In the Name of God بسم الله

Who Is Ahmad Al Hassan?

Orion

• Advanced Member

^and how does this relate to ahmad????

Because that is what is happening with Ahmad Al Hassan now, He is calling you to the supremacy of Allah swt.

Imam Ahmad Al Hassan Said: " Blinded is the eye that doesn’t see the truth or neglects it. What is this trap they have toppled you in, O people? Does it make sense that you have been driven every time to kill a prophet or guardian or a working scholar and walk by the side of the misled non-working scholars, until if ...they completed clarifying him, you slapped your chests and shed the tears of your eyes and displayed your regret on your abomination repulsive act.

What is your Question? I will try my best to answer them. If the answer is in my video, I will refer to you to the exact minute. Otherwise I will write it down. However, ask your question one at a time.

I will post them in a bit. Let me dig back in the thread and give you the questions.

Edited by Ahmad 313

• Banned

I understand what your saying. But what im trying to say is that every Imam(as) must know the interpretation of the Quran. The Yamani(as) is an Imam, which would mean that this individual must know the interpretation of the Quran, and know its inner and outer meaning. The first Mahdi must know its interpretation because the first Mahdi is an Imam. I am not denying the fact that 12th Imam (as) will have the meaning of "alif laam meem." But Imam Ahmad (as) is the messenger of the 12th Imam(as), meaning that this interpretation is coming from the 12th Imam(as) and is the same as the rest of the 12 Imams pbut. Are you trying to say that the Yamani that is mentioned in hadiths is not an Imam?

we are shia. our "imams" are 12. the yamani is not an imam, do you even know the basics of shiaism?

you have left the comfortable lands of idiocy that you were used to, and have now strayed into out and out heresy.

oh you who cuts and pastes hadith after hadith....show me the hadith where the yamani will reveal the true meaning of alef laam meem as a proof.

do not twist words. stop your lying. enough. i am going to finish this thread here and now.

the imam - al hujja ibn hassan (atf) - the son of imam hassan al askiri (as), only him, only the one we wait for, only the one who was born and went into ghayba, only imam mahdi (atf) will reveal the meaning of alef laam meem. this will be the proof of his zahoor.

ahmad gheeta is a liar. there is not one shred of evidence anywhere in any hadith that will suggest that the awaited imam "gave" this knowledge to that kazzab (may he die on the toilet).

all the hadith state that the imam will reveal aleph laam meem. not the imams representative. not his messenger. not a demi-mahdi, not his butler, not his gardner, not his accountant. him in person.

ahmad gheeta is not the son of hassan al askiri. he has not been in ghayba. he is not the one we have waited for.

he is a smelly, stupid, cowardly, ugly engineer from basra who you have never met, never spoken to or never even seen. you do not even speak the same language as him.

you do not know if he is alive, or dead, or if he even exists.

you have hadith after hadith which you weakly use as "proof" that he is the yamani, but it is funny how you do not seem to have the hadith which states the yamani will use alef laam meem as proof of his position.

because there isnt one. alef laam meem is nothing to do with the yamani lol. muppet.

he is a liar, and you are stupid.

if he had said "alef laam meem is the secret which the awaited imam will reveal", he would be 1000000 times more credible.

• Advanced Member

Because that is what is happening with Ahmad Al Hassan now, He is calling you to the supremacy of Allah swt.

Imam Ahmad Al Hassan Said: " Blinded is the eye that doesn’t see the truth or neglects it. What is this trap they have toppled you in, O people? Does it make sense that you have been driven every time to kill a prophet or guardian or a working scholar and walk by the side of the misled non-working scholars, until if ...they completed clarifying him, you slapped your chests and shed the tears of your eyes and displayed your regret on your abomination repulsive act.

I will post them in a bit. Let me dig back in the thread and give you the questions.

he has to prove it! i am not gonna blindly follow him say yeaaa hadiths say this and quran say this and he is right! all the fake mahdi do the same thing:

1) first they get loads of hadiths interpret it their own way, interpret the quran in their own way and wolla they have followers!

if he has the unseen knowledge he should be able to answer any question to prove he is the one.

Imam (as) answered every question and answered with such perfection that the person would have no doubt can ahmad do it??

Ahmad has done nothing to prove what he is calming to be, beside from bringing the so called will

i want him to prove something in science or maths pshyics, biology and etc.

Edited by Love-Of-Islam

• Banned

we live in an internet age.

this thread is more than just us talking. we who stand against ahmad al gheeta represent all shias everywhere. anyone who googles "ahmad al hassan" will see this thread and read it. ahmad313 and others, you are exposed constantly as at best, imbeciles. at worse, non shia deliberately trying to cause fitna.

answer these questions, in front of the whole world that is watching. prove your 13th imams knowledge of the unseen.

1) why does the term "mau mau" affect MDM so much?

2) why does p. ease want a wall clock

3) whats with the arab nationalism?

• Advanced Member

we are shia. our "imams" are 12. the yamani is not an imam, do you even know the basics of shiaism?

you have left the comfortable lands of idiocy that you were used to, and have now strayed into out and out heresy.

oh you who cuts and pastes hadith after hadith....show me the hadith where the yamani will reveal the true meaning of alef laam meem as a proof.

do not twist words. stop your lying. enough. i am going to finish this thread here and now.

the imam - al hujja ibn hassan (atf) - the son of imam hassan al askiri (as), only him, only the one we wait for, only the one who was born and went into ghayba, only imam mahdi (atf) will reveal the meaning of alef laam meem. this will be the proof of his zahoor.

ahmad gheeta is a liar. there is not one shred of evidence anywhere in any hadith that will suggest that the awaited imam "gave" this knowledge to that kazzab (may he die on the toilet).

all the hadith state that the imam will reveal aleph laam meem. not the imams representative. not his messenger. not a demi-mahdi, not his butler, not his gardner, not his accountant. him in person.

ahmad gheeta is not the son of hassan al askiri. he has not been in ghayba. he is not the one we have waited for.

he is a smelly, stupid, cowardly, ugly engineer from basra who you have never met, never spoken to or never even seen. you do not even speak the same language as him.

you do not know if he is alive, or dead, or if he even exists.

you have hadith after hadith which you weakly use as "proof" that he is the yamani, but it is funny how you do not seem to have the hadith which states the yamani will use alef laam meem as proof of his position.

because there isnt one. alef laam meem is nothing to do with the yamani lol. muppet.

he is a liar, and you are stupid.

if he had said "alef laam meem is the secret which the awaited imam will reveal", he would be 1000000 times more credible.

Allah Huma Sali Ala Muhammed Wa Ali Muhammed Al Aimmah Wal Mahdyeen Wa Salim Tasleema

It seems that you have forgotten the basics of ikhlaaq, but again the Imams in the past have dealt with people like you.

If you ever read the will of the holy Prophet Muhammed you would know that there are 12 Imams and 12 Mahdis, do you accept that?

We all know that every Imam has all the knowledge of the Quran, are you trying to say that these 12 Mahdis will not have all the knwoledge of the Quran?

There are multiple narrations of 13 Imams as well, what would you say about that?

Imam Ali a.s said:"I have thought about a child from the the 11th son who is a Mahdi that shall spread the earth with justice"

Ibn Babooya Al-Qumi Imama Wal Tabsira p.120

Sheikh Al-Kulaini Al-Kafi v.1 door of Gaiba p.238

Sheikh Al-Sadooq Kamal Al-Deen p.289

Sheikh Muhammad ibn Ibraheem Al-Numaani Book of Gaiba door 4- 4th hadeeth

First son:Imam Hassan

Second son:Imam Hussein

Third son:Imam Ali ibn Hussein

Forth son:Imam Muhammad ibn Ali

Fifth son:Imam Jaafer ibn Muhammad

Sixth son:Imam Musa ibn Jaafer

Seventh son:Imam Ali ibn Musa

Eighth son:Imam Muhammad ibn Ali

Ninth son:Imam Ali ibn Muhammad

Tenth son:Imam Hassan ibn Ali

Eleventh son:Imam Muhammad ibn Hassan

From the 11th son!!!

