In the Name of God بسم الله

Who Is Ahmad Al Hassan?

Orion

• Advanced Member

Its too early to say who is who. The only person i have 100% faith in is Ayatollah Khamenei that he is the Khorasani who will pave the way for the 12th Holy divine Imam Al Mahdi (S) and he will have a disability in his right hand. (all shias and sunnis have this hadith). and in his (ayat. Khamenei) there will be an army ready prepared especially for the reappearance for the Imam Mahdi (S). He will be the leader of Persia and he will be from Khorasan.

but even Ayat. Khamenei does not want us to make early assumptions and i have heard from people that he criticized and not want us to jump to conclusions and make early assumptions. We should only be hopeful and prepare ourselves (spiritually and mentally) that the reappearance is near and we should be hopeful that we will be a help to Imam Mahdi (S).

Ahmad al Hasan, whoever he is..... i think its too early to follow or support him. I have found out that Noreigaa (the film maker of Arrivals, Phase 3, Arrivals reloaded, etc) has not given his bayath to Ahmad al Hasan. Its only Hashem Films. hashem Films is the film maker of other movies.. Not of the Arrivals.

The arrivals is a great movie.. and its 100% correct.

• Advanced Member

His face shows up as light on ID card? What a LOAD!

If that is the case, then I suppose the Iraqi police just let that slide every time they stopped him? Next thing you know, Ahmed Ismail Gata (I refuse to call him that made up name, Ahmed Hassan, his REAL name is Ahmed Ismail Gata) will be able to stop speeding bullets, be faster than a locomotive, and leap tall buildings in a single bound!

I also find it amusing that you suggest he wouldn't want his picture shown, lest people start to make him an idol (too late). He doesn't seem to have a problem with his followers portraying the faces of the Imams...

• Advanced Member

My dear friend sayyid_hammid wrote this on a thread: Why I Believe Ahmed Ismail is NOT the Yamani

thank you brother! this further proves ahmad gata is a liar

"1. Yes many have met him and have stayed with him, now I can go on on about what people have said about the Imam(as), but ill get you something from the individuals own word:"

In your dreams, like other ansar have? :wacko:

• Advanced Member

I forgot to include number 4

4) Allah (swt) knew the dua MDM was gonna make so he decided to kill ahmad hassan whilst he was on the toilet seat before MDM even made the dua and thats why nobody has contact with him and there aren't any pictures of him

and Number 5

5) You "Ahmed 313" are Ahmed hassan and you are here trying to pretend you are a follower of yourself as you have hardly any followers and you wanna try and look popular.

:lol:

Yeah, your the shia debater...you seem more like the shia joker change your name. You did not refute a single point all you said is a bunch of nonsense. So if you think you can refute any point in Ahmad(as) call then go ahead and do it, if you cant then just simply shut your mouth and stay silent. Seems like many here havent learned anything from the Ahlul Bayt(as).

Its too early to say who is who. The only person i have 100% faith in is Ayatollah Khamenei that he is the Khorasani who will pave the way for the 12th Holy divine Imam Al Mahdi (S) and he will have a disability in his right hand. (all shias and sunnis have this hadith). and in his (ayat. Khamenei) there will be an army ready prepared especially for the reappearance for the Imam Mahdi (S). He will be the leader of Persia and he will be from Khorasan.

but even Ayat. Khamenei does not want us to make early assumptions and i have heard from people that he criticized and not want us to jump to conclusions and make early assumptions. We should only be hopeful and prepare ourselves (spiritually and mentally) that the reappearance is near and we should be hopeful that we will be a help to Imam Mahdi (S).

Ahmad al Hasan, whoever he is..... i think its too early to follow or support him. I have found out that Noreigaa (the film maker of Arrivals, Phase 3, Arrivals reloaded, etc) has not given his bayath to Ahmad al Hasan. Its only Hashem Films. hashem Films is the film maker of other movies.. Not of the Arrivals.

