In the Name of God بسم الله

Who Is Ahmad Al Hassan?

Orion

• Advanced Member

Narrated to us Muhammad bin Ibrahim bin Ishaq Taliqani (r.a.): Narrated to us Ahmad bin Muhammad Hamdani: Narrated to us Abi Abdullah Asimi from Husain bin Qasim

bin Ayyub from Hasan bin Muhammad bin Sama-a from Thabit Saigh from Abu Baseer from Abi Abdullah Sadiq (a.s.) that he heard him say:

From us there will be twelve Mahdis. Six have passed and six are remaining. Allah will do with the sixth as He pleases.”

Kamal Al-Deen Volume 2, Chapter 33, page 20 Hadith Number 13 by Shaykh A-Saduq

• Advanced Member

And when the number of his supporters reaches one Iqd, that is 10000 men, he would set out. Then no deity except Allah, the Mighty and Sublime would remain on the earth. Idols, statutes and such other things would be destroyed, and fire would rise up among them; and this would come to pass after a prolonged occultation till the Almighty Allah knows who brings faith during the occultation and who obeys.”

Hundreds millions of shia yet only 10,000 followers? It in itself proves how many will reject him.

greenlatern have you ever met him?

Yes some of the Ansar have met him. If you go to the paltak room you can talk to them.

As for myself I know he is the Yamani and the one mentioned in the Prophet’s will and I have accepted it wholeheartedly. All the evidences point to Ahmad al Hassan a.s. and anyone who can see recognises this. His unparalleled knowledge, his call rejecting rulership of the people for the supremacy of Allah swt, and the will of the Holy Prophet mentioning him testify to this.

But if this sign of the appearance is a joke to you then do as you please, I sincerely hope you don’t reject Imam Mahdi a.s. as well. We know that the scholars will oppose his coming also like they oppose his messenger, and just like in the time of the prophets.

Imam Jaafer a.s said:"And if we told you about a man

something,and it was from his son,or son of his son do not deny it"

Bihar Al Anwar v.26 p.225

Nimat Allah Jaza'eri p.435

i don't know, but this whole thing is so ridiculous .. and i hope to God that the people calling themselves "ansars" wake up and see the baseless claims they make.

Brother, is the fact that we are living in the time of the appearance disputed? Take a look at the Muslim world the Arab regimes are falling down one after the other, because it is time for Imam Mahdi a.s. to come. The Yamani a.s has already appeared, and you and I are obliged to follow him.

Edited by GreenLantern

• Banned

Yes some of the Ansar have met him. If you go to the paltak room you can talk to them.

i did not ask about his ansar. i asked you.

have you met him? if so, when? where? what did you talk about? how did he prove his ilm e ghayb? i am interested to hear of your experience.

• Advanced Member

Oh my gosh man, I can't believe the amount of people following this guy.

If he's such an important figure, SHOW US A PICTURE OF HIM HOLDING TODAY'S NEWSPAPER!

Even just a small video diary, anything.

All you lot are providing is "I've heard from fulan, who's fulan's cousin who's Ahmad Al Hassan's ansar".

It would be so easy to prove he existed if you do those simple things.

• Advanced Member

Hundreds millions of shia yet only 10,000 followers? It in itself proves how many will reject him.

You dont know how many Shias will live during reappearance... or do you claim that you know ilm-e-ghaib?

Edited by Rasul

hey it's going to be 313 people who will be in imam mahdi's initial team .. so even if we have a new sect of a million following this or that person .. won't make a difference. the only way we will know for sure, other than judgment day, is once the Imam (as) emerges ..

how many muslims r there now ?? maybe 1.5 billion?? so who cares ?

• Banned

As for MDM, may you be cursed in this world and the hereafter for your filthy language that you bring to a debate. May Allah make your mother ashamed of you. Yet i still ask you to reconsider your decision and ask Allah for guidance regarding Imam Ahmad (a.s), successor and the one who paves the path of Imam Mahdi (a.s)

handbags.jpg

please tell me your experience of meeting with, and talking to, ahmad gheeta. what did you talk about, how did he prove his ilm e ghayb etc etc?

