In the Name of God بسم الله

Who Is Ahmad Al Hassan?

Orion

what is your supposed yamani ordering you guys to do .. other than recruit people ?? what does he claim is Imam Mahdi saying ?? give us direct links to his books, quotes, actions, accomplishments .. maybe that will help make things clearer ..

the ahadeeth part isn't that clear to me, especially that i don't trust any ahadeeth (stories) 100% anyway .. to believe in what ur saying there needs to be some more solid human proof. for simple people like myself :donno:

thanks

(salam)

• Banned

Imam Ahmad(as) is merciful towards these scholars:

1.SAYED AL KHOEI

2.SAYED KHOMEINI

3.SAYED SADDIQ AL SADR

4.SAYED BAQER AL SADR

im sure they NEED his mercy. may he die on the toilet.

but, i thought you said he was the "first" muslim? they were born before him, so by his own arguments, arent they kaffir?

@ MDM

I will be responding to you later on.

no - you wont.

if i am wrong, then may Allah destroy me today as his enemy for hating his messenger (ahmad gheeta). by Allah i will remain an enemy of ahmad gheeta till the day i die. he is a smelly, ugly, stupid, homosexual liar and a fraud and his ansar are imbeciles.

• Advanced Member

Well lets look at what the narrations tell us:

Imam Al-Baaqer a.s "If the Qa'em emerges he shall aproach to Kufa

and so then afew thousands will emerge out of it claiming that

he has no son, with them are weapons, and they will say, return

from where you came we do not need your help with sons of Fatima,

and so he shall take to them the sword until he reaches the last

one of them, and then he shall enter Kufa and will kill in there

every misguided hypocrite, and will destroy their palaces,and

will kill the fighters until Allah swt is pleased" Irshad Al-Mufeed v.2 p.384

I wonder who is at kufa nowadays.

Imam Hassan Al-Askari a.s he said to Abi Hashem Al-Ja'afari:"O

Ibn Al-Jaafari O Aba Hashem, there will come a time to the

people, their scholars are the most evil creation of Allah on the

face of the earth, that is because they lean towards philosophy

and aesceticism but they misguide our Shias and the ones who have

our Wilaya, so if they reach a position they will not have enough

of bribery,and if they betray that is because they worshipped God

in fakery, by God they cut the routes for the true believers,and

they call forth to the contribution of infidelity".Safeenat Al-

Bihaar Wa Madinat Al-Hukm Wal-Athaar v.2 p.57 p.58 v.4

The scholars who misguide the shias, make the connection your self.

Prince of the believers a.s in Khutba mentions the ending

days"The jurists"fuqaha" will lean towards lying and the scholars

will lean towards misguidance" Ilzaam Al-Naaseb Ithbaat Al-Huja Al-Ga'eb v.2 p.195

Who tells you that these jurist are not the same individuals you follow?

From Mufathel Ibn Umar he said:I heard

Abu Abdullah a.s saying:"If the riser(Qa'em)

stands,he will start with the liars amongst the

Shias,and so he then kills them"

Ikhtyar Ma'rifat AlRijal AlToosi v.2 p.589,

AlKashi p.253

All the shia are not automatically holy, like you believe they are. The shia include the scholars doesnt it?

Yome Al-Khalas p.279 Besharat Al Islam p.297

"His enemies are the scholars of Taqleed, they will be under his

rulership in fear from his sword and his power,and for a want

from what he has"

I wonder who are the scholars of taqleed these days. Because there is only the 12er who do taqleed.

Your trying to say that your scholars are infallible. It is crazy to think that, because these narrations above differ from your belief. The non working 12er ulema are misguided. Simple as that and we are not the first to say this. The narrations go against the ulema, also the fact that taqleed is haram yet your still going to do it, there is not a single verse in the quran backing it:

Imam Al-Saadiq a.s says:"Becareful of Taqleed(copying scholars)

for whoever copies someone in his religion has perished for Allah

says in the Quran"They took their Rabbis and monks as Lords

without Allah"By Allah they haven't prayed for them neither did

they fast for them, but they made halal what is haram and made

haram for what is halal, so they copied them in this manner,

and so they worshipped them without even realizing.

Sheikh Al-Kulayni Kafi v.1 p.53

I believe many people here are now in the state of denial.

I believe you should stop posting da'if hadith Qom is city of "Ayatollahs" "Marjah" "Shia scholars"

Twelver Shia scholars will be helpers of Imam Mahdi (a.j)

Imam Jafar Sadiq (A.S) has said:

"Salutations to the people of Qum, Allah (SWT) will shower their cities with the required rainfall and will bless them and turn their calamities into safety and goodness. The people of Qum are devout performers of Salat (Namaz). They are jurisprudents, scholars and explore the realities and perform good worship."

Bihaar al-Anwar, vol. 60, p. 217

Imam Jafar Sadiq (A.S.) has quoted:

"Whenever hardship, pain and calamity befall on you go to Qum because it is the place of refuge for the children of Fatimah (A.S.) and safe haven for the faithful."

Bihaar al-Anwar, vol. 60, p. 215

Affan Basri quoted : Imam Sadiq (A.S.) said to me:

"You know why it has been named Qum? I replied "Allah سبحانه وتعالى, His Prophet (S.A.W.) and you know better." Imam (A.S.) said " It has been named Qum because its people will be along Qa'im (the Upholder) from the family of Muhammad (S.A.W) and will support him in his uprising and will remain steadfast."

Bihaar al-Anwar, vol. 60, p. 216

Imam Musa al-Kazim(A.S.) has said:

"The heaven comprises of eight gateways and one of it is exclusive for the people of Qum. They are the best of the Shi'ites among all the cities. Allah (SWT) has endowed our love in their nature."

Bihaar al-Anwar, vol. 60, p.216

Imam Sadiq (A.S.) has said:

"There is an angel for Qum who has spread his wings over it and any tyrant who intents bad for Qum, Allah (SWT) melts him down as the salt is melted in water."

Bihaar al-Anwar, vol. 60, p. 217

Dajjals propaganda exposed ^_^

• Advanced Member

Firstly, there is no evidence of taqleed given in the quran or hadith. You bring me one single tafsir from the Ahlul Bayt that says any of the verses you have present for the scholars are actually for the scholars. I find it to be insane that you would tell me that scholars have said that these verses are for them. Are you out of your mind brother(sorry if this sounds mean) your going to expect me to accept that? We do not follow the scholars because Ahlul Bayt have warned us about them. So bring me tafsir of Ahlul Bayt to prove your claims.

All the verses that you have proved are for the Ahlul Bayt, yet you attribute them on your scholars. Do you have any shame?