Ahmad!

The Prophet of Allah pbuhap

said:"Me and 12 of my sons and you O Ali is the balance of this earth,meaning its pegs and the mountains"AlKafi Sheikh Al-Kulayni v.1 p.534

"Prophet of Allah pbuhap promised us that this matter shall be

ruled by 12 Imams from the sons of Ali and Fatima."

Bihar Al Anwar Al-Majlesy v.44 p.138-139

Imam Ali a.s said:

"By Allah the Prophet of Allah pbuhap promised us that this

matter shall be ruled by 12 Imams from the sons of Ali and

Fatima."Jawaaher Al Taareekh AlSheikh Ali Al Koraani v.3 p.217 also p.172-173

What do you have to say about that?

These narrations tell us that there will be 13 Imams....This clearly tells us that the Yamani/First Mahdi/first of the 313 is an Imam. that is Ahmad Al Hassan (as). And all the rest of the Mahdis metioned in the will of the Prophet are Imams. And if they are Imams, it would mean that they know the meaning of alif laam meem.

It seems like you are just rambling on and on. I would advise you to stop that, and start having a more logical and civilized debate. Please prove those narrations that I posted wrong in any way.

Also Imam Ahmad is a descendant of the 12th Imam (as) he has a family tree, which depicts that he is.

And you asking me to bring a hadith that the Yamani will know the meaning of Alif Lam Meem is like me asking you to bring a hadith which says that the Yamani does not know the meaning of Alif Lam Meem. It doesnt make sense.

Edited by Ahmad 313

• Advanced Member

If Ahmad al Hassan a.s. is the representative of Imam Mahdi a.s. surely it follows that he has knowledge from the Imam a.s., or do you consider that a person who does not have knowledge of the Qur'an would be sent to guide the people?

Why the empasis on the one hadith when you have rejected numerous others that indicate other than what you believe. And relax, no one has insulted you so you should try stay calm if you can. Maybe read Dua Makarimul Akhlaq.

• Advanced Member

Remember. Do not give me your 63 hadith Tsunami straight away, since you are good in copy pasting. Otherwise I will just refer you to the entire Movie. One question at a time.

Alright lets go one at a time, show me one single narration proving the Yamani will be from Yemen?

has ahmad made any contribution to science or Answered any questions on science?

I have never really looked into questions related to that matter, but inshAllah ill look for some if he has and post them here.

• Advanced Member

Then why dont you go and ask your mother those questions. That is something very pointless that you are doing if you know you can get the answer already. But inshAllah youll get your answer soon. Another brother from shiachat has asked a question sometime in 2010 and he recently got his answer. So be patient. Some questions are already answered, you should look through some of his books to check.

I don't ask my mother because she isn't claiming to be Yamani, Mahdi, etc. The reason I ask is because if Mr. Ahmed Ismail is a true Imam, he can answer these questions, though I know he will not because he is a fraud. He has no knowledge of the answers. The answer I seek is something he could not have written about it because (duh) he doesn't know it.

• Advanced Member

You know folks, there must be some system in ShiaChat introduced where filtering is done of the threads, -just like at WUP, in order to shorten these pages to valuable posts by deleting useless posts. Looking at a future 40pg thread would be daunting.

Ok. That is the very first thing I showed in my Movie. And I showed more than one hadith : ) unlike the Ansars who can't produce one clear hadith with the phrase "Yamani from Basra" except to resorting to mere conjectures and allegorical roller-coaster rides.

Refer between 2min 15 sec - 9min 15 sec {I hope you are not lazy to search for these minutes in the Video}:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McOmrepRHSg

I believe this is enough to debunk your whole faith. But let me soon know your next Question if any more doubts holding you back from the Right path.

Alright well your information the "from Yemen" part is an addition made by the scholar. This is not by the Imam who has said the hadith the scholar put that in there, in brackets. They can make errors, the scholars are not inafallible .

Now lets take a look:

The Prophet pbuh took the hand of Al-Abbas and the hand of Ali

a.s and said:"There shall be a man from the offspring of this

man(Abbas)who shall fill the earth unjustice and tyranny,and

there shall be from this man(Ali)who shall spread the earth with

justice and tranquility, so if you see this happening,on you is

to go with the man who is a Yemeni for he shall come from

the East and he is the one with the banner of the

Mahdi" Al-Mahdi Al-Muntather Al-Maw'ood door#2/p.207

Ask yourself is east of Mecca mean Yemen?NO

Does the Yamani come from Yemen?

Does the Yamani emerge from Yemen?

This is the only print that mentioned (from yemen)and it was in

between quotation marks and there is no explanation for its

reason as a footnote:

1-Book:Kamal AlDeen Watamam AlNi'ma

Author:Sheikh AlSadooq

Demise:381 A.H

Investigated by:Edited and Commented by:Ali Akbar AlGafary

Print:Muharram AlHaram 1405 A.H

Published by:Mu'asasat AlNasher AlIslami AlTabe'a Lijame'at

AlMudareseen in Honarable Qom

2-Book:Mujam Ahadeeth AlImam AlMahdi a.s

Author:Sheikh Ali Korani

From Yemen:Its there with quotation marks without any indication

of where it was taken from.

==================================================================

1-Book:Ilaam AlWara Bi'Alam AlHuda v.2 p.233

Author:Sheikh AlTabrasi

Demise:548 A.H

From Yemen:There is no existence of the phrase (from Yemen)in this hadeeth

2.Book:Kashf AlGuma

Author:Ibn Abi AlFateh Alarbili

Demise:693 A.H

From Yemen:There is no phrase (from Yemen)in this narration

3-Book:Muntakhab AlAnwar AlMuthe'a

Author:Sayed Buha AlDeen AlNajafi

Demise:803 A.H

From Yemen:Not there

4-Book:Ithbat AlHudat

Author:Muhammad son of Hassan AlHur AlAmeli

Kamal AlDeen v.3 p.468 (Nusoos on Imamat Saaheb AlZaman)

v.3 p.468 -It is not there

-v.3 p.718 -It is not there

5-Book:Bihar AlAnwar

Author:Alama AlMajlesy

Demise:1111 A.H

From Yemen:It is not there. v.51 p.218 v.16 from Kamal AlDeen

6-Book:Ilzam AlNaseb Min Ithbaat AlHuja AlGa'eb

Author:Sheikh Ali AlYazdi AlHa'eri

Demise:1333 A.H

From Yemen:It is not there v.1 p.197

7-Book:Besharat AlIslam

Author:Sayed Mustafa AlKathemy

Demise:1336 A.H

Print:Qom-Maktabat Alameen

From Yemen:It is not there

8-Book:Mikyaal AlMakaarem

Author:Mirza Muhammad Taqi Al-Asfahany

Demise:1348 A.H

From Yemen: It is not there v.1 p.71

9-Book:Rijal Tarako Basamat Ala Qismaat AlTareekh

Author:Sayed Lateef AlQizwaini

-Still living

From Yemen:Not there p.275

Look at all the other narration with no mention of Yemen. So this should conclude our debate that your so called evidence, is not enough, because you are relying on add-ons made by individuals who are fallible. There is no indication of where they got the idea of Yemen from. I believe we are done with this one, because your evidence has failed, and cannot be looked upon as evidence.