• Advanced Member

Narrated to us Muhammad bin Ibrahim bin Ishaq (r.a.): Narrated to us Ahmad bin Muhammad Hamdani: Narrated to us Ja’far bin Abdullah: Narrated to me Uthman bin Isa from Sama-a bin Mehran that he said: I, Abu Baseer, Muhammad bin Imran, the slave of Abi Ja’far were in a house in Mecca. Muhammad bin Imran said: I heard Abi Abdullah (a.s.) say:

We are the twelve Mahdis. Abu Baseer asked: Did you really hear this from Abi Abdullah (a.s.)? He swore twice that he had heard it from him.”

Kamal Al-Deen Volume 2, Chapter 33, page 20 Hadith Number 15 by Shaykh A-Saduq

Edited by Rasul

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

sayings of Imam Hussein AS:

Among the signs of ignorance is arguing with irrational people. (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 78, P. 119)

Among the signs of a learned man is criticising his own words and being informed of various viewpoints. (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 78, P. 119)

Thinking of war is spine-chilling and its taste is extremely unpleasant. A true warrior is one who steps into the scene of war, fully armed, with no fear of the enemy. Whoever starts fighting at an inappropriate time , or when he is not fully equipped and prepared , or without having made plans about it , he will not be helpful for his people and he will die in vain. (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 32 , P. 405)

a true warrior is one who steps into the scene of war, ahmad fails to even set out of his hiding hole to greet the people.

Edited by Ali H Syed

• Advanced Member

Feel embarrassed..... :(

Labayk! Can a moderator lock this unnecessary prolonged thread? WUP did the same after some Ansars made everyone nuts over there. They locked all the threads regarding Ahmad Ismail because Ansars never answered on the cases presented and just copy pasted over and over and over and over what they had memorized. This debate is over, don't you agree guys?

(bismillah)

dont be brother, we all fall into this trap! just thought it would be a good point to stop wasting time on these people.

• Advanced Member

have you met him? if so, when? where? what did you talk about? how did he prove his ilm e ghayb? i am interested to hear of your experience.

No I have not, if that is what you are looking for here is the experience of a person who has met him:

Very humble, in all means, as I lived with him for years, and he was among us as if he is one of us. Rather he used to serve us most of the times and never excelled from us neither in food, clothes or place, but we used to even wear better than him. He used to make us ahead of him when we enter any place or get into a car and he does not accept anyone to make him ahead of the other Ansars, yet he always say: “I am your brother and servant, and we are all walking to Allah swt satisfaction, as I came to get you out from worshiping idols, so don’t make me an idol”. He gets really upset when some Ansar deal with him with special treatment and distinguishes between him and other Ansar in shaking hands or something similar. He always say: “don’t let the sign distract you from the Goal and Purpose that it is leading to, as the Imams and successors are the signs on the way of guidance and truth... so don’t shorten your sight on the sign and also don’t be unjust to the righteousness of the sign”.

He (as) was simple in clothing and sitting, and feel at ease when sitting and prostrating on sand and consider it a bless from Allah if he found it. And if his clothe got cut or slit, he says: “Alhamdulillah who blessed us following the example; the Commander of the Faithful (as)”.

We spent these years with him in traveling mostly between the states of Iraq to inform and introduce the Yamanite Call and thus he serves us all along our journey... for example if the car broke down, he would repair it even though he had to lay down on the sand under the car and dirty his clothes with the engine oil. He used to also help the Ansar in washing dishes after they are done eating and share in preparing food if the Ansar were in one of the Hussaniyyas we had.

He always gives the example of the Prophet Jesus saying: “Wisdom prospers with humbleness, not with arrogance; as well as the plants grow on plain, not on mountain”. He used to also emphasize on fighting the Ego by saying: “Indeed Allah is Holy and doesn’t draw near except to the Holy; so be hallowed so that Allah draws you near”.

With and from him we knew the truth of humbleness and the truth of religion, as we learned from him that the more a man looks at himself and gets busy with it and is fascinated by its situation, the more his rank lessens Allah The Al-Mighty until he reaches the rank of Iblis (God’s curse on him) “I am better than him”. He once said that who truly and honestly wants to be from Ansar Al-Imam Almahdy (a.s) should be from the representatives of The Al-Might’s saying: {That home of the Hereafter We assign to those who do not desire exaltedness upon the earth or corruption. And the [best] outcome is for the pious} Al-Qasas 28:83.

