Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Orion

Who Is Ahmad Al Hassan?

This ansari reports 3 miracles on the last miracle he says that when he was in prison the policemen who used to mock the ansars in prison whenever they get water from the fountain to drink the water would always come out brackish and dirty. The whole day the policemen were getting brackish water, but when the policemen wanted to give the ansars water, the water would always be pure and free from any dirtiness like mud in the water. So this process was ongoing the whole day, the water turns bad for the policemen and then the water turns pure and good to the ansars in prison. This happened so often to the point that the ansars would get their own water and give it to the prisoners who used to mock them just so that the policemen would get pure water.

Recent Miracle from Ahmed AlHasan pbuh in Iran:

In the name of Allah the Abundalty Merciful and Intensely Merciful

A miracle occured with one of the ansars that were in prison in Iran and he used to give the blessed Yamani dawa to the people and among those he gave the dawa to was a man accused of murder and he was sentenced to be in prison because of murder and his story was that he was a man who wanted money, so he used sleeping pills so that he can be able to steal the money from the man but the pills instead of making him sleep, they[the pills] killed him(its maybe because the amount of sleeping pills were many).So he took the corpse with him and wanted to hide it 
so he began to deform the body with acid(it seems that he wanted to melt the skin) so he wasn't successful in melting the dead body completely; until the police caught him and imprisoned him. So the children of the deceased person observed the corpse of their father that was deformed and demanded Qisas(a law of quality/retribution) to the killer. So he was judged to be executed after nearly 5 years and this man was guilty because he never wanted to kill him from the beginning rather steal from him only and from the extreme fear he wanted to get rid of his body and there wasn't anything he thought up which was better than acid and he used to supplicate for 5 years to Allah so that Allah will forgive him and he used to pray and fast until he met the Ansary brother and so he believed in the call of Sayed Ahmed AlHasan a.s. And the Ansary brother was friendly with him whereby he used to take out the picture of his daughter and call his wife and speak with the family and the family used to know that the time for his execution was coming close. So this imprisoned believer 
wanted from the Ansary brother to send a request to Sayed Ahmed AlHasan pbuh needing from him to push away the execution by a supplication from him pbuh. So the Ansary brother contacted one of the ansar who were outside of prison and requested from him to send this request to Sayed Ahmed AlHasan pbuh and after a period of time the answer from Sayed Ahmed AlHasan pbuh arrived and it was a glad tiding that Sayed Ahmed AlHasan pbuh said: This prisoner is from us and his execution is lifted from him. So they reported the prisoner about the Sayed's answer, so he became happy and after a period of time the children of the one who was killed came to visit the murderer of their father. So he became amazed because of them and was increasingly amazed when he met them whereby they ran to him when they saw him as he wanted to meet them also and so they[the children] were holding on to the imprisoned brother and so he[the prisoner/the killer]said to them what is the story? So they said to him: Imam Al Mahdi pbuh came to us in the vision and said to us this prisoner is from among us and he is from our ansars. So they said to the prisoner: We have a sick person and we want you to pray for him to cure him and we are pleased of you and the court decided to release you. So he(the prisoner)couldn't believe this and so he returned to the Ansary brother and he used to ask him in amazement: What did the Sayed pbuh do? What did he do? The children of those whom I killed wanted to kill me and now they come holding on me and want me to supplicate for their sick person!!?

And it has been decided that this believing prisoner will be released from prison in a few months. Alhamdulilah Alhamdulila Alhamdulilah

Mr. Majid al Zaydi, Abu Nuh Born: 1978 Also known as Abu Nuh From: Nasiriyyah, Iraq

Biography of Biographies, volume 1

"After the events of 2008, I did not know the situation of the ansar. Some ansar and myself were left with no shelter in the streets of Najaf, our brothers were killed, our Husayniyyah destroyed. Our women and our sons were with us and had to suffer being homeless with us. I saw in a vision Imam Mahdi (pbuh): the Sayyed (pbuh) and ansar were in a house which had its windows opened. People would pass by and would curse the Twelfth, the Yamani and the ansar. I would stand next to the room and would cry out there is no god but Allah swt and no strength but in Him swt and would see the world shaking. A few days after that one ansari came to me and he hugged me and started crying. He said to me, “Oh, Abu Ahmed we thought you had been killed in the events. He told me there is a global husayniyyah on Paltalk. So I later joined Paltalk and found the room called ‘Ansar of Imam Mahdi (pbuh)’. I received the title Abu Nooh i.e. father of Noah (pbuh) because of what the Imam (pbuh) said which was, “I will not make du’aa on them to hasten the punishment but I will be patient like Noah (pbuh), who was patient for 1000 years on his nation.” I, am Majid Al Zaydi, born 1978 in Nasiriyyah in southern Iraq. I have a degree in Chemical Analysis, and I graduated in 2000 from Baghdad. I worked in the oil company called  (Gas of the South) in Basra before the events of 2008. There were some ansar brothers who worked with me in the same company then. After the fall of Saddam (l.a.) we would meet once a month. I used to see visions in the malakoot that this is the age of appearance. Before he fell I would shout in the streets that Saddam (l.a.) is going to fall. People would think that I was crazy and that I was putting my life at risk as well as my family’s. At that time I had not heard of the Call. Before the fall of Saddam (l.a.) I used to follow Sayyed Mohammed Sadiq Al Sadr, may Allah bless his soul, due to a vision I had where Thul Thafant (pbuh) told me to follow Sayyed Al Sadr (r.a.).  

Some people told me to leave Sayyed al Sadr because he died and that I should follow al Sarkhi al Hasani. They told me he is the Hasani who calls to the Imam (pbuh). So I went with some friends to Mahmoud Al Sarkhi. Before that a friend of mine told me that we should go to Sayyed Salih first to see how he was. Sayyed Salih had a hall and used to train in it and teach kick-boxing. Sayyed Salih welcomed me and he told me, “Majid, there is a messenger for Imam Mahdi (pbuh), his name is Sheikh Ahmed. This was in 2003 after the fall of Saddam (l.a.) So he told me, “I have sent you a document for you to read - it’s important.” I went back with a friend looking for that document to read. I left those who were going to Mahmoud Sarkhi and did not join them. This friend of mine was a Sistani follower and refused to show me this document and tried to misguide me. Eventually he gave me the document and I took it and rushed back home to look at it. The document was by Haydar Mishatit who had signed it. The proofs this document spoke about were mostly the visions and istikhara.

I then prayed Maghrib and Isha and asked Allah swt by the right of Fatima (pbuh) to show me the path. I saw a vision later that night that I was standing on a mountain which was overlooking the whole world. With me were sayyed Mohammed Sadiq al Sadr, Sayyed Khomeini and a third person. Imam Redha (pbuh) came down from the Heavens and was serving us. Imam Redha (pbuh) looked at me and smiled then he pointed towards Sayed al Sadr to make a speech for the people. Then Sayyed al Sadr started making his speech and all people of earth were facing him and behind them was a flood similar to that of Noah's (pbuh). He started talking about the battle of Jamal and how Muslims fought him whilst carrying banners of Islam. And the people of Iraq in this time will fight this man i.e. Ahmed Al Hassan (pbuh) in the name of Islam. When I woke up I immediately believed in the da’wah but kept it secret from my family. I went back the next day to the kick-boxing hall and told them my vision. They all prostrated on the ground. I also in a vision where the Prophet (pbuh) and the Prince (pbuh) came down to this earth. The Prince had in his hand a book which contained the names of the close companions amongst the Shia of Ali (pbuh). They both came to the roof where I was sleeping and took bread from me. I was very shy from them. The Prophet (pbuh) wanted to take bread from me but the Prince put his hand on his chest and told him, “Oh Messenger of Allah, there is no good in him now but there will be later.” I once saw in a vision that the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) came down to this earth and with him were many angels and he had a book with him which (the book) was a test for the people of the earth. I also saw in another vision that I go back to the time of the Prophet (pbuh) until I reached the Prophet’s mosque, al Masjid al Nabawi. I entered the mosque and saw the prophet (pbuh) getting ready for Fajr prayer. I sat behind him. In the second rak’ah when he (pbuh) stood up, his image changed to that of Imam Ahmed (pbuh). He then looked at me and said, “Prayer behind me is equal to that of praying behind the Messenger of Allah (pbuh).” Ya Aba al Zahraa’. Before the Husayniyyah was built I still did not have the same dedication and will as the other ansar. They would give me sermons like brochures to disseminate. I saw in a vision that I was sitting in the Husayniyyah of Nasiriyyah, which was built after the destruction of the one in Najaf by the Romans, Allah curse them. I was sitting in it with Sayed Salih, and Abu Aya who were my colleagues in the oil company. I went out from the door which points towards the qibla and sayyed Ahmed Al Hassan (pbuh) was sitting on a chair. He had minor guns next to him and started shooting at us. He kept on following me and shooting until I escaped and entered a toilet. This toilet had impurities which reached my nose. Here the Imam (pbuh) threw his gun and took a heavy one i.e. RBG7 Bazooka. He fired a rocket at me so I died but could still hear the Imam (pbuh) and see him. So he smiled and said, “Now when have you died?” The next day when I went to the Husayniyyah to help others build it, I told this scary vision to sayyed Salih. So he told me he would ask the Sayyed (pbuh) about the interpretation of this vision.

That same night I another vision: the Imam (pbuh) was sitting with me in the Husayniyyah. He said, “Oh Majid, anyone who sees in the vision two moons then he is from the ansar. He said the vision that you saw where I kill you is good because it concerns killing the ‘I’ and the ego which is fed by this dunya. You, oh Majid, were lost in the dunya so I needed to do something big to get you out of the dunya.” The next morning when I went back to the Husayniyyah I was delighted. Then Sayyed Salih met me. “O Majid, the vision you saw was good.” Sayyed Salih said. “Yes I know,” I said to him. “How did you know?” he asked. When I told him, he was shocked and told me that he asked the Imam (pbuh) and received the same interpretation in this worldly material life. The Imam (pbuh) would check all the Husayniyyahs in Kut, Najaf, Karbalaa’, Nasiriyyah etc. Until then, I hadn’t met the Imam (pbuh). The first time I met him I knew him immediately (pbuh). This was in the Husayniyyah. I told Sayyed Salih, “This Is Ahmed Al Hassan.” He (pbuh) came and led us in prayer then he left. Sayyed Salih told me, “No, this is Sayyed Abdullah” because the ansar knew how many enemies he had. So I said to him, “No, this is Sayyed Ahmed (pbuh).” He was hesitant until he made an istikhara by the Qur’an and it came in my favour.

So he took me with him and we met the Imam (pbuh) in the house of one of the ansar. I saw him (pbuh) and was drawn to his stature. He (pbuh) was sitting and around him were his ansar. A leading cleric there (I won’t mention his name) said that the maraji’ in Najaf said that if Ahmed Al Hassan comes to Najaf they will kill him. So the Imam (pbuh) reacted and said, “They want to kill Ahmed Al Hassan !!!! Ahmed Al Hassan will go to their offices one by one!!!”. I was scared for the Imam (pbuh) on account of his power and bravery. I sat in front of the Sayyed and when I finished my plate of rice he looked at me and gave me his plate of rice. I did not understand his (pbuh) action but ate any ways. I soon found out that rice symbolizes safety so he took safety and gave it to me. He knew I was scared of him (pbuh). After that I would see the Imam (pbuh) mostly in the Husayniyyah. The Romans destroyed the Husayniyyahs in Najaf, Karbalaa’ and elsewhere, but he (pbuh) never feared them. He (pbuh) called us and said, “I will come to the Husayniyyah in Nasiriyyah and give a speech in Jumu’ah prayers.” When the Imam (pbuh) entered the Husayniyyah later on, I saw with him a strange staff that I had never seen before. We had been waiting for him (pbuh) in front of the door to safeguard the Husayniyyah as we once found an explosive device planted their by government operatives and marja’ followers. The Imam (pbuh) came alone in a car. He gave me some things but refused to give me his staff. He entered and gave his Jumua’ speech. He (pbuh) told us not to let anyone hinder us from walking on the path to Allah swt, not family nor anyone. Then we prayed and he left the Husayniyyah knowing that spies were all around ready to take him down. He (pbuh) would conceal his good works away from us to keep them between him and Allah swt and to avoid being praised. He was ascetic and withdrew himself from this dunya completely. He would eat our simple food and in the smallest portions. He (pbuh) did not even have his own transportation vehicle unlike the maraji’ who had the most up to date cars (plus their Ferraris and Porsches in London and the USA). He would either rent cars or borrow the car of one of his ansar. We could not afford to do make a ceiling for the Husayniyyah at first, nor lay down a carpet. The Husayniyyah was built from mud an we used to prostrate on the hot burning mud/sand. He (pbuh) would donate whatever he could to us to print the books. He (pbuh) would say, “Do not leave bayt al mal with any money if there is a hungry orphan. Spend this money on ansar and non ansar.”

[Then Sheikh Alaa al Salim narrates this next incident and takes the mic.] ‘A man once received huge sums of money which he was planning to send to the worst enemies of the Imam (pbuh). He was lucky to enter into the da’wah and was confused as to what to do with these huge sums of money which could have opened not one but fifty TV channels for the ansar. So the Imam wrote back to him and he said to him, “This is an amanah97 left with you and it is people’s money given as khums, zakat etc. How can someone give you money and tell you to give it to this person and that person and you do not give that money to them? This is not correct; this is against being trustworthy.” SubhanAllah! Ya Ahmed Al Hassan not one coin taken from the money which was going to his worst enemies; and he could have easily taken it. But the Imam (pbuh) added at the same time, “You cannot take this money to the enemies of Aal Muhammed pbut. Go back to those people who gave you the money and tell them of the da’wah. This is your duty.” Verily the dunya will prostrate to you, Oh Ahmed!!!’

