Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
mother_of_ali

President Ahmadinejad At Un

Rate this topic

As-Salamu Alaykum,

I was not able to find the transcript of President Ahmadinejad speech at UN, on September 21, 2010.

I would like to read it all, not just the fragments from the media, as I was not able to listen to it due to the "technical problems" that "occured"?????!!!!

If somebody can give me a link, please!

As-Salamu Alaykum,

I was not able to find the transcript of President Ahmadinejad speech at UN, on September 21, 2010.

I would like to read it all, not just the fragments from the media, as I was not able to listen to it due to the "technical problems" that "occured"?????!!!!

If somebody can give me a link, please!

(bismillah)

(salam)

FOX News had asked the media to ignore President Ahmadinejad when he comes to New York. I don't think they have ignored him because CBS and CNN have interviewed him. The speech he gave and we haven't been able to find was at a summit on the Millennium Development Goals at United Nations headquarters on September 21, and it was very short. FOX News said it was only like ten minutes and there were very few people there, and his speech was tepid. You would expect all kinds of criticisms about him and his speech, coming from an organization that asked others to ignore him. SOURCE: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09/21/ahmadinejad-warns-capitalisms-defeat-tepid-speech/

CNN reported that President Ahmadinejad will address the UN on Thursday, September 23, so perhaps you will be able to see that speech. If not, the transcript may be available because that is a major speech.

(bismillah)

(salam)

FOX News had asked the media to ignore President Ahmadinejad when he comes to New York. I don't think they have ignored him because CBS and CNN have interviewed him. The speech he gave and we haven't been able to find was at a summit on the Millennium Development Goals at United Nations headquarters on September 21, and it was very short. FOX News said it was only like ten minutes and there were very few people there, and his speech was tepid. You would expect all kinds of criticisms about him and his speech, coming from an organization that asked others to ignore him. SOURCE: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09/21/ahmadinejad-warns-capitalisms-defeat-tepid-speech/

CNN reported that President Ahmadinejad will address the UN on Thursday, September 23, so perhaps you will be able to see that speech. If not, the transcript may be available because that is a major speech.

Thanks a lot.

I happened to flip past CNN when their "analysts" were discussing President Ahmadinejad's UN speech. It was really funny to me to see those CNN clowns shaking their little heads and claiming President Ahmadinejad was allegedly giving out more "conspiracy theories". Then the CNN idiot host asked his silly New World Order shill guests if President Ahmadinejad allegedly had any "credibility left" in the eyes of the world. All I could do was yell at the TV the truth that President Ahmadinejad is loved, admired, and respected around the world by all freedom and truth seeking people who fight the Zionists and New World Order. President Ahmadinejad is a hero, and not just in the Muslim world but around the "Third World" and even among ever growing amounts of regular Westerners that are waking up and standing up to the New World Order tyranny that runs the US. In reality it is the clowns in the official puppet US media be it CNN, Faux (Fox) News, msnbc, or any others of them which have no credibility (even among ever growing amounts of the American people itself who see them as liars and stooges for the NWO) and which are quickly losing out completely to the internet and independent media.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

http://www.infowars.com/33-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true-what-every-person-should-know/

"Therefore, when skeptics attempt to ridicule a conspiracy theory by using the official story as a means of proving the conspiracy wrong, in effect, they are just reinforcing the original “mainstream” view of history, and actually not being skeptical. This is not skeptism, it is just a convenient way for the establishment view of things to be seen as the correct version, all the time, every time."

How the CIA created Osama bin Laden aka Tim Osman lol

Edited by Basra

(salam)

I wonder, how does the presence of so many empty seats during Ahmadinejad's speech make Iranians feel like?

unloved?

abandoned?

Irrelevant?

Insignificant?

disrespected?

How does it feel to have a leader, who no body cares to listen to (in public) or respects?

Edited by SoRoUsH

(salam)

I wonder, how does the presence of so many empty seats during Ahmadinejad's speech make Iranians feel like?

unloved?

abandoned?

Irrelevant?

Insignificant?

disrespected?

How does it feel to have a leader, who no body cares to listen to (in public) or respects?

