Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Orion

Who Is Ahmad Al Hassan?

Wow... I installed Paltalk to listen to some live majaalis or maybe listen to a few latmiyah/noha being shared by other Shi'a (live), and when I searched for a room in the Iran section I found a room called "Ansar Imam al-Mahdi." So I joined, only to find that all of the 21 members in the chat-room were all followers of Ahmad al-Hasan. They asked me if I followed "The Yamani," and when I gave them a bit of a harsh reply, the host on the mic told everybody to calm down.

Then the host gave me a link to a website to learn more about Ahmad al-Hasan. But what I found most startling about all of this was that most of these people were Iranian, and they weren't any simpleton Iranians, the host spoke Arabic (as did the other members in the chat), and probably knew English as well (not sure about this though).

I thought that most of Ahmad al-Hasan's followers were in Iraq, I guess they have spread and are gaining followers. Might even be more dangerous than I thought.

Wow... I installed Paltalk to listen to some live majaalis or maybe listen to a few latmiyah/noha being shared by other Shi'a (live), and when I searched for a room in the Iran section I found a room called "Ansar Imam al-Mahdi." So I joined, only to find that all of the 21 members in the chat-room were all followers of Ahmad al-Hasan. They asked me if I followed "The Yamani," and when I gave them a bit of a harsh reply, the host on the mic told everybody to calm down.

Then the host gave me a link to a website to learn more about Ahmad al-Hasan. But what I found most startling about all of this was that most of these people were Iranian, and they weren't any simpleton Iranians, the host spoke Arabic (as did the other members in the chat), and probably knew English as well (not sure about this though).

I thought that most of Ahmad al-Hasan's followers were in Iraq, I guess they have spread and are gaining followers. Might even be more dangerous than I thought.

(salam)

They are even in Sweden, spreading like cancer.

Edited by Rasul

That's not really something to be proud of. 

It's not all about the scholars, and we shouldn't always be thinking in such a one-sided manner, although it is true that that is one of their objectives also. It doesn't give scholars any extra credibility though. Their main objective is that they want us to lose our faith in Imam Mahdi(aj) by creating these false people claiming ridiculous things. I'm really worried that people will start believing the dajjals.

I am VERY proud of being a member of madhab Zaydi. Wouldn't join any other. If you think it's not something to be proud of that's your problem not mine.

May Allah Bless you anyway though.

Salaam

12 Mahdis after 12 Imams & Ahmad al-Hassan

Read here: http://shia-rafidah.com/articles/91-12-mahdis-after-12-imams.html#.VIG5D8J0zL8

al-Yamani is from the lineage of Zayd ibn Ali

Read here: http://shia-rafidah.com/articles/90-lineage-al-yamani.html#.VIG5IcJ0zL8

Salam.

The following article shows the ignorance of Ahmad al-Hassan. A must read!

Looks like, followers of Ahmad al-Hassan fear something, they deleted the thread on their forum, but I have the screenshot and url.

Edited by Rasul

Salam.

First “Miracle” of Ahmad al-Hassan fails and shows his ignorance!

In order to prove, that he is not a charlatan, Ahmad al-Hassan had deceided to show his first "miracle". Let's see, what kind of "miracle" he wants to show us, and what he claims.

Ahmad al-Hassan says, on his official website:

طلبت من جماعة من العلماء ممن يتزعمون الطائفة الشيعية أن يتقدموا لطلب معجزة وفق صيغة ذكرتها في الصحف الصادرة عن أنصار الإمام المهدي ( ع ), فلم يتقدم أحد منهم بطلب شيء, ولهذا أمرني أبي الإمام المهدي محمد بن الحسن العسكري ( ع ) أبين شيء من موضعي منه ( ع ), وهو إني وصيه وأول من يحكم من ولده وإني روضة من رياض الجنة أخبر عنها رسول الله ( ص ).

وأول معجزة أظهرها للمسلمين وللناس أجمعين هو أني أعرف موضع قبر فاطمة ( ع ) بضعة محمد ( ص ), وجميع المسلمين مجمعين على أن قبر فاطمة ( ع ) مغيب لا يعلم موضعه إلا الإمام المهدي ( ع ), وهو أخبرني بموضع قبر أمي فاطمة ( ع ) وموضع قبر فاطمة ( ع ) بجانب قبر الأمام الحسن ( ع ) وملاصق له وكأن الأمام الحسن المجتبى (ع) مدفون في حضن فاطمة ( ع ), ومستعد أن أقسم على ما أقول والله على ما أقول شهيد ورسوله محمد ( ص ) وعلي ( ع ) الذي دفن فاطمة ( ع ). والحمد لله وحده

"I requested from a group of clerics, who lead the Shia sect, that they step forward requesting a miracle in a form which I mentioned in the newspapers of the Ansar of Imam Al-Mahdi (as). So, none of them came forward with any request, and that is why my father Imam Al-Mahdi M.u.h.a.m.m.a.d bin Al-Hassan Al-Askari (as) commanded me to clarify a part of my relationship to him (as), that is that I am his successor and the first of his sons to rule and that I am a garden from the gardens of heaven of which the Prophet (saw) spoke. And the first miracle I reveal to the Muslims and to all people is that I know the location of the grave of Fatima (sa), the part of the Prophet Muhammad (saw). All Muslims unanimously acknowledge that the grave of Fatima (sa) is hidden and no one has knowledge of its location except for Imam Al-Mahdi (as). He [imam al-Mahdi (as)] has informed me of the location of the grave of my mother Fatima (sa). The Grave of Fatima (sa) is next to the grave of Imam Al-Hassan (as), adjacent to it, as if Imam Al-Hassan the beneficial (as) is buried in the bosom of Fatima (as)."

Read here: http://shia-rafidah.com/articles/99-miracle-ahmad-al-hassan.html#.VSqhE_msV8E

He is hurting shia nation from many angles. The strength of a nation is broken if someone:

1. Damages its ideologies (he is damaging the concept of infallibility, taqleed, merjaiyat, Wali e faqih);
  2. Damages its leadership (he has blamed every living ayatollah e uzma);
  3. Damages its centralisation and unity. (The nation was behind the leadership of marajay. He has accused them calling them non-practicing scholars etc.);
  4. Damages its financial resources. (Khums has been used to look after the interest of shiite islam. He has attacked it implanting doubts in people's mind so they do not pay khums to a central authority).

Ahmad Al Hassan movement relied on the chaos of post war Iraq, hoping to use the chaos to topple ayatollah Sistani and expand from there. However, Ayatollah Sistani.is alive and well and their movement has no substantial momentum behind it.

This, however, is a good exercise for the Shias to immunize themselves against the future fake Mahdi movements, as they will become more sophisticated, with billion dollars think tanks behind them, producing fake miracle using sophisticated and advanced technologies we may not know about. I'm sure, the future versions will be able to read Quran correctly as well.

On 30/04/2016 at 10:27 PM, Shiawarrior313 said:

Ahmad Al Hassan movement relied on the chaos of post war Iraq, hoping to use the chaos to topple ayatollah Sistani and expand from there. However, Ayatollah Sistani.is alive and well and their movement has no substantial momentum behind it.

This, however, is a good exercise for the Shias to immunize themselves against the future fake Mahdi movements, as they will become more sophisticated, with billion dollars think tanks behind them, producing fake miracle using sophisticated and advanced technologies we may not know about. I'm sure, the future versions will be able to read Quran correctly as well.