[Mr Majid continues:- ] The Imam (pbuh) when he sat with us would not talk but about Allah swt. One day in the Husayniyyah of Nasiriyyah, the Imam (pbuh) prayed Maghrib and Isha. He then sat amongst us as he always did (not on a ten meter minbar). We had dinner then we started asking the Sayyed (pbuh) questions. One of the sheikhs asked the Imam (pbuh) about the rank of the prophet (pbuh) in the 7th Sky i.e. Sky of Intellect. The Imam (pbuh) said that the 7th Sky from its beginning to its end...all of it is Muhammed (pbuh). The 1st Sky is a dot in the second 2nd and the 2nd Sky is a dot in the 3rd and so on. The first 6 Skies i.e. malakoot are all a dot in the 7th Sky. And the 7th Sky is the Prophet (pbuh) thus all of creation is a dot in Muhammed (pbuh). We asked him also, how is it that Allah prefers the Shia of Haydara (pbuh) over his closest angels such as Gabriel and Israfeel (pbut)? So the Imam (pbuh) said, “Let us imagine there is a race. The first racer has a car and the second racer has a bicycle and then the race begins. Verily you know that the one with the car is going to win the race. So are the angels and mankind: Allah swt created the human being with a very high fitra i.e. instinct. His fitra can bear all the names of Allah swt. The fitra of the angel is like that of the bicycle racer he can never reach the fitra of the human being. The Imam (pbuh) would never return or reject any question posed to him by the ansar. His words were not in vain but all backed up by the two weighty things at all times just like his words in his books. He would listen to us until Fajr prayer and would not complain of fatigue or anything of that sort. He was just and merciful in that he would talk to each of the ansar according to his mental capacity. If we acted inappropriately he would teach us like a father teaches his son meaning that he would teach us by practice and not words only.

Once in summer we were in the Husayniyyah and it was very hot. He (pbuh) was sitting under a seal or a cover due to the its weak ceiling which allowed much heat and sunlight. He (pbuh) was teaching us whilst there was a man with us who was asking about the da’wah. This man's behaviour was poor. He would ask a question and the Imam (pbuh) would answer him, however, he kept on insisting on the same question and would get the same answer from the Imam (pbuh). The Imam (pbuh) was (repeatedly) saying, “You are asking about the Zaydis...” I was very annoyed with this man’s conduct and I thought that I should let him hear a harsh word. So the Imam (pbuh) looked at me and said Majid, “What did you want to say?” He knew what I had in my heart. So I said, “Nothing, Sayyedi.” So he said, “Be quiet.” When the Imam (pbuh) entered the Husayniyyah he would shake all of our hands one by one leaving none, young or old. He would make tea for us and cook for us as well as washing our shoes and clothes. He (pbuh) read to us the following verse: Muhammed is the Messenger of Allah swt and those who are with him are strong against the unbelievers but compassionate amongst each other (Qur’an 48:29).

He (pbuh) said that this verse concerns the Riser and his companions in this age. He said that when Allah brought back and raised Isa (pbuh), eleven disciples remained because Judas Iscariot apostated. He said, “Look at the Europeans and the West: they are Christian because of the disciples. These disciples and their followers were supported by the malakoot and now you, oh ansar, are experiencing the same thing and you are more than the disciples.” The Imam (pbuh) was very clear about the importance of visions just like his Grandfather (pbuh). He called the vision “words of Allah”. He would not allow any ansari to laugh at a vision even if was his own vision. At the beginning of the da’wah we were few and oppressed and had nothing but the thaqalayn.The Imam (pbuh) taught us everything from scratch. We would discuss amongst ourselves how we could give reach to the da’wah in all parts of Iraq and Nasiriyyah. We said, “Let us go to the biggest market in Nasiriyyah and put a carton down on the ground and place on it whatever books we had like that ‘Awakening the Sleeper’ by Sheikh Nathim al Uqaili. We made istikhara (regarding this plan) and it came out very good. Of course when we carried it out we were threatened by guns, cursed at and mocked by people and could have been killed.

Some people would ask us about the da’wah and I would answer fluently, surprised at to how I was able to answer in such a way. When they failed to face us, they brought their sheikhs, followers of the maraji’ who would be embarrassed to wear the turban and to debate with us on a carton. So they would take of turbans and wear shirt and jeans. One of them came and with his words started to cross the line. He said, “If Ahmed al Hassan is infallible then let him answer this: what is the thing that people see but Allah does not see.” The Imam did not answer this question as he was not available. So when this jeans sheikh returned he started mocking us and saying you are liars if Ahmed al Hassan was here he would have answered my question. So I asked Allah swt in my heart and said, “Oh Allah I ask you by the right of Fatima and Ahmed al Hassan that you teach me and do not let this man mock me.” I suddenly heard a whispering voice telling me, “The thing that creation see but Allah does not see is death.” When I answered him this he was silent as if a stone was in his mouth and left. Maybe he was Iblees or a messenger of Iblees.

I remember once that the Imam (pbuh) gave a brochure of the book al Balagh al Mubeen by Sheikh Nathim al Uqaily to Sayyed Salih and told him to spread it in Baghdad. I went to visit Imam Kadhim (pbuh) in Kazimiyyah, Baghdad and I was hungry. I said ‘let me find something to drink’. I entered a shop and suddenly I found Sayyed Salih behind me. So we drank juice and went to visit Imam Kazim (pbuh) and then we left. He said to me, “We need to go to Madinat al Sadr” where al Sadr militias would execute and kill those whom their scholars gave verdicts against. I said, “No worries, it’s dangerous but we need to spread the brochures.” Then suddenly something strange happened where Sayyed Salih received a message which had no number, name nor anything...completely anonymous on his phone. The message was repeated forty times and it said, “Do not fear, verily I am with you, I hear and see.” We quickly distributed the brochures to the people in Madinat al Sadr avoiding too much attention. Sheikh Jihad al Asady rushed to us and told us that Muqtada al Sadr's militias aka Jaish al Mahdy are looking for you. Then a miracle happened: we would see them armed coming to us - we were right in front of their eyes but would see them asking each other, “Where did these two go?” Allah swt blinded them. Then Shaikh Jihad al Asady took us to the home of an ansari. We had never seen this ansari before. We prayed Maghrib and Isha prayer with him. Then he said to us, “I want to tell you something.” He said, “My wife saw a vision last night where Imam Mahdi (pbuh) told her ‘Ansar will come to you. Welcome them and make them feel a home.’ ” In this month of ramadan i.e. 2013, I saw in a vision that the state of divine justice has already been established. Masjid al Kufa was the Treasury of the Imam (pbuh). The shrine of the Prince (pbuh) was the centre of media. We were inside the shrine and we wrote speeches and statements addressing the Imam (pbuh). It included ‘if you give thanks then I will increase you’ and ‘verily fasting with the Qa’im Ahmed (pbuh) has no fasting equal to it.’ So I understood that thanking is working for the Imam (pbuh). The imam (pbuh) was with me and he wrote on the ground in mathematical symbols and language that fasting a day with the riser or under allegiance to the riser cannot be equalled."

Sheikh Badr from the Ansar of Imam Al Mahdi pbuh narrates to us some stories with the yamani Ahmed PBUH. He is one of the ansars who met the Imam a.s. many times.
He says:
‘’ I narrate to you the testimony of one of the representatives of the clerics about Ahmed Al Hassan a.s.
The Sayyed pbuh sent me one day to one of the representatives living in Najaf, for the purpose of giving him dawa. His name is Sheikh Mohammed Ameen Suoody. This representative was one of those who knew the Sayyed pbuh. So the Sayyed pbuh sent me to him. After giving him dawa, the Sheikh refused the claim of Ahmed Al Hassan a.s. and did not believe in it.
After I finished giving him dawa, I asked him about the manners of the Sayyed pbuh. He said that the students of the hawza used to call Ahmed ‘’ Al Basry’’, the truthful one and the trustee. He also said that when the Sayyed a.s. used to speak, he would only do so by referring to Quranic verses and narration from Al Mohammed pbut. As to those who are bemused as to how this Sheikh did not believe in the Imam a.s. The Sheikh responded to me and to this question saying ‘’ Why wasn’t I the one sent from Imam Al Mahdi a.s. why was it Ahmed Al Basry??!!!.

From the strange and unordinary events that took place with this dawa is the following story
One day I went to give dawa to the Sheikhs that resided inside the Shrine of the Prince pbuh. So I gave dawa to one of them, and I told him that Imam Al Mahdi a.s. has sent his messenger ‘’ Ahmed Al Hassan a.s.’’. when I finished doing so, a man sitting next to the head of the shrine of Aba Torab a.s. He said to me, what is it that which you speak of? So I told him. So he said to me and are you a believer in him? I said to him ‘’ If Allah swt accepts me then Yes.’’ So he was silent.
I left the Haydari shrine heading towards Al Toosi street when I saw the same man that I spoke to earlier. I was surprised to this as I left him whilst he was reading duaa. So he called me from a distance and in his hands was a Kafan( cover/ shroud used to cover dead people). And he said to me when you give dawa to anyone about this matter, don’t bring forth all the proofs, but bring forth one proof and expand in it and then give the questioner more. So I said to him, ‘’ And do you have knowledge of this matter?’’ So he said to me I know everything, so I said to him ‘’ What is your name O master’’ he said to me ‘’ My name is Faydullah’’. I said to him ‘’ Who are you o master’’ So he said me ‘’ We are those who carried the shrouds on the shoulders ‘’. So he left and I did not see him again.
At that same day, I went back home, and Allah swt gave me success in reading the Calf. When I began with the dedication which is page 11 from the book, ‘’ It said ‘’ To those who carried their shrouds and marched towards Allah swt’’. So I remembered the saying of that holy man. After a period of time, I had the honour of meeting the Sayyed pbuh and told him of everything that took place with me. He simply said to me ‘’ Inshallah Kheir’’.

And from the strange stories is Imam Al Mahdi a.s. telling someone of the holy call of the Sayyed pbuh before decades. One day, a few ansars went to visit Imam Al Hussein a.s. by foot. They would not rest except by an Istikhara. And the Istikhara was good on one of the houses that was on the way. The owner of the house welcomed the Ansar. He was an old man. After he showed his hospitality to the Ansar, they went on to bring him the news of the messenger of the Imam a.s. So the man answered them ‘’ His name is Ahmed Al Hassan and he is from Basra. ? So they said to him ‘’ Yes’’. He said to them, ‘’ I know since 40 years. So they Ansars were very curious and sought to find out how when they visited this man again later on. I was amongst Sheikhs and Sayyeds from the Ansars which included Sayed Hassan Al Hamami, Sheikh Hazim Al Haqani, Sayyed Talib Al Safi, Sheikh Mohammed Al Hereshawi, and Sheikh Humood Al Kinani and Sheikh Hasan Al Kinani. 
The man welcomed us again. We told him to tell us about his amazing story. He delayed it until his relatives came by as they themselves were witnesses to this. So he said
‘’ When I was young, I used to serve the visitors of Imam Al Hussein a.s. There was a man who used to help me and he became my friend. One day, the man called me by my mother’s name but not the same name that I knew of her. So I asked my mother about this name so she said to me ‘’ Yes, this is my real name, but my parents changed it years later. And only a few people know of this matter’’. 
Afterwards, I met the same man, and I asked him about his name. He told me ‘’ My name is like your name. I am called Mahdi, and they call me Abu Salih, so call me as they call you. So he started to narrate to me some stories filled with miracles. One day, he invited me to go and visit Imam Al Hussein a.s. by foot. I took permission from my father, and he granted me that. The man and I left before Maghrib Athan and arrived right at the Athan. I did not realise it on the way, but I saw that the earth was folded for us.
I was very curious and wanted to know who this man was. I aksed him again ‘’ Who are you O master’’?. He said to me ‘’ I will tell you, but if you tell anyone of this, then you will not see me again except in the kingdom of heavens. I agreed. He said to me ‘’ I am Imam Al Mahdi son of Al Hassan Al Askary a.s. So I cried and went down to kiss his hands and asked him about his time of appearance. He replied saying ‘’ Allah swt will send you a messenger from me. His name is Ahmed and he is from Basra. 
I said to him ‘’ O master there are many in Basra with that name’’. he said ‘’ He is called Ahmed Al Hassan pbuh and he said to me, do not turn back from giving him victory. He will have immigration, so follow him even if you have to crawl on the ground. And from my happiness, I went to my family and told them of the news because I could not bear the weight of what he told me. I also told my relatives, so they ripped my clothes to take blessing from me and kissed my eye. And after the man finished from talking, he told the relatives present in the gathering to bear witness and so they did.
So the man believed immediately in the Imam a.s. His sons contributed to changing the path that leads to the shrine.

An Ansari wrote:
The clothes of Imam Ahmed Al-Hasan, the Yamani of the family of Muhammad:

The asceticism of Imam Ahmed Al-Hasan pbuh in taking care of the poor ones like his father the Prince of the believers Imam Ali son of Abi Taleb pbuh.

Imam Ali pbuh once said: I have sewed up my garment until I became shy from the one who sewed it until it was said to me: Don't you want to throw it away?

v.3 p.272 Mustadrak AlWasael

In this very night in which our hearts have been broken and our tears are being shed with blood I stood up at your door hearing you mourning and I'm in affection towards your breaths. My hands are raised towards you, seeking means of approach while I'm silent but my soul speaks while supplicating to you...I stood near your door waiting for you to use me.

I used to do the works of the night of the martyrdom of the Prince of the believers Imam Ali son of Abi Taleb pbuh and I reached the place in praying 14 rukaat for the sake of Allah, and reading dua Al-Jawshan Al-Kabeer, 10 parts, and just like that. And while I was reading, something happened and I heard a voice which reached my ears and shook my heart and the voice got repeated. And it is to take pictures of the cloak of Imam Ahmed AlHasan pbuh which is with me and those who are his companions know him and whoever visited him, and the voice wanted me to take pictures of the head covering(AlJifya) and to upload it for all to see, especially the orphans and the poor ones from the children of Allah. So I said that I must ask Allah about this voice and if it was from Allah or from my own self, so I said to my wife that,' I want you to ask Allah about a matter which occurred to me and it is about the voice which shook me, so open the Generous Quran and ask Allah, to see if it is from Allah or from my own self,' without telling her the details about what this voice was.