Secondly, the narrations you posted are about the deputies of the Imams, that would answer the questions. This was a tradition started by Imam Sadiq(as) because he knew the Imams in the future would be in danger, thats why many of them kept deputies to answer their questions. Imam Ahmad(as) has deputies as well, he is continuing this practice of the previous imams. Back to the point, that none of those narrations are for the scholars rather they are for the deputies of the Imams(as). Are you going to tell me that the scholars are the deputies of the Imams?

Thirdly, Look at the narrations that I posted for rasul, it talks about scholars of taqleed and scholars of Kufa. I think it is you thaat is either pretending to be ignorant, or you actually are. None of you here are using logic, make the connections your self. You cant deny the fact that there will be scholars who are bad. READ THE NARRATIONS, THEY MENTION KUFA AND TAQLEED. This can only mean one thing, that it is the 12er scholars. If you dont accept that fact, then its to bad for you. You all seem like your in a state of denial.

fourthly,

Imam Ahmad(as) is merciful towards these scholars:

1.SAYED AL KHOEI

2.SAYED KHOMEINI

3.SAYED SADDIQ AL SADR

4.SAYED BAQER AL SADR

They are known as the working scholars, who actually lived for something and worked for Ahlul Bayt. Allah knows best about the rest of them. The hadith tell us that the scholars of end times will be evil. So you decide your self.

Lastly, Sistani has taken about 200 million dollars to keep his followers from making jihad. Muta is allowed to be used as a source of business. Sistani has encouraged people to vote in elections when elections are haram, refer to surah to verse number 30. There are many more things, dont get me started on them. Also you want to know something weird, some scholars differ in opinions on haram/halal so how can you say they are all correct. Some of them must be wrong. If you want more information on the misguidance your scholars have given you then I will be very happy to give it to you. And if you want proof for it then feel free to ask.

May Allah help you all.

@ MDM

I will be responding to you later on.

For those who deny the knowledge of Imam Ahmad(as):

(bismillah)

I don’t expect you accept anything. I simply advice you to get away from the false and into the truth.

Evidence of Taqleed from the Holy Quran

First proof

Allah Ta'ala orders in Surah Nisa:

O Believers! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) and those (men of Truth) who hold command among you. Surah Nisa (4:59)

Here ‘men of truth’ means the Imams and the Fuqaha (Legislators), as has been said by Hadhrat Abdullah bin Abbas, Jabir bin Abdullah, Hasan Basri, ‘Ata bin Abi Rabah, ‘Ata bin Saib, Abul A’aliyya (May Allah be well pleased with them). This verse allows establishes the compulsory nature of Taqleed.

Hadhrat Abu Najeeh (May Allah shower His mercy on him)) narrates on the authority of the great Taba‘ee Imam Mujahid that ‘men of truth’ means the men of discernment (Tafqa), intellect and understanding i.e. Fuqaha.

The teacher of Imam Bukhari’s teachers, Imam Abdur Razzaq (May Allah shower His mercy on him) writes in his collection of Tafseer:

‘Men of truth’ means the jurisprudents (Fuqaha) and the scholars.

Imam Abu Jafar Tabari writes in Jame Ul Bayan Fi Tafseer Il Quran on the authority of Hadhrat Abdullah bin Abbas, Jabir bin Abdullah, Hasan Basri, Ata bin Saib, Abul A’aliyya (May Allah be well pleased with them) that ‘men of truth’ means the Fuqaha and the scholars.

The author of Tafseer Kabeer, Imam Fakhruddin Razi (May Allah shower His mercy on him) writes on the authority of Hadhrat Abdullah bin Abbas, Hadhrat Hasan Basri, Imam Mujahed and Imam Zahhak (May Allah be well pleased with them) that ‘men of truth’ means the scholars who teach the rules of Shariah and instruct the people in matters of religion.

He also says that there is no disagreement over this, that a group of the Companions (Companions) and the Taba‘een (Successors/students of the Companions) that ‘men of truth’ means scholars.

Imam Ibn Katheer, whose opinion is considered by the ‘non-followers’ (Gair Muqallideen) as the final word, writes in Tafseer Katheer:

Hadhrat Ali bin Abu Talha narrates on the authority of Hadhrat Abdullah Bin Abbas (May Allah be well pleased with them) that the 'men of truth' meant here are the jurisprudents (Fuqaha) and this is also the opinion of Imam Mujahid, Imam ‘Ata, Hadhrat Hasan Basri, Hadhrat Abu Ya’ala (May Allah shower His mercy on them) that 'men of truth' mean the scholars and the Fuqaha. (Tafseer Ibn Kathir, Vol. 2, Pg. No. 345, Surah Nisa)

how does that grab you?

i think brother rasul has adequitly disproved your weak hadith. i dont need to say any more on his behalf.

The 4 great scholars you mentioned, im sure, and its been confirmed for atleast two of them, that they reject ahmad, and yet you use them as a source to state he has mercy on them? what kind of man is this now? Does he posses divine mercy? Your claims are so pathetic.

once again, my questions have been avoided. im beginning to think that you cant actualy answer them, or you choose not to. if you re read my last 3 posts. the majority of questions i put forth to have still not been answered.

i advice you to read this: http://www.hadith.net/english/ahl-al-bayt/emam-12.htm

i end this post with a few hadith:

1. The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) told Gabriel (a.s.):"No wonder! Ali comes from me and I myself come from him."
    Whereupon Gabriel (a.s.) remarked that he also came from both of them. (All were created from the same Light / Noor.)

2. Hazrat Muhammad s.a.w says , On The Day of Judgment , there will be camel given to a such person & said to them , as he wish he walk in the ground of the day of the judgment , If he wanted , he will be stand at Exams point . or he wish to stand at Hell corner & if he wish to enter in Paradise . Then the Angel Guard of Hell asked him , The person who are you ? Are you Any Nabi or Wasi ? Then that person will be answered him , I am Shia of Muhammad wa al e Muhammad s.a.w . Then the angel replied to him , Yes this rank is for you .

3. Allah Tal ah Ordered me please deliver my massage to all creatures , humans beings , peoples , Love of Hazrat Ali Ibn e Abi Talib a.s is must for all .He is your leader & you must obey him .He is your Caliph for all Muslims , who do Obey (Allah) ordered he will throw in Hell .

4. Hazrat Muhammad s.a.w saying, "Do not deliver an unfinished salawaat for me." Ibn Hajr adds, when the Prophet was asked what he meant by an unfinished salawaat, the Prophet replied:
    "Do not say 'O Allah! send Thy peace and blessings upon Muhammad instead say: Allah! send Thy peace and blessings upon Muhammad and upon Aali Muhammad".