For those who want to see this you can watch this video:

I don't ask my mother because she isn't claiming to be Yamani, Mahdi, etc. The reason I ask is because if Mr. Ahmed Ismail is a true Imam, he can answer these questions, though I know he will not because he is a fraud. He has no knowledge of the answers. The answer I seek is something he could not have written about it because (duh) he doesn't know it.

If you want to really debate, then talk with some proof or anything instead of talking nonsense. Your just making your self look bad. And if you know he is a fraud then no need to ask right. So please stop being disrespectful, if you want to debate then bring your points and we can discuss them.

I find it odd, that you want to ask someone something, and then you know he doesnt know. Does that make sense to anyone ? its just crazy.

Personally I have sent the Imam some Questions yesterday, so yes these things do take time, it just doesnt happen within a matter of seconds. As we know the letters do have to be translated, and given to the Imam(as) it can take time, but inshAllah it'll be answered.

• Advanced Member

If you want to really debate, then talk with some proof or anything instead of talking nonsense. Your just making your self look bad. And if you know he is a fraud then no need to ask right. So please stop being disrespectful, if you want to debate then bring your points and we can discuss them.

I find it odd, that you want to ask someone something, and then you know he doesnt know. Does that make sense to anyone ? its just crazy.

Personally I have sent the Imam some Questions yesterday, so yes these things do take time, it just doesnt happen within a matter of seconds. As we know the letters do have to be translated, and given to the Imam(as) it can take time, but inshAllah it'll be answered.

You are a fine one to talk about bringing nonsense. The only one who looks bad is the one who follows that donkey Ahmed Ismail Gata (if he really exists). If he is a fraud, it is necessary to ask him questions to that the fasiq may be exposed.

I don't need to debate you to disprove him, Ahmed Ismail Gata will disprove himself. If Ahmed Ismail is supposed to be the Mahdi, have him answer (in my language, since that is a gift of the Imams to speak more than just Arabic) the simple question. If he cannot answer such a simple question, then he is not fit to be the Yamani and is more fitting for the Hellfire.

• Advanced Member

You are a fine one to talk about bringing nonsense. The only one who looks bad is the one who follows that donkey Ahmed Ismail Gata (if he really exists). If he is a fraud, it is necessary to ask him questions to that the fasiq may be exposed.

I don't need to debate you to disprove him, Ahmed Ismail Gata will disprove himself. If Ahmed Ismail is supposed to be the Mahdi, have him answer (in my language, since that is a gift of the Imams to speak more than just Arabic) the simple question. If he cannot answer such a simple question, then he is not fit to be the Yamani and is more fitting for the Hellfire.

You know insha one thing I didnt expect from you is this level of disrespect towards anyones leader. Whether you think hes wrong or not, you must have a level of respect for someones leader or whatever you want to call them. Now if I go ahead and curse Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, im sure you would feel the same way so please I ask you kindly to have a level of respect and atleast follow the manners which have been given in the Quran on how to even talk to disbeliever(what I am according to you).

Who are you to judge that an Imam can speak all languages known and unknown. I find it crazy that a sunni is going to come and do that debate with me. Do you even accept the 12 Imams? thats the first thing and later on we can start talking about other languages...Tell me did Ali Ibn Abi Taleb speak all languages known and unknown?

Arent you the same person who uses hadiths from people who have oppressed the Ahlul Bayt(as) in your series road to Qiyama? I find it crazy an individual who believes in a book full of contradictions is going to come and debate about Imams and there attributes which you havent even accepted. First say the Shahadah with the name of Ali Ibn Abi Taleb(as) and then talk about what attributes the Imams have. If not then why dont you keep to your self and continue making your series, and use narrators who have oppressed the Ahlul Bayt (as). While your at it prove to me Abu Bakr's Khilafat from the Quran, if your not ready to do any of those then please stay quiet because you cannot prove your self from a single narration.

May Allah help you.

@Insha

I know the reason why your avoiding to debate, its simple because you cannot disprove a single thing. You have tried for so long, but you pop in this debate for a second throw a little copy paste and disappear for a couple of days. You seem like an instigator, trust me Allah knows what in the hearts of people. So please talk in narrations if you dont know any then stay quiet. I have said this so many times, Im getting tired of it. On Wup you have used Ahmad(as) to attack the ideology of the average shia as well. Why are you coming and debating a matter which you know very little about?

• Advanced Member

You know insha one thing I didnt expect from you is this level of disrespect towards anyones leader. Whether you think hes wrong or not, you must have a level of respect for someones leader or whatever you want to call them. Now if I go ahead and curse Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, im sure you would feel the same way so please I ask you kindly to have a level of respect and atleast follow the manners which have been given in the Quran on how to even talk to disbeliever(what I am according to you).

Who are you to judge that an Imam can speak all languages known and unknown. I find it crazy that a sunni is going to come and do that debate with me. Do you even accept the 12 Imams? thats the first thing and later on we can start talking about other languages...Tell me did Ali Ibn Abi Taleb speak all languages known and unknown?

Arent you the same person who uses hadiths from people who have oppressed the Ahlul Bayt(as) in your series road to Qiyama? I find it crazy an individual who believes in a book full of contradictions is going to come and debate about Imams and there attributes which you havent even accepted. First say the Shahadah with the name of Ali Ibn Abi Taleb(as) and then talk about what attributes the Imams have. If not then why dont you keep to your self and continue making your series, and use narrators who have oppressed the Ahlul Bayt (as). While your at it prove to me Abu Bakr's Khilafat from the Quran, if your not ready to do any of those then please stay quiet because you cannot prove your self from a single narration.

May Allah help you.

@Insha

I know the reason why your avoiding to debate, its simple because you cannot disprove a single thing. You have tried for so long, but you pop in this debate for a second throw a little copy paste and disappear for a couple of days. You seem like an instigator, trust me Allah knows what in the hearts of people. So please talk in narrations if you dont know any then stay quiet. I have said this so many times, Im getting tired of it. On Wup you have used Ahmad(as) to attack the ideology of the average shia as well. Why are you coming and debating a matter which you know very little about?

Oh man, your assumptions about what I believe always make my sides hurt from laughter.

I won't even respond to it, because the people who know me who read this find it just as amusing. I will let the irony play out as you keep sticking your foot in your mouth.

Say whatever you wish, I am not here to restrict your freedom. I have no hesitations in calling Ahmed Ismail Gata a liar and deceiver not worthy to be the dung under my shoe.

I think I know what you are scared of. You are scared that Ahmed Ismail isn't going to answers the MANY people who have emailed him with ACTUAL answers. It's hard to come to grips with a fragile shattered world-view.

Funny thing you mention my series, I noticed it's doing pretty well in comparison to that Ahmed Ismail Gata garbage you've been following... and I don't have a cult to help me spread it around in different languages either. ;)

Regardless of who related the hadiths in my series, I find it interesting that they are all coming true. Besides, my videos are not made to appease one madhab, they are for ALL Muslims. I leave issues of madhabs at the door, it's better for my viewers to know that their own Qiyamah is fast approaching than to not know it at all.

Edited by insha

• Advanced Member

I think that Mr. Ahmad al Hassan and his hard core ansars are winning by pulling us to salafi style of arguments. Something our aimmas never

did. We know that the main element of islam portrayed by Quran and backed by 12 imams is to look at the deepest meaning of matter. I will put

just 2 ayats of holy Quran and few sayings of abul aaimmaImam Ali a.s which give us policies and clearly guide us how to think and analyse:

[but bear in mind:] never does their flesh reach God, and neither their blood: it is only your God-consciousness that

reaches Him.

