Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Defaming The Wife Of The Prophet(s) Is Forbidden

Rate this topic

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(bismillah) (salam) I think you have misunderstood the meaning of "Unity". Unity does not mean Shia should become Sunni or Sunnis should become Shias. Nor does it mean we accept each others beliefs o

In His Name, the Most High Salaams I really don't understand why there is such a difficulty in understanding this from the part of some people. Wallah it's very strange. Look, we are Shia, we accept

(salam) I agree with you completely that we in the School of Ahlulbayt should not be defaming the wife of the Prophet (pbuh) at all. Unfortunately we have Shia's that do this kind of behavior on the

Posted Images

• Veteran Member

See post # 313

w/s

I saw that, it's good for once that one of our top scholars talks so frankly about an issue, and he played it well, he said the wahabis where even more retarded than mr habib, otherwise he probably would have himslef been attacked for being anti-shi'a or some thing along those lines. But to be honest the wahabis and this habib person deserve each other. ws

Edited by ShahHussain

I saw that, it's good for once that one of our top scholars talks so frankly about an issue, and he played it well, he said the wahabis where even more retarded than mr habib, otherwise he probably would have himslef been attacked for being anti-shi'a or some thing along those lines. But to be honest the wahabis and this habib person deserve each other. ws

In His Name, the Most High

Salaams

Sadly it is enemies of Allah and mufsedeen fil ardh (corruptors on the earth for the administrator who doesn't know Arabic and who edits my posts unjustly) like Yasir Habib who give oxygen to the Wahhabiyyah. Yasir Habib, Mujtaba Shirazi and those who ally themselves with them (silently through non-condemnation, or publically - but suggesting fatawi against them are not worth the paper they are written on) are no different to the Wahhabiyyah and to the Zionists and the Agents of Global Arrogance. They have a singular agenda.

The agenda is simple, to keep the Muslims divided and fighting each other. They are the enemy and by Allah we must be strong and firm against such enemies. They are worse still because they are the enemy who professes to be a friend.

You have ranked against the Muslims, the Zionists, Global Arrogance, Wahhabiyyah, and at feeding the three you have people like unto Habib and Shirazi - wallah, they are the enemy and they are the worst of the enemy. They are the same people who when Imam al-Hujjah(AJ) returns (insha Allah very soon), they will be at the forefront of those who raise armies against him, and they will abuse him and kill him - like some of the corrupt Shia did to Aba Abdillah(A) on the barren plain of Karbala. This is not heresay, it is based on their behaviour now. They will reject the word of their Leader(HA) due to the seal on their hearts, that increases and becomes fixed due to their constant enmity towards Allah (hidden or exhibited).

May Allah destroy them.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

• Site Administrators

Salaams

Sadly it is enemies of Allah and mufsedeen fil ardh (corruptors on the earth for the administrator who doesn't know Arabic and who edits my posts unjustly) like Yasir Habib who give oxygen to the Wahhabiyyah. Yasir Habib, Mujtaba Shirazi and those who ally themselves with them (silently through non-condemnation, or publically - but suggesting fatawi against them are not worth the paper they are written on) are no different to the Wahhabiyyah and to the Zionists and the Agents of Global Arrogance. They have a singular agenda.

The agenda is simple, to keep the Muslims divided and fighting each other. They are the enemy and by Allah we must be strong and firm against such enemies. They are worse still because they are the enemy who professes to be a friend.

You have ranked against the Muslims, the Zionists, Global Arrogance, Wahhabiyyah, and at feeding the three you have people like unto Habib and Shirazi - wallah, they are the enemy and they are the worst of the enemy. They are the same people who when Imam al-Hujjah(AJ) returns (insha Allah very soon), they will be at the forefront of those who raise armies against him, and they will abuse him and kill him - like some of the corrupt Shia did to Aba Abdillah(A) on the barren plain of Karbala. This is not heresay, it is based on their behaviour now. They will reject the word of their Leader(HA) due to the seal on their hearts, that increases and becomes fixed due to their constant enmity towards Allah (hidden or exhibited).

