Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Learning To Take Insults Game

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

^Hi! Me too! At least someone noticed :rolleyes:

v Me and you are in prison (we've been here for 35 years) and I have 2 vials (1 Purple vial, which is poison, and one green vial, which is the antidote, but you don't know that, you only know there is 1 poisonous one). I say to you "do you want to fight or quit?" you reply "I can't take it anymore". So I give you the green vial. "Are you sure? It's very painful death." you reply "it can't be as much pain as this". And then you drink the green vial. I start laughing at you. "You loser, that was the antidote!" You then quickly take the purple vial and drink it. A guard comes and says, "k, it's time for your release". You are shocked. "What? Why didn't you tell me?". The guard replies "I told your friend, I only assumed he would tell you." You turn green. "ANTIDOTE!" :shaytan: :shaytan:

Edited by Jay
  • Advanced Member

^Really? It's nice to be remembered by a fictional character made by Atheists as a replacement for God. What an honor!

v Me and you are walking along when we find a Pot of Gold Coins. I see that inside that pot there is a scorpion, but you don't see it. I tell you, "you know, we've been friends for a long time. This gold may split us if we fight over it. Let's decide who gets it instead of fighting over it." You agree "Yes, that is a good idea. Let's flip a coin. Do you have a quarter?" I emptied my pockets and there was nothing. "Look, there are coins inside the pot! Go get one and give it to me!" You stick your hand in and take a coin; the scorpion inside didn't react. You then give me the coin. "Okay, ready? Call heads or tails" You call tails. I flip the coin purposely high and it falls into the long grass under us, impossible to find. "Oh darn, get me another coin." You got another coin, again the scorpion didn't bite. "Let me flip it" you said. You flip and call tails. The coin lands tails. "Yes! I get to keep it!" Then you look at me; I have a sad face. "You know what, you should get some." "Okay, thanks! Just a handful, though". You stick your hand in and grab a handful; the scorpion AGAIN didn't sting. "Oh for the love of God!" I take out a gun and shoot you and steal the gold coins. :shaytan: :shaytan: :shaytan: :shaytan:

• Advanced Member

^Yes sir... *Repeats wuddu*. I'm just a sucker for feeding starving dogs. Anyway, thanks for your sagely advice. I'd be no where without you.

v Once upon a time the world was at peace. Then, you were born.