In the Name of God بسم الله

Who Is Ahmad Al Hassan?

Orion

• Advanced Member

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT ARE THE PROBLEM OF THESE ANSARS.

1. Yamani is from Yemen according to the Hadiths recorded in Islamic Books, and if there is a place where only Yamani is mentioned without Yemen - the Authors and Translators add "from Yemen" in brackets to connect it to the complete versions of the hadiths they find else places.

2. The 12th Imam(a) said not to follow anyone who claims to be in contact with him(a) in Ghyabat Kubrah before the rise of Sufyani and the Call Heard from the Sky, because that person would be a "slanderous Liar". Why still accept Ahmad Ismail? Are you foolish enough to disobey the 12th Imamعليه السلام?

3. So many cheatings and deceptions done by Zolfigar has been caught in the Movie I released and they STILL treat that Kazzab as some accredited scholar.

4. To top it all, many Ansars arrogantly decide to avoid the Movie I uploaded and hence observe the Evidences they initially demanded for as a counter challenge. Why? - because they don't have time. So the end conclusion would be they will continue remain to be under this huge deception for the rest of their lives under the guidance of their trusted scholar, Zolfigarr, who is a Kazzab. And Allah knows best.

The only reason I made this Movie was that the sincere among the Ansars who got initially confused like me would benefit from some guidance and rescue themselves. But if my fears are correct, it is perhaps too late or perhaps most of them are just stupid.

1.Show me one narration where it says the Yamani is from Yemen. The Yamani has to be from basra because he is the one who leads you to your possessor(12th Imam) a.s.

2.That hadith is weak. Many of the classical scholars have claimed to met Imam al Mahdi(as) are they liars as well.

3. No you are wrong, you are mad because zolfigaar is spreading the truth and you are not capable of responding to most of his videos with any logical answer.

4. Many of the ansars have seen your videos, yet they are still ansar of Imam al Mahdi(as). This just proves that your videos are a waste of time, with no evidence what so ever.

ye, my bad i should have made myself clear i meant are they tried of debating in wup? btwa are u the same insha in wup?

going to answer only 1 point because brother mafhhzb did more then an amazing job to answer other points.

Question

where is his knwoledge and how can it be proven

why is there no reply to brother abu zar email so far?

Does he even know languages? does he know history? does he know math? If i send him a some easy question can he solve it? Does he know science? does he know anything beside ffrom claiming something he is not?

also ghulam and ahmad are using similar type of tactics to gain followers

Imam Ahmad Al Hassan(as) has brought a lot of knowledge which can be depicted through his books. So if you want to see the knowledge of Imam Ahmad(as), I can lead you to some books of his.

I cannot say why abu zar's question has not been answered, but inshAllah it eventually will be answered, just like how the other brother had questions for the Imam(as) on this forum and his questions eventually got answered.

He is an Imam, he knows the answer for everything. He possesses the qualities like the rest of the Imams(pbut).

Please tell us about some of the tactics of the Qadiyanis. You are forgetting something, mirza ghulam did not come with the will of the ProphetÕáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå. He did not believe in the 12 Imams. They did not come with any proof whatsoever.

if says ask me on what? knowledge of this world? knowledge about religion?

Knowledge of everything.

can you ask him what "alef laam meem" means? because if he can tell us, i will believe that he is the truth, as that particular truth is with the awaited imam (atf) so he should have the answer easily.

Imam Ahmad Al Hassan has given us the meaning of "alif lam meem"

ok you know what, i will give him an easier question. please forward this on to him:

"why does the term "mau mau" have such a big effect on me? even after 20 years?"

if he can answer that, i believe i speak for all doubters of him that this will prove he does indeed have ilm e ghayb, as there are less than 20 people on the planet who share this memory with me. so if he knows, it can only be via divine inspiration. he cant guess either.

does this sound fair?

Well your choice ask what you want. Im just wondering would you ask the 12th Imam(as) that same question. Its like how people used to ask Imam Ali (as) silly things too, lets not make the same mistake as those in the past did.

^

Let's be the number of witnessess that the Quran tells us to be brother.

Ask him MDM's question; plus ask him why User P. Ease on shiachat wants to own a antique wallclock. I'll vote for him too then.

Oh another, quite important, question; Why does he fail so much in basic English grammar?

You cant vote for him, you cannot choose a leader, only Allah swt can choose a leader on earth no one else. refer to surah 2, verse 30.

Now about the english grammar, the books are being translated to english from Arabic. So if anyones at fault it is the translators of the book. For the new books there is a translation team that is doing a much better job.

Make that 3 questions, just to let you know I've actually read his rants, he says literally;

Why does it sting so hard to see your ''arab honour'' being molested? Nationalism and Ahlul Bayt (as) do not go together.

I am not Arab, and dont find anything wrong with that. I dont see any Arab honour there. It makes sense that Arabs have become a laughing stock in the world, no offence to any of them, it is what there leaders have done to them.

Why their target is Ayatuallah Ali Sistani (HZ)? Why all the deviant groups in the very beginning target Marajae? It makes sense now that Marajae are prime target of every deviant group.

Well its the some of the specific things which the maraja are doing wrong of course. They are fallible and can make errors. Taqleed has no basis in the Quran or Hadith, so whats the point in following a fallible individual. Taqleed is HARAM, as mentioned in hadiths.Also the scholars of the end times are the ones who will be fighting the 12th Imam(as). It has been mentioned in narrations that they are the evilest of creations as well. Again these are not my words, rather they are the words of the Ahlul Bayt (as).

• Advanced Member

ye, my bad i should have made myself clear i meant are they tried of debating in wup? btwa are u the same insha in wup?

Yes I am. Salaam alaikum.

I have asked Ahmed Ismail Gata 3 questions almost 2 weeks ago, and have not received an answer from him, nor do I expect to. They are simple questions that a true Imam would be able to answer. They are so simple, mother (who is not a Muslim) could answer.