Which means the wish of being high in land doesn’t come to their minds and they don’t talk themselves into that and don’t desire it…not only they don’t practice being high in land and to corrupt, but it doesn’t come to his mind that he is better than any of his brothers no matter how simple he appears. He says: “who slanders a simple believer and who slanders a poor…has indeed slandered Ahmad Al-Hassan”.

He used to always say: “the worst enemy of a man is his Ego that is by his sides”. Indeed Sayyed Ahmad Al-Hassan (a.s) was a great school in everything and from him we learned how ugly and degraded are the manners of arrogance and pride which are the prevalent feature of many religious foundations…like kissing the hands, being proud and trespassing over people, and elongating the beards and enlarging the turbans… as you find that the prevalent practice is that whenever the religious man thinks he has advanced in knowledge he would elongate his beard and enlarge his turban more than before…yet he would excel even in the slippers! As who wears a yellow slippers means he has become a Mujtahid! So woe to such Ijtihad in which the slippers is the indication to it!!!!

One day, one of those who claim Ijtihad in Najaf Al-Ashraf griped my attention. I was standing in the Honorable Courtyard of Al-Haider when this Mujtahid came with one of his followers behind him, so when he reached to the place of taking off the shoes he left his yellow slippers without handing it to the man in charge of safekeeping the shoes and thus the mission of that man walking behind him is to carry that yellow slippers and hand it to the man in charge, and when this Marj’ie comes out, that man would offer that yellow slippers to him. I was disgusted by this deviated Pharaoh manner which is deviated from the manner of Ahlul Bait (a.s), the manner of humbleness, simplicity and preference.

http://www.hashemstu...php?f=88&t=5381

Thinking of war is spine-chilling and its taste is extremely unpleasant. A true warrior is one who steps into the scene of war, fully armed, with no fear of the enemy. Whoever starts fighting at an inappropriate time , or when he is not fully equipped and prepared , or without having made plans about it , he will not be helpful for his people and he will die in vain. (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 32 , P. 405)

a true warrior is one who steps into the scene of war,

You contradict yourself by agreeing that war requires preparation and timing otherwise it is useless, and yet complaining that Ahmad al Hassan a.s. has not stepped onto the battlefield. I am sure Ahmad a.s. knows better than any of us when is the time to fight. Like in the time of Imam Ali a.s. when the people used to complain why didn't he lift up his sword and fight, the Imam a.s. waited for the right time and not the whims of the people.

• Advanced Member

Everyone and everything in Islam is against them from the past authorities to the present.

It is not true. The Holy Qur'an, history and lives of the Prophets and Imams a.s. testify that each time a messenger or Divine authority was sent to the people, it was rejected. Throughout the ages history repeated itself. That is why we have been given warnings in the Qur'an to heed and lessons to learn from the mistakes of the past nations. The coming of the Yamani a.s. was clearly spelled out in the hadith with warnings to those who turned away, so that we would not be of the rejectors and dispute the authority sent by Allah swt as happened before.

"Alas for the servants! there comes not to them an messenger but they mock at him." -Surah Yasin

"And set out to them an example of the people of the town, when the messengers came to it.

When We sent to them two, they rejected both of them, then We strengthened (them) with a third, so they said: Surely we are messengers to you.

They said: You are naught but mortals like ourselves, nor has the Beneficent Allah revealed anything; you only lie." -Surah Yasin

• Banned

No I have not, if that is what you are looking for here is the experience of a person who has met him:

so you have never met him, and i assume never seen him or spoken to him directly. i.e. you do not know for sure if he is alive or dead or if he even exists.

who do you personally (i.e. not voices on paltalk or cut and pastes of people you have never met) know who has met him, and what are their experiences of having met him? how did he prove his ilm e ghayb to them?

• Advanced Member

Ahmad Al Hassan (a.s) hasn't even risen yet. He has appeared. For all you know, MAFHZZB, he may rise from Yemen

he is going to take the first flight to yemen and then rise

I have seen "Ahmad" form in the clouds in the sky

so? prophet muhammed (saw) name is ahmad and imam mahdi (as) name is ahmad as well

I have seen the Right hand of Yamani Ahmad's (a.s) in a dream.

if u have never seen him, how can u tell its his hand?

