In the Name of God بسم الله

Who Is Ahmad Al Hassan?

Orion

• Advanced Member

By hadiths being sayings of the Holy Prophet and Imams a.s., and scriptures also containing words of Prophets, in both cases you are reading the statements of people who were Divinely appointed. Prophet Muhammed was prophesised, but he didn’t need to come with a written parchment from the previous Prophets to prove this. The coming was recorded in the books, that was the proof against the Jews and Christians. It is the same situation here.

ahmad ismail is not prophesied in holy books as prophet muhammed (saw) and imams (as) were

for YOUR Sake lets say ahmad ismail is talked bout in hadith books

note hadith books which people differ on

holy books on which people dont.

• Banned

By hadiths being sayings of the Holy Prophet and Imams a.s., and scriptures also containing words of Prophets, in both cases you are reading the statements of people who were Divinely appointed. Prophet Muhammed was prophesised, but he didn’t need to come with a written parchment from the previous Prophets to prove this. The coming was recorded in the books, that was the proof against the Jews and Christians. It is the same situation here.

the proof of the prophets nabuwwat was more than if he appeared in the corrupted texts of jews and christians, bright spark.

• Basic Members

Let's make this clear brothers and sisters, have a calm dialogue please, no need for swearing, cursing, slandering,etc. if at the end of the day no one was convinced with the proves of the other, then it's alright each one continues his life and we would have gained some knowledge and discussed ahadeeth of Ahlul Bait,,, so May they make Shafa'h for all of us to be from their sincere followers. It's really tiring to read all the slandering posts,

we want the words of Ahlul Bait to be surrounded by pure words not by garbage. So do consider the sanctity of their holy words.

This is an important hadith, along with others that mentions how to recognize the claimant, for those asking about the WILL/Wasiyya, will it be the original copy or will it be the one in our books...

Abd Al-Alah said: I said to Abi Abdullah (a.s) : what is the proof on the claimant to this matter without rightness?

He said: "Three of the proves will not gather in a aman unless he is the holder of this matter:

to be the worthiest of people to whom precedes him ,

and to possess the weapon of the Messenger of Allah (pbuhf),

and to be the holder of the apparent will" - Al-Kafi vol. 1, page 284.

op4dwz.png

So the claimant will bring the will that is apparent to all and the Shia has it in their books in which they are supposed to believe and follow.. If it was as you wanted, i.e. the claimant brings an old paper and say this is the will.... then anyone can do that and no one can prove if it's actually from the prophet (pbuhf) or it's made up.

Ahlul Bait talk with wisdom.

An example already mentioned to you how prophet Muhammad said he's mentioned in a scripture from Jesus, you find this in Qur'an: { And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic." } [61:6].

So we should always question ourselves, how did we recognize the prophet and Imams to be our leaders and infallibles? Jesus (a.s) said he's mentioned in the Torah.... the Torah that people possessed in their hands.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuhf) is mentioned by his name "Ahmad" in the Bible... but when he came they said what proves you're Ahmad the one mentioned by Jesus?

1000000000000 Ahmads are there! so they said: "This is obvious magic." even though Allah said that this scripture is clear evidence "But when he came to them with clear evidences".

Now when Ahlul Bait put for us a criteria of recognizing a claimant, then it means NO OTHER THAN THE TRUE CLAIMANT COMES WITH IT or else where is wisdom?

So search the books and tell us if you find another WILL or else this is mentioned in more than 12 references and it is authenticated... you already have a scan in the previous post from the book of Sheikh Al-Tosi and here is another one from Sayyed Al-Sadr :

21mc3l1.png

First of all believe in the will and then we would definitely prove to you that Sayyed Ahmad Al-Hassan is the "Ahmad" mentioned here.

the proof of the prophets nabuwwat was more than if he appeared in the corrupted texts of jews and christians, bright spark.

A wise man doesn't need any proof other than asking God if the true claimant comes because he's supposed to wait for him eagerly and has connection with his Lord but because the hearts deviated from the pure Fitra, proves were needed or else they won't be unplugged from the matrix.

Can you tell me why Qur'an mentions that Jesus said he's mentioned in the Torah even though it's corrupted? and why did Imam Reza (a.s) proved the prophethood of Prophet Muhammad from the Bible and Torah...

I don't think you have more wisdom that Imam Reza (a.s).

• Banned

Abd Al-Alah said: I said to Abi Abdullah (a.s) : what is the proof on the claimant to this matter without rightness?

He said: "Three of the proves will not gather in a aman unless he is the holder of this matter:

to be the worthiest of people to whom precedes him ,

and to possess the weapon of the Messenger of Allah (pbuhf),

and to be the holder of the apparent will" - Al-Kafi vol. 1, page 284.

of for the love of god! here we go AGAIN!!!!

HOLDER OF THE APPARENT WILL

what does "holder" mean - that he actually holds it in his hand???

does he hold the will of the prophet in his hand? is he the first to reveal it?

so how is he the holder of the will of the prophet......?

where is the proof that he holds the weapon of the prophet (pbuh)

where is the proof he is better than anyone else

First of all believe in the will and then we would definitely prove to you that Sayyed Ahmad Al-Hassan is the "Ahmad" mentioned here.

understood.

- the yamanai is the best of people

- the yamani holds the will of the prophet

- the yamani holds the weapon of the prophet

ahmad gheeta is not the best of people

ahmad gheeta does not hold the will of the prophet

ahmad gheeta does not hold the weapon of the prophet.

damn...all this time i have been blind. of COURSE when i see it that way, the yamani can ONLY be ahmad gheeta!!!!!

:dry:

A wise man doesn't need any proof other than asking God

:huh:

have you heard of a book called "the quran"?

cos in it, it says "bring your proof, if you are truthful".

shall we follow the quran, or you?

Now when Ahlul Bait put for us a criteria of recognizing a claimant, then it means NO OTHER THAN THE TRUE CLAIMANT COMES WITH IT or else where is wisdom?

So search the books and tell us if you find another WILL or else this is mentioned in more than 12 references and it is authenticated... you already have a scan in the previous post from the book of Sheikh Al-Tosi and here is another one from

proof reading

in the same paragraph, of the same post, you state:

no other claimant comes with it

12 people before ahmad gheeta have come with it.

isnt this a contradiction?

surely this means that he has not "come" with anything?

Edited by Maula Dha Mallang

• Advanced Member

Dont know where to start, there are so many post on different topics all over the place. People need to start going one by one inshAllah, so we can discuss this in a more civilized manner.

MDM:

understood.