So she opened the Generous Quran and I asked Allah, and the verse was positive and it meant that the voice was from Allah the Exalted and Most High. So I told them about this matter and I prayed the Night prayers and I prayed the morning prayers and took pictures of Imam Ahmed AlHasan's cloak pbuh and it is sewed up from the bottom and torn up from the top and has numerous holes and is also worn out. And I took pictures of the head covering and I showed in the picture that it has been torn and worn out and he used to wear it and visit everyone with it.

O brothers and sisters, it was during the night of the martyrdom of the Prince of the believers pbuh Imam Ali and everyone knows Imam Ali pbuh and his sewed up clothes....and the wisdom is from Allah in regards to this which made me upload the pictures but today morning and the martyrdom of Imam Ali ibn Abi Taleb pbuh makes the hearts bleed and among us is Ali of this time: Imam Ahmed Al-Hasan, the Qaem of the family of Muhammad pbut.

I request from you, O who believed in the Will of the Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.w and the Imams and Mahdis pbut, to provide what you can to the orphans of Allah, the poor ones, but in an organized manner to the houses of funds, that are tied to Imam Al-Mahdi pbuh specifically. And excuse me and free me from any deeds against you, you are the pure ones. But as for you O my Imam and my Qibla to Allah Imam Ahmed Al-Hasan pbuh, I ask from you to forgive me and the apologies from the generous ones are accepted...praise due to Allah the Lord of the Worlds and may Allah make us among those who prostrate truthfully.

13512048_1087037818042551_5708026100104013528803_1087037861375880_4059947207476713507012_1087038034709196_2291473392216613512091_1087038204709179_6863404582760213512067_1087038714709128_52274119828710

Sayyed Ali Kathim, Abu Righeef Also known as Abu Nuh From Imara, Iraq. One of the first believers in the call Authored books such as ‘The Path to the Yamani Call’

Biography of Biographies, volume 1

"At one time I did not have a strong connection with the matters surrounding Imam Mahdi (pbuh), however, some friends of mine did, particularly in the time of Sayyed al Sadr (may Allah bless his soul). Sayyed Sadr was the one who brought back the matter of the Mahdi (pbuh) alive taking all risks in the time of the tyrant Saddam (Allah curse him); this was at the end of the 90s. We had a feeling that this age was the age of the Imam's (pbuh) appearance. The situation was dire in the time of the tyrant (Allah curse him). The last few months of Saddam's reign were the hardest such that I would not discuss the issue of Imam Mahdi (pbuh) with even my close relatives and my wife. I would make false ID’s and move from one city to another to escape having to join the Saddam army. One day, in late 2002, a friend of mine came to me and said that people were saying Imam Mahdi (pbuh) had sent a messenger. He told me there were some houses in Imara which this messenger visited. “Let us go to one of these houses and maybe we could meet him,” he said. So we went there and some ansar started to make da’wah to me. Allah swt bears witness that they were educated men with high morals and standards. Unfortunately though, Allah swt did not grant me success to believe in the call as I did not respond positively to it in my first encounter with its proofs. I then started to observe this call with great caution as, naturally, at that time the cursed Saddam forces knew who identify of Ahmed al Hassan (pbuh) and wanted to find him by any means. So at that time, we non ansar, were worried about this call: if it was the truth then many of our friends and family relatives had joined whilst we remained on falsehood, but if it was false then we were worried that our friends and family members were going astray. We decided, to form a delegation from amongst ourselves. This delegation consisted of doctors, engineers, preachers, teachers and people from all walks of life.

We gathered together, led by Hawzah students and clan leaders and headed towards Najaf. We did not leave a single door from the maraji’ included Sistani, Sarkhi, Hakeem, al Yaqoubi etc. The offices of these clerics told us to let Ahmed al Hassan bring forward a miracle if he was true. So we in our ignorance agreed that a miracle is what defines a hujja. Some leaders from our delegation went and saw the Imam (pbuh) and told him about the demand for a miracle. His response was “Inshallah if Allah wills it and Imam Mahdi wills it you will have your miracle but on three conditions: the first condition is that you have to choose a miracle from the miracles that Prophets and Messengers came with, the second is that when I do this miracle, media channels and satellites have to be there to witness this miracle for all the people, the third condition is that they produce a document authenticated by them which shows the time and place of the miracle that is to be performed.” We returned to the scholars and representatives of the maraji’ and told them Ahmed al Hassan has agreed, with the following conditions... They were enraged and asked us, “Why did you go to Ahmed al Hassan?!” We asked, “Why do you mean...‘why’? You told us to do so.” They kept saying, “No, go home, this man is crazy and he is deluded etc.” Snakes!!! They changed their word. The Imam (pbuh) had told those who met him from our delegation that when they went back to the offices of the maraji’, they would expel them, indeed he had been right. They called him a magician and they said he had connections with jinn and spirits.

They also said that he (pbuh) was an agent for Saddam, Allah curse him. Of course I was surprised at these so called scholars and the way they lied and were unjust towards him (pbuh). When we went back some of us pledged allegiance to him. I, however, wanted to gain more certitude and knowledge in this great matter. I spent around three months investigating this call. I recall at that time that the Imam (pbuh) told them, “Let them ask him 100 questions and that if he answers 99 only then he is a liar and far is he from that. He told them about mubahala in the shrine of Abu al Fadl Al Abbas (pbuh) where he brings his wife (pbuh) and his children (pbut) in front of everyone. They refused to engage in that mubahala just like their ancestors in Najran.

He (pbuh) told them let us do Qasam al Baraa but they refused to do so because they were afraid that if he (pbuh) makes a Qasam on them then they will only have two days to live. Until then I had not met the Imam (pbuh) but was already drawn to him. After months of research I still did not believe in the call; something was holding me back. When I knew that he told people to ask Allah about him, I was really moved by this especially when I saw how others would say ask person x about me and would never say ask Allah swt.  

So I stood before Allah swt and I said, “Oh Allah, verily the number of paths to You is equal to the whole of creation. Oh Allah, this man has directed me to you and has called Your testimony for him and You are the evidence of the perplexed ones. Oh Allah I know that You never cheat one who seeks guidance from You. O Allah, by the right of Fatima and her father pbut, everyone has claimed that his ideology is right, be they Wahhabis, Sunnis, Shi’ahs and even Bush (Allah curse him). O Allah by the right of Fatima and her father pbut guide me to the truth.” Then I saw in the Kingdom of Heavens in a vision, the messenger of Allah (pbuh) telling me “Support my son Ahmed al Hassan”, then I saw another vision where the prophet (pbuh) was laying down and I sat in front of him. He was wearing a white robe and a white turban wearing it in the same way as the ansar. He looked at me and said, “Do you know who are the worst of this ummah?” I said, “No.” He said, “Abdul Kareem Qasim and Abdul Salam Aref. This ummah is the most evil of Allah's creation as they rejected my son Ahmed Al Hassan (pbuh).” I woke up and immediately believed in him (pbuh). I decided to go to Najaf to meet him. This was my main goal. I looked and looked between Karbalaa’ and Najaf but failed to find him. I blamed myself and felt that there is no luck for me in meeting him (pbuh). I decided to meet some hawzah students who were next to the shrine of the Prince (pbuh). I asked them about his location, and whether he was from Iraq or another Arab state. They said, “This person is called Sheikh Ahmed from Iraq and he is from the people of Basra and everyone bears witness to his truthfulness and sincerity. However this man, unfortunately, we lost him because a jinn possessed him.” I was distressed but did not react; I left them and went to see another sheikh there who was the friend of a man that lived with the Imam (pbuh).

This sheikh said to me, “He is called Sheikh Ahmed and he is from the followers of Shaheed al Sadr, Mohammed Sadq Al Sadr (r.a.); he did not believe in the Imam (pbuh). He also said some unpleasant things about the Imam (pbuh). However even he could not deny the Imam’s virtues. He said that the Imam (pbuh) would defend the poor discriminated students. He would try to comfort anyone, even those who did not like him.  This sheikh also said that the Imam (pbuh) would always condemn Saddam and would try to expose his tyranny in front of the hawzah which trembled from Saddam. The courage of the Yamani (pbuh) led to suspicions that he was a Baathist from the intelligence services Hawzah students would try to stay away from the Imam (pbuh) in Saddam's last days because they did not want to by arrested by his men.

The Imam (pbuh) would shout aloud in the Hawzah in front of the scholars, “Is there any one amongst you who has some jealousy for the Qur'an?”. I headed to Basra and in my heart I knew this man was victimised. I met a friend of mine who was not an ansari. In his house, some other friends of his knocked on the door and entered. Allah swt wanted to show me another sign. These men just came back from the house of Ahmed al Hassan's parents. They started talking to my friend and I would listen. The area they came from is called Midayna where the Imam was born. These men met with the Imam’s uncle who was not an ansari but bears witnesses to the sincerity, wisdom, and strangeness of this character. Whatever he foretold would happen. His uncle also said that our Nasab i.e. lineage is cut. ( Unknown descent as Imam Ali (pbuh) had said ) His uncle also said that Ahmed (pbuh) could even tell whether a cow was to give birth to a male or female.

After this meeting, I went back to my city and then had to move to Baghdad. I was alone there without any ansar near me. I was in grief because I did not have the opportunity to meet the Imam (pbuh). Then one night, I had a vision where someone knocked my door. I opened the door and found a man standing there. He said to me, “I am Ahmed al Hassan and I have come to you. I welcomed him in and he started talking to me about many things.” I woke up and I was pleased and perplexed at the same time from the knowledge that he spoke about in the vision. I thanked Allah and was pleased that I had met him. I went to Najaf where I told some friends there about my vision. Sheikh Habib al Saedy, Allah protect him, confirmed to me that the man I saw was Ahmed al Hassan. I then headed towards karbalaa’ to meet an ansari brother. I knocked on his door and he came out and stood in front of the door because he did not want me to enter. I thought he had visitors or family. He went back in and said, “Give me a few minutes please.” He came out later on and told me, “Come in, the Imam (pbuh) is waiting for you.” (Then Sayid Ali starts crying from the pain of remembering this joyful moment and losing company of Ahmed al Hassan (pbuh)).

I immediately knew the Imam (pbuh) and rushed to hug him (pbuh). I kept on crying and weeping from this moment.(Sayid Ali then becomes very emotional on mic and struggles to continue). He (pbuh) then calmed me down and started to ask me about the condition of the ansar.

I felt from that first moment of seeing him that I had found my real father and caretaker. He was like a doctor who diagnosed our problems and then gave us the medication. He (pbuh) would travel to all the cities that had ansar. He (pbuh) would take care of our families more than we did for our own families. He would observe our actions and redirect us to that which pleases Allah swt even though we thought we are right in a particular matter. A believer was once suffering financially. He thought that he had a chance to join the army after Saddam's fall to make some money and was seeking permission from the Imam (pbuh). I said to him, “It's your choice brother I cannot force you to do anything.” That same day we saw the Imam (pbuh) after salat al ‘Asr. He said, “No, the brother cannot join the army it is not permissible.” So we told that brother that this was the Imam's response. That brother insisted that he should join the army and did so. He also spread rumours about us saying that we were Zionists and agents. He even started to drink wine and completely lost himself. Of course, his disobedience and apostasy made us more confident of the Imam's truth who warned that this would happen to him if he joined the army. Then one ansari brother told the Imam (pbuh) that a crow had flown. So the Imam (pbuh) looked at him and said, “What?”. He said, “A crow has flown.”So the Imam (pbuh) was displeased and said to him, “Who told you to call him a crow! It is enough that he bore witness one day that I am the messenger of Imam Mahdi (pbuh). So why are you happy?!?! Iblees has defeated you and you are the ones who lost!!! Do not backbite your brother, go look for him and see if he or his family need anything.”

The Yemani cult representative constantly returning, trying out new angles and methodologies, hoping something sticks.

As has been mentioned before, the Yemanis believe in 12 Mahdis who are to be successors of Imam Mahdi (as), and hope to create a counter movement to the Shia anti imperialism resistance. However, in bringing about an outsider who has no creditability in the Islamic ummah, they have to build him up as not a great religious leader, known for his piety or knowledge much like the Shias Marjas of today, rather they have to give him outrageous titles, such as "Messenger of Imam Mahdi", "Infallible, "successor of Imam Mahdi", etc ... The flaw with this strategy is that they're attacking the strongest and most cherish institution the Shias have, Imammat. These claims are in effect an attempt to redefine imamat in Shia Islam, something they're finding impossible to do.

The defeat their claim, the evidence is as follows:

- Imammat is continuous and till the day of judgement.

Narrated to us my father; and Muhammad bin Hasan - may Allah be pleased with them - they said: Narrated to us Saad bin Abdullah that: Narrated to us Muhammad bin Isa bin Ubaid; and Muhammad bin Husain bin Abil Khattab from Muhammad bin Fudail from Abi Hamza Thumali from Abi Abdullah (a.s.) that he asked him:

“Can the earth remain without an Imam?” He replied: “If the earth is without an Imam for a moment, it will indeed sink into itself.”

http://www.al-islam.org/kamaaluddin-wa-tamaamun-nima-vol-1-shaykh-saduq/chapter-21-necessity-imam-every-age

- There are only 12 imams, not 1 more or less

[...] and Abdul Aziz narrated, that Abu Abdullah (a.) has said: "The Imams after the Messenger of Allah (s.) are Twelve, who are excellent and explaining, whoever reduces them by one, or adds one to them, has left the religion of Allah, and he has nothing to do with our Wilayah."

Shia References.

