In the Name of God بسم الله

Who Is Ahmad Al Hassan?

Orion

• Advanced Member

The Arrived pt. 9 (Imam Ahmed Al Hassan a.s. fulfills the Divine Law)

Narrated to us Muhammad bin Ali bin Hatim Naufali alias Kermani: Narrated to us Abul Abbas Ahmad bin Isa Washsha Baghdadi: Narrated to us Ahmad bin Tahir [Qummi]: Narrated to us Muhammad bin Najr bin Sahl Shaibani: Informed us Ali bin Harith from Saeed bin Mansur Jaushini: Informed us Ahmad bin Ali Budaili: Informed us my father from Sadeer Sairafi that he said: Abi Abdullah (a.s.) said:

"As for the disappearance of Isa (a.s.). The Jews and Christians formed unanimity that he has been killed; whereas Allah belied them in this verse:

æóãóÇ ÞóÊóáõæåõ æóãóÇ ÕóáóÈõæåõ æóáóßöä ÔõÈøöå

And they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so.1

Likewise is the disappearance of the Qaim since one group denies it for its length – ranging from one misguided person who says, ‘He was never born’; to another who says, ‘He was born and he died’; to another who rejects faith by saying that our Eleventh was issueless; to another who deviates by saying, ‘This will increase to thirteen and upwards’, and another who sins against Allah, the Mighty and Sublime by saying, ‘The spirit of the Qaim speaks through the body of someone else’."

Kamal Al-Deen Volume 2, Chapter 33, page 31,32,33,34 & 35 Hadith Number 51 by Shaykh A-Saduq

----

1 Surah Nisa 4:157

[This is quote from a long hadith]

• Banned

Respected brother Rasul.

in the video you posted (the arrived part 9), at exactly 0.02 seconds, to 30 seconds. i would like to highlight one points.

the exact quote is this:

"abu abdillah (as) said: the companion of this matter is known by three traits which are not found in anyone but him.

(1) he is entrusted with the one who went before him and he is his successor,

(2) he has the weapon of the prophet

(3) and his will"

i would like to draw readers attentions to points 2 and 3.

- ahmad gheeta does not have the weapon of the prophet

- ahmad gheeta does not have the will of the prophet, in fact in this very thread his ansar got angry and upset with me. when i demnded proof that the will was in his posession, and in fact twisted it around completely to say "oh it means he uses the will as proof".

this is BS.

the hadith says he is "entrusted" with the will of the prophet i.e. he has it in his possession. not a quote from a book from a better man than him. they got angry and asked why a "1400 year old manuscript" would be proof.

so lets conclude.

(1) the companion will have the will of the prophet

(2) ahmad gheeta does not have the will of the prophet - his ansar already admitted this

(3) therefore ahmad gheeta can not be the companion.

(1) + (2) + (3) = ownage :D

• Banned

ansarallah you are a cretin.

does ahmad gheeta have the weapon of the prophet? no

does ahmad gheeta have the will of the prophet? no

no amount of hadith can be used to prove this, you retard. either he has them, or he doesnt.

if he has them, show me pictures or some other proof.

btw weapon = sword, and it is not separated from his knowledge because maula saheb al amr (atf) has both.

knowledge is not the weapon.

secondly the hadith says "NO ONE BUT HIM" will have the will of the prophet.

you said yourself that others have written about it.

how can he be "the only one" with the knowledge of the will?

the actual, original, will of the prophet is an artifact. it survives to this day. this is what the hadith are referring to.

does ahmad gheeta have this will of the prophet?

no.

so, does he have the weapon of the prophet? no.

does he have the will of the prophet? no.

can he therefore be the yamani? no.

finally. i find it interesting that you are calling him the mahdi. this further convinces me that ahmad gheeta is the same person as diya abdul zahra (allahs curse on him) who also claimed to be mahdi.

ok now i'm even more confused .. so now the claim is that your yamani candidate is the mahdi ?? like the 12th imam and stuff ?? sorry .. you "ansar" write too much for a simple mind like me .. now i can't keep up anymore .. keep it simple please . but what i see is you're using ahadeeth of mahdi (as) to prove ur point of ur supposed yamani ?? u guys aren't keeping it logical and simple as i asked you to do!!!

if i don't get it . then how do you expect other people to get it .. i know im stupid , but ...

(salam)

• Banned

Why are you sane muslims arguing with such pathetic people?

only one reason yara, because google exists.

our thread here is being indexed and logged by google. go to google and type in "ahmad al hassan" see if this thread comes up on the first page of results. the more people that click on it, the higher up the rankings it goes. it already outsrips anything from WUP or hashemfilms own websites.

i am certain, that before this year is out, it will become the #1 ranked result.

this thread is now the ultimate source of information of this loser on the internet. anyone in the future who wants to search for him, will find this thread, and read our conversations.

we are not arguing simply for the sake of proving his ansar wrong - we are arguing so all future investigators can read our discussion and make their own conclusions.

how does it feel to be part of history man ;)

Edited by Maula Dha Mallang

• Advanced Member

Narrated to us my father (r.a.): Narrated to us Abdullah bin Ja’far Himyari from Muhammad bin Umar Katib from Ali bin Muhammad Saymoori from Ali bin Mahziyar that he said: I wrote to Abil Hasan of Askar (Imam Hadi a.s.) and asked him about the reappearance. In reply he wrote:

“When your Imam disappears from the land of the oppressors you must await for the reappearance.”

