Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Orion

Who Is Ahmad Al Hassan?

I^^ really loved the hurf al jarr section. That means Ahmad Ismail doesn't even know the basics of arabic grammar. Im taking basics right now :> , that's how I understood about hurf jarr. You should really subtitle this if both your english and arabic is good, otherwise make someone do it. Then post it in their facebook pg and give the Christians of Najran a heart attack, "www.facebook.com/groups/452906904750054/"

Edited by MAFHHM

Interesting hadith (Ahmad al-Hassan (la) knows only Arabic lol)

al-Kafi, Hadith # 744

Ahmad ibn Mihran has narrated from Muhammad ibn Ali from abu Basir who has said the following:

“I asked abu al-Hassan, recipient of divine supreme covenant, ‘May Allah keep my soul in service for your cause, by what proofs can one know the Imam, recipient of divine supreme covenant?’ He said, ‘Through several qualities. The first thing is that his father must have spoken about him in this matter so that it could be considered a proof. That when asked he would answer, and if one remained silent he would begin to speak on the issue and inform of the things that would happen the next day. That he can speak to people in everyone’s own language.’ Then he said, ‘O abu Muhammad, allow me to give you a sign before you stand up to go. Not very long after this a man from Khurasan came in. The man from Khurasan spoke to the Imam in Arabic but abu al-Hassan, recipient of divine supreme covenant, answered him in Persian. The man from Khurasan said, ‘I swear by Allah, may Allah keep my soul in service for your cause, the only thing that stopped me from speaking to you in Persian was I thought you might not know Persian.’ He then said, ‘Glory belongs to Allah, if the Imam would not be able to answer you (in Persian) then how would he have any distinctive excellence over you?’ He said to me, ‘O abu Muhammad, no one’s language is unknown to the Imam, recipient of divine supreme covenant, the language of birds, animals and any living thing. Whoever does not have these qualities he is not an Imam.’”

Prince of the believers pbuh said:"I thought about a child from the back of the 11th one from my son,he is the Mahdi that will spread it with justice and tranquility after it has been filled with unjustice and tyranny,there will be about him confusion and an occultation,tribes of people will become misguided and tribes will become guided.I said:O Master how long will this confusion and this occultation be?He said pbuh:6 days or 6 months or 6 years?"

First son:Imam Hassan Second son:Imam Hussein Third son:Imam Ali ibn Hussein Forth son:Imam Muhammad ibn Ali Fifth son:Imam Jaafer ibn Muhammad Sixth son:Imam Musa ibn Jaafer Seventh son:Imam Ali ibn Musa Eighth son:Imam Muhammad ibn Ali Ninth son:Imam Ali ibn Muhammad

Tenth son:Imam Hassan ibn Ali Eleventh son:Imam Muhammad ibn Hassan 

From the back of the eleventh son is who?

Book of Ikhtisaas p.209 by Sheikh AlMufeed

Publication of the office of AlZahra-Qom

How can the Mahdi mentioned in this hadith be ''Ahmad al-Hassan'' when it is stated in the hadith: ''he is the Mahdi that will spread it with justice and tranquility after it has been filled with unjustice and tyranny'' also it is stated: ''there will be about him confusion and an occultation'' - Have there been ''occultation'' for Ahmad al Hassan? :lol:

So, how can it be ''Ahmad al-Hassan'' when 12th Imam (as) is the one that will spread the world - with justice and tranquility after it has been filled with unjustice?

How can the world be filled with unjustice -  while he will fill it with justice and tranquility? - while also according to Ahmad al-Hassan he is the successor of 12th Imam (as) as mentioned in supposed 'Will' of Prophet (saww)

إكمال الدين: ابن عبدوس، عن ابن قتيبة، عن حمدان بن سليمان، عن ابن بزيع عن حنان السراج، عن السيد بن محمد الحميري في حديث طويل يقول فيه: قلت للصادق جعفر بن محمد (ع): يابن رسول الله قد روي لنا أخبار عن آبائك (ع) في الغيبة وصحة كونها فأخبرني بمن تقع؟ فقال (ع): ستقع بالسادس من ولدي والثاني عشر من الائمة الهداة بعد رسول الله(ص) أولهم أمير المؤمنين علي بن أبي طالب (ع) وآخرهم القائم بالحق بقية الله في أرضه صاحب الزمان وخليفة الرحمان والله لو بقي في غيبته ما بقي نوح في قومه لم يخرج من الدنيا حتى يظهر فيملأ الأرض قسطاً وعدلاً كما ملئت جوراً وظلماً