5. Hazrat Muahmmad s.a.w says, Behold! My Ahlul-Bayt are like the Ark of Noah. Whoever embarked in it was saved .

6. Hazrat Abu Dhar al-Ghifari, who said: Both of my ears may turn deaf and both of my eyes may become blind if I speak a lie. I heard the Messenger of Allah, Allah's blessings and peace be upon him and his posterity, saying, "Ali is the guide of the righteous and the slayer of the infidels. he who has helped him is victorious and he who has abandoned him is forsaken."

7. When Hazrat Muhammad s.a.w went on Mirage, where he see's , On the door of Jannah it is written "Laaelaha Illalla, Mohammad dur Rasullala, Ali un Waliullah " .

they all show that lovers of rasoolulah saaw, and lovers and shia of ali as, are the guided ones.

do not ever sicken me again by stating that our beloved scholars are non believers.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

taqlid is not only from sunni sources, as quoted above, but also from our imams as:

Some General Terms

Wajib -- obligatory, necessary, incumbent. An act which must be performed. You will be rewarded for performing it and punished for neglecting it, e.g., the daily prayers, the fasting of Ramadhan.

Ihtiyat wajib -- precautionarily obligatory. Its significance is the same as that of wajib with the difference that in the problems where amujtahid says it is "precautionarily obligatory", one has the option of leaving his taqlid (following) in this particular problem and following the rulings of the second-best mujtahid in that problem.

Haram -- forbidden, prohibited. It is necessary to abstain from the acts which are haram. If someone performs a haram act, he will be punished, e.g., eating pork.

Sunnat, Mustahab -- recommendable, desirable. The acts whose neglect is not punished, but whose performance is rewarded, e.g., the call for prayers (adhan).

Makruh -- reprehensible, disliked. The acts whose performance is not punished, but whose avoidance is rewarded, e.g., eating in the state of janabat.

Ja'iz, Halal, Mubah -- permitted, allowed, lawful, legal. The acts or the thing which are permitted and lawful. There is no reward for performing it and no punishment for neglecting it, e.g., drinking tea.Mubah is exclusively used for lawful things, not for permitted actions.

1. What is taqlid?

Taqlid literally means "to follow (someone)", "to imitate". In Islamic legal terminology it means to follow a mujtahid in religious laws and commandment as he has derived them. A mujtahid is a person who is an expert of Islamic jurisprudence (fiqh); he is also called a faqih. In order to see where and why the practice of taqlid gained acceptance in the Shi'i world, it is necessary first to explain it in some detail.

Man's nature dictates that he can only function properly within a society, and a society depends for its existence on laws and regulations. Islam teaches that Allah has sent a series of messengers and prophets with divine laws for man's guidance from the very beginning of his existence. The final Messenger and Prophet was Muhammad bin `Abdullah (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him and his Household) who brought the last and most perfect of God's religious messages, Islam, which is to serve as a guide for mankind till the end of time.

Allah is the Creator of man and the universe, and so only He can, or has the right, to make laws for us. The prophets and messengers are merely the teachers and proclaimers of Allah's laws and regulations; they cannot make laws themselves. The teachings of Shi'ah Islam say that the Imam is the successor of the Prophet and acts as the preserver and interpreter of Islam and its divine law, the shari'ah. In the earliest period of Islamic history, the Prophet guided the Muslim community (ummah) in every step it made, and was there to solve all its difficulties. From the time of the first Imam, `Ali, until the death of the eleventh, the Imam Hasan al-`Askari, peace be upon them, the Shi'ah received guidance directly from the Imams. Then, during the period of the Lesser Occultation (al-ghaybatu 's-sughra) of the Twelfth Imam, he himself successively appointed four representatives1 who acted as the link between the Imam and his Shi'ahs. However, when the present Imam, peace be upon him, went into his Greater Occultation (al-ghaybatu 'l-kubra) in 329/941 in obedience to Allah's command, the Shi'ah were obliged to observetaqlid in their religious affairs.

2. Is taqlid reasonable in a time of widespread education?

It is not always reasonable to follow others and to hold uncritical faith in their opinions. We can distinguish four possible forms that imitation could take:

a) that of an ignorant person by an ignorant person,

B) that of a learned person by a more learned person,

c) that of an ignorant person by a learned person,

d) that of a learned person by a less learned person.

It is quite clear that the first three forms of imitation are unreasonable and can serve no purpose. However, the fourth kind is obviously not only reasonable, but also necessary and a matter of common sense; in our everyday life we follow and imitate others in many things; we like to feel that we are taking the advice of experts in matters outside our own knowledge. Someone who wishes to build a house explains the basic idea of what he wants to his builder and then submits to his advice as to how he should go about the actual construction; the invalid follows the treatment advised by his doctor; a litigant consults a lawyer when drawing up his case for presentation in court. The examples are abundant; in most cases the advice is taken voluntarily, but sometimes the citizen in a country may be required by law to seek expert advice and act upon it, before, for example, he is allowed to take some particularly dangerous drug. The clearest example is obviously in case of a legal dispute between two parties, where they are required to take their grievances before a judge and abide by his decision if they cannot settle their dispute amicably. The practice of taqlid is an example of the same kind: the person who is not an expert in jurisprudence is legally required to follow the instructions of the expert, i.e., the mujtahid. And in this case the requirement is an obligation which must be observed, for it is an essential part of the divine law.

It should be observed that taqlid pertains only to the realm of theshari'ah; there can be no taqlid in the matters of belief (usulu 'd-din). A Muslim must hold his belief in the fundamentals of his religion after attaining conviction of their truth through examination and reflection. The Qur'an very clearly condemns those who follow others blindly in matters of belief:

And when it is said to them, "Come now to what
Allah
has sent down, and the Messenger," they say, "Enough for us is what we found our fathers doing". What, even if their fathers had knowledge of naught and were not rightly-guided? (5:104)

This strong condemnation of the idol-worshippers is repeated elsewhere:

And when it is said to them, "Follow what
Allah
has sent down," they say, "No, but we will follow such things as we found our fathers doing." (2:170
and
31:20)

This does not mean that one must necessarily hold belief contrary to those of one's forefathers; what the Qur'an is saying is that one should not follow them blindly, i.e., without considering the validity of one's reasons for holding them. The Islamic attitude towards fundamental belief is that one may consider the views and opinions of others, but that one should only accept that which is reasonable to believe:

So give thou (O Muhammad!) good tidings to My servants who give ear to the word and follow the fairest of it. Those are they whom
Allah
has guided; those are men possessed of minds. (39:17)

To summarize, it may be said that the only approach to Islam is by accepting its tenets in such a way as one is entirely convinced of their validity, and this can only come about if one examines them carefully and conscientiously. Once one has come to accept these tenets it follows as a necessary consequence that one must adhere to theshari'ah, either by following a mujtahid in taqlid, or by undertaking the acquisition of learning and piety to such a degree that one becomes a mujtahid oneself.