May Allah destroy them.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

I like being a villan for a change :D bro Shabbir you gotta take it easy ...... I am pretty sure I am a neutral umpire here.......unless you want br macisaac to take over :P i don't remember ever having an argument with you .....i think i am more pro Qibla Khamanei than yourself ....so i really don't know why your getting so agitated. All we ask from you is to follow forum rules and be mindful of your tone.

For example, sending me a p.m with following comments does not help you at all:

Wallah, may your mother weep for you.

Learn what Islam is, and then become a moderator or administrator.

May Allah forgive your father! Subhan Allah - who do you think you are? You know nothing of the discussion, you take a stance that is clearly biased against anything that is connected to the Leader(HA) and indeed against the true Islam of Muhammad(S), and as a moderator you only censor one side of the discussion.
Also, understand this, you removing things, doesn't make it go-away, the posts you have removed will shortly be made available online elsewhere, and for many to see, and your behaviour will also be exposed as a party to those who actively cover the truth and take sides when they should impartial as "moderators/administrators".

This is not a threat. This is a promise

Salam

Didn't Imam Khomeini write about Abu Baker and Umar and wrote about them negatively?

Don't you guys think Wahabis will propagate against us no matter what we do and this doesn't really cause any division that isn't already there?

Salaams

Imam Khumayni(A) wrote historically. He didn't slander, he didn't defame. He presented facts. He is not alone, many Ulema have done so, but in the manner of the Ahl al-Bayt(A) where respect and dignity is maintained.

What people like Yasir Habib and Mujtaba Shirazi do are fundamentally designed to create strife between the Muslims, they provide the Wahhabiyyah Cult with ammunition to use against the Shia. They made a party for the death of Aisha. They provide ammunition and indeed give credence to the claims by the Wahhabiyyah, thereby driving people away from the true Islam rather than bringing people towards the true Islam. Their actions are fundamentally opposed to Islam, to Quran, to Allah, and to sanity.

Their agenda is clearly to fan the flames of sectarian hatred, at a time when the Ummah needs cohesion. They facilitate the murder and continued oppression of our brethren in Kuwait, Occupied Hijaz, Bahrain and other Persian Gulf Sheikhdoms. They provide a justification against the growing public anger regarding these crimes by the American and Israeli backed Gulf Shiekhdoms. This is a fact, and easy to understand.

These mufsedeen Yasir Habib and Mujtaba Shirazi and those like them and those who ally themselves with them (publically or privately) have the blood of innocents on their hands, and wallah, they are no different to Shimr when he was cutting the throat of our beloved Imam Husayn(A). Their actions are exactly the same, they wish to harm Islam, while at the same time professing Islam - after all it is well know that Shimr was a ardent prayer of Quran, a hafiz of Quran, and in his mind a "good Muslim" - but he cut the throat of the grandson of Rasul Allah(S) - why? Because he had allowed himself to be deluded by this world, and had rejected warnings and advise against being a victim to the plots of Shaytaan.

Imam Khumayni(A)'s references were to the actions of Aba Bakr in comparing the crime of Aba Bakr, when he took the right of the Islamic Government from Imam Ali(A) - which no-one is suggesting he didn't do - to that of the Shah who had usurped the right from the people, and was plundering the land. I cannot remember the exact wording, but it should be understood that what Imam Khumayni(A) wrote was in a particular context and for a particular audiance at a particular time. Not willy nilly.

The ruling of Imam Khamenei(HA) does not suddenly make us speak only good about these people, that is not the case and it is some ignorant people who seem to think like this. Rather, as I've said over and over and over, we can discuss academically and for the sake of learning and teaching - but in the course of that discussion, there is absolutley no need to exagerate their actions, to make slanderous remarks, and to defame them. There is also no need to start judging them and saying such things. Because, there is every possibility that while they have commited mistakes and crimes, that we - are we really any better in many cases? How many of us have "avoided paying Khums", how many of us have lied, how many of us have gone against the commandments of Imam al-Hujjah(AJ) where he has told us to refer to the Righteous Ulema in the Greater Occultation? Why dwell on others, when we must reform ourselves. Our duty is not to sit and judge others, rather it is to reform ourselves.