This is not true. Imam Ahmed al-Hasan pbuh declared that he is the promised Yamani and was sent as Messenger to all Muslims by Imam al-Mahdi pbuh in 1999. Much before the toppling of Saddam l.a. which Imam Ahmed al-Hasan pbuh also prophecised that it will happen much time before it did.  And always it was the minority which followed the Messengers of Allah swt.  And the call of Imam Ahmed al-Hasan pbuh is a peaceful call and the Imam has said that that Sistani is free to believe in this Call, however many followers of the Imam pbuh are in prison with terrorist charges for only believing in the Imam pbuh.  And always the Scholars/Clerics were the ones who first fought those sent by Allah swt.   And never came a Messenger to them but they did mock him.  15:11 Holy Quran.

Instead of recognising and accepting the Yamani pbuh sent forth by Imam al-Mahdi pbuh Sistani denied him pbuh and started to presecute his followers. And Sistani followerd the Clerics of the past and went against the Sunnah of Prophet Mohammed pbuh. 

Prophet of Allah pbuhap:"The Calamity upon Calamity for my nation from the Big Shoora(consultation) and the Small Shoora.So they asked about it and he said:"The Big Shoora will begin to my nation after my death for the usurption and forcing my brother(Ali)and the rights of my daughter, and for the Small Shoora it shall happen in the long occultation in Zawra(Baghdad),to alter my Sunna and alter my principles"-Manaqib AlItra-Mi'atain Wa Khamseen Alama p.130

The political system that America - the Great Dajjal introduced in Iraq together with the support of Sistani and the clerical establishment altered the Sunnah of the Prophet pbuhap and called towards the supremacy of the people instead of the supremacy of Allah swt. 

http://www.sistani.org/arabic/statement/1511/  Sistani fatwa urging Shias to actively participate in last elections.

What did Imam al-Mahdi pbuh say about elections ??

Imam Mahdi (AS), when Sa’d b. ‘Abdillah al-Qummi asked him the reason why people cannot elect an Imam for themselves, replied, ‘Would he be a righteous man or a corrupt man?’ I said, ‘Righteous.’ He said, ‘Is it possible that the selected individual be actually corrupt, for no one really knows what passes through another’s mind, in terms of their righteousness or corruption?’ I said, ‘Yes’. He said, ‘That is the reason why.’ - [Nur al-Thaqalayn, v. 2, p. 76, no. 283] 

Paul Bremer: Sistani helped us establish democracy.

So this is the undeniable proof that Sistani supports the billion of dollars that America - the Great Dajjal is flowing in Iraq in putting its puppets and establishing its superiority over the Iraqi people. 

And this is Sistani's deputy  Farqad AlQizwaini  who says that " Yamani is a weak sign and he does nothing" ??!

21cgf7m.jpg

Imam Al-Baqir a.s.: "There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor, so if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited, and if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because he's banner is the banner of faith, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he's from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the right path). Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p. 264.

o9qqyt.jpg

And the truth is that even if Allah swt willed to extend the matter of Imam Ahmed al-Hasan al-Yamani pbuh for the amount of years that were in the matter of Noah pbuh  they would still deny him and their followers that blindly follow them and do taqleed of this misguiding Scholars which the Ahlulbayt pbut has forbidden for their Shias will also deny the Yamani pbuh. 

Sheikh Korani says about the Yamani: And from them are those who will not obey him!And the reason is, that the clerics and the Hawzas will find it from the difficult matters to accept what opposes what they have studied about and were used to in their concepts and Sharia rulings. Page 150 AlYamanyoon Qadimoon

12662645_845407565605763_8574166975794220340_n.jpg

And this is a miracle as a proof of Imam Ahmed al-Hasan pbuh that he is the Yamani pbuh and the Successor of Imam al-Mahdi pbuh.  Then we sent after them (the messengers) Moses with Our signs to Pharaoh and his chiefs, but they disbelieved in them; so see what the end of the corrupters was (7.103). Moses said: “O Pharaoh! I am a messenger from the Lord of all peoples (7.104). It is a duty on me to say nothing about Allah but the truth; I have come to you with clear proof from your Lord, therefore send with me the Children of Israel” (7.105). He said: “If you have come with a sign, then produce it, if you are one of the truthful” (7.106). So he threw his staff down, and it became a manifest serpent (7.107). And he took his hand out and lo! it was white to the beholders (7.108). The chiefs of Pharaoh’s people said: “This is an accomplished magician (7.109) Holy Quran

And it is a lie that the recitation of the Quran of Imam Ahmed al-Hasan al-Yamani pbuh is incorrect and this was already proven despite people still repeating the same lie it will not make it truth.

Ayatollah Sistani, biggest enemy of Yemani movement, preventing them from conquering Iraq. The role of Shia leaders, ayatollah Sistani in Iraq, Imam Khamenei in Iran, are to guide the society based on their capacity and readiness, navigating them through the sophisticated plots of the enemies of islam which are there to uproot Islam.

Ayatollah Sistani calling for election came when the US was setting up the stage for another Saddam replacement. Ayatollah Sistani gave the US an ultimatum, either setup election, or he would call for jihad against them. America caved in, and called for elections. Through the election process, with assistance shia leadership in Iran, the Iraqis were able to force the American military out of the country in 2011.

Ayatollah Sistani calling for calm, non resistive atmosphere in Iraq came about when US was occupying the country, and attempting to pave the way for dismantling of the country into multiple pieces through  secraterian  warfare along the Shias/Sunni lines. Through creating a calm environment by calling Sunnis as not only our brothers, but part of us, along with Imam Khamenei disallowing insulting the Sunnis, Iraq was spared from being torn apart from within into 3 distinct sections.

When Isis movement began, Ayatollah Sistani refrained from calling for jihad against them, until their threat became apparent, and the risk of Shias Sunni warfare was substantially decreased. Any time before then, and he would have played into the hands of western/Zionist planners. Once the threat become obvious for all to understand, he called for jihad and 2 million Iraqis answered the call.

A Shias leader, such as ayatollah Sistani, knows when to call for clam, and when to call for jihad. By attacking such great scholar and Shia leader, you're merely discrediting your movement and showing your ignorance of situation of the Islamic ummah.

A note about elections:

In the Devine religion we have Allah's khalifa as guide  and lead us or in their absence, their representatives. The role of the masses are to accept that authority and hence accept welayat of Allah. Without that acceptance by the masses, the rule of Allah's representative will not last, as has been demonstrated many times throughout history, specially with Imam Ali (AS). The election that exists today, serves as means of gauging people's readiness for such rule. We can see this in Iran, where the wali is Imam Khamenei, and there are continuous elections. The objective of these elections is to eventually candidate of the masses and the wail's candidate to be in sync and one and the same. This is a process that requires taqwa, basirat, presence,  understanding of the social problems, and ability to navigate through all manipulations. This can take decades for the ummah to grow and reach thane maturity needed. Certainly the umma of the previous imams never had it.

15 hours ago, iraqi_shia said:

@Mr. Anderson

So you believe that this man is who exactly? Al Khidr, Al Yameni, the son of Mahdi, an Imam, a mahdi ?

There are so many claims, people dont even know what he is claiming any more.

Are you in Iraq now?