• Advanced Member

I have asked Ahmed Ismail Gata 3 questions almost 2 weeks ago, and have not received an answer from him, nor do I expect to. They are simple questions that a true Imam would be able to answer. They are so simple, mother (who is not a Muslim) could answer.

very nice forum

@ahmad 313 u noe by saying he has knowledge of everything will makes thing harder for him right?

I will ask him simple science and math questions which he can get the answer through GOOGLE if he is that smart.

if he does not reply within a week or more time so he has failed

i will ask him in a language that it would be hard for anyone unless they have the knowledge of unseen.

• Advanced Member

Then why dont you go and ask your mother those questions. That is something very pointless that you are doing if you know you can get the answer already. But inshAllah youll get your answer soon. Another brother from shiachat has asked a question sometime in 2010 and he recently got his answer. So be patient. Some questions are already answered, you should look through some of his books to check.

very nice forum

@ahmad 313 u noe by saying he has knowledge of everything will makes thing harder for him right?

I will ask him simple science and math questions which he can get the answer through GOOGLE if he is that smart.

if he does not reply within a week or more time so he has failed

i will ask him in a language that it would be hard for anyone unless they have the knowledge of unseen.

I dont know the point of that, but then again you are free to do what you want. Even if you do get the answer you most probably will not believe, the reason for that is simple, you are denying the major proofs which he has come with. Most likely if you do get an answer you will say "oh he looked on google" Astagfirullah.

• Veteran Member

Well its the some of the specific things which the maraja are doing wrong of course. They are fallible and can make errors. Taqleed has no basis in the Quran or Hadith, so whats the point in following a fallible individual. Taqleed is HARAM, as mentioned in hadiths.Also the scholars of the end times are the ones who will be fighting the 12th Imam(as). It has been mentioned in narrations that they are the evilest of creations as well. Again these are not my words, rather they are the words of the Ahlul Bayt (as).

I smell Pseudo-Akhbari alliance with followers of Ahmad Al Hassan. Thank Allah for separating truth from the falsehood.

• Advanced Member

I smell Pseudo-Akhbari alliance with followers of Ahmad Al Hassan. Thank Allah for separating truth from the falsehood.

"His enemies are the scholars of Taqleed, they will be under his

rulership in fear from his sword and his power,and for a want

from what he has" Yome Al-Khalas p.279 Besharat Al Islam p.297

Imam Al-Saadiq a.s says:"Becareful of Taqleed(copying scholars)

for whoever copies someone in his religion has perished for Allah

says in the Quran"They took their Rabbis and monks as Lords

without Allah"By Allah they haven't prayed for them neither did

they fast for them, but they made halal what is haram and made

haram for what is halal, so they copied them in this manner,

and so they worshipped them without even realizing.

Sheikh Al-Kulayni Kafi v.1 p.53

Edited by Ahmad 313

• Advanced Member

Then why dont you go and ask your mother those questions. That is something very pointless that you are doing if you know you can get the answer already. But inshAllah youll get your answer soon. Another brother from shiachat has asked a question sometime in 2010 and he recently got his answer. So be patient. Some questions are already answered, you should look through some of his books to check.

I dont know the point of that, but then again you are free to do what you want. Even if you do get the answer you most probably will not believe, the reason for that is simple, you are denying the major proofs which he has come with. Most likely if you do get an answer you will say "oh he looked on google" Astagfirullah.

DID I SAY he will look at google man u need to improve ur english, but your copy pasting skills are the best!

all i said was this the answer to my question could be easliy found in google IF HE IS SMART enough to use it.

BUT since u claim he has knowledge of unseen then why not i send in a weird language? can he answer it then?

Edited by Love-Of-Islam

• Advanced Member

DID I SAY he will look at google man u need to improve ur english, but your copy pasting skills are the best!

all i said was this the answer to my question could be easliy found in google IF HE IS SMART enough to use it.

BUT since u claim he has knowledge of unseen then why not i send in a weird language? can he answer it then?

I apologize if I have offended you in anyway. The message that you will be sending him will get translated, by some of the ansars.

• Advanced Member

so he would not know the language then how does he have the knowledge of unseen, imam (as) knew many languages or maybe all..

I want to ask you, did the prophets or imams speak other languages? is there any proof of it anywhere? Why did Allah swt send the Quran in Arabic why not in all languages? and look Allah swt has knowledge of everything...you see what I mean.

• Advanced Member

Can I know what teachings you are talking about ?

OK Ahmad. Thanks for your question.

My contest here is dear brother that if your stands/teaching writing are hurting someone, and benefitting someone persistently, it stands to reason that there has to be a reason behind it. I have posted it above and reposting again:

Question: Who is Mr. Ahmad al Hassan hurting?

He is hurting shia nation from many angles. The strength of a nation is broken if someone:

• Damages its ideologies (he is damaging the concept of infallibility, taqleed, merjaiyat, Wali e faqih).
  • Damages its leadership (he has blamed every living ayatollah e uzma).
  • Damages its centralisation and unity. (The nation was behind the leadership of marajay. He has accused them calling them non-practicing scholars etc.).
  • Damages its financial resources. (Khums has been used to look after the interest of shiite islam. He has attacked it implanting doubts in people's mind so they do not pay khums to a central authority).

Now 2nd part - who is Mr. Ahmad al Hassan benefitting?

The terrible dictators of the world, aal e saood, the Kuwaiti, UAE, Al Khalifa and Yemenese President are deeply disliked by their countrymen. Hence when the world supports the demand that they must establish their legitimacy by going to their people and asking if the people support their government, these people, who are responsible for demolishing the Junnat ul Baqi, and killing of Bahraini & Yemenese brothers and raping of Bahraini sisters, find themselves in deep deep trouble.

Guess who comes to their rescue? Mr. Ahmad al Hassan and his Ansars.

Mr. Ahmad al Hassan has not written any book against Israel. He has not written any book against Aal e Saood. He has not written any book against killing of shia brothers in Bahrain & Yemen or against raping of shia sisters in these countries. However, he finds time to attack the looming threat to these middle eastern emperors and criminals, in his book "For the Supremacy of God and not the Supremacy of People".