- the yamanai is the best of people

- the yamani holds the will of the prophet

- the yamani holds the weapon of the prophet

ahmad gheeta is not the best of people

ahmad gheeta does not hold the will of the prophet

ahmad gheeta does not hold the weapon of the prophet.

damn...all this time i have been blind. of COURSE when i see it that way, the yamani can ONLY be ahmad gheeta!!!!!

What I would like know is What proof do you have that Ahmad(as) is not the best of people? He is the only one calling to the Supremacy of Allah swt. He is the only one that is taking a stand against the evil people of our time. Have you taken up the time to read his books? How do you know he does not holy the will of the prophetÕáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå?

• Advanced Member

@ahmed there are a lot more ppl taking stance against evil and doing something about it. Unlike who speaks and does nothing!

How can you say that. Imam Ahmad(as) has spoken against all the one who are participating in doing wrong. Thats what im trying to explain to you. That you are not reading his books thats why you form your opinion like that.

• Advanced Member

How can you say that. Imam Ahmad(as) has spoken against all the one who are participating in doing wrong. Thats what im trying to explain to you. That you are not reading his books thats why you form your opinion like that.

i understand what you mean he is speaking against them BUT anyone can speak against them yet do nothing! Heck i can write articles condemning the evil ppl and yet take no action like protest. Ahmad needs to step up and live up to the reputation of yamani if he doesnt u will find ppl like me doubt him (even if he exists)

• Advanced Member

The Weapon of the Prophet (pbuh ap) is the Knowledge of the Qur'an. Read Al Mutahabishat. Speak a bit more wisely please.

Which Hadith says that the Yamani (a.s) is going to battle before the rise of the Sufyani? His Hadith do say his banner will be a banner of guidance. Why would he guide after the defeat of the Sufyani when Imam Mahdi's (a.s) Appearance will be so near? The current time in Hadith is the time of guidance. Read his books. The time after the rise of the Sufyani is the time of the revolt of the Yamani (a.s).

where will sufyani rise from? Ahmad313 kept posting the hadith he will carry a sword for 8 months that means he will fight for 8 months. why would anyone take guidance form some one who deos not show his face? Dont even know his age or even how his age is cut off? Does he even exist at all? Ymani is suppose to be from yemen which makes a lot more sense judging from the position the SHIAS in yemen are in. What are his qualification? How does he know that he is the son of imam mahdi (atj)? How does he even have the will, when the will existed before him in the books?

they are so many questions but i will post those only for now

Edited by Love-Of-Islam

• Advanced Member

where will sufyani rise from? Ahmad313 kept posting the hadith he will carry a sword for 8 months that means he will fight for 8 months. why would anyone take guidance form some one who deos not show his face? Dont even know his age or even how his age is cut off? Does he even exist at all? Ymani is suppose to be from yemen which makes a lot more sense judging from the position the SHIAS in yemen are in. What are his qualification? How does he know that he is the son of imam mahdi (atj)? How does he even have the will, when the will existed before him in the books?

they are so many questions but i will post those only for now

Alhamdulilah those are some good questions.

We take guidance from the unseen. Our religion is mostly based on the unseen, Imam Al Mahdi(as) in his occultation guides sincere individuals as well, yet he is unseen. This is what the faith of the believer is, believing in the unseen. When the Sufyani rises inshAllah you will start to see Ahmad(as). We have given you many reasons on why there are no photos, specifically that he does not want people to place another idol in their houses. He does not want people to idolize him. Im sure that is a very valid reason. We do know that he does exist because he is writing books, he is answering questions. Knowledge like this hasnt been seen since the time of the previous Imams(as). He has challenged many of the scholars to debate, they still do not accept. He is answering questions of people. This shows that he is still alive, and is in his 40's. The call has been on for about 12 years, which clearly shows that his age is not cut. All of the Ahlul Bayt(as) are from Yemen if we do look at narrations. Also there are no specific narrations saying the Yamani(as) will be from Yemen, rather he will be from the east. Now we know Yemen is clearly south from Medina. This should indicate to anyone that the Yamani will be from the east, reason for that is simple, the fact that Ahlul Bayt(as) have said so. Most of the shia in Yemen are Zaidi's, you think the most guided banner as mentioned in hadiths will be misguided? His qualification, what do you mean by that? I dont understand your question sorry. He is the Yamani(As) and is selected by Allah swt. He knows he is the great grandson of Imam Al Mahdi(as) because the Mahdi has told him so, and also his family tree goes back to the 12th Imam(as), which is verified by the other tribal members of the area in Basra. If you want to see it, Ill be glad to show you so. I dont understand what you mean by that, well the will existed before the other Imams(as) as well, yet it was before them. He has revived the will which he was mentioned in. I dont find anything wrong in that inshAllah, if you can explain me whats wrong with doing that it would be great.

• Advanced Member

Alhamdulilah those are some good questions.

We take guidance from the unseen. Our religion is mostly based on the unseen, Imam Al Mahdi(as) in his occultation guides sincere individuals as well, yet he is unseen. This is what the faith of the believer is, believing in the unseen. When the Sufyani rises inshAllah you will start to see Ahmad(as). We have given you many reasons on why there are no photos, specifically that he does not want people to place another idol in their houses. He does not want people to idolize him. Im sure that is a very valid reason. We do know that he does exist because he is writing books, he is answering questions. Knowledge like this hasnt been seen since the time of the previous Imams(as). He has challenged many of the scholars to debate, they still do not accept. He is answering questions of people. This shows that he is still alive, and is in his 40's. The call has been on for about 12 years, which clearly shows that his age is not cut. All of the Ahlul Bayt(as) are from Yemen if we do look at narrations. Also there are no specific narrations saying the Yamani(as) will be from Yemen, rather he will be from the east. Now we know Yemen is clearly south from Medina. This should indicate to anyone that the Yamani will be from the east, reason for that is simple, the fact that Ahlul Bayt(as) have said so. Most of the shia in Yemen are Zaidi's, you think the most guided banner as mentioned in hadiths will be misguided? His qualification, what do you mean by that? I dont understand your question sorry. He is the Yamani(As) and is selected by Allah swt. He knows he is the great grandson of Imam Al Mahdi(as) because the Mahdi has told him so, and also his family tree goes back to the 12th Imam(as), which is verified by the other tribal members of the area in Basra. If you want to see it, Ill be glad to show you so. I dont understand what you mean by that, well the will existed before the other Imams(as) as well, yet it was before them. He has revived the will which he was mentioned in. I dont find anything wrong in that inshAllah, if you can explain me whats wrong with doing that it would be great.

just showing his face people wont put a idol in their house representing him.

some one else could have written the books using this ahmad name

east could be pakistan, india, japan

most unbelievable part imam mahdi (atj) told him u are my grandson sorry this made me laugh.Let me guess he came into his dream my son u are my grandson? I will show u this video represent ahmad claim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux3hNuVzPiI

instead of saying imam mahdi (atf) told me he said Allah told me!

another one:

How can u revived something when its already there??????? (referring the will here)

a lot of syeds linage can be traced back to imams (as) what makes ahmad so special then?

i am asking about his degrees

i heard he went hawza correct?