Asalam aleikom warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

Yes, al-Yamani in narrations of Ahlulbayt is called best banner who calls towards Imam e Zamana atfs and Prophet Mohammed sawas in his Will dictated to Imam Ali ibn Abi Taleb a.s. that the son of Mohammed ibn Hasan al-Askari a.s. is named Ahmed and a Mahdi and he is the First believer, and Imam Ali a.s. has said that the first companion of Imam al-Mahdi pbuh is from Basra. So as al-Yamani is best banner as Imam Mohammed al-Baqir a.s. has said, this means that he is the First and best companion of Imam al-Mahdi a.s., which the Prophet pbuhap has said is named Ahmed and which Imam Ali pbuh has said is from Basra. Also Shahid Mohammed Mohammed Sadiq al-Sadr r.a. has said before his martyrdom that the Messenger of Imam al-Mahdi a.s. is from Basra.  And we have this puzzle unravled and explained to us by Imam Ahmed al-Hasan pbuh the Messenger to mankind sent by Imam e Zamana atfs before his return from the Major Occultation. 

Al Yamanis' statement

Mr. Ahmad Al Hassan Heir and Envoy of Imam Al Mahdi (AS): Who is Al Yamani and is there any specific figuration that defines this personality and allows us to identify his character? Is he from Yemen? Is he an infallible such as he would not engage people in forgery and would not make them leave Truth, as that was mentioned in the narration of Imam Al Baqir (AS) "His Banner is a banner of faith and dedication, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he’s from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the right path."