Bibi Fatima (s.a) came in my dream

she does to other shias as well

I have seen the Right Hand form in the sky

from clouds? u noe clouds form different shapes right? i saw a cloud form a train once good times

why he's so sincere. He calls you to salvation, i promise you

he is not? i have never seen him or even heard of him preaching except from hiding..... HE NEEDS TRANSLATORS TO TRANSLATE FOR HIM! as said by ahmad313

u ansar cant answer questions go in circles comparing likes of ahmad to imam (as) and prophet (saw) situation which show how desperate u ansar!

answer this question for me how do we know his age is not cut off? ahmad ghulam (note he has ahmad) lived until he was 73!

i think that it would be easier for me to believe that houthy is the yamani you're talking about .. I AM NOT SAYING IT'S HIM .. am just saying that mr houthy actually exists .. he actually fought wars .. he is ahl bayt lover .. he is yemeni .. that would be an intelligent statement and a true challenge to our intelligence. but you are trying promoting and marketing shadows ..

a one-sided equation:

----------------------------------

X+Y+Z = ? ("i swear it's him!! people dreamt of him")

= Ahmed Hassan !!

-----------------------------------

x,y,z are the ahadeeth you're talking about supposedly describing yamani

so before we even get the chance to analyze authenticity of these stories .. we don't even have anything to related these ahadeeth to

-----------------------------------

just to prove to you that houthy is more likely to be the yamani (Allahu Aalam) .. I AM NOT MAKING THIS CLAIM >> OK!! AM JUST GIVNG EXAMPLE:

X+Y+Z = war against zionist allies + he is yemeni + he supports openly ahl bayt imamate

= Houthy guy

-----------------------------------------------------

do you know difference between subjective & objective?

rational & irrational ??

logical & illogical ??

to all "ansar":

even though some of you have shown good akhlaq and good patience let me tell you this:

WE DO NOT KNOW YOU

.. actually i do not know who you guys are .. how do you expect us to believe you when you say: "i swear it's him guys!! come on!! believe me !!! " .. who are you to tell us this ?? who are you ??? you don't know us either .. so when talking to strangers like us only use RATIONAL arguments.

make us a balanced equation if you can ..

(salam)

• Advanced Member

so you have never met him, and i assume never seen him or spoken to him directly. i.e. you do not know for sure if he is alive or dead or if he even exists.

No I have not met him but I have had dreams that proved to me to follow Ahmad al Hassan a.s. and members of my family have also. One brother while researching Ahmad al Hassan a.s. had a dream where he saw just the number of a verse in a particular Surah. When he went to find the ayah it read:

“And there never came a messenger to them but they mocked him.

Thus do We make it to enter into the hearts of the guilty;

They do not believe in it, and indeed the example of the former people has already passed.” [surah 15:11-13]

That is just one out of many incidents and dreams, I don’t need to meet him to know he is the truth. Alhamdulillah I have found the answer, you will too if you search with an open heart.

brother MDM he is not going to answer ur question, he never answer mines.

She not he, and I can’t answer all the questions there are many more of you then there are of us. Many of the questions have previously been answered in the thread.

X+Y+Z = ? ("i swear it's him!! people dreamt of him")

= Ahmed Hassan !!

Brother Philip, I wouldn’t be as quick to dismiss dreams, especially those in which the Holy Prophet and his family a.s. appear. The Qur’an speaks in high terms of dreams and visions. In many stories of the Prophets and in narrations of the Imams the significance of dreams is emphasised. In the narration of Prophet Yusuf numerous times dreams are mentioned. Allah swt signs are everywhere, in the world as well as dreams.

.. actually i do not know who you guys are .. how do you expect us to believe you when you say: "i swear it's him guys!! come on!! believe me !!! " .. who are you to tell us this ?? who are you ??? you don't know us either .. so when talking to strangers like us only use RATIONAL arguments.

make us a balanced equation if you can ..