Kamal Al-Deen Volume 2, Chapter 37, page 55 Hadith Number 2 by Shaykh A-Saduq

Narrated to us my father (r.a.): Narrated to us Saad bin Abdullah that: Narrated to me Ibrahim bin Mahziyar from his brother Ali bin Mahziyar from Ali bin Muhammad bin Ziyad that he said: I wrote to Abil Hasan of Askar (Imam Hadi a.s.)and asked him about the reappearance. In reply he wrote:

“When your Imam disappears from the land of the oppressors you must await for the reappearance.”

Kamal Al-Deen Volume 2, Chapter 37, page 55 Hadith Number 3 by Shaykh A-Saduq

Narrated to us Ali bin Ahmad bin Musa Daqqaq (r.a.): Narrated to us Muhammad bin Harun Sufi: Narrated to us Abu Turab Abdullah bin Musa Ruyani (r.a.): Narrated to us Abdul Azeem bin Abdullah bin Ali bin Hasan bin Zaid bin Hasan bin Ali Ibne Abi Talib (a.s.) [al-Hasani] that: I came to my chief, Muhammad bin Ali bin Musa bin Ja’far bin Muhammad bin Ali bin Husain Ibne Ali Ibne Abi Talib (a.s.) and wanted to ask him regarding the Qaim, that whether he is the Mahdi or someone else. The Imam began the conversation and said:

“O Abal Qasim, the Qaim from us and he is the Mahdi. It is obligatory to wait for him in his occultation and to obey him in his appearance. He is the third from my descendants. By the One Who sent Muhammad with prophethood and distinguished us through Imamate, even if it does not remain from the world but a single day, Allah will prolong that day until he rises. He will fill the earth with equity and justice, as it will be replete with injustice and oppression. Indeed the Almighty Allah would reform his affairs overnight in the same manner as He reformed the affairs of His Kaleem (Musa a.s.) when he went to get fire for his wife but he returned graced with prophethood and messengership.” Then he said,“The best action of our Shias is to wait for reappearance.”

Kamal Al-Deen Volume 2, Chapter 36, page 52 Hadith Number 1 by Shaykh A-Saduq

Narrated to us Abdul Wahid bin Muhammad bin Ubdus al-Attar (r.a.): Narrated to us Ali bin Muhammad bin Qutaibah Nishapuri: Narrated to us Ahmad bin Sulaiman: Narrated to us Saqr bin Abi Dulf that: I heard Aba Ja’far Muhammad bin Ali ar-Reza (a.s.) say:

“The Imam after me is my son, Ali. His command is command of his father and his statement is statement of his father and his obedience is obedience of his father. Then the Imam fell silent. Then he said: The Imam after him will be his son, Hasan. His command is command of his father and his statement is statement of his father and his obedience is obedience of his father. After this Imam (a.s.) became silent. The narrator asked: ‘O son of Allah’s Messenger, who will be the Imam after Hasan?’ Imam (a.s.) started weeping profusely and said:‘After him, his son Qaim (a.t.f.s.) will be the Imam’. He will be in Ghaibat and pious and sincere people will await his reappearance while those in doubt will deny him and will ridicule his remembrance (zikr). Those who will hasten will be destroyed and those who submit will be successful.”

Kamal Al-Deen Volume 2, Chapter 36, page 53 Hadith Number 3 by Shaykh A-Saduq

Edited by Rasul

• Advanced Member

so, does he have the weapon of the prophet? no.

It is not to be taken literally. As AnsarAllah stated the weapon of the Prophet is knowledge of the Qur’an according to the hadith.

how can he be "the only one" with the knowledge of the will?

Imam AlBaqer a.s :"He was called a Mahdi because he calls towards a matter that has been hidden"

Ahmad a.s is the first one in history to reveal the will. No one previously reffered to it or used it as a proof until Imam Mahdi a.s. revealed it to Ahmad a.s and he disclosed it to the world.

but what i see is you're using ahadeeth of mahdi (as) to prove ur point of ur supposed yamani ??

Ahmad al Hassan a.s. is the name of the first Mahdi and Muhammed is the name of Imam Al Mahdi a.s. as shown in the will of Holy Prophet. In the hadith Ahmad a.s is the one whose name is hidden, he will rise to pave the way for Imam al Mahdi, whose name is the revealed one (Muhammed).

Imam Ali a.s on the pulpit of Kufa "There has to be a mill that

crushes and when its axle begins to start it,Allah will send a

harsh servant(slave of His) whose descent is (dubious,or unknown )."Gaibat Al Numani p.265

Narrated to us my father (r.a.): Narrated to us Abdullah bin Ja’far Himyari from Muhammad bin Umar Katib from Ali bin Muhammad Saymoori from Ali bin Mahziyar that he said: I wrote to Abil Hasan of Askar (Imam Hadi a.s.) and asked him about the reappearance. In reply he wrote:

Kamal Al-Deen Volume 2, Chapter 37, page 55 Hadith Number 2 by Shaykh A-Saduq

The signs of the appearance are here right now, while you are busy waiting:

"The prince of the army of Gathab(anger) he is not from that such(of people) or this,but they will hear a call not from a human nor from the jin, "Pay homage to this certain person, he is a caliphate of a Yamani" Malaahem Wal Fitan Ibn Tawoos p.80