Answer by Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (Al-Yamani) (PBUH):
In the name of Allah the Merciful, the Intensely Merciful,
First, it is necessary to know that Mecca is from Touhama, and that Touhama is from Yemen. Thus Mohammad (PBUH & His House Hold) and (the Holy Family of the Prophet (A.S)) are all “Yamanis” (they are from Yemen); Mohammad (PBUH & His House Hold) is “Yamani”, Ali (A.S) is “Yamani”, Imam Al Mahdi (A.S) is “Yamani”, the twelve Mahdies are “Yamanis”, and First Mahdi is also “Yamani”.
And that was what the first working jurists knew (May God’s mercy be upon them) “Now there hath succeeded them a later generation whom have ruined worship and have followed lusts. But they will meet deception.”  (Maryam: 59). Also Al-Majlissi (may God’s mercy be upon him) in the book of Bihar Al-Anwar, named the speech of the progeny of Mohammed (PBUH & His House Hold) as the “Yamani wisdom.” (Bihar Al-Anwar volume 1 p. 1). That was also reported by the messenger of Allah (PBUH), as he named Abd Al-Mutalib (A.S) the sacred house the Yamani Ka’aba. (Bihar Al-Anwar. Volumes. 22,51,75).
Concerning the Features defining Al Yamani`s personality, it was narrated by Al-Imam Al-Baqir (A.S) "There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor, so if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited, and if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because he’s banner is the banner of faith, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he’s from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the right path." (Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p. 264).
In this account there is the following:
- First: "and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he’s from the people of hell"… : and this means that Al Yamani has the row of a Divine Seignior, because no character can be a (hujjah) a successor from Allah before people to a point that if they turn away from him they will enter hell, even if they pray, fast .unless they are the successors of Allah on his earth and they are prophets, messengers, imams and Mahdis.
- Second: “because he calls to the truth and to the right path”: And the call to the Truth and the Right path means that this person is never mistaken makes a mistake where it will engage people in wrong doings and he doesn’t remove people from what’s right. Therefore this person is an infallible and his infallibility is stated and written. And from that meaning, the limit to this character in his characteristics makes it useful for us to determine the character of the Yamani. Moreover, if one makes his own assumption to the meaning of this narration “because he calls to the truth and to the right path”, then his making the words of the imams (A.S) useless since there will be no limits or restriction to the character of the Yamani, and may Allah forbid people saying such a thing about our holy imams (A.S).
The result of what was discussed above exposed (in the first and second part) is that Al Yamani is one of the successors of Allah on his earth and his succession on earth has been written (stated) in a divine text. And it has also been proven by many narrations and many text irrefutable evidence that the successors of the prophet Mohammed (PBUH & His House Hold) are the 12 imams (A.S) and after them there are 12 Mahdies and that there is no infallible successor from Allah on this earth but them. And through them is the completion of grace, perfection of religion and that the celestial messages are sealed.
In addition, the 11 imams (A.S) have all been deceased and there only remains imam al Mahdi (A.S) and the 12 Mahdies (A.S). The Yamani calls to imam al Mahdi (A.S). Therefore the Yamani Must be the First of the Mahdis because the 11 Mahdies after him are from his progeny "They were descendants one of another. Allah is Hearer, Knower." (34 Al-Imran) they also come after the period of the appearance of imam al Mahdi (AS), indeed they arrive during the state of divine justice and what is known and is fixed is that first Mahdi will be there during the time of imam al Mahdi and he is the first believer in imam al Mahdi (A.S) when he first emerges. He’s aim is to provide the necessities for the emergence of imam al Mahdi as it was narrated in the will of prophet Mohammed (PBUH & His House Hold). And from the characteristics of the Yamani become limited to the fact that the Yamani is the first Mahdi and he is from the 12 Middies.
Also, the accounts of the Holy Family of the Prophet (AS) describe first Mahdi and give, in detail, His Name, His Attributes and his Habitat. Indeed his Name is Ahmad, his Nickname is Abdollah (Servant of God), i.e. Israel, and i.e. that people call him “Israelan” (a Jew). And prophet Mohammed (PBUH & His House Hold) said: my name is Ahmad and I am Abdullah (the servant of Allah), my name is Israel, and who ever ordered him has ordered me and whatever God said to Israel was meant to me. (Tafseer al Ayashi. Ch.1, pg. 44- Alburhan ch.1, pg95 - Albihar ch. 7, ph. 178) and the first Mahdi is the first from the 313, and he is from al-Basra, on his cheek is a mark and on his forehead is dandruff. His body is similar to the body of Moses the son of Imran (A.S). Also on his back is the seal of prophet hood and in Him the Will of the Prophet (A.S) is carried out, he is the most knowledgeable from all creation, after the imams, in the Quran, torah and the bible. Moreover, at the beginning of his appearance he will appear as a young man. The prophet Mohammed (PBUH & His House Hold) said: (…then he mentioned a young man and he said, “if you see him pay allegiance to him because he is the successor of the Mahdi). Bisharat Al' Islam p. 30.
"O Father of Al Hassan, bring me a inkwell and leaf," then he started dictating his will to ali "O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be twelve Mahdi’s. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he completed mentioning the 12 imams then he said: If the day of death comes to him (Al-Hassan), let him hand the will over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Mohammad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdi’s after them. Then when the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father’s: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer.” (Bihar Al' anwar. Vol. 53 p. 147./ Alghayba Attossi p. 150./ Ghayat Almoram. Vol. 2 p.241).
Also narrated about Al-Sadik that he said: “From us there is (i.e. our progeny), after Al Qa'im (the envoy), Twelve Mahdis of the descent of the Imam Hussein (AS).” (Bihar Al' anwar. Vol. 53 p. 148. Alborhane. Vol. 3 p. 310. Alghayba Attossi p. 385).
Also from Imam Al-Sadik (AS) , he said: “From us there is (i.e. our progeny), after Al Qa' Im (the resurrector), Eleven Mahdis of the descent of the Imam Hussein (A.S)” (Bihar Al' anwar. Vol. 53 p. 145). And in this narration, the Qa’eim is the first Mahdi and not imam Al-Mahdi (AS) because imam Al-Mahdi (A.S) has 12 Mahdies after him.
Al Baqir (A.S) said in the description of the First Mahdi:  "He said: “It is he, whose pigment has a strike of red, hollow eyes, unlinked eyebrows, wide shoulders, dandruff in his head and a mark on his face. May Allah have mercy upon Moses.” (The Occultation – Mohammed AlNomani, page 223)
Also about the Prince of Believers, Imam Ali (A.S) said in a long narration: (…The first one of them shall be from Basra and the last one from Ebdal.) Evangel of Islam, page 249, Beirut year 1999)
Also about Imam Al-Sadik (A.S) said in a long narration where he mentioned in it the followers of the Qaeim (A.S): ((…and from Al Basra…Ahmad…)) Bisharat al islam pg.148.
Also about Imam Al Baqir (A.S), he said: "The Qa'em (Riser) shall have two names; one is secreted while the other is announced. The one announced is Mohammad, while the one secreted is Ahmad". Kamal Al Din, part 2 page 653 item 57. Ahmad is the name of the first Mahdi and Mohammed is the name of Imam Al Mahdi (A.S) as it has been clear from the will of prophet Mohammed (PBUH & His House Hold).
About imam al Baqir (A.S): “Allah Almighty has a treasure in Talkan, neither gold nor silver, twelve thousand in Khurasan. Their slogan is “Ahmed Ahmed” lead by a young man from Hashim’s sons (ridden) by a blond mule, a red headband on him, as if I am looking at him across the Euphrates. So if you hear about that, rush to him, even if crawling on snow.” (Montakhab AlAnwar Almodi’a, page 343. And Ahmad is the name of the First Mahdi).
In the book almalahim wal fitan by sayed bin tawos al hassany pg.27 ( the prince of anger is not from this neither from that but he is a Khalifa Yamani).
Also in the book almalahim walfitan in pg.80 (they gather and look at who they pay allegiance to, and while they are like that, they will hear an unknown voice never said neither by a jinn nor by human “lend allegiance to - such person - by his name He is neither this nor of that but He is a Representative “Khalifa” Yamani.”
Also, Sheik Ali Al Korani mentioned in his book 'mojam ahadeeth Al Imam Al Mahdi (AS)' chp.1 pg.299. (the Mahdi is only from Quraysh, and that the divine succession is only within them, except that he has an origin in Al Yamane). Since the first Mahdi is from the progeny of imam al Mahdi (A.S), it becomes essential that he has an “incomplete” family tree since the progeny of imam al Mahdi (A.S) are unknown. These attributes are the attributes of the victorious Yamani, and they are the attributes of the first Mahdi because they are indeed one person as it has been shown above.
If, however, you want more information, I will say, that Al Yamani is that which prepares the ground in period of holy emergence, He is from the three hundred and thirteen and gives the banner to IMAM ALMAHDY (A.S). Moreover the First Mahdi is also present in period of Holy emergence and he is the first believer in Imam Al Mahdi (A.S) in the beginning of holy emergence and before the period of the holy rising. Therefore it becomes necessary that one of them becomes a “hujah” over the other, and since the imams and the Mahdies are all the “hujah” i.e. successors of Allah before all creation and that the first Mahdi is from them, therefore he is a hujjah over the Yamani- if these to characters are only but one person. Thus the first Mahdi would be leading the preparatory revolution, and the role of al Yamani would become secondary and that is untrue because the Yamani is the primary preparer and the primary leader of the holy era of emergence.
Then it becomes necessitated that the first Mahdi is the Yamani and that the Yamani is the first Mahdi. Thus the Yamani (he’s name is Ahmad, he is from Basra, has a mark on his right cheek, at the beginning of his emergence he is a young man, has dandruff on his head, most knowledge from all people in the Quran, torah and bible after the imams, has an incomplete family tree, nicknamed the “Mahdi”, he is an infallible imam which people MUST obey, no Muslim should turn away from him and who ever turns away from him is from the people of hell because he call to the truth and the right path, he calls to imam Al Mahdi (A.S)… and… and… all that has been dictated from the imams about the characteristics of the Mahdi. If u want refer to the books Kitab Ghaybat Anno' amani and Ghaybat Attossi and Ikmal Addin and Bihar Al' Anwar. Vol. 52 and 53, and other books of narrations (koutoub Al hadit).
What remains to be said is that all the followers of the Yamani from the 313 who are with the Imam (A.S) are called “yamaniyoon” since they are directly related to their leader Al Yamani and from them are the Yamani of San’aa and Yamani of Iraq.
Nay, by the Moon (32) And the night when it withdraweth (33) And the dawn when it shineth forth, (34) Lo! this is one of the greatest (portents) (35) As a warning unto men, (36) Unto him of you who will advance or hang back. (37) Every soul is a pledge for its own deeds; (38) Save those who are Al Yamin Companions. (39) In gardens they will ask one another (40) Concerning the guilty: (41) What hath brought you to this burning? (42) They will answer: We were not of those who prayed (43) Nor did we feed the wretched. (44) We used to wade (in vain dispute) with (all) waders, (45) And we used to deny the Day of Judgment, (46) Till the Inevitable came unto us. (47) The mediation of no mediators will avail them then. (48) Why now turn they away from the Admonishment, (49) As they were frightened asses (50) Fleeing from a lion! (51) Nay, but everyone of them desireth that he should be given open pages (from Allah). (52) Nay, verily. They fear not the Hereafter. (53) Nay, verily. Lo! this is an Admonishment. (54) So whosoever will may heed. (55) And they will not heed unless Allah willeth (it). He is the fount of fear. He is the fount of Mercy. (56) (Al Muddathir).
(…by” The Moon”) the moon is the guardian, "the night"  is the state of the oppressors and "the morning" is the dawn of Imam Al Mahdi (A.S) and the beginning of his era with he’s successor is like the beginning of the sunrise because He is the Sun. (this is one of the greatest (portents) it’s the small resurrection, and the Divine Great events and divine incident. There are three of them: the small resurrection, the return and the great resurrection, "As a warning unto men" a warning signal; a warner,and he is the messenger and the first Mahdi (A.S), he is the herald and the warner of severe punishment, so that who ever wished to move forward shall move, and that who ever wants to move backwards shall do as move backwards from the mount of Imam Al Mahdi (A.S). "Every soul is a pledge for its own deeds" and that is clear since every human is judged according to his own accts and deeds.” Save those who are Al Yamin Companions” and they are excluded from judgment, they are the "close" ones and they are the followers of the Yamani whom are from the 313 who are the followers of the Mahdi (AS). They will enter paradise without judgment. Allah the almighty said "Thus if he is of those brought nigh, (88) Then breath of life, and plenty, and a Garden of delight. (89) And if he is of those on the right hand," (90-Al-Waq’ia). (39) In gardens they will ask one another (40) Concerning the guilty: (41) What hath brought you to this burning? (42) They will answer: We were not of those who prayed (43) that is we were not from those who followed and obeyed the successor of Allah and did not follow the successor of Imam Al Mahdi (A.S) and the first Mahdi (the promised Yamani). And the Yamani (it is prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him and whoever does that then he is from the people of hell). Allah sufficeth me, In Him have I put my trust, and He is Lord of the Tremendous Throne. Imam Ali (A.S) was afflicted by Mo’Aawiyah son of hind (may Allah curse him) who brought back people which do not distinguish between she-Camel and a Camel, and I am tested, today, as the Prince of the believers but by seventy Mo’Aawiyah and all are being followed by people which do not distinguish between she-camel and a camel. God help us on what they describe and deny.