I have explained at length that hatred is not what Tabarra is about. Tabarra is about disassociation, remaining aloof from. When you hate a person, then you are obsessed by that person, you think of that person, and you neglect all else. Hate and love are two sides of the same coin. One is positive, one is negative. If we can rather work on our love for Allah and for the Aimmah al-Athaar(A) and through that make a distance between ourselves and those who harmed and upset them - without turning into obsessive compulsive people who at every given opportunity must slander curse badmouth, etc some people in order to prove one's love for another this is pathetic and weak. Our love should take us to hieghts of perfection and God awareness (Taqwa), and not drag us to a place where we become worse than those who we choose to slander, badmouth and abuse.

We need to be wiser and more intelligent, and indeed follow the line of Ahl al-Bayt(A) - ideally using Quranic teachings, as opposed to random hadeeth that get posted by those who think they know everything (even though the same ahadeeth are then proven as bogus). Rather, we should learn to adhere to the rulings of the Righteous Ulema(HA) and the Righteous Islamic Leadership(HA) - believe my my dear they know far more than you and me combined several times over, so no need to try to second guess them or cast doubt on them, especially when it's not directly at them but is done as means to massage ones ego.

Shame on those who say things that they will definately regret on the day when the souls are sorted. It would be better if they reflected, and returned back to the true and sublime Islam of Muhammad(S), and detached themselves from the schemes of Shaytaan dressed up as Islam.

While your assumption regarding the Wahhabiyyah may be true - they have a hatred for Islam and Muslims, this is known - but I ask you my dear - for what possible reason do we have to provide them with oxygen? When we do things things that clearly match up to what they say we do, then without a doubt we are feeding them, we are making them happy, they feel elated - why? For two reasons, one because they have distracted us from the true Islam and from seeking nearness and awareness of Allah (and this is Shaytaan's core plan), but also because they have dragged us to their pathetic level. This requires us to think and reflect, and when we do this, we will understand and know that in reality the Yasir Habib and Mujtaba Shirazi Cult and the Wahhabiyyah Cult are two sides of the same coin, they are all part and parcel of the same Zionist project to divide the Ummah and break the cohesion of the Ummah so that the Muslims can be left in disarray, while all our people are imprissoned, murdered, tortured, raped etc.

These are enemies of Allah, may Allah destroy them completely, like He destroyed the enemies of Allah from years bygone, like Nimrud, like Pharaoh, like Muaiwyyah and Yazid and all those who worked to divide the people and break the people and harm the Ummah.

May Allah hasten the return of our Master(AJ) and alleviate our suffering. Ameen, Ya Rab al-Alemeen.

Insha Allah this helps.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

I like being a villan for a change :D bro Shabbir you gotta take it easy ...... I am pretty sure I am a neutral umpire here.......unless you want br macisaac to take over :P i don't remember ever having an argument with you .....i think i am more pro Qibla Khamanei than yourself ....so i really don't know why your getting so agitated. All we ask from you is to follow forum rules and be mindful of your tone.

For example, sending me a p.m with following comments does not help you at all:

Why don't you post the whole PM - tell you what let me post the whole one - with context, so that people understand the reality of what I said:

I'm truely disappointed with you, and due to your behaviour, I am unable to greet you with the Islamic greeting of Salaam.

You don't censor people who abuse and insult the fatawi of a senior Marja' - you may not recogniose him - I don't know and don't particular care for your leaning - but you must as a moderator establish justice.

You let posts by people insulting the respected fatawi of the Wali al-Faqih go without any comment or action. Yet, you censor me when I go against such mufsedeen?