Source: Mustadrak al-Wasā’il by Ṭabarsī - Ḥusayn al-Nūrī, Volume 18, page 177, Hadith # 16

- Successors of imams can only be infallible imams, through rajat

Muntakhabul Basair: Saad has narrated from Ibne Isa and Ibne Abil Khattab, they from Bazanti and he from Hammad bin Uthman from Muhammad bin Muslim that he heard Humran bin Ayyan and Abul Khattab say: We heard Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) say:

The first for whom the grave will split open and who would come back to the world in Rajat, will be Imam Husain (a.s.) and Rajat will not be there for some: only the pure believers and absolute polytheists will have Rajat.”

https://dajjalofbasra.wordpress.com/2014/05/25/the-rajaa-return-will-start-after-the-12th-imam-ajtf-2/

Muntakhabul Basair: Saad has narrated from Ayyub bin Nuh and Hasan bin Ali bin Abdullah etc. from Abbas bin Aamir from Saeed from Dawood bin Rashid, from Humran from Abu Ja’far Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) that he said:

“The first to do Rajat will be Imam Husain (a.s.) and he will rule for such along time that his brows will sag upon his eyes.”

- As can be seen, there is no room for any fake Mahdis to take the place of a real Infallible imam.

On 6/30/2016 at 5:20 AM, Shiawarrior313 said:

The Yemani cult representative constantly returning, trying out new angles and methodologies, hoping something sticks.

As has been mentioned before, the Yemanis believe in 12 Mahdis who are to be successors of Imam Mahdi (as), and hope to create a counter movement to the Shia anti imperialism resistance. However, in bringing about an outsider who has no creditability in the Islamic ummah, they have to build him up as not a great religious leader, known for his piety or knowledge much like the Shias Marjas of today, rather they have to give him outrageous titles, such as "Messenger of Imam Mahdi", "Infallible, "successor of Imam Mahdi", etc ... The flaw with this strategy is that they're attacking the strongest and most cherish institution the Shias have, Imammat. These claims are in effect an attempt to redefine imamat in Shia Islam, something they're finding impossible to do.

Narrated to us my father; and Muhammad bin Hasan - may Allah be pleased with them - they said: Narrated to us Saad bin Abdullah that: Narrated to us Muhammad bin Isa bin Ubaid; and Muhammad bin Husain bin Abil Khattab from Muhammad bin Fudail from Abi Hamza Thumali from Abi Abdullah (a.s.) that he asked him:

“Can the earth remain without an Imam?” He replied: “If the earth is without an Imam for a moment, it will indeed sink into itself.”

http://www.al-islam.org/kamaaluddin-wa-tamaamun-nima-vol-1-shaykh-saduq/chapter-21-necessity-imam-every-age

[...] and Abdul Aziz narrated, that Abu Abdullah (a.) has said: "The Imams after the Messenger of Allah (s.) are Twelve, who are excellent and explaining, whoever reduces them by one, or adds one to them, has left the religion of Allah, and he has nothing to do with our Wilayah."

Shia References.

Source: Mustadrak al-Wasā’il by Ṭabarsī - Ḥusayn al-Nūrī, Volume 18, page 177, Hadith # 16

Muntakhabul Basair: Saad has narrated from Ibne Isa and Ibne Abil Khattab, they from Bazanti and he from Hammad bin Uthman from Muhammad bin Muslim that he heard Humran bin Ayyan and Abul Khattab say: We heard Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) say:

The first for whom the grave will split open and who would come back to the world in Rajat, will be Imam Husain (a.s.) and Rajat will not be there for some: only the pure believers and absolute polytheists will have Rajat.”

https://dajjalofbasra.wordpress.com/2014/05/25/the-rajaa-return-will-start-after-the-12th-imam-ajtf-2/

Muntakhabul Basair: Saad has narrated from Ayyub bin Nuh and Hasan bin Ali bin Abdullah etc. from Abbas bin Aamir from Saeed from Dawood bin Rashid, from Humran from Abu Ja’far Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) that he said:

“The first to do Rajat will be Imam Husain (a.s.) and he will rule for such along time that his brows will sag upon his eyes.”

- As can be seen, there is no room for any fake Mahdis to take the place of a real Infallible imam.

The twelve Holy Imams a.s. aren't the same as the twelve Mahdies a.s,

There are only 12 Holy Imams,

But there are also 12 Mahdies a.s. from the progeny of those 12 Imams a.s, these 12 Mahdies are the followers (Shia) of the 12 Holy Imams a.s and they are from the progeny of the Imams a.s.

Refer to the Will of your Holy Prophet (s) which umar(la) and his filthy friends tried to prevent Him (s) from writing, (calamity of Thursday)

And the twelve Mahdies are not the twelve Holy Imams returned

All the Imams a.s. are also Mahdies (guided ones), but none of the twelve Mahdies are Imams a.s.

None of what is mentioned in the article in the link you posted refutes the call,

If you knew what Imam Ahmad al Hassan a.s. says, you will see that those narrations you are using to dismiss the Imam a.s., are completely confirmed, not contradictory.

The Raja is now

Imam al Mahdi Muhammad ibn al Hasan a.s is here, (refer to the hadith of the king Abdullah of Hejaz, his death = return of the 12th Holy Imam a.s)

Imam al Hussayn a.s. is here,

He will pray over Imam al Mahdi Muhammad ibn al Hasan a.s when He a.s passes,

The Khorasani a.s. is here,

the Sufyani l.a. is here,

Shuayb ibn Saleh a.s. is here,

Planet X (Nibiru/Red planet) a.s. is here,

Jesus the Messiah a.s. is here,

and ......

No contradiction whatsoever,

Wake up,

Watch the videos.

https://wwwdotyoutube.com/watch?v=G8bLlQKVHXw

https://wwwdotyoutube.com/watch?v=KobgvygwPq8

WS

Edited by ibn_Ibrahim

The reasoning put forth leaves no room for any successors other than 12 infallible imams. Dancing around the issue will not help you. Read more carefully and ponder upon it.

- Imamat is continuous till judgement day (12 Imams)

- 12 Imams will success one another. After imam Mahdi, other Infallible imams will succeed him. Hence, Infallible imams succeed infallible imams and its only 12 imams.

- There is no time when an Infallible imam (one of the 12 Imams) are not among us, either occultation or physically present.

- Mahdi's cannot succeed Infallible imams. The entirety of your claim relies on 12 Mahdi's succeeding the 12 imams. That is a false claim.  

Edited by Shiawarrior313

13 hours ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

- Imamat is continuous till judgement day (12 Imams)

“If the earth is without an Imam for a moment, it will indeed sink into itself.”

Was there an Imam on this Earth before the dispatch of the Holy Prophet of Allah Muhammad (s) ?

Then how can you say it (Imamat) is continuous till Judgement Day, based on that narration, when the earth has not sank, from the time of Adam a.s. till the time of the Holy Prophet (s)

It is true, there has to be atleast a Proof of Allah (Hujjatullah) present on the earth at all times

However, this does not have to be one of the twelve Holy Imams a.s. in particular

- 12 Imams will success one another. After imam Mahdi, other Infallible imams will succeed him. Hence, Infallible imams succeed infallible imams and its only 12 imams.

You say after Imam al Mahdi a.s. other infallible Imams will succeed him. This is not possible if you then say there are only 12 Imams a.s. The Mahdies a.s. are also infallible when they succeed their predecessor.

- Mahdi's cannot succeed Infallible imams. The entirety of your claim relies on 12 Mahdi's succeeding the 12 imams. That is a false claim.  

There are many proofs that the Mahdies a.s. will succeed the twelve Holy Imams a.s. after the passing of Imam al Mahdi (as) there has to be a Hujjah upon the creation at all times, and that is his son and messenger, the Yamani, Imam Ahmad al Hassan a.s. and eleven further Mahdies a.s

The Holy Prophet Muhammad (s) said to Ali ibn Abi Taleb a.s during the night of his death:

"O Father of Al Hassan, bring me a leaf and a paper’, and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he said: ‘O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be twelve Mahdies. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, God has named you in his heavens Ali Al Murtada, The Prince of the believers, Grand truthful, the bright Farouq (Judge and differentiating between true and false), the trusted, and the Mahdi (rightly guided). These names may not be truly attributed to other than you. O Ali, you are my guardian on my own family, their living and their dead. My women, whom you maintain shall find me tomorrow, and whom you reject I am acquitted of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the day of resurrection, and you are the successor (Khalifa) on my nation after me. If the day of death comes to you, hand it over to my son Hassan the very beneficial. Then if the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to my son Al Hussein, the Martyr, the Pure and the Assassinated. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, the master of the servants and worshipers Ali. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Muhammad Al Baqir. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Jaâfar Al Sadiq (the honest). If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Musa Al Kadhim (The Patient). If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Reda. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Thiqa (The Trustworthy).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Nasih (The Advisor). If the day death of comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Al Hassan Al Fadil. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Muhammad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdi’s after them. Then when Allah receiveth him (Imam al Mahdi), let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father’s: Abdullah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer."

-Sheikh Al-Toosi, Al-Ghayba p.150.

-Sheikh Hor Al-Amili, Ithbat Al-Hodat Vol. 1 p.549.

-Sheikh Hor Al-Amili, Al-Iqath Min Al-Haj’a p.393-3.

-Sheikh Hassan bin Soulayman Al Hilli, Mokhtasar Al Bassair p.159.

-Al-Allama Al-Majlisii, Bihar Al-Anwar Vol. 53 p.147.

-Al-Allama Al-Majlisii, Bihar Al-Anwar Vol. 36 p.260.

-Sheikh Abd Allah Al-Bahrani, Al’awalim Vol. 3 p.236.

-Al-Sayyed Hashim Al-Bahrani, Ghayat Al-Maram Vol. 1 p.370.

-Al-Sayyed Hashim Al-Bahrani, Al-Insaf p.222.

-Al-Fayth Al-Kachani, Nawadir Al-Akhbar p.294-9.

-Sheikh Mirza Annouri, Annajm Al-Thaqib Vol. 2 p.71.

-Al-Sayyed Muhammad Muhammad Sadiq Al-Sadir , Tarikh Ma Ba’d Al-Thohoor p.641-11.

-Sheikh Al Mayanji, Makatib Arrassoul Vol. 2 p.96.

-Sheikh Al-Korani, Mokhtasar Mo’jam Ahadith Al-Imam Al-Mahdi p.301-13.

Aba Abdullah a.s. said: "From us after the Riser (a.s) are 12 Mahdies" - Mukhtasar Basa'er AlDarajat p.49

Imam al Sajjad (a.s) he said: "And from among us after the Qa'im, there shall be twelve Mahdis" - Sharh Alkhbar 3/400 (Explanation News 3 / 400.)

"And peace and blessings on your guardian (Imam Al Mahdi), and those who bear your promise and the Imams from his sons” - Bihar AlAnwar v.99 p.114 v.52 p.20

A Dua on third day of Shabaan in Mafateeh Al-Jinaan narrated from Imam al Ridha a.s: “And the successors from his offspring, after the Qa’im and his occultation.” - Mafateeh Al Jinaan p.222

Abu Baseer narrated: "I said to al Sadiq Ja'far ibn Muhammad (as), "O son of the Holy Prophet, I once heard your father a.s saying that after the Qa'im there shall be twelve Imams", then he (Imam al Sadiq) corrected and said, "He actually said twelve Mahdis and not twelve Imams. They are from our followers (Shia), who shall call upon people to support us and identify our right." - Kamal Al Din (Perfectionism of Religion) chapter 2, page 358.

The statement in the prayer of Imam al Ridha a.s states  "O Allah, give him and his family and his son and his descendants and the nation, and all his subjects what pleases him... until he says: O Allah, bless the rulers of his era and Imams after him and reach to their hopes and make their lives longer and dear to them their victory." - Mosbah Al-Motahajid for the Tusi page 409.

Mufaddal ibn Umar narrates from Imam al Sadiq a.s. who said "The companion of the matter has two occultations, one of them will be long, until some of them will say he died, and some of them will say he is killed, and some of them will say he left, until nothing is left from his matter except one of his righteous companions, and nobody will know about his matter not even his children nor anybody else except the Master that will succeed his matter" - Al Gaiba liToosi p.161

Al Harth ibn al Mugheera said to Aba Abdullah (Imam al Sadiq) a.s: "How do we know about Saahib al-Amr (companion of the matter)? he said: "By peacefulness, dignity, knowledge and the Will."

- Basa'er Al-Darajat Muhammad ibn Al-Hassan Al-Safar p.509 

- Al-Kafi v.1 p.378 

- Bihar Al-Anwar v.62 p.217

Edited by ibn_Ibrahim

2 hours ago, ibn_Ibrahim said:

“If the earth is without an Imam for a moment, it will indeed sink into itself.”

Was there an Imam on this Earth before the dispatch of the Holy Prophet of Allah Muhammad (s) ?

Then how can you say it (Imamat) is continuous till Judgement Day, based on that narration, when the earth has not sank, from the time of Adam a.s. till the time of the Holy Prophet (s) ?

It is true, there has to be atleast one Proof of Allah (Hujjatullah) present on the earth at all times or else it sinks/melts

However, this does not have to be one of the twelve Holy Imams a.s. in particular

Allah knows best who the imams were before rasoulallah. The emphasis of these hadith is regarding the imams after rasoulallah, which are 12. If we accept 12 Mahdi's will be succeeding the infallible imams after the occultation has ended, then the number of imams will be 24 and not 12.

The rest of 12 infallible imams will return through the process of raja, hence the number will never exceed 12. There is a reason such emphasis exists on a fixed number of imams, so no one can inject new imams into the Islamic ummah.

Very interesting videos released from Imam Ahmad al Hassan a.s. through his door Aba al Sadiq / Abdullah Hashem a.s.

We are in the age of Raja', the best of the best have returned, and the worst of the worst.

Some of those who have returned are:

Imam al Mahdi Muhammad ibn al Hasan the twelfth Holy Imam a.s

Imam al Hussayn a.s.