Ahmad Al Hassan
Successor and messenger of Imam Al Mahdi (A.S)

Edited by Mr. Anderson

1 hour ago, iraqi_shia said:

so there he signs as the successor and messenger of Imam Mahdi AS.

So many claims lol.

Reminds me a lot of the ahmadi group.

Ahmed al-Hasan pbuh is the first to claim the Will of Prophet Mohammed sawas and no false claimant can claim a divine Will which is protection to misguidance like the Prophet sawas said about the Will.  Imam Jaafar pbuh has said that whoever claims the matter which is not his Allah swt will cut off his age.    Imam Ahmed al-Hasan pbuh was sent as Messenger to mankind by Imam al-Mahdi pbuh and brought forward the Will of Rasulullah sawas  in 1999. 

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh & his family) said to Ali Ibn Abi Taleb (pbuh) during the night of his death:

‘O Father of Al Hassan, bring me a leaf and a paper’, and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he said: ‘O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be twelve Mahdi’s. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, God has named you in his heavens Ali Al Mortada, The Prince of the believers, Grand truthful, the bright Farouq (Judge and differentiating between true and false), the trusted, and the Mahdi (rightly guided). These names may not be truly attributed to other than you. O Ali, you are my guardian on my own family, their living and their dead. My women, whom you maintain shall find me tomorrow, and whom you reject I am acquitted of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the day of resurrection, and you are the successor (Khalifa) on my nation after me. If the day of death comes to you, hand it over to my son Hassan the very beneficial. Then if the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to my son Al Hussein, the Martyr, the Pure and the Assassinated. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, the master of the servants and worshipers Ali. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Baqir.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Jaâfar Al Sadiq (the honest).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Moussa Al Kadhim (The Patient).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Reda.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Thiqa (The Trustworthy).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Nasih (The Advisor). If the day death of comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Al Hassan Al Fadil. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Mohamad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdi’s after them. then when Allah receiveth him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father’s: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer’.

— Sheikh Al-Toosi, Al-Ghayba p.150.

— Sheikh Hor Al-Amili, Ithbat Al-Hodat Vol. 1 p.549.

— Sheikh Hor Al-Amili, Al-Iqath Min Al-Haj’a p.393-3.

— Sheikh Hassan bin Soulayman Al Hilli, Mokhtasar Al Bassair p.159.

— Al-Allama Al-Majlisii, Bihar Al-Anwar Vol. 53 p.147.

— Al-Allama Al-Majlisii, Bihar Al-Anwar Vol. 36 p.260.

— Sheikh Abd Allah Al-Bahrani, Al’awalim Vol. 3 p.236.

— Al-Sayyed Hashim Al-Bahrani, Ghayat Al-Maram Vol. 1 p.370.

— Al-Sayyed Hashim Al-Bahrani, Al-Insaf p.222.

— Al-Fayth Al-Kachani, Nawadir Al-Akhbar p.294-9.

— Sheikh Mirza Annouri, Annajm Al-Thaqib Vol. 2 p.71.

— Al-Sayyed Muhammad Muhammad Sadiq Al-Sadir , Tarikh Ma Ba’d Al-Thohoor p.641-11.

— Sheikh Al Mayanji, Makatib Arrassoul Vol. 2 p.96.

— Sheikh Al-Korani, Mokhtasar Mo’jam Ahadith Al-Imam Al-Mahdi p.301-13.

Shia Twelver Majra Iranian  TV channel Forat mentions the Will

Shia Marja Sheikh Al Hairi discusses the Will 

On 29/04/2016 at 11:08 AM, AnnaDanishek said:

He is hurting shia nation from many angles. The strength of a nation is broken if someone:

1. Damages its ideologies (he is damaging the concept of infallibility, taqleed, merjaiyat, Wali e faqih);
  2. Damages its leadership (he has blamed every living ayatollah e uzma);
  3. Damages its centralisation and unity. (The nation was behind the leadership of marajay. He has accused them calling them non-practicing scholars etc.);
  4. Damages its financial resources. (Khums has been used to look after the interest of shiite islam. He has attacked it implanting doubts in people's mind so they do not pay khums to a central authority).

Sheikh Korani : Yamani a.s. abolishes Wali e faqih 

On 15.05.2016 at 7:41 PM, Rasul said:
On 15.05.2016 at 5:34 PM, Mr. Anderson said:

Ahmad al-Hassan is ignorant kafir, who is more stupid than a donkey, so I call you to refute this article, if I am wrong. :Dhttp://shia-rafidah.com/articles/96-ahmad-al-hassan.html#.Vzi0ufmLSUk

Still waiting.

The Holy Prophet of Allah Muhammad (s) said:

Hejaz (Saudi Arabia) will be ruled by a man whose name is the name of an animal, when you see him from a distance, you would think he has a lazy eye, and if you get close to him, you do not see anthing wrong in his eyes. He will be succeeded by a brother of his, named Abdullah. Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! - he repeated it three times - Give me the good news of his death, and I shall give you the good news of the appearance of the Hujjah (Imam al Mahdi).

Reference: Book of Two Hundred and Fifty Signs, sign number 122

Hejaz (Saudi Arabia) will be ruled by a man whose name is the name of an animal. The king with the name of animal - is King Fahad (Cheetah/Leopard).

When you see him from a distance, you would think he has a lazy eye, and if you get close to him, you do not see anything (wrong) in his eyes.

He will be succeeded by a brother of his, named Abdullah.

After his (Fahad) death - his brother Abdullah became king

Give me the good news of his death, and "I" shall give you the good news of the appearance of the Hujjah (Imam al Mahdi).

King Abdullah's death = Appearance of Imam al Mahdi.

This narration is a great great great narration, a great proof. For if this matter could be claimed by other than its rightful people, then it is not worthy of saying. And the Prophet of Allah(s) said """I""" shall give you the news of the appearance of the Hujjah"

And the one who represents the Prophet of Allah Muhammad (s) is the promised Mahdi from his offspring Imam Ahmad al Hasan a.s

Abi Baseer heard from Imam Ja'far al Sadiq a.s who said:
"Whoever guarantees for me the death of Abdullah, I will guarantee for him the Qa'im (Imam al Mahdi). When Abdullah dies, then people will not gather/agree on anyone after him, and this matter will not end except for your companion (Imam al Mahdi) inshallah, and the kingdom of years will be over, and it will become the kingdom of months and days. So I asked: Will that be prolonged? He said: No.

- Biharul Anwar, Volume 52, page 21

Death of Abdullah = Appearance of the Qa'im a.s.
The people will not gather/agree on anyone after him ----- And it's not hidden the dispute within the Saud family on the successor of Abdullah, and till this day it is known the entire family are not in agreement on salman l.a

Abu Abdullah a.s said:
"The Qa’im shall not rise until twelve men come forth and proclaim they have met the Qa’im, but the people will belie them.

- Al Ghaiba by Al-Nu’mani p285 – p29

And indeed the twelve came with the news of meeting Imam al Mahdi Muhammad ibn al Hasan a.s on the night of the death of king abdullah l.a.... and they were with Imam Ahmad al Hasan a.s. the messenger and son of Imam al Mahdi the 12th Holy Imam a.s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qphI255e7h0

https://blackbanners313.wordpress.com/about/people-will-belie-the-twelve-before-the-rise-of-the-qaim-pbuh/

Tafseer of Ahmad al-Hassan contradicts with the tafseer of Ahl al-Bayt (as).