Take the time to research for yourself. There is alot of information and books written by Ahmad al Hassan a.s. on the savior website, and the sermons of Hajj and Muharram by Imam Ahmad a.s. We can only talk to you about Ahmad al Hassan a.s., it is you who has to do the hard work and read for yourself to find the truth. Listen to the message that says elections and democracy are illegitimate as they represent the will and ruling of the people not Allah swt. Bay’ah is only ever allowed to a Divine appointee, and is not for the masses to decide on who they would rather follow. He is clearly in his words laying the foundation for the return of Imam Mahdi a.s.

Ask youself, is this message that guides to Allah swt and Imam Mahdi a.s the guiding one? Or are those who oppose and attack his character because they can’t attack the message the guiding call?

Edited by GreenLantern

• Advanced Member

“A man will come out before the Mahdi from his ahlulbayt (family) in the East, he carries the sword on his shoulder for eight months; killing and mutilating; and he goes towards Baytul Maqdis (Quds) and he does not reach it until he dies.

v.7 p.261 Kanz Al Umal

• Kanz al-Ummal is a Sunni Book
  • + This hadith goes against your belief

• Banned

greenlantern are there any hadith which say people will be guided to him via their dreams? how are dreams a sign? apparantely the signs were he would carry a sword for 8 months (he hasnt) he will have the will of the prophet (he doesnt) and he will rise from yemen (he hasnt).

as far as i know there isnt one sign which says "people will be guided to him via their dreams", is there?

how do you know he even exists? what dream did you see?

• Basic Members

Visions = Ro2ya = what you see in your sleep.

The Quran is full of inspirations from Allah (s.w.t) to the dispatched prophets by visions, including Abraham (a.s), Mohammed (pbuh) and Joseph (a.s). As Allah (s.w.t) praises Abraham (a.s) because he believed his vision: “Thou hast already believed the vision. Verily! Thus do We reward the good.” The Holy Quran (37:105)

And in the Quran, Allah (s.w.t) inspires the mother of Moses (a.s) in the vision: “And We inspired the mother of Moses, saying: Suckle him and, when thou fearest for him, then cast him into the river and fear not nor grieve. Lo! We shall bring him back unto thee and shall make him (one) of Our messengers.” The Holy Quran (28:7)

It must be attended to that the visions of the prophets (PBUT) were seen by them before they were sent, and after they were sent as well. Meaning that the inspiration of Allah (s.w.t) to them started by the visions, and after they had been sent as messengers, this path (visions) which is from the paths of Allah (s.w.t)’s inspiration hasn’t stopped for them.

And the messenger Mohammed (Pbuhahf) had seen visions before his sending. And they would occur just as he sees them. And if the sent prophets hadn’t believed and worked by these visions which they had seen before they were sent, then they wouldn’t have reached the high level and position which they had achieved, nor would they achieve how close they became to Allah (s.w.t), and Allah (s.w.t) would never select them for his message in the first place:

Thou hast already believed the vision. Verily! Thus do We reward the good.” The Holy Quran (37:105)

In a matter of fact, They (PBUT) believed in the visions of the believers who were with them. And here is the messenger of Allah Mohamed (pbuhahf), who would ask his companions about their visions and care to listen to them after dawn prayer, as if that listening to these visions was a remembrance and worshipping to Allah (s.w.t). The hypocrites would even deny upon him that he would listen to and believe each speaker:

And of them are those who vex the Prophet and say: He is only a hearer. Say: A hearer of good for you, who believeth in Allah and is true to the believers, and a mercy for such of you as believe. Those who vex the messenger of Allah, for them there is a painful doom. The Holy Quran (9:61)

Imam al Retha a.s said “in the mornings of the messenger of Allah PBUHAHF, he would ask his companions “are there any good tidings?” meaning the visions by his question” Al Kafi vol8 page90

Verily, that the prophet Muhammad (PBUHAHF) would consider the visions from the good tidings of prophecy, and it is narrated that the prophet PBUHAHF said “there are none left from the good tidings of prophecy except for good visions, the Muslim would see them or they would be shown to him” Sahih Muslim vol2 page38

It’s narrated from the Prophet: “If the Time has approached, the vision of the Muslim won’t be accused of lying and the most truthful among you in vision, is the most truthful in his speech. Thus the vision of the believer is a part of forty five parts of prophecy”. Sharh Usool Al-Kafi- Al-Mazndrani, part 11, page 476.