The Prophet pbuh took the hand of Al-Abbas and the hand of Ali

a.s and said:"There shall be a man from the offspring of this

man(Abbas)who shall fill the earth unjustice and tyranny,and

there shall be from this man(Ali)who shall spread the earth with

justice and tranquility, so if you see this happening,on you is

to go with the man who is a Yemeni for he shall come from

the East and he is the one with the banner of the

Mahdi" Al-Mahdi Al-Muntather Al-Maw'ood door#2/p.207

As mentioned in 'Basharat Al Islam' page 30: "...Then he mentioned a youth

and said if you see him then pledge allegiance to him for he is the Caliph of

the Mahdi"

"And do not follow a man of them ever, until you see a man from the sons of

Hussein a.s. with him his the Will of the Prophet of Allah and his banner and weapon"

Prophet of Allah pbuhap said:"And a man from the East with small

black flags to kill the man of Sham,and he is the one that obeys

the Mahdi a.s" AlMahdi Al Mawood AlMuntather door 30 p.328

I just checked the Videos section of Google, and the Part 2 of my response to Ahmad al Hassan is being advertised on the first page as well:

Forget the rankings and video ratings they are nothing..Allah swt guides whomever He wishes to the straight path. Focus instead on submitting to Allah swt the way He wants, by his messenger that He has sent for us.

• Advanced Member

Ahmad+al-hassan.png

Part 191 - The Yamani addresses the World

Part 193 - Imam Mahdi visits Sistani and the Marjas of our Age

This hadith exposes Ahmad Al-Hassan:

Narrated to us Muhammad bin Ibrahim bin Ishaq (r.a.): Informed us Ahmad bin Muhammad Hamadani: Narrated to us Ali bin Hasan bin Ali bin Faddal from his father from Hisham bin Saalim that: I asked As-Sadiq Ja’far bin Muhammad (a.s.):

“Who is superior, Hasan or Husain? He replied: Hasan is superior to Husain.I said: Then how come the Imamate has come in the generations of Husain after him? And not in the generations of Hasan? The Imam said: Allah, the Mighty and Sublime wanted to effect the Sunnah of Musa and Harun in Hasan and Husain (a.s.). Have you not seen that they shared prophethood like Hasan and Husain shared Imamate and Allah, the Mighty and Sublime placed prophethood in the progeny of Harun and not in the progeny of Musa, even though Musa was superior to Harun (a.s.)? I said: Would there be two Imams at the same time? He replied: No, except that one of them may be silent and under the command of the other. And the other will be the speaking Imam for his counterpart. But as to whether there can be two speaking Imams at the same time? No. I said: Would Imamate be inherited between two brothers after Hasan and Husain (a.s.)? He said: No, it will continue in the progeny of Husain (a.s.) like Allah, the Mighty and Sublime has said:

وَجَعَلَهَا كَلِمَةً بَاقِيَةً فِي عَقِبِهِ

And he made it a word to continue in his posterity.1

Thus Imamate will continue in his progeny generation after generation till the Judgment Day.”

-------

1 Surah Zukhruf 43:28

Kamal Al-Deen Volume 2, Chapter 40, page 85 Hadith Number 9 by Shaykh A-Saduq

Edited by Rasul

• Advanced Member

Yes, I just googled it, it is however at rank 5. Keep on the work. And there's an announcement ladies and gentlemen, Lol, I just checked the Videos section of Google, and the Part 2 of my response to Ahmad al Hassan is being advertised on the first page as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FehpU4XISM[

It is very evident that you are more worried about your ratings rather than disproving anything. You seem to be trying to become some youtube sensation rather than an individual who is trying to spread his so called truth. Indeed it is very sad to see an individual like you dying for fame and posting his failure videos on almost every thread, yet the dislikes on your videos still overcome your likes.

If you want to debate bring valid points rather then posting your videos, which are a failure when we look at the ratings.

Imam Ahmad Al Hassan has come with the will of the holy prophet(sawa) which has mentioned him in it.

When the 12th Imam(as) returns he will only have 313 companions, that should clearly show us that most of the people in the world will deny him. The Maraja have millions of followers, does it make sense to anyone that they will lead you to the 12th Imam(as). Allah has favored the minority in the Quran, The Majority have always been misguided. Please people use common sense.

From the Prophet of Allah pbuhap he says about the Ending days

"The scholars of the ending days are the most evil scholars under

the shade of the sky out of them came choas and to them it will

return" Bihar Al-Shareef v.52 p.190

"When Imam Al-Mahdi emerges he will not have any enemies except

the scholars,if it wasn't for the sword, the scholars would have

issued fatwas to kill him" Bayan Al-A'ema a.s v.3 p.99

Yome Al-Khalas p.279 Besharat Al Islam p.297

"His enemies are the scholars of Taqleed, they will be under his

rulership in fear from his sword and his power,and for a want

from what he has"

Imam Al-Saadiq a.s says:"Becareful of Taqleed(copying scholars)

for whoever copies someone in his religion has perished for Allah

says in the Quran"They took their Rabbis and monks as Lords

without Allah"By Allah they haven't prayed for them neither did

they fast for them, but they made halal what is haram and made

haram for what is halal, so they copied them in this manner,

and so they worshipped them without even realizing.

Sheikh Al-Kulayni Kafi v.1 p.53

Make the connection your self. Do not be like the jews in the past who denied Jesus(as). Think logically for a moment. It doesnt make sense to be hanging on to the scholars, we have been warned about them. There is not a single narration that says a scholar will lead you to the 12th Imam(as). Our 12th Imam(as) will not be accept by the maraja, draw the connections by looking at the narrations and stop making it so complicated.