Ikmāl al-Dīn: In a long narration, al-Seyed Ibn Muhammad al-Humyari says, I said to al-Sādiq Ja‘far Ibn Muhammad (a.s), “O’ son of the Messenger of Allah, traditions have been related to us from your forefathers, peace be unto them, with regard to the occultation and the confirmation of its occurrence. Please inform me who is it going to happen to?” He said, “It will happen to the sixth from my sons, the Twelfth from the Imams of guidance after the Messenger of Allah (a.s), the first of whom is the Prince of the Believers ‘Ali Ibn Abi Tālib (a.s) and their last is the Riser with the Truth, the Cherished Redeemer of Allah on His earth, the Patron of the age and the vicegerent of the All-Merciful. By Allah, even if he should remain in his occultation as long as Noah remained in his people, he will not go from the world until he appears and fills the earth with equity and justice, as it will be replete with injustice and oppression.”

Kitab al-Ghaibah by al-Majlisi, Hadith Number # 13

So, what have this hadith to do with Ahmad al-Hassan while in reality it talks about 12th Imam (as)? (Which is obvious)

Edited by Rasul

Salam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

I just want to share with everyone my personal journey how I was guided out of this Ahmed al Hassan Cult in order to warn everybody who is still researching it for whatever reason not to do the same mistakes like I did.

May Allah swt. forgive me for not realizing all this from the beginning.

Wassalam

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

or in Full Length:

Just watched the first part of the video towards the end, something really unexpected happened. You mentioned that you wrote the letter in German.

I find it somehow... interesting, that you go all the way to Iran to write a letter in German and throw it down a well.

Couldn't you have done this in Germany?

Don't worry, it was Allah who showed you that this Ahmad al Hassan is a scam. May Allah guide you and open your eyes, as I think you are easily influenced and somehow insecure.

I am not a 12er by the way so I don't subscribe to that whole 12th Imam business or throwing letters down a well.

Edited by jasir

Salam everyone! I also wanted to share my personal journey outta this, even though I wasn't too much into Ahmad Alhassan.

So I knew very little about Ahamd Alhassan, just like a shia layman. One afternoon I took my little brothers to the park, met an Iraqi man there. We began chatting. U know, where are u from? I am shia, u shia? Nice... Our conversation took to Syria and it's bad situation, then he said the coming of Mahdi is near. He said these events in Syria are predicted inAhadith. I was confirming along with him. Then he's like what if the Mahdi has already come? (Lol I didn't know that they also called Ahmad Alhassan the Mahdi). From then on I knew that he was talking about him, but I tried to pretend I didn't know. He told me about the Ahadithes about how when Imam Mahdi comes out, the shia scholars will oppose him because of the threat to their position in society. He talked about how Shimr who was shia and fought for Imam Ali (a.s), eventually killed imam Hussain (a.s). Then he gradually came to saying that Ahmad Alhassan is the Yamani and how he has challenges the scholars of Najaf to debate and Mubahila and how they all refused. He quoted some Ahadith of the will of the prophet.

So just like any layman, I was a bit interested in it. I told him I will search this up. He gave me a website. That night I search about Ahmad Al Hassan. After my little research, I didn't find any signs of the mubahila challange. Went on their website. Noticed that in the will of the prophet that he was talking about, it was actually saying if Imam Mahdi (a.s) dies, afterwards he has to pass the will to his son. So I saw some flaws in it.

One night I actually dreamt Ahmad Al Hassan. He was short, ugly and actually he was a devil. He was chasing me around the streets, trying to catch me and bring me to his sides. He'd already brought some people to his side, by just touching them. (Lol similar to a zombie). I'd run away from him, knowing that he is a Sheitan and trying to lead me astray. Finally in my dream, I got to hide from him, he wasn't able to find me. Then I woke up

Now I'm like if he was a Masoum, as they call it, why would I dream him as a devil? I mean when you see prophets and Imams in ur dream, u see them as bright, beautiful and you'd go towards them. But this Ahmad Al Hassan (la) was a devil, chasing me. Lol

ws wr wb

So you stop here? You will rely on this short study you've done and a personnal interpretation of a dream? For me (and I seek refuge in Allah from the "I/me"), it sounds foolish. There is no flaw as you pretend, for example the succession per say will happen at the death of the 12th Imam (as), as it happened with their fathers (as). It is like for Tabuk Ali (as) succeeded al-Rasul  (pbuh)  in Madina, or like Haroon (as) succeeded Musa (as) when the later went to his Lord for 30 + 10 nights... in all these cases both the leader and the successor were alive. Today the same Imam al-Mahdi (as) and his successor Ahmad (as) are alive.