Jesus the Messiah a.s / Aba Fadl Abbas a.s

Prophet Yusuf a.s. / Prophet Idris a.s / Abdullah (father of the Holy Prophet) a.s / Malik al Ashtar a.s

Prophet Moses a.s

Prophet Harun a.s / Salman al Muhammadi a.s / Archangel Michael a.s

Prophet Ilyas a.s / Abu Dhar al Ghifari a.s

Mukhtar al Thaqafi a.s

Prophet Ibrahim a.s

Abu Talib a.s

Jafar al Tayyar a.s

and ......

Some from the filthy ones:

Abu Bakr l.a

Umar l.a

Uthman l.a

Yazid l.a

The other killers (Allah curse them all) of Imam al Hussayn

Iblis l.a (in human form)

Nimrod l.a

Firawn l.a

The one who called himself Harun al Rasheed l.a

and .........

Edited by ibn_Ibrahim

Salam Alaikom Warahmatullah Wabakaratu,

One of the Muqtada Al-Sadr followers who is not even a follower of Ahmed Al-Hasan and and doesn't even know that he is an infallible Imam says that he saw a vision. He says that in his vision there is an Imam that people don't know who is present in the Liberty Square of Baghdad waiting for the people from Sadr city to go there. The person narrating the vision heard that there is an Imam over there but doesn't know who he is. He asked is there an Imam over there? The person heard a reply and it was yes there is. So the person in the vision performed the ablution before visiting the infallible and then woke up before Salat Al-Fajer.

Brothers and sisters this vision is from God telling that person about Ahmed Al-Hasan pbuh, the unknown Imam. Ahmed Al-Hasan was the first to start this protest on the third day of Shawwal when he called up his supporters to go there, before that protest the Iraqis haven't made any protests due to fear from the government and police officials.

13726578_1134653676598160_14610140700018

Dr. Alaa al-Salem who debated Sayeed Hasan Nasrullah reading out the demands at the protests. 

13606497_670164733131752_832217093701100

15dxxmt.png

Post by Imam pbuh few hours before Karrada bombings in Baghdad:

Dr Haider Al-Abadi wrote on his page, “Currently, the top priority is to free Mosul, achieve political and economic stability, and improve the electricity situation, especially in Basra. I am not insisting on a ministerial reshuffle.”

I say: Almost a year ago, when the protests had begun in Basra, I conducted an interview with the manager of the Savior of Mankind Channel. In response to the first question, I said: 
“I advise the Iraqi people to recognize that the ones involved in this government, who have witnessed this systematic failure, looting, and squandering of wealth, who haven’t lifted a finger all this time, are not trustworthy. They are incapable of achieving reform or change. 
My beloveds, how do you expect good from the ones who split positions of management and ministries amongst themselves for one goal only: the benefits that came with these positions? They knew very well that the ministers they employed understood nothing about their ministries. Nevertheless, they went ahead and employed incompetent ministers and managers. In the end there has been theft, wasted money, failed contracts and fruitless projects. They have continued to do this for the past twelve years. Do you want to experience another twelve? Do you want to experience it again with the same faces that have caused your suffering for the past years?! I hope the beloved protesters answer this question.”
It’s either that you’ve been protesting for a revolution to bring real change to your lives, or that you’re satisfied with being prey, once again, to the deception of those people and their trickery.
Beloveds, the ministers and managers are subject to factional partnerships from different political parties. They are not competent. Many of them are not qualified, neither scientifically nor professionally. Most of them work for their parties and not for the Iraqi citizen, regardless of their religious, ethnic or political affiliation. The result Iraq has reached today of near complete failure is a natural result of this.
At the very least, what was needed was a government of independent and competent people to accomplish two main tasks: 
To identify the reasons behind this failure with high accuracy and with scientific and practical standards, and to address Iraq’s situation in general, particularly the widespread corruption.
To try those who caused this failure for the past years, and at least try and hold accountable those who caused a large portion of Iraq’s land to be invaded, and who caused Iraqi bloodshed in Mosul, Speicher, etc.
Today, Dr. Haider Al-Abadi went back to the starting point. Yet, he wants us to believe that he will achieve political and economic stability with the same methods that resulted in what we have been going through.
I don’t believe that a reasonable person would expect different results from the same methods.
Anyway, I had predicted this almost a year ago in the aforementioned interview, and in what I’ve been writing on this page .
Today, what I want to say is:
Your vision is very short-sighted. Fallujah and Mosul aren’t lifebuoys—they are not even a straw to grasp."

Post by Imam pbuh after Karrada bombings:

In the previous post, I addressed the ruling parties in Iraq, particularly the ones believing that liberating Fallujah is a lifesaver for them. I said "Your vision is very short-sighted. Fallujah and Mosul aren’t a lifesaver—they are not even a straw to grasp."
This video shows the anger of the Iraqi people after the ruling parties have failed for 13 years to provide Iraqis with security. https://www.facebook.com/Ahmed.Alhasan.10313/videos/1038217226225940/

Post by Imam pbuh:

May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you.
I hope that the oppressed Iraqi people from every group will attend a peaceful protest in Liberty Square in Baghdad this coming Friday, in order to lift the oppression and injustice that has reached all of the people. The rest is up to Allah.*

*Video translation:
Reporter: Who do you deem responsible [for the explosions]?
Woman: All the politicians, from Al-Abadi to their smallest one. They are the ones who bombed us. They're pretending to be fighting Daish up there. Nonsense. They've let Daish in, they took the Yazidi women, they gave them the provinces. One day it's ISIS. One day it's Al-Qaeda. One day it's God knows who. Today, since 1 AM yesterday until now, you can't find women, children, youth or the elderly. They were all in the compounds. The people wanted to celebrate Eid. They were waiting for "Allahu Akbar" (God is great) to be said. They would only be happy on Eid. Is this the joy of Iraqis? Is this the day they've been waiting for to find joy? Damn him and damn all of them. They've made us hate Islam. They are not Islam. We are not Islam. And we don't have clerics that are any good. If our clerics were any good, they would have released a fatwa regarding the Green Zone. If our clerics were any good, they would have released a fatwa regarding the Green Zone, just like they released a fatwa on Daish they should release a fatwa on these politicians. Al-Maliki goes on TV and says I'm the one who created the Popular Forces. Wasn't it Al-Sistani who released a fatwa to fight Daish? Where are you? Enough silence. Why are you afraid? For thirty-five years, Saddam had ruled us and burned us alive. Now the time has come for these people to make us miss Saddam's days. The people are missing Saddam now because of these people. It was one thief we weren't happy with. Now we have thousands of thieves. Ammar Al-Hakeem is sitting over there with his bodyguards and his mansions and villas. Al-Abadi too. All of them. They own houses and villas. What's the fault of the Iraqi citizen who went out for 10,000 Dinars [~$8], selling things on the floor in the streets just to bring some joy to their parents?.  

https://www.facebook.com/Ahmed.Alhasan.10313/videos/1038476646199998/

Post by Imam pbuh:

The attendance this Friday of the protest at Liberty Square, Baghdad, by Iraqis from all groups, is an act of loyalty to the blood that has been and still is being shed by the corruption of the ruling parties more than anything else, for the past thirteen years.
‪#‎Your_corruption_is_killing_us‬
‫#‏فسادكم_يقتلنا‬

13582074_1039540316093631_54242828851856

Post by Imam pbuh: 

‪#‎Baghdad_Liberty_Square_Friday‬:
We hope that the photos of Iraq's martyrs who died in Karradah are raised, and that candles are lit on the Friday protest, to comfort the distressed families and expose the corruption of the parties' governments that have been and are killing us every day.
‪#‎Your_corruption_is_killing_us‬.

13620255_1039788496068813_24074507483781

Imam a.s commented on post
Question: May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be upon you my Imam. Does attending the protests support the truth, and is it obligatory upon believers to attend? May Allah empower you on the earth.
Answer: May the peace, mer
cy and blessings of Allah be upon you too. May Allah welcome you my beloved. May you be well every year. Does someone who truly believes in me think I call to falsehood or to frivolity?

Post by Imam pbuh:

A letter to Dr. Haydar Al-Ibadi, the Prime Minister of Iraq:
This picture shows that you have imprisoned a group of youths in Al-Karada who have been afflicted by their mourning because they attacked the cars of your procession and caused some damage to your cars. We hope that you have released them or I myself, Ahmed Ismael Saleh, am prepared to offer monetary compensation for whatever damage that they, these youths may have caused, only if you release them immediately. I am ready to sign the contract with you or with the Iraqi government in order to bear any compensation that you can assess in exchange for the damage that has occurred to your procession. The one who will sign the contract on my behalf is Sayed Hasan Al-Hamamy at my office in the honorable [city of] Najaf.
https://www.facebook.com/Ahmed.Alhasan.10313/videos/1039984729382523/

Imam Ahmed Alhasan احمد الحسن a.s commented 
Question:
About your statement that the religious and partisan slogans damage the protests: Do you mean that the attendants in general should not identify their religion and the group they belong to, including the ansar? Does this mean that the banner of Allegiance to Allah should not be raised, as well as other indicators to this blessed call?

Answer:
May Allah welcome you, my daughter.
Yes, it is so. 
What is required is for the Iraqi people, or their majority, or a large number of them from all sects and ethnicities, to go out [in protests]. Therefore, it’s wrong to raise specific religious or partisan slogans because they will alienate the ones disagreeing with them, and this makes them go against the original purpose.

Post by Imam pbuh:

The protests in Iraq are not for nothing, and they are not a choice. We are compelled to do them. These protests are to demand the bare minimum of human rights: the right to live. The Iraqi people are being killed every day because of corrupt parties dominating governance in Iraq. These parties are splitting the wealth among themselves, leaving many of the Iraqi people in a cyclone of killing, displacement, hunger and humiliation.

Below are words from a very short article or paper I wrote that was printed and published in 2004 as a small booklet titled Sovereignty to Allah:
“Democracy and Money:
Democracy has no room for people who don’t have money to spend on advertising, lying, falsifying facts and buying mercenaries and lowlifes. Here, the power of money becomes strangely clear in the democratic system. Parties and organisations begin plundering the poor people’s money in one way or another, and a time of treachery begins.”

Imam pbuh comments:

Demanding a government of independent qualified people (ministers, secretaries, managers, etc) is generally an acceptable transitional demand from the people. To me personally, I will skip it and move to the next demand, especially considering that it has been a year of them messing with the Iraqi people. Allah willing, there are many ways to change the bitter reality of the people. The only thing required from the people, especially the independent ones liberated from idolatry (who are the majority) is for them to go out and demand their rights.

Imam pbuh comments:

My beloved, democracy has its positives that they understand, because they are implemented in reality all around them in today’s word. Despite all the negatives that hit them in the face in the reality they live in, they still think well of democracy, and that perhaps one day they would reap its benefits. As for the supremacy of Allah, it is like a mythical bird. They know nothing about it, except that Ali once practiced it in Al-Kufa.

Post by Imam pbuh:

‪#‎Your_Corruption_Is_Killing_Us‬
The greatest form of jihad is saying a word of truth to an oppressive ruler.
Say it in the face of the oppressive parties' governments. 
Go out and say your word in the face of those corrupt ones. 
Do it for the children who were orphaned because of their corruption.
Do it for the blood that was shed because of their corruption. 
Do it for Iraq, that was destroyed by their corruption.
Go out and say your word. 
Life is about the stand you take. 
Life without taking a stand is unacceptable, dull, miserable, and without taste, flavor, or scent.
https://www.facebook.com/Ahmed.Alhasan.10313/videos/1043446112369718/

Post by Imam pbuh:

You will be given victory and the corrupt ones defeated
Go out and tell your word.
My beloved ones, staying at home after all this injustice and oppression is a shame

13686688_1044602595587403_31041857150965

Post by Imam pbuh:

Unofficial translation
The day of the oppressed one upon the oppressor is harder than the day of the oppressor upon the oppressed one.
You will be judged by the power of Allah https://www.facebook.com/Ahmed.Alhasan.10313/videos/1045280312186298/

Imam pbuh comments:

Question from Mustafa Hmid
May the peace, mercy, and blessings of God be upon you, my Sayed, my master, the Riser of the progeny of Muhammad. Today, my father spoke with me about the protest [in Iraq] and said, “If you go, I do not know you and you do not know me.” So I said to him, “I do not know you and you do not know me”, and I left the house while he walked behind me to have me come back.
Master, by God, I don’t know what to do. My family are not Ansar and they disagree with me in everything because they know that I am an Ansar and sometimes there is work to do for the call, and they know about it, but they disagree with it and I don’t know what to do. You and the call of God is on one side and they are on the other side and disagree. Therefore, I disagree with them, and then problems arise between us and they say to me, “Where is obedience to the parents?” I don’t know what to do, if it’s right or not, and what pleases you exactly and how can I deal with them. I just don’t know. May God grant you success, and make matters easy for you.

Answer: Ahmed Alhasan احمد الحسن says: 
And may the peace, mercy, and blessings of God be upon you too.
May God welcome you my beloved.
Your father, of course, sees you as part of him and loves you, perhaps more than his own self. Treat him according to this reality and do not be harsh with him, may God grant you success. The good father doesn’t deserve harshness from his children. Try to reconcile between obeying God and treating your dad with good manners and compassion. I ask God to guide them and help them to recognize the truth, and for them to be with you as your supporters.
Do not forget me in your prayers.

sdntrl.jpg

Imam a.s commented
Question from Muhammad Fadil:
And may the peace, mercy, and blessings of God be upon you. May God welcome you my master and leader.
There is a question many people bring up and others who have the same question but don't mention it. The question is: Are there alternative names to those that exist today in governance? For example, some mention Jafar Ibn Muhammad Baqir Al-Sadr, but is there at the very least a name or two names of those known to be impartial, or nationalistic as some might call it, that can be proposed candidly for a technocratic government? I need your dua (supplication), my master.