• Advanced Member

ohhh another ahmad gheta follower comes, question is will he go in circles as well? and paste hadith here and there

how do we know ahmad age is not cut off?

If we cant follow scholar as u say

my question

how we know what is the answer to our questions? For example if kangaroo meat is halal or not? how about how do we know who to do a mutah with?

keep this in mind: people non arabic speakers dont have time to learn arabic, even if people know arabic dont have enough time to study hadith books.

Edited by Love-Of-Islam

• Advanced Member

ohhh another ahmad gheta follower comes, question is will he go in circles as well? and paste hadith here and there

how do we know ahmad age is not cut off?

If we cant follow scholar as u say

my question

how we know what is the answer to our questions? For example if kangaroo meat is halal or not? how about how do we know who to do a mutah with?

keep this in mind: people non arabic speakers dont have time to learn arabic, even if people know arabic dont have enough time to study hadith books.

Are you trying to say the narrations I have posted are false? please answer this question, and then ill answer yours. The Ahlul Bayt have warned you about them yet you still look for reasons to follow them. Prove these narrations to be false if you do believe that. Because that is the message I am getting by reading your questions.

• Advanced Member

Are you trying to say the narrations I have posted are false? please answer this question, and then ill answer yours. The Ahlul Bayt have warned you about them yet you still look for reasons to follow them. Prove these narrations to be false if you do believe that. Because that is the message I am getting by reading your questions.

u are the one defending so u have to answer first

i am not saying they are false or true i just raised a question whom to follow then during those times?

none of the ansra answered this properly how do we know ahmed age is not cut off?

• Banned

It is not to be taken literally.

how do you know that? did ahmad gheeta tell you, in order to explain why he does not have it in his hand?

As AnsarAllah stated the weapon of the Prophet is knowledge of the Qur’an according to the hadith.

learn to read - knowledge and the weapon are inseparable. there is a difference between "inseparable" and "the same thing".

Ahmad a.s is the first one in history to reveal the will.

man, are you a retard?

you say yourselves that other books mention the will.

how is he the first to reveal it then, if it appears in numerous books written before he was born?

Ahmad al Hassan a.s. is the name of the first Mahdi and Muhammed is the name of Imam Al Mahdi a.s. as shown in the will of Holy Prophet. In the hadith Ahmad a.s is the one whose name is hidden, he will rise to pave the way for Imam al Mahdi, whose name is the revealed one (Muhammed).

this is yet MORE proof that ahmad gheeta is the same person as diya abdul zahra (allahs curse on him). you believe that he is the mahdi, astagfirullah.

the rest of your post is irrelevant brother so i am ignoring it. you guys really love cutting and pasting things you dont understand dont you?

I said:Is the weapon seperated from knowledge?He said:No" v.1 p.238 AlKafi

IN A MAGNET, THE NORTH POLE IS INSEPARABLE FROM THE SOUTH POLE. THEY CANNOT BE SEPARATED. DOES THIS MEAN THAT THE NORTH POLE IS THE SAME AS THE SOUTH POLE? OF COURSE NOT. THEY ARE DIFFERENT BUT INSEPARABLE.

THE ONE WHO HOLDS THE WEAPON OF THE PROPHET IS THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL HAVE THE COMPLETE ILM E GHAYB, I.E. THE AWAITED IMAM AL HUJJA IBN HASSAN (ATF), WHICH IS WHY THE WEAPON AND THE KNOWLEDGE ARE INSEPARABLE, BECAUSE THEY ARE POSSESSED BY ONLY ONE PERSON IN THE WORLD.

Remeber

Maula Dha Mallang

Your tongue and words are fighting someone who defended the Qura'n during the time of when Saddam May Allah curse him wrote it in his blood. So this is the call of Hussein a.s once again,you are free to accept it or reject but you have no right to slander his supporters or people that aid someone who defended the Qura'n.

"If any does not hearken to the one who invites (us) to Allah, he cannot frustrate (Allah's Plan) on earth, and no protectors can he have besides Allah: such men (wander) in manifest error.

verse 32 AlHqaf

وَمَنْ لَا يُجِبْ دَاعِيَ اللَّهِ فَلَيْسَ بِمُعْجِزٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَيْسَ لَهُ مِنْ دُونِهِ أَوْلِيَاءُ أُولَٰئِكَ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُبِينٍ

funny you mention that - i cannot find any reports anywhere of (1) saddamned (LA) trying to do this or (2) ahmad gheeta stopping him.

maybe you can direct me to news reports, articles, newspaper scans or something like that? because at the moment i have no proof that this ever happened.

Imam Ahmad Al Hassan has come with the will of the holy prophet(sawa) which has mentioned him in it.

"comes with the will"....what does that mean?

• Banned

We don't have time to start again. Go read 24pages of this thread. We don't want another repeated cycle starting. I feel like I am fighting simulations.

brother our arguments are simple. this is the summary as i see it, please correct me if i miss anything out.

- according to hadith, the yamani must be from yemen. literally, from yemen. ahmad gheeta is not from yemen.

- according to hadith, ONLY the yamani will posess the real will of the prophet, the actual manuscript. ahmad gheeta does not have the will.

- according to hadith, the yamani will carry a sword on his shoulder for 8 months. ahmad gheeta has done nothing but hide his entire life.

