In the Name of God بسم الله

Who Is Ahmad Al Hassan?

Orion

• Advanced Member

Here is the proof for shia debater and love of islam:

The Prophet's will is as follows:

The Prophet Muhammad (may peace be upon him and his family) said to Ali Ibn Abi Taleb during the night of his death:

"O Father of Al Hassan, bring me a leaf and a paper", and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he said "O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be twelve Mahdi's. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, God has named you in his heavens Ali Al Mortada,The Prince of the believers, Grand truthful, the bright Farouq (Judge and differentiating between true and false), the trusted, and the Mahdi (rightly guided). These names may not be truly attributed to other than you. O Ali, you are my guardian on my own family, their living and their dead. My women, whom you maintain shall find me tomorrow, and whom you reject I am acquitted of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the day of resurrection, and you are the successor (Khalifa) on my nation after me. If the day of death comes to you, hand it over to my son Hassan the very beneficial. Then if the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to my son Al Hussein, the Martyr, the Pure and the Assassinated. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, the master of the servants and worshipers Ali.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Baqir.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Jaâfar Al Sadiq (the honest).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Moussa Al Kadhim (The Patient).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Reda.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Thiqa (The Trustworthy).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Nasih (The Advisor). If the day death of comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Al Hassan Al Fadil. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Mohamad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdi's after them. then when Allah receiveth him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father's: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer"

Testament of the Holy Prophet Mohammad, may peace be on him and his family was mentioned in the following references:

· Chaykh Tawssi, Ghayba li Tawssi p.150

· Chaykh Hor L'Amili, Itbat Lhodat vol.1 p.549

· Chaykh Hor L'Amili, Al'Iqad Min Alhajaa p.393-3

· Chaykh Hassan Ben Soulayman Al Hiliy, Mokhtassar Al Bassa'ir p.159-4

· Al Allama Lmajlissi, Bihar Al Anwar vol.53 p.147

· Al Allama Lmajlissi, Bihar Al Anwar vol.36 p.260

· Chaykh Abdo Allah Albahrani, Al'awalim vol.3 p.236

· Assayid Hachim Albahrani, Ghayat almoram vol.1 p.370

· Assayid Hachim Albahrani, Al Insaf p.222

· Al Fayd Al Kachani, Nawadir Al Akhbar p.294-9

· Chaykh Al Mirza Annouri, Annajm Attaqib vol.2 p.71

· Assayid Mohammad Mohammad Sadiq Assadr , Tarikh Ma Baad Addohour p.641-11

· Achaykh Al Mayanji, Makatib Arrassoul vol.2 p.96

· Chaykh Kourani, Mokhtassar Mo'jam Ahadith Al Imam Al Mahdi p.301-13

I want proof that ahmad has this in his possession .. because I can get the same will in no longer than 1 minute, copy and paste it and then claim that so and so has the original.

Edited by Shia_Debater

• Advanced Member

Oh no I havent ran away from this, just been a little busy. Not everyone has time to be on the computer all day. Well first bring your proof that this will has been graded weak. Mahhfzb youve been proved wrong by tholfiqaar many times I do not know why your still at it. Your making hours of videos with no valuable information. Green lantern has given you a legitimate response regarding sahib al amr. Kadhim Haeri and other individuals have accepted that the Mahdi will have a progeny, actually in some specific duas you can see that the offsprings of the Mahdi(as) are mentioned in it as well. Also this is not the only narration talking about 12 mahdis there are many other which I can post for you, if you want. Abdullah Hashem did not post 3 hour long videos in a day but used a better technique which captured the audience by releasing shorter ones so people can see everything step by step. But good effort anyways.

@ shia debater,

Now I dont know if the will is actually with the Ahmad(as), didnt really look into that. But this will of the prophet(sawa) has been neglected throughout history. Imam Ahmad (as) has brought it back and said that he is mentioned in it. This is one method to recognize the companion of the matter.

AlHarth ibn Al-Mugheera he said to Abi Abdulla(Imam Jaafer)

a.s:"How do we know about Saaheb Al-Amr(companion of the order)?

he said:"peacefulness,dignity,knowledge, and the will."

Basa'er Al-Darajat Muhammad ibn Al-Hassan Al-Safar p.509 Al-Kafi

v.1 p.378 Bihar Al-Anwar v.62 p.217

Imam Ahmad (as) has come with these requirements.

please check the video for the proof of haeri accepting the progeny of the 12th Imam (as) inshAllah the link should be there if not then please tell me and ill search it my self. watch from around 1:49.

• Advanced Member

First thing is your wrong about the will being graded as weak by anyone lets take a look at this:

And the Mirza AlNoori(AlTabrasi) in Najem AlThaaqeb 2/71 when he informed with proof about the offspring for Imam Al Mahdi a.s when he said:It is narrated from AlToosi with a reliable source from Imam Al Saadeq a.s about a report mentioning some of the wills of the Messenger of Allah pbuhap to Prince of the believers pbu him in the night of his death and in one of its mentioning says:"and when death comes to him let him hand it over to his son the first of the close ones"

This clearly shows almost every individual that you are indirectly trying to deceive them. I just could wonder what loop whole youll find around this.

Check this while your at it:

Gaibat Al Toosi from Sheikh Al Toosi"The leader of the Shia sect"p.156-We have said:"And what has lead to its authenticity,the Shia Imamya see it on the way of Tawaater(definite degree of surety)disregarding the others,and the way it has been authentic is present in the books of the Imamya"

Again you are wrong about the will being weak. The narration is up there for anyone to see.

The word saheb comes from Sahaba meaning companion. Saheb Al Amr = Companion of the matter/order.

Edited by Ahmad 313

• Advanced Member

First thing is your wrong about the will being graded as weak by anyone lets take a look at this:

And the Mirza AlNoori(AlTabrasi) in Najem AlThaaqeb 2/71 when he informed with proof about the offspring for Imam Al Mahdi a.s when he said:It is narrated from AlToosi with a reliable source from Imam Al Saadeq a.s about a report mentioning some of the wills of the Messenger of Allah pbuhap to Prince of the believers pbu him in the night of his death and in one of its mentioning says:"and when death comes to him let him hand it over to his son the first of the close ones"

This clearly shows almost every individual that you are indirectly trying to deceive them. I just could wonder what loop whole youll find around this.

If anyone wants to look go on zolfiqaars youtube page and check his videos for your self.

Again you are wrong about the will being weak. The narration is up there for anyone to see.

The word saheb comes from Sahaba meaning companion. Saheb Al Amr = Companion of the matter/order.

How did ahmad bring the will back? It's not like the will had disappeared and he retrieved it and showed it to the world, it was there in the books of hadiths that we have. So what if he brang attention to the will, doesn't mean it was given to him by anyone.

• Advanced Member

AlJame'a is the Golden chain from Toosi(Silsila Al Thahabya) to the book of Al-Bazoofri"Al-Hussain ibn Abaydallah Al-Gathaa'eri and Ahmad ibn Abdoon.And Istibsaar Sheikh Al-Toosi says"And what I have mentioned from Abi Abdullah Al-Hussain in Sufyan Al-Barzoofri Ahmad ibn Abdoon and Al-Hussein ibn Abaydallah reported me it. AlIstibsaar v.4 p.342

AlBazooferi(Sheikh that is Thiqa,from our companions)Khatemat Al Wasa'el p.177 Hur Al Ameli

#1Ahmad in Abdulwahaad(Rijal AlToosi p.413-414 5988)

"Everything he narrated is accepted"

Amal Al-Amaal AlHur Al-Amili v.2 p.16-17

"And what he approved is reliable from what is corrected

from the Sheikh"

Mustadrakat Ilm Alhadeeth AlSheikh Ali AlNamazi AlShahroodi v.1 p.359-360 1157 "He is praised and his narrations are saheeh"

Mujam Al-Rijal Alhadeeth Al-Sayed Al-Khoei v.2 p.152 655

"he is a Thiqa because he is a scholar from Najaashi"

#2 AlHussein Ibn Abaydallah Al-Gada'eri Rijal Al-Najashi p.68-69

166 he says:

"All his narrations are acceptable from his scholars"

"he is our sholar May Allah be pleased with him"

Rijal Al-Toosi p.425 6117

"We have heard of him and we have accepted all his narrations"

Mujam Rijal AlHadeeth Sayed AlKhoei v.7 p.22-23 3940

"we cant refuse the mans' authenticity"

"He is from the sides of Sheikh Al-Najaashy and all his scholars are reliable(Thuqaat)

#3Abi Abdullah Al-Hussain ibn Ali ibn SufyanRijal Al-Najashi p.67-68 -162

"A scholar that is thiqa(reliable) a great friend of ours"

Sheikh Toosi in Rijalaho p.423 6092

"He is valuable and his apellation is Aba Abdullah"

Wathqa Alama Al-Hili Khalasat Al-Aqwaal p.115

"Sheikh that is Thiqa(reliable),a great friend of ours

and valuable"

#4Ali ibn Sinaan Al-Musali AlAdl

Sheikh Al-Namaazi Al-Shahroodi in his book Mustadrakaat Ilm Al-Rijaal Al-Hadeeth 10071

"He is the correcter"

"well respected narrations that assist its fineness and completeness"

#5Ali ibn Hussein

Rijal Al-Najaashi p.261-262 -684 he says

"One of the grand scholars of his times,and the head of them in knowledge,and their jurist,and their Thiqa(reliable).