The arrivals is a great movie.. and its 100% correct.

Allah knows best if Khamanei is the Khurasani or not. There is one thing that we should look at:

Al-Imam Al-Baqir "There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor, so if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited, and if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because he's banner is the banner of faith, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he's from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the right path). Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p. 264.

It shows us that we should be looking for who the Yamani is not the Khurasani. The reason for that is simple, because the Yamani(as) is the most guided banner, and HE leads you to your possessor(12th Imam). So yeah whether Khamenei is the khurasani or not, that does not matter much you must figure out who the Yamani(as) is. Ahmad Al Hassan is the Yamani (as)!

thank you brother! this further proves ahmad gata is a liar

"1. Yes many have met him and have stayed with him, now I can go on on about what people have said about the Imam(as), but ill get you something from the individuals own word:"

In your dreams, like other ansar have? :wacko:

No the story I posted was in reality. Many ansars have stayed with him in reality.

His face shows up as light on ID card? What a LOAD!

If that is the case, then I suppose the Iraqi police just let that slide every time they stopped him? Next thing you know, Ahmed Ismail Gata (I refuse to call him that made up name, Ahmed Hassan, his REAL name is Ahmed Ismail Gata) will be able to stop speeding bullets, be faster than a locomotive, and leap tall buildings in a single bound!

I also find it amusing that you suggest he wouldn't want his picture shown, lest people start to make him an idol (too late). He doesn't seem to have a problem with his followers portraying the faces of the Imams...

What I find weird is the fact that your indirecty getting your hate accross for Ahlul Bayt(as) while your after Ahmad(as) as well. Again thats his followers right, what was his command? You are one of the biggest nasibis I have talked to in my life, the hatred you have for Ahlul Bayt and the shia was all seen very clearly on WUP, and you go ahead and delete all your comments.

You still havent answered my questions,,,,show me Abu Bakr's khilafat from the Quran?

• Advanced Member

The weird thing is you still havent refuted anything, you call your self a shia debater. If I am following a deviant then prove how he is a deviant. Bring Quran and Ahlul Bayt. If you cant then it is better to stay silent. Also since you are the shia debater, tell me how will you recognize your Yamani when he appears?

• Advanced Member

(salam)

I do not know much about the yamani or the sufyani .. what I do know is that someone who was the yamani isn't just going to claim it, thats what someone who wants attention does. I will research more on this matter and will respond to you, also please forgive me if I offended you with my posts, I acted in a way which I shouldn't have.

(wasalam)

• Advanced Member

(salam)

I do not know much about the yamani or the sufyani .. what I do know is that someone who was the yamani isn't just going to claim it, thats what someone who wants attention does. I will research more on this matter and will respond to you, also please forgive me if I offended you with my posts, I acted in a way which I shouldn't have.

(wasalam)

Forgive me if I have offended you in anyway inshAllah. May Allah forgive us all.

• Advanced Member

Forgive me if I have offended you in anyway inshAllah. May Allah forgive us all.

Nothing to forgive :)

(salam)

(wasalam)

Actually I may be wrong and he may claim it (not saying that ahmed hassan is yamani just saying i shouldnt have wrote that without having knowledge)

and btw Ahmad 313 please provide me with this fatwa of Sistani (ha) ordering ahmad hassan to be killed, until I see it I will believe ahmed hassan is a liar and a deviant and is definitely not the yamani

• Advanced Member

Nothing to forgive :)

Actually I may be wrong and he may claim it (not saying that ahmed hassan is yamani just saying i shouldnt have wrote that without having knowledge)

and btw Ahmad 313 please provide me with this fatwa of Sistani (ha) ordering ahmad hassan to be killed, until I see it I will believe ahmed hassan is a liar and a deviant and is definitely not the yamani

The fatwa is on this site http://www.hashemstudios-board.com/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=4301&hilit=sistani+fatwa .