@brother MDM u should watch it if u have not!

Edited by Love-Of-Islam

• Advanced Member

just showing his face people wont put a idol in their house representing him.

some one else could have written the books using this ahmad name

east could be pakistan, india, japan

most unbelievable part imam mahdi (atj) told him u are my grandson sorry this made me laugh.Let me guess he came into his dream my son u are my grandson? I will show u this video represent ahmad claim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux3hNuVzPiI

instead of saying imam mahdi (atf) told me he said Allah told me!

another one:

How can u revived something when its already there???????

a lot of syeds linage can be traced back to imams (as) what makes ahmad so special then?

@brother MDM u should watch it if u have not!

Well, there is wisdom behind him(as) not taking a picture, that is he does not want people idolizing him, that shows his level of monotheism, that he does not want people to be worshiping him rather he wants them to worship The Creator. I dont find anything wrong with him not showing a picture, the reason which he has given are totally right, and do not contradict the Quran or Ahlul Bayt(as). Also, we have not seen our prophets or imams yet we still believe in them, what difference would it make if we see the picture or not. What I can tell you is that the people who have stayed with him for some amounts of times, have said that he fits all the descriptions of the Yamani(as). People who have seen him in visions have said the same. So inshAllah pray that you see him in a vision.

Again there is proof that it is him, with many eyewitnesses who have been updating. And he does have specific ansar that he is still in contact with. How do you think he gets the emails, and messages, then answers them. They are through the rest of the ansars. Also he has published a sermon very recently with his same voice.

Are you denying that visions are not a form of prophecy? Imam Mahdi(as) has told in a vision what the rank of Imam Ahmad Al Hassan is.

The guy in the video does not fit the description of the Mahdi at all in any way. No signs resemble him at all! He has not come with the will of the prophetÕáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå, and is not acting in the manners that the Ahlul Bayt(as) would act. Meaning that he does not fit the criteria.

Something which has been neglected throughout history, which has not been looked at as much as it should is brought back by Imam Ahmad(as). Meaning that it is revived. This will has mentioned the Imams and Mahdis, the first of them being Ahmad. Imam Ahmad(as) has said that he is the one mentioned in the will. The one who will lead you to the 12th Imam(as). Who is the first believer in Imam al Mahdi(as). The will is just saying that there will be a person who is the first Mahdi, just like how the prophet has mentioned Imam Ali(as) as his successor in so many hadiths, and that was Ali(as) proof against the people of that time. He did not bring the actual paper, you understand whhat i mean? The will is a commandment, of who will be the hujjat after the prophet. Thats all, in this will you are commanded to follow Ahmad(as). How will you recognize this Ahmad? how will you recognize the Yamani? these are my questions for you, please answer them.

Yes alot of Sayyids lineage leads back to the Imam(as), but not Imam Mahdi(as). Imam Ahmad (as) descends back to the 12th Imam(as).

InshAllah if there are more questions please ask.

Well, there is wisdom behind him(as) not taking a picture, that is he does not want people idolizing him, that shows his level of monotheism, that he does not want people to be worshiping him rather he wants them to worship The Creator. I dont find anything wrong with him not showing a picture, the reason which he has given are totally right, and do not contradict the Quran or Ahlul Bayt(as). Also, we have not seen our prophets or imams yet we still believe in them, what difference would it make if we see the picture or not. What I can tell you is that the people who have stayed with him for some amounts of times, have said that he fits all the descriptions of the Yamani(as). People who have seen him in visions have said the same. So inshAllah pray that you see him in a vision.

Again there is proof that it is him, with many eyewitnesses who have been updating. And he does have specific ansar that he is still in contact with. How do you think he gets the emails, and messages, then answers them. They are through the rest of the ansars. Also he has published a sermon very recently with his same voice.

Are you denying that visions are not a form of prophecy? Imam Mahdi(as) has told in a vision what the rank of Imam Ahmad Al Hassan is.

The guy in the video does not fit the description of the Mahdi at all in any way. No signs resemble him at all! He has not come with the will of the prophetصلى الله عليه وآله, and is not acting in the manners that the Ahlul Bayt(as) would act. Meaning that he does not fit the criteria.

Something which has been neglected throughout history, which has not been looked at as much as it should is brought back by Imam Ahmad(as). Meaning that it is revived. This will has mentioned the Imams and Mahdis, the first of them being Ahmad. Imam Ahmad(as) has said that he is the one mentioned in the will. The one who will lead you to the 12th Imam(as). Who is the first believer in Imam al Mahdi(as). The will is just saying that there will be a person who is the first Mahdi, just like how the prophet has mentioned Imam Ali(as) as his successor in so many hadiths, and that was Ali(as) proof against the people of that time. He did not bring the actual paper, you understand whhat i mean? The will is a commandment, of who will be the hujjat after the prophet. Thats all, in this will you are commanded to follow Ahmad(as). How will you recognize this Ahmad? how will you recognize the Yamani? these are my questions for you, please answer them.

Yes alot of Sayyids lineage leads back to the Imam(as), but not Imam Mahdi(as). Imam Ahmad (as) descends back to the 12th Imam(as).

Taken from AnsarAllah:

Question 1: How can I believe, through the shortest way, that al sayyed Ahmad al Hassan is the messenger and the vicegerent of al imam al Mahdi (pbuh)?

Zeinab al Mossawy,

16/Safar/1426 H

Answer: In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful, and all praises to Allah god of all worlds,

The shortest way to believe in the unseen is the unseen, ask Allah after fasting for three days and begging by the right of Fatima (pbuh) daughter of Muhammad (pbuhahf) that you get to know the truth from Allah through visions or kashf (vision during wake) or by any prodigy of His (swt) kingdom’s unseen prodigies.