Question: What is the meaning of these verses from Surat Al-Qiyamah (The Resurrection)? {[Some] faces that Day, will be radiant, Looking at their Lord.} 

Imam Ahmed Al Hasan (pbuh) said: -> Meaning looking towards Muhammad (pbuh) <-, as he is the upbringer of these kind and radiant faces. 
--

Imam Reza (as) said, about the words of Allah,  {[Some] faces that Day, will be radiant, Looking at their Lord.} (75: 22-23). He (as) said: "->Meaning, Illuminated, waiting the reward of their Lord".<- (Kitab al-Taweed)

حدثنا علي بن أحمد بن محمد بن عمران الدقاق رحمه ال قال: حدثنا محمد بن هارون الصوفي، قال: حدثنا عبيد ال - 19
بن موسى الروياني، قال: حدثنا عبد العظيم بن عبد ال بن علي بن الحسن بن زيد بن الحسن بن علي بن أبي طالب عليهما
السلم، عن إبراهيم بن أبي محمود، قال: قال علي بن موسى الرضا عليهما السلم في قول ال عز وجل: (وجللوه يومئللذ
ناضرة إلى ربها ناظرة) يعني مشرقة تنتظر ثواب ربها

--

Imam Ali (as) said: The words {[Some] faces that Day, will be radiant, Looking at their Lord.}  Refers to the friends of Allah (awliya Allah) after they were freed from
calculation and head out to the river, whose name is "hayavan", and will wash [there], and drink from it, and their faces will illumined radiance, dust and severity will leave them, and they will be commanded to enter into Paradise, -> and from that place, they will look to the Lord<-, He will give them the reward, and from there, they will enter Paradise, and such is his word - He is great and holy! - about the salutation of the angels to them, ""Peace be upon you; you have become pure; so enter it to abide eternally therein..(39: 73)!. and, then, they will be convinced of their entrance in Paradise and in contemplation, that Lord promised them, and this is His word: --->"Looking at their Lord." ---> He meant by this word only, that they will look to His reward, <----He is great and holy. (Kitab-Tawheed)

2016-05-27_23-20-42.jpg

BIG FAIL - Tafseer of Ahmad al-Hassan about Musa [as].

Question: What is meant by the verse {And when Moses arrived at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said: "My Lord, show me [Yourself] that I may look at You.’ [Allah] said: ‘You will not see Me, but look at the mountain; if it should remain in place, then you will see Me.’ But when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He razed it, and Moses fell unconscious. And when he awoke, he said: -->‘Exalted are You! I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers."} <--[Sura Al-A’raf: 143] 

Imam Ahmed Al Hasan (pbuh) said: {He said: "Exalted are You! I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers."} – This means being the first believer in the allegiance of Ali bin Abi Talib (pbuh), and he is the only one who knows Muhammad and sees Muhammad (pbuh & hp).
------------------
Imam Ali (as), said, "Then, Allah revived him [Musa], and sent him as a messenger, and took his repentance. And said Musa (as): "Glory be to You! I turned to You, and I - first believed.", that is - I first believed in, that You [God] can not be seen." [Kitab al-Tawheed, hadith307 ].  Visit our website: http://shia-rafidah.com/

2016-05-28_17-45-48.jpg

A Sunni Muslim sister called Nour Ali said:

I testify that I searched and searched and the result is that I became shocked and was about to turn into an atheist or maybe follow another religion(after Sunni Islam) so I saw the Messenger saying to me while I was in my sleep:"My Will, the Will."

So when I searched in google about the Will of the Messenger of Allah s.a.w.w, the first website that came up is the website of my Master Ahmed AlHasan pbuh saying in it:"Do you not want to become misguided at all? Follow the Will of the Messenger of Allah s.a.w.w which is a protection for the nation from misguidance."

Praise due to Allah, the Will protected me from misguidance.

13418554_547194682134879_799161878527120

I relay to you a miracle or report of the Yamani that just occurred recently. 

The wife of an Ansar by the name of Hussain Saaheb Alalawi, had newborn baby. He asked his wife, “What would you like to name your baby?” His Ansar wife said, “We will wait for Allah to name him.” Around this time, many ansar were messaging the Imam pbuh regarding his latest posts on his Facebook account. There is only one person who the Imam replied to, and it was this Ansar, Hussain. The Imam pbuh said, “May Allah welcome you, O father of Ali.”

Hussain and his wife then knew that they should name their son Ali - because Allah SWT responded through the Imam pbuh. The Imam called Hussain “Father of Ali”. This is an unseen matter that only the successors of Allah SWT on this earth know about. Out of all of the Ansar that commented on Imam Ahmed AlHasan’s Facebook post, only this man, who did not know what name to choose for his son, received a reply: the Imam replied to him as “O Father of Ali”.

13265998_586724068171945_782925840444524

7 hours ago, Mr. Anderson said:

I relay to you a miracle or report of the Yamani that just occurred recently. 

The wife of an Ansar by the name of Hussain Saaheb Alalawi, had newborn baby. He asked his wife, “What would you like to name your baby?” His Ansar wife said, “We will wait for Allah to name him.” Around this time, many ansar were messaging the Imam pbuh regarding his latest posts on his Facebook account. There is only one person who the Imam replied to, and it was this Ansar, Hussain. The Imam pbuh said, “May Allah welcome you, O father of Ali.”

Hussain and his wife then knew that they should name their son Ali - because Allah SWT responded through the Imam pbuh. The Imam called Hussain “Father of Ali”. This is an unseen matter that only the successors of Allah SWT on this earth know about. Out of all of the Ansar that commented on Imam Ahmed AlHasan’s Facebook post, only this man, who did not know what name to choose for his son, received a reply: the Imam replied to him as “O Father of Ali”.

that's a pretty rubbish miracle. 

how many shia have named their children "ali" - every single man in my family has the name ali as part of their names. 

how do you know the poster (I doubt your leader is personally writing on facebook) wasn't referring to someone else called abu ali and messaged them by mistake?

2 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

that's a pretty rubbish miracle. 

how many shia have named their children "ali" - every single man in my family has the name ali as part of their names. 

how do you know the poster (I doubt your leader is personally writing on facebook) wasn't referring to someone else called abu ali and messaged them by mistake?

Their leader (an imposter) does personally write on facebook and they all believe it is only him writing at all times.

It is a fb account set up in the name of Ahmed Al Hassan a.s but it doesn't belong to the Imam a.s but to a people who pretend to be him a.s.

Edited by ibn_Ibrahim

1391672_741553422538450_132246428_n.png?
Sheikh Nathim al Uqaili Also known as: Abu Taqi Born in Imara, resident in Iraq Joined the Hawzah end of 1999. Authored tens of books such as ‘al Balagh al Mubeen’ and ‘40 hadeeths in al Mahdies’. He was one of the very first believers in the holy dawa.

From Biography of Biographies, volume 1.