Then when I place Quranic ayaat that were in my original post that you had censored - ayaat I had put in my post (PRIOR TO THE INITIAL PUBLISH I MAY ADD) due to their importance and relavence in the entire discussion - and then you have the audacity to turn around and threaten me with banning or suspension?

May Allah forgive your father! Subhan Allah - who do you think you are? You know nothing of the discussion, you take a stance that is clearly biased against anything that is connected to the Leader(HA) and indeed against the true Islam of Muhammad(S), and as a moderator you only censor one side of the discussion.

Wallah, may your mother weep for you.

I advise you, for the sake of Allah, to whome you are accountable for your behaviour, and know that I will complain to him about your hiding and covering the ayaat of Quran that I had placed in my post, wallah I will complain to Him about that, I advise you to reform yourself.

Learn what Islam is, and then become a moderator or administrator.

Also, understand this, you removing things, doesn't make it go-away, the posts you have removed will shortly be made available online elsewhere, and for many to see, and your behaviour will also be exposed as a party to those who actively cover the truth and take sides when they should impartial as "moderators/administrators".

This is not a threat. This is a promise.

Shabbir

It's not a good idea to start quoting me out of context. And the bottom line is you have not been a just moderator/administrator. As for your vieled threat of bringing macisaac back as a moderator/administrator on this thread - with respect, the manner in which that person has been discredited is pathetic, you can do whatever you want, act like a big guy - but you will not surpress the reality or the Truth. Understand that. You will be asked for your actions. Make no mistake young man.

Shabbir

• Site Administrators

It's not a good idea to start quoting me out of context. And the bottom line is you have not been a just moderator/administrator. As for your vieled threat of bringing macisaac back as a moderator/administrator on this thread - with respect, the manner in which that person has been discredited is pathetic, you can do whatever you want, act like a big guy - but you will not surpress the reality or the Truth. Understand that. You will be asked for your actions. Make no mistake young man.

Shabbir

So as long as you say things within context, you are allowed to pray that my mother weeps for me and that may Allah forgive my father ?

Dude I am not threatening you to bring macisaac back. I was using humor and hypothetically asking you to chose an option between myself and macisaac (who would you want to moderate this thread? Someone who is involved in a heated discussion or someone who has not ?) Plz don't try to be a martyr by portraying ureself as an innocent victim. And don't call me a young man. I may be older than you.

Salam to those who deserve it (Yes, I thought of using Imam Ali's style on you as well. Let me know how it feels)

So as long as you say things within context, you are allowed to pray that my mother weeps for me and that may Allah forgive my father ?

Dude I am not threatening you to bring macisaac back. I was using humor and hypothetically asking you to chose an option between myself and macisaac (who would you want to moderate this thread? Someone who is involved in a heated discussion or someone who has not ?) Plz don't try to be a martyr by portraying ureself as an innocent victim. And don't call me a young man. I may be older than you.

Salam to those who deserve it (Yes, I thought of using Imam Ali's style on you as well. Let me know how it feels)

Asking Allah to forgive your faither is a bad thing now? Saying that may your mother weep for you was valid, and rhetorical, it was due to your behaviour the way you have been unjust, the mother always feels that pain first. When you are unjust you harm your mother and betray the milk she fed you, so yes, may she weep on you IF YOU ACT UNJUSTLY - which was implied by the context of what I was saying.

So you focus on that, and nothing about your behaviour as an unjust moderator? What about the sick remarks of the Malang person who abused the fatwa of Imam Khamenei(HA) - who you have profess you are remarkably loyal to? Is that valid?!

Wallah if you are unjust then wallah, may your mother weep for you and not forgive you the milk she gave you.

If you are righteous, you will be Just, but you have already proven that you are incapable of being such.

I pity you.

Shabbir

Edited by shabbir.hassanally
  • Veteran Member

I don't agree with brother shabbir's views, but I would be sorry to see him banned. He might be a nightmare for the moderators, but he does make things interesting. I would advise him to stay away from any kind of personal attacks though. Bringing up someone's parents in any kind of negative context is not acceptable behaviour.