Answer from Ahmed Alhasan احمد الحسن:
Of course, there are many Iraqis who are qualified and independent. The issue is not just that of one or two people that I can name for you. Rather, the issue is: will the religious and political parties accept them, and so on? Or, at the very least, if the one who was an acceptable choice for the major populace were to be rejected, would this cause uneasiness for the people?! In my view, the answer is clear. As for Syed Jaafar Al-Sadr being an independent candidate to manage the Iraqi government, I believe that he would have many Iraqis supporting him. At the very least, there would be general acceptance by the people. Since every [intellectually] bankrupt individual has taken charge of it [the government], then what would be the problem with giving the son of Sayed Muhammad Baqer Al-Sadr a try? The ones who have confidence in him are the Islamic Dawa Party, the Council, Badr, and Muhammad Al-Sadr, may God have mercy upon him and his movement, led by Syed Muqtada Al-Sadr. Moreover, others are proud to be associated with him from an ideological standpoint or at the very least, they see him as a symbol with whom they agree out of mutual love and respect.

Jaafar Haidar asks:
So you, O respected one, are pleased about Al-Abadi and you're saying that he made a positive step? Get outta here, son!

Ahmed Al-Hasan says:
May God welcome you, my beloved one.
The issue is not about being pleased or displeased with Dr.Haidar Al-Abadi and others as individuals. We are criticizing stances and actions; and we are commending stances and actions. We are putting everything in its proper place, even for those who are fighting against us. If he did something good through his actions and behavior, I will say that he did well, and even praise his good behavior. However, I wish that you would use better language when you speak with others, even if you disagree with them.

Question:
To the Sayed: Why don't you appear in public and God will protect you from the people, so that appearing in public becomes a proof?

Answer from Imam Ahmed Alhasan احمد الحسن:
Syed Muhammad Albo Muhammad,
May God welcome you, my beloved.
God will protect you from the people does not mean to ignore the reasons [things happen]. The Messenger of God used to hide, out of sight from the people, so they wouldn’t kill him. So, he hid in a cave from the Quraish so that they wouldn’t pursue him.
As for me personally, I ask God to ease the matters and for Him to open a door for us out of His favor, in order to again be present for everyone at a known location. But the circumstances right now are such that it is not suitable, and I will not relate to you what they did before by ransacking my house in the Honorable [city of] Najaf. The earliest event occurred during a time period that was very close to the time when the armed forces besieged the Institution of Higher Studies in Najaf, only because my voice was to be broadcast for whoever wanted to attend and hear it during the weekly assembly at the institution.

13659207_196270484108803_561154989408026CnaSCOmWgAAeJXr.jpg:large

On 30/06/2016 at 7:20 AM, Shiawarrior313 said:

Shia References.

Imamat continues with 12 Mahdis pbuh from Hussein's pbuh progeny.

Sayed Muhammad Saadiq AlSader:"And from here Imam Al Mahdi pbuh will appoint a Khaleefa(successor)during his life, or at the end of his year,so that he will become the highest chief for the nation of the world of justice after him,and the first ruler from the period of the prefered and righteous ones of Allah" Mawsoo'a of Sayed Al Sader p.645 Tareekh Ma Ba'ad Al Thuhoor

The Prophet Muhammad pbuhap said to Ali bin Abi Talib on the night of his death,

...Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, Muhammad the Entrusted of the Holy Family of Muhammad peace be upon them. So these are the twelve Imams. Then after him, there will be twelve Mahdis. So if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my father’s: Abdullah (servant of Allah), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (rightly guided). He is the first of the believers.”

—Sheikh Al-Toosi, Al-Ghayba p.150 

Imam al-Mahdi's Successor pbuh is a Mahdi, only an Infallable can be Rightly Guided.

Sheikh Korani who is considered to be one of those who are specialists according to Shia Twelvers about the signs of Imam Al Mahdi pbuh defends the Imamate of the 12 Mahdis pbut.

Sheikh AlKorani points out the Tawaator of the narrations of the Mahdis in discussing the words of AlBayathi AlAmeli the author of the book Sirat AlMustaqeem who said that the narration of the will is khabar ahaad :
And the meaning from his words may Allah have mercy on him[AlBayathi]:" Is that Shareef AlMurthatha may Allah have mercy on him defended about the narrations on the continuation of Takleef(religious accountability)and the general Imamate after Imam AlMahdi pbuh with his sons the Mahdyeen(Mahdis). And he said that this doesn't conflict with that the Imams pbut are 12 and not more because they are the origin and the ones who remain from their branches and their continuation. And he does not reject the words of AlMurthatha but excluding and taking responsibility at interpreting the hadeeth of the 12 Mahdis.As for his saying that its khabar ahaad/solitary reports, the reason is that he did not look at the multiple reports that we have mentioned and I have seen some of them mentioned in the sources of other than ours also! And he imagined may Allah have mercy on him that the Qyama is close to the nation of Imam AlMahdi pbuh, he didn't come with hadeeths from Ahlulbayt pbut and also his wrong interpretation from the non existence of the nation after their nation. So we do not agree that this is evidence of the short period of their nation pbut."
Mujam Mawthoo'i liHadeeth Imam AlMahdi pbuh p.305

As for your belief that Mahdyoon are Imams themselves in Rajah and that the Rajah is after Imam Al Mahdi as, its wrong and negated by the clear hadiths from Imams pbut that Al Hussein as begins the Rajah and He as comes to the Imam who has no descendants/no progeny.

Mirza AlNoori in Najm AlThaaqib v.2 p.73 After when he mentioned 12 evidences about the offspring of Imam AlMahdi a.s. he said(....and there isn't a report that conflicts with these reports except the hadeeth that the Thiqa Sheikh who is grand AlFathel Ibn Shaathan AlNaysaboori in his Gaiba with a Sanad that is Saheeh from AlHasan son of Hazaz..he said: I entered to Ali ibn Abi Hamza who was with Abi alHasan alRidha (as), he told him (as): Are you an Imam? He (as) said: "Yes." So he said: I heard you grandfather Ja'far bin Muhammad (as) say: There will not be an Imam unless he has descendants. So he (as) said: "Did you forget, O Sheikh (old person), or did you try to forget? This is not what Ja'far (as) said, rather Ja'far (as) said: There will not be an Imam unless he has descendants, except the Imam that alHussain bin Ali (as) emerges to, he has no descendants." So he said to him (as): You have told the truth, may I be your ransom, this is what I heard your grandfather saying.

Ghaiba alTusi, p.224, Hadith.188: From alHasan bin Ali alKhazaz, he said: I entered to Ali ibn Abi Hamza who was with Abi alHasan alRidha (as), he told him (as): Are you an Imam? He (as) said: "Yes." So he said: I heard you grandfather Ja'far bin Muhammad (as) say: There will not be an Imam unless he has descendants. So he (as) said: "Did you forget, O Sheikh (old person), or did you try to forget? This is not what Ja'far (as) said, rather Ja'far (as) said: There will not be an Imam unless he has descendants, except the Imam that alHussain bin Ali (as) emerges to, he has no descendants." So he said to him (as): You have told the truth, may I be your ransom, this is what I heard your grandfather saying.

But Imam Al Mahdi as has progeny and descendants, for there are more than 100 narrations about that, for example:

Imam Ritha pbuh said:"And peace and blessings upon your guardian(Imam Al Mahdi),and those who bear your promise and the Imams from his sons”Bihar AlAnwar v.99 p.114 v.52 p.20 Gaibat AlToosi p.186 Jamal AlIsboo p.301

Imam Al Saadiq pbuh said:"Peace be upon you O Master O Hujja son of AlHasan Saaheb AlZaman blessings of Allah be upon you and upon your pure benevolent offspring "Bihar Al Anwar v.98 p.375 Mustadrak AlWasael v.10 p.369-371 h.12200 Jame Ahadeeth AlShia v.12 p.294-295

Imam Jaafar pbuh said:"O Allah be for your guardian,the one who rises with your matter Muhammad ibn Hassan, to his fathers peace and blessings in this hour and every hour,a patron,a protector,a leader,a victor,an evidence,and assistant,until you make him on earth be supported and make him enjoy its height and breadth and make for him an offspring Imams that inherit” Bihar Al Anwar v.49 p.349

Conclusion: Rajah is not after Imam Al Mahdi as infact Al Mahdi as has progeny and Imams from his offspring, while Rajah begins after the Imam who has no progeny/descendants.

On 25/07/2016 at 3:11 AM, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

They're trying to "refute" Sayyed Hassan Nasrullah now... just shows you what kind of group these people are.

Is Sayeed Nasrullah irrefuteable according to your understanding ?  He has all knowledge about the narrations and can never make a mistake ?  Is he an Infallable astagfirullah so he can't be refuted ?! 

They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah  - Quran 9:31

(the picture says: How many dirhams is there in my jar?)

13599836_607344029443282_410220805268984

Sheikh Yaser Al-Habeeb on the 4th of July 2016 presented a challenge to Sayed Ahmed Al-Hasan Al-Yamani, the messenger and 
successor of Imam Al-Mahdi mentioned in the Prophet's Will. He said in his video that he will believe in the Imamate of Ahmed Al-Hasan as long as Sayed Ahmed Al-Hasan tells him the amount of pennies there is in the jar. Therefore, on that case, his belief in an Imam will only be complete if the amount of pennies is given to him, so its a miracle restricted to an exact amount of things given.

Now, what we need to do here is to go to the hadeeths in the Shia books and see if this is the way in knowing the Imam and what kind of response the Prince of the believers has said concerning this challenge. We also have to ask: Did the Prince of the believers respond to such a challenge or has he condemned it? Did the Imam respond to him because the questioner has a right to know the answer?

As a matter of fact there is a hadeeth from the Prince of the believers page 196 of Al-Amali by the jurist(faqeeh) Sheikh Al-Sadooq hadeeth 1 and this hadeeth is also mentioned in numerous Shia books like Kamel Al-Zyarat and Bihar Al-Anwar, also others.

To be intellectually and scientifically sincere I will present the hadeeth with its chain of narrators:

On the authority of Sheikh Al-Saadoq Abu Jaafar Muhammad son of 
Ali on the authority of his father Ali son of Hussain on the authority on the authority of Ali son of Musa son of Jaafar son of Abi Jaafar AlKamandani on the authority of Ahmed son of Muhammad son of Eissa on the authority of Abdulrahman son of Abi Najran on the authority of Jaafar son of Muhammad Al-Kufi on the authority of Ubayallah AlSameen on the authority of Sa'ad son of Tareef on the authority of Asbagh son of Nubata, he said:

While the Prince of the believers pbuh was giving a sermon to the people saying, "Ask me before you lose me, by God, there isn't a thing you ask me about in the past or in the future unless I tell you about it." 
Sa'ad son of Waqas then stood up and said, "O Prince of the believers, tell me how many hairs are on my head and beard?" 

So he said to him: "By God, you have asked me about a question that my brother, the Messenger of God pbuh and progeny have told me about. In regards to the hairs of your head and beard, there is in every pore of your hairs a shaytan sitting in it. And there is in your house a scum that will kill my son Al-Hussain." Narrator says: Umar son of Sa'ad was during that time running infront of him(as a child). 

This hadeeth clearly expresses for you the anger of the Messenger of God and Imam Ali pbuh towards such a question. And how this challenge in order to believe in the truthfulness of the Prince of the Believers is infact a cursed question and the asker of it is no difference than the cursed Sa'ad son of Waqas. So the point of Sa'ad son of Waqas asking that question is that he wanted to know: 

The exact amount of certain things(hairs) in a certain place(head and beard) in order to believe in the Imamate of Ali pbuh.

And Sheikh Yaser Al-Habeeb's challenge to Ahmed Al-Hasan the successor of Imam Al-Mahdi pbuh is:

He wanted to know the exact amount of certain things(pennies) in a certain place(jar) in order to believe in the Imamate of Ahmed Al-Hasan pbuh.

Subhanallah can't you see the resemblence between the one asking the question and the one who is asked the question?

2:118 

Those who do not know say, "Why does Allah not speak to us or there come to us a sign?" Thus spoke those before them like their words. Their hearts resemble each other. We have shown clearly the signs to a people who are certain [in faith]

3 hours ago, Slavic Shia said:

Is Sayeed Nasrullah irrefuteable according to your understanding ?  He has all knowledge about the narrations and can never make a mistake ?  Is he an Infallable astagfirullah so he can't be refuted ?! 

They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah  - Quran 9:31

Funny, you copy and paste an Ayah that applies to you directly. Subhan Allah how things work. It's as if Allah is blinding you to attack yourself.

13 hours ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

Funny, you copy and paste an Ayah that applies to you directly. Subhan Allah how things work. It's as if Allah is blinding you to attack yourself.

The Yamani a.s is an infallible, hence cannot be a lord against the Allah swt

The Yamani a.s. is the only guide to his father Imam al Mahdi Muhammad ibn al Hasan a.s

and he is Imam Ahmad al Hassan a.s who is mentioned in the Will of the Holy Prophet (s)

Take not your religion from the scholars, most of them are the most evil of creation under the sky, as the hadiths of the AhlulBayt a.s. state

Imam Ahmad al Hassan a.s said:

"O people, do not be fooled by the scholars of misguidance and their supporters. Read, research, scrutinize, learn, and know the truth by your own selves. Do not depend on someone to decide your hereafter for you thus you regret it tomorrow when no regret shall benefit you {And they said, O our Lord, we have obeyed our masters and leaders so they have led us astray}

And He a.s. said

"I, and I seek refuge from the I, have not told anyone to follow me blindly, rather, I say open your eyes and distinguish the proof, and know the companion of the truth in order that you may save yourself from the Hell fire"

So the messenger of Imam al Mahdi a.s tells you to research and investigate the truth, using the mind and heart that Allah swt has gifted you, while the wealthy shia marja scholars tell you to submit to them as if they are infallible.