Your a clown, President Ahmadinejad is respected around the world by the masses of the oppressed peoples in the "Third World", also even large segments of intelligent Western people love and respect the freedom fighter President Ahmadinejad. The only people that don't like President Ahmadinejad are neo-colonialists, CIA agents, and the shrinking amount of Westerners brainwashed by the Zionist media and the New World Order propaganda that is called the "mainstream American media". It doesn't matter what a few imperialist "superpower" governments do, them walking out on President Ahmadinejad's speech only makes President Ahmadinejad more loved and respected by the bulk of the people of the world who see the Zionist Amerikkkan goverment and the NWO that runs it as the true criminals and see President Ahmadinejad standing up to them as the hero he is.

Edited by Basra

He is growing more of a fire brand with every passing year. Perhaps he is having difficulty at home? So he vents his anger on the known enemy? Who knows. But it was by far the most appalling and crazy performance, riddled with conspiracy theories and semonising of papal kind. He shouldn't be more than an imam of a corner mosque, really.

A few eh?!

The video/pictures seem to show otherwise.

But if that is what you wish to believe, by all means, proceed.

You honestly must have never been outside of the imperialist West if you believe your own garbage. Heck you don't even have to go outside the West, tons of Americans and other Westerners have gone to independent media to get the truth about Zio-American crimes. The criminal Zionists and the criminal American government are the most hated entities in the world; and as President Ahmadinejad stands up to them and exposes their crimes he continues to be a hero in the eyes of the vast bulk of the world which faces Zio-American oppression. There is nothing your propaganda against President Ahmadinejad can do to change this reality.

Edited by Basra

lol on all of the above

some politics are to watch and relax , i mean how many times you hear a speech about prophets in the UN

i think he is doing them right after all the craziness of Bush era an the romanticism in Obama era despite the cruelty of Israel and rudeness to go to peace talks with only {freezing} of settlements to offer while asking the Palestinians to accept that their land is -Jewish- property of the grandchildren of Israel

though his speech sounded to be totally random and one can hardly grab the main point but there are lots of lolz some he made in previous speeches and some in this ,

1- pointing that the power who actually used the nuclear bomb against humans is the one that should be feared

2- pointing to the bloody colonization history of Europe specifically

3- pointing to America wars -current ones-

4- pointing to the double standards in regards to Israel

5- pointing to the role of Capitalism in Africa and south america

gladly those points dont fall under consiperacy theories

i could not follow all his speech , was kinda bizarre but was fun to listen to , better than the nicely well spoken lies of Obama and definitely something you dont hear quiet often in the UN

not to worry, we are proceeding - and IRI has been proceeding for the past 31 years with or (mostly) without the imperialist dogs and their zionist keepers

todays speech

http://gadebate.un.org/Portals/1/statements/634208557381562500IR_en.pdf

You honestly must have never been outside of the imperialist West if you believe your own garbage. Heck you don't even have to go outside the West, tons of Americans and other Westerners have gone to independent media to get the truth about Zio-American crimes. The criminal Zionists and the criminal American government are the most hated entities in the world; and as President Ahmadinejad stands up to them and exposes their crimes he continues to be a hero in the eyes of the vast bulk of the world which faces Zio-American oppression. There is nothing your propaganda against President Ahmadinejad can do to change this reality.

Real life examples paint a different picture.

Often it is the small puny dogs that bark the loudest.

Often it is the empty taxis that honk the most to gain some attention.

You shouldn't be worried about my propaganda, or "ze zionists."

Reality takes care of itself.

You and others like you may feel and think however you desire.

think-outside-the-box-300x282.jpg

:)

part1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUflKeA8-sU

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_400875&feature=iv&v=DJl8L61-HLs

Great speech, great MAN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUflKeA8-sU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_400875&feature=iv&v=DJl8L61-HLs

(salam)

unloved?

abandoned?

Irrelevant?

Insignificant?

disrespected?

You know what? If he was respected by US, then it would a big question mark. US "respects" and "listens" only to dictators and puppets.

The fact that they steped out, it's a sign for me that he is on the right path.

You honestly must have never been outside of the imperialist West if you believe your own garbage.  Heck you don't even have to go outside the West, tons of Americans and other Westerners have gone to independent media to get the truth about Zio-American crimes.  The criminal Zionists and the criminal American government are the most hated entities in the world; and as President Ahmadinejad stands up to them and exposes their crimes he continues to be a hero in the eyes of the vast bulk of the world which faces Zio-American oppression.  There is nothing your propaganda against President Ahmadinejad can do to change this reality.