Rijal Al-Toosi p.432 6191 he says:

"Thiqa(reliable) he has many compilations we have mentioned them in the Fihrast"

#6 Ahmad ibn Muhammad Al-Khaleel

Sheikh Ali Al Numaazi Al-Shahroodi in his book Ilm Al-Rijaal AlHadeeth 1532 he says:

"It assists that he is fine and complete"

AlSudooq used his narration from Jaafer ibn Muhammad Al-Alawi Al-Areethi by Ali ibn Muhammad ibn Jaafer Al-Ahwaazi with hadeeth Fawaatem for Fathaa'el Al-Shia Book of Imaan p.122 v.68 p.76 Mustadrakat Ilm Al-Rijaal AlHadeeth v.1 p.434

AlGaiba p.103 from Ali ibn Sinaan AlMusili Al Adel from Ahmad ibn Muhammad AlKhaleel from Muhammad ibn Saaleh Al-Hamdaani narration on their names and their qualities from Muftathab Al-Athar in this chain of trasmission v.9 p.125 v.36 p.216

#7Jaafer ibn Ahmad AlMasri

Sheikh Ali Al-Namaazi AlShahroodi Mustadrakaat Ilm Rijal Al-Hadeeth 2533

"He has a very respected narration v.2 p.143"

Tareekh Al-Islam AlThahabi v.23 p.139

"Mirza Al-Noori says that when the(majority(Ahlulsunna))criticize the narrations that aid the Shia is a proof that the scholars are reliable"

#8AlHassan ibn Ali

Rijal Al-Najaashi p.66 155

"The speaker is thiqa reliable"

Mustadrakaat Ilm Al-Rijaal Alhadeeth Sheikh Ali AlNamazi AlShahroudi v.3 p.156 44181

"the narrator is thiqa reliable"

#9Ali ibn Sabaya(father of Hussein ibn Ali Al-Masri who is thiqa)

======================================================================================

Gaibat Al Toosi from Sheikh Al Toosi"The leader of the Shia sect"p.156-We have said already:"And what has lead to its authenticity,the Shia Imamya see it on the way of Tawaater(definite degree of surety)and the way it has been authentic is present in the books of the Imamya".

Edited by Ahmad 313

• Advanced Member

Hmm lets see if this proof from Ahlulbayt makes him Kazzab

63 hadeeths proving Ahmad a.s is the Yamani

1.Imam Ali a.s said when he was talking about the companions of the 12th Imam:"The first of them is from Basra and the last of them is from Ibdaal(Syria) Besharat Al-Islam p.148

2.Imam Jaafer a.s said when discussing the companions of Mahdi a.s "And from Basra is Abdulrahman,--Ahmad-- and Maleeh." Beshara Al-Islam p.181

3.Imam Jaafer a.s says:(companion of the matter finds a place in Basra) Haft Al Shareef p.175

4.Al-Imam Al-Baqir "There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor, so if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited, and if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because he's banner is the banner of faith, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he's from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the right path). Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p. 264.

5.Imam Ali a.s“And when Ahmad lead them and Muhammad is believed” p.6 Signs of the End Times from Ali ibn Abi Taleb a.s by Ali Ashoor

6.Prince of the believers a.s said about the signs of the end of time:"And then after it the arabs shall emerge...and the emergence of the man with the black flag in Basra,intending to head-on with his

youths to Shamp.274 Alamat Akher Al Zaman by Sayed Ali Ashoor

7.Prophet of Allah pbuhap said:"And a man from the East with small black flags to kill the man of Sham,and he is the one that obeys the Mahdi a.s" AlMahdi Al Mawood AlMuntather door 30 p.328

8.Imam Ali a.s:"And then the daring Halek(who doesn't fear destruction) comes from Basra with a few arabs from Bani Umra"p.274 AlamatAkher Al Zaman Sayed Ali Ashoor

Who is that important identity from Basra which is from the East that will head-on to Sham?

9."And against the Sufyani from the people of the East,a successor of Al-Mahdi,and he shall defeat the Sufyani in Sham(syria)" Sharh Ahqaq AlHaq section 29 p.620

10.Prophet of Allah pbuhap said:"And then he mentioned a man and then he said, if you see him pledge allegiance to him for he is the Caliphate of the Mahdi"p.30 Besharat Al Islam"

11."And then in Heera a mosque shall be built for him,500 doors,the caliphate of the Qa'em(riser)shall pray in it,because the mosque of Kufa will be constricted" Bihar AlAnwar v.52 p.474

Tahtheeb AlAhkaam v.3 p.245

12.From Muhammad son of Saleiman from Ala from Muhammad son of

Muslim from Abi Ja'afer Muhammad son of Ali a.s he said:"Sufyani

and the riser(Qa'em),in one year" Imam AlThani Ashar v.2 p.250 AlMaktaba AlShamel

The riser here is the First Mahdi in the Prophet's will who is Ahmad because he is a riser and is the Yamani that will emerge in one year along with the Sufyani.

13.Mujam Ahadeeth AlImam AlMahdi a.s Sheikh Ali AlKorani v.1 p.424"The Sufyani and the Mahdi will emerge like two racing horses"

14.Imam Jaafer a.s said:"And if we told you about a man something,and it was from his son,or son of his son do not deny it"

Bihar Al Anwar v.26 p.225

Nimat Allah Jaza'eri p.435

15.Abi Baseer from Imam AlSaadeq a.s said:"O Aba Muhammad the nation of Muhammad pbuhap will not see any respite at all,unless the son of Banu someone have a kingdom that will perish.Once it perishes,Allah will deliver for the nation of Muhammad pbuhap a man who is from us Ahlulbayt,that is simple with piety and works for guidance,and does not take in his ruling any bribery.By Allah I know him by his name and his father's name.And then the tall one,that has a mole and two marks,the just leader,the preserver of what he left,he shall spread it with justice and tranquility after it has been filled by the tyrants with unjustice and tyrany"Bihar v.52 p.269

Banu someone=Banu Abbas

There are two identities here, the man from Banu Hashem and the one that will come after him who is Muhammad a.j, the man before Muhammad a.j is the Yamani because he calls to the possessor and gathers the supporters.

16.Muhammad ibn Yaqood he said:Muhammad ibn Yahya Ahmad ibn Idrees AlHassan ibn Ali AlKufi from Ali ibn Hassan from Abdulrahman ibn Katheer from AlMufathel Ibn Umar I heard Abu Abdullah a.s saying "The Master of Undertaking has two occultations,one of them he will return to his family and the other it will say:He perished!To which valley did he take!I said:What shall we do if this happened?He said:If a claimant comes to you ask him about the greatest of things,where only him will answer you back.

Gaibat Al Numani p.172

Why would we need a claimant if Imam Al Mahdi a.s is arriving?That is because the Yamani is going to be the claimant that will have the most guided banner and he is going to call to the possessor Imam Al Mahdi a.s,so we have to ask him about the greatest of things(THE QURAN) if he really was the right handed man of Imam Al Mahdi a.s

17.AlFathel ibn Shathan from Mumar son of Khalad from Abi AlHassan a.s he said: “As if I see banners from Egypt upcoming that are colored in green,until then the ones from Sham arise and approach to the son of the owner of the wills”

Irshad v.2 p.376

18.The Prophet pbuh took the hand of Al-Abbas and the hand of Ali

a.s and said:"There shall be a man from the offspring of this

man(Abbas)who shall fill the earth unjustice and tyranny,and

there shall be from this man(Ali)who shall spread the earth with

justice and tranquility, so if you see this happening,on you is

to go with the man who is a Yemeni for he shall come from

the East and he is the one with the banner of the

Mahdi" Al-Mahdi Al-Muntather Al-Maw'ood door#2/p.207

Ask yourself is east of Mecca mean Yemen?NO

Does the Yamani come from Yemen?

Does the Yamani emerge from Yemen?

This is the only print that mentioned (from yemen)and it was in

between quotation marks and there is no explanation for its

reason as a footnote:

1-Book:Kamal AlDeen Watamam AlNi'ma

Author:Sheikh AlSadooq

Demise:381 A.H

Investigated by:Edited and Commented by:Ali Akbar AlGafary

Print:Muharram AlHaram 1405 A.H

Published by:Mu'asasat AlNasher AlIslami AlTabe'a Lijame'at

AlMudareseen in Honarable Qom

2-Book:Mujam Ahadeeth AlImam AlMahdi a.s

Author:Sheikh Ali Korani

From Yemen:Its there with quotation marks without any indication

of where it was taken from.