Why he decides to protect these enemies of Hazrat Fatima a.s, 4 imams, shia brothers and sisters is something very obvious. And my dear brother Ahmad and sister Green Lantern and all those Ansars who think they will escape easily at the day of judgement, please think again.

By supporting Mr. Ahmad al Hassan, you are not only siding with someone supporting demolishing of Jannatul Baqi and killing of shia brothers & sisters, you are actually going to be responsible for more heinous acts of these kings who intend to demolish the roza of Holy Prophet and wipe away shia religion from the face of the earth.

I sincerely hope you can rise above the "my stand and your stand" and rejoin shia muslim forces' struggle against the above criminals.

• Banned

ahmed313, only the true mahdi (atf) - the son of imam hassan al askiri (as) - knows the meaning of alef laam meem, and it will be the proof of his return, and his zahoor alone.

anyone who therefore claims to know its meaning is a fraud. if mirza ahmad gulaam geeta ismail would have said "only the imam will reveal its meaning in person at his zahoor" you know what, he would have earned some points from me.

so, the questions we wish answered, as proof that he has knowledge of everything, are as follows:

1) why does the term "mau mau" affect MDM so much?

2) why does p. ease want a wall clock

3) whats with the arab nationalism?

surely the all knowing imam would answer these questions quickly. and they are not pointless at all. he has made a claim about complete ilm e ghayb, we will see if his words are truthful. that is not pointless.

• Veteran Member
Now about the english grammar, the books are being translated to english from Arabic. So if anyones at fault it is the translators of the book. For the new books there is a translation team that is doing a much better job.

Oh I see. The Imam (as) needs translators now. Sigh.

I am not Arab, and dont find anything wrong with that. I dont see any Arab honour there. It makes sense that Arabs have become a laughing stock in the world, no offence to any of them, it is what there leaders have done to them.

Obviously you haven't understood your leader's own texts. Read it again. He's hurt because, supposedly, an Arab is supposed to be ''good'' in nature.

• Advanced Member

ahmed313, only the true mahdi (atf) - the son of imam hassan al askiri (as) - knows the meaning of alef laam meem, and it will be the proof of his return, and his zahoor alone.

anyone who therefore claims to know its meaning is a fraud. if mirza ahmad gulaam geeta ismail would have said "only the imam will reveal its meaning in person at his zahoor" you know what, he would have earned some points from me.

so, the questions we wish answered, as proof that he has knowledge of everything, are as follows:

surely the all knowing imam would answer these questions quickly. and they are not pointless at all. he has made a claim about complete ilm e ghayb, we will see if his words are truthful. that is not pointless.

You stated if Ahmad al Hassan could explain the meaning of alif lam meem you would believe, you have been given the answer and instead you return with a new set of criteria. Would you ask Imam Mahdi as. those sort of questions? Sounds like you would not even follow the 12th but ask strange questions all day to prove the Mahdi's identity.

Abu_zar claims Ahmad as. is against the Arabs and supports their tyrants and you claim the exact opposite, that Ahmad as. is an Arab nationalist. Make up your minds.

• Veteran Member
Abu_zar claims Ahmad as. is against the Arabs and supports their tyrants and you claim the exact opposite, that Ahmad as. is an Arab nationalist. Make up your minds.
The situation is that the Arab man is noble, if he opposes, he opposes men, and doesn’t attack women. So what Arabism do those Roma remains of the Mongols and the Tatars claim?

He considers the Arab, without any intro or reasoning whatsoever, noble. Just like that, noble. He literally says that the ''greatest'' sin these dictators have done is that they ''claim Arabism''. Really? That's the main reason why they are doing what they're doing? Because they are not ''real'' Arabs? If you don't see that this sentence here is a major blow to his claims, then you must be blind.

And people with knowledge and insight can see the subtle attack against people with turkic origins.

Plus, roma don't have Mongolian roots. It's quite clear why he has picked the word ''Roma'' seeing as they are the only people in the world that don't have a written origin history.

• Banned

You stated if Ahmad al Hassan could explain the meaning of alif lam meem you would believe, you have been given the answer and instead you return with a new set of criteria.

actually, the correct answer was "i do not know". i was proving that the claims that ahmed al hassan has "all" knowledge are false.

strangely, if he would have admitted that he does not know everything, and that alef laam meem is the imams (atf) sign, i would have started listening to him.

surely, as versed as you all are in hadith, you know that al hujja ibn hassan (atf) is the sole posessor of this secret. so if ahmad al gheeta aims to know this secret, what is the difference between him and his friend who claimed to BE the mahdi, until the americans slaughtered his ass?

• Advanced Member

You stated if Ahmad al Hassan could explain the meaning of alif lam meem you would believe, you have been given the answer and instead you return with a new set of criteria. Would you ask Imam Mahdi as. those sort of questions? Sounds like you would not even follow the 12th but ask strange questions all day to prove the Mahdi's identity.

Dear sister, If I ask anyone questions whose definite answers I do not know, how will I judge if the answers given are right or wrong?

Hence I asked Mr. Ahmad al Hassan 3 questions about 1 1/2 months ago and when brother Ahmed 313 asked me to send them at the-savior's mail, I sent those questions there too. I requested all Ansars to send them to Mr. Ahmad al Hassan and get me the answers. All I wanted then and want now is to establish if he is truly masoom and has ilm e ladunni. The questions were straightforward and not stupid or silly. Among all the characteristics of infallible, divine knowledge inspires me most. Many of our masoomeen came out answering even those who only questioned in a funny way and were not really seekers of truth. While I am asking with all due respect and genuinely want to establish if Mr. Ahmad al Hassan has divine knowledge.

I am saying that Mr. Ahmad al Hassan is pro Al Khalifa, Pro Aal e Saood and pro kings of Kuwait, yemen UAE and all those who are really threatened by democracy.

Besides I and other people in this forum are mere humble fallible who have their own opinion and may be wrong. Why do you imply that we must agree on everything?