" I was a follower of Shaheed al Sadr, may Allah bless his soul. My love for Sayyed al Sadr and religious studies made me leave the academic studies behind. At that time I faced great difficulties from the Baath party , may Allah curse them. When I joined the Hawzah I clearly had false identification documents. The financial situation of the Hawzah was tough one me meaning that I suffered greatly whilst constantly being haunted by the Baathists due to our allegiance to al Sadr, may Allah bless his soul. Three months went by and I was unable to find accommodation in Najaf, so I would stay over at a friend’s place. I had a vision in which I saw a friend of mine, Sheikh Hayder, in Najaf. I went to his home but but he closed the door in my face which greatly upset me. I eventually found a room in a Lebanese school in Hay al Nasr in Najaf in 2002 and I transferred my family there. Sheikh Haydar Mishatit would inform me of the financial reparations that the Imam (pbuh) was seeking in the Hawzah as a result of the corruption that was occurring there. There were students with us who followed Sistani and who had books and facilities far better than ourselves. As we were unable to afford books to study we would borrow the books from them. We would even find it hard to eat bread and tomato then. So we students decided to protest again Sistani and tell him of our dire conditions that we were living in. The plan was to gather and when the numbers are enough, Ahmed Al Hassan (pbuh) would lead us and we would stop all the study circles and inform them of this. Until that time I didn’t see Ahmed Al Hassan but only sheikhs who supported him strongly.

One day we had a lesson and Sheikh Asaad from Simawa came along and said “Did you hear what happened? He said a sheikh and others alongside him stopped a lesson of al Bideeri and he ousted him and didn’t leave any chance for al Bideeri to respond and defend the corrupt financial situation in the Hawzah.’’ I hear that Ahmed Al Hassan (pbuh) gathered in a place and was waiting for 40 men and told them to stop the study circle of al Bideeri who was one of the agents of Sistani.

Things were getting tense: the agents of Sistani and Muqtada would say this Ahmed wants to separate and divide in here until some of the agents of Sistani sat with Ahmed Al Hassan a.s. for several hours, The Imam (pbuh) said to them I will be silent but on one condition that Imam Mahdi a.s. is the judge between us so they were happy because they think Imam Mahdi is far away. After this drama, financial adjustments took place in the Hawzah to an extent. Things improved, however, Sistani students would still be treated as a priority compared to others. There were poor, disable and less advantaged people who would be close to the sahin of the Prince a.s. They would wait for the visitors of the Prince for sadaqa and help. They would look for food in trash and garbage to deal with their hunger.

Then after a while, three men wearing turbans knocked on my door and one of them was the Imam (pbuh); Haidar Mishatit was with him. I welcomed them in and then Haidar Mishatit said, “Do you know me Abu Taqi?” “Yes,” I said yes. “Have I ever lied to you?” he asked. “God forbid - never” I said. So he said, “I swear to you that this man is the messenger of Imam Mahdi i.e. Ahmed a.s., and I am willing to sacrificed my wealth my blood and everything for him.” “What is the evidence for this?” I asked. He told me do istikhara and I would know. So I made istikhara in front of them, and the Imam (pbuh) was silent. “Make bay’ah,” they said. “If I am to make bay’ah to him then I will do so only if he is the messenger of Imam Mahdi (pbuh),” I said.

So when a verse came which was irrefutable hujja against me I made bay’ah to the Imam (pbuh). At this time I didn’t really take the da’wah very seriously. The Imam (pbuh) said to me, “Allah supported Moses with the staff and Saleh with the Camel, and Allah supports me with humans who see visions in the kingdom of heavens.” I was confused at that time and thought “Woe to me if I don’t support the Imam, if he is a messenger from the Twelfth.”

In times of difficulty I would always do tawassul by Fatima (pbuh), so I said “Oh Allah we always say during our life ‘Ya Ali Ya Ali’ so if this matter is true please show it to me,” and I kept on making tawassul by Fatima a.s. That night I saw a vision of Imam Mahdi a.s. on my roof and he was calling all the people. The Imam (pbuh) took out a white paper and wrote on it a test concerning the case of Imam Mahdi a.s. then he (pbuh) wrote questions and distributed copies to those who were present. I saw people confused by questions they were given and unable to answer them. I looked at my question paper and I found the questions easy. I then accepted the da’wah sincerely and went out looking for the Imam (pbuh). I visited the Lebanese school and asked a friend of mine about the location of Ahmed Al Hassan so he gave me the name of a well known Sheikh saying that he was of a high calibre and a wali of Allah swt

I visited Khan al Mikhdar close to the Prince (pbuh) and it was very hot, so when I reached there I asked about Sayyed Salih al Musawi who knew the Imam (pbuh); I was told that he was sick. “What now?” I thought. So I prayed, “O Allah, by the right of the Prince do not make me turn to anyone but you. O Allah, show me the place of Ahmed Al Hassan (pbuh).” I made istikhara as to which road I should take, and it was al Qibla Road so I walked to it until I found Haydar Mishatit with a ragia in his hand and he was waiting for bread from the bakery. So he took me with him to a far place and we found the Imam (pbuh), and some sheikhs from Basra with him. These sheikhs started to relate their visions in turn where they had seen the Prophet (pbuh), Imams pbut, etc. It was very hot; I looked at the Imam (pbuh) and it was as if he had swam in the Euphrates before coming to us (due to being drenched in sweat). So I asked the Imam (pbuh) if he had any task for. “No, stay in your home. If we need you we will send for you,” he advised. Then the riddah took place and very few supporters remained. One of them was Haydar Mishatit who came to see me at my home to tell me. When the da’wah was put to the people of the Hawzah, some would say that indeed if Imam Mahdi a.s. was to send a messenger then it would be no one but Ahmed Al Hassan or as they called him ‘Sheikh Ahmed’. An irfani once even said to the Imam (pbuh) “I see you have a mark on your hand and that verily you are truthful.” The Hawzah knew Ahmed Al Hassan well and students would pay attention to him: for example those who would joke around etc would cease when Ahmed a.s. was present. Even his enemies would say before the popularity and spread of the da’wah that Ahmed is al Sadiq al Ameen.

All these events occurred before the fall of Saddam (Allah curse him). There were hundreds of sheikhs and students who saw visions then confirming the rightful Imamate of Ahmed (pbuh). The Imam (pbuh) would say ‘As long as the money in the Hawzah is not reaching its rightful place i.e. for the orphans, widows and needy ones, then I will not accept any financial support for myself.’ The Imam (pbuh) told those students who pledged allegiance to him that they will apostate after their belief and that they will leave him alone. The students were dependent on the financial help that would go to them from the offices of the marja’ clerics as well as other support. The maraji threatened those who believed in the da’wah that their salaries will be discontinued whilst the Baathists who haunted the Imam (pbuh) and his Ansar also threatened them. This was another reason why they left the da’wah and apostated. Even the Imam (pbuh) would find it hard to go back home and was unable to find a shelter for himself at times. So the history of Muslim ibn Aqeel (pbuh) in Kufa repeated itself. The Imam (pbuh) would also tell us that Saddam’s cursed rule would soon collapse. When the apostasy took place the Imam (pbuh) went back to Basra and I had around a week to look for a solution to get out of military service for Saddam (Allah curse him). So I went to Basra again looking for the Imam (pbuh) but did not find him so I came to a taxi driver and told him to take me anywhere were Ahmed exists. He looked at me in amazement then he said, ‘Allah loves you because if it was anyone else they would have not allowed you in, but I know that area very well.’ Until I found the Sayyed (pbuh) and he welcomed me and we spoke. He told me, ‘Don’t worry. Just try to hide for a couple of months and Saddam, Allah curse him, will fall.’ The Imam (pbuh) told Haydar Mishatit to go back to Iran and that he would go back to Basra after the apostasy. Before the collapse of Saddam when I went back to Najaf the da’wah started to gain slight strength again after most had deserted it. Some person would tell me I was crazy for believing in such a da’wah; that the Baathist forces look for anyone who preaches this call. I would say, ‘Allah is the protector.’ After Saddam fell we grew to around 40 believers in Najaf up until the Imam (pbuh) came back to Najaf. So Abu Sajjad and I agreed to go to Basra to inform the Imam (pbuh) of the things that had taken place so far.

