Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Question Regarding Mens Wearing

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

dear brothers,

I have a question to ask about shalwar kameez. On eid-ul-fitr i bought a shalwar kameez which had embroidery of cotton all over my

kurta and few of my friends said that embroidery is not allowed in men shalwar kameez.So my question is , Is it allowed for men to wear embroidery shalwar kameez.i know silk and gold jewelery is strictly prohibited for men.is there any bayyanat or fatwa or any kind of reading by ayotallah regarding embroidery in shalwar kameez.Im confused at this moment.

(wasalam)

:yaali:

(bismillah)

(salam)

dear brothers,

I have a question to ask about shalwar kameez. On eid-ul-fitr i bought a shalwar kameez which had embroidery of cotton all over my

kurta and few of my friends said that embroidery is not allowed in men shalwar kameez.So my question is , Is it allowed for men to wear embroidery shalwar kameez.i know silk and gold jewelery is strictly prohibited for men.is there any bayyanat or fatwa or any kind of reading by ayotallah regarding embroidery in shalwar kameez.Im confused at this moment.

(wasalam)

:yaali:

Salaam wr wb.

Is the embroidery of animate objects? If not, why would it be haraam? Are these friends even Shia?

(salam)

No simple embroidery of cotton.These friends are infact shia.

(wasalam)

WA wr wb.

I have never heard of such a thing. Ask for references when in doubt. Are they saying that any stitching in the clothing is haraam? Then what about pocketed shirts?

Edited by gogiison2