Ahmad al Hassan

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

im sorry. but he doesnt want to show his face because he doesnt want to be idolized? did our beloved prophets as and imams as hide in their homes, and say we cannot be seen due to this reason? what kind of argument is that? will imam mahdi as govern us without any of us ever seeing them?

like it says in the quran, this man needs to bring his proof forward. he needs to come out of hiding, which i believe because he is frightful of his life, secondly i have heard claims that he thinks he is an infallible. thats a seperate issue all together.

you say he will battle the sufyani, realistically, leaving faith out, more fits on the role iran or hezbullah will probably achieve....

Nuaim Ibn Hammad on a chain of transmission on the authority of Al Zuhari who said, "If the people of the black flag divide, then the people of the yellow banner will attack, they will gather in the canal of Egypt and the people of the East and the West will fight for seven (days or months or years)..."

(Asmal Masalik Lieyyam Mahdiyy Maliki Li Kull-id Dunya Biemrillah-il Malik,

Qalda bin Zayd)

Muhammad, son of Al Hanaffia, said:"The Black Banners will come out for the children of Al Abbas. The other black banners will come from Khurasan. Their turbans will be black and their clothes white. At their front will be a man named Shuayb, the son of Salih, from Tamim. They will defeat the companions of The Sufyaani until he comes to the House of Jerusalem where he will establish his power for the Mahdi, and he will be supplied with three hundred (men) from Syria after his arrival and the matter will be settled for the Mahdi in seventy-two months (six years)."

Said son of Al Musayyab reported: "The Black Banners will come from the East from the children of Al Abbas. Then there will remain whatsoever Allah wishes. Then, small Black Banners will come to fight a man from the children of Abu Sufyaan from the East. They will give their allegiance to the Mahdi."

(Nuaym son of Hammad.)

Buraidah says that Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: "There will be many armies after me. You must join that army which will come from Khurasaan." (Ibn Adi)

• Banned

What I would like know is What proof do you have that Ahmad(as) is not the best of people? He is the only one calling to the Supremacy of Allah swt. He is the only one that is taking a stand against the evil people of our time. Have you taken up the time to read his books? How do you know he does not holy the will of the prophetصلى الله عليه وآله?

I cant tell if you are trolling....or just very very stupid. i am hoping it is the first but am certain it is the second.

were you not the one who went off on a rant that he does not own the actual original will of the prophet?

does he have the actual will, or doesnt he, you moonbat? you said yourself that he doesnt, and know you are asking me how i know he doesnt have it!

gods feet! you are a total numpty!

We do know that he does exist because he is writing books, he is answering questions. Knowledge like this hasnt been seen since the time of the previous Imams(as). He has challenged many of the scholars to debate, they still do not accept. He is answering questions of people. This shows that he is still alive, and is in his 40's. The call has been on for about 12 years, which clearly shows that his age is not cut.

knowledge....that you have yet to prove in any way? show me something tangible that proves he has ilm e ghayb. we have already alhamdulillah established that he is a liar and has zero knowledge of alef laam meem. he is rambling on and you all think it is wahi. i didnt realise they taught ilm e ghayb at engineer college.

answer these three questions

(1) why does the term mau mau affect MDM so much

(2) why does P. Ease want a wall clock

(3) whats with the arab supremecy?

answer me this

- if no one has seen him

- no one has met him

- no one knows what he looks, sounds or talks like

if people email his website (lol), how do they know it is actually him replying, and not someone else?

• Advanced Member

I cant tell if you are trolling....or just very very stupid. i am hoping it is the first but am certain it is the second.

were you not the one who went off on a rant that he does not own the actual original will of the prophet?

does he have the actual will, or doesnt he, you moonbat? you said yourself that he doesnt, and know you are asking me how i know he doesnt have it!

knowledge....that you have yet to prove in any way? show me something tangible that proves he has ilm e ghayb. we have already alhamdulillah established that he is a liar and has zero knowledge of alef laam meem. he is rambling on and you all think it is wahi. i didnt realise they taught ilm e ghayb at engineer college.

answer me this

- if no one has seen him

- no one has met him

if people email his website (lol), how do they know it is actually him replying, and not someone else?

(bismillah)

cmon man... clearly hes the al-yemani.... they adress him as majesty... thats enough proof for my eyes,

oh they claim he has challenged the scholars, wanna go on a joint mission with me and capture him, and seat him infront of sistani saab? and well see what challenge he can produce

• Banned

(bismillah)

cmon man... clearly hes the al-yemani.... they adress him as majesty... thats enough proof for my eyes,

oh they claim he has challenged the scholars, wanna go on a joint mission with me and capture him, and seat him infront of sistani saab? and well see what challenge he can produce

bro forget the scholars I CHALLENGE AHMAD AL HASSAN TO A TEST OF HIS ILM E GHAYB.

I am a shia of ali, a lover of hussain and abbas. our sunnah is to stand like men in the maidaan and face our enemies.

ahmad gheeta hides like the weak coward that he is, in secret behind his pathetic helpers because he is a simple minded village idiot who cant use a computer, cant speak any languages and does not want to be exposed as a liar. may he die on the toilet.

it is the sunnah of saqeefa to hide and act in secret.

is ahmad gheeta following the sunnah of ali (as), or saqeefa? you tell me

• Advanced Member

bro forget the scholars I CHALLENGE AHMAD AL HASSAN TO A TEST OF HIS ILM E GHAYB.

I am a shia of ali, a lover of hussain and abbas. our sunnah is to stand like men in the maidaan and face our enemies.

ahmad gheeta hides like the weak coward that he is, in secret behind his pathetic helpers because he is a simple minded village idiot who cant use a computer, cant speak any languages and does not want to be exposed as a liar. may he die on the toilet.

it is the sunnah of saqeefa to hide and act in secret.

is ahmad gheeta following the sunnah of ali (as), or saqeefa? you tell me

(bismillah)

careful now you might find him standing in front of you when your sleeping in the night masked, hell claim proof by "holding" the prophet muhammads saaw will in one hand and their weapon in another, from close examination it will become transparent its a piece of a4 and a lotah

Edited by Ali H Syed

Dont know where to start, there are so many post on different topics all over the place. People need to start going one by one inshAllah, so we can discuss this in a more civilized manner. MDM: understood. - the yamanai is the best of people - the yamani holds the will of the prophet - the yamani holds the weapon of the prophet ahmad gheeta is not the best of people ahmad gheeta does not hold the will of the prophet ahmad gheeta does not hold the weapon of the prophet. damn...all this time i have been blind. of COURSE when i see it that way, the yamani can ONLY be ahmad gheeta!!!!! What I would like know is What proof do you have that Ahmad(as) is not the best of people? He is the only one calling to the Supremacy of Allah swt. He is the only one that is taking a stand against the evil people of our time. Have you taken up the time to read his books? How do you know he does not holy the will of the prophetصلى الله عليه وآله?

on http://www.hashemstudios-board.com/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=5468 there are parts of the book.

and your question asking for reasons y he is NOT the yamani is ridiculous. As much as you did not give us any substance and evidence to prove that it's him .. obviously we can't even prove he exists to you .. but from his "books" extract, i am NOT impressed. I can get you hundreds if not thousands of ShiaChat members who can pretend better!