<a name="3">3. Taqlid in the Qur'an and ahadith

The Qur'an instructs Muslims to seek guidance from people of learning in matters about which they lack knowledge:

"Question the people of remembrance if you do not know." (21:7)

It is an obligation in Islamic law to study everything which is necessary for the spiritual and material development and well-being of an Islamic community, but it is an obligation which is known aswajib kifa'i.* In the present instance, for example, an Islamic society has need of experts in the medical sciences, in physics and chemistry, engineering, education, and so forth, and as long as there is a lack of knowledge in these areas it is an obligation on the community as a whole to acquire it, which means that a group of Muslims should devote themselves to research so as to benefit the Islamic people as a whole. Similarly, an Islamic society without experts in the shari'ahcannot properly consider itself Islamic, so it is an obligation for a group of persons from this society to devote themselves to the study of the religious sciences, so as to provide divine guidance for all Muslims. This is the meaning contained in the verse of the Qur'an which states:

"But why should not a party from every section of them (the believers) go forth to become learned in the religion, and to warn their people when they return to them, that they may beware?" (9:124)

It is clear that the Imams used to be pleased if any of their companions taught religion or gave legal rulings (fatwa) to others. There are a number of documented cases of Shi'ahs who lived far from Medina asking the Imam of the time to appoint someone in their locality to adjudicate between them in religious problems. Zakariyyah ibn Adam al-Qummi and Yunus bin `Abduí r-Rahman, for example, were named by Imam `Ali ar-Rida' to solve disputes in their own districts.2 In a famous hadith, `Umar ibn Hanzalah asked Imam Ja`far as-Sadiq, peace be upon him, about the legality of two Shi'ahs seeking a verdict from an illegitimate ruler in a dispute over a debt or a legacy. The Imam's answer was that it was absolutely forbidden to do so. Then Ibn Hanzalah asked what the two should do, and the Imam replied: "They must seek out one of you who narrates our traditions, who is versed in what is permissible and what is forbidden, who is well-acquainted with our laws and ordinances, and accept him as judge and arbiter, for I appoint him as judge over you. If the ruling which he based on our laws is rejected, this rejection will be tantamount to ignoring the order of Allah and rejecting us is the same as rejecting Allah, and this is the same as polytheism."3

In another tradition from Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq, this time narrated by Imam Hasan al-`Askari, peace be upon them, he says, "...but if there is anyone among the fuqaha' who is in control over his own self, protects his religion, suppresses his evil desires and is obedient to the commands of his Master, then the people should follow him."4

A third hadith is from the Present Imam, Muhammad al-Mahdi, peace be upon him, who said in a reply to Ishaq ibn Ya'qub: "As far as newly occurring circumstances are concerned, you should turn (for guidance) to the narrators of our ahadith, for they are my proof over you just as I am Allah's proof."5 We can understand two things from these verses of the Qur'an and the ahadith of the Imams: 1) there must always be a group of fuqaha' in every Muslim society; 2) those who are not qualified as fuqaha' or mujtahids, must follow one, and that to go against his instruction in religious matters is tantamount to polytheism.

• Advanced Member

Evidence of Taqleed from the Holy Quran

First proof

Allah Ta'ala orders in Surah Nisa:

O Believers! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) and those (men of Truth) who hold command among you. Surah Nisa (4:59)

Here ‘men of truth’ means the Imams and the Fuqaha (Legislators), as has been said by Hadhrat Abdullah bin Abbas, Jabir bin Abdullah, Hasan Basri, ‘Ata bin Abi Rabah, ‘Ata bin Saib, Abul A’aliyya (May Allah be well pleased with them). This verse allows establishes the compulsory nature of Taqleed.

The Quranic verses were revealed for the obedience to the Ahlul Bayt a.s. Not for Taqlid to the scholars. Hadith from the Imams state Taqlid to a non-Masum as impermissible, and the Qur’an reinforces this and tells us to follow the best examples. Please tell us which of the ulema has said Ahlul Dhikr refers to them? The Ahlul Bayt are regarded as the Ahlul Dhikr in shia Islam, you might not be aware of it but it is widely accepted. Ahlul Bayt know the innermost meaning of the Quran as no one else.

How can you say that Ahlul Dhikr are not just the Ahlul Bayt a.s. but also the scholars, when they are no where near the same level. Ahlul Bayt have a much higher standing in Islam than the scholars so how can it be reffering to both? The Imams a.s. are appointed by Allah swt, you have brought the scholars to their level so you can justify Taqlid.

Allah Almighty says: "... so ask the People of the Reminder (Ahl al-Dhikr) if you do not know" (16: 43 and 21:7).

The exegesis of Ibn Jarir al-Tabari quotes Jabir al-Ju'fi as saying that when this verse was revealed, Imam 'Ali (A.S.) stated: "We are the People of the Reminder (the Qur'an)".

I asked 'Ali (A.S.) about the verse, 'so ask the People of the Reminder', to which his reply was: 'By Allah we are the followers of the Reminder, we are the people of wisdom, and we are the source of interpretation and revelation.'

Abu Ja'far Muhammad bin Jarir al-Tabari writes in his exegesis Jami' al-Bayan on his chain of authority that when this ayah was revealed, Imam 'Ali (A.S.) said: "We are the Ahl al-Dhikr."

Ibn Qayyim writes that the prominent companions of the Prophet used to refer to Imam as the Ahl al-Dhikr and the expert on the Holy Qur'an, and would seek clarifications for their doubts.

Allah Almighty says: ".. none knows its Qur'an's interpretation except Allah, and those who are firmly rooted in knowledge (al- reasikhun fi al- 'ilm)..." (3:7)

Allah Almighty says: "... and whoever has knowledge of the Book." (13:43)

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri is quoted as having said:

I asked the Prophet of Allah (S.A.W.) who this ayah referred to, and he replied, 'My brother, 'Ali bin Abi Talib'.

The 4 great scholars you mentioned, im sure, and its been confirmed for atleast two of them, that they reject ahmad, and yet you use them as a source to state he has mercy on them? what kind of man is this now? Does he posses divine mercy? Your claims are so pathetic.

What do you mean they have rejected Ahmad al Hassan? They passed away much earlier.

what is your supposed yamani ordering you guys to do .. other than recruit people ?? what does he claim is Imam Mahdi saying ?? give us direct links to his books, quotes, actions, accomplishments .. maybe that will help make things clearer ..