True piety does not consist in turning your faces towards the east or the west [143] - but truly pious is he who believes in God, and

the Last Day; and the angels, and revelation, [144] and the prophets; and spends his substance - however much he himself may cherish -

it - upon his near of kin, and the orphans, and the needy, and the wayfarer, [145] and the beggars, and for the freeing of human beings

from bondage; [146] and is constant in prayer, and renders the purifying dues; and [truly pious are] they who keep their promises

whenever they promise, and are patient in misfortune and hardship and in time of peril: it is they that have proved themselves true,

and it is they, they who are conscious of God.

And Imam Ali a.s has said:

Do not see who is talking, but what is he talking.

Better to sleep with surety than to pray with doubt in heart.

Fasting of tongue is better than fasting of stomach and fasting of heart is better than fasting of tongue.

And non followers of imam are bent to look at immediately obvious meanings without pondering and deep thinking. Just look at salafis

who always consider obvious meaning as the most valid one and detest deep thinking and analysing hadeeths and ayats.

Mr. Ahmad al Hassan's ansars have clearly moved the discussion to salafi style arguments. If we believe in Hazrat Ali a.s and other imams,

we have to rise above the war of words and try to look at the matters pertinent to mankind and universe.

It is pretty obvious that all of our imams have raised human awareness, knowledge and thinking to the highest level within a short span of even

one year of his life. Whereas Mr. Ahmad al Hassan has done nothing more than dividing the shiites in a whole decade.

As I can see, Mr. Ahmad al Hassan is taking his ansars away from the path guided by imams and they are dragging the true shiites with them.

It may be better that we concentrate on reading and discussing Quran and Kutub e Arbia and let this part of history meet its natural course as

so many before this have met.

As for ansars, they are of two type. Some are those who are bent to misguide the shiites intentionally with whom I feel no sympathy. Then

there are those truly sincere, they seem to be under lot of peer pressure and love for what they have chosen. For them we should convey

the paths and patterns of Imams a.s and pray for them.

I would continue to request the ansars to find the answers to the questions I posted 1 1/2 months ago to prove ilm e ladunni of Mr. Ahmad

al Hassan. Since every infallible has historically considered his duty to prove his place to the sincere truth seeking muslims.

Abu_zar

Yes I completely understand,

Imam Ahmad(as) is the first Mahdi mentioned in the will of the Prophet(sawa) Meaning that he knows the full interpretation of the Quran. He knows the secrets of the Quran, and its inner and outer meanings.

It is He Who has revealed unto you the Scripture wherein are explicit

revelations—they are the Mother of the Book—and others [which

are] allegorical. But those in whose hearts is doubt pursue that which

is allegorical seeking [to cause] dissension and seeking its interpretation.

None knows its interpretation except for Allah and those who

are firmly grounded in knowledge, they say, We believe therein; All

is from our Lord; but only men of understanding really remember. Surah 3 verse 7

Meaning that the ones in knowledge are the Ahlul Bayt, and Imam Ahmad(as) is the Yamani, the first Mahdi, the first of 313. This means he must know the interpretation of the Quran, just like the Ahlul Bayt(as) did. And his interpretation is no different from them.

Then please tell me why he cannot answer my questions?

May Allah help you.

@Insha

Dear brother/son Ahmad. If shias are divided, they will be attacked from all fronts. If they lose they central figures pulling them to one point, they will not be able to gather themselves together. And if their scholars are ridiculed, they will be ridiculed themselves. Just ponder and think deeply. Is this what you want?

Abu_zar

• Advanced Member

I understand what your saying. But what im trying to say is that every Imam(as) must know the interpretation of the Quran. The Yamani(as) is an Imam, which would mean that this individual must know the interpretation of the Quran, and know its inner and outer meaning. The first Mahdi must know its interpretation because the first Mahdi is an Imam. I am not denying the fact that 12th Imam (as) will have the meaning of "alif laam meem." But Imam Ahmad (as) is the messenger of the 12th Imam(as), meaning that this interpretation is coming from the 12th Imam(as) and is the same as the rest of the 12 Imams pbut. Are you trying to say that the Yamani that is mentioned in hadiths is not an Imam?

Why do you call Mr. Ahmad al Hassan imam? If you consider him first Mehdi, you must know that a hadeeth, propagated and quoted much by ansars, prohibits calling him imam. Now do not tell me that it is same as imam Khmeini. No Hadeeth has stopped calling Ayatollah Khomeini or even the prayers leading scholar of my local mosque, as imam. But our 5th and 6th imam has specifically said in a hadeeth quoted on the very front of www.the-savior.com:

And about Abu Baseer said: (("I told Al Sadiq, Ja'far Bin Mohammad (A.S), “O son of the Prophet, I once heard your father (A.S) saying that after the Qa'em there shall be twelve Imams”, and then he corrected, “He actually said twelve Mahdis and not twelve Imams. They are from our followers (Shiite), who shall call upon people to support us and identify our right.”)) Kamal Al Din (Perfectionism of Religion) chapter 2, page 358.

If we look at the mood of this hadeeth, we immediately realize that imam a.s is playing down the importance of Mehdis. He says that “they are from our followers (Shiite), who shall call upon people to support us and identify our right.”

Six points are very clear from this hadeeth:

• Mehdis are from imam's followers, i.e. (Shiite), and not from Imam. Now count from Hazrat Salman Farsi to yourself. Mehdis will be from them. But do not count imams. Mehdis will not be from them.
    • If you think that Shiites are infallible, Mehdis will be infallible.
    • If you think Shiites are fallible, Mehdis will be fallible.
    • If you think that not having eeman and bay’at on Shiite is a great sin, then not having eeman and bay’at on Mehdis is also a great sin.
    • If you think not having eeman and bay’at on a Shiite is not a great sin, then not having eeman and bay’at on Mehdis is also not a great sin.

[*]Mehdis shall call upon people to support imam and identify their right. Full stop. Mehdis will be among the Shiites whose functions is supporting and identifying rights of imam. That is it.

[*]Imam specifically said that his father, also an imam “actually said twelve Mahdis and not twelve Imams”. This means Imam is asking very specifically not to call and address Mehdis as Imam.

[*]Out of respect and obedience to Imam Muhammad Baqar a.s and Imam Jafar Sadiq a.s., we should not call anyone we think as one of twelve Mehdis as “Imam”.

[*]Again out of respect and obedience to Imam Muhammad Baqar a.s and Imam Jafar Sadiq a.s., we should not consider anyone we think as one of twelve Mehdis as infallible like our Imams, but should consider them as fallible like imam’s followers (Shiite).

[*]May Allah protect us from considering any of the 12 Mehdis coming after 12 imams as Imam or infallible and thereby defying the clear directions of Imam Muhammad Baqar a.s and Imam Jafar Sadiq a.s.

Ameen

Abuzar

• Advanced Member

Say whatever you wish, I am not here to restrict your freedom. I have no hesitations in calling Ahmed Ismail Gata a liar

Still you should be careful of who you call a liar. Yes there have been fake Mahdis, I have read of many of them but does that automatically mean that this person who claims to have a link with Ahlulbayt a.s. is a liar, just because liars have preceded him? He has come with a clear message, a sincere call, knowledge of the Qur’an and scriptures, mannerisms of the Ahlulbayt (ask anyone who has met Ahmad a.s.) and proof in the form of a will, as was clearly stated would be the case.

I think I know what you are scared of. You are scared that Ahmed Ismail isn't going to answers the MANY people who have emailed him with ACTUAL answers. It's hard to come to grips with a fragile shattered world-view.

I don’t think Ahmad a.s. would respond to stupidity and I mean with with no ill-intention but I think there are more important tasks at hand than entertaining the type of mundane questions which seem to perturb P. Ease and MDM.

Funny thing you mention my series, I noticed it's doing pretty well in comparison to that Ahmed Ismail Gata garbage you've been following...

Whether it does well or not is inconsequential. The truth remains so whether it has 1 follower or 1,000, and we know well what the Qur’an says regarding the majority.

it's better for my viewers to know that their own Qiyamah is fast approaching than to not know it at all.