==================================================================

1-Book:Ilaam AlWara Bi'Alam AlHuda v.2 p.233

Author:Sheikh AlTabrasi

Demise:548 A.H

From Yemen:There is no existence of the phrase (from Yemen)in this hadeeth

2.Book:Kashf AlGuma

Author:Ibn Abi AlFateh Alarbili

Demise:693 A.H

From Yemen:There is no phrase (from Yemen)in this narration

3-Book:Muntakhab AlAnwar AlMuthe'a

Author:Sayed Buha AlDeen AlNajafi

Demise:803 A.H

From Yemen:Not there

4-Book:Ithbat AlHudat

Author:Muhammad son of Hassan AlHur AlAmeli

Kamal AlDeen v.3 p.468 (Nusoos on Imamat Saaheb AlZaman)

v.3 p.468 -It is not there

-v.3 p.718 -It is not there

5-Book:Bihar AlAnwar

Author:Alama AlMajlesy

Demise:1111 A.H

From Yemen:It is not there. v.51 p.218 v.16 from Kamal AlDeen

6-Book:Ilzam AlNaseb Min Ithbaat AlHuja AlGa'eb

Author:Sheikh Ali AlYazdi AlHa'eri

Demise:1333 A.H

From Yemen:It is not there v.1 p.197

7-Book:Besharat AlIslam

Author:Sayed Mustafa AlKathemy

Demise:1336 A.H

Print:Qom-Maktabat Alameen

From Yemen:It is not there

8-Book:Mikyaal AlMakaarem

Author:Mirza Muhammad Taqi Al-Asfahany

Demise:1348 A.H

From Yemen: It is not there v.1 p.71

9-Book:Rijal Tarako Basamat Ala Qismaat AlTareekh

Author:Sayed Lateef AlQizwaini

-Still living

From Yemen:Not there p.275

19."Allah swt has a treasure in Taliqan it is not gold neither silver,12,000 from Khurasan,their flags are "Ahmad Ahmad"" Mutakhab Al-Anwar Al-Muthee'a p.343

Surat Al Saf verse 6

Jesus pbuh mentioned the Prophet’s name to be Ahmad and not Muhammad

“..come forth with glad tidings and his his name is Ahmad”

20.When Jathleeq was debating with Imam Al Ritha a.s and saying that he did not find the name of Muhammad in the book. Imam Al Ritha a.s said:"You have claimed it with doubt,did Allah ever send before or even after Adam until our day,a Prophet by the name of Muhammad?And you see him mentioned in your books that he sent to all the Prophets, and its’ different than Muhammad.So they couldn't answer back.

Ithbat AlHudat 1/195-196

This tells us that the real name of Muhammad pbuh in the books of Torat and Gospel was Ahmad.

21.Abu Abdullah a.s:"This matter shall not be claimed by anyone except by its companion or else Allah shall cut off his age" Kafi v.1 p.373

22.Huthayfa ibn AlYamani heard the Prophet of Allah pbuh say:"He will be given allegiance between the Rukn and Maqam his name is Ahmad,Abdullah,and Mahdi, that is his three names."

Gaiba Al-Tusi p.305,p.299,p.454,p.470/Bihar v.52 p.291

Mujam Ahadeeth Al-Korani v.1 p.453/Al-Khara'ej Al-Jara'eh

Leqatb AlDeen Al-Rawandi p.1149

Prophet of Allah pbuhap said:"My name is Ahmad,and I am Abdullah and my name is Isra'el

"Tafseer Al Ayashi v.1 p.44

AlBurhan v.1-95

AliBihar v.7 p.178

The mentioning of the names are exactly in order like Ahmad who is mentioned in the will of the Holy Prophet.The will be shown after presenting to you these hadeeths that prove that there are Mahdis after the 12th Imam.

Prophet of Allah pbuhap said:"My name is Ahmad,and I am Abdullah and my name is Isra'el and whichever thing he has been ordered with I have been ordered with also,and whatever appears from him ,it has appeared with me"Tafseer Al Ayashi v.1 p.44

23.About the Sadiq said: (from among us, after the Qa'em, we shall have twelve Mahdis from the descendents of Al Hussein (A.S)) Ghaybat Al Tusi (Occultation by Al Tusi) page 385.

24.From Abu Ja'afer and Abu Abdullah a.s mentioning Kufa he said:"Masjid Suhail where Allah hasn't sent a Prophet except that he prayed inside it,and from it justice shall appear by Allah,and in it will be His riser and after him will be risers,and they have the ranks of the Prophets,successors,and the true believers"

Wasa'el Al Shia v.3 p.524

25.From Abdullah ibn Umar from the Prophet of Allah pbuhap that he said “Glad tidings when the days of the tyrants shall be cut off,and then after them the “Jaber” that Allah swt will force through him,the nation of Muhammad pbuhap,by the Mahdi and then the victor,and then the counted Imams and Mahdis” Sharh Al Akhbar,AlQathi AlNuman AlMagrebi v.3 p.400

26.And about Imam Sajad said: ((the Qa'em will appear from among us and after him there will be twelve Mahdis)) Sharh Alkhbar 3/400 (Explanation News 3 / 400.)

27.“ And peace and blessings on your guardian(Imam Al Mahdi),and those who bear your promise and the Imams from his sons”Bihar AlAnwar v.99 p.114 v.52 p.20

28.“O Allah give him and his family,son,and offspring and his nation and all the subjects what makes him pleased and joyful” Dua Saheb AlZamaan p.616 or p.778 Mafateeh AlJinaan

30.O Allah be for your guardian,the one who rises with your matter Muhammad ibn Hassan, to his fathers peace and blessings…and make him with his offspring Imams that inherit” Bihar Al Anwar v.49 p.349

31.Prophet of Allah pbuh said:"The Mahdi and 7 after him from his sons,are all righteous,no one will be like them”Sharh Al Akhbar AlQathi AlNuman AlMagrebi v.3 p.4

32.Dua third day of Shabaan in Mafateeh Al-Jinaan narrated from Imam Al Ritha a.s: “And the successors from his offspring,after the Qa’em and his occultation.” Mafateeh Al Jinaan p.222

33.From the Prophet of Allah pbuhap from Abdullah says: “…the Mahdi and the victor “Mansoor” and for those after them,there will be Imams who are Mahdis,and Allah shall perform what He mentioned in His book,and by the tongue of the Prophet by His Strength and Might…”

Sharh AlAkhbar Fe Fatha’el Al’A’ema Al’AT’haar from Numaan v.3 p.400 passed away 363 A.H

34.And about Abu Baseer said: (("I told Al Sadiq, Ja'far Bin Mohammad (A.S), "O son of the Prophet, I once heard your father (A.S) saying that after the Qa'em there shall be twelve Imams", and then he corrected, "He actually said twelve Mahdis and not twelve Imams. They are from our followers (Shiite), who shall call upon people to support us and identify our right.")) Kamal Al Din (Perfectionism of Religion) chapter 2, page 358.

35.The statement in the prayer of Imam Reza -the right-of Imam Mahdi in the era of emergence ((O Allah Give him in himself and his family and his son and his descendants and the nation, and all his subjects as pleases him, and bring him the king of all kingdoms ... until he says: O Allah, bless the rulers of his era and imams after him and reach to their hopes and make their life's longer and dear their victory...)) Mosbah Al-Motahajid for the Tusi page 409.

36.Mufathel ibn Umar from Abi Abdullah a.s:The companion of the matter has two occultations, one of them will be long,until some of them will say he died,and some of them will say he is killed,and some of them will say he left,until nothing is left from his order except one of his righteous companions, and nobody will know about his matter not even his children nor anybody else except the successor that will succeed him. AlGaiba LilToosi p.161

37."The prince of the army of Gathab(anger) he is not from that such(of people) or this,but they will hear a call not from a human nor from the jin, "Pay homage to this certain person, he is a caliphate of a Yamani" Malaahem Wal Fitan Ibn Tawoos p.80

Only a caliphate can be a Yamani, so in this hadeeth:

"There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor, so if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited, and if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because he's banner is the banner of faith, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he's from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the path that is Mustaqeem(straight)). Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p. 264.

It tells us the Yamani a.s is a caliphate from God

Why is it only the Yamani that you cannot turn away from him and not Khurasani?

That is because he is a Hujja of Allah and is a Mahdi,the hadeeths will clarify..

To guide you to the truth its not by having a successful military but by a leader who knows and understands the Quran.

Difference between Imam Al-Mahdi a.s and the first Mahdi a.s by Prophet Muhammad's hadeeths pbuhap. Reminder:Since it is the end of times we must differentiate between the first Mahdi who is Ahmad a.s in the will and his father Imam Muhammad ibn Hassan a.s.

39.Prophet pbuhap said:"And when he placed his hand on Hussein a.s he said:O Salman! Mahdi of my nation that will spread the world with justice and tranquility after it has been filled with oppression and inequity is from this son.Imam after Imam,scholar son of scholar, successor son of successor. His father that is before him is an Imam and a successor and a scholar. O Prophet of Allah,is the Mahdi better or his father? He said:His father is better than him. The first one(one who precedes) has all their rewards because Allah swt guided them by him. Book of Saleem Ibn Qais p.429

This tells us that Imam Muhammad ibn Al-Hassan a.s is better than Ahmad who is the son. And when Salman questioned is the Mahdi better or the father, the Prophet reminded him saying that his father is an Imam, successor and a scholar who is Imam Muhammad ibn Hassan.The Mahdi here cannot be Imam Muhammad ibn Hassan a.s because the Mahdi is not better than the father. And we will show you why:

From Abu Abdullah(Imam Jaafer a.s)from his fathers a.s he said:Prophet of Allah says:"And he chose from me Ali,Hassan,and Hussein and the completion of the 12 Imams from the son of Hussein, the 9th of them is the inner(of them),and he is the outer,he is the best of them,and he is the Qa'em(the one who stands).Gaiba Al Numani p.73

Now here it tells us the ninth son of Imam Hussein a.s is Imam Muhammad ibn Hassan a.s.