(Do not see who is saying, but concentrate on what is he saying- Hazrat Ali a.s)

• Basic Members

Those points that are not mentioned in the Movie, I bother to answer them in detail text here by the help of Allah, as I did with the hadith of "no one knows about his whereabouts except the successor that will succeed him", although the translation of the poser of this claim got edited soon after I posted my Response to it.

What are you talking about? The Hadeeth is clearly there and you perhaps haven't checked it in the books!

2yl8bk4.png

• Advanced Member

I want to ask you, did the prophets or imams speak other languages? is there any proof of it anywhere? Why did Allah swt send the Quran in Arabic why not in all languages? and look Allah swt has knowledge of everything...you see what I mean.

yes they know, why would Allah sent quran in another language :dry: u do noe that right arab only knew arabic right?

imam knew languages:

One famous saying of the 9th Imam Muhammad Taqi al Jawad (as) follows:

Some one asked, “was the Messenger of God Muhammad ibn Abdullah an illiterate.” Imam replied, “No, the Messenger of God knew 72 languages in which he could read, write and speak.”

Sadruddin Hanafi Kadri in his book, ‘Rawaayhool Mustafa’ mentions from ‘Rauzatool Ahbab’ that Badrey, a slave of Imam Ali Reza narrates the following incident: ‘Once Ishaq Ibne Amman was present in the company of Imam Musa Kazim, when a person from Korashan came and sat down in the congregation. This person spoke to the Imam in a language unknown to anyone else. The Holy Imam spoke to the stranger in the same dialect. Ishaq was wondering what language this could be and asked the Imam for some clarification. He was informed that this was spoken in Tibet and China. Ishaq told the Imam that since you have always been in this part of the world, how is it that you know the dialect of a place which you have never visited. The Imam told him there is no speech unknown to one who is real Imam and whose appointment was made by God and the Holy Prophet. Even the language of birds, animals and fish is known to us!

u noe how prophet saluman (as)............ not going to say it i want to KNOW do u really read the quran or even read it before? or instead u just watch tads, arrival and blindly follow them? no wonder ahmad ismail got so many followers -__-

Edited by Love-Of-Islam

• Advanced Member

can you ask him what "alef laam meem" means? because if he can tell us, i will believe that he is the truth, as that particular truth is with the awaited imam (atf) so he should have the answer easily.

What happened we have given you the meaning and yet you still deny.

Your first 2 questions I will not answer. And the only reason Im answering your question is so that other can see this answer not for you. Because you have proved to be a liar, whoever doesnt believe me look above.

There is no arab nationalism, it is the fact that arabs have become a mockery because of their increased sins.

Oh I see. The Imam (as) needs translators now. Sigh.

Obviously you haven't understood your leader's own texts. Read it again. He's hurt because, supposedly, an Arab is supposed to be ''good'' in nature.

Tell me did the Imams speak multiple languages with people or did they just stick to their original languages? Did they go write books in a variety of languages? Come on.

There is no nationalism, he is trying to depict how the arabs have become disgraceful, because of their disobedience to Allah.

• Advanced Member

@Ahmad 313 I have read through some of this thread and I don't think you understand what brother Maula Dha Mallang was trying to say. When Imam Mahdi a.j returns he will know what Alif, Lam, Meem stand for, since he has gone into occultation none except him who are alive know what it means and none will know what it means until he a.j returns. Now you claimed that this Ahmad al Hassan guy knows what it means and showed us a video however this proves that Ahmad al Hassan is a fake because from the time of he a.j went into occultation till he a.j returns no one except Him a.j (Imam Mahdi a.j) who is alive knows what it means.

Understand what Brother Maula is trying to say now?

I don't mean to come across as rude and if it sounded that way then my fault sorry.

• Advanced Member

<p><br />

OK Ahmad. Thanks for your question. My contest here is dear brother that if your stands/teaching writing are hurting someone, and benefitting someone persistently, it stands to reason that there has to be a reason behind it. I have posted it above and reposting again: Question: Who is Mr. Ahmad al Hassan hurting? He is hurting shia nation from many angles. The strength of a nation is broken if someone:
  • Damages its ideologies (he is damaging the concept of infallibility, taqleed, merjaiyat, Wali e faqih).
  • Damages its leadership (he has blamed every living ayatollah e uzma).
  • Damages its centralisation and unity. (The nation was behind the leadership of marajay. He has accused them calling them non-practicing scholars etc.).
  • Damages its financial resources. (Khums has been used to look after the interest of shiite islam. He has attacked it implanting doubts in people's mind so they do not pay khums to a central authority).

Now 2nd part - who is Mr. Ahmad al Hassan benefitting? The terrible dictators of the world, aal e saood, the Kuwaiti, UAE, Al Khalifa and Yemenese President are deeply disliked by their countrymen. Hence when the world supports the demand that they must establish their legitimacy by going to their people and asking if the people support their government, these people, who are responsible for demolishing the Junnat ul Baqi, and killing of Bahraini & Yemenese brothers and raping of Bahraini sisters, find themselves in deep deep trouble. Guess who comes to their rescue? Mr. Ahmad al Hassan and his Ansars. Mr. Ahmad al Hassan has not written any book against Israel. He has not written any book against Aal e Saood. He has not written any book against killing of shia brothers in Bahrain & Yemen or against raping of shia sisters in these countries. However, he finds time to attack the looming threat to these middle eastern emperors and criminals, in his book "For the Supremacy of God and not the Supremacy of People". Why he decides to protect these enemies of Hazrat Fatima a.s, 4 imams, shia brothers and sisters is something very obvious. And my dear brother Ahmad and sister Green Lantern and all those Ansars who think they will escape easily at the day of judgement, please think again. By supporting Mr. Ahmad al Hassan, you are not only siding with someone supporting demolishing of Jannatul Baqi and killing of shia brothers & sisters, you are actually going to be responsible for more heinous acts of these kings who intend to demolish the roza of Holy Prophet and wipe away shia religion from the face of the earth. I sincerely hope you can rise above the "my stand and your stand" and rejoin shia muslim forces' struggle against the above criminals.