Isn’t that what the message of Ahmad al Hasaan a.s. is advocating?

If shias are divided, they will be attacked from all fronts. If they lose they central figures pulling them to one point, they will not be able to gather themselves together. And if their scholars are ridiculed, they will be ridiculed themselves. Just ponder and think deeply. Is this what you want?

In that case you could say regarding the Imam's a.s. that they created disunity by making a stand against the prevailing view. They a.s. were the ones who taught the shia to stand for the truth, at all costs, and those who know best on this matter have warned us about the scholars at the time of the Mahdi a.s.. Do you expect us to unite behind those we have been advised against?

• Advanced Member

Still you should be careful of who you call a liar. Yes there have been fake Mahdis, I have read of many of them but does that automatically mean that this person who claims to have a link with Ahlulbayt a.s. is a liar, just because liars have preceded him? He has come with a clear message, a sincere call, knowledge of the Qur’an and scriptures, mannerisms of the Ahlulbayt (ask anyone who has met Ahmad a.s.) and proof in the form of a will, as was clearly stated would be the case.

If his message we so clear, then why is it so easily dissected and the flaws exposed?

I could "ask anyone who met Ahmed Ismail", but I don't know that they are being truthful, or that he even really exists since he is so shy of public appearances.

I don’t think Ahmad a.s. would respond to stupidity and I mean with with no ill-intention but I think there are more important tasks at hand than entertaining the type of mundane questions which seem to perturb P. Ease and MDM.

How do you know my question is stupid? That sounds like fear to me, fear that Ahmed Ismail Gata cannot answer a simple question to prove his claim. If the question will determine if he is a true Imam or not, then NOT asking it is quite stupid.

Whether it does well or not is inconsequential. The truth remains so whether it has 1 follower or 1,000, and we know well what the Qur’an says regarding the majority.

Oh, I agree, it's the impact it makes, not the amount of hits it gets or "fans" on FaceBook. It was actually the "ansar" who brought up the point though, not I.

Isn’t that what the message of Ahmad al Hasaan a.s. is advocating?

So far his message seems to be "send me your money".

Claiming to be Christ's (as) replacement on the Cross is a short stepping-stone for him claiming to be Isa (as), especially since he already advertises himself as "the Savior".

In that case you could say regarding the Imam's a.s. that they created disunity by making a stand against the prevailing view. They a.s. were the ones who taught the shia to stand for the truth, at all costs, and those who know best on this matter have warned us about the scholars at the time of the Mahdi a.s.. Do you expect us to unite behind those we have been advised against?

I don't expect you to do anything rational as long as you follow Ahmed Ismail Gata.

• Advanced Member

God forbid. Who are you comparing with who. This is true example of injustice.

Imams had a history

1. Hazrat Ali was son of Hazrat Abu Talib a.s, grandson of Hazrat Abdul Mutallib a.s, cousin and son in law of holy prophet (saww), husband of Hazrat Fatima (a.s), father of imam Hassan a.s and imam Husain a.s.. Such relationships go right up to 12th imam a.s. There is no dispute in that. Not even from the most bitter enemy. Does Mr. Ahmad al Hassan have such undisputed history.
  2. All imams had an undisputed character, verified by relatives, neighbours, friends and even enemies. We do not know Mr. Ahmad al Hassan's character. We do not even know his relatives, neighbours or school records.
  3. All imams a.s. had ilm e ladunni. They invited and answered questions. Mr. Ahmad al Hassan avoids questions.
  4. Imams have record of holding munazara with people of all walks of life. Mr. Ahmad al Hassan claims to challenge munazara to scholars. Yet when I request him to meet me and answer questions on live TV, he does not accept. Why? If he can answer, he has a chance to impress millions of people.
  5. Imams a.s. had great contributions to knowledge and human development even within restrictions. Mr. Ahmad al Hassan has no such contribution in more than a decade.

Can you people not see what is so obvious.

Abu_zar

• Basic Members

^ lets not go off topic appearance and bring in imam hussein . Imams when people asked them question they give Answer no matter how stupid or in WHAT language.

ahmad should be able answer every question there is since he says he has unseen knowledge

his message was to the whole world, now you tell me why is the quran in arabic? not in roman, hindi chinese, hebrew,?

It's not off topic, it's the core actually brother because the way you recognized the Imams to be IMAMS is the way to recognize any claimant if he was true or not... If the Imam answered you with your language will you believe in him? Or you will hang on another excuse? I don't deny that Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan knows other languages...but is it enough for you to believe in him? If yes then please mention so that we can see... because there are people who know more than 7 languages, are they Imams? Or Imams are the one mentioned in the Will of prophet Muhammad, who comes with knowledge, wisdom, Banner of Allah, divine morals, etc.

You say Imams answered even stupid questions but that's untrue because Imam Hussain (a.s) didn't turn the beard of Shimr bin Thi Jawhan to black because this is silly and if Imam did turn it then Shimr will be forced/compelled to believe (that's if he believes and as Quran says that those who ask for miracles won't believe)

{Those who do not know say, "Why does Allah not speak to us or there come to us a sign?" Thus spoke those before them like their words. Their hearts resemble each other. We have shown clearly the signs to a people who are certain [in faith].} 2:118.

{And they swear by Allah their strongest oaths that if a sign came to them, they would surely believe in it. Say, "The signs are only with Allah." And what will make you perceive that even if a sign came, they would not believe. } 6:109

Alhamdulillah the Qur'an is clear enough.

Thus people shouldn't ask for something that compels them to believe because the belief should be in the unseen or else their belief is unaccepted because Allah said in Qur'an in the beginning of surat albaqarah:

{Alif, lam , meem, That book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah - Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them}

And Allah didn't accept the belief of pharoan because he was compelled after he saw a miracle that he can't deny

{And We took the Children of Israel across the sea, and Pharaoh and his soldiers pursued them in tyranny and enmity until, when drowning approached at him, he said, "I believe that there is no deity except that in whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am of the Muslims."

.... do you people want the same thing?

Now when we come to the criteria of Ahlul Bait for knowing the true claimant, they said:

Malik Al-Jahani said: I said to Abi Ja’afar a.s: we describe the possessor of the matter by an attribute that none of the people has, he said: No, by Allah, that will never happen unless he brings the proves for you and call you for it. Al-Ghaibah for Sheikh Al-Nomani page 220

So also don't expect that all things will be clear for you by the preceded scholars because the possessor of the matter is the one who brings the proves as the Imam sweared "No, by Allah".

Abd Al-Alah said: I said to Abi Abdullah (a.s) : what is the proof on the claimant to this matter without rightness?

He said: "Three of the proves will not gather in a aman unless he is the holder of this matter:

to be the worthiest of people to whom precedes him ,

and to possess the weapon of the Messenger of Allah (pbuhf),

and to be the holder of the apparent will" - Al-Kafi vol. 1, page 284.

So why are your requests for knowing the true man far behind the attributes given by Ahlul Bait, is following desires better than following Ahlul Bait?

As for Qurán, it is descended on the Prophet with the language of Quraysh (Um Al-Qura), the place from which the prophet appeared, and the question should be to you not to me brother, because Allah knows everything so why he didn't descend the Qurán in different languages for everyone to understand? Who has pure heart will believe whatever their language, background, nationality, etc. he is from.

As those who really want to know if Sayyed Ahmad Al-Hassan (a.s) is a true claimant, he would go and ask Allah sincerely to answer him, as to pray to Rukáa without having any preceded desicions whether he is true or not and then open the quran randomly and read Allah's answer.... and so the answer is obliged on him, this is a way that some companions of the Imams has recognized them with especially at the time of Imam Reza (a.s) when the great Fitna happened as the Major Shia scholar Ali bin Abi Hamza Al-Bataini deviated the people from following Imam Reza (a.s), but the true believers like Safwan Bin Yahya made Istikhara and it proved that Imam Reza is true so he followed him...