Hussein ibn Ali sons:

First son: Ali ibn Hussein a.s

Second son: Mohammad Al-Baqer a.s

Third son:Jaafer Al-Saadiq a.s

Forth son:Mosa Al-Kathem a.s

Fifth son:Ali Al Ritha a.s

Sixth son:Muhammad Al Jawad a.s

Seventh son:Ali Al Hadi a.s

Eighth son:Hassan Al-Askari a.s

Ninth son:Muhammad ibn Hassan Al-Askari a.s

Remember that this hadeeth says that the Imam Muhammad ibn Hassan a.s is the best of them because recall this hadeeth:"O Prophet of Allah,is the Mahdi better or his father? He said:His father is better than him. "Now if the Mahdi is not better than the father,and Imam Hassan Al-Askari is not better than the 9th son of Hussein Imam Muhammad ibn Hassan a.s.We discover that the Mahdi(Ahmad) is the one that the Prophet pbuhap is telling Salman about who is not better than the father Imam Muhammad ibn Hassan. So we can conclude by saying that the Mahdi in the previous hadeeth is not Imam Muhammad ibn Al-Hassan a.s. because he is the best of them but it is Ahmad the first Mahdi a.s

From Abi Ameer from Sa'eed ibn Gazwaan from Abi Baseer from Abi Abdullah(Imam Jaafer a.s) from his fathers a.s the Prophet pbuh said": And from Hussein a.s are the successors a.s and they are 9 from the son of Hussein, they will eliminate the fabrications from the exaggerators within religion and the pretense from the misguided ones,and the interpretations of the ignorants,the 9th one is the most outer one of them,and the speaker of them,he is the Qa'em and is the best of them. Al-Istibsaar p.8-9

Ahmad has revealed the will and he is the one that the Imams and even the Prophet spoke about:

40.Abi Abdullah(Imam Jaafer) a.s said:The companion of the order will be known for three qualities

it will not be given to anyone except himself. He is the first

before anybody(with these qualities), he is his successor and he

has the weapon of the Holy Prophet pbuhap,and his will and that

is something that I do not seperate myself from. Basa'er Al-

Darajat Muhammad ibn Al-Hassan Al-Safaar p.202

41.By Al-Harth ibn Al-Mugheera Al-Nasri he said to Abi Abdullah(Imam

Jaafer)a.s:"On what thing do we know the Qa'em(The Mahdi)a.s he

said:"Peacefulness and dignity" and so I said:"On what things

also?" He said:You will know him with Halal and Haram, and how

the people will need him, and he doesn't need help from anybody.

And with him will be the weapon of the Prophet of Allah pbuh. And

so I said:"Will he be a successor or son of successor?"He

said:"He shall be a successor son of successor." Al-Gaiba Al-

Numani p.250

42.AlHarth ibn Al-Mugheera he said to Abi Abdulla(Imam Jaafer)

v.1 p.378

Bihar Al-Anwar v.62 p.217

43.Imam Ali a.s said:"I have thought about a child from the the 11th son who is a Mahdi that shall spread the earth with justice"Ibn Babooya Al-Qumi Imama Wal Tabsira p.120 Sheikh Al-Kulaini Al-Kafi v.1 door of Gaiba p.238Sheikh Al-Sadooq Kamal Al-Deen p.289 Sheikh Muhammad ibn Ibraheem Al-Numaani Book of Gaiba door 4- 4th hadeeth

First son:Imam Hassan

Second son:Imam Hussein

Third son:Imam Ali ibn Hussein

Forth son:Imam Muhammad ibn Ali

Fifth son:Imam Jaafer ibn Muhammad

Sixth son:Imam Musa ibn Jaafer

Seventh son:Imam Ali ibn Musa

Eighth son:Imam Muhammad ibn Ali

Ninth son:Imam Ali ibn Muhammad

Tenth son:Imam Hassan ibn Ali

Eleventh son:Imam Muhammad ibn Hassan

From the 11th son!!!

Ahmad!

44.The Prophet's will is as follows:

The Prophet Muhammad (may peace be upon him and his family) said to Ali Ibn Abi Taleb during the night of his death: "O Father of Al Hassan, bring me a leaf and a paper", and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he said "O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be twelve Mahdi's. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, God has named you in his heavens Ali Al Mortada,The Prince of the believers, Grand truthful, the bright Farouq (Judge and differentiating between true and false), the trusted, and the Mahdi (rightly guided). These names may not be truly attributed to other than you. O Ali, you are my guardian on my own family, their living and their dead. My women, whom you maintain shall find me tomorrow, and whom you reject I am acquitted of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the day of resurrection, and you are the successor (Khalifa) on my nation after me. If the day of death comes to you, hand it over to my son Hassan the very beneficial. Then if the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to my son Al Hussein, the Martyr, the Pure and the Assassinated. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, the master of the servants and worshipers Ali.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Baqir.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Jaâfar Al Sadiq (the honest).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Moussa Al Kadhim (The Patient).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Reda.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Thiqa (The Trustworthy).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Nasih (The Advisor). If the day death of comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Al Hassan Al Fadil. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Mohamad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdi's after them. then when Allah receiveth him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father's: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer"

Testament of the Holy Prophet Mohammad, may peace be on him and his family was mentioned in the following references:

• Chaykh Tawssi, Ghayba li Tawssi p.150

• Chaykh Hor L'Amili, Itbat Lhodat vol.1 p.549

• Chaykh Hor L'Amili, Al'Iqad Min Alhajaa p.393-3

• Chaykh Hassan Ben Soulayman Al Hiliy, Mokhtassar Al Bassa'ir p.159-4

• Al Allama Lmajlissi, Bihar Al Anwar vol.53 p.147

• Al Allama Lmajlissi, Bihar Al Anwar vol.36 p.260

• Chaykh Abdo Allah Albahrani, Al'awalim vol.3 p.236

• Assayid Hachim Albahrani, Ghayat almoram vol.1 p.370

• Assayid Hachim Albahrani, Al Insaf p.222

• Al Fayd Al Kachani, Nawadir Al Akhbar p.294-9

• Chaykh Al Mirza Annouri, Annajm Attaqib vol.2 p.71

• Assayid Mohammad Mohammad Sadiq Assadr , Tarikh Ma Baad Addohour p.641-11

• Achaykh Al Mayanji, Makatib Arrassoul vol.2 p.96

• Chaykh Kourani, Mokhtassar Mo'jam Ahadith Al Imam Al Mahdi p.301-13

46.v.1 p.532 AlKafi amd AlSheikh AlSadooq p.477-478

I entered to Fatima the daughter of the Prophet of Allah pbuhap

and between her hands is a tablet that has the names of the

successors and the Imams from her sons, so she counted 12 names

and the last of them is the Qa'em from the son of Fatima a.s. 3

of them was Muhammad and 3 of them was Ali.

3 of them was Ali!!!!

1.Ali ibn Hussein a.s

2.Ali ibn Musa a.s

3.Ali ibn Muhammad a.s

1.Muhammad ibn Ali Al-Sajjad a.s

2.Muhammad ibn Ali Al-Ritha a.s

3,Muhammad ibn Al-Hassan a.s

Ali ibn Abi Taleb is not her son!!!!!

47.AlGaiba AlSheikh AlToosi p.138-139

"The Prophet of Allah pbuhap said:"Me and 12 of my sons and you

are O Ali the balance of this earth,meaning its pegs and the mountains"

And 12 of my sons:

12th son:Ahmad a.s

48.Imam Ali a.s said:"I have thought about a child from the the 11th

son who is a Mahdi that shall spread the earth with justice"

Ibn Babooya Al-Qumi Imama Wal Tabsira p.120

Sheikh Al-Kulaini Al-Kafi v.1 door of Gaiba p.238

Sheikh Al-Sadooq Kamal Al-Deen p.289

Sheikh Muhammad ibn Ibraheem Al-Numaani Book of Gaiba door 4- 4th hadeeth

From the 11th son!!!

Ahmad!

49.Bihar Al-Anwar Al-Majlesy v.36 p.259The Prophet of Allah pbuhap

said:"Me and 12 of my sons and you O Ali is the balance of this earth,meaning its pegs and the mountains"AlKafi Sheikh Al-Kulayni v.1 p.534

The Prophet of Allah pbuhap said:"Me and 12 of my sons and you O Ali is the balance of this earth,meaning its pegs and the mountains"

AlKafi v.1 p.534

50.Prophet pbuh said:"From my sons will be 12 Naqeeb(princes)"

AlAnwar AlBahya AlSheikh Abbas AlQumi p.91

AlHassan ibn Ali a.s:"Prophet of Allah pbuhap promised us that this matter shall be

ruled by 12 Imams from the sons of Ali and Fatima."