• Advanced Member

ahmad313 ahmad gita is not from yemen. he is from basra.

how can the yamani not be from yemen?

Good question,

Prophet Muhammad pbuh said: “The best of men are the people of Yemen Imaan(faith) is from Yaman and I am a Yamani” Bihar Al Anwar v.57 p.232

The narration shows us that the prophet calls himself a yamani meaning that all of his progeny are Yamanis.

I dont think there is any narration saying that the Yamani will be from Yemen either.

The Prophet pbuh took the hand of Al-Abbas and the hand of Ali

a.s and said:"There shall be a man from the offspring of this

man(Abbas)who shall fill the earth unjustice and tyranny,and

there shall be from this man(Ali)who shall spread the earth with

justice and tranquility, so if you see this happening,on you is

to go with the man who is a Yemeni for he shall come from

the East and he is the one with the banner of the

Mahdi" Al-Mahdi Al-Muntather Al-Maw'ood door#2/p.207

It does not say the Yamani will come from Yemen. Look at the map of the world your self, and you will see that Yemen is not east of Saudi.

Al-Imam Al-Baqir "There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor, so if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited, and if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because he's banner is the banner of faith, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he's from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the right path). Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p. 264.

This shows us that he is the only one going to be calling to the 12th Imam (as), and his way is the best way. It also shows that he would be the first of the 313 because he is the only one calling to 12th imam and is the most guided banner.

so now we can look at these narrations about the first of 313:

Imam Ali a.s said when he was talking about the companions of the 12th Imam:"The first of them is from Basra and the last of them is from Ibdaal(Syria) Besharat Al-Islam p.148

Imam Jaafer a.s said when discussing the companions of Mahdi a.s "And from Basra is Abdulrahman,--Ahmad-- and Maleeh." Beshara Al-Islam p.181

Imam Jaafer a.s says:(companion of the matter finds a place in Basra) Haft Al Shareef p.175

Prince of the believers a.s said about the signs of the end of time:"And then after it the arabs shall emerge...and the emergence of the man with the black flag in Basra,intending to head-on with his youths to Sham p.274 Alamat Akher Al Zaman by Sayed Ali Ashoor

Prophet of Allah pbuhap said:"And a man from the East with small black flags to kill the man of Sham,and he is the one that obeys the Mahdi a.s" AlMahdi Al Mawood AlMuntather door 30 p.328

Imam Ali a.s:"And then the daring Halek(who doesn't fear destruction) comes from Basra with a few arabs from Bani Umra"p.274 Alamat Akher Al Zaman Sayed Ali Ashoor

There are many more narrations.

• Advanced Member

The fatwa is on this site http://www.hashemstu...t=sistani+fatwa .

That is not a website of Seyed Sistani (ha) therefore it is not evidence, it can easily be made up. Please find me the fatwa with evidence that it was Seyed Sistani (ha) who declared that ahmed gita should be killed and make sure the source is reliable.

• Banned

That is not a website of Seyed Sistani (ha) therefore it is not evidence, it can easily be made up. Please find me the fatwa with evidence that it was Seyed Sistani (ha) who declared that ahmed gita should be killed and make sure the source is reliable.

i have emailed the office of sistani, will post their answer if/ when i recieve one

• Advanced Member

loving false prophets is a charachteristic of the ahlebeyt (as)to you? strange.

Ahmad alHassan a.s. does not claim to be a prophet or the Mahdi a.s. but the first of the 313, there is a huge difference.There are many hadiths that warn of false Prophets but regarding the Yamani the narrations tell us:

Abu Abdullah a.s:"This matter shall not be claimed by anyone except by its companion or else Allah shall cut off his age" Kafi v.1 p.373

• Advanced Member

Ahmad alHassan a.s. does not claim to be a prophet or the Mahdi a.s. but the first of the 313, there is a huge difference.There are many hadiths that warn of false Prophets but regarding the Yamani the narrations tell us:

Abu Abdullah a.s:"This matter shall not be claimed by anyone except by its companion or else Allah shall cut off his age" Kafi v.1 p.373

What if ahmed gita's age has been cut off and that is why no one has any news of him?