</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Salam,</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Starting with your with the damages that you have talked about.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>-The concept of infallibility has not been damaged in anyway. This is the concept that the Imam(as) will never lead you to sin. So I do not see anything wrong with that.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Now the matter of taqleed, it is not backed up from Quran or Hadiths in anyway whatsoever, then what is the point in following something like that. We actually have Ahlul Bayt forbidding us from doing taqleed.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Imam Al-Saadiq a.s says:"Becareful of <strong>Taqleed(copying scholars)</strong></p>

<p>for whoever copies someone in his religion has perished for Allah</p>

<p>says in the Quran"They took their Rabbis and monks as Lords</p>

<p>without Allah"By Allah they haven't prayed for them neither did</p>

<p>they fast for them, but they made halal what is haram and made</p>

<p>haram for what is halal, so they copied them in this manner,</p>

<p>and so they worshipped them without even realizing.</p>

<p>Sheikh Al-Kulayni Kafi v.1 p.53</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Now about Wilayat el faqih, it is simple that only Allah swt can choose a leader on earth. surah 2 v 30.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>-He has not damaged every single scholar, the reason why I am not saying "Ayatollah" is because that's Imam Ali (as) name only not even any other Imam had that name. But anyways back to the topic, Imam Ahmad is merciful to :</p>

<p> </p>

<p>1.SAYED AL KHOEI</p>

<p>2.SAYED KHOMEINI</p>

<p>3.SAYED SADDIQ AL SADR</p>

<p>4.SAYED BAQER AL SADR</p>

<p> </p>

<p>He is giving credit where its due. We know that many of the scholars today are following inaccuricies. Im going to answer the non working scholar part here too. We should be able to critisize someone if they seem to not be doing enough.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>There is a reason that the Mahdi will reappear, he will bring back the authentic traditions of the holy ProphetÕáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå, this shows us that there will be something wrong with the system. So this is something which should be expected to happen, we cant just say the system of the scholars is the best out there, because the reformer is going to be coming back a reason, and that is to bring us back to the proper methods of Ahul Bayt (as). Imam Ahmad (as) is the messenger of Imam Mahdi(as).</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Imam Ahmad (as) is against the supremacy of the people, Israel is part of that, Al saud is part of that, America is part of that, Iraq is part of that. So the book supremacy of Allah is against all those who support it. The thing we need to realize is that when the 12th Imam (as) comes he will not tell people to start supporting governments of any sort, he is going to establish is own islamic government which is going to go by the laws of Allah. So really it isnt that Imam Ahmad is not supporting the governments, the fact is that he is trying to establish the government of Allah swt.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Imam Ahmad (as) has spoken out against the oppressive governments such as the united states in his book supremacy of Allah as you might have seen. He has spoken out against the saudi government in his friday sermons. Let me show you:</p>

<p> </p>

<div>

And perhaps one of the biggest followers of iblis, who rejected a medium between them and Allah, just as Allah wanted, and refused Allah’s caliph and hujja over his servants, to be their qibla, are the wahabis, they even exceeded iblis, may Allah curse him, their imam and example in refusing to prostrate to Allah’s caliph, where not only they followed the steps of iblis, but exceeded him in showing their hatred for Allah’s caliphs on earth, <strong>Al Muhammad (as), so they demolished their maqams in Al Madina Al Monawara, and it is lighted because of nothing except that Muhammad (SAW) and Al Muhammad (as) were buried in it. And they completed their hatred in Samraa, Iraq, and they claim by doing that they want monotheism and they reject polytheism.</strong>
</div>

<div> </div>

<div>As you can see the Imam (as) has spoken out against these catastrophes which have taken place. It shows that Ahmad (as) is not just against the Marajas, but is against the ones who are oppressers, and who commit wrong doings. So yes the Mahdi(as) will be establishing his own government with the laws of Allah swt, and whoever comes in the way of him is doing wrong because they will try to prevent the will of Allah from being fulfilled.</div>

• Advanced Member
yes they know, why would Allah sent quran in another language :dry: u do noe that right arab only knew arabic right? imam knew languages: One famous saying of the 9th Imam Muhammad Taqi al Jawad (as) follows: Some one asked, “was the Messenger of God Muhammad ibn Abdullah an illiterate.” Imam replied, “No, the Messenger of God knew 72 languages in which he could read, write and speak.” Sadruddin Hanafi Kadri in his book, ‘Rawaayhool Mustafa’ mentions from ‘Rauzatool Ahbab’ that Badrey, a slave of Imam Ali Reza narrates the following incident: ‘Once Ishaq Ibne Amman was present in the company of Imam Musa Kazim, when a person from Korashan came and sat down in the congregation. This person spoke to the Imam in a language unknown to anyone else. The Holy Imam spoke to the stranger in the same dialect. Ishaq was wondering what language this could be and asked the Imam for some clarification. He was informed that this was spoken in Tibet and China. Ishaq told the Imam that since you have always been in this part of the world, how is it that you know the dialect of a place which you have never visited. The Imam told him there is no speech unknown to one who is real Imam and whose appointment was made by God and the Holy Prophet. Even the language of birds, animals and fish is known to us! u noe how prophet saluman (as)............ not going to say it i want to KNOW do u really read the quran or even read it before? or instead u just watch tads, arrival and blindly follow them? no wonder ahmad ismail got so many followers -__-

Sorry I was answering abu zar, and then I was going to answer you.

I agree with you, that yes the Imams know every single language out there. Th thing we need to understand is they still stuck to there original languages. We can ask this why did they not translate Quran for us in each language you know. Im not denying the fact they dont know every language, they do but it was not that apparent.

Welcome to my World. He is just a Robot.

Yeah im not going to reply to your same post all the time, first respond to my post.

• Advanced Member

Sorry I was answering abu zar, and then I was going to answer you.

I agree with you, that yes the Imams know every single language out there. Th thing we need to understand is they still stuck to there original languages. We can ask this why did they not translate Quran for us in each language you know. Im not denying the fact they dont know every language, they do but it was not that apparent.