Ali bin Maath said: I said to Safwan bin Yahya: with what did you affirm authoritatively on Ali -i.e. Reza (a.s)- he said: "I prayed and made duaa to Allah, and I made Istikhara and (thus) I affirmed authoritatively on him" - Ghaibat Al-Tosi page 54.

• Advanced Member

circular_reasoning.gif

Another characteristic of the "ansar" are to take Qur'anic verses and apply them willy-nilly to every situation.

(i.e. "You do not agree with me, therefore you are blind to truth. It says right here in the Qur'an that people like you are rejecting the truth are blind. Allah is talking about YOU.")

• Advanced Member

Maula Dha Mallang says Imam Mahdi a.j knows meaning of Alif Lam Meem and will tell us the meaning when he arrives

Ahmad 313 says that Maula Dha Mallang is wrong and the Yamani knows the meaning of Alif Lam Meem aswell.

Maula Dha Mallang please bring your proof as to why only Imam Mahdi a.j knows the meaning.

Ahmad 313 please bring your proof as to why the Yamani knows the meaning.

Let's settle this once and for all. If the question isn't answered I will keep posting it because people keep going off tangents and questions are being avoided.

• Advanced Member

O Shias of Ahlulbayt, don't lose your hereafter by following the scholars and disobeying the Divenly appointed vicegerent.

The Yamani is a Hujja onto you people to follow,so don't refuse him or else your position will be similar to Iblees refusing Adam pbuh.

Allah swt said that he will not punish the people until he sends to you a messenger as in the Quran it was stated. And who is that messenger that arrives during when the sky is filled with smoke in Surat Al Dakhan?

Who is that man that carries his sword on the shoulder for eight months? Coming from the east and he is from the Ahlulbayt of the Mahdi?

عاني الأخبار - الشيخ الصدوق - ص 132: علي بن الحسين عليهم السلام ، قال : الامام منا لا يكون إلا معصوما وليست العصمة في ظاهر الخلقة فيعرف بها ولذلك لا يكون إلا منصوص .

Ma'ani AlAkhbar Sheik AlSadooq p.132:Ali son of Hussein pbuh he said:The Imam must be an infallible and infalliblity is not from the outer characteristic and then he will be known,that is why he has to be mentioned by text.

Ahmad a.s is mentioned by text to be the first true believer and son of the 12th Imam pbuh. There is not one person before who actually used the Prophet's will as a Hujja "alibi" onto the Muslims except Ahmad Al Hassan. Review the history and I challenge you to find anybody, that is why Abu Jaafer a.s said in the following:

Malek AlJihni says to Abu Jaafer a.s "We describe the rightful owner with a description that not one of the people have. so he said a.s :"No By Allah!It shall not be that at all until he himself holds it as an alibi against you,and calls you to him"Gaibat Al Numani p.377

The alibi is the Holy Prophet's will that Ahmad a.s came with, this is a Hujja onto you people so don't go against the Prophets' promise.

A man will come out before the Mahdi from his Ahlulbayt (family) in the East, he carries the sword on his shoulder for eight months; killing and mutilating; and he goes towards Baytul Maqdis (Quds) and he does not reach it until he dies.

v.7 p.261 Kanz Al Umal

FROM HIS AHLULBAYT, FROM THE AHLULBAYT OF THE MAHDI

Now let us look at this hadeeth since it mentions a man that will carry the sword on his shoulder for eight months

59.From Eissa AlKhashab he said: I said to AlHussein son of Ali(a.s):Are you the Master of

undertaking?He said:No,but the Master of undertaking is the abandoned one(Tareed),the

homeless(Shareed),Mawtoor by his father,and his nickname is his uncles,he shall carry the

sword on his shoulder for eight months. Kamal Al Deen by Sheikh AlSadooq p.318

#1In here we find that the Master of Undertaking is someone before the Mahdi who will carry

his sword on his shoulder for eight months. This tells us that someone before the Mahdi

is the Master of the undertaking/Companion of the Matter.(Saheb Al Amr)

#2The man who is before the Mahdi is called Tareed,Shareed,Mawtoor,and his nickname like his uncles

60.From Abi Baseer he said:I heard Aba Jaafer Al Baaqer a.s saying:The Companion of this

matter,has a tradition of 4 Prophets. A tradition from Moses a.s,a tradition from Eissa

a.s, a tradition from Joseph a.s,a tradition from Muhammad pbuhap, so I said: What is the

tradition from Moses a.s?He said:He is afraid, and vigil,I said:And what is the tradition

from Eissa a.s:?He said:It is said to what was said to Eissa,I said:And what is the

tradition of Joseph?He said:Jail and the occulation,and so I said:And what is the

tradition of Muhammad pbuhap?He said:If he rises,he shall move in the same way how the

Messenger of Allah pbuhap moved,except that he will rebuild what Muhammad

pbuhap left,and shall have his sword on his shoulder for 8 months.

Gaiba Al Numani p.164

#1 All these previous descriptions are for the man that will rise before the Mahdi and will have the sword on his shoulder for eight months.

#2 He has a Sunna to all the 4 Prophets the Imam provided

61.From AbdulAla son of Haseen AlThalabi from his father he said:I found Aba Jaafer Muhammad

son of Ali pbu them in the Haj or Umra and so I said to him:I have aged,and my bones have

become weak,can you give me a promise and tell me when is the appearance?He said:It is

the fugitive(Shareed),the exiled(Tareed),the lonely,and only person,the only one

whose from his family,who is Mawtoor by his father,his nickname is his uncles,he is the

man of the banners,and his name is a Prophets name.

Imama WalTabsir Li'Ibn Babooya AlQumi p.115

#1In this hadeeth we understand that Tareed,Shareed,and Mawtoor came from a previous hadeeth that mentioned

the man that will carry the sword on his shoulder for eight months before the Mahdi a.s.

#2We realize that the one with these descriptions has a Prophets name. And we know that the riser of the family of

Muhammad pbuhap that is from Banu Hashem can only be the Yamani,successor of Muhammad a.jwho is Ahmad a.s. mentioned in the Prophet's will. And Ahmad is the Prophet's name pbuhap.

#3 He is the man of the banners,and the only person with this obligation is the one before the Mahdi=The Yamani a.s

Imam Al Baqer pbuh said:"There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor, so if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited, and if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because he's banner is the banner of faith, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he's from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the path that is Mustaqeem(straight)). Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p. 264.

Whoever turns away from him is from the people of hell because his authority comes from Allah..

The Prophet pbuh took the hand of Al-Abbas and the hand of Ali

a.s and said:"There shall be a man from the offspring of this

man(Abbas)who shall fill the earth unjustice and tyranny,and

there shall be from this man(Ali)who shall spread the earth with

justice and tranquility, so if you see this happening,on you is

to go with the man who is a Yemeni for he shall come from

the East and he is the one with the banner of the

Mahdi" Al-Mahdi Al-Muntather Al-Maw'ood door#2/p.207 .

About this identity having a nickname of his uncle:Imam Ali a.s in his khotba in Kufa:"He shall open the book and read the answers,O Abu Al Abbas you are the Imam of the people"Ilzam Al Naseb v.2 by Yazdi AlHaeri

His nickname is his uncles because the uncle of Ahmad is Abbas son of Ali a.s. who fought in Karbala.

Who is the Tareed,Shareed,Mawtoor and has a Prophet's name and the man of the banners is it Imam Muhammad ibn Hassan and who places the sword on his shoulder for eight months?