(im not trying to be funny here thats a genuine question)

• Advanced Member

We know that Yamani will precede Imam Mahdi a.s. How will you identify the Yamani of the narrations if you are forever sceptical? Especially as the signs and narrations indicate that the time of the appearance of the 12th Imam a.s. is close at hand, and the Yamani comes before.

Edited by GreenLantern

• Advanced Member

i dont see the need to even discuss this fatwa...

fatwa: A fatwa is an Islamic religious ruling, a scholarly opinion on a matter of Islamic law.

A fatwa is issued by a recognized religious authority in Islam. But since there is no hierarchical priesthood or anything of the sort in Islam, a fatwa is not necessarily "binding" on the faithful. The people who pronounce these rulings are supposed to be knowledgable, and base their rulings in knowledge and wisdom. They need to supply the evidence from Islamic sources for their opinions, and it is not uncommon for scholars to come to different conclusions regarding the same issue.

so sistani (lets pretend he did) order the killing of ahmad al hassan i dont see how that is a fatwa it would be a statement which got refuted in WUP. therefore there is no need to discuss this unless sistani office says that sistani (ha) issued the fatwa

• Advanced Member

Let's wait and see what Seyed Sistani's (ha) office reply with. If they say the fatwa is a fake, then ahmed gita is a fake and he is not the yamani. If they say the fatwa is true then we will discuss why that fatwa was issued if that is the case (which I highly highly doubt)

The thing is even if sistani's office replies to you that there is no fatwa, would that be proof for you. Anyone can pull out a fatwa and then take it back. This fatwa by sistani was seen on major news papers in Iraq. Overall a fatwa is not one of the methods for us to identify who the Yamani(as) is.

• Advanced Member

Refer to my post above about the non-FATWA from Sistani.

Ahmed313, I love the family of the Prophet (saws), I ask Allah to bless them every prayer. My contempt for Ahmed Ismail Gata is based on how he blasphemes them and corrupts the Shia followers into taking a false Imam.

• Advanced Member

The thing is even if sistani's office replies to you that there is no fatwa, would that be proof for you. Anyone can pull out a fatwa and then take it back. This fatwa by sistani was seen on major news papers in Iraq. Overall a fatwa is not one of the methods for us to identify who the Yamani(as) is.

Exactly and a fatwa is not something that is used to say kill some one without any proof (which sistani did not issue)

Edited by Love-Of-Islam

• Advanced Member

Wait a minute if we go by these hadiths that these people are posting

1) Name has to be hassan

2) Has to be from the east of saudi arabia

3) Has to claim to be the yamani

and this ahmed ismail gata added hassan to his name ..

so anyone who is from the east of saudia arabia can just add hassan to their name .. and then claim to be the yamani? astaghfirullah

• Advanced Member

Wait a minute if we go by these hadiths that these people are posting

1) Name has to be hassan

2) Has to be from the east of saudi arabia

3) Has to claim to be the yamani

and this ahmed ismail gata added hassan to his name ..

so anyone who is from the east of saudia arabia can just add hassan to their name .. and then claim to be the yamani? astaghfirullah

The name does not have to be Hassan rather it should be "Ahmad" according to the narrations. But if you get together all of the hadiths the Yamani, is the first of the 313 companions of the 12th imam (as). Now if we look at the narrations they clearly say the first of them must be from Basra Iraq. That is where Imam Ahmad(as) is from.

Refer to my post above about the non-FATWA from Sistani.

Ahmed313, I love the family of the Prophet (saws), I ask Allah to bless them every prayer. My contempt for Ahmed Ismail Gata is based on how he blasphemes them and corrupts the Shia followers into taking a false Imam.