May Allah guide every good heart truth seeker

Give me any story from anywhere, where a person has dreamt that the prophet (s) or Imam (a.s.) are devil. How can Allah let this happen? Secondly, the hadith itself says, if the 12th imam dies, then the will should be given to his successor. 

Have you look into this call seriously? Or just a few minutes/hours and made your mind already?

Give me any proof which says it is not possible to see an Imam with a bad image in a vision, you should know that interpretation of dreams is not in your hands, but still you interprete it. In addition if one look at so many testimonies of people who had visions in favor of Ahmad (as) what is the weight of your and so few others who had seemingly bad dreams?

So what is the flaw then about the will? Has the 12th (as) already died? Obviously not, and when this happen he will pass succession to Ahmad (as). Was not Imam Hassan (as) working for his father Ali ibn Abi Talib (as) when both were alive? Yes. Did the succession happened at the death of Ali (as)? Yes. Same will happen with 12th Imam and Ahmad peace be upon them, Ahmad is working for his father the 12th and will definitly succeed him after his death, peace upon them.

Again, if interpretation is not in the hands of the individual then Ahmad al-Hassan was wrong to tell people to 'trust their dreams about him' which means he wasn't infallible, which means he isn't the Yamani, Mahdi, son of Imam Mahdi person.

I don't understand your logic, or you don't understand mine. I say you can dream an infallible in a bad image and you can trust it is him/her, just that you can't understand the meaning of your vision. And Allah SWT knows best

It's not a difference of logical understanding, you're just not listening to what I'm saying, I'm making an entirely different point based on your own logic. I have found this typical of your group though considering they have stomped on logic to get to Ahmad al-Hassan.

There are also people who asked for signs and they received negative feedback, there are others who received no feedback (their stories are on this forum). So your point is ridiculous and invalid due to the fact that Allah has stressed time and again in the Qur'an the need for the use of the intellect in order to derive correct conclusions. All of the points from the likes of myself and other critiques are intellectual in nature, the counter points are dreams and hopes. That is to say your counter is faith without reason. That is to say, Christianity.

Again, it is the typical things of those devoted to this Ahmad al-Hassan to throw away logic to keep their hopes in him. They do nothing but injustice to their own selves due to their desperation that someone will come save them. Save yourselves through the intellect, that is the true lesson of Ahlul Bayt and Imam Mahdi (peace be upon them).

I'm just requesting that if he or anybody else has the pdf documents available can they please put them up for the remaining episodes in his excellent series as I know several people that could benefit from the series as I have, except that they only seem to take stuff in better when reading that visual.. I know it sounds weird but I also get this from time to time!

Salaam,

As far as I am concerned, to me, he is a fraud. I sent his website an email, about 2 years ago. He still has yet to reply. I don't see how it would be binding on me following a leader who CANNOT answer my question. May Allah guide him to haqq.

Salaam,

As far as I am concerned, to me, he is a fraud. I sent his website an email, about 2 years ago. He still has yet to reply. I don't see how it would be binding on me following a leader who CANNOT answer my question. May Allah guide him to haqq.

Then how is it binding to follow the 12th Imam. Ever sent HIM an email ? A letter ? Anything ?

Just asking........

(bismillah)

Dear Brothers,

I dont know if this has been discussed before. But a man called Ahmad al-Hassan from Basra (Iraq) is claiming to be a "messenger" of Imam Mahdi (ATFS).

This is what I know so far:

-His name is Ahmad al-Hassan. His followers call him Imam Ahmad al-Hassan al-Yemeni.

-He is from Basra, Iraq.

-He is middle aged.

-No photos available.

-They put (as) in front of his name.

-His followers think he is "a mahdi" before THE IMAM MAHDI (ATFS).

-They think he is Wasi of Rasool Allah (pbuh).

-They say he is the al-Yemeni described in Shia books of hadith.