Bihar Al Anwar Al-Majlesy v.44 p.138-139

Imam Ali a.s said:"By Allah the Prophet of Allah pbuhap promised us that this

matter shall be ruled by 12 Imams from the sons of Ali and

Fatima."

Jawaaher Al Taareekh AlSheikh Ali Al Koraani v.3 p.217 also p.172-173

51.Prophet of Allah pbuhap “The Imams after me are 12 from the lineage of Ali a.s and Fatima”

Sheikh Al Safi p.220

"Prophet of Allah pbuhap promised us that this matter shall be

AlSirat Al Mustaqeem Ali Yunes Al Ameli v.2 p.128

"Prophet of Allah pbuhap promised us that this matter shall be

Prince of the believers a.s said:"For this nation is 12 guiding

Imams from the offspring of the Prophet...and so these are 12

from his offspring".AlKafi v.1 p.535

52.Imam Ali a.s on the pulpit of Kufa "There has to be a mill that

crushes and when its axle begins to start it,Allah will send a

harsh servant(slave of His) whose descent is (dubious,or unknown )."

This fits Ahmad a.s because his lineage is dubious to many because he is not a direct son of Imam Al Mahdi a.s but he has a family tree and many relatives that are from the lineage of Imam Al Mahdi a.s.

Gaibat Al Numani p.265

That exactly fits the identity of Ahmad a.s

53.Imam Jaafer a.s said:"And if we told you about a man

something,and it was from his son,or son of his son do not deny it"

Bihar Al Anwar v.26 p.225

Nimat Allah Jaza'eri p.435

54.From Abdullah son of Ata he said:

I said to Abu Jaafer(Imam AlBaqer)

tell me about the Qa'em(riser) so AlBaqer

a.s said:"By Allah it is not the one whom

you -----extend your necks for----,and his birth is

not known"Gaiba AlNumani p.173

The one the Shias extend their necks for is Muhammad ibn Hassan a.s and not Ahmad.

55.Imam Jaafer a.s says"So the Qa'em will stand between the Rukn and Maqam and with him is his wazeer(successor)""And he shall emerge from Mecca,him and who was with him from the 300 and few 10s,and they will pledge allegiance to him between the Rukn and Maqam,and with him is the promise of the Prophet of Allah pbuhap,and his banner,and so he shall pray and then leave and with him is his successor" v.52 p.222-223 Bihar Al Anwar

We know here that the successor of his is Ahmad a.s mentioned in the will of the Prophet and the promise of the Prophet is the will, because through it you can know who the successor of Imam Al Mahdi a.s is.

56.Bihar Al-Anwar v.51 p.31 From Abi Khaled Al-Kabili he says:When

Ali ibn Al-Hussein a.s passed away I entered to Muhammad ibn Ali

Al-Baqer a.s and said may Allah make me your ransom,I knew my

longing to your father and how I missed him from among the people

he said:You have told the truth O Aba Khaled what do you need?I

said:Your father has described that the companion of the matter

in a description that if you see him on any of the streets you

will grab him by the hand. He said: What do you need O Aba

Khaled? He said:I want you to tell me his name so I can know his

name He says:You have asked me by Allah O Aba Khaled about a

question that is intense,and you have asked me about a matter

that if I told anybody I would have told you also, and you have

asked me about a matter that if Banu Fatima knew him, they would

have relentlessly cut him into pieces one by one"

If they knew Imam Muhammad ibn Hassan a.s they wouldn't cut him into pieces but in our narrations Imam Al Baqer warned us to not turn away from the Yamani a.s and with this being said he becomes one of the identities that the Muslims will have this person as someone who is hard to support because he calls to the possessor, the scholars nowadays will not believe anybody claiming to be the Yamani even if he came with an alibi/proof against them.Ahmad a.s is the first one in a thousand years to come with the will of Holy Prophet pbuhap.

57.Malek AlJihni says to Abu Jaafer a.s "We describe the companion of the matter with a description that not one of the people have. so he said a.s :"No By Allah!It shall not be that at all until he himself holds it as an alibi against you,and calls you to him"Gaibat Al Numani p.377

The alibi is the will that Ahmad a.s came with

58.“A man will come out before the Mahdi from his ahlulbayt (family) in the East, he carries the sword on his shoulder for eight months; killing and mutilating; and he goes towards Baytul Maqdis (Quds) and he does not reach it until he dies.

v.7 p.261 Kanz Al Umal

Now let us look at this hadeeth since it mentions a man that will carry the sword on his shoulder for eight months

59.From Eissa AlKhashab he said: I said to AlHussein son of Ali(a.s):Are you the Master of

undertaking?He said:No,but the Master of undertaking is the abandoned one(Tareed),the

homeless(Shareed),Mawtoor by his father,and his nickname is his uncles,he shall carry the

sword on his shoulder for eight months. Kamal Al Deen by Sheikh AlSadooq p.318

#1In here we find that the Master of Undertaking is someone before the Mahdi who will carry

his sword on his shoulder for eight months. This tells us that someone before the Mahdi

is the Master of the undertaking/Companion of the Matter.(Saheb Al Amr)

#2The man who is before the Mahdi is called Tareed,Shareed,Mawtoor,and his nickname like his uncles

60.From Abi Baseer he said:I heard Aba Jaafer Al Baaqer a.s saying:The Companion of this

matter,has a tradition of 4 Prophets. A tradition from Moses a.s,a tradition from Eissa

a.s, a tradition from Joseph a.s,a tradition from Muhammad pbuhap, so I said: What is the

tradition from Moses a.s?He said:He is afraid, and vigil,I said:And what is the tradition

from Eissa a.s:?He said:It is said to what was said to Eissa,I said:And what is the

tradition of Joseph?He said:Jail and the occulation,and so I said:And what is the

tradition of Muhammad pbuhap?He said:If he rises,he shall move in the same way how the

Messenger of Allah pbuhap moved,except that he will rebuild what Muhammad

pbuhap left,and shall have his sword on his shoulder for 8 months.

Gaiba Al Numani p.164

#1 All these previous descriptions are for the man that will rise before the Mahdi and will have the sword on his shoulder for eight months.

#2 He has a Sunna to all the 4 Prophets the Imam provided

61.From AbdulAla son of Haseen AlThalabi from his father he said:I found Aba Jaafer Muhammad

son of Ali pbu them in the Haj or Umra and so I said to him:I have aged,and my bones have

become weak,can you give me a promise and tell me when is the appearance?He said:It is

the homeless one(Shareed),the abandoned(Tareed),the lonely,and only person,the only one

whose from his family,who is Mawtoor by his father,his nickname is his uncles,he is the

man of the banners,and his name is a Prophets name.

Imama WalTabsir Li'Ibn Babooya AlQumi p.115

#1In this hadeeth we understand that Tareed,Shareed,and Mawtoor came from a previous hadeeth that mentioned

the man that will carry the sword on his shoulder for eight months before the Mahdi a.s.

#2We realize that the one with these descriptions has a Prophets name. And we know that the riser of the family of

Muhammad pbuhap that is from Banu Hashem can only be the Yamani,successor of Muhammad a.jwho is Ahmad a.s. mentioned in the Prophet's will.

#3 He is the man of the banners,and the only person with this obligation is the one before the Mahdi=The Yamani a.s.

About this identity having a nickname of his uncle:Imam Ali a.s in his khotba in Kufa:"He shall open the book and read the answers,O Abu Al Abbas you are the Imam of the people"Ilzam Al Naseb v.2 by Yazdi AlHaeri

His nickname is his uncles because the uncle of Ahmad is Abbas son of Ali a.s. who fought in Karbala.

Who is the Tareed,Shareed,Mawtoor and has a Prophet's name and the man of the banners is it Imam Muhammad ibn Hassan and who places the sword on his shoulder for eight months?

Now only a person who did not research properly and read Ahlulbayts hadeeths will claim that the man of the banners is Muhammad a.j, and the one before the Mahdi is Muhammad a.j.

62.From Abi AlJarood from Abi Jaafer Muhammad son of Ali pbu them he said:(The Master of the undertaking/Companion of the Matter is the Tareed,AlShareed,who is Mawtoor by his father,his nickname is his uncles,the only one from his family,his name is a Prophets name)Gaiba AlNumani p.179

We recall also that the descriptions Tareed,Shareed,Mawtoor are all given to the man before the Mahdi,the one who will carry the sword on his shoulder for eight months(The Yamani a.s).