The Prophet said: Who saw me in his sleep has indeed seen me, as the Satan doesn’t appear in my image, neither the image of any of my guardians, neither in the image of any of their Shia. And the true vision is a part of the seventy parts of prophecy”. Bihar Al-Anwar, part 85, page 176

So the vision is a way of Allah’s revelation and it’s opened after Muhammad; yet it’s certainly still opened to people as mentioned in narrations and perceptible fact.

I wonder if those who make fun of visions have even read the Qur'an and these hadiths once in their life....

• Banned

so we agree that he does not possess the weapon of the prophet, does not possess tge will of tge prophet, has not carried a sword for 8 months, has not led a revolt from yaman and is not from yemen, plus he has never once demonstrated his ilm e ghayb in any way whatsoever.

groovy.

so your whole argument is now reduced to dreams and visions?

• Advanced Member

so your whole argument is now reduced to dreams and visions?

The dreams were mentioned in response to your question. If I wanted to convince you just based on dreams do you not think I would have mentioned them twenty pages ago? That was not my intention. However, if you ask Allah swt for a sign with sincerity, you will get it.

Regarding Prophet Yacoub to Prophet Yusuf: He said, "O my son, do not relate your vision to your brothers or they will contrive against you a plan. Indeed Satan, to man, is a manifest enemy”. [2:5] Isn't it because Yusuf’s brothers would know that Yusuf a.s. was a prophet through the dream he saw?

You say that dreams and istekhara are not reliable but they were reliable enough for the Imams to use and encourage us to do.

From Ali ibn Mu'ath he said to Safwanson of Yahya:In what thing have you concluded with on Ali(meaning on the Imamate of Ali ibn Musa AlRitha a.s)he said I prayed and I asked Allah ,and made Istikhara on him,and so I ended with it. Gaibat Al Toosi p.61

No ones faith is based on dreams alone. Ahmad al Hassan’s a.s. proofs are the numerous hadith, verses of the Qur’an, Torah and the Bible, his wisdom in the affairs of religion and the world, and the will of the Holy Prophet.

• Advanced Member

Abi Baseer from Imam AlSaadeq a.s said:"O Aba Muhammad the nation of Muhammad pbuhap will not see any respite at all,unless the son of Banu someone have a kingdom that will perish.Once it perishes,Allah will deliver for the nation of Muhammad pbuhap a man who is from us Ahlulbayt,that is simple with piety and works for guidance,and does not take in his ruling any bribery.By Allah I know him by his name and his father's name.And then the tall one,that has a mole and two marks,the just leader,the preserver of what he left,he shall spread it with justice and tranquility after it has been filled by the tyrants with unjustice and tyrany"Bihar v.52 p.269

The man before Imam Al Mahdi is the Yamani Ahmad, his name is the Prophet's name and his father's name is like the father of the Prophet's name which is Isma'el.

Prophet of Allah pbuhap said:By us he opened the matter,and by us he sealed it,and by us the people have been saved in the first age,and by us will have justice fulfilled in the End of times,and by us the earth will be spread with justice after it has been filled with tyranny,and will return back the oppression to its place,by a man whose name is similar to mine, his fathers name is my fathers name. And so then he described a description and mentioned that there is a heaviness in his tongue,and will slap his left hand by his right thigh if he slowed in his talking.

Malahem Wal Fitan By Ibn Tawoos p.165

Bihar Al Anwar v.12 p.123 Imam Al Ritha a.s said: The Prophet pbuhap said: I am the son of the two slaughters:meaning Isma'el son of Ibraheem AlKhaleel and Abdullah son of AbdulMutaleb.