Yeah im not going to reply to your same post all the time, first respond to my post.

fair enough i thought u ignored it so my fault apologize

i dont not see why they would translate the quran in other languages? while they were living in arabic region where people spoke arabic.

As you said ahmad ismail is same as other imam (as) if i say something in other language would he understand or as u stated before ansar would translate.

my question if they (ansar) translate then ahmad ismail does not have the knowledge of the unseen?

dont mind me addressing to one of the point u made to abu zar

YOU: you said he spoke against government of usa and saudi

my point is: anyone can speak against government of usa and saudi, and yet do nothing like take action (protest) against them. From what i understand ahmad just speaks and takes no action.

words without action are just empty

you also said that he respect these scholars: khoei, khomani, and etc..

BUT aren't they all dead? From what i see if he bashed those scholars he would be in big trouble since they were big scholars and popular among shias.

Edited by Love-Of-Islam

• Advanced Member

@Ahmad 313 I have read through some of this thread and I don't think you understand what brother Maula Dha Mallang was trying to say. When Imam Mahdi a.j returns he will know what Alif, Lam, Meem stand for, since he has gone into occultation none except him who are alive know what it means and none will know what it means until he a.j returns. Now you claimed that this Ahmad al Hassan guy knows what it means and showed us a video however this proves that Ahmad al Hassan is a fake because from the time of he a.j went into occultation till he a.j returns no one except Him a.j (Imam Mahdi a.j) who is alive knows what it means.

Understand what Brother Maula is trying to say now?

I don't mean to come across as rude and if it sounded that way then my fault sorry.

Yes I completely understand,

Imam Ahmad(as) is the first Mahdi mentioned in the will of the Prophet(sawa) Meaning that he knows the full interpretation of the Quran. He knows the secrets of the Quran, and its inner and outer meanings.

It is He Who has revealed unto you the Scripture wherein are explicit

revelations—they are the Mother of the Book—and others [which

are] allegorical. But those in whose hearts is doubt pursue that which

is allegorical seeking [to cause] dissension and seeking its interpretation.

None knows its interpretation except for Allah and those who

are firmly grounded in knowledge, they say, We believe therein; All

is from our Lord; but only men of understanding really remember. Surah 3 verse 7

Meaning that the ones in knowledge are the Ahlul Bayt, and Imam Ahmad(as) is the Yamani, the first Mahdi, the first of 313. This means he must know the interpretation of the Quran, just like the Ahlul Bayt(as) did. And his interpretation is no different from them.

• Basic Members

Respond to MAFHHZB

Unfortunately your conclusion is wrong, I am not brother Zolfigaar. Anyways, I already read this post #206 and thanks for what you called me, Inshallah kheir. I thought the picture was enough but then I concluded that you don’t understand Arabic, so you need further explanation and May Allah make me a servant for truth-seekers.

The narration I gave you is not from a Waqifite Book, but by a Twelver Shia believer which is written by Sheikh Hussain Al-Tubrusi, Sheikh Al-Tosi (Called the Sheikh of Ta’ifah) and many other authentic book narrators.

This narration proves that there is a progeny for Imam Al-Mahdi and one of them is his guardian/Wassi.

Suppose for argument's sake we can be provided the former hadith from a shia twelve origin,

He is actually.

still the servant/guardian could mean anyone – it could refer to Hazrat Khizr if I have to start giving personal interpretations like the Ansars:

You are missing the whole argument, this hadith proves that the Imam has progeny (sons) as he says:

On the authority of Abu Abdullah , [sahib Al-Amr will have two occultations; one will last so long that some will say he is dead, and others will say he is gone. Until no one of his companions will stay on his matter except few, no one of his sons or anyone else will know of his whereabouts except for the guardian/Mawla that will succeed him]. Al-Nazm Al-Thaqib part 2 page 69

So the question here do you believe there are sons for Imam Mahdi a.s? Will wait for an answer Inshallah.

However what Zolfigarr and the Ansars present is:

"The companion of the order has two occultations, one of them will be long,until some of them will say he died,and some of them will say he is killed,and some of them will say he left,until nothing is left from his order except one of his righteous companions, and nobody will know about his matter not even his children nor anybody else except the successor that will succeed him. AlGaiba LilToosi p.161"

Since I cannot trust Zolfigarr's translation due to obvious reasons made apparent (Please refer to the long list of Deceits in Part 4 A & B of the Movie) , I believe I have found a more accurate translation in the the Book MIKYAL AL-MAKARIM fee fawaaid ad-duaa lil qaaim CRITERION OF NOBILITIES on the benefits of praying for al-Qaim of Ayatullah Sayyid Muhammad Taqi Musawi Isfahani translated by Sayyid Athar Husain S.H. Rizvi:

"Nomani has quoted from Mufaddal bin Umar Jofi from Imam Sadiq (a) that he said: "The man of this matter disappears twice. The first one lasts long until some people say that he has died, some say that he has been killed and others say that he has gone. None of his companions will still believe in him except a very few people. No one knows his place except the guardian, who manages his affairs."[ Ghaibat Nomani, Pg. 89]

First of all, this narration in Nomani is another one, different from the one I posted above... and the translation of zolfigaar is right as I am an Arab if you are not, so I understand what the hadith is saying and you can ask you trusted Arabic friends too... (Yalli Amrah) clearly means (succeed him, or the one that come after his matter), “who manages his affairs” translation is wrong I believe and I don’t know the intention behind translating it this way??

Again, this hadith is not specific, and I could interpret the guardian as to refer to whom I want, for e.g Khizr. You the viewer, could bring your claim if you like. But no one has anyone real evidence, only claims and conjectures.

This can’t be because the first believer is the guardian, as Imam Ali was the first believer in the prophet and thus he was his guardian and so is Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan, he is the first believer as mentioned in the will of prophet Muhammad having 3 names (Ahmad, Abdullah, Mahdi)… The Authenticity of the will and many other narrations is proved and we can take that as a subject alone to discuss it.