63.Imam Jaafer son of Muammad a.s:"And it is with us and it will not be raised(the

banner)until when the Riser peace be upon him,once he rises he

will reveal it,and there will not be anyone from the East,nor

the west except that they will curse it,and there will be terror

infront of it a month,behind it a month,and its right a

month,on its left a month.O Aba Muhammad he will emerge in

revenge,angry,and sorrowful,from the wrath of Allah onto this

creation,on him is the shirt of the Messenger of Allah

pbuap,that was with him in Ohod,and his turban is a Sahab,and

his armor is from the Messenger of Allah pbuhap that is

Sabigha,and the sword of the Messenger of Allah pbuhap

Tholfiqar,he will unsheath it and have it on his shoulder for 8

months,killing uncontrollably.The first place he begins is

with Bani Shaiba,and so he will cut off their hands and will

hang them on the Ka'aba,and there will be a caller

saying:Those are the theives to Allah!And so then he will

proceed to Quraish,and will not take from them except the

sword,and will not give them except the sword,and will not

exit out of it until he reads 2 books, a book in Basra,and a

book in Kufa,about being innocent from Ali a.s.p.361 v.52

It doesn't get anymore clearer for those that seek truth.

• Advanced Member

Ahmad 313 or someone else (who is a follower of ahmad gata) please answer this question

How did ahmad bring the will back? It's not like the will had disappeared and he retrieved it and showed it to the world, it was there in the books of hadiths that we have. So what if he brang attention to the will, doesn't mean it was given to him by anyone.

• Advanced Member

Ahmad 313 or someone else (who is a follower of ahmad gata) please answer this question

Imam Ahmad Al Hassan has shown that he is the one who is mentioned in the will of the holy ProphetÕáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå. No one else in history has ever brought this as proof, Ahmad(as) has done that.

As we can see mentioned in the will the first believer in 12th Imam (as) will be an individual whose name is "Ahmad"

@Mafhhzb

You have been shown everything, now it just seems that you are trying to defend yourself and not your illusionary truth. Please give a legitimate response instead of telling us all to watch your videos. I could go and start posting youtube videos, and start telling everyone to watch it. The thing is that is not a way to debate. May Allah guide you.

• Advanced Member

MAFHHZB,

I am here but I do have other things to do than responding to your every reply. As was suggested maybe you should have the videos in smaller parts that would be easier to view. By the way I’m not a Mr.

Zolfigar did answer your queries. If you take the time to read through Ahmad313’s post, you will see that the description in the hadiths matches Ahmad al Hassan as. Moreover the hadiths clearly tell us that the will is the ultimate proof of the matter and no claimant has provided a will other than Ahmad as.

Edited by GreenLantern

• Advanced Member

Imam Ahmad Al Hassan has shown that he is the one who is mentioned in the will of the holy Prophetصلى الله عليه وآله. No one else in history has ever brought this as proof, Ahmad(as) has done that.

As we can see mentioned in the will the first believer in 12th Imam (as) will be an individual whose name is "Ahmad"

@Mafhhzb

You have been shown everything, now it just seems that you are trying to defend yourself and not your illusionary truth. Please give a legitimate response instead of telling us all to watch your videos. I could go and start posting youtube videos, and start telling everyone to watch it. The thing is that is not a way to debate. May Allah guide you.

anyone can take the will out of the book and say i bought it :shifty: heck even i can do it too then claim the title of ahmad al hasan.

• Advanced Member

anyone can take the will out of the book and say i bought it :shifty: heck even i can do it too then claim the title of ahmad al hasan.

I dont think that is the case. Lets look at this narration:

Abu Abdullah a.s:"This matter shall not be claimed by anyone except by its companion or else Allah shall cut off his age" Kafi v.1 p.373

Clearly shows that Allah will cut off the age of anyone who is not rightfully selected.

Paper Tigers.

As I predicted, they will not watch the proofs {although I don't see a big issue if you read the proofs in a moving frame, i.e. a video than a still frame, i.e here in text}. I also recommended them (to eradicate their lame excuse) to watch 10mins of the Video and pause for a day, and watch another 10min the next day and so on, in order to suite their criteria. Still they are repeating the same complaints. It is understandable since they have themselves not produced those copy paste proofs of theirs and are just robotic messengers of Zolfigarr. They are malfunctioning right now.

{Warning the two part video I have made is far more briefer and aesthetically appealing to your eyes than my text notes which reach a 100 pgs and make your long instructions manual look like a small twig. So quickly come up with another reason to evade the Awaiting answers to your Guidance, because a 100 more excuses will come up if I post it in text here}

And I have replied to those in the Movie. You quite don't understand. His arguments that you talk about that you two have pasted are the Cause. And my two Movies are its resulting Effect. It is not the other way around. Thankyou very much for your cyclical arguments.

I have decided, as I predicted this dialogue will be a cycle of nonsense as they did over there at WUP. Anslaught ihd there kept bragging "I will watch this video and give a swift response to it" and went on for pgs and pgs, in the end not ending up watching even a minute. All are just Paper Tigers, I tell you really, and they will remain so, unless we will find a sincere person amongst them with an unbiased mind not covered with excuses from top to bottom.

Sincerity does not require an Excuse. You have excuses to evade answers made available, so you two are not sincere. "Acquire knowledge from the Cradle to the Grave" - this hadith is in response to your time complain. I will not comment any further until either of you reply back that you have watched the Videos, because then you will finally talk with an important thing you have successfully accomplished - unbiased observation.

w.s wr wb

*Cue for both to rejoice*

Yeah reply to all those hadiths which were given to you. Because you are clearly talking about stuff that has nothing to do with the topic.

• Advanced Member

I dont think that is the case. Lets look at this narration:

Abu Abdullah a.s:"This matter shall not be claimed by anyone except by its companion or else Allah shall cut off his age" Kafi v.1 p.373

Clearly shows that Allah will cut off the age of anyone who is not rightfully selected.

Yeah reply to all those hadiths which were given to you. Because you are clearly talking about stuff that has nothing to do with the topic.

how do we know that his age is not cut of?

also waiting for those hadiths in arabic along with the scan (whole page even the notes from the author)

Edited by Love-Of-Islam

• Advanced Member

(روابط للوصية على الانترنيت):-

http://www.faydh.com/book6/tarekh/tarekh0207.htm الوصيه في كتاب مابعد الظهور لسيد الصدر مع تحقيق السند لها

http://www.faydh.com/book6/tarekh/tarekh0207.htm رابط الوصية المقدسة في موسوعة محمد الصدر ج3 ص640

http://www.yasoob.com/books/htm1/m013/11/no1187.html رابط الوصية المقدسة في كتاب الغيبة للشيخ الطوسي ص 151

http://aqaed.info/?p=shialib&n=478&u=2334&q=اثنا%20عشر%20مهديا#searchالوصية المقدسة في كتاب النجم الثاقب ص71 ج2

رابط الوصية المقدسة في كتاب غاية المرام ج2 ص242 http://aqaed.info/?p=shialib&n=328&u=39&q=مهديا#search

نص وصية الرسول ص ليلة وفاته لامته لكي لا يضلوا بعده ذكر فيها ص 12 اماماً و12مهدياً http://www.mahdyoon.org/arabic/catalog/arabic.ht

http://www.mahdyoon.org/arabic/catalog/frame2-1.htm رابط لوصيه رسول الله ص ليله الوفاة مع مصادرها

http://www.almahdyoon.info/vb/showthread.php?t=1551'>http://www.almahdyoon.info/vb/showthread.php?t=1551 سند رواية وصية رسول الله ليلة

http://www.yasoob.com/books/htm1/m013/13/no1332.html رابط الوصية المقدسة في كتاب بحار الانوار

كتابة الوصية في كتب السنة http://islamport.com/d/1/krj/1/35/228.html

http://www.almahdyoon.info/vb

اقرأ المزيد: http://vb.al-mehdyoon.org/t2401.html#ixzz1ZDf94S58

• Advanced Member

(روابط للوصية على الانترنيت):-

http://www.faydh.com.../tarekh0207.htm الوصيه في كتاب مابعد الظهور لسيد الصدر مع تحقيق السند لها

http://www.faydh.com.../tarekh0207.htm رابط الوصية المقدسة في موسوعة محمد الصدر ج3 ص640

http://www.yasoob.com/books/htm1/m013/11/no1187.html رابط الوصية المقدسة في كتاب الغيبة للشيخ الطوسي ص 151

http://aqaed.info/?p...n=478&u=2334&q=اثنا%20عشر%20مهديا#searchالوصية المقدسة في كتاب النجم الثاقب ص71 ج2

رابط الوصية المقدسة في كتاب غاية المرام ج2 ص242 http://aqaed.info/?p=shialib&n=328&u=39&q=مهديا#search

نص وصية الرسول ص ليلة وفاته لامته لكي لا يضلوا بعده ذكر فيها ص 12 اماماً و12مهدياً http://www.mahdyoon....talog/arabic.ht

http://www.mahdyoon....og/frame2-1.htm رابط لوصيه رسول الله ص ليله الوفاة مع مصادرها

http://www.almahdyoo...read.php?t=1551 سند رواية وصية رسول الله ليلة

http://www.yasoob.co.../13/no1332.html رابط الوصية المقدسة في كتاب بحار الانوار

كتابة الوصية في كتب السنة http://islamport.com/d/1/krj/1/35/228.html

http://www.almahdyoon.info/vb

اقرأ المزيد: http://vb.al-mehdyoo...l#ixzz1ZDf94S58

98% of link dont work or have a virus

as i said a scanned copy needed

• Banned

i have the final will and testament of the holy prophet (pbuh). i am the yamani. ahmed al hassan is a liar. the real will was handed to me personally by the awaited imam (atf) himself. who is also my father. in the will i am named. who will say labbaika ya MDM?

hadiths mention one who will rise "from the east". pakistan is even further east than iraq. therefore they obviously can only be referring to me and me alone.

now prove me wrong ahmad313. im still alive btw. no one has "cut off my age".