.. tell me, does this sound do you like imam language?!?!?!

Question 4: The khoms was allowed for our Shia till the day of the emergence, how can I understand this noble phrase said by my master and Imam (pbuh)?

Alaa Razaq,

13/Rabi 1/1426 H

Answer: In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful, and all praises to Allah god of all worlds,

So their birth can be blessed, and that his followers are legitimate sons and not [Edited Out] sons if their sperms and bodies were formed from haram money that was violated from Allah’s caliph in His land, and khoms is private money, for his owner is free to spend it as he wills, with no one to object, and his owner is al Imam al Mahdi (pbuh) in these current times, and his vicegerents.

Ahmad al Hassan

• Banned

(bismillah)

careful now you might find him standing in front of you when your sleeping in the night masked, hell claim proof by "holding" the prophet muhammads saaw will in one hand and their weapon in another, from close examination it will become transparent its a piece of a4 and a lotah

LOL yeah, i would love to see him try and break into my bedroom in the middle of the night. he will leave with a hole in his chest from my gun.

First he says he wants to demolish his I (ego):

call you and whoever asking for the truth to raise an axe just like Abraham (pbuh) did, and to demolish all the idols that are worshiped instead of Allah, including the idol existing within you which is the I (ego).

.... Then, right after saying that he talks about nothing except himself. Has anybody ever heard an imam or prophet mention himself so many times in one paragraph??

And truth is, I am one of its conditions.

I came to you representing Al Imam Al Mahdi (pbuh), and it’s not my will it’s the will of the one who sent me, for whoever does not accept me does not accept my father who sent me. And the truth is that whoever is not generous with the son is not generous with the father who sent him.

I won’t complain about you to Allah, but my grandfather the prophet of Allah (pbuhahf) will; because he mentioned me in his will, by my name and my lineage and my character.

And my fathers, the Imams (pbut) will; because they mentioned me by my name and my lineage and my character and by place.

And the blood of Al Hussein (pbuh) that was spilled in Karbala for Allah and for my father (pbuh) and for me will.

And Isaiah and Jeremiah and Daniel and John the Theologian will; because they made my matter clear to the people of the earth many years ago, all this and you fail me?

I want your safety, so back me up over yourselves, so blessed is the one who sacrifices himself between the hands of his lords, blessed is he whosoever shall not be offended in me, blessed are the strangers, who are insane to the people of the earth, sane to the people of the heaven.

then .. another point . please everybody consider how he answers questions. it is known that prophets and imams answer simply and straigh forwards answers .. without praising themselves .. here is another example .. plz read:

1. Are you inevitable or not?2. If you are inevitable, which personality do you represent?

3. And are you the first or the second of the personality?

4. My master, it is mentioned in the hadiths that the prince of the believers and al Hussein and the rest of the Imams (pbut) will return to the world, so will they return through the actual persons or through their personalities?

And if it is through personalities, which infallible do you represent?

And thank you for your kind.

Fahmy Saleh,

27/Rabi 1/1426 H

(1), (2), (3), (4): I am the despicable, wretch, and weak servant, with little work and lots of faults, see myself as a great sin between the hands of a benignant and merciful god, my father and master Muhammad ibn al Hassan al Mahdi (pbuh) commanded me to say these words:

I am a stone in Ali ibn abi Taleb’s (pbuh) right hand that one day he threw to guide Noah’s (pbuh) ark with it, and another time to save Abraham (pbuh) from Nimrod’s fire, and another time to save Jonah (pbuh) from the belly of the whale, and spoke to Moses (pbuh) with it, on al Tor, and made it a staff parting the seas, and a shield for David (the star of David), and was armed with it in the battle of Uhud and folded it with his right hand in the battle of Siffin.

Ahmad al Hassan

what is this answer?? !! a bunch of confusion !!!

may i add that here, he is using christian sentences ..

I came to you representing Al Imam Al Mahdi (pbuh), and it’s not my will it’s the will of the one who sent me, for whoever does not accept me does not accept my father who sent me. And the truth is that whoever is not generous with the son is not generous with the father who sent him.

does that mean that this yamani dajjal is originally a christian ?? like a CIA agent pretending, after studying islam and arabic for a couple of years perhaps???

everybody knows that this language is not islamic .. it's Allah who sends prophets .. prophets of Allah !!

ooops!

• Banned

The one who will come with the Will will be the same one who will come with the Weapon, if you refer back to your tradition. The Will won’t be some reference from a book that Ahmed Ismail provides, and which any normal person can search and provide, but the actual Will itself. Not some Textbook Referece. If the Weapon is actual, the Will will be actual. They both are connected together in the hadith. Therefore the conclusion arrived is, Ahmed Ismail does not qualify and he is a nothing but a Slanderous liar.

his retarded ansar already got mad and explained that he does not have the ACTUAL will of the prophet. as in tge original.

this completely finishes their argument, once and for all.

he never had, does not have, will never have the will of the prophet (pbuh)

he has no ilm e ghayb, not even enough to be able to speak english.

he has no signs or relics of his station

he is not from yemen

he has zero akhlaaq or humility (look at his ridiculous answers) so is not the best of people

he has not been engaged in any battle for 8 months.

may he die on the toilet, and the shia-madiyya be guided.

this thread is over.

• Veteran Member
A wise man doesn't need any proof other than asking God if the true claimant comes because he's supposed to wait for him eagerly

So what will you do when two righteous shi'a pray to Allah for proof and they both come to the conclusion that your leader isn't it?

• Banned

in light of the ansars of ahmad gheeta dissapearance and refusal to answer, now that literally every single argument they have bought being completely destroyed by our team, i think we should ponder on the following verse

[17.81] And say: The truth has come and the falsehood has vanished; surely falsehood is a vanishing (thing).