Appearance wrote: Disobeying the Yamani and messenger from Imam Mahdi is disobeying Imam Mahdy and Allah swt. And Ahlul Bait mentioned Sayyed Ahmad Al-Hassan is many narrations that include the Will of prophet Muhammad pbuhf, now if you say it's unauthentic then bring another will
Firs of all, I don't dare call anything weak with my lack of knowledge, but our great narrators of traditions such as Sheikh al Mufid, Majlisi, and Tabarasi in consensus all do, along with the rest of the Ulemas.

Kashi narrates: A 'tawqee' (signed letter) was sent for Qasim-ibn-Ala with such contents: Whatever is narrated by the learned scholars upon whom we are having trust should never be doubted by our friends. This is because we have made them partners in our secret and we have entrusted our secrets to them....

Shaikh Tusi in 'Ghaibat', Shaikh Saduq in 'Kamaluddin' and Tabarsi in 'Ehtejaj' have narrated from Ishaaq-ibn-Ammar that Mahdi (A.S.) has said: 'But as for the problems which will arise in the future, you should refer to the narrators of our traditions for their verdicts as they are my proofs to you, and I am Allah's proof to them....

Source: Imam al-Mahdi Úáíå ÇáÓáÇãBy: Sayyed Sadrul-din SadrUnder the chapter: MAHDI'S DEPUTIES DURING MAJOR OCCULTATION

Yes “What is narrated” and “refer to narrators” not refer to the people themselves *pay attention* it’s not referring to personal conclusions and doubts as we see these days… Taking what is narrated from scholars is basically taking what Ahlul Bait are saying so it is nothing of what you are trying to prove. And you mentioned is 36:45 of Part 4 what Sheikh Mufeed that he ddin’t take khums and used to keep it aside or bury it,,,, why we don’t see the same happening now? But rather the Foqahah today are after khums to do whatever….

And Sheikh al Mufid said that this Will is weak and has no positive proof {Refer to Part 4 A - 12 Mahdi and Will section}. Do you believe you can with your small valley within your brain comprehend traditions better and compare with his conclusion?

Did Sheikh Al-Mufeed literally say it’s weak or you concluded that?

{not to mention all the rest of the Ulemas} Is this where the audacity of the Ansars has reached finally?

I can mention them for you then…. More than 12 books of Twelver Shia Scholars mentioned the Will of Prophet Muhammad (pbuhf) and even Sheikh Al-Korani and Kazem Al-Hussaini Al-Hairi believe in the Mahdies, in the link below you’ll see Sheikh Hairi reading the will of prophet Muhammad pbuhf...

Watch this

min2:56
Secondly, have you not heard about the Holy Prophet's will to his Nation. It is called the Hadith Thaqalayn. Hadith of the Two Weighty Things. Now that was the verbal will, and if Umar bin al Khattab and the other Sahabas stopped the Holy Prophet from writing a Will to emphasize his verbal statement, the Prophet is not liable, for Jabr was used on him, against his free will.

Pretty Weird, I got the same answer from a Sunni Umar follower that prophet haven’t written his will as Umar prevented him? And you think prophet will listen to Umar and leave the command of Allah? No! And if you forgot about the Hadiths that mentions how to know the claimant of a divine position, I can bring them for you… and even you can refer to Ammar Al-Nakshawani when he mentions the Raziyat Al-khais/calamity of thursday.

As through the criteria of Ahlul Bait you can recognize the true from false claimants: Will of prophet Muhammad, weapon of prophet Muhammad (interpretation of Quran) and the banner of Allegiance to Allah…. Do you have other criteria we can use from Ahlul Bait to recognize the claimant? If so, pls do provide us.

Appearance wrote: As for the Semerri letter, the scholars have doubt about its real meaning and authenticity because they know that Sheikh Mufeed have met Imam Mahdi and that Hadeeth says whoever sees the mahdi before the rise of sufyani is a slanderous liar, and Sheikh Mufeed isn't a liar! So they gave interpretations to it and notice that it's their interpretations and they even said "MAYBE" thus it's not even an interpretation from Masuum because the Masumeen say that there is a messneger from Imam Mahdi and he's the yamani that calls to Imam Mahdi a.s...

MAFHHZB: Lol, then prepared to be shocked from your top to bottom if this weak argument is what you are hiding behind. Refer in the following Part 4 B to 32min50sec onwards: *and dont blink*

I thought I would find something huge when I read what you wrote but then nothing new and again you mentioned at min34:30 about what Allamah Majlisi thinks about the Tauqee since it contradicts with the fact that many scholars have already met imam and Mahdy and have seen him before the rise of Sufyani… opinions aren’t taken as a decisive prove and they even said “maybe” if you refer to the video by Zolfigaar.

@36:10 I checked the resource that the Sheikh gave you and I didn’t find the second one he spoke about, if you have it then benefit us maybe, better if it was hadith and not opinions.

@min37:32 there are false claimers and true claimers, if someone claimed a false rank that doesn’t the truth isn’t there... if Muslaimah Al-Kazzab claimed prophecy that doesn’t mean that prophet is a liar, God forbid/’Hashah!

But we also need to set one point to speak about and then if we are done we can go to the next argument... So choose:

1- Is there a messenger from Imam Mahdi or not?

2- The Will of Prophet Muhammad (pbuhf)

3- Credibility of Foqah' of End Times.

4- How to distinguish between the right claimant and false claimant?

Or if you have another topic that you find it a major doubt about the rightness and truth of Sayyed Ahmad Al-Hassan (a.s).

Also if you don’t want to trouble yourself writing down the answer, then you can give us the min in which you answered to the SPECIFIC POINT WE ARE DISCUSSING and we can go there and see your response and continue the conversation on writing.

• Basic Members

fair enough i thought u ignored it so my fault apologize

i dont not see why they would translate the quran in other languages? while they were living in arabic region where people spoke arabic.

As you said ahmad ismail is same as other imam (as) if i say something in other language would he understand or as u stated before ansar would translate.

my question if they (ansar) translate then ahmad ismail does not have the knowledge of the unseen?

And was the call of prophet Muhammad pbuhf to the Arabs only or to all the world? And then we refer to Ahlul Bait in this matter, what do we ask the Imam?