Show me how Imam Ahmad(as) is going against the family of the ProphetÕáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå. Show me what wrong he has done? Please bring your evidence.

• Advanced Member

The name does not have to be Hassan rather it should be "Ahmad" according to the narrations. But if you get together all of the hadiths the Yamani, is the first of the 313 companions of the 12th imam (as). Now if we look at the narrations they clearly say the first of them must be from Basra Iraq. That is where Imam Ahmad(as) is from.

So anyone from basra called "Ahmad" who claims hes the yamani suddenly becomes the yamani?

Edited by Shia_Debater

• Advanced Member

First of all, Sahib al Amr is used by all Professional translators as Master of this Matter or something very similar , but you will never come across any Islamic book you can lay your hands on with this title ever being translated by these Professionals as "Companion" of Matter. Your out of context translation resembles the Sunni brethrens desperate attempts when it comes to translating the title of "Mawla" with regard to the Event of Ghadeer Khum incident - i.e. out of context.

Secondly, this title, Sahib al Amr, belongs to our 12th ImamÚáíå ÇáÓáÇã. So the question is - why are you relating hadith that has nothing to do with your Leader? I have just summarized all this for you right now, but if you require the abundant evidences, which is available, refer to the "Credibility of Ansars" section in Part 4 A, here:

http://www.shiachat....ssan-destroyed/

Words often have more than one meaning, especially in Arabic and are translated as such.

Sahib al Amr is a title of the Imam a.s. and also the Yamani. The narrations show this, where two people are given the same title of Sahib al Amr, see below:

Shaykh Sadooq has narrated from the companions of Ibne Sult that he said: I asked Imam Ali Reza (a):

"Are you the Sahibul Amr (Master of the Affairs)? He replied: I am also Sahibul Amr but not the Sahibul Amr who will fill the earth with justice as it would have been fraught with tyranny and oppression.

As for your videos they are very long, I don't have the time to go through them. Besides I am already convinced on the issue.

Proof?

It is found in the shia books.

• Advanced Member

Words often have more than one meaning, especially in Arabic and are translated as such.

Sahib al Amr is a title of the Imam a.s. and also the Yamani. The narrations show this, where two people are given the same title of Sahib al Amr, see below:

Shaykh Sadooq has narrated from the companions of Ibne Sult that he said: I asked Imam Ali Reza (a):

"Are you the Sahibul Amr (Master of the Affairs)? He replied: I am also Sahibul Amr but not the Sahibul Amr who will fill the earth with justice as it would have been fraught with tyranny and oppression.

As for your videos they are very long, I don't have the time to go through them. Besides I am already convinced on the issue.

It is found in the shia books.

Source?

• Advanced Member

Here is the proof for shia debater and love of islam:

The Prophet's will is as follows:

The Prophet Muhammad (may peace be upon him and his family) said to Ali Ibn Abi Taleb during the night of his death:

"O Father of Al Hassan, bring me a leaf and a paper", and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he said "O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be twelve Mahdi's. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, God has named you in his heavens Ali Al Mortada,The Prince of the believers, Grand truthful, the bright Farouq (Judge and differentiating between true and false), the trusted, and the Mahdi (rightly guided). These names may not be truly attributed to other than you. O Ali, you are my guardian on my own family, their living and their dead. My women, whom you maintain shall find me tomorrow, and whom you reject I am acquitted of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the day of resurrection, and you are the successor (Khalifa) on my nation after me. If the day of death comes to you, hand it over to my son Hassan the very beneficial. Then if the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to my son Al Hussein, the Martyr, the Pure and the Assassinated. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, the master of the servants and worshipers Ali.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Baqir.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Jaâfar Al Sadiq (the honest).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Moussa Al Kadhim (The Patient).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Reda.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Thiqa (The Trustworthy).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Nasih (The Advisor). If the day death of comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Al Hassan Al Fadil. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Mohamad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdi's after them. then when Allah receiveth him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father's: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer"