From Jesus a.s to his nation:

"There shall be a Prophet after me with the name of Ahmad from the son of Isma'el a.s"Yanabee AlMawada p.231

The name of the Yamani Ahmad son of Isma'el

Kamal Al Deen and Tamam Al Ni'ma Sheikh AlSadooq p.330 p.308 p.312

From Um Hane' AlThaqeefa she said:At evening I went to my Master

Muhammad son of Ali AlBaqer pbuh and said:"O Master there is a

verse in the Book of Allah that is in my heart and made me worried

and I spent the whole night. Ask O Um Hane' she said:O Master

Allah swt said"So verily I call to witness the planets - that

recede" "Go straight, or hide" verse 14,15 Surat Al Takqeer He

said:"Yes this question you asked about Um Hane', it is a child

that will be born in the end times, he is the Mahdi from this

offspring"

Is Muhammad son of Hassan a.s born in the end times? If any of you say then this is a lie onto the Imam because he said born in the end times. Imam Al Mahdi a.s was born in 260 year A.H. The first Mahdi Ahmad a.s was born around 1968 and his Dawa began 1999. He appeared with this call when he was 32 years old.

1st hadith referring to imam mahdi (as) becoz in hadiths it is said that HE HAS A MOLE

2nd and 3rd hadith again refer to imam mehdi (as)

Imam Mehdi (as) NAME IS AHMAD SAME WAS PROPHET MUHAMMED (SAW)

u ansars are liars, biggest liars i have ever seen taking hadiths that is for imam mehdi (as) using it for ahmad

i have no doubt anymore u guys are truly deviant ppl

Ansar:

ur knowledge regarding dreams is zero, tell me this i saw a dream of zombies or i was playing call of duty or watching a movie What does that mean? is that dream from Allah as well?

i request the mods to ban these liars and lock this thread

• Advanced Member

Kamal Al Deen Watamam AlNima Sheikh AlSadooq p.329 Gaibat Al Numani p.163 Thurais

AlKunaasi he said I heard Aba Jaafer a.s saying:"The companion of

the matter(Saheb Al Amr)has a tradition from Yusuf, a son of a

black mother,Allah will make his matter achieved in a night"

The Imam here tells us that he is a son of a black mother, and we know already that Imam Al

Mahdi pbuh Muhammad a.j is son of a Roman woman Narjes pbu her

and Romans are known to be white and not black and also Muhammad a.j

is white according to narrations.

I entered into Abi Muhammad Al Hassan son of Ali pbuh while he was sitting in a room, and on his right is a veil covering so I said:O Master who is the companion of the matter?He said:Pull away the veil,....so I then saw a child with a bright forhead and a white face."p.437 Door 43 Kamal Al Deen

The only child during the time of Imam Hassan a.s is Muhammad a.j the 12th Imam of Ahlulbayt

And this hadeeth makes it even more clearer

68.From Yahya son of AlFatel AlNawfili he said: I entered to Abi

AlHassan Musa son of Ja'afer pbuh in Baghdad when he finished the

Thuher prayers,so he lifted his hands to the sky and I heard him

say:"You are Allah, No God but but You, the First and the Last,the

Apparent and the Inner. I ask you to Raise the status of Muhammad

and the family of Muhammad,and to hasten the appearance of the

vengeful one against your enemies,and achieve what You have

promised, O the one with Glory and Generosity. I then said:Who is

that one you are claiming?He said:That is the Mahdi from the

family of Muhammad pbuhap. And then he said:The one with a wide

stomach,curvy eyebrows,legs curved outwards slightly,wide

shoulders,dark complexion,with darkness comes from it yellow from

staying up after night,he takes care of the stars,prostrates and

gesticulates(bowing in Salat)."Bihar Al Anwar v.83 p.81

The one with a dark complexion is not Muhammad a.j but Ahmad a.s

there are hadiths and ppl (in SC) believe that imam mahdi (as) mother was black not a princess. U are telling that ahmad takes care of stars o.O

• Advanced Member

Kamal Al Deen Watamam AlNima Sheikh AlSadooq p.329 Gaibat Al Numani p.163 Thurais

AlKunaasi he said I heard Aba Jaafer a.s saying:"The companion of

the matter(Saheb Al Amr)has a tradition from Yusuf, a son of a

black mother,Allah will make his matter achieved in a night"

The Imam here tells us that he is a son of a black mother, and we know already that Imam Al

Mahdi pbuh Muhammad a.j is son of a Roman woman Narjes pbu her

and Romans are known to be white and not black and also Muhammad a.j

is white according to narrations.