Supremacy is only for Allah

The Sunni folk took Abu Bakr l.a and Umar l.a as lords besides Allah,

Those who call themselves Shia today took the Marja Scholars as lords besides Allah,

And the person you addressed has taken wealthy sheikhs as lords besides Allah swt as they, the Najaf office sect who believe that Imam Ahmad al Hassan's presence to the world is via facebook, have left the Imam a.s. for the likes of the Abu Bakrs l.a and Umars l.a among them today in their infamous and misguiding Masonic office of Najaf, who have stolen and used the identity of the Imam a.s. to take advantage of the people, to misguide the people, and for petty worldly gain. Their office which is falsely attributed to the Imam a.s. has deals/contracts with the government of Iraq, behind the scenes.

"What happened before, will surely happen again." - Imam Ali a.s

There is no Power nor Might except with Allah.

Edited by ibn_Ibrahim

@Rasul

I have seen a number of your unsuccessful debates with the Ansar of the messenger and son of Imam al Mahdi a.s.

In response to your arguments you have linked here,

The answer regarding Masjid al Aqsa, are you able to prove the answer came from Imam Ahmad al Hassan a.s. ? And not his enemies from the office of Najaf who pretend to the Imam a.s. and write in his name? The office of Najaf have issued many answers in the name of the Imam a.s. and books and also a sermon (sermon of Muharram).

There is no ignorance at all from Imam Ahmad al Hassan a.s.

In regards to your argument about Imam al Mahdi Muhamamd ibn al Hassan a.s being the seal of successors, there is no disagreement. He a.s. is indeed the seal of successors from the successors to the Holy Prophet of Allah Muhammad (s), that's why there are 12 Holy Imams a.s. , not 24 Imams. The successors after 12 Holy Imams a.s. are known as the Mahdies. They are not the direct successors of the Holy Prophet (s) , they are direct successors of Imam al Mahdi Muhammad ibn al Hasan a.s. they are not at the same rank as the Imams a.s. who are direct successors of the Holy Prophet (s)

Imam Ja'far al Sadiq a.s said: "From us, after the Qaim a.s, are twelve Mahdies from the sons of al Hussayn a.s." 

- Mukhtasir Basa'ir alDarajat page 49

"I said to al Sadiq, Ja'far ibn Muhamamd a.s, “O son of the Holy Prophet, I once heard your father a.s saying that after the Qa'im there shall be twelve Imams”, and then he corrected, “He actually said twelve Mahdies and not twelve Imams. They are from our followers, who shall call upon people to support us and identify our right.”

- Bihar al Anwar (Oceans of Lights), chapter 53 page 145,

- Kamal al Din (Perfectionism of Religion) chapter 2, page 358.

The Holy Prophet (s) said, He (s) is the seal of the Prophets, which did not mean there were no characters to succeed him (s) who had the rank of Prophethood

Imam al Mahdi a.s. is the seal of Awsiya from the Holy Prophet (s), it doesn't mean there are no infallibles that Imam al Mahdi a.s is going to send from him to succeed him. There are many narrations which speak of successors after Imam al Mahdi Muhammad ibn al Hasan a.s. which are NOT the direct successors of the Holy Prophet as in the case of the 12 Holy Imams a.s.

The Will of the Holy Prophet (s) which Umar l.a and his friends tried to prevent, describes 12 characters which are 12 Holy Imams a.s and another character from his sons whose name is Ahmad. The 12 Mahdies are the direct successors of Imam al Mahdi Muhammad ibn al Hassan a.s

In regards to the hadith about the two names of the Qaim a.s. , the AhlulBayt a.s. have mentioned certain things about their descendants that they will do/accomplish, however they a.s. said it as if referring to themself entirely. One such hadith is the narration regarding the companion of Egypt setting up a platform in Egypt, and about the destruction of Damascus stone by stone. If taken literally it means Imam Ali a.s. is coming back to build a platform in Egypt which calls towards Imam al Mahdi a.s. So if the hadith you quoted is transmitted completely correct (rajul instead of the plural), then it is no proof against the Imam a.s. as stated above.

Imam Ja'far al Sadiq a.s said: "And if we told you about a man something, and it was from his son, or son of his son do not deny it"
-Bihar Al Anwar v.26 p.225
-Nimat Allah Jaza'eri p.435

Apply the hadith,

And in the Will of the Holy Prophet (s) about the son of Imam al Mahdi a.s. having three names, the three names also refer to three individuals,

Ahmad - Imam Ahmad al Hassan a.s.

Abdullah - Abdullah Hashem a.s the successor of Imam Ahmad al Hassan a.s, the second Mahdi

Mahdi - The third successor of Imam al Mahdi Muhammad ibn al Hassan a.s., the third Mahdi

"And if we told you about a man something, and it was from his son, or son of his son do not deny it"

And there are great established proofs which cannot be claimed by other than its companion such as the the Will of the Holy Prophet (s), the hadith about the death of king Abdullah of Hejaz l.a, the hadith about the 12 men, and further proofs such as the challenge of mubahala, encouraging the people to ask Allah sincerely for the truth (istikhara)

Quote from one of the office sheikhs l.a

"O believers, pay attention to the danger of those who cut off the path from the people and make people doubt the ways of guidance which Allah swt has put for the people, and some of the clearest of those ways are the Istikhara and the truthful vision, and a lot other than that, as many as the breaths of creation!

Thirdly: A lot of narrations have been narrated from Ahlul Bayt pbut urging people to turn to Istikhara at the time of confusion and when they do not know guidance and when matters are confusing. 

In the will of Imam Ali pbuh to his son AlHassan pbuh: "...and be sincere in asking your Lord, for giving and depriving are in His hands, and make a lot of Istikhara..." Nahjul Balagha p393

The Messenger of Allah sawas said: "If you wanted to seek a good omen (Tafa'ol) by the book of Allah The Almighty, then recite Surat Al-Ikhlas 3 times, then send prayers upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad 3 times, then say "O Allah I have sought good omen by Your Book, and I have depended on You, so show me from Your book that which is hidden from Your saved goodness in Your unseen" then open the book without counting the papers or lines" - Mafatih AlJinan, AlBaqiyat AlSalihat

And many more hadiths other than this, urging people to turn to Allah swt and making Istikhara to Him swt. And it has been narrated that Safwan ibn Yahya AlJammal proved the imamate of Ali son of Musa AlRidha pbuh through Istikhara, and he is from the best companions of Imam Musa AlKathim pbuh and from the closest ones to him. Sheikh AlToosi narrated in his book AlGhayba p54: 

From Ali ibn Mo’ath, he said: “I said to Safwan bin Yahya: ‘By what thing have you determined that Ali – meaning [Ali] Al Rida (pbuh) – [is the Imam]?’ He said: ‘I prayed, and supplicated to Allah, and I made Istikhara and became certain that he was him (the Imam)’” (Ghayba Al-Toosi: p. 54)"

7 hours ago, ibn_Ibrahim said:

I have seen a number of your unsuccessful debates with the Ansar of the messenger and son of Imam al Mahdi a.s.

Can you show me my "unsuccessful debates", follower of drug dealer,. If you wish, then we can debate with you, so that you can run like all other Ansooris. ;)

The answer regarding Masjid al Aqsa, are you able to prove the answer came from Imam Ahmad al Hassan a.s. ? And not his enemies from the office of Najaf who pretend to the Imam a.s. and write in his name? The office of Najaf have issued many answers in the name of the Imam a.s. and books and also a sermon (sermon of Muharram).

There is no ignorance at all from Imam Ahmad al Hassan a.s.

Do you have evidence, that it wasn't Ahmad al-Hassan? His fatwas contain only ignorance. By the way, and Abdullah Hashem himself testified for the miracle of the Ahmad al-Hassan of White Banners.

In regards to your argument about Imam al Mahdi Muhamamd ibn al Hassan a.s being the seal of successors, there is no disagreement. He a.s. is indeed the seal of successors from the successors to the Holy Prophet of Allah Muhammad (s), that's why there are 12 Holy Imams a.s. , not 24 Imams. The successors after 12 Holy Imams a.s. are known as the Mahdies. They are not the direct successors of the Holy Prophet (s) , they are direct successors of Imam al Mahdi Muhammad ibn al Hasan a.s. they are not at the same rank as the Imams a.s. who are direct successors of the Holy Prophet (s)

12 Mahdis (as) are 12 Imams (as) themselves, as mentioned by Ahl al-Bayt (as) in hadith. So, were will you run from this?

Imam Ja'far al Sadiq a.s said: "From us, after the Qaim a.s, are twelve Mahdies from the sons of al Hussayn a.s." 

- Mukhtasir Basa'ir alDarajat page 49

"We are the twelve Mahdis." http://shia-rafidah.com/articles/21-12-mahdis-ahmad.html#.V627E02LSUk

"From us there are Twelve Mahdis, the first of whom is Amīr al-Mu'minīn Ali Ibn Abi Talib (as) and the last of whom is my ninth descendant. And he is truly the Imam al-Qaim.  http://shia-rafidah.com/articles/71-first-last-mahdi.html

“From us there will be twelve Mahdis. Six have passed and six are remaining. Allah will do with the sixth as He pleases.”

http://shia-rafidah.com/articles/22-12-mahdis.html#.V628bE2LSUk

However, this particular hadith [which you mentioned] contains mistakes of narrator. And has been corrected by other hadith which mention 12 Mahdis (as)

"I said to al Sadiq, Ja'far ibn Muhamamd a.s, “O son of the Holy Prophet, I once heard your father a.s saying that after the Qa'im there shall be twelve Imams”, and then he corrected, “He actually said twelve Mahdies and not twelve Imams. They are from our followers, who shall call upon people to support us and identify our right.”

- Bihar al Anwar (Oceans of Lights), chapter 53 page 145,

- Kamal al Din (Perfectionism of Religion) chapter 2, page 358.

This hadith contains allegory or taqiyya, and has been explained in another hadith:
"We are the twelve Mahdis." http://shia-rafidah.com/articles/21-12-mahdis-ahmad.html#.V627E02LSUk

The Holy Prophet (s) said, He (s) is the seal of the Prophets, which did not mean there were no characters to succeed him (s) who had the rank of Prophethood

Give this to AbdDollar Hashishi (Aleyhi Khums)

Muhammad b. `Ali b. al-Husayn by his isnad from `Ali b. al-Hakam from Aban al-Ahmar from Abu Basir Yahya b. Abi ‘l-Qasim from Abu Ja`far عليه السلام that he said in a hadith: The Prophet صلى الله عليه وآله said: O people, there is no prophet after me, and no sunna after my Sunna.  So whoever claims that and calls to that, then his call and his innovation (bid`a) are in the Fire, so kill him.  And whoever follows him then he is in the Fire.  O people, bring to life the qisas (retaliation), and bring to life the right of the owner of the right, and do not disunite, and surrender and submit you will be secure “Allah has written, 'I will surely prevail, I and My messengers;' verily, Allah is strong and mighty” (58:21) (wasail alShia)

Al - Hasan Ibn Abi Al - Ala ' reported that Imam As- Sadiq (a . ) Said : " The Permitted and Prohibited must be attributed to us , but as far as the prophethood , so this is not permitted . " [ Bihar - ul -Anwar of Al - Majlisi , Volume 26 page 83 ]

The Will of the Holy Prophet (s) which Umar l.a and his friends tried to prevent, describes 12 characters which are 12 Holy Imams a.s and another character from his sons whose name is Ahmad. The 12 Mahdies are the direct successors of Imam al Mahdi Muhammad ibn al Hassan a.s

Ahmad al-Hassan - mentioned in the “Will”?

al-Tābiʻī al-Kabīr - Sulaym (ra) has mentioned in his book, what Prophet (saww) has mentioned in his "Will". Nothing has been mentioned in it about ‘al-Mahdiyoon’ or ‘Ahmad al-Hassan’. Let's see, what Prophet (saww) has mentioned in his "Will".

وسمى من يكون من أئمة الهدى الذين أمر الله بطاعتهم إلى يوم القيامة. فسماني أولهم ثم ابني هذا - وأدنى بيده إلى الحسن - ثم الحسين ثم تسعة من ولد ابني هذا - يعني الحسين

Imam Ali (as) said: [...] and he [i.e. Prophet (saww) while dictating the "Will"] told the names of the Imams (as) who are guides, whose obedience Allah (swt) has commanded till the Day of Judgement. In these first is my name, and the second is this my son [pointing towards Hassan (as)]. After him, Hussain (a.s) and then nine from my this son Hussain (as).

Shia References.

Source: Kitāb Sulaym ibn Qays al-Hilālī by al-Tābiʻī al-Kabīr, page 211,

http://shia-rafidah.com/articles/29-will-kitab-sulaym.html#.V62_g02LSUk

You must be sick, if you believe that Abdullah Hashem is successor mentioned in the Will. The guy is drug dealer and ex Sunni. Lolz So, I don't need to talk to you.

Abdullah - Abdullah Hashem a.s the successor of Imam Ahmad al Hassan a.s, the second Mahdi

Question from Muhammad Fadil:
And may the peace, mercy, and blessings of God be upon you. May God welcome you my master and leader.
There is a question many people bring up and others who have the same question but don't mention it. The question is: Are there alternative names to those that exist today in governance? For example, some mention Jafar Ibn Muhammad Baqir Al-Sadr, but is there at the very least a name or two names of those known to be impartial, or nationalistic as some might call it, that can be proposed candidly for a technocratic government? I need your dua (supplication), my master.

Answer from Ahmed Alhasan احمد الحسن:
Of course, there are many Iraqis who are qualified and independent. The issue is not just that of one or two people that I can name for you. Rather, the issue is: will the religious and political parties accept them, and so on? Or, at the very least, if the one who was an acceptable choice for the major populace were to be rejected, would this cause uneasiness for the people?! In my view, the answer is clear. As for Syed Jaafar Al-Sadr being an independent candidate to manage the Iraqi government, I believe that he would have many Iraqis supporting him. At the very least, there would be general acceptance by the people. Since every [intellectually] bankrupt individual has taken charge of it [the government], then what would be the problem with giving the son of Sayed Muhammad Baqer Al-Sadr a try? The ones who have confidence in him are the Islamic Dawa Party, the Council, Badr, and Muhammad Al-Sadr, may God have mercy upon him and his movement, led by Syed Muqtada Al-Sadr. Moreover, others are proud to be associated with him from an ideological standpoint or at the very least, they see him as a symbol with whom they agree out of mutual love and respect.