Testament of the Holy Prophet Mohammad, may peace be on him and his family was mentioned in the following references:

· Chaykh Tawssi, Ghayba li Tawssi p.150

· Chaykh Hor L'Amili, Itbat Lhodat vol.1 p.549

· Chaykh Hor L'Amili, Al'Iqad Min Alhajaa p.393-3

· Chaykh Hassan Ben Soulayman Al Hiliy, Mokhtassar Al Bassa'ir p.159-4

· Al Allama Lmajlissi, Bihar Al Anwar vol.53 p.147

· Al Allama Lmajlissi, Bihar Al Anwar vol.36 p.260

· Chaykh Abdo Allah Albahrani, Al'awalim vol.3 p.236

· Assayid Hachim Albahrani, Ghayat almoram vol.1 p.370

· Assayid Hachim Albahrani, Al Insaf p.222

· Al Fayd Al Kachani, Nawadir Al Akhbar p.294-9

· Chaykh Al Mirza Annouri, Annajm Attaqib vol.2 p.71

· Assayid Mohammad Mohammad Sadiq Assadr , Tarikh Ma Baad Addohour p.641-11

· Achaykh Al Mayanji, Makatib Arrassoul vol.2 p.96

· Chaykh Kourani, Mokhtassar Mo'jam Ahadith Al Imam Al Mahdi p.301-13

• Advanced Member

Here is the proof for shia debater and love of islam:

The Prophet's will is as follows:

The Prophet Muhammad (may peace be upon him and his family) said to Ali Ibn Abi Taleb during the night of his death:

"O Father of Al Hassan, bring me a leaf and a paper", and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he said "O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be twelve Mahdi's. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, God has named you in his heavens Ali Al Mortada,The Prince of the believers, Grand truthful, the bright Farouq (Judge and differentiating between true and false), the trusted, and the Mahdi (rightly guided). These names may not be truly attributed to other than you. O Ali, you are my guardian on my own family, their living and their dead. My women, whom you maintain shall find me tomorrow, and whom you reject I am acquitted of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the day of resurrection, and you are the successor (Khalifa) on my nation after me. If the day of death comes to you, hand it over to my son Hassan the very beneficial. Then if the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to my son Al Hussein, the Martyr, the Pure and the Assassinated. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, the master of the servants and worshipers Ali.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Baqir.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Jaâfar Al Sadiq (the honest).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Moussa Al Kadhim (The Patient).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Reda.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Thiqa (The Trustworthy).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Nasih (The Advisor). If the day death of comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Al Hassan Al Fadil. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Mohamad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdi's after them. then when Allah receiveth him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father's: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer"

Testament of the Holy Prophet Mohammad, may peace be on him and his family was mentioned in the following references:

· Chaykh Tawssi, Ghayba li Tawssi p.150

· Chaykh Hor L'Amili, Itbat Lhodat vol.1 p.549

· Chaykh Hor L'Amili, Al'Iqad Min Alhajaa p.393-3

· Chaykh Hassan Ben Soulayman Al Hiliy, Mokhtassar Al Bassa'ir p.159-4

· Al Allama Lmajlissi, Bihar Al Anwar vol.53 p.147

· Al Allama Lmajlissi, Bihar Al Anwar vol.36 p.260

· Chaykh Abdo Allah Albahrani, Al'awalim vol.3 p.236

· Assayid Hachim Albahrani, Ghayat almoram vol.1 p.370

· Assayid Hachim Albahrani, Al Insaf p.222

· Al Fayd Al Kachani, Nawadir Al Akhbar p.294-9

· Chaykh Al Mirza Annouri, Annajm Attaqib vol.2 p.71

· Assayid Mohammad Mohammad Sadiq Assadr , Tarikh Ma Baad Addohour p.641-11