I don't agree with brother shabbir's views, but I would be sorry to see him banned. He might be a nightmare for the moderators, but he does make things interesting. I would advise him to stay away from any kind of personal attacks though. Bringing up someone's parents in any kind of negative context is not acceptable behaviour.

Salaams

I appreciate what you are saying brother Haider. However, insulting the ruling of the Leader(HA) - who is dearer to us than our own lives, than our own mothers and fathers - is any less?

I explained my reasoning and logic - in terms of rhetorical speaking - regarding my wordings - and I only acted as I did after much pressure and duress and massive injustice by "Insha Allah" and other so-called moderators and administrators on this subject.

My statements were also conditional - if people could understand and took time to read perchance they would understand.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

• Site Administrators

Saying that may your mother week for you was valid, and rhetorical, it was due to your behaviour the way you have been unjust, the mother always feels that pain first.

When you are unjust you harm your mother and betray the milk she fed you, so yes, may she weep on you IF YOU ACT UNJUSTLY - which was implied by the context of what I was saying.

So Imam Khamenei allows you to pass comments such as "May your mother weep on you", if there is difference of opinion ?

So you focus on that, and nothing about your behaviour as an unjust moderator? What about the sick remarks of the Malang person who abused the fatwa of Imam Khamenei(HA) - who you have profess you are remarkably loyal to? Is that valid?!

Wallah if you are unjust then wallah, may your mother weep for you and not forgive you the milk she gave you.

If you are righteous, you will be Just, but you have already proven that you are incapable of being such.

I pity you.

Shabbir

Just look at yourself. Look at your language. And then look at the people you try to represent.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

I appreciate what you are saying brother Haider. However, insulting the ruling of the Leader(HA) - who is dearer to us than our own lives, than our own mothers and fathers - is any less?

erm? Not really. Don't even compare. I don't like it when people bring parents into argument, I personally find it disrespectful. You can say 'May Allah forgive you/guide you etc '. No need to bring parents into it, god forbid, someones parents may have left the world.. I just don't see it as good akhlaq.

On the other hand, I don't get the reason why Shabir is getting banned/mod preview. If it's something behind the scenes(PMS) that we are unware about, then fair enough.. but if it's about the topic, then he hasn't done anything major. I may disagree with some of his views, but his posts are full of detail and will be missed on SC.

Eltemase Doa.

Salaams

Imam Khumayni(A) wrote historically. He didn't slander, he didn't defame. He presented facts. He is not alone, many Ulema have done so, but in the manner of the Ahl al-Bayt(A) where respect and dignity is maintained.

With Salaams and Dua's

Salam

I don't dispute much of what your saying, but, I think the problem then is ambiguity on the matter of defaming. If Imam Khomeini can say things that are insulting in Sunni eyes, then so can others. It's the manner on how you do it that is important. Obviously Yasser Habib is out to cause fitna and I don't disagree with you on this. However, writting in a matter that is not to cause fitna is allowable. For example, if I write about Suratal Tahreem exposing a plot by hypocrites through the Aisha and Hafsa, and thereby exposing their two fathers, this would be to manifest something that is recorded in Quran. The tone of the Surah and what it is alluding to is obviously more then what Sunnis have made it to be. This is would be insulting to them, but never less, it's about manifesting something in the Quran that is overlooked and it's calling to ponder over a Surah of Quran.

The Fatwa apparently forbids me from doing so, but now, your saying it's the manner in which want negatively discusses them. How about cursing, what if it's not done in front of Sunnis and is recitation of a du'a reported from Ahlebayt (as), is it still forbidden?

Edited by MysticKnight

So Imam Khamenei allows you to pass comments such as "May your mother weep on you", if there is difference of opinion ?

Just look at yourself. Look at your language. And then look at the people you try to represent.