There are books written by Ahmad al Hassan a.s. on the savior website. You can do the research and judge for yourself, if there are any questions just ask.

http://the-savior.com/home/

http://the-savior.co...messengers.html

The hashemstudios boards are useful source of information also, and there are sermons available online such as the Sermon of Haj:

http://www.hashemstu...8e7868ede7b79ee

Edited by GreenLantern

• Banned

what did i say about them not getting back to me *rolls eyes*

ahmad gheetas great great grandmother got pregnant under suspicious circumstances.

she blamed imam mahdi (atf) for impregnating her.

the proof of imam mahdi fathering a baby is a family tree which shows his name as part of the tree.

and you think that is acceptable as proof.

• Banned

^^ dont you do taqleed to a "scholar" who attended hawza in najaf, whose words are to you as the words of Allah?

he is not one of the 14 infallibles, so way to go, insulting yourself, bright spark.

• Advanced Member

The Quranic verses were revealed for the obedience to the Ahlul Bayt a.s. Not for Taqlid to the scholars. Hadith from the Imams state Taqlid to a non-Masum as impermissible, and the Qur’an reinforces this and tells us to follow the best examples. Please tell us which of the ulema has said Ahlul Dhikr refers to them? The Ahlul Bayt are regarded as the Ahlul Dhikr in shia Islam, you might not be aware of it but it is widely accepted. Ahlul Bayt know the innermost meaning of the Quran as no one else.

How can you say that Ahlul Dhikr are not just the Ahlul Bayt a.s. but also the scholars, when they are no where near the same level. Ahlul Bayt have a much higher standing in Islam than the scholars so how can it be reffering to both? The Imams a.s. are appointed by Allah swt, you have brought the scholars to their level so you can justify Taqlid.

Allah Almighty says: "... so ask the People of the Reminder (Ahl al-Dhikr) if you do not know" (16: 43 and 21:7).

The exegesis of Ibn Jarir al-Tabari quotes Jabir al-Ju'fi as saying that when this verse was revealed, Imam 'Ali (A.S.) stated: "We are the People of the Reminder (the Qur'an)".

I asked 'Ali (A.S.) about the verse, 'so ask the People of the Reminder', to which his reply was: 'By Allah we are the followers of the Reminder, we are the people of wisdom, and we are the source of interpretation and revelation.'

Abu Ja'far Muhammad bin Jarir al-Tabari writes in his exegesis Jami' al-Bayan on his chain of authority that when this ayah was revealed, Imam 'Ali (A.S.) said: "We are the Ahl al-Dhikr."

Ibn Qayyim writes that the prominent companions of the Prophet used to refer to Imam as the Ahl al-Dhikr and the expert on the Holy Qur'an, and would seek clarifications for their doubts.

Allah Almighty says: ".. none knows its Qur'an's interpretation except Allah, and those who are firmly rooted in knowledge (al- reasikhun fi al- 'ilm)..." (3:7)

Allah Almighty says: "... and whoever has knowledge of the Book." (13:43)

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri is quoted as having said:

I asked the Prophet of Allah (S.A.W.) who this ayah referred to, and he replied, 'My brother, 'Ali bin Abi Talib'.

What do you mean they have rejected Ahmad al Hassan? They passed away much earlier.

There are books written by Ahmad al Hassan a.s. on the savior website. You can do the research and judge for yourself, if there are any questions just ask.

http://the-savior.com/home/

http://the-savior.co...messengers.html

The hashemstudios boards are useful source of information also, and there are sermons available online such as the Sermon of Haj:

http://www.hashemstu...8e7868ede7b79ee

(bismillah)

my bad thought you mentioned khamenei, misread it.

but my questions STILL are left unanswered =/

you showed your opinion on one of my evidences of taqleed, but havnt touched the remaining 3?

^^ dont you do taqleed to a "scholar" who attended hawza in najaf, whose words are to you as the words of Allah?

he is not one of the 14 infallibles, so way to go, insulting yourself, bright spark.

ahmad studied at the place he despises, and then crawls back and states all the scholars are kafir? yet the place he claims the people who will resist imam mahdi as, is the very place he went to study?

• Advanced Member

you showed your opinion on one of my evidences of taqleed, but havnt touched the remaining 3 <<this is a flat out lie because Hur Al Ameli is not the ansars opinion but its a judgement based upon Ahlulbayts hadeeths

Ahmad Al Hassan does not call all the scholars to be kaffir lol that is like a Wahabi saying shias call all sunnis kaffir because they don't follow sahaba, such things is emotional baggage.

the statement that says Ahmad Al Hassan learned in hawza is not true at all as you know wikipedia and the editors of what goes on their are enemies of this call, so would we accept the words of the enemies of Imam Ali a.s if it was on wikipedia OFCOURSE NOT ask the supporters of him to get valid or real information.

Read the arabic site and it will not say that he learned there he answered once saying that it was an order from the Imam a.s to go there and see what needs to be fixed,basically checking on it.

(bismillah)

well i provided 3 sources of imams as, and the evidence of taqleed from them, and none of them were adressed? so. my point still remains intact.

secondly the only proof of this fake man is a website, what else do you want us to challenge him by?

we provide hadith, you counter the hadith with weaker ones, the only info we have on this man is through a WEBSITE.

its not emotional stuff man, learn the difference through his sayings, he clearly states the ones who reject me reject the wiliyah of imam ali as etc etc

thus it translates to most scholars, and 99% of the shia population according to you lot.

• Advanced Member

Narrated from a few men from the people of Ray that they entered

to Abi Abdullah a.s and said:"We are from the people of Ray he

said(Imam Jaafer a.s):Greetings O people of Qom they said:We are from the people of Ray"Bihar section 60 p.216

Here we understand that the people of Ray are from Qom.

I heard from Aba Abdullah a.s he said:"13 cities and sects will

fight against the Qa'em(the Mahdi a.s),people of Mecca,people of

Medina,people of Sham,Banu Ummaya,people of Basra,people of Dast

Mesaan,Kurds,the Arabian bedouins,Thaba,Ghana,Bahla,Azad and the

people of Ray"Gaibat Al Numani p.299

hadith that you have posted is da'if :lol:

Imam as-Sadiq (as) said:

“The city of Kufah will soon be void of believers, and knowledge and learning will depart from there and like a snake coiled up in a corner, it will be restricted to and emerge from a city named “Qum”, which will become the center of knowledge and virtue as well as the repository of learning and perfection so much so that no (intellectually) downtrodden person—including the secluded women—would ever be left on the surface of the earth without being aware of religion. And that time will be near the time of the advent of our Qa’im. God will appoint Qum and its people as his (al-Mahdi’s) vicegerents and if it were not so, the earth will swallow its inhabitants and no proof will remain on earth. Therefore, from the city of Qum knowledge and learning will spread to the east and west, and the proof for the people of the world will be completed such that no person will be left unaware of religion and knowledge. At that time, Hadrat Qa’im (‘atfs) will appear and through him divine wrath will descend upon the infidels. It is because God will not take vengeance from His servants unless the proofs were completed on them.”