There are no proofs that Imam Mehdi (atfs) will send any person or envoy to people of earth before the Nafse Zakiya whose name is mentioned as Ahmad/Mohammad in some books on Ghayba. That will happen only after the completion of certain major signs like Sufyani, Yamani, call from Sky. Though there are some minor signs too.

Ahmad al Hasan whosoever he is, if thinks he is really a deputy to Imam Mehdi (atfs) then he must prove his credentials rather fooling people. Whatever I read about Ahmad al Hasan, there are certain questions which comes in mind and foremost question is if he is really what he is declaring then he should be among 313 or above 313 in position & status in the eyes of Master of Time (atfs). We know from the teachings of Infallible (as) that companions of Mehdi (atfs) will be full of knowledge and power. He should debate in an open forum with Islamic scholars regarding his position and status. If he is really someone assigned by Mehdi (atfs), he will be able to defeat the other scholars and people will follow him. But he is hiding from debates and discussion, it proves that he is just an Impostor and nothing more than that.

SO requesting all followers of Ahmad al Hasan stop fooling  yourself and others. 

Among the first of the 313 from Basra is Ahmed

And from Basra: Abdulrahman bin AlAtaf son of Sa'ad and---- Ahmed---- and Maleeh and Hamad son of Jaber. p.232 Besharat Al Islam

from basra2.jpg

from basra is ahmad.png

This confirms the Prophet's will that the first believer and first of the close ones is Ahmed a.s

Will of the Prophet Muhammad pbuhap on the night of his death:

The Prophet Muhammad pbuhap said to Ali bin Abi Talib on the night of his death,

“O Father of Al-Hassan, bring me a pen and a paper”, and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he said, “O Ali, there will be twelve Imams after me and after them there will be twelve Mahdis. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, Allah has named you in his heavens Ali Al- Mortatha, The Prince of the Believers, the Grand Truthful, the Bright Differentiator between truth and falsehood, the trusted, and the Mahdi (the rightly guided). These names may not to be truly attributed to other than you. O Ali, you are my successor over my family, their living and their deceased, and over my women. Whomever you affirm shall find me tomorrow, and whomever you reject I am innocent of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the Day of Resurrection. And you are the successor (Khalifa) upon my nation after me. If death approaches you, hand it over to my son Al-Hassan the very beneficial. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to my son Al- Hussein, the martyr, the pure, the assassinated. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, the master of the worshippers, Ali. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, Muhammed Al-Baqir. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, Jafar Al-Sadiq. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, Musa Al-Kathum. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al-Retha. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son Muhammad, the trustworthy, the pious. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son Ali, the advisor. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son Al-Hassan, the virtuous. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, Muhammad the Entrusted of the Holy Family of Muhammad peace be upon them. So these are the twelve Imams. Then after him, there will be twelve Mahdis. So if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my father’s: Abdullah (servant of Allah), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (rightly guided). He is the first of the believers.

—Sheikh Al-Toosi, Al-Ghayba p.150
—Sheikh Hor Al-Amili, Ithbat Al-Hodat Vol. 1 p.549
—Sheikh Hor Al-Amili, Al-Iqath Min Al-Haj’a p.393-3
—Sheikh Hassan bin Soulayman Al Hilli, Mokhtasar Al Bassair p.159
—Al-Allama Al-Majlisii, Bihar Al-Anwar Vol. 53 p.147
—Al-Allama Al-Majlisii, Bihar Al-Anwar Vol. 36 p.260
—Sheikh Abd Allah Al-Bahrani, Al’awalim Vol. 3 p.236
—Al-Sayyed Hashim Al-Bahrani, Ghayat Al-Maram Vol. 1 p.370
—Al-Sayyed Hashim Al-Bahrani, Al-Insaf p.222
—Al-Fayth Al-Kachani, Nawadir Al-Akhbar p.294-9
—Sheikh Mirza Annouri, Annajm Al-Thaqib Vol. 2 p.71
—Al-Sayyed Muhammad Muhammad Sadiq Al-Sadir , Tarikh Ma Ba’d Al-Thohoor p.641-11
—Sheikh Al Mayanji, Makatib Arrassoul Vol. 2 p.96
—Sheikh Al-Korani, Mokhtasar Mo’jam Ahadith Al-Imam Al-Mahdi p.301-13

On 8/17/2016 at 6:51 AM, haidermpr said:

There are no proofs that Imam Mehdi (atfs) will send any person or envoy to people of earth before the Nafse Zakiya whose name is mentioned as Ahmad/Mohammad in some books on Ghayba. That will happen only after the completion of certain major signs like Sufyani, Yamani, call from Sky. Though there are some minor signs too.

Ahmad al Hasan whosoever he is, if thinks he is really a deputy to Imam Mehdi (atfs) then he must prove his credentials rather fooling people. Whatever I read about Ahmad al Hasan, there are certain questions which comes in mind and foremost question is if he is really what he is declaring then he should be among 313 or above 313 in position & status in the eyes of Master of Time (atfs). We know from the teachings of Infallible (as) that companions of Mehdi (atfs) will be full of knowledge and power. He should debate in an open forum with Islamic scholars regarding his position and status. If he is really someone assigned by Mehdi (atfs), he will be able to defeat the other scholars and people will follow him. But he is hiding from debates and discussion, it proves that he is just an Impostor and nothing more than that.

SO requesting all followers of Ahmad al Hasan stop fooling  yourself and others. 

Imam Ahmed al-Hasan pbuh has called the top Shia Marjaes to debate but they have denied , like always in the history of mankind the scholars denied the Messengers of Allah swt.

Anyhow you can read Imam's pbuh book - Atheism Delusion , in which there are written debates with Dawkins and Hawking , the most famous Atheist scholars in the world, proving to them the existence of Allah swt through Science and Evolution, etc...  Also there is discussion and debates with the Shia and Sunni scholars in regards to their stance on Evolution, the way they deny it ,which is wrong and embarassing. The Imam pbuh with high percision disproves the belief of all the major religious Scholars that Evolution is not true. 

[MOD NOTE: No link allowed to the fake Mahdi website.]

A Wahhabi unwilling testifies to a vision from Allah SWT about Ansar Al Mahdi as the saved sect.

Following is the testimony of Ansar Allah sister Sahar Al Ansari

والله العظيم والله شاهد على قولي..
I swear to Allah (SWT) and Allah is witness on what I say
يوم من الأيام دخل شخص غرفة البالتوك صباحاً، وكنا نعرفه،
اسمه عيسى وهو وهابي من الإمارات.
One of the days, a person entered in the morning the PalTalk room (of Ansar) and we were knowing him, He name is Issa and he is a Wahabi from UAE
كان ينسق مناظرات بيننا نحن الانصار وبين بقية الغرف الاخرى.
He was arranging debates between us (Ansars) and rest of the rooms
فدخل هذا الشخص ومسك المايك، وقال لنا:
انا ضد ياسر الحبيب.. لكنه بعض الأحيان يقول أمور صحيحة.
So he took the Mic and said, I’m against Yasser Al Habib; but sometimes he says right things
قلنا له:
طيب ماذا تقصد؟
(لاحظوا ان ياسر الحبيب عدو الوهابية، وهذا يقف معه الآن!)
We said to him, what do you mean?
(notice that Yasser Al Habib is an enemy to Wahabi’s but he is standing alongside him in few things)
قال الوهابي:
ياسر الحبيب يقول في احد التسجيلات (وسمعنا التسجيل) أن أحمد الحسن ساحر ودرس في الهند السحر وووو... وكلامه هذا اعتقد انه صحيح!
The Wahabi said,
Yasser Al Habib says in one of his recordings (and we heard it) that Ahmed Al Hassan is a magician, he learned the magic in India, etc… and I feel that this is right!
ثم قال الوهابي:
أنا رأيت حلم... رأيت يوم القيامة بالكااامل حصل أمامي، والله رأيت آيات القرآن نفسها تتحقق أمامي (واذا الشمس كورت واذا النجوم انكدرت.....الخ).
Then the Wahabi said,
I’ve seen a dream, I’ve seen the Judgment day happening in its entirety in front of me, I’ve seen the same verses of Quraan getting fulfilled in front of me (Itha ashshamsu kuwwirat, Wa-itha annujoomu inkadarat) = (When the sun is wrapped up [in darkness], And when the stars fall, dispersing,)
ثم يعلّق ويقول وهو متحير ومصدوم: والله كيف هذا الأمر الشيطان شاطر جدا كيف استطاع ان يريني يوم القيامة وهذه الآيات بالقرآن بدقة.
Then he comments and says and he was puzzled and shocked:
I swear to Allah, how this devil is very smart, how he was able to show me the Day of Resurrection and these verses Quraan accurately
ثم أكمل وقال:
ثم عندما كنا في عرصات القيامة وكان مصيري جهنم سمعت هاتف يقول: جماعة أحمد الحسن هم الفرقة الناجية. (وكانت هذه النقطة صعب على قلبه التفوه بها وصاغها بعدة صيغ منها... ان جماعتكم هي الناجية او الحق ووو...).
Then he continues and says:
And when we were in the Judgement post and my fate was Hell, I’ve heard someone says: Ahmed Al Hassan’s group are the Saved Group ( And it was difficult for his heart to say such a thing and he narrated it in multiple different ways, like: “your group is the saved group and the Right group, etc…)
ثم قال وهو خائف من الرؤيا: هذا الشيطان شاطر كيف يريني هذا؟ كيف تفعلون هذا (وهو يوجه الكلام لنا على اساس أننا سحرناه!).
Then he was afraid from the vision and said: The Devil is smart; how he shows me all that; How do you do all this (and he means the Ansars as magicians)
فأجبناه:
انت كالذي قال الله عنهم بالقرآن:
(وَلَوْ فَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ بَابًا مِنَ السَّمَاءِ فَظَلُّوا فِيهِ يَعْرُجُونَ * لَقَالُوا إِنَّمَا سُكِّرَتْ أَبْصَارُنَا بَلْ نَحْنُ قَوْمٌ مَسْحُورُونَ)
[سورة الحجر 14 - 15]
We replied:
You are like the one who Allah said about them in Quraan
(Walaw fatahna AAalayhim babanmina assama-i fathalloo feehiya Yarujoon, Laqaloo innama sukkirat absaruna bal nahnu qawmun mashooroon) =
(And [even] if We opened to them a gate from the heaven and they continued therein to ascend, They would say, "Our eyes have only been dazzled. Rather, we are a people affected by magic.")
قالوا عن رسول الله (ص) ساحر وقالوا عن الانبياء سحرة لأن الكفار كانوا يرون رؤى تشهد للانبياء (ع)، واليوم تقولونها لأحمد الحسن (ع) كما قال أسلافكم.
They said about Prophet Muhammad (PbUH&F) Magician, and they said about the Prophets Magicians, because the unbelievers use to see visions that witness to prophets, and today you are saying it about Ahmed Al Hassan (PbUH&F) the way your ancestors said
والله على ما أقول شهيد أن هذا ما حدث أمام عيني وما سمعته بأذني، ومن يعرفني يعرف أني لا أكذب وأخاف الله سبحانه، ويوجد شهود على هذه الحادثة منهم الأخ الأنصاري أبو الوليد وغيره.
سحر الانصارية
Allah is witness on what I’ve said, this happened in front of my eyes and this is what I heard with my own ears. And who knows me knows that I don’t lie and I fear Allah (SWT). And there are witnesses on this incident, one amongst them is Brother Al Ansari Abu Al Waleed and others
Sahar Al Ansariya
"

Shaykh Jalil al Fadil ibn Shadhan ibn Khalil narrarated from Muhammad ibn Abi Amierrda narrarated from Jamil ibn Durjan from Zaraarah ibn Aeyena, from Abu Abdallah (alaihe salam), who said:
"And out of Yemen will come the Yamani, with bleached flags (white flags, البيض) on one day, one month, one year (meaning someday).

OUT OF YEMEN!!! So the Yamani supposedly comes from Basra, has 500 other followers, has a facebook page, and a website called saviourofmankind.com

Also, he claimed to be Yamani in 2002. That means he did not oppose Saddam or Al Qaeda or the Americans. Is he condemning Israel? No. Is he condemning the Saudis? No. Is he commanding his followers to attack Daesh? No. They are just fighting Iraqi Police in Basra. He should be protecting Najaf and Karbala from the Wahabbis. He is some saviour. Imam Jafar Sadegh (alaihe salam) avoided wearing makrooh black clothes until his life was at risk, and Mr. Hassan can not go up against Daesh.

Assalamu Alaikom.

Edited by Mansur Bakhtiari

Honorable Shaykh Jalil al Fadl ibn Shadhan ibn Khalil (radyallahu anhu) narrarated from Muhammad ibn Abi Amierrda narrarated from Jamil ibn Durjan from Zaraarah ibn Aeyena, from Abu Abdallah (alaihe salam), who said:
"And out of Yemen will come the Yamani, with
white flage (البيض) on one day, one month, one year (meaning someday)."

Out of the East will come the Khorasani, and out of Yemen will come The Yamani

These hadith are repeated by Muhaddith Al Nuri at Tabarsi

http://shia-rafidah.com/articles/78-hadith-from-yemen.html

Another sign: Soon after the death of Abdullah al Saud (curse of Allah be upon him) died, the Houthis took over Sanaa. This is proof that they are the army of Al Yamani, not Ahmad al Hassan. 

Saraya al Khorasani has 3000 volunteers fighting Daesh, 100 000 Hezbollah fighters defending Lebanon, 200 000 fighting for the Yamani in Yemen. May Allah bless them. 

May Allah guide us all

Edited by Mansur Bakhtiari