So where does America approach Iran for peace?  

So where does America approach Iran for peace?  

Where does America approach Iran for peace, when the U.S. refuses peace in the first place? Iran has been diplomatic, but the world has turned its back on a peaceful progressive nation, that stands in the face of imperialism and international exploitation.

He is growing more of a fire brand with every passing year. Perhaps he is having difficulty at home? So he vents his anger on the known enemy? Who knows. But it was by far the most appalling and crazy performance, riddled with conspiracy theories and semonising of papal kind. He shouldn't be more than an imam of a corner mosque, really.

He's not an imam of a corner mosque, he is the President of Iran, he's the champion of the Muslim world. And no, what I said wasn't sarcastic, it's a fact. :)

Where does America approach Iran for peace, when the U.S. refuses peace in the first place? Iran has been diplomatic, but the world has turned its back on a peaceful progressive nation, that stands in the face of imperialism and international exploitation.

America will not make peace with anyone who does not recognize Israel.  The American media propagandizes on Iran because of its position on Israel.  Iran's friends in the US are severely curtailed politically because of Iran's position on Israel.   Let's cut straight to the chase, because nothing else in Iran/US relations will change until the issue of Israel and Iran is cleared up.  

Everything else is a smokescreen.

America will not make peace with anyone who does not recognize Israel.  The American media propagandizes on Iran because of its position on Israel.  Iran's friends in the US are severely curtailed politically because of Iran's position on Israel.   Let's cut straight to the chase, because nothing else in Iran/US relations will change until the issue of Israel and Iran is cleared up.  

Everything else is a smokescreen.

You've stated the obvious. But you didn't make your specific point. And how would you want to resolve this issue?? There are two options I'll tell you:

Either Israel is annihilated, or Iran is taken over. We know they can't coexist. The only time they coexisted was when Iran was exploited by shahs.

As for me, I'd prefer the first option, even if that were to lead to "genocide", simply because the Israelis won't leave the world alone, so the world should live and carry on without them.

It's not barbaric I think, I believe it's the truth.

You've stated the obvious. But you didn't make your specific point. And how would you want to resolve this issue?? There are two options I'll tell you:

Either Israel is annihilated, or Iran is taken over. We know they can't coexist. The only time they coexisted was when Iran was exploited by shahs.

As for me, I'd prefer the first option, even if that were to lead to "genocide", simply because the Israelis won't leave the world alone, so the world should live and carry on without them.

thats extreme , dont you think?

one state solution would be good fair start and no jweish land by meaning of heritage

So what you are saying is that the Muslims cannot make peace.  I thought Islam was the Religion of Peace?

There is no peace in the Muslim World when Israel is creating a violent atmosphere, and so Muslims must retaliate. Islam isn't a religion of peace, Islam is a religion of justice.

[sarcasm]Yes Yes. Definitely. He sure is.[/sarcasm]

All the Muslims, the youth, that I've spoken to in college and uni, whether shia or sunni, all deeply admire President Ahmadinejad. Its just ShiaChat that has all these really westernized intellectuals and apologists, who are having a hard time integrating with their beloved Western societies, that hate him.

All the Muslims, the youth, that I've spoken to in college and uni, whether shia or sunni, all deeply admire President Ahmadinejad. Its just ShiaChat that has all these really westernized intellectuals and apologists, who are having a hard time integrating with their beloved Western societies, that hate him.

I find it quite amusing how day and night, we whine and nag about the current state of Muslims, and how the majority of them have not bothered to study and understand Islam properly, and merely follow their parents, and merely follow Islam because of pride and heritage, yet when it comes to this topic, we close our eyes, erase our memories, and pretend as if "muslims" know what they're talking about. Now, suddenly, we generalize the term "muslim" and assume they have a clue about their religion, and current state of affairs.

I also know of many Wahhabi and Wahhabi-inclined Muslims who admire Ahmadinejad.

Why? because he feeds their hatred, he feeds their pride, he feeds their anger, he feeds their feeling of being victimized.

Yet as soon as you speak about Shia Islam with these Wahhabis and Wahhabi-inclined Muslims, they consider shias to be gravely misguided and deviant.

Funny how "muslims" work eh?