Safinah al-Bihar, vol. 2, p. 445

Imam as-Sadiq (as) said:

Had it not been for the people of Qum, religion would have vanished.”

Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 60, p. 217.

A group of people came to Imam as-Sadiq (as) and said to him:

“We are among the people of Rey.” He (as) said: “Hail to our brothers from among the people of Qum!” They repeated several times: “We have come from Rey.” And he (as) also repeated his statement. Then, he (as) said: “God has a sanctuary which is in Mecca. There is also a sanctuary for the Messenger of Allah and it is in Medina. Kufah is the sanctuary of the Commander of the Faithful (‘a) while our (Ahl al-Bayt’s) sanctuary is the city of Qum and a daughter from my progeny with the name of Fatimah will soon be buried there. Anyone who would sincerely pay homage (ziyarah) to her, paradise would be incumbent upon him.”

Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 60, p. 217.

Imam as-Sadiq (‘a) said:

“Difficulties and problems will be kept away from Qum and its people and a time will come when Qum and its people would be the proofs for all people. This will be so during the period of occultation (ghaybah) of our Qa’im till his advent, and if it were not so, the earth would swallow its inhabitants."

Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 60, p. 213.

Do you know how many scholars,supporters,followers, there will be with the Imam pbuh?

Gaibat Al Numani p.320, someone asked the Imam how much is he Halaqa"the supporters"of the Mahdi a.s and he said 10,000.

What is the population of Qum?

At the 2006 census, its population was 957,496

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qom

• you don't know how many shia will live during reappearance
  • you don't know population of Qum during reappearance

So now firstly we have nothing against what the Imams said about the working scholars in the city of Qom :)

But the main discussion now is why will there not be 957,496 followers or more with Imam Al Mahdi pbu.

Answer:They will be tested with the Yamani a.s and not all scholars will follow the banner of guidance.

Do you still claim to know ilm-e-ghaib? :lol:

Edited by Rasul

• Advanced Member

the ahadeeth part isn't that clear to me, especially that i don't trust any ahadeeth (stories) 100% anyway .. to believe in what ur saying there needs to be some more solid human proof. for simple people like myself :donno:

thanks

(salam)

Salam Alaykum,

Brother please feel free to visit www.the-savior.com there are many books over there which you can read. There is also www.hashemstudios-board.com where you can see loads of information on the Yamani(aS), and also many books which are there as well. There are many speeches of Imam Ahmad(as) on youtube, green lantern has posted one of them. Also on pal talk there is the II The Savior II room you can visit there and ask your questions to the ansars and they will answer you on the mic. So the two websites have loads of information, if you need anything more please feel free to ask.

Fi Aman Allah

• Banned

ansar of ahmad gheeta: ahmad gheeta is the great great great great great grandson of imam mahdi (atf)

MDM: prove it

ansar of ahmad gheeta: there is a family tree with imam mahdis name on it.

MDM:

1976c_demotivational-posters-quadruple-facepalm.jpg

• Advanced Member

Imam Jaafer a.s "Do not say that a hadeeth if it came to you as a lie if a Murji,Qadari,Huroori,who claim it to be from us,for you do not know that it can be something of truth,and so you lie on Allah swt on top of his throne" AlMahmaas Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Khaled AlBurqi v.1 p.230 Ilal Al-Shara'e v.2 p.295 Murji'i,Qadari,Huroori =non shia muslim sects

da'if hadith

From Hamza ibn Baree from Ali AlSanani from Abi AlHassan(Imam Al Ritha) a.s that he wrote to me in a letter:"Do not say that whatever you heard coming from us or referred to us "Baatil"(misleading) even if you truely knew that its in disagreement,for you do not know when we said it or at which face and description." AlKafi v.8 p.25 AlBihar v.2 p.209

mistranslated

Baatil= Incorrect;Unacceptable; Invalid

From Muhammad ibn Muslim he said: I heard Aba Jaafer a.s saying "We have no one among the people with a right neither a correct aim, and no one among the people has the right to judge only what came from us Ahlulbayt,and if the matter start branching ,the mistakes will come from themselves and the correct aim was from Ali a.s" AlKafi v.1 p.399

Hadith doesn't exist or wrong reference...

Imam AlSaadeq a.s to Muhammad ibn Muslim "O Muhammad whatever comes to you of a narration from a just person or an evil doer that complies with the Quran take it,and whatever narration that comes from a just person or an evil doer that opposes the Qur'an do not take it" AlBurhan v.1 p.73

From Abi Yafoor he said:I asked Aba Abdullah a.s by the disagreements in narrations that has been narrated from the ones we rely on,and from the ones we do not rely on he said a.s:"If a hadeeth came to you and you witness something from the book of Allah glory be to Him or the Prophet pbuhap,then what has come to you is the best for you"Tafseer Al Burhan v.1 p.72

From Sufyan ibn AlSamd he said I said to Abi Abdullah a.s May Allah make me your ransom, a man comes to us who is known for lies and so he narrates a hadeeth so we try to severely criticize him. Abu Abdullah a.s says:"Did he say to you that I said that night is day and day is night ?"I said:No He said:If he said something of that sort do not call him a liar or else you are calling me a liar"Mukhtasar Basa'er Al Darajat AlHassan ibn Slayman AlHili p.76 and in another print p.234 AlBihar v.2 p.211 So this tells us that the Imam a.s to that extent you have no right to even call the narration as a lie if it was narrated by

Imam Jaafer a.s said"Our shias are submitters to our orders,the takers of our words,they disagree with our enemies,whoever is not like this is not from us" Sifat Al Shia p.2

Well this will be enough for all hadith that you have posted:

We have permitted the enemies of every prophet - human and jinn devils - to inspire in each other fancy words in order to deceive. Had your Lord willed, they would not have done it. You shall disregard them and their fabrications. This is to let the minds of those who do not believe in the Hereafter listen to such fabrications, and accept them, and thus expose their real convictions. " Holy Quran [6:112-113]

^_^

Edited by Rasul

• Banned

so he isnt the great great great great grandson of the awaited imam is he?

the fact that the ansars are completely silent and totally avoiding this topic shows us that they know they are wrong, and exposed. again.

i have given them plenty of chances for a come back.

ahmad gheeta is not the great great great great grandson of the awaited imam.

extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

there is no proof apart from a hand written family tree (lol).

shall we move on?