Now only a person who did not research properly and read Ahlulbayts hadeeths will claim that the man of the banners is Muhammad a.j, and the one before the Mahdi is Muhammad a.j.

62.From Abi AlJarood from Abi Jaafer Muhammad son of Ali pbu them he said:(The Rightful Owner is theTareed,AlShareed,who is Mawtoor by his father,his nickname is his uncles,the only one from his family,his name is a Prophets name)Gaiba AlNumani p.179

We recall also that the descriptions Tareed,Shareed,Mawtoor are all given to the man before the Mahdi,the one who will carry the sword on his shoulder for eight months(The Yamani a.s).

63.Imam Jaafer son of Muammad a.s:"And it is with us and it will not be raised(the

banner)until when the Riser peace be upon him,once he rises he

will reveal it,and there will not be anyone from the East,nor

the west except that they will curse it,and there will be terror

infront of it a month,behind it a month,and its right a

month,on its left a month.O Aba Muhammad he will emerge in

revenge,angry,and sorrowful,from the wrath of Allah onto this

creation,on him is the shirt of the Messenger of Allah

pbuap,that was with him in Ohod,and his turban is a Sahab,and

his armor is from the Messenger of Allah pbuhap that is

Sabigha,and the sword of the Messenger of Allah pbuhap

Tholfiqar,he will unsheath it and have it on his shoulder for 8

months,killing uncontrollably.The first place he begins is

with Bani Shaiba,and so he will cut off their hands and will

hang them on the Ka'aba,and there will be a caller

saying:Those are the theives to Allah!And so then he will

proceed to Quraish,and will not take from them except the

sword,and will not give them except the sword,and will not

exit out of it until he reads 2 books, a book in Basra,and a

book in Kufa,about being innocent from Ali a.s.p.361 v.52

It doesn't get anymore clearer for those that seek truth.

In here we found out that the man of the banners,and the Shareed,Tareed,Mawtoor by his

father,his nickname is his uncles,and his name is a Prophets name all describe the man

before the Mahdi. The one before the Mahdi has a Prophets name and is the man of the

banners??!!!!Doesn't this hadeeth all resemble the one who will carry the sword on his

shoulder for eight months !And doesn't Ahmad a.s resemble the

Prophets name Ahmad a.s? And the man of the banners isn't that the Yamani? And the one

before the Mahdi that calls to the possessor isn't that the Yamani

• Advanced Member

@appearence ur answer is brother insha post

here is the deal:

i am not even going to read those haidths u posted as brother mafhbz pointed out before ur hadiths that are translated from arabic is wrong, unless i get the original source (scanned from the book) of the arabic text i wont even look at those hadiths.

my question still stands why was the quran not revealed in other languages beside Arabic?

just answer it and dont go around in circles posting qurainc verse and copy pasting hadiths

Imam (as) knew more then 7 languages in fact all of them, the hadith i posted pointed out that IMAM (as) knew other languages which ahmad313 was denying earlier.

all i am saying is this bring some contribution he has made to the world or HIS intelligence ( has he answered any question (that scientist themselves could not) on math, science and etc)

@ahmad313

do i see HIS SWORD? all i see his followers going around houses like those kids trying to sell cookies. Also ahmad hides why does he not come out and show his face and go fight the enemy?

my other question still stands : HOW do even know his age is not cut off?

Edited by Love-Of-Islam

• Advanced Member

my toher question still stands : HOw do even know his age is not cut off? <<<<<<He Released a Sermon of Muharram this year with his voice that makes him alive for more than 11 years, and he claims to be the one in the Prophet's will, he used the Prophet's promise. That makes him on the right path.

all i am saying is this bring some contribution he has made to the world or HIS intelligence ( has he answered any question (that scientist themselves could not) on math, science and etc) <<<http://almahdyoon.or...l2a3dad-1-2.pdf review this book and I challenge you to find any scholar that can be able to decipher such cryptic numerology and can own an author of a book that challenged him to reveal his name and position in Ahlulbayt. If you are sincere read this book and read the hundreds of questions that most scholars and even all scholars of this day are unable to answer.

He challenged the scholars why aren't they responding???Hmmm they are unable to.

do i see HIS SWORD? all i see his followers going around houses like those kids trying to sell cookies. Also ahmad hides why does he not come out and show his face and go fight the enemy?<<<Prophet Muhammad pbuhap was present during his time and had appeared, but he went to a cave for such a time from his enemies, does it make him a coward istagforalla!!!?Moses was afraid and vigilant when he entered the city??Does it make him a coward istagforalla??Imam Al Mahdi pbuh is in occultation for a thousand years, what are you going to say about that?? The answer is that Allah swt orders them to not reveal themselves to the people until Allah commands, because there are enemies that wish to kill them. He doesn't fight the enemy if you Mr.Love of Islam go to him and say whats wrong with you Yamani fight now...WHO ARE YOU to even tell him when,why,how,or what...the commands comes from Imam Al Mahdi pbuh.Not you ,not the scholars,not anybody..

Edited by Ahmad 313

• Advanced Member

My question is being avoided by Ahmad 313. Incase he didn't see it I will post it again.

Maula Dha Mallang says Imam Mahdi a.j knows meaning of Alif Lam Meem and will tell us the meaning when he arrives

Ahmad 313 says that Maula Dha Mallang is wrong and the Yamani knows the meaning of Alif Lam Meem aswell.

Maula Dha Mallang please bring your proof as to why only Imam Mahdi a.j knows the meaning.

Let's settle this once and for all. If the question isn't answered I will keep posting it because people keep going off tangents and questions are being avoided.

• Advanced Member

If you believe the Yamani is from Yemen, then how can Imam Al Mahdi pbuh can be also be a Yamani...and a Caliphate comes from him!!!!!

1.The prince of the army of Gathab(anger) he is not from that such(of people) or this,but they will hear a call not from a human nor from the jin, "Pay homage to this certain person, he is a caliphate of a Yamani" Malaahem Wal Fitan Ibn Tawoos p.80

A caliphate is Infallible and has to be mentioned by text.

Imam Al Mahdy is not from Yemen right???????????????Then who is this caliphate in the end days???????

• Advanced Member

Why do you call Mr. Ahmad al Hassan imam?

AlHassan ibn Ali a.s:

"Prophet of Allah pbuhap promised us that this matter shall be ruled by 12 Imams from the sons of Ali and Fatima."

Bihar Al Anwar Al-Majlesy v.44 p.138-139

Imam Ali a.s said:

"By Allah the Prophet of Allah pbuhap promised us that this matter shall be ruled by 12 Imams from the sons of Ali and Fatima."

Jawaaher Al Taareekh AlSheikh Ali Al Koraani v.3 p.217 also p.172-173

"Prophet of Allah pbuhap promised us that this matter shall be ruled by 12 Imams from the sons of Ali and Fatima."

AlSirat Al Mustaqeem Ali Yunes Al Ameli v.2 p.128

Prince of the believers a.s said:"For this nation is 12 guiding Imams from the offspring of the Prophet...and so these are 12 from his offspring".AlKafi v.1 p.535

Imam Ali a.s on the pulpit of Kufa "There has to be a mill that crushes and when its axle begins to start it,Allah will send a harsh servant(slave of His) whose descent is (dubious,or unknown )."

Gaibat Al Numani p.265

• Advanced Member

my toher question still stands : HOw do even know his age is not cut off? <<<<<<He Released a Sermon of Muharram this year with his voice that makes him alive for more than 11 years, and he claims to be the one in the Prophet's will, he used the Prophet's promise. That makes him on the right path.

all i am saying is this bring some contribution he has made to the world or HIS intelligence ( has he answered any question (that scientist themselves could not) on math, science and etc) <<<http://almahdyoon.or...l2a3dad-1-2.pdf review this book and I challenge you to find any scholar that can be able to decipher such cryptic numerology and can own an author of a book that challenged him to reveal his name and position in Ahlulbayt. If you are sincere read this book and read the hundreds of questions that most scholars and even all scholars of this day are unable to answer.