- according to hadith, the yamani will have ilm e ghayb. ahmad gheeta has never once demonstrated his ilm e ghayb in the waking world.

- according to hadith, the 12 imams are all ahmad, are all mahdi. ahmad gheeta claims that he is the only ahmad and mahdi, not the imams

- according to hadith, the 12 mahdis after the prophet are the 12 imams. ahmed gheeta claims he is the 13th imam

- according to hadith, the yamani will lead a revolt from yemen. ahmad al hassan only leads internet warriors.

thats section 1, why the hadiths do not refer to ahmad gheeta.

below is section 2: the hadith that DOES refer to him

- according to hadith, the first dajjal will be from basra. ahmad gheeta is from basra

- according to hadith, 60 false claimants of being mahdi will be sayyed, ahmad gheeta is sayyed and claims to be the mahdi

finally, section 3, is my suspicion.

- diya abdul zahra (allahs curse upon him) claimed to be al hujja ibn hassan (atf)

- he realised no one would follow him

- he faked his death

- he reinvented himself as ahmed gheeta

- he now claims to be the yamani instead, which is harder to prove wrong (but still easy)

- diya abdul zahra (allahs curse upon him) is ahmad gheeta.

my respected brothers, have i missed anything out?

• Advanced Member

Imam Ali a.s said:"I have thought about a child from the the 11th son who is a Mahdi that shall spread the earth with justice"

Ibn Babooya Al-Qumi Imama Wal Tabsira p.120

Sheikh Al-Kulaini Al-Kafi v.1 door of Gaiba p.238

Sheikh Al-Sadooq Kamal Al-Deen p.289

Sheikh Muhammad ibn Ibraheem Al-Numaani Book of Gaiba door 4- 4th hadeeth

First son:Imam Hassan

Second son:Imam Hussein

Third son:Imam Ali ibn Hussein

Forth son:Imam Muhammad ibn Ali

Fifth son:Imam Jaafer ibn Muhammad

Sixth son:Imam Musa ibn Jaafer

Seventh son:Imam Ali ibn Musa

Eighth son:Imam Muhammad ibn Ali

Ninth son:Imam Ali ibn Muhammad

Tenth son:Imam Hassan ibn Ali

Eleventh son:Imam Muhammad ibn Hassan

From the 11th son!!!

Ahmad!

Last edited by Zolfigarr on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Look what they believe:

Number of Imam are 13 and more...

12 +12 =24 Imams

And now read the hadith;

Narrated to us Muhammad bin Ali bin Hatim Naufali alias Kermani: Narrated to us Abul Abbas Ahmad bin Isa Washsha Baghdadi: Narrated to us Ahmad bin Tahir [Qummi]: Narrated to us Muhammad bin Najr bin Sahl Shaibani: Informed us Ali bin Harith from Saeed bin Mansur Jaushini: Informed us Ahmad bin Ali Budaili: Informed us my father from Sadeer Sairafi that he said: Abi Abdullah (a.s.) said:

"As for the disappearance of Isa (a.s.). The Jews and Christians formed unanimity that he has been killed; whereas Allah belied them in this verse:

وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلَكِن شُبِّه

And they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so.1

Likewise is the disappearance of the Qaim since one group denies it for its length – ranging from one misguided person who says, ‘He was never born’; to another who says, ‘He was born and he died’; to another who rejects faith by saying that our Eleventh was issueless; to another who deviates by saying, ‘This will increase to thirteen and upwards’, and another who sins against Allah, the Mighty and Sublime by saying, ‘The spirit of the Qaim speaks through the body of someone else’."

Kamal Al-Deen Volume 2, Chapter 33, page 31,32,33,34 & 35 Hadith Number 51 by Shaykh A-Saduq

----

1 Surah Nisa 4:157

[This is quote from a long hadith]

I don't think that we need more proof that you "Ansar" have deviated from truth.

Edited by Rasul

• Banned

if we were to summarise this entire discussion, we could squeeze it down to two, simple points.

- does the yamani come from yemen, yes or no.

- does the yamani have the will of the prophet - the actual 1400 year old manuscript. yes or no.

nothing more, nothing less.

ahmad gheeta fails both these points.

he is no more yamani than i am.

• Advanced Member

That proof is enough, but just another point, they have deceptively translated the hadith that actually relates to the 12th Imam as the son both in translation and context, to make it seem Imam Ali(a) is talking about some "13th". Refer to "Credibility of Ansars" section in Part 4A for a long list of their manipulated translation schemes. Never trust their deceiving english translations, always demand the original arabic texts from them, and you'll see how their arguments are finished in an instant.

What you say is true brother, I have watched all parts of the "Response to Fake Yamani & Mahdi" you have totally exposed them; thank you brother for making all these videos :)

• Banned

Yamani comes from Australia. The proof is that I believe. What are you going to do about it? It is illogical and ridiculously laughable that you say Yamani comes from Yemen just because it says "Yamani".

shut up you heretic, the yamani is from pakistan. i know this because i saw it in a dream so that is proof.

• Advanced Member

if we were to summarise this entire discussion, we could squeeze it down to two, simple points.

- does the yamani come from yemen, yes or no.

- does the yamani have the will of the prophet - the actual 1400 year old manuscript. yes or no.

Regarding requiring the actual will in his posession as proof, out of anyone Imam Ali a.s. would have held it as proof of his succession. Imam Ali never brought out the actual piece of paper?