Salawat

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

im sorry. but he doesnt want to show his face because he doesnt want to be idolized? did our beloved prophets as and imams as hide in their homes, and say we cannot be seen due to this reason? what kind of argument is that? will imam mahdi as govern us without any of us ever seeing them?

like it says in the quran, this man needs to bring his proof forward. he needs to come out of hiding, which i believe because he is frightful of his life, secondly i have heard claims that he thinks he is an infallible. thats a seperate issue all together.

you say he will battle the sufyani, realistically, leaving faith out, more fits on the role iran or hezbullah will probably achieve....

Nuaim Ibn Hammad on a chain of transmission on the authority of Al Zuhari who said, "If the people of the black flag divide, then the people of the yellow banner will attack, they will gather in the canal of Egypt and the people of the East and the West will fight for seven (days or months or years)..."

(Asmal Masalik Lieyyam Mahdiyy Maliki Li Kull-id Dunya Biemrillah-il Malik,

Qalda bin Zayd)

Muhammad, son of Al Hanaffia, said:"The Black Banners will come out for the children of Al Abbas. The other black banners will come from Khurasan. Their turbans will be black and their clothes white. At their front will be a man named Shuayb, the son of Salih, from Tamim. They will defeat the companions of The Sufyaani until he comes to the House of Jerusalem where he will establish his power for the Mahdi, and he will be supplied with three hundred (men) from Syria after his arrival and the matter will be settled for the Mahdi in seventy-two months (six years)."

Said son of Al Musayyab reported: "The Black Banners will come from the East from the children of Al Abbas. Then there will remain whatsoever Allah wishes. Then, small Black Banners will come to fight a man from the children of Abu Sufyaan from the East. They will give their allegiance to the Mahdi."

(Nuaym son of Hammad.)

Buraidah says that Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: "There will be many armies after me. You must join that army which will come from Khurasaan." (Ibn Adi)

I think we have a misunderstanding. I am specifically talking about photos, not actually him not showing him self. Again let me clear that we are talking about PHOTOS.

Im really getting tired of it, that I have to answer everyone here, yet no one answers my simple question. HOW WILL ANY OF YOU KNOW WHO THE YAMANI IS? PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR METHOD IN RECOGNIZING HIM?

Most of the hadiths that you have posted applied to Ahmad. He is the one with the black banner from the east. I dont see Iran fitting any of those categories at all.

answer me this

- if no one has seen him

- no one has met him

Oh man you need some serious help. You remind of umar b khattab. Thats exactly who you are, I can see both of your similarities.

I want to know, show me anywhere in the Quran or Hadith where it gives you a chance to mock people? where are you learning this stupidness from? It just shows the manners that your parents have taught you which dont seem to be much. You call your self maula da malang, you sound more like iblees ka malang. Get a life, you seem like you sit at home all day and you take your anger out on this thread. You seem like that mohammed 2k8 idiot from youtube.

Your an idiot, your questions are even stupider

What type of stupid questions are these. What are you some refugee from Pakistan "Mau Mau" Is that what you talked in the streets over there.

These questions are like those people who use to ask Imam Ali (as) how many hair were on their heads. History is honestly repeating it self. The people that believe in the unseen are starting to ask for material proof.

HOW WILL YOU RECOGNIZE THE YAMANI? WHAT IS YOUR METHOD IF WE ARE SO WRONG? I ASKED YOU THIS ABOUT 3 TIMES, YOU HAVE ANSWERED ME.

probably were thinking of insults, instead of spreading knowledge. Atleast bring a narration to prove your self.

on http://www.hashemstu...php?f=88&t=5468 there are parts of the book.

and your question asking for reasons y he is NOT the yamani is ridiculous. As much as you did not give us any substance and evidence to prove that it's him .. obviously we can't even prove he exists to you .. but from his "books" extract, i am NOT impressed. I can get you hundreds if not thousands of ShiaChat members who can pretend better!

.. tell me, does this sound do you like imam language?!?!?!

Question 4: The khoms was allowed for our Shia till the day of the emergence, how can I understand this noble phrase said by my master and Imam (pbuh)?

Alaa Razaq,

13/Rabi 1/1426 H

So their birth can be blessed, and that his followers are legitimate sons and not [Edited Out] sons if their sperms and bodies were formed from haram money that was violated from Allah’s caliph in His land, and khoms is private money, for his owner is free to spend it as he wills, with no one to object, and his owner is al Imam al Mahdi (pbuh) in these current times, and his vicegerents.

Ahmad al Hassan

Salam,

The language is the way how the imams speak. Im not sure if you have read some hadiths in depth, they actually go to explain things in a similar method. Let me tell you this type of stuff has to be said, we are all mature, well some of us are. So if we look at Ahlul Bayt(as), they have spoken a similar way. InshAllah you can explain a little more about whats wrong with it,,,maybe I misunderstood your question.

• Advanced Member

No you are not. A shia of Ali can never talk in a filthy like you, you are a disgrace. You do not love Hussain or Abbas. In Karbala they had a message that they proved. It was the Supremacy of Allah and not the people. Look at Yazid(la) he was respresenting the Supremacy of the people, while Imam Hussain(as) was representing the Supremacy of God. They proved that on earth it should only be the supremacy of God and not the people.

You people in these days represent the supremacy of the people, you participate in elections, your scholars favour elections. Then when Muharram comes you go and hit your self for Hussain(as). Its a big contradiction. You are the one that is betraying Hussain(as), and going against his message.

I really cant believe you would actually call your your self a shia, with the level of filth you talk. It just shows you dont even care if the message of Ahlul Bayt gets a bad name because of you. Your a selfish person, just like umar.

• Advanced Member

^ some one ban this speak member just spamming the thread with videos -_-

@ahmad

"Well, there is wisdom behind him(as) not taking a picture, that is he does not want people idolizing him, that shows his level of monotheism, that he does not want people to be worshiping him rather he wants them to worship The Creator. I dont find anything wrong with him not showing a picture, the reason which he has given are totally right, and do not contradict the Quran or Ahlul Bayt(as). Also, we have not seen our prophets or imams yet we still believe in them, what difference would it make if we see the picture or not. What I can tell you is that the people who have stayed with him for some amounts of times, have said that he fits all the descriptions of the Yamani(as). People who have seen him in visions have said the same. So inshAllah pray that you see him in a vision.

The guy in the video does not fit the description of the Mahdi at all in any way. No signs resemble him at all! He has not come with the will of the prophetصلى الله عليه وآله, and is not acting in the manners that the Ahlul Bayt(as) would act. Meaning that he does not fit the criteria.

why would anyone worship a human, i dont even think anyone would even put his picture in their room only the u guys (ansar) would

again u bring out a comparison out of your hat. The fact we did not see imam (as) is because they did not have cameras, or even paintings ( only black and white). But we have descriptions of what they look like and trusted men saw them not 1 but 100s.

