Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Abu Bakr And Umar Wished To Be Pooooooooh!

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Assalaam

When he(abu bakr) looked once at a bird on a tree he prayed:

Bless you bird , you eat fruits you live on a tree , with no punishment or judgment. I wish I was a tree, on the side of a road and a camel passed beside me and ate me and digested me from his pooh and I wasn’t human.

Omar’s prayer to Allah (swt)

I wish I was a sheep , and my family fed me fat enough to be worth being desired for lunch , and then fried me, and chopped and smacked me into pieces and ate me and digested me as dried pooh rather than being human

sunni refernces

tareekh altabary page 41

riyath anathrah v 1 page 134

kanz alummal page 361

minhaj alsunnah for ibn taymiyat v 3 page 120

menhaj