-And that Prophet (S) had told us about him (his name) in his last will, before passing away.

-They say this will of Rasool Allah can be found in Behar al-Anwar and many other Shia books.

-His followers say that Ayatullah Sistani and Ayatullah Shirazi (and one more scholar) has issued a fatwa against him (death sentence) so he has gone into hiding.

Now we already know from hadith that anyone claiming to be a messenger from Imam Mahdi (ATFS) is a liar. Also there are hadith that tell us such impostors will claim before Imam Mahdi's (ATFS) arrival. We should be aware of such people. He wants people to follow him and not the scholars, Marjas (sounds familiar?). I think some enemies of Islam are really scared of the increasing power and popularity of our Marjas, and they are starting such fitnas to misguide people.

Does anyone has more information about this man and his intentions.

WS

Hadith says anyone claiming to be a messenger from 12th Imam is a liar ?

What about the 4 deputies ?

Please clarify

Ok theoretically, if this Ahmed Hassan is the Yamani won't we all be horrible muslims? As in we shouldn't even be able to call ourselves true shi3as. My very good friend who i have seen change from basically one of the less ethical muslims to one of the most intellectual and great muslims in my community. We both have really intelectual discussions on islamic issues and the like. Usually we come to the same conclusion. The only thing is that he follows this Ahmed Hassan and his views. Regardless, he is still one of my greatest friends. Just though I'd share.

Edited by shiamehdi14

Then how is it binding to follow the 12th Imam. Ever sent HIM an email ? A letter ? Anything ?

Just asking........

Well, for one, IF our 12th Imam (as) had a website, sure, I would send an email, but no...

Edited by NaveenHussain

Their proof is the will, his knowledge, and his banner. I don't think this is enough proof though, unless they can bring us a hadith which mentions that these 3 things are all the proof we need to recognize who is imam. Now, I've been researching about Ahmed al Basri for a while now, and I can't say that everything is false. There is some truth to their belief, such as their belief in the 12 mahdis, since it is something that we have in hadiths, so we can't just ignore that, as well as their stance on taqleed, and their stance on elections and democracy. He says that people are not supposed to elect their leader, and I agree 100% with this. We are shias for a reason, and there's a good reason why we are called ''rafidah'', since we rejected the shura of sakifa and election of Abu Bakr. I don't want to decide if he's true or not just from some of his viewpoints or my emotions and whims. We must decide through evidence, as it is a very sensitive topic and we don't want to disregard it totally. Insha'Allah I will read their whole website in arabic soon and watch some videos, and watch debates and refutations of his claims and responses and so on. Perhaps I'll figure it out and try to solve the puzzle. Salam.  :).

Salams,

I was introduced to this topic a number of years ago. Believe me it was a real headache to research it with all the stuff on the internet etc.

Wanting the Truth, i thought to myself: If there are 12 Mahdies after the 12 Imams and we don't accept them, then we have abandoned the Leadership that Allah appointed for us to follow as His Representatives on earth. That's just the sunnis did.

Not wanting people to go through all the stuff on the internet... and first of all for my own clarity, I've gathered the hadith on this topic.

They start with the hadith on the 'Unknown Imam', the 'Yamani', and a number of hadith on the making of a Will and the Will of the Prophet Mohammad a.s

Also included is the Will of the Prophet a.s.  I had it in a book by Tusi but it was all in Arabic so I couldn't read it. I took it to a Catholic Iraqi Nun and she translated the hadith for me and I also gave it to a sunni doctor who translated the hadith. They both said that the hadith said that 'there will be 12 Mahdies a.s. after the 12 Imams a.s.' Recently when a new english translation came out recently of Bihar al Anwar, the hadith on the 12  Mahdies a.s. was also there.

Personally, in the beginning i never thought about 'which person is this Unknown Imam or the Yamani etc.' I just wanted to find the Truth of the situation.

I have a relatively short and well organized collection of hadith on this topic that has a short introduction, and is followed only by hadith that speak directly to this topic.

I can make this available to anyone who wants it. I'm not internet smart but if anyone wants to send an e-mail to me at  mubaraka99@hotmail.com  I will send them this collection of hadith.