For ahmad case we just have few ppl saying "YEAAA guys i saw him and stayed with him, we had a party and he totally fits the description so believe me and dont think for urself. How do we know these individuals can be trusted???? heck these individual can be cia agents or liars just paid money.

i just showed the video that how ridiculous these false mahdi are. One say Allah told me so other say imam mahdi (atf) told me so.

is there even concrete proof that imam mahdi (atj) married? Lets suppose if he did where are his other descendants? WHy are genealogist not aware of his linage?

also family trees can be made now easliy just pay a few dollars and wollah u have a family tree!

i will recognize the yamani from his characteristics, and he will be from yemen not basra -_-

how do even know that these few ansars are not paid agents? Any detail on them or they hide their faces as well? <--- referring to ppl who he is in close touch with.

You do know that eye witnesses can be easily bought these days with few $$$?

Edited by Love-Of-Islam

• Advanced Member

I think we have a misunderstanding. I am specifically talking about photos, not actually him not showing him self. Again let me clear that we are talking about PHOTOS.

Im really getting tired of it, that I have to answer everyone here, yet no one answers my simple question. HOW WILL ANY OF YOU KNOW WHO THE YAMANI IS? PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR METHOD IN RECOGNIZING HIM?

Most of the hadiths that you have posted applied to Ahmad. He is the one with the black banner from the east. I dont see Iran fitting any of those categories at all.

Oh man you need some serious help. You remind of umar b khattab. Thats exactly who you are, I can see both of your similarities.

I want to know, show me anywhere in the Quran or Hadith where it gives you a chance to mock people? where are you learning this stupidness from? It just shows the manners that your parents have taught you which dont seem to be much. You call your self maula da malang, you sound more like iblees ka malang. Get a life, you seem like you sit at home all day and you take your anger out on this thread. You seem like that mohammed 2k8 idiot from youtube.

Your an idiot, your questions are even stupider

What type of stupid questions are these. What are you some refugee from Pakistan "Mau Mau" Is that what you talked in the streets over there.

These questions are like those people who use to ask Imam Ali (as) how many hair were on their heads. History is honestly repeating it self. The people that believe in the unseen are starting to ask for material proof.

HOW WILL YOU RECOGNIZE THE YAMANI? WHAT IS YOUR METHOD IF WE ARE SO WRONG? I ASKED YOU THIS ABOUT 3 TIMES, YOU HAVE ANSWERED ME.

probably were thinking of insults, instead of spreading knowledge. Atleast bring a narration to prove your self.

Salam,

The language is the way how the imams speak. Im not sure if you have read some hadiths in depth, they actually go to explain things in a similar method. Let me tell you this type of stuff has to be said, we are all mature, well some of us are. So if we look at Ahlul Bayt(as), they have spoken a similar way. InshAllah you can explain a little more about whats wrong with it,,,maybe I misunderstood your question.

(bismillah)

out of my response the only one you can answer is on the topic of photos?... speaks for it self.... address my points and ill address yours, and you say how will we recognise the al-yemani, we have hadith, and our scholars, are any of the major scholars, agreeing to this man being the yemeni? i dont think they are. he is just a normal man, who went to study and hawzas, couldnt grasp the level of piety so he criticized the places and scholars and decided to call him self an infallible thas is all.

No you are not. A shia of Ali can never talk in a filthy like you, you are a disgrace. You do not love Hussain or Abbas. In Karbala they had a message that they proved. It was the Supremacy of Allah and not the people. Look at Yazid(la) he was respresenting the Supremacy of the people, while Imam Hussain(as) was representing the Supremacy of God. They proved that on earth it should only be the supremacy of God and not the people.

You people in these days represent the supremacy of the people, you participate in elections, your scholars favour elections. Then when Muharram comes you go and hit your self for Hussain(as). Its a big contradiction. You are the one that is betraying Hussain(as), and going against his message.

I really cant believe you would actually call your your self a shia, with the level of filth you talk. It just shows you dont even care if the message of Ahlul Bayt gets a bad name because of you. Your a selfish person, just like umar.

(bismillah)

hold your tongue. you are no man to judge another here. leaders such as this coward ahmad can be judged as he claims to be a leader. iyatullahs dont have a problem with matham are they betraying imam hussain as? are they kafir? oh they must be because a brother on an internet forum says so.

Edited by Ali H Syed

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

out of my response the only one you can answer is on the topic of photos?... speaks for it self.... address my points and ill address yours, and you say how will we recognise the al-yemani, we have hadith, and our scholars, are any of the major scholars, agreeing to this man being the yemeni? i dont think they are. he is just a normal man, who went to study and hawzas, couldnt grasp the level of piety so he criticized the places and scholars and decided to call him self an infallible thas is all.

(bismillah)

hold your tongue. you are no man to judge another here. leaders such as this coward ahmad can be judged as he claims to be a leader. iyatullahs dont have a problem with matham are they betraying imam hussain as? are they kafir? oh they must be because a brother on an internet forum says so.

I have told you already that Iran oes not fit the criteria of any of the narrations that you have posted. If you do think that pplease show me from where?

Now your saying that the scholars will lead you to the Yamani(As). Do you have hadith to back up yourt claim? Show me one single narration saying that the scholars will lead you to the Yamani? Their agreements on things do not matter because Ahlul Bayt(aS) have not said that the scholars will be the one to lead you to this person.

Al-Imam Al-Baqir "There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor, so if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited, and if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because he's banner is the banner of faith, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he's from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the right path). Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p.264

^^^^ Does that say anything about the scholars agreeing on his identity?

Imam Al-Saadiq a.s says:"Becareful of Taqleed(copying scholars)

for whoever copies someone in his religion has perished for Allah

says in the Quran"They took their Rabbis and monks as Lords

without Allah"By Allah they haven't prayed for them neither did

they fast for them, but they made halal what is haram and made

haram for what is halal, so they copied them in this manner,

and so they worshipped them without even realizing.

Sheikh Al-Kulayni Kafi v.1 p.53

^^^will they lead you?