He challenged the scholars why aren't they responding???Hmmm they are unable to.

do i see HIS SWORD? all i see his followers going around houses like those kids trying to sell cookies. Also ahmad hides why does he not come out and show his face and go fight the enemy?<<<Prophet Muhammad pbuhap was present during his time and had appeared, but he went to a cave for such a time from his enemies, does it make him a coward istagforalla!!!?Moses was afraid and vigilant when he entered the city??Does it make him a coward istagforalla??Imam Al Mahdi pbuh is in occultation for a thousand years, what are you going to say about that?? The answer is that Allah swt orders them to not reveal themselves to the people until Allah commands, because there are enemies that wish to kill them. He doesn't fight the enemy if you Mr.Love of Islam go to him and say whats wrong with you Yamani fight now...WHO ARE YOU to even tell him when,why,how,or what...the commands comes from Imam Al Mahdi pbuh.Not you ,not the scholars,not anybody..

"He Released a Sermon of Muharram this year with his voice that makes him alive for more than 11 years, and he claims to be the one in the Prophet's will, he used the Prophet's promise. That makes him on the right path."

the same will proved wrong by brother mafhhzb, did u noe that ghulam ahmed lived until he was 73! Also is there a document which shows his age? Other wise i can say i lived for 100s of years!

"

all i am saying is this bring some contribution he has made to the world or HIS intelligence ( has he answered any question (that scientist themselves could not) on math, science and etc) <<<http://almahdyoon.or...l2a3dad-1-2.pdf review this book and I challenge you to find any scholar that can be able to decipher such cryptic numerology and can own an author of a book that challenged him to reveal his name and position in Ahlulbayt. If you are sincere read this book and read the hundreds of questions that most scholars and even all scholars of this day are unable to answer."

do i see science and math anywhere? Do i see scientists accepting this? no then good luck next time buddy

"Imam Al Mahdi pbuh is in occultation for a thousand years, what are you going to say about that" Because Allah (swT) will reveal him in the right time. Only Allah knows why imam mahdi (atj) has not come out yet. I am pretty sure its not because they are people out there to kill hmi. When god is with you no one can kill u. Really go read the quran first.

There are hadiths YAMANI WILL FIGHT!! not hide like a coward behind his house or where he lives. The hadith u keep posting he will carry his sword on his shoulder for 8 months! What is the most logical meaning of this? That he will fight for 8 month.

• Advanced Member

Ahmad 313 please bring your proof as to why the Yamani knows the meaning.<<<<<He knows it because Imam Al Mahdi pbuh is his father and he taught him things that Ahmad a.s used into answering questions from people who asked him. Ahmad a.s is his Wasi, successor,vicegrent,and Mawla that comes with his matter and it mentions in dua that the Mahdi will come with a Da3wa, a call from God.

Now listen dear brother Alif Lam Meem are three

Arkaan Al Huda are three, because when Imam Ali a.s passed away Gabriel shouted:The pillars of guidance have been destroyed, and if you count all the number of infallibles that died after Imam Ali a.s they were three.

Alif:13 times mentioned in Quran

Lam:13 times mentioned in Quran

Meem:17 times mentioned in Quran

Why is 13 and 13 from alif and lam??

They are combined because Alif represents Fatima pbu her and Ali represents Lam.

Imam Ali a.s said: I am a part of Alif Lam Meem?

So which part is he since we have three pillars of guidance,three 3 letters of Alif Lam Meem

2 of them have a similarity in count 13 and 13. And Allah swt talked about the two seas in the Quran that join and its Ali and Fatima.

And the Barzakh/Isthmus is Muhammad pbuhap.

Alif Lam Meem are the pillars of guidance Muhammad pbuhap,Fatima a.s,Ali a.s, there is no WAY for anybody to say that there are three better things than those three infallibles.....pbu them. This is the holy knowledge from Imam Al Mahdi pbuh through the Yamani a.s.

Same as to how the Prophet pbuhap taught Imam Ali a.s as without the Prophet teaching Ali a.s from where did the knowledge come from.

I am pretty sure its not because they are people out there to kill hmi. When god is with you no one can kill u. Really go read the quran first. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<LOVE OF ISLAM WHY WAS HUSSEIN A.S KILLED, WHY WAS HABEEL KILLED????WHY WAS ZAKARYA KILLED???WHY WAS YAHYA KILLED??????Allah SWT SAID THAT THERE ARE MESSENGERS KILLED IN QURAN...DOES THAT MEAN Allah IS NOT WITH THEM???

We took the covenant of the Children of Israel and sent them messengers, every time, there came to them a messenger with what they themselves desired not - some (of these) they called impostors, and some they (go so far as to) slay. Surat Al Mai'da verse 70

Edited by Ahmad 313

• Advanced Member

I will not allow my question to be avoided.

• Advanced Member

WhySoSerious>>He is mentioned in the hadeeth to be the one with the will and knowledge...this is enough for any follower of truth AlHarth ibn Al-Mugheera he said to Abi Abdulla(Imam Jaafer)

a.s:"How do we know about Saaheb Al-Amr(companion of the order)?

he said:"peacefulness,dignity,knowledge, and the will."

Basa'er Al-Darajat Muhammad ibn Al-Hassan Al-Safar p.509 Al-Kafi

v.1 p.378

Bihar Al-Anwar v.62 p.217

The one came with the will and knowledge is now,the son of the owner of the will....

.AlFathel ibn Shathan from Mumar son of Khalad from Abi AlHassan a.s he said: “As if I see banners from Egypt upcoming that are colored in green,until then the ones from Sham arise and approach to the son of the owner of the wills”

Irshad v.2 p.376

Answer my question MAFFHZB :)

If you believe the Yamani is from Yemen, then how can Imam Al Mahdi pbuh can be also be a Yamani...and a Caliphate comes from him!!!!!

1.The prince of the army of Gathab(anger) he is not from that such(of people) or this,but they will hear a call not from a human nor from the jin, "Pay homage to this certain person, he is a caliphate of a Yamani" Malaahem Wal Fitan Ibn Tawoos p.80

A caliphate is Infallible and has to be mentioned by text.

Imam Al Mahdy is not from Yemen right???????????????Then who is this caliphate in the end days???????

• Advanced Member

WhySoSerious>>He is mentioned in the hadeeth to be the one with the will and knowledge...this is enough for any follower of truth AlHarth ibn Al-Mugheera he said to Abi Abdulla(Imam Jaafer)

a.s:"How do we know about Saaheb Al-Amr(companion of the order)?

he said:"peacefulness,dignity,knowledge, and the will."

Basa'er Al-Darajat Muhammad ibn Al-Hassan Al-Safar p.509 Al-Kafi

v.1 p.378

Bihar Al-Anwar v.62 p.217

The one came with the will and knowledge is now,the son of the owner of the will....

.AlFathel ibn Shathan from Mumar son of Khalad from Abi AlHassan a.s he said: “As if I see banners from Egypt upcoming that are colored in green,until then the ones from Sham arise and approach to the son of the owner of the wills”

Irshad v.2 p.376

Doesn't prove that Ahmad al Hassan knows what Alif Lam Meem means. I will wait for brother Maula Dha Mallang to post his proof.

• Advanced Member

@ahmad 212

u really got to stop comparing imams (as) with ahmad situation they are 2 different things.

Imam hussein (as) death bought back the islam which was getting destroyed by umyyads.

Habeel was killed by his brother on his own free will and what did habeel achieve heaven simple.