So we went to Basra by car and again we didn’t find him in his family’s house so it was getting late and we decided to sleep in a garage and to move on in the morning. We finally reached the Imam (pbuh) and we spoke to him; he had some papers next to him with things written on it. The Imam (pbuh) did not know Abu Sajjad although he was a believer in him. We then had lunch and the Sayyed told us to relax there and that he would go to take a nap for half an hour or so. He (pbuh) came back with a smile on his face and he said to Abu Sajjad, “I saw in my vision an angel with your page of your works and inshAllah you are on khair, O Abu Sajjad.” So we slept the night in his place (pbuh) and in the morning we went to Najaf and the da’wah got back on track and the Imam (pbuh) started inviting people once again. The Imam (pbuh) stayed in my place at the beginning then he moved to sheikh Hazim’s house. He started teaching us the Quran and the true aqeeda/belief. His encompassing of all differences of scholars was incredible that only an infallible can have that capacity. When he spoke about the Malakoot until the morning it was as if we would ascend to the Kingdom of Heavens whilst he spoke; spiritual things are beyond comprehension. The Imam then challenged the scholars and told them that whatever miracle they wished, God-willing, he was ready to produce it and he also invited the media so that all could see it. Before the fall some scholars even rejected to see him in their offices; a very few like Sayyed Marashi would allow him access. He also met Sheikh Mohammed al Yaquby. Books such as ‘Enlightenments from the Calls of the Messengers’ began to be printed. Many would curse us and laugh at us when we gave them the da’wah. We would call people through da’wah directly, we would also put speakers on cars and then drive through Najaf’s residential areas giving da’wah through the speakers. We would march with the Imam (pbuh) leading us from the Prince a.s. to Kufa. The atmosphere of these marches would be very spiritual and full of miracles and kushufat of Aal Mohammed pbut. The Imam (pbuh) gave me the clear instructions to write my first book ,‘al Balagh al Mubeen’, as well as guidance on its format. Despite the suffering we went through at the beginning of the rebirth of the dawa, many Ansar now will wish that they could go back to those golden days. The Imam (pbuh) would tell us not to exhaust ourselves and that the da’wah inshAllah will spread to all corners of the earth.

Verily whoever accompanied Ahmed al Hassan (pbuh) at that time he would feel secure in this world and the hereafter even if the thaqalayn would fight us. I cannot describe how much I miss the Imam (pbuh), he a father, a mother, a brother and a companion to all of us. I now feel like an orphan. The Sayyed is our soul. Ahmed Al Hassan (pbuh) is the air we breath, the water we drink. So we need to work so that the Imam (pbuh) comes back to us. The Imam (pbuh) was very regular in visiting the shrines of the Imams pbut, especially visiting the Prince a.s. and Imam Hussain (pbuh). The Imam (pbuh) would walk on foot to Karbala to visit Aba Abdullah (pbuh) despite the risk of being killed by Saddam's forces who slew the Shia countless times. We would go by car at times from one shrine to the next and the Imam (pbuh) would be with us. The Imam (pbuh) would rarely cry in front of the people. The Imam (pbuh) reminded us of many traits that were famous with the Prince (pbuh). He had incredibly solid yaqeen and tawakkul on Allah in every difficulty. He would say many things that would take place in front of us in the future - one miracle after the other. When we travelled around Iraq, the Imam (pbuh) would be heartbroken and emotional when he saw the orphans and widows on the road, next to dust bins looking for food, etc. I never remembered the character of Imam Ali (pbuh) and his love for the orphans except through Ahmed Al Hassan (pbuh). He would even tells us to help the families of the men of al Tayyar al Sadri, the so-called Mahdi army of Muqtada al Sadr, even though these men killed and tortured the Ansar in Najaf. There is no ‘I’ with Ahmed Al Hassan (pbuh). One day we were waiting in front of the house of one of the sheikhs and the Imam (pbuh) came with another ansari brother in a car. The Imam (pbuh) saw that this sheikh has shoes in a poor state so the Imam (pbuh) removed his shoes and gave them to him and went to give dawa with us barefooted. When we entered a house he never let himself enter the house before us.

When we sat in a gathering and drinks would be offered, the Imam (pbuh) would always say start with the young ones first. Once a man who was very sick with a skin disease came to the Imam (pbuh) and wanted to believe in the da’wah. This man would stay in the husainyyah but some dispute arose between him and some Ansar, perhaps because of improper behaviour. This reached the Imam (pbuh) and the Imam was angry: he said, “He who belittles the lowest of Ansar belittles Ahmed al Hasan.’ (At this point Sheikh Nathim weeps and cries when his host sheikh Alaa’ al Salem starts to recite poetry of one of the Shia of Imam Ali a.s. who stood in front of his grave and called Imam Ali a.s. ‘my brother’ until the end of the poem. This is because it reminds him of Imam Ahmed (pbuh)). He (pbuh) would treat us like a brother and father. He would cook for us and clean our clothes, etc. The Imam (pbuh) when I and Abu Sajjad accompanied him, the tire was pierced once and he himself was the one who fixed it when we reached the place where vehicles are repaired. Most of the time he would be away from his family. The Imam (pbuh) would say, “I do not like wearing anything that has no hole in it. Alhamdulillah (praise be to Allah) Who gave me an example in my father the Prince (pbuh).” The Imam (pbuh) would say, “How will you answer Allah swt when He asks you about why you cut off the money from the Bayt al Maal to a certain orphan or widow.” He (pbuh) would even check the gas tanks in our houses (pbuh). He would never be bored of anyone or prefer one ansari over the other. Even sometimes when the Imam (pbuh) would go into his bed and cover himself, an ansari would sit next to his head and tell him a vision. Once an Alawi woman was facing divorce and so the Imam took the car with us and for three days he would try to do anything to help this woman as if she was his own sister. He (pbuh) says, “Do not let the state of divine justice be your objective but make Allah swt your target.” He (pbuh) would always order those whom he appointed to safe guard the Bayt al Maal to never keep surplus in the Bayt al Maal but always spend it on the orphans and widows and those in need. Once an ansari opened a perfume and used it; this had been a gift to the Imam (pbuh). The man when he knew it was for the Imam he thought that he betrayed the Imam and was in grief and sorrow until the Imam (pbuh) asked him, “Isn't this gift for me?”. The ansari said, “Yes.”

He said, “I am Ahmed al Hassan; I am for you oh Ansar so do not grieve yourself.” The Imam (pbuh) said these fools think that Ahmed al Hassan is competing with them for their jeefa which is this dunya that they embraced. Once one of the Ansar called one of the Maraji’ in Najaf his fiercest enemy with an improper name and he mocked him. The Imam (pbuh) looked at him and he said “Call people with their names.” This is how he raised his Ansar. The Imam (pbuh) would say if I knew that guidance of those who want to kill me is by me handing myself to them then I would have done so even if they killed me and slew me. The Sayyed (pbuh) would carry a paper in his wallet, which said, “If you get oppressed then be satisfied with him who will take justice for you rather than you taking justice for yourself.”