• Advanced Member

so you dont know even if he is alive, do not speak arabic, and have never met him.

ill learn the basics of akhlaaq the day you learn the basics of common sense.

May ahmed al hassan die on the toilet, unless Allah has already dragged him to hell (alhamdulillah)

What a beautiful line!

• Advanced Member

i have the final will and testament of the holy prophet (pbuh). i am the yamani. ahmed al hassan is a liar. the real will was handed to me personally by the awaited imam (atf) himself. who is also my father. in the will i am named. who will say labbaika ya MDM?

hadiths mention one who will rise "from the east". pakistan is even further east than iraq. therefore they obviously can only be referring to me and me alone.

now prove me wrong ahmad313. im still alive btw. no one has "cut off my age".

May God help you, are you trying to mock Ahmad Al Hassan or the rest of the 12 Imams(as) by saying that. Because I think if anyone has truly any respect for the Ahlul Bayt would be offended by that, by you trying to disprove there sayings. Remember the 12 Imams do not lie, so if you are truly sincere about you being an imam, I hope Allah gives you what you deserve.

• Advanced Member

May God help you, are you trying to mock Ahmad Al Hassan or the rest of the 12 Imams(as) by saying that. Because I think if anyone has truly any respect for the Ahlul Bayt would be offended by that, by you trying to disprove there sayings. Remember the 12 Imams do not lie, so if you are truly sincere about you being an imam, I hope Allah gives you what you deserve.

Hes trying to prove a point, and he just did.

MDM claimed something which he isn't and hes age wasn't cut off.

You can't just say Ahmad is the yamani because hes age wasn't cut off.

MDM claimed he had the will of the prophet (pbuh) but didn't show proof.

Ahmad claims he has the will of the prophet (pbuh) but doesn't show proof.

MDM is from the east.

Ahmad is from the east.

MDM claimed he is the yamani.

Ahmad claims he is the yamani.

Based on your own beliefs for you both MDM and ahmad are now the yamani.

(and you can't say the name has to be ahmad cos for all you know MDM's name might be ahmad)

(I'm not trying to say MDM is the yamani or ahmad is the yamani, I'm trying to say neither are the yamani)

• Banned

may ahmad al hassan die on the toilet, unless Allah has not already dragged him to hell (alhamdulillah)

yep. i am the yamani. i have the will to prove it and everything. here is a snippet.

i am the prophet (pbuh) and this is my will. MDM is the yamani folks. brap brap.

there you have it. black and white. i have shown you a direct quote from the prophets will that names me. the will has been confirmed by marjas such as baqir sadr.

i am the yamanai, and i have the will. i am not dead yet so this is proof that i am the yamani.

your choice now is to say labbaika to me, or become a munafiq and suffer in the pits of hell for all eternity in pain and fire and torture and chick flicks and everything.

stretch out your hand in bayya to me and be saved.

• Advanced Member

You can't just say Ahmad is the yamani because hes age wasn't cut off.

Ahmad313 didn't say that, the hadith did.

The Yamani has knowledge of the Torah, Qur'an & Bible, Ahmad al Hassan a.s. has been asked 1,000's of questions and never has he once replied with I don't know. Read his books and compare the knowledge to any other scholar you have ever heard, and you will see why people believe.

Remember whoever turns away from Yamani is from the people of hell, so be careful of who you condemn, that you don't become the condemned. Many have reported to seeing the Holy Prophet in their dream telling them to follow Ahmad al Hassan, and Shaitan can't take the Prophet's form.

Put aside your prejudices, ask Allah swt and He will guide you to the truth of the matter.

May God help you, are you trying to mock Ahmad Al Hassan or the rest of the 12 Imams(as) by saying that. Because I think if anyone has truly any respect for the Ahlul Bayt would be offended by that, by you trying to disprove there sayings.

Irony being he calls himself a lover of the Imams as., then mocks their hadiths.

Edited by GreenLantern

• Advanced Member

As a child, my understanding of shiite islam started with:

Allah: Aik (1)

Panjetan: Paanch (5)

Imam: Baara (12)

Maasoom: Chauda (14)

I believe, all shiite muslim can relate to that.

Now I wonder, what would Ansaar of Mr. Ahmad al Hassan teach their children (or grand children)?

Allah: Aik (1)

Panjetan: Paanch (5)

Imam: Baara (12)

Maasoom: Pundra (15)?????

Abu_zar

• Advanced Member

ÚÇäí ÇáÃÎÈÇÑ - ÇáÔíÎ ÇáÕÏæÞ - Õ 132: Úáí Èä ÇáÍÓíä Úáíåã ÇáÓáÇã ¡ ÞÇá : ÇáÇãÇã ãäÇ áÇ íßæä ÅáÇ ãÚÕæãÇ æáíÓÊ ÇáÚÕãÉ Ýí ÙÇåÑ ÇáÎáÞÉ ÝíÚÑÝ ÈåÇ æáÐáß áÇ íßæä ÅáÇ ãäÕæÕ .

Ma'ani AlAkhbar Sheik AlSadooq p.132:Ali son of Hussein pbuh he said:The Imam must be an infallible and infalliblity is not from the outer characteristic and then he will be known,that is why he has to be mentioned by text.

Ahmad a.s is mentioned by text to be the first true believer and son of the 12th Imam pbuh. There is not one person before who actually used the Prophet's will as a Hujja "alibi" onto the Muslims except Ahmad Al Hassan. Review the history and I challenge you to find anybody, that is why Abu Jaafer a.s said in the following:

Malek AlJihni says to Abu Jaafer a.s "We describe the rightful owner with a description that not one of the people have. so he said a.s :"No By Allah!It shall not be that at all until he himself holds it as an alibi against you,and calls you to him"Gaibat Al Numani p.377

The alibi is the Holy Prophet's will that Ahmad a.s came with, this is a Hujja onto you people so don't go against the Prophets' promise.

A man will come out before the Mahdi from his Ahlulbayt (family) in the East, he carries the sword on his shoulder for eight months; killing and mutilating; and he goes towards Baytul Maqdis (Quds) and he does not reach it until he dies.

v.7 p.261 Kanz Al Umal

FROM HIS AHLULBAYT, FROM THE AHLULBAYT OF THE MAHDI

Now let us look at this hadeeth since it mentions a man that will carry the sword on his shoulder for eight months

59.From Eissa AlKhashab he said: I said to AlHussein son of Ali(a.s):Are you the Master of

undertaking?He said:No,but the Master of undertaking is the abandoned one(Tareed),the

homeless(Shareed),Mawtoor by his father,and his nickname is his uncles,he shall carry the

sword on his shoulder for eight months. Kamal Al Deen by Sheikh AlSadooq p.318

#1In here we find that the Master of Undertaking is someone before the Mahdi who will carry

his sword on his shoulder for eight months. This tells us that someone before the Mahdi

is the Master of the undertaking/Companion of the Matter.(Saheb Al Amr)

#2The man who is before the Mahdi is called Tareed,Shareed,Mawtoor,and his nickname like his uncles

60.From Abi Baseer he said:I heard Aba Jaafer Al Baaqer a.s saying:The Companion of this

matter,has a tradition of 4 Prophets. A tradition from Moses a.s,a tradition from Eissa

a.s, a tradition from Joseph a.s,a tradition from Muhammad pbuhap, so I said: What is the

tradition from Moses a.s?He said:He is afraid, and vigil,I said:And what is the tradition

from Eissa a.s:?He said:It is said to what was said to Eissa,I said:And what is the

tradition of Joseph?He said:Jail and the occulation,and so I said:And what is the

tradition of Muhammad pbuhap?He said:If he rises,he shall move in the same way how the

Messenger of Allah pbuhap moved,except that he will rebuild what Muhammad

pbuhap left,and shall have his sword on his shoulder for 8 months.

Gaiba Al Numani p.164

#1 All these previous descriptions are for the man that will rise before the Mahdi and will have the sword on his shoulder for eight months.

#2 He has a Sunna to all the 4 Prophets the Imam provided

61.From AbdulAla son of Haseen AlThalabi from his father he said:I found Aba Jaafer Muhammad

son of Ali pbu them in the Haj or Umra and so I said to him:I have aged,and my bones have

become weak,can you give me a promise and tell me when is the appearance?He said:It is

the fugitive(Shareed),the exiled(Tareed),the lonely,and only person,the only one

whose from his family,who is Mawtoor by his father,his nickname is his uncles,he is the

man of the banners,and his name is a Prophets name.

Imama WalTabsir Li'Ibn Babooya AlQumi p.115

#1In this hadeeth we understand that Tareed,Shareed,and Mawtoor came from a previous hadeeth that mentioned

the man that will carry the sword on his shoulder for eight months before the Mahdi a.s.