& The narrations provide the answer as to why the Yamani a.s.has not fought, the Yamani's a.s. revolt is during the rise of Sufyani.

The hadith state:

Yamani will come from the EAST not Yemen.

He is in the will of the Holy Prophet.

His weapon is knowledge of the Qur'an and other Divine scriptures.

His name is Ahmad.

He is from Basra, and the first of the 313.

He comes before Imam Mahdi a.s.

His appearance is before Sufyani.

We must pledge alleigance to him.

This is from countless hadith, how many more hadith are you going to reject? when it is there for all to see Ahmad al Hassan a.s. matches the description in the narrations.

• Banned

Regarding requiring the actual will in his posession as proof, out of anyone Imam Ali a.s. would have held it as proof of his succession. Imam Ali never brought out the actual piece of paper?

one more time.

lets say the obvious again.

for the hundredth time.

hadith states that ONLY the yamani (?) will be entrusted with the will.

surely, that means only the rightful yamani....will be entrusted with the will, and only he will reveal it?

ahmad gheeta does not have the will

he did not reveal the will

he did not discover the will

he has never even seen the will.

he saw it in a book, and thought it referred to him. since his name is ahmad and the will apparantely mentions someone called ahmad.

this is his proof.

and you believe it.

do you not see how stupid that is? or do you want me to explain it even slower?

every prophet or imam had clear evidence of their divine appointment .. with my common limited mind i don't see any clear convincing thing going on here ..

maybe we should make a 'table' .. on one side the ahadeeth.. on the other side y he is the one in these ahadeeth

(salam)

• Banned

Didn't I already post hadiths describing the weapon to be physical? Remember the conversation of the two Zaidis with Imam Ja'far Sadiqعليه السلام? Are you programmed to ignore my posts? I also showed in an earlier post about the baseless nature of your "First of them from Basra" hadith.

- the sword of the prophet (pbuh) is a literal sword. this is backed up by hadith.

- the yamani is from yemen. this is backed by hadith.

- the will of the prophet (pbuh) is the actual will. this is backed up by hadith.

ahmad gheeta does not have the sword of the prophet.

ahmad gheeta is not from yemen.

ahmad gheeta does not have the will of the prophet.

when faced with these completely undeniable facts, his ansar say "look to your dreams instead".

im sorry but dreams are not good enough. the quran states "bring your proof if you are truthful". the fact that they provide nothing and now resort to completely ignoring everything we say and cutting and pasting the same things again and again (which have already been proven wrong), shows who is truthful, and who is false.

haqq has always been clear from batil.

• Banned

so ansarAllah, do you therefore admit

(1) the weapon of the prophet (pbuh) is the literal sword, which is described in hadith, which ahmad gheeta does not have?

(2) the will of the prophet (pbuh) is the literal will, which is described in hadith, which ahmad gheeta does not have?

(3) ahmad gheeta has never once in the waking world, demonstrated his ilm e ghayb?

(4) the yamani will be a yamani. according to hadith. ahmad gheeta is iraqi.

• Advanced Member

Salam,

As I have said in my first post, the prophet(sawa) has warned us about the scholars in the end times:

^^^^ why follow them?

^^^^Why do taqleed? any proof of this concept from the Quran?

Prince of the believers a.s in Khutba mentions the ending

days"The jurists"fuqaha" will lean towards lying and the scholars

will lean towards misguidance" Ilzaam Al-Naaseb Ithbaat Al-Huja Al-Ga'eb v.2 p.195

As the narration says that the scholars will be the enemies of the Mahdi(as)....its like being warned about dajjal and then going ahead and following him. Does it make sense to you after reading narrations as the ones above to continue following those specific individuals that you have been warned of?

from what he has"

I wonder what concept the majority of the people on this forum use....

For those who deny Ahmad Al Hassan Al Yamani(as) I have a challenge. How will you recognize who the Yamani(as) is? Do not avoid this question if you are truthful.

For more information on Ahmad Al Hassan(as), you can refer to this video:

• Advanced Member

so ansarAllah, do you therefore admit

(2) the will of the prophet (pbuh) is the literal will, which is described in hadith, which ahmad gheeta does not have?

(3) ahmad gheeta has never once in the waking world, demonstrated his ilm e ghayb?

(4) the yamani will be a yamani. according to hadith. ahmad gheeta is iraqi.

Its a very simple concept which is not going through your mind. I believe you need to understand that this will has been mentioned in hadiths for many many years, im sure you understand that? Ahmad Al Hassan has said that he is the one mentioned in this will. No one else throughout history has ever made such a claim. He is calling you to Allah swt, and telling you to leave your scholars, the ones many indirectly worship without even realizing it, as mentioned per hadith by the Ahlul Bayt(as).

His Ilm ghayb can be seen in various ways, such as he knows exactly where the Imam Hassan al Mujtaba(aS) is buried, which is adjacent to Bibi Fatima(sa). There is a lot more, but you have to read to see that, any sincere believer would go ahead and just read instead of making judgements off the top of their heads. Or blindly following the opinions of others, and basically using their debates. Blindly following has been condemned in Islam.