Salaams,

Okay, I apologise for bringing - rhetorically - your parents into it. I mean no ill will, but wanted you to know that you were acting highly unjustly in censoring only one side but allowing slanderous remarks against the ruling of the Leader(HA) and by implication on the Leader(HA) himself by others and doing absolutely NOTHING about that. I stand by the fact that you have acted Unjustly, and I will - wallah adheem - I will complain to Allah about it and Allah is a witness on you and me and He is the best of Judges in this regard.

However, since you have not understood my reasoning for the rhetorical statements I made regarding your respected parents - I apologise as I meant no disrespect to them.

I do however implore you for the sake of Allah, to establish Justice in this discussion - something you have thus far failed to do - and for which reason you forced me to speak harshly.

I trust you understand.

Now you know the reality of the situation, you must now do what you know to be right, if you fail, then what happens is a consequence of your own action.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

• Site Administrators

On the other hand, I don't get the reason why Shabir is getting banned/mod preview. If it's something behind the scenes(PMS) that we are unware about, then fair enough.. but if it's about the topic, then he hasn't done anything major. I may disagree with some of his views, but his posts are full of detail and will be missed on SC.

Eltemase Doa.

He is on mod preview based on the decision of 3 Admins (Including myself).

If I had noticed his posts prior to today, I would have taken appropriate action way earlier. You can search his posts via google to see his disrespectful behaviour towards other members who just happen to disagree with him.

• Veteran Member

Salaams

I explained my reasoning and logic - in terms of rhetorical speaking - regarding my wordings - and I only acted as I did after much pressure and duress and massive injustice by "Insha Allah" and other so-called moderators and administrators on this subject.

My statements were also conditional - if people could understand and took time to read perchance they would understand.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

Brother, I have no love for Yasir Habib and Mujtaba Shirazi, and I am a supporter of the Islamic Revolution. However, I think you have perhaps become too polarized on this issue. Yes, these two individuals are trouble makers, and are not doing us any good, but I think you are going too far in your criticism. They are still our brothers in Islam, however misguided they may be, and to compare them to the likes of Shimr is too much. I also don't share you devotion to Sayed Khamenei, who I do have respect, but I simply don't know well enough to make any definite judgment. Unlike the Masumeen (as), I do not have any guarantee from Allah (swt) of his character, any more than I have it for any other non-infallible. Therefore, he is not someone who I love more than my own parents.

ame='shabbir.hassanally' date='05 October 2010 - 02:39 PM' timestamp='1286307543' post='2106827']

Salam

I don't dispute much of what your saying, but, I think the problem then is ambiguity on the matter of defaming. If Imam Khomeini can say things that are insulting in Sunni eyes, then so can others. It's the manner on how you do it that is important. Obviously Yasser Habib is out to cause fitna and I don't disagree with you on this. However, writting in a matter that is not to cause fitna is allowable. For example, if I write about Suratal Tahreem exposing a plot by hypocrites through the Aisha and Hafsa, and thereby exposing their two fathers, this would be to manifest something that is recorded in Quran. The tone of the Surah and what it is alluding to is obviously more then what Sunnis have made it to be. This is would be insulting to them, but never less, it's about manifesting something in the Quran that is overlooked and it's calling to ponder over a Surah of Quran.

The Fatwa apparently forbids me from doing so, but now, your saying it's the manner in which want negatively discusses them. How about cursing, what if it's not done in front of Sunnis and is recitation of a du'a reported from Ahlebayt (as), is it still forbidden?

Salaams

The ruling is quite simple. If you read it carefully you will understand. I have also explained at length the concept and ideas of hate and Tabarra not being equal. Hate is a problem, Tabarra is not hating, it is disassociating from, again I have explained this in previous posts and I really don't wnat to repeat (especially as I have to look over my proverbial shoulder to ensure my posts are not censored or delete prior to being able to save them for posterity by some shall we say over-zealous administrators.

If you write about a historical even, for academic purposes or when engaged in an intellectual discussion with someone. There is no reason for you to use negative language, you can simply state the facts they speak for themselves - facts are facts are facts - they do not constitute defamation or slander. What does is when those facts are then exaggerated and "enhanced".