I suggest people stop arguing or making up the Truth by what they think is right and just go to the Ahlu Bayt a.s. and Allah and ask them for the Truth.

salams

Salam alaikum, the hadtihs have presented many times by the followers of Ahmed al-Hassan's followers, they believe it proves his authenticity despite his unreasonable teachings on things like dreams, etc. The hadith could be authentic although it is odd that The Prophet would mention 12 more men to be followed by every single Muslim without mentioning them by name like he does for the 12 Imams (see: Lantern of the Path) or by having ample hadith on this matter such as there is for the 12 Imams. Not to mention that Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him) is never reported as saying anything about his successor coming before his reappearance or anything having to do with any man appearing other than Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him). Imam Mahdi's Minor Occultation was to strengthen and entrust the remaining Shia of Imam Mahdi's time of all they needed to know and pass on until his return from Major Occultation so where are the 12 Mahdis?

I searched but never aw the hadith presented in this way before. and the sources of the hadith are all there in the books sited. So you can and should examine that on your own time if you don't trust the sources.

Remember that not all the information was out to the general public about Imam Ali a.s. from the very beginning of Prophethood. and the Qur'an was not revealed to the people all at once even though the Prohet a.s. had the revelation all at once.

I'm not here to convince anyone about anything. I only want to put the hadith out there for the easiest access you have seen and you can verify it by the HADITH and not one's non- masoom mind.

O Allah! Bear witness that I have informed!

Salam alaikum, the hadtihs have presented many times by the followers of Ahmed al-Hassan's followers, they believe it proves his authenticity despite his unreasonable teachings on things like dreams, etc. The hadith could be authentic although it is odd that The Prophet would mention 12 more men to be followed by every single Muslim without mentioning them by name like he does for the 12 Imams (see: Lantern of the Path) or by having ample hadith on this matter such as there is for the 12 Imams. Not to mention that Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him) is never reported as saying anything about his successor coming before his reappearance or anything having to do with any man appearing other than Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him). Imam Mahdi's Minor Occultation was to strengthen and entrust the remaining Shia of Imam Mahdi's time of all they needed to know and pass on until his return from Major Occultation so where are the 12 Mahdis?

We can't deny the 12 mahdis, because there are many hadiths which speak of them, and other hadiths which speak of the successors from the progeny of Imam Mahdi(as).  The way I see it, the prophet must have said the name ''Ahmad'' for a reason in the will and not the rest of the names of the 11 mahdis. Because since the mahdis come after the imam mahdi(as), we would not need to know their names, since the imam would tell us exactly who comes after him. Thus, there must be a reason why he mentioned ''Ahmad'', perhaps because he would come before the imam mahdi(as) and we would need to follow him. Lol, this is just speculation though. Their main propagandist is Zolfigar Ansary on YouTube and Abdullah Hashem of HashemStudios. Most people dislike them because they curse top shia scholars like sistani and khamenei and shirazi...etc., but honestly, that's also not a legitimate reason to reject it, because we all know that the scholars will fight Imam Mahdi when he rises, and that the scholars at that time are going to be evil people. Allahu A'alam, and may Allah show us the true path. 

We can't deny the 12 mahdis, because there are many hadiths which speak of them,

And all of them contradict with each other, however the authentic hadith about '12 Mahdis' is clear, that '12 Mahdis' are 12 Imams (as) 'themselves' not some other idividuals.

and other hadiths which speak of the successors from the progeny of Imam Mahdi(as).

Hadith speak about his direct son, not about someone from '5th generation' - also all of  'such' hadith contradict with too many authentic hadith and Quran.

The way I see it, the prophet must have said the name ''Ahmad'' for a reason in the will and not the rest of the names of the 11 mahdis. Because since the mahdis come after the imam mahdi(as), we would not need to know their names, since the imam would tell us exactly who comes after him.

In Shia hadith it is clear, that Prophet (saww) have not mentioned anything about ''Ahmad'' or ''12 Mahids'' rather he (saww) mentioned all the names of successors (as)

Then he [Propthet] asked for a paper and asked me to write what he wanted written and made three people witness it - Salman, Aboo Dhar and Miqdad, and he told the names of the Imams (a.s) who are guides, whose obedience Allah has commanded till the Day of Judgement. In these first is my name, and the second is this my son (pointing towards Hassan (a.s). After him, Hussain (a.s) and then nine from my this son Hussain (a.s).

Kitab Sulaym ibn Al-Qays Al-Hilali. Pg. # 211 - 212 / 324.

Edited by Rasul