The Yamani will be from Basra, firstly we dont see any narrations which say he will be from Yemen(besides some which have been put in brackets). Also if the Yamani is the one to lead you to the 12th Imam(as) then it clearly shows us that he must be the first of the 313. Use your mind when thinking of this. So we see that the first of the 313 is from Basra, this clearly tells us that Al Yamani(as) will be from basra, and will also be the first Mahdi(as) because the first Mahdi is the first believe in the Qaim(as). These three different titles are for one person, and he will be Ahmad from Basra. Ill repeat again use your brain when reading this.

Also all of the Ahlul Bayt are Yemenis one way or another. Lets look at this narration:

Prophet Muhammad pbuh said: “The best of men are the people of Yemen Imaan(faith) is from Yaman and I am a Yamani” Bihar Al Anwar v.57 p.232

Meaning if the Prophet(sawa) is a Yamani, it would make the rest of the Ahlul Bayt (as) Yamani. Ahmad Al Hassan is the great grandson of Hujattallah bin Hasan Al Askary(as). This would clearly make him a Yamani.

If anyone wished to continue the dialogue, we can continue by addressing a point at a time, instead of jumping from one place to another. Honestly it does not make sense that 5 people debating 2 individuals on different points. Be fair.

Allah Huma Sali Ala Muhammed Wa Ali Muhammed Al Aimmah Wa Mahdyeen Wa Salim Tasleema

where the Imam Hassan al Mujtaba(aS) is buried, which is adjacent to Bibi Fatima(sa)

^^^

Or blindly following the opinions of others

i think you guys are following some opinion blindly here

The Yamani will be from Basra

why call him .. out of all people yamani .. why weren't all imams, the prophet and all sayids called al yamani??

So we see that the first of the 313 is from Basra

where is your evidence that says that first of 313 is from basra ?? do you have a simple source stating this in straight forwards fashion ? or assumptions only ??

and will also be the first Mahdi(as) because the first Mahdi is the first believe in the Qaim(as). These three different titles are for one person, and he will be Ahmad from Basra. Ill repeat again use your brain when reading this.

so again ... you say "these three titles are for one person" .. this sounds in simple english like you are saying that these titles are for your 'yamani' guy from basra

i am losing my patience with you guys .. you can't answer anything straight with logic!

where the Imam Hassan al Mujtaba(aS) is buried, which is adjacent to Bibi Fatima(sa)

did they find the body of imam hassan with a label on on saying it's him ?? you consider him saying this as evidence ??

.. and i want CLEAR evidence from ahadeeth saying

"yamani will be from basra" .. now, give me SIMPLE and straight answers ..

Salam,

For those who deny Ahmad Al Hassan Al Yamani(as) I have a challenge. How will you recognize who the Yamani(as) is? Do not avoid this question if you are truthful.

for one thing .. he won't talk nonsense .. we can use elimination to start with .. like .. this is NOT him .. ok, next ..

so ansarAllah, do you therefore admit (1) the weapon of the prophet (pbuh) is the literal sword, which is described in hadith, which ahmad gheeta does not have? (2) the will of the prophet (pbuh) is the literal will, which is described in hadith, which ahmad gheeta does not have? (3) ahmad gheeta has never once in the waking world, demonstrated his ilm e ghayb? (4) the yamani will be a yamani. according to hadith. ahmad gheeta is iraqi.

i can't believe that there are people who actually think otherwise ..

Edited by Philip

• Banned

Its a very simple concept which is not going through your mind. I believe you need to understand that this will has been mentioned in hadiths for many many years, im sure you understand that? Ahmad Al Hassan has said that he is the one mentioned in this will. No one else throughout history has ever made such a claim. He is calling you to Allah swt, and telling you to leave your scholars, the ones many indirectly worship without even realizing it, as mentioned per hadith by the Ahlul Bayt(as).

ok. let me get this through to my simple little mind. lets take it in steps.

(1) the will of the prophet has been narrated in multiple sources and books over the last thousand years.

(2) ahmad gheeta reads it

(3) ahmad gheeta says it talks about him

(4) since he is the first person to have said this, this must mean its true.

(5) you all believe this brilliant proof?

His Ilm ghayb can be seen in various ways, such as he knows exactly where the Imam Hassan al Mujtaba(aS) is buried, which is adjacent to Bibi Fatima(sa).

and he proved this...how? by the way you DO realise that sayyeda fatima (sa) is most likely *not* buried at jannat al baqi, dont you......?

There is a lot more, but you have to read to see that, any sincere believer would go ahead and just read instead of making judgements off the top of their heads. Or blindly following the opinions of others, and basically using their debates. Blindly following has been condemned in Islam.

such as? and dont you blindly follow the opinions of others, which led you towards this dajjal in the first place?

The Yamani will be from Basra, firstly we dont see any narrations which say he will be from Yemen(besides some which have been put in brackets).

so why is the yamani not called the basri?

Also if the Yamani is the one to lead you to the 12th Imam(as) then it clearly shows us that he must be the first of the 313.

this is nothing but qiyas.

surely people like khizr, the ashab e kahf and hazrat isa are the "first" of the 313 since they were the "first" to come along?

Use your mind when thinking of this. So we see that the first of the 313 is from Basra, this clearly tells us that Al Yamani(as) will be from basra,

no it doesnt. cutting and pasting different hadith and sticking them together does.

and will also be the first Mahdi(as) because the first Mahdi is the first believe in the Qaim(as). These three different titles are for one person, and he will be Ahmad from Basra. Ill repeat again use your brain when reading this.

the first mahdi was ali (as), you imbecile.