What is also unacceptable is to say things which are dubious in their validity. If you are unsure of a particular event/action then the safest course of action is to further your research privately, ask the Ulema - privately - and when you have certainty then you can advise your friend/colleague whoever.

Also, there is no need to do this when all it will do is create animosity. If a person is already upset and feels the Shia believe X, Y and Z - then the first course of action would be to pacify and advise the person of the commonalities. Once the person has more knowledge of that which is common, then you can discuss - if required in the first place - certain people, but we must be sensitive to their feelings. That doesn't mean we hide the truth, no not at all - I've never said that - rather we are intelligent in our phraseology. Also let it be known that I am not saying do Taqiyyah or something - no, be truthful, but be intelligent in presenting said truth that the person is receptive to the truth - and only present it if it is required and neccessary.

Why waste time speaking of such people - when you have perfect examples full of merit of the Ahl al-Bayt(A) - especially at this time in this climate when the Zionists and agents of Global Arrogance want to see the Muslims at each other's throats so much so that they generate groups like the Pakistani Taliban to accomplish this goal? We must be wiser - and aware of the plots of the enemies as we have learned through the lives of our beloved Rasul(S) and Aimmah al-Athaar(A).

Insha Allah you understand and that this helps.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

• Site Administrators

Okay, I apologise for bringing - rhetorically - your parents into it. I mean no ill will, but wanted you to know that you were acting highly unjustly in censoring only one side but allowing slanderous remarks against the ruling of the Leader(HA) and by implication on the Leader(HA) himself by others and doing absolutely NOTHING about that. I stand by the fact that you have acted Unjustly, and I will - wallah adheem - I will complain to Allah about it and Allah is a witness on you and me and He is the best of Judges in this regard.

However, since you have not understood my reasoning for the rhetorical statements I made regarding your respected parents - I apologise as I meant no disrespect to them.

I do however implore you for the sake of Allah, to establish Justice in this discussion - something you have thus far failed to do - and for which reason you forced me to speak harshly.

I trust you understand.

Now you know the reality of the situation, you must now do what you know to be right, if you fail, then what happens is a consequence of your own action.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

You are a respectable member to us as long as you respect all of us for our views. If you deem any mod/admin to be unjust to you, report his/her post to shiachat staff and we'll take appropriate action.

He is on mod preview based on the decision of 3 Admins (Including myself).

If I had noticed his posts prior to today, I would have taken appropriate action way earlier. You can search his posts via google to see his disrespectful behaviour towards other members who just happen to disagree with him.

Surely it is disrespectful to say about the ruling of the Wali al-Faqih(AH) "it's not worth the paper it's written on"? Or does disrespect towards the Leader Imam Khamenei(HA) - who you profess to be loyal to - not matter? As this is clearly how it would seem.

Shabbir disrespects someone - Shabbir is evil, bad nasty, etc, etc. Someone disrespects the Leader(HA) - oh he's nothing, nice guy, oh he's a laugh, oh he's funny.

And this you call justice? Subhan Allah!

Subhan Allah how very strange.

Shabbir

Edited by shabbir.hassanally
  • Advanced Member

Brother, Who are you talking about? (Ayatollah Khamenei)

Edited by zzaveri
  • Site Administrators

Surely it is disrespectful to say about the ruling of the Wali al-Faqih(AH) "it's not worth the paper it's written on"? Or does disrespect towards the Leader Imam Khamenei(HA) - who you profess to be loyal to - not matter? As this is clearly how it would seem.

Shabbir disrespects someone - Shabbir is evil, bad nasty, etc, etc. Someone disrespects the Leader(HA) - oh he's nothing, nice guy, oh he's a laugh, oh he's funny.

And this you call justice? Subhan Allah!

Subhan Allah how very strange.