Edited by SoRoUsH

Because Shia Chat is only partly real - a significant (minority, for now) are virtual who won't get even a bare hearing in a real situation, but given the mod. situation on Shia Chat they get a forum

There is no peace in the Muslim World when Israel is creating a violent atmosphere, and so Muslims must retaliate. Islam isn't a religion of peace, Islam is a religion of justice.

then why isn't the religion named 'adil?

how can the Muslims possibly expect Palestine to go to the negotiating table by themselves? Do you think Israel/US vs. Palestine is balanced somehow? If Iran would grow up and forget about playing the victim they would see there are worse off victims in the world that need Iran's help. it would be fairly easy for Iran to become part of the Peace Process, and yet all we hear is the same old self-righteous hatred spewing from the lips of your president.

Ahmadenijad said:

2- That some segments within the U.S. government orchestrated the attack to

reverse the declining American economy and its grips on the Middle East in order

also to save the Zionist regime.

The majority of the American people as well as other nations and politicians agree

with this view.

ok, maybe a few anti-Jew nut jobs in the US have some elaborate conspiracy theory, but to say a majority of americans believe 9/11 was an inside job is a flat out lie.

Where in the Quran does it say it is okay for muslims to lie the world?

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Very recently the world witnessed the ugly and inhumane act of burning the Holy

Quran.

uh, no we didn't.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I announce clearly that the occupation of other countries under the pretext of

freedom and democracy is an unforgivable crime.

i thought shirk was the only unforgivable crime?

The inhumane nature of this [global] management has put it at a dead-end and requires a

major overhaul.

a major overhaul would require a world war.

We have announced that we stand ready for a serious and free debate with the

American Statesmen to express our transparent views on issues of importance to the

world in this very venue.

No you aren't ready, yet another lie. the only issue of significance standing in the way of better Iran/US relations is Iran's position on Israel. If Iran is not ready for a realistic conversation about that, then you are not ready to speak to the US. it is a huge waste of energy to focus on anything else concerning regional security until peace in Palestine is a reality.

Edited by Photi

(salam)

unloved?

abandoned?

Irrelevant?

Insignificant?

disrespected?

(bismillah)

(salam)

That video of empty seats was from September 2009. What a cheap shot!

Who cares if some of the people walked out? They were just following their master's orders.

The majority of people around the world admire Ahmadinejad for standing up to bullies.

(bismillah)

(salam)

That video of empty seats was from September 2009. What a cheap shot!

Who cares if some of the people walked out? They were just following their master's orders.

The majority of people around the world admire Ahmadinejad for standing up to bullies.

(salam)

Here's 2010 for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eed_BAbY_zE

Has much changed? :)

http://www.rferl.org/content/Delegations_Walk_Out_On_Ahmadinejad_At_UN/2166779.html

In addition to the U.S. and EU, other countries that walked out of the speech are reported to include Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Costa Rica.
Edited by SoRoUsH

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thanks for the new video. Those two guys looked like they wanted to go to the WC [English translation: toilet]. The rest of those people probably wanted to go to their private rooms so they could take their tight shoes off and put their feet on the coffee table. The standard walkout, designed to make a show of opposition, and try to stop people from listening to his actual words.

It is admirable that Ahmadinejad quotes the Holy Qur'an and salutes the Holy Prophet SA and the Ahlul Bayt AS, and mentions Imam Zaman AS. Perhaps many people around the world will reflect on his words.

Ahmadinejad's pertinent mission is to promote nuclear energy for all countries, and no nuclear weapons for any country. Sounds like justice and equality. May Allah SWT bless him.

I also know of many Wahhabi and Wahhabi-inclined Muslims who admire Ahmadinejad.

Why? because he feeds their hatred, he feeds their pride, he feeds their anger, he feeds their feeling of being victimized.

Yet as soon as you speak about Shia Islam with these Wahhabis and Wahhabi-inclined Muslims, they consider shias to be gravely misguided and deviant.

Funny how "muslims" work eh?

A bit of a contradiction there, I think.

To quote your simplistic assessment, he "feeds their hatred" because he allows them to see beyond Wahhabism and the BS spouted by their religious/political/royal leaders and towards the beauty of justice.

In time this will mean that they will see the contradiction between their religious and political beliefs and turn to Shia'ism, where they will find a reconciliation of natural justice and religious faith.