Al-Mufaddal Bin Omar said: I heard Abu Abdullah (as) say: [The Imam appointed by Allah and His Messenger shall go into two occultations. During one of them, he shall return to his parents, and during the other, people will say, ‘He perished, in what valley did he walk?’. I said: What shall we do if that is so? He answered: If a claimant claimed, ask him about those great things about which he should answer like him (as).] Ghaibat Al-Nomani page 173.

That's why most of those asking about weird things aren't going to be answered because it's not a challenge but rather the question is to know the truth and the great things are Quran, as there is nothing that is greater than this book which people's intellects couldn't comprehend... silly questions like "what is my name?" "guess my phone number?" is so silly that reminds us of Imam Hussein's killers actually.

As you know that Shimr bin Thul Jawshan asked Imam Hussein to turn his (Shimr's ) beard black on the day of Ashurah to be a prove for the imamate of Imam Hussein (a.s).... did the Imam do that?

What did Al-Hussein (a.s) do on the day of Ashora to prove that he is an infallible Imam, that people ought to obey him and that they are forbidden from fighting him? Or let the question be what if Al-Hussein (a.s) had turned the beard of Shimr bin Thul Jawshan to black on the day of Ashora, would Shimr still stay in the army of Yazeed or would he find himself compelled to join Al-Hussein (a.s) and to behead Ibn Saad?

I swear by Allah that it is a disgraceful truth for history to repeat it speck by speck and eye by eye , for people to be unaware of the truth and unable to distinguish Muhammad pbuhf from Abu Sufyan, or Ali a.s from Muawiya or Al-Hussein a.s from Yazeed. It is a tragedy for people to relapse to this level. It is as if we are talking to corpses who neither hear, realize nor understand.

What has Al-Hussein a.s presented in Karbala to prove himself the khalifah of Allah swt in His land? People have you asked yourselves this question before you blindly follow the Clerics of Misguidance with no consideration or pondering? What has Al-Hussein a.s presented in Karbala? He presented the will of the messenger of Allah Muhammad pbuhf, which is in his father Ali a.s, his brother Al Hassan a.s, himself and his sons pbut. He exhibited his knowledge and presented the banner of the Supremacy of Allah swt which he alone carried in opposition to the banner of the Supremacy of People, the banner carried by the opposing line which opposed his grandfather, his father and his brother a.s before.

What else has Al-Hussein h presented? He presented the visions of his holy family and his companions and their revelations . He presented the vision of Wahab Al-Nasrani who saw Jesus a.s urging him to follow and support Al-Hussein a.s. He presented the revelation of Al-Horr Al-Reyahi who heard a voice promising him paradise as he departed Al-Kufa.

People what have we brought to you today? Have we brought you an invented doctrine which wasn’t brought by the prophets, successors, Messenger of Allah Muhammad h, Ali h, Al-Hassan h, Al-Hussein h or the Imams from the offspring of Al-Hussein a.s?

This is not for Love-Of-Islam only, but for every one to ponder and think.... let's not repeat Ashorah each time and fail to follow the successors.

Edited by Appearance

• Advanced Member

^ lets not go off topic appearance and bring in imam hussein (as). Imams (as) when people asked them question they give Answer no matter how stupid or in WHAT language.

ahmad should be able answer every question there is since he says he has unseen knowledge

his message was to the whole world, now you tell me why is the quran in arabic? not in roman, hindi chinese, hebrew,?

Edited by Love-Of-Islam

• Banned

ahmad313 it is quite obvious. listen.

- only imam mahdi, son of imam hassan askiri (atf), currently in ghayba, the one who will return, knows the meaning of alef laam meem.

- it will be the proof of his zahoor.

- only imam mahdi, *the* mahdi, knows this. no one else.

- unless ahmad gheeta is al hujja ibn hassan - the one who was born and will return, not "one of 12 mahdis", he DOES NOT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS.

- there is not one hadith in existance that the yamani will know alef laam meem

- only the imam knows

- ahmed gheeta claims to know, but is not imam mahdi son of hassan askiri.

- this means he is an imposter, as only the imam will reveal its meaning. not the yamani.

i was proving a point bright spark, you say that he has "all knowledge" but how can he, when there are things that only the awaited one knows?

do you want me to go slower?

• Advanced Member

ahmad313 it is quite obvious. listen.

- only imam mahdi, son of imam hassan askiri (atf), currently in ghayba, the one who will return, knows the meaning of alef laam meem.

- it will be the proof of his zahoor.

- only imam mahdi, *the* mahdi, knows this. no one else.

- unless ahmad gheeta is al hujja ibn hassan - the one who was born and will return, not "one of 12 mahdis", he DOES NOT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS.

- there is not one hadith in existance that the yamani will know alef laam meem

- only the imam knows

- ahmed gheeta claims to know, but is not imam mahdi son of hassan askiri.

- this means he is an imposter, as only the imam will reveal its meaning. not the yamani.

i was proving a point bright spark, you say that he has "all knowledge" but how can he, when there are things that only the awaited one knows?

do you want me to go slower?

I understand what your saying. But what im trying to say is that every Imam(as) must know the interpretation of the Quran. The Yamani(as) is an Imam, which would mean that this individual must know the interpretation of the Quran, and know its inner and outer meaning. The first Mahdi must know its interpretation because the first Mahdi is an Imam. I am not denying the fact that 12th Imam (as) will have the meaning of "alif laam meem." But Imam Ahmad (as) is the messenger of the 12th Imam(as), meaning that this interpretation is coming from the 12th Imam(as) and is the same as the rest of the 12 Imams pbut. Are you trying to say that the Yamani that is mentioned in hadiths is not an Imam?

so there would be another holocaust then? I dont think the ashrua will repeat it self,

The history is repeating itself in a very similar method, which is the fact that people are coming with the message of people over the supremacy of Allah swt. Each Prophet and Imam tried to establish the Supremacy of Allah while the people who opposed them wanted the Supremacy of the people. In this manner history is indeed repeating itself. It can be through the illusion of democracy and other forms of government.