I entered into Abi Muhammad Al Hassan son of Ali pbuh while he was sitting in a room, and on his right is a veil covering so I said:O Master who is the companion of the matter?He said:Pull away the veil,....so I then saw a child with a bright forhead and a white face."p.437 Door 43 Kamal Al Deen

The only child during the time of Imam Hassan a.s is Muhammad a.j the 12th Imam of Ahlulbayt

And this hadeeth makes it even more clearer

68.From Yahya son of AlFatel AlNawfili he said: I entered to Abi

AlHassan Musa son of Ja'afer pbuh in Baghdad when he finished the

Thuher prayers,so he lifted his hands to the sky and I heard him

say:"You are Allah, No God but but You, the First and the Last,the

Apparent and the Inner. I ask you to Raise the status of Muhammad

and the family of Muhammad,and to hasten the appearance of the

vengeful one against your enemies,and achieve what You have

promised, O the one with Glory and Generosity. I then said:Who is

that one you are claiming?He said:That is the Mahdi from the

family of Muhammad pbuhap. And then he said:The one with a wide

stomach,curvy eyebrows,legs curved outwards slightly,wide

shoulders,dark complexion,with darkness comes from it yellow from

staying up after night,he takes care of the stars,prostrates and

gesticulates(bowing in Salat)."Bihar Al Anwar v.83 p.81

The one with a dark complexion is not Muhammad a.j but Ahmad a.s

I thought Imam Mahdi (atfs) shouldn't be called by his name until he arrives?

• Advanced Member

You contradict yourself by agreeing that war requires preparation and timing otherwise it is useless, and yet complaining that Ahmad al Hassan a.s. has not stepped onto the battlefield. I am sure Ahmad a.s. knows better than any of us when is the time to fight. Like in the time of Imam Ali a.s. when the people used to complain why didn't he lift up his sword and fight, the Imam a.s. waited for the right time and not the whims of the people.

(bismillah)

i contradict my self? that is a famous hadith by imam hussein as, astaghforallah to even suggest that they have contradicted them selves.

• Banned

ansarallah we are going in circles. listen:

- he does not have the weapon of the prophet.

- he does not have the will of the prophet.

- he has no ilm e ghayb.

- he is not from yemen.

- he has not led any revolt

- he has not carried anything but his head on his shoulder for 8 months.

- he does not fill any of the signs of any hadith.

further to this:

- the only hadith he DOES fulfill is being the first dajjal, who rises from basra.

finally:

- he is the same person as diya abdul zahra (allahs curse upon him) but in hiding and reinventing himself, which is why he is hiding so he will not be recognised.

each point above (except the last) has been proven without doubt, which you ignore.

so i say again, the only weak argument you have left is dreams and visions.

btw tell me your experiences of having met him.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

ansarallah we are going in circles. listen:

- he does not have the weapon of the prophet.

- he does not have the will of the prophet.

- he has no ilm e ghayb.

- he is not from yemen.

- he has not led any revolt

- he has not carried anything but his head on his shoulder for 8 months.

- he does not fill any of the signs of any hadith.

further to this:

- the only hadith he DOES fulfill is being the first dajjal, who rises from basra.

finally:

- he is the same person as diya abdul zahra (allahs curse upon him) but in hiding and reinventing himself, which is why he is hiding so he will not be recognised.

each point above (except the last) has been proven without doubt, which you ignore.

so i say again, the only weak argument you have left is dreams and visions.

btw tell me your experiences of having met him.

(bismillah)

even forget the dreams. they are a form of guidance. but to say that these 2-3 individuals who so happen to be on an internet forum, being guided and the majority of the slaves of Allah, the shia of ali as, across the globe, sit unaware to this mans name, puzzles me some how?

whats left after being disproved on every single aspect of their argument is the contact with this man.

• Advanced Member

“A man will come out before the Mahdi from his ahlulbayt (family) in the East, he carries the sword on his shoulder for eight months; killing and mutilating; and he goes towards Baytul Maqdis (Quds) and he does not reach it until he dies. Book Al Mumahidoon Lil Mahdi by Sheikh Al Korani p.110 :)

Still it goes against your belief... ;)