Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Learning To Take Insults Game

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

This is a word game I've thought up to teach people a few lessons.. and to have a good laugh.

The Rules Simple:

• In one or 2 sentences, say something nice again the User above you. It could be about anything. But it MUST be polite, nice, and, even if you hate them, you must act like you love them.
  • In another sentence, say something evil, bad, impolite, or just down right stupid and insulting (even if it's untrue) about the Future User after you (The Poster after you). It can be insulting, or anything (it must be insulting). DO NOT use curses or bad words of any kind. Since you don't know the next user, there shouldn't be a problem with flaming.
  • Clearly separate each sentence (I recommend using arrows "^" for above poster and "v" for below)
  • If you have a question or comment, put it in the middle of the 2 sentences.

The purpose of this thread is to learn to take criticism with a smile. Like how our Imams (as) would allow themselves to be criticized and return a smiling gesture to the insulter.

I'll start;

^You're so smart. Your game is so well-thought.

vYou have bad breath.

Edited by Jay
  • Veteran Member

^ Thank you for your kind words, they really opened up my eyes!

V

So lets just pretend your my wife, now I am 174cm tall and I am not at all fat. I can punch holes through solid walls, in fact I once picked up the rear of a car (a Honda). I have been in over 30 fights never loosing to anyone, and I am a professional bodyguard. OK now as my wife how would you like me to beat you ? Wait, instead remember this soldierman if I ever meet you I know you will wet yourself when I tell you "I am going to beat your a**! Oh and my avatar that's me for real and if you look deep into my eye's you can see I am already dead inside and all your crying and tears will not stop me from riping you in two.........so now tell me where to find you and I will travel and meet you any day any country and I will slap that stupid smirk off your face. Lastly I have no religeon, I am Shia and of Persian this is my birthright

• Banned

^ ^ has a beutiful avatar mashallah, may he be close to ghazi sarkar always

hey....its called "eau naturele" i heard women love pheromones

v v had a crush on saddamn

• Advanced Member

^Thank you for noticing :lol: . It's always nice to hear your wise perspective on an issue deemed too serious in world news. You've put my heart at rest.

v You useless bum! How can you even stand living with yourself?

• Advanced Member

^Oh my *puts down the triple chocolate sundae*. Thank you! You have opened my eyes! I shall from henceforth dedicate my life to exercise! It's all because of your wise advice! You truly are a sage.

v Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today?

• Advanced Member

^ Yes I'm making special effort today. I'm glad you noticed. At least someone did! You know it's hard acting stupid occasionally when you are so not actually!

V You are the most idiotic, the most moronic and the most mindless person I have ever come across! Now put your jaws back together and start writing a response!

• Advanced Member

^Wow sis! You have saved my life! You have convinced me of my ignorance and stupidity! I am honored to say that, you are the smartest Female on the forum.

v I believe every person has the right to be ugly, but you.. you've abused the privilege way too much.

• Advanced Member

^ OH, thank you so much for the compliment, you are such an admirer! No one has ever bothered to notice that about me before, you are the first! it's good to know I excel in something at least w00t.gif

V You look like a pig. and pigs eat s-h-i-t. and s-h-i-t is c-r-a-p-p-y. and so are you!

• Advanced Member

^ Oh, you saw right through me! You're very sharp. I congratulate you, ma'am!

v Your mama so fat, your birth was a surprise.

Edited by Jay
  • Advanced Member

^ Yes! I work in a Zoo! Thanks for noticing!

v There is 3 kinds of stupid. They go in order of stupidity: idiots who don't look both ways and die, idiots who say "give cake" to the starving majority, and then there is you.

• Advanced Member

^Really? Thanks! Your advice is grand.

v If life gave me lemons, I'd throw them at you and yell at you to pick them up. Then tell you to make lemonade. Then I'd throw the lemonade in your face.