#2We realize that the one with these descriptions has a Prophets name. And we know that the riser of the family of

Muhammad pbuhap that is from Banu Hashem can only be the Yamani,successor of Muhammad a.jwho is Ahmad a.s. mentioned in the Prophet's will. And Ahmad is the Prophet's name pbuhap.

#3 He is the man of the banners,and the only person with this obligation is the one before the Mahdi=The Yamani a.s

Imam Al Baqer pbuh said:"There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor, so if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited, and if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because he's banner is the banner of faith, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he's from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the path that is Mustaqeem(straight)). Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p. 264.

Whoever turns away from him is from the people of hell because his authority comes from Allah..

The Prophet pbuh took the hand of Al-Abbas and the hand of Ali

a.s and said:"There shall be a man from the offspring of this

man(Abbas)who shall fill the earth unjustice and tyranny,and

there shall be from this man(Ali)who shall spread the earth with

justice and tranquility, so if you see this happening,on you is

to go with the man who is a Yemeni for he shall come from

the East and he is the one with the banner of the

Mahdi" Al-Mahdi Al-Muntather Al-Maw'ood door#2/p.207 .

About this identity having a nickname of his uncle:Imam Ali a.s in his khotba in Kufa:"He shall open the book and read the answers,O Abu Al Abbas you are the Imam of the people"Ilzam Al Naseb v.2 by Yazdi AlHaeri

His nickname is his uncles because the uncle of Ahmad is Abbas son of Ali a.s. who fought in Karbala.

Who is the Tareed,Shareed,Mawtoor and has a Prophet's name and the man of the banners is it Imam Muhammad ibn Hassan and who places the sword on his shoulder for eight months?

Now only a person who did not research properly and read Ahlulbayts hadeeths will claim that the man of the banners is Muhammad a.j, and the one before the Mahdi is Muhammad a.j.

62.From Abi AlJarood from Abi Jaafer Muhammad son of Ali pbu them he said:(The Rightful Owner is the Tareed,AlShareed,who is Mawtoor by his father,his nickname is his uncles,the only one from his family,his name is a Prophets name)Gaiba AlNumani p.179

We recall also that the descriptions Tareed,Shareed,Mawtoor are all given to the man before the Mahdi,the one who will carry the sword on his shoulder for eight months(The Yamani a.s).

63.Imam Jaafer son of Muammad a.s:"And it is with us and it will not be raised(the

banner)until when the Riser peace be upon him,once he rises he

will reveal it,and there will not be anyone from the East,nor

the west except that they will curse it,and there will be terror

infront of it a month,behind it a month,and its right a

month,on its left a month.O Aba Muhammad he will emerge in

revenge,angry,and sorrowful,from the wrath of Allah onto this

creation,on him is the shirt of the Messenger of Allah

pbuap,that was with him in Ohod,and his turban is a Sahab,and

his armor is from the Messenger of Allah pbuhap that is

Sabigha,and the sword of the Messenger of Allah pbuhap

Tholfiqar,he will unsheath it and have it on his shoulder for 8

months,killing uncontrollably.The first place he begins is

with Bani Shaiba,and so he will cut off their hands and will

hang them on the Ka'aba,and there will be a caller

saying:Those are the theives to Allah!And so then he will

proceed to Quraish,and will not take from them except the

sword,and will not give them except the sword,and will not

exit out of it until he reads 2 books, a book in Basra,and a

book in Kufa,about being innocent from Ali a.s.p.361 v.52

It doesn't get anymore clearer for those that seek truth.

In here we found out that the man of the banners,and the Shareed,Tareed,Mawtoor by his

father,his nickname is his uncles,and his name is a Prophets name all describe the man

before the Mahdi. The one before the Mahdi has a Prophets name and is the man of the

banners??!!!!Doesn't this hadeeth all resemble the one who will carry the sword on his

shoulder for eight months !And doesn't Ahmad a.s resemble the

Prophets name Ahmad a.s? And the man of the banners isn't that the Yamani? And the one

before the Mahdi that calls to the possessor isn't that the Yamani.

Edited by Ahmad 313

• Advanced Member

The name does not have to be Hassan rather it should be "Ahmad" according to the narrations. But if you get together all of the hadiths the Yamani, is the first of the 313 companions of the 12th imam (as). Now if we look at the narrations they clearly say the first of them must be from Basra Iraq. That is where Imam Ahmad(as) is from.

Show me how Imam Ahmad(as) is going against the family of the Prophetصلى الله عليه وآله. Show me what wrong he has done? Please bring your evidence.

الملاحم والفتن للسيد بن طاووس في ص249 في باب 37 الحديث رقم 362 من خطبة لامير المؤمنين بالكوفة قال فيها:

(... واياكم والدجالين من ولد فاطمة فان من ولد فاطمة دجالين ويخرج دجال من دجلة البصرة, وليس مني وهو مقدمة الدجالين كلهم)

A section from a sermon by Imam Ali (pbuhaf):

"... And be careful of the Dajjals from the children of Fatima. Indeed there are some from the children of Fatima who are Dajjals. One Dajjal will come from the river of Basra, and he is not from me, and he is the first of all the Dajjals."

• Advanced Member

From the prince of believers Ali ibn Abi taleb a.s"And then the guided Mahdi that shall guide will take the banner from the hand of Jesus son of Mary and then the Dajjal shall appear after from Mesaan around Basra" Malahem Wal Fitan Sayed ibn Tawoos AlHassani p.134

Meesan is not within Basra and is not even a town within Basra you can go look in your map.

http://www.iauiraq.org/gp/images/map_missan.jpg

As in this narration it does not mention he is in Basra, but from the river of Basra and Haydar Imshatat Abu Abdullah AlQahtani was from Mesaan, and was the first person to tell the people that he is the Mahdi after when Ahmad a.s came with the Prophet's will.

"... And be careful of the Dajjals from the children of Fatima. Indeed there are some from the children of Fatima who are Dajjals. One Dajjal will come from the river of Basra, and he is not from me, and he is the first of all the Dajjals."

Ref: Malahim wal fitan by Ibn Tawoos, P. 249 (chapter 37, hadith no. 362)

http://noon-52.com <<<Haydar Imshatat whose name is Abu Abdullah AlQahtani called himself the Mahdi and stole most of Ahmad's knowledge saying that is the claimant that Ahlulbayt a.s talked about. Alhamdulila as what Imam Jaafer a.s said "This matter shall not be claimed by anyone else Allah will cut off his age" v.1 p.372 Kafi Haydar Imshatat got killed May Allah curse him and he revealed to the people he was a fake Mahdi. This was after when Ahmad a.s called him for a Mubahala and he refused near Abu Fathel Al-Abbas shrine.

• Advanced Member

From the prince of believers Ali ibn Abi taleb a.s"And then the guided Mahdi that shall guide will take the banner from the hand of Jesus son of Mary and then the Dajjal shall appear after from Mesaan around Basra" Malahem Wal Fitan Sayed ibn Tawoos AlHassani p.134

Meesan is not within Basra and is not even a town within Basra you can go look in your map.

http://www.iauiraq.o.../map_missan.jpg

As in this narration it does not mention he is in Basra, but from the river of Basra and Haydar Imshatat Abu Abdullah AlQahtani was from Mesaan, and was the first person to tell the people that he is the Mahdi after when Ahmad a.s came with the Prophet's will.

http://noon-52.com <<<Haydar Imshatat whose name is Abu Abdullah AlQahtani called himself the Mahdi and stole most of Ahmad's knowledge saying that is the claimant that Ahlulbayt a.s talked about. Alhamdulila as what Imam Jaafer a.s said "This matter shall not be claimed by anyone else Allah will cut off his age" v.1 p.372 Kafi Haydar Imshatat got killed May Allah curse him and he revealed to the people he was a fake Mahdi. This was after when Ahmad a.s called him for a Mubahala and he refused near Abu Fathel Al-Abbas shrine.

OMG how do u know his age is not cut off!!!!!!!!!

• Advanced Member

http://www.iauiraq.o.../map_missan.jpg

Can you tell me what this word means?

دجلة

• Basic Members

its a shame to see people not only denies the truth but attack it, people better wakeup and recognize that Ahmad is victorious whether people believe in him or not, he only want to save you from hell, at least lend your ears and listen to him instead of dissing him like most of you r doing, common people cant you see that he is a mercy from Allah to mankind, he is hope and salvation, and you people r killing it!!

ina lilahi wa ina ilayhi laraji3oun

may Allah help us and forgive us

• Advanced Member

The Hadith was narrated for the criteria to be explained. False claimant > Age cut off.

Example: Haider Imshtat who died soon after the claim.

Ahmad Al Hassan (a.s) has appeared more than 10 years ago. Yet he lives. Remember why the criteria was set in the Hadith. Age been cut off? No. Not a false claimant.

Fi Aman Illah.

As for the user making pitiful jokes about him being the Yamani, your degree of fear of Allah is apparent to the world.

age can be cut off by a day or a minute just one example does not prove a thing

the hadith just says age cut off not whole life

@admin why are so many ansar coming in, did they get tried of wup?