Imam Hassan Al-Askari a.s he said to Abi Hashem Al-Ja'afari:"O

Ibn Al-Jaafari O Aba Hashem, there will come a time to the

people, their scholars are the most evil creation of Allah on the

face of the earth, that is because they lean towards philosophy

and aesceticism but they misguide our Shias and the ones who have

our Wilaya, so if they reach a position they will not have enough

of bribery,and if they betray that is because they worshipped God

in fakery, by God they cut the routes for the true believers,and

they call forth to the contribution of infidelity".Safeenat Al-

Bihaar Wa Madinat Al-Hukm Wal-Athaar v.2 p.57 p.58 v.4

These scholars ^^^^

Prince of the believers a.s in Khutba mentions the ending

days"The jurists"fuqaha" will lean towards lying and the scholars

will lean towards misguidance" Ilzaam Al-Naaseb Ithbaat Al-Huja Al-Ga'eb v.2 p.195

Lets use our brain for this last one:

From the Prophet of Allah pbuhap he says about the Ending days

"The scholars of the ending days are the most evil scholars under

the shade of the sky out of them came choas and to them it will

return" Bihar Al-Shareef v.52 p.190

Do you think when the Yamani appears, who is a sign of the ending days that the scholars will actually lead you to him?

Ali H: hold your tongue. you are no man to judge another here. leaders such as this coward ahmad can be judged as he claims to be a leader. iyatullahs dont have a problem with matham are they betraying imam hussain as? are they kafir? oh they must be because a brother on an internet forum says so.

I see a big contradiction, and what postion are you in that your allowed to judge Ahmad?

I dont have a problem with matam, Ahmad(as) does not have a problem with Matam. You misunderstood what I was trying to say. Maybe Malang will understand. Ill explain, I was trying to say people participate in elections which are Haram. because Imam Hussain(as) stood for the supremacy of Allah swt and not the people. Yet people go and cry for him. You get what I mean now?

• Veteran Member

It seems like some folks here can not read.

From now onwards claiming anything about Imam Mahdi (ajf) which we find disrespectful towards his high rank of Imam al-Asr will be answered by an immediate ban without a warning. (yes, Ahmad al Hassan supporters are no longer welcome...)

Speak and Ahmad 313 are now banned.

• Advanced Member

I have told you already that Iran oes not fit the criteria of any of the narrations that you have posted. If you do think that pplease show me from where?

Now your saying that the scholars will lead you to the Yamani(As). Do you have hadith to back up yourt claim? Show me one single narration saying that the scholars will lead you to the Yamani? Their agreements on things do not matter because Ahlul Bayt(aS) have not said that the scholars will be the one to lead you to this person.

Al-Imam Al-Baqir "There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor, so if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited, and if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because he's banner is the banner of faith, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he's from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the right path). Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p.264

^^^^ Does that say anything about the scholars agreeing on his identity?

Imam Al-Saadiq a.s says:"Becareful of Taqleed(copying scholars)

for whoever copies someone in his religion has perished for Allah

says in the Quran"They took their Rabbis and monks as Lords

without Allah"By Allah they haven't prayed for them neither did

they fast for them, but they made halal what is haram and made

haram for what is halal, so they copied them in this manner,

and so they worshipped them without even realizing.

Sheikh Al-Kulayni Kafi v.1 p.53

^^^will they lead you?

Imam Hassan Al-Askari a.s he said to Abi Hashem Al-Ja'afari:"O

Ibn Al-Jaafari O Aba Hashem, there will come a time to the

people, their scholars are the most evil creation of Allah on the

face of the earth, that is because they lean towards philosophy

and aesceticism but they misguide our Shias and the ones who have

our Wilaya, so if they reach a position they will not have enough

of bribery,and if they betray that is because they worshipped God

in fakery, by God they cut the routes for the true believers,and

they call forth to the contribution of infidelity".Safeenat Al-

Bihaar Wa Madinat Al-Hukm Wal-Athaar v.2 p.57 p.58 v.4

These scholars ^^^^

Prince of the believers a.s in Khutba mentions the ending

days"The jurists"fuqaha" will lean towards lying and the scholars

will lean towards misguidance" Ilzaam Al-Naaseb Ithbaat Al-Huja Al-Ga'eb v.2 p.195

Lets use our brain for this last one:

From the Prophet of Allah pbuhap he says about the Ending days

Do you think when the Yamani appears, who is a sign of the ending days that the scholars will actually lead you to him?

Ali H: hold your tongue. you are no man to judge another here. leaders such as this coward ahmad can be judged as he claims to be a leader. iyatullahs dont have a problem with matham are they betraying imam hussain as? are they kafir? oh they must be because a brother on an internet forum says so.

I see a big contradiction, and what postion are you in that your allowed to judge Ahmad?

I dont have a problem with matam, Ahmad(as) does not have a problem with Matam. You misunderstood what I was trying to say. Maybe Malang will understand. Ill explain, I was trying to say people participate in elections which are Haram. because Imam Hussain(as) stood for the supremacy of Allah swt and not the people. Yet people go and cry for him. You get what I mean now?

(bismillah)

Do not say ahmad(as) here. Until the man legitimately proves he is what he is call him by his name. In what way are elections haraam? It is not showing the supremacy of man, it is appointing a man who is best suited to run the state, such as our imams had caliphate, and prophets had kingship. Was that haram? No answer me, mhaula as far as im aware, doesn’t claim to have influence over others as a leader, so how can you call him a disbeliever and a betrayer to imam Hussein as?

yes I agree fully, the money mhuleh are the most evil scholars, you seem limited to think this applies to every single scholar, yet we have quran verses telling us that the ink of the scholar is worth more than the blood of a martyr? Let me guess you cannot possible tell me the quran is in contradiction? Foolish claim.

Well if you know Islamic law, any one who has influence over people can be criticized, for example even if they are not present, the sin of gheebat is not commited if that individual has influence over other people.

And how does ahmad fit the criteria? Why does he not come forth.. this is one of the main points against this man, why does he not come forward and prove his claim? If he what you say he is, Allah sbwt would guide him to spread truth right? And yes iran and hezollah are destined to be the ones to rise against Israel and zionisim. Have you heard of the hadith of the men with black turbans and white clothes, or the famous hadith relating to muslim bin aqeel. These are just two of many many hadith indicating this. What has ahmad done to help the muslim ummah of today? Don’t compare him to the likes of nasrullah or Khomeini.

We are always told to look to the learned and pious ones in the time when you are in doubt, or are not sure. This is a classic example. If you so called ahmad was so guided, why does he not come forth to the iyatullahs and create dialogue with them.

Edited by Ali H Syed

• Advanced Member

I guess banning him was easier than answering his question: How do any of you plan to recognise the Yamani mentioned in the hadiths?

Especially as you have been saying he’s not going to come with anything out of the ordinary. MDM you have even been given the meaning of alif lam meem, but disregarded it as a pretend meaning, whatever that means.

How would you confirm the identity of the Yamani?

Edited by GreenLantern