Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Beloved

Shia Sunni Unity Forever

Rate this topic

For many ages shia and sunni have been lollygagging along. La, la, la, la,. The sunni says he's right he has his sunnah, and the shia say they have his ahl beit. So for age these 2 groups have fought and discriminated against one another. The house of islam should be a house of mercy, not of silly immemorial stories.

The sunni's of today are not the ones who killed your imams. And sunnis the shia of today are not the ones who cursed your caliphs. These stories are an example of an ageless pain people are unwilling to let go.

The shia and the sunni shouLd be brothers and sisters before anything, hatred is foolishness because we all are here together children. If you hurt anyone in this world you will be hurting your naighbor.

Embrace all people alike and unify. Do what the shia and sunnis of the past could not do unify. Don't worry what the muftis in the deserts are doing decide for yourself that you choose islam - peace. Destroy the reasons you believe this conflict should exist and share this mercy.

Edited by Beloved

if only, but too few on both sides want it

The sunni's of today are not the ones who killed your imams.

thats a good point, but i think the problem seems to be with the first 3 khalifas

And sunnis the shia of today are not the ones who cursed your caliphs.

well thats not true is it

Unity? Sure! Come on Sunnis, lets unite! No? You still like the first 3 caliphs? You still think The Prophet (pbuh) made mistakes and didn't appoint a successor? You still believe Aisha was a Mu'mina?!?!?!

See the problem here? I'm not about to give my loyalty to the 3 EDITED of Islam just to have "unity".

Unity? Sure! Come on Sunnis, lets unite! No? You still like the first 3 caliphs? You still think The Prophet (pbuh) made mistakes and didn't appoint a successor? You still believe Aisha was a Mu'mina?!?!?!

See the problem here? I'm not about to give my loyalty to the 3 dogs of Islam just to have "unity".

Aisha (ra) was not only the Mumina but the mother of all Muminas and Mumins.

No one is asking you to give loyalty to anyone, they have their version of events, we have ours, lets reach a compromise that doesn't get people killed (and i know we are not the ones doing the killing, but for the sake of those who are or will be killed).

why not let Allah (swt) be the judge? Is this constant arguing really making either side better people or muslims? How does using vulgar word to describe their khalifas help anyone, Imam Sajjad (as) said-"the right off the mouth is that we do not utter profanity".(that was me paraphrasing) we should at least stick to constructive criticism, and if they don't want to hear it, lets just leave it.

As for Aisha, are you really telling me that if you where in front of rasulullah (saww) you would speak disrespectfully about his wife? her flaws are there for all to see, if people don't see them as flaws, lets just leave it, what ever happened to being the bigger person.

"Muslims are busy arguing about weather or not to fold their arms in prayer whilst the enemies of islam are trying to cut those arms off" -Sayed Ruhollah Khomeini

why not , wahabis are small part of islamic world , other sunnies are pretty cool about shia being a muslim sect , they dont fight us , we are all muslims , we are one ummah , well thats for me unity

Wahhabis are pretty big, to my knowledge. And 50% of Sunni minds are corrupted with their filth.

to be honest , i'm not shia - and i'm not sunni . I don't belong to any sects

i pray like a sunni , with the hands on my chest and with 5 daily prayers ,each one on time.

But i do follow imam ali . But the first of them is Prophet Muhamad . Imam ali did the battle to Defend prophet mohamad and his religion ..he doesn't want us to fight Vs sunni . Besides, fighting between sunni and Shia is a very old topic

^You pray like Sunni, you are Sunni, whether you like it or not. (Unless you're making a new sect)

There is no "Just Muslim" The Real Islam is found in a sect.

^You pray like Sunni, you are Sunni, whether you like it or not. (Unless you're making a new sect)

The Real Islam is not found in any sect, the truth is bigger then any sect.

if only, but too few on both sides want it

thats a good point, but i think the problem seems to be with the first 3 khalifas

well thats not true is it

the sunni of today never met the imams of then. They were not alive yet to actually curse the imams rather they curse their notions of the imams.

The imams are with Allah now nobody today can harm them ameen.

No one is asking you to give loyalty to anyone, they have their version of events, we have ours, lets reach a compromise that doesn't get people killed (and i know we are not the ones doing the killing, but for the sake of those who are or will be killed).

why not let Allah (swt) be the judge? Is this constant arguing really making either side better people or muslims? How does using vulgar word to describe their khalifas help anyone, Imam Sajjad (as) said-"the right off the mouth is that we do not utter profanity".(that was me paraphrasing) we should at least stick to constructive criticism, and if they don't want to hear it, lets just leave it.

As for Aisha, are you really telling me that if you where in front of rasulullah (saww) you would speak disrespectfully about his wife? her flaws are there for all to see, if people don't see them as flaws, lets just leave it, what ever happened to being the bigger person.

"Muslims are busy arguing about weather or not to fold their arms in prayer whilst the enemies of islam are trying to cut those arms off" -Sayed Ruhollah Khomeini

Thank you

Call me a pessimist, but I doubt it'll ever happen.

Well if it is impossible for my naighbors atleast it will be possible for me as a person.

For many ages shia and sunni have been lollygagging along. La, la, la, la,. The sunni says he's right he has his sunnah, and the shia say they have his ahl beit. So for age these 2 groups have fought and discriminated against one another. The house of islam should be a house of mercy, not of silly immemorial stories.

The sunni's of today are not the ones who killed your imams. And sunnis the shia of today are not the ones who cursed your caliphs. These stories are an example of an ageless pain people are unwilling to let go.

The shia and the sunni shouLd be brothers and sisters before anything, hatred is foolishness because we all are here together children. If you hurt anyone in this world you will be hurting your naighbor.

Embrace all people alike and unify. Do what the shia and sunnis of the past could not do unify. Don't worry what the muftis in the deserts are doing decide for yourself that you choose islam - peace. Destroy the reasons you believe this conflict should exist and share this mercy.

(bismillah) (salam)

You are right, we have to remember who is better a muslim or a non muslim. The enemy is not the jews, not the christians, it is the corrupt nations pumping money to keep us divided. Sunnis did not kill our Imams, some hypocrites using islam as a source of power did.

(bismillah) (salam)

Can you leave shiachat? You are trying to start fitna.

(salam)

I don’t think you can have Unity on falsehood (falsehood has many facets, faces and personalities).

You can only have a true unity by holding to the rope of Allah swt (the ahlul bayt).

Otherwise, just forget about Unity and settle for peace among all the sects.

She also started a war and cause the death of so many Muslims.

Edited by Zareen

See the problem here? I'm not about to give my loyalty to the 3 [EDITED] of Islam just to have "unity".

your my hero lmao

Edited by JawzofDETH
Disrespectful

^You reject every piece of logic we lunge at you. Instead, you should actually LISTEN and LEARN! This is the only way you will get into Heaven. Even if Sunnism is the right path to God, even if the first 3 Caliphs were rightly guided, if you stay ignorant, you will only be led to Hell. Instead of annoying people like you are, teach your faith to others, or accept our faith. You must be willing to accept facts, no matter how much you don't want to believe them. Stop living in Shaytan's Trap. Break Free! There is an entire world out there, not just in Abu Bakr's palace!

^You reject every piece of logic we lunge at you. Instead, you should actually LISTEN and LEARN! This is the only way you will get into Heaven. Even if Sunnism is the right path to God, even if the first 3 Caliphs were rightly guided, if you stay ignorant, you will only be led to Hell. Instead of annoying people like you are, teach your faith to others, or accept our faith. You must be willing to accept facts, no matter how much you don't want to believe them. Stop living in Shaytan's Trap. Break Free! There is an entire world out there, not just in Abu Bakr's palace!

I can't take it anymore. Seriously, this is just stupid..

if you stay ignorant, you will only be led to Hell

You even bolded it!

wahabism as a sect are very very very small combared to the largest sect ja'fari ithna ashari and very very young combared to our heritage BUT wahabi syndrome ie extremesm , hatred , hearts out of stones , this syndrome is wildly spreading across all sects even shia , some of us talk about other sects as if they are not a people , very arrogant act

everyone deserves some respect and to speak about other beliefs in respect whatever it was , if we know how to talk to each other , we would defeat wahabism we would be united and we would be able to speak to the world

In order to reach Shia/Sunni unity, we need to be promoting Shia unity. How can we possibly unite with Sunnis if we're not united ourselves. If by uniting with Sunnis it means compromising our beliefs to please them then I'd rather not be united with them. We should all be united in order to defeat our enemies. There shouldn't be any bloodshed between us.

i pray like a sunni , with the hands on my chest and with 5 daily prayers ,each one on time.

But i do follow imam ali . But the first of them is Prophet Muhamad . Imam ali did the battle to Defend prophet mohamad and his religion ..he doesn't want us to fight Vs sunni . Besides, fighting between sunni and Shia is a very old topic

Some Sunnis pray with their hands by their sides (read this for example http://thegrandverbalizer19.blogspot.com/2010/07/why-it-is-wrong-to-pray-with-your-hands.html), whereas no Shia prays with their hands on their chest. Why not come to the common ground and pray with your hands down by the side?

In order to reach Shia/Sunni unity, we need to be promoting Shia unity. How can we possibly unite with Sunnis if we're not united ourselves. If by uniting with Sunnis it means compromising our beliefs to please them then I'd rather not be united with them. We should all be united in order to defeat our enemies. There shouldn't be any bloodshed between us.

:o I always though you were Shia! Sooner or later you're gonna realise they you need to follow a sect. There would have been no sects if certain individuals didn't turn away from the truth. So I take it that you follow the 12 Imams but at the same time you pray like Sunnis? You do know that some Sunnis such as Shafi'is even pray with their arms to their sides. Also, you do know that it was during the time of Umar that people prayed with their hands on their chest and NOT durings the Prophets time. Which of our Imams prayed with their hands on their chest?

You can do each of your salaats at different times or you can combine them. Either way there's no problem. Our Prophet didn't have a problem with this so you shouldn't either :)

islam is patients and forgiveness these 2 elements make peace. These 2 elements are the doorway to true islam. This is the way of ibrahim the islam before sects were ever formulated the ancient recipe.

Edited by Beloved

See the problem here? I'm not about to give my loyalty to the 3 EDITED of Islam just to have "unity".

Thats really a good(!) answer..........and fair enough to prove that for people like you today Islam is on gunpoint!!!!

No sect has a monopoly on the truth, but is just making use of the resources available to it to come close to Allah. The truth will return once the Imam (as) comes.

Edited by al-Irshad

^There is no doubt that the exact Islam of the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) is extinct today. But there is a right path, otherwise Allah (swt) would not allow this world to continue since there is no point or purpose to it. I would say Shi'ism is about 90-95% of the real Islam, as an estimate of course, but certainly not 100%. We can only do our best to follow the Sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh), but with so many unreliable hadith, fabrications, and unclear Verses in the Quran, it's almost certain that a few of them that should be practiced are not, or that shouldn't be practiced are allowed. That's why Scholars differ on what's haram and halal.

In a perfect world, Allah (swt) wouldn't allow these things to happen. But considering this world is imperfect, Allah (swt) will not likely punish you for committing the things you think are halal but in actuality are haram. If you look at it in this perspective, you'd have to believe Christians wouldn't be judged for not praying, drinking alcohol, etc. since their faith allows it. This ties with one of Allah's traits, and an important one in Shia Theology, al-Adl, or The Just. Since Allah (swt) is perfect is every way, his justice must be perfect. Knowing this, it isn't impossible to imagine how Allah (swt) would judge people, especially yourself. Would Allah (swt) punish someone who doesn't know? Of course not. And even if they knew, unless they believe in it, that person wouldn't be accounted for it.

For example, if a person who eats pork, but they are Christian, and they know that Islam doesn't allow the consumption of Pork. Would that person be accountable for eating pork? To him, Islam is a False Religion, he sees nothing wrong with the consumption of Pork, and it would not harm him. So would Allah (swt) judge him on that?

Of course, this is just my own train of thought, and Allah (swt) knows best.

^

Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Muhammad ibn al-Hassan from al-

Hassan ibn Ali ibn Yusuf ibn Baqqah from Sayf ibn ‘Umayra from Ibrahim ibn

‘Umar who said the following:

“Imam abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant,

has said, ‘Inscrutable are all the ways of Allah, except that he has

made you answerable to him only to the extent to which he has

made you conscious of himself.

Al Kafi-Book of the Unity of Allah H 228, Ch. 4, h3