• Banned

is there any actual (i.e. not in a dream or a hadith) proof that ahmad gheeta knows any ilm e ghayb AT ALL? any provable examples? anything?

anything?

anything at all? come on guys throw me a rope

• Advanced Member

what did i say about them not getting back to me *rolls eyes*

ahmad gheetas great great grandmother got pregnant under suspicious circumstances.

she blamed imam mahdi (atf) for impregnating her.

the proof of imam mahdi fathering a baby is a family tree which shows his name as part of the tree.

and you think that is acceptable as proof.

Firstly I was not suppose to get back to you about this rather it was the issue of rajah.

So first talking about Rajah, yes the 12 mahdis do not contradict this belief what so ever. You tell me how this belief in 12 mahdis are and rajah be a contradiction within each other?

There are countless narrations which talk about Imam Al Mahdi(as) having an offspring:

“O Allah give him and his family,son,and offspring and his nation and all the subjects what makes him pleased and joyful” Dua Saheb AlZamaan p.616 or p.778 Mafateeh AlJinaan

“ And peace and blessings on your guardian(Imam Al Mahdi),and those who bear your promise and the Imams from his sons”Bihar AlAnwar v.99 p.114 v.52 p.20

And about Imam Sajad said: ((the Qa'em will appear from among us and after him there will be twelve Mahdis)) Sharh Alkhbar 3/400 (Explanation News 3 / 400.)

From Abdullah ibn Umar from the Prophet of Allah pbuhap that he said “Glad tidings when the days of the tyrants shall be cut off,and then after them the “Jaber” that Allah swt will force through him,the nation of Muhammad pbuhap,by the Mahdi and then the victor,and then the counted Imams and Mahdis” Sharh Al Akhbar,AlQathi AlNuman AlMagrebi v.3 p.400

O Allah be for your guardian,the one who rises with your matter Muhammad ibn Hassan, to his fathers peace and blessings…and make him with his offspring Imams that inherit” Bihar Al Anwar v.49 p.349

Dua third day of Shabaan in Mafateeh Al-Jinaan narrated from Imam Al Ritha a.s: “And the successors from his offspring,after the Qa’em and his occultation.” Mafateeh Al Jinaan p.222

• Advanced Member

Firstly I was not suppose to get back to you about this rather it was the issue of rajah.

So first talking about Rajah, yes the 12 mahdis do not contradict this belief what so ever. You tell me how this belief in 12 mahdis are and rajah be a contradiction within each other?

There are countless narrations which talk about Imam Al Mahdi(as) having an offspring:

“O Allah give him and his family,son,and offspring and his nation and all the subjects what makes him pleased and joyful” Dua Saheb AlZamaan p.616 or p.778 Mafateeh AlJinaan

(bismillah)

if they are not yet in rule of their nation, as it clearly states, the word is used, wouldnt that mean any "son" before this is fake?

• Banned

can you post the complete prayer, in arabic alongside your translation?

so how about answering whether or not a hand written family tree is proof that his grandads grandads dad is the awaited imam?

• Advanced Member

can you post the complete prayer, in arabic alongside your translation?

so how about answering whether or not a hand written family tree is proof that his grandads grandads dad is the awaited imam?

Here is the specific part from the dua in arabic and english:

From - Saheb AlZamaan: p.616/Mafateeh AlJinaan: p.778 (الزّيارة الاُخرى)

“O Allah give him and his family, son, and offspring and his nation and all the subjects what makes him pleased and joyful.”

اَللّـهُمَّ اَعْطِهِ في نَفْسِهِ وَاَهْلِهِ وَوَلَدِهِ وَذُرِّيَّتِهِ وَاُمَّتِهِ وَجَميعِ رَعِيَّتِهِ ما تُقِرُّ بِهِ عَيْنَهُ

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well you tell me, how would you authenticate any average syeds family tree?

I hate to be like mahhfzb, but please watch this video to see where we are coming from and what we are trying to say about his lineage. It might give you a better idea, please start from 43 seconds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SisyyUBtah4

The head of the clan has said that they descend from the mahdi, and the other clans around them do agree about this. Lets just say in Pakistan you want to confirm an individuals shijrah you head back to their village(pind) and then from there you ask the other tribes around about them. Overall you just do need a shijra, but if you want to confirm that shijra the steps that I have mentioned above are the main methods to use.

(bismillah)

if they are not yet in rule of their nation, as it clearly states, the word is used, wouldnt that mean any "son" before this is fake?

Im sorry can you rephrase your question I dont quite clearly understand.

• Advanced Member

:huh:

(bismillah)

LOOOOOOOL

I could see why you would make that face. Its alright to be confused or lost, but after following the misguidance of the scholars for so long you will surely be confused on the concept of elections and why it is Haram. I believe it could be the reason that we in these times have stopped reading the Quran or Hadith and have rather put our full trust in the scholars for our Islamic opinions, even if they do go against the laws of God.

When your Lord said to the angels: Indeed, I am placing a vicegerent in the Earth. (2:30)

Now we see this verse in the Quran where it says only Allah swt is the one who chooses the Khalifa and no one else. So after look at this verse who gives you the right to choose a leader? If you deny this verse then why do you deny abu bakrs khilafat? No prophets or imams in the past were elected rather they were selected by Allah swt. So why have the non working scholars allowed elections and for people to participate in them?

Edited by YamaniAhlulBayt313

• Advanced Member

I could see why you would make that face. Its alright to be confused or lost, but after following the misguidance of the scholars for so long you will surely be confused on the concept of elections and why it is Haram. I believe it could be the reason that we in these times have stopped reading the Quran or Hadith and have rather put our full trust in the scholars for our Islamic opinions, even if they do go against the laws of God.

When your Lord said to the angels: Indeed, I am placing a vicegerent in the Earth. (2:30)

Now we see this verse in the Quran where it says only Allah swt is the one who chooses the Khalifa and no one else. So after look at this verse who gives you the right to choose a leader? If you deny this verse then why do you deny abu bakrs khilafat? No prophets or imams in the past were elected rather they were selected by Allah swt. So why have the non working scholars allowed elections and for people to participate in them?

Winner.jpg

you figure out the obvious that we are a lost or confused

houston we got a winner here: now does pollay (ansar)

128857657902431543.jpg

u guys are like parrot, who just hear what people say and repeat it over and over and over and over and over and over until u get a cracker.

u have the knowledge of the unseen thats why u noe none of the usooli read quran or hadith so they follow scholar blindly.

u are also the chris-langan-iq-comparison.jpg smartest man on the world none us compares to u! bright spark we all know the khilafa of our time is imam mahdi (as), but he has not risen yet! So without our khilafat there in front of us, we go elect a leader to represent us to other countries, who runs a country. Human leadership and imam (as) leadership are 2 complete different things bright spark. Until imam (as) does not rise we elect the leaders to represent us!

question

person who does not no arabic, or farsi neither does he have the time to learn them because of daily income he has to provide for his family? what should he do? what would he know which is halal or what is not (like kangroo meat) since he does not have time to learn it by himself?