If anyone wished to continue the dialogue, we can continue by addressing a point at a time, instead of jumping from one place to another.

ok here is a point.

is the sword of the prophet the literal sword, or not?

if it is a literal sword, does ahmad al hassan have it?

• Banned

Take that Ansars and MDM! I win!

YOU FOOLISH FOOL!

the yamani will be from PAKISTAN, since the muslims in pakistan must have come from mecca, which was once part of yemen. plus i met muhammad ali jinnah in a dream and he told me that i am right.

• Advanced Member

Salam,

As I have said in my first post, the prophet(sawa) has warned us about the scholars in the end times:

^^^^ why follow them?

^^^^Why do taqleed? any proof of this concept from the Quran?

Prince of the believers a.s in Khutba mentions the ending

days"The jurists"fuqaha" will lean towards lying and the scholars

will lean towards misguidance" Ilzaam Al-Naaseb Ithbaat Al-Huja Al-Ga'eb v.2 p.195

As the narration says that the scholars will be the enemies of the Mahdi(as)....its like being warned about dajjal and then going ahead and following him. Does it make sense to you after reading narrations as the ones above to continue following those specific individuals that you have been warned of?

from what he has"

I wonder what concept the majority of the people on this forum use....

For more information on Ahmad Al Hassan(as), you can refer to this video:

(bismillah)

as i have wrote before, yes i agree with this, the scholars of our time will be the worst, look around you, saudi/pakistani scholars are pathetic, this does not mean every single scholar. use ure logic. now lets compare your claims with this:

I came to the Messenger of Allah (PBUH&HF) and saw al-Hasan (pbuh) on his shoulder and al-Husain (pbuh) on his thigh; the Prophet (PBUH&HF) was kissing them saying, “O Allah befriend him who befriends them and be hostile to him who is hostile to them.” Then he (PBUH&HF) said, “O Ibn Abbas! It is as if I see the beard of my son al-Husain dyed with his blood, calling people but is not being answered, asking for help but is not being helped.” I asked, “Who will do this?” He replied, “The wicked of my nation. May Allah deny them my intercession!” He then continued, “O Ibn Abbas! He who visits him while recognizing his rights, Allah shall write for him the reward of 1000 Hajj and 1000 Umra. Behold! He who visits him has indeed visited me, and he who visits me, it is as if he has visited Allah. And the right of the visitor of Allah over Him[1] is that He shall not punish him by Fire. Behold! Answering (of supplications) is guaranteed under the dome of his grave, cure is placed in the soil of his place (of martyrdom), and the (succeeding) Imams (PBUT) are from his progeny… O Ibn Abbas! Their Wilaya is my Wilaya, which is the Wilaya of Allah. Fighting them is fighting me, which is fighting Allah. Making peace with them is making peace with me, which is making peace with Allah. He (PBUH&HF) then recited: ‘Their intention is to put out the light of Allah with their mouths; but Allah will complete His light, even though the disbelievers may detest.’ (61:8)” [2]

you are telling me, these ayatullahs, and the people who do taqleed of them, who are shia of ali as, who die in karbala and around the world from bombs when they are mourning the death of imam hussein as are not followers of imam mahdi as?

1- Visiting Imam al-Husain (pbuh) is the sign of love for Ahl al-Bait (PBUT). Whoever loves Ahl al-Bait (PBUT) should aspire to visit the grave of al-Husain (pbuh). One who does not visit Imam al-Husain (pbuh), is deficient in faith, and if he ever enters Paradise, his rank will be below the rank of believers in Paradise.[4]

the ones who give away everything in this world to strive to become closer to Allah sbwt and the ahlulbayt are false people? and a man who is in hiding, ahmad, who fears for his life is the righteous one? answer me that.

4- If a wretched person performs the Ziyarat of Imam al-Husain (pbuh), felicity shall be written for him, and he shall be continuously immersed in the blessings of Allah.[7]

7- By performing the Ziyarat of the Chief of the Martyrs (pbuh), one has made/observed a relationship with the Messenger of Allah (PBUH&HF) and the guiding Imams (PBUT). The requests of the pilgrim at his grave are fulfilled, his supplications are answered, sooner or later, and what the pilgrim had left behind is protected.[11]

13- Allah has appointed 70,000 Angels around the blessed grave of the Chief of the Martyrs (pbuh), who stay there until the Day of Judgment and perform prayers; each of their prayers is equal to 1000 prayers of human beings. The rewards and merits of these prayers are offered to the visitors of Imam al-Husain (pbuh).[17]

now to taqleed:

O Believers! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) and those (men of Truth) who hold command among you. Surah Nisa (4:59)

So if you yourselves do not know (anything), then ask the People of Remembrance. Surah Nahl (16:43)

Had they referred it to the Messenger (blessing and peace be upon him) or those of them who are in command (instead of making it public), then those among them who can draw conclusion from some matter would have found it (i.e. the truth of the news). Surah Nisa (4:83)

and those who follow them in the grade of spiritual excellence — Allah is well pleased with them (all) and they (all) are well pleased with Him. Surah Tawbah (9:100)

any questions?

Edited by Ali H Syed

• Banned

Meaning if the Prophet(sawa) is a Yamani, it would make the rest of the Ahlul Bayt (as) Yamani. Ahmad Al Hassan is the great grandson of Hujattallah bin Hasan Al Askary(as). This would clearly make him a Yamani.

wait....what?

explain the bit in red.

slowly. and clearly.

if that is possible.

i do not want hadith.