Shabbir

I don't think Qibla Khamenei would ever encourage us to be disrespecful to other beings. Our Prophet forgave people of Tai'f who threw stones at Him. Why can't you and myself (being fans of Qibla khamanei) be more lenient ?

Salams

• Advanced Member

I don't think Qibla Khamenei would ever encourage us to be disrespecful to other beings. Our Prophet forgave people of Tai'f who threw stones at Him. Why can't you and myself (being fans of Qibla khamanei) be more lenient ?

Salams

Because folks like him behave in such a way that the leader, Ayatollah Khamenei is greater than the Prophet (pbuh) himself :dry:!

(salam)

Obviously, who else would he be referring to?

Oh yea it defintely wouldn't be the Prophet (pbuh) or Imams (as) thats for sure!

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Obviously, who else would he be referring to?

This topic is getting too off-topic. Can someone please remove all the unnecessary posts that are not related to the OP?

Eltemase Doa.

Or we can close it all together because it now seems like Shabbirally is trying to break a fight with brother MacIsaac.

Brother, Who are you talking about? (Ayatollah Khamenei)

Mr "Maula Dha Mallang" said:

shabbir.hassanally,

maula dha mallang has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "Defaming The Wife Of The Prophet(s) Is Forbidden".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

it seems that love for sunnis has overtaken some peoples love for their imams.

i believe the first three and ammi jaan were evil in every possible way. i hate them and will continue to curse them openly and in secret until i die inshallah.

i will never respect them, i fear the mother of hussain.

this fatwa isnt worth the paper its printed on. there, i said it.

That is what I am talking about.

Shabbir

Or we can close it all together because it now seems like Shabbirally is trying to break a fight with brother MacIsaac.

What on earth are you talking about? I am not "breaking a fight with" anyone. Honestly some of the things you say ...

Shabbir

• Forum Administrators

ban-the-bomb-emoticon.gif

or

ban.gif

(bismillah)

(salam)

I thought you used to be an administrator of a forum? You seem to be stirring the pot here.

• Advanced Member

What on earth are you talking about? I am not "breaking a fight with" anyone. Honestly some of the things you say ...

Shabbir

Next time mind your own business. Brother MacIsaac brought you proof from the Imams (as) yet all that matters to you is the opinion of your Khamenei

Edited by haidar al karrar
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

Wallah Al Atheem if i saw you on the street i would have boxed the hell out of you, so next time mind your own business and don't reply to things that aren't meant for you0.

lol, bro.. let it go man.

Can everyone calm down? Emotions are running high..

Someone please close this thread or delete all the recent posts, please.

Eltemase Doa.

• Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

I thought you used to be an administrator of a forum? You seem to be stirring the pot here.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Personally, I don't like to see anyone banned except troublemakers, spammers. Certainly not Brother Shabbir.

• Veteran Member

The usual animosity and double standards of people here, towards the respected Brother Shabbir Hasanally.

Mocking the fatwas of the few grand marjas, openly defying site rules by cursing personalities that our brothers respect, etc, etc, go unoticed... yet all that people can do is quote Shabbir out of context, and complain!

Wallah Al Atheem if i saw you on the street i would have boxed the hell out of you, so next time mind your own business and don't reply to things that aren't meant for you. Brother MacIsaac brought you proof from the Imams (as) yet all the matters to you is the opinion of your Mawla Khamenei

And now a test will Admins treat you in the same way they treated Shabbir, and put you on Mod preview, or will they let you go.

• Advanced Member

Mr "Maula Dha Mallang" said:

That is what I am talking about.

Shabbir

Because Honestly Sheikh! The more you post it is beginning to scare me even more and more. What you just said below.

This seems a little bit too close to this verse of the Holy Quran obviously removing the reference to the Prophets. I am quite positive you know this verse as well.

Surah Ahzab (33) verse 6 - The Prophet (Muhammad) has a greater claim on the faithful than they have on themselves...

A little too scary indeed. All you got to do is remove the Prophets name and insert Ayatollah Khamenei's name. There you have it!

Edited by zzaveri