What about a new convert let say a dutch who does not have books like al kafi translated in his language what is he suppose to do?

Edited by Love-Of-Islam

• Advanced Member

To Love of Islam,

As far as I am aware, True shia (followers) of Ale Mohammad PBUT (family of Mohammad) don't show this kind of manner. One example would be Imam Sadeq PBUH and his true shia.

very true my friend, imam (as) shia also know that when they give out a statement as a fact they provide proof for it. Imam (as) shias also know that to deceive other people is a bad thing. Imam (as) shia also know that imam mahdi (as) does not have a great grandson or a son. Imam (as) shias also know that twisting hadiths meaning is a grave sin

please look at urself first then talk about other people, thank you for reading this my well manner friend.

• Basic Members

very true my friend, imam (as) shia also know that when they give out a statement as a fact they provide proof for it. Imam (as) shias also know that to deceive other people is a bad thing. Imam (as) shia also know that imam mahdi (as) does not have a great grandson or a son. Imam (as) shias also know that twisting hadiths meaning is a grave sin

please look at urself first then talk about other people, thank you for reading this my well manner friend.

Salam my friend,

1- imam (as) shia also know that when they give out a statement as a fact they provide proof for it = we gave you the Proof, please check them.

2- Imam (as) shias also know that to deceive other people is a bad thing = True, and may Allah SWT forgives me if I am trying to deceive people.

3-Imam (as) shia also know that imam mahdi (as) does not have a great grandson or a son = Not true at all, please read the posts carefully, May Allah SWT make this clear.

4-Imam (as) shias also know that twisting hadiths meaning is a grave sin = Very True, May Allah SWT Punish the ones who try to twist hadiths on purpose.

• Advanced Member

There is no group of learned people, be it religious, philosophical or any other, who would pass blanket condemnation to all scholars. If anyone does, it is so stupid that it is not worth answering.

Now out of top 1000 shia scholars, how many's wisdom make them believe Mr. Ahmad al Hassan? Or is it only those, ignored, partly literate people who have not been able to find attention anywhere else who gathered around him to find some attention (a union of those deprived academically and in all other respects).

Quran and Hadiths are full of praise for knowledge and scholars. If you accept shia religion a true one, then its scholars have to be respected too. Now why is it that Mr. Ahmad al hassan and his Ansars only find a handful of late scholars worthy of praise. Simply because they can not come and denounce him. Still even they believed in lot of things considered haram by Mr. Ahmad al hassan like taqleed of fallible.

And finally it has been over two months since I posted questions in many forums to give Mr. Ahmad al hassan a chance to prove his ilm e ladunni. Unfortunately, he still has not found time to answer them. I must say, I am getting desperate. Can his Ansars remind him to spend two minutes of his time to answer those questions and prove his ilm e ladunni?

Abu_zar

• Basic Members

There is no group of learned people, be it religious, philosophical or any other, who would pass blanket condemnation to all scholars. If anyone does, it is so stupid that it is not worth answering.

Now out of top 1000 shia scholars, how many's wisdom make them believe Mr. Ahmad al Hassan? Or is it only those, ignored, partly literate people who have not been able to find attention anywhere else who gathered around him to find some attention (a union of those deprived academically and in all other respects).

Quran and Hadiths are full of praise for knowledge and scholars. If you accept shia religion a true one, then its scholars have to be respected too. Now why is it that Mr. Ahmad al hassan and his Ansars only find a handful of late scholars worthy of praise. Simply because they can not come and denounce him. Still even they believed in lot of things considered haram by Mr. Ahmad al hassan like taqleed of fallible.

And finally it has been over two months since I posted questions in many forums to give Mr. Ahmad al hassan a chance to prove his ilm e ladunni. Unfortunately, he still has not found time to answer them. I must say, I am getting desperate. Can his Ansars remind him to spend two minutes of his time to answer those questions and prove his ilm e ladunni?

Abu_zar

To Abu_zar

Salam,

To your first Paragraph: Have you ever heard from ansars saying all scholars ?

second paragraph: Ofcourse, history has showed us that the number of true followers has never been high...not even at an average (medium) level..below less!

Third paragraph: praise for good scholars obviously who use their knowledge to get closer to Allah SWT. Taqleed of Fallible is explained so please check if you truely seek knowledge!

Forth paragraph: (if you truely seek knowledge) Maybe you can PM me your question(s) and I can try find the answers for you, because many questions are answered by the Imam (as) in his books so we can check for you inshallah.

Edited by YaAhmad

• Banned

Here is the specific part from the dua in arabic and english:

From - Saheb AlZamaan: p.616/Mafateeh AlJinaan: p.778 (ÇáÒøíÇÑÉ ÇáÇõÎÑì)

“O Allah give him and his family, son, and offspring and his nation and all the subjects what makes him pleased and joyful.”ÇóááøÜåõãøó ÇóÚúØöåö Ýí äóÝúÓöåö æóÇóåúáöåö æóæóáóÏöåö æóÐõÑøöíøóÊöåö æóÇõãøóÊöåö æóÌóãíÚö ÑóÚöíøóÊöåö ãÇ ÊõÞöÑøõ Èöåö Úóíúäóåõ

do you not understand english? did i ask for a specific part? i asked for the entire prayer. cut and paste it here, or direct me to a website you can rely on.

Well you tell me, how would you authenticate any average syeds family tree?

i cant believe i am having this conversation :huh:

let me ask you something.....how did people verify that it was indeed imam mahdi who impregnated his grandmother? did they seem him? did they know him? were they friends with him?

i have seen your video. its as stupid as your posts. did you make it?

• Advanced Member

do you not understand english? did i ask for a specific part? i asked for the entire prayer. cut and paste it here, or direct me to a website you can rely on.

i cant believe i am having this conversation :huh:

let me ask you something.....how did people verify that it was indeed imam mahdi who impregnated his grandmother? did they seem him? did they know him? were they friends with him?

i have seen your video. its as stupid as your posts. did you make it?

Oh Allah give us patience.

You know what with that attitude im not giving you anything, you have the sources right there so go and find them your self and try to prove them wrong. If you are not capable of doing that then you have surely failed miserably.

You are a very filthy individual and a disgrace to shias.

And if you are not able to find the dua on your own, then I am done debating you.

Edited by YamaniAhlulBayt313