Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Remedy For Anxiety Attacks, Worries, Uneasiness

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I am trying to help a brother here.

I know one way to alleviate unnecessary anxiety and uncertainties is to recite al-Quddus as much as possibe.

To alleviate worries of all sort is to recite Alhamdulliah as much as possible.

And stay in state of wudhu would sure help.

I do not know which particular Quranic chapters and verses would be helpful though.

Do you know of anything more?

• Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

Praying for you! Praying for everyone! 

Recite salawat as much as possible.  اللهم صل على محمد وآل محمد وعجل فرجهم Allah Humma Salle Ala Muhammadin Wa Aal-e-Muhammad, Wa Aj'jil Farajahum. (Peace and blessings be upon Muhammad and his pure progeny and may Allah SWT hasten his (atfs) reappearance.)

Recite some of the names of Allah SWT and think about the meanings. I recite YAA BAA-I'THU (O the Motivator) every night before sleeping.

After morning prayer (Fajr) recite the Dua - from the Holy Qur'an - taught by Imam Ali AS:

وَمَن يَتَّقِ اللَّهَ يَجْعَل لَّهُ مَخْرَجًا

وَيَرْزُقْهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَحْتَسِبُ وَمَن يَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ فَهُوَ حَسْبُهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بَالِغُ أَمْرِهِ قَدْ جَعَلَ اللَّهُ لِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدْرًا

[Shakir 65:2]  and whoever is careful of (his duty to) Allah, He will make for him an outlet, 

[Shakir 65:2] And give him sustenance from whence he thinks not; and whoever trusts in Allah, He is sufficient for him; surely Allah attains His purpose; Allah indeed has appointed a measure for everything. 

65:2 waman yattaqi Allaha yajAAal lahu makhrajan 
65:3 Wayarzuqhu min haythu la yahtasibu waman yatawakkal AAala Allahi fahuwa hasbuhu inna Allaha balighu amrihi qad jaAAala Allahu likulli shay-in qadran

http://www.duas.org/short_powerful_dua/ayttalaq.htm

• Veteran Member

1, Improve as a muslim as much as they can without ignoring any important aspect of Islam. If the soul is ill then this brother will feel it.

70:19} Surely man is created of a hasty temperament

70:20} Being greatly grieved when evil afflicts him

70:21} And niggardly when good befalls him

70:22} Except those who ....

2, Ignore the Waswaas of Shaitan and it will eventually go away: http://www.al-islam.org/fortyhadith/26.htm The importance of this point should not be underestimated.

Edited by Muhammed Ali
  • Advanced Member

Shukran for the interesting info. I have been saying Alhamdulillah and i recited the Dua Kumayl last night before sleep, which feels very personal and is very emotional.

i only looked at the text properly last night and i feel this will be an important prayer for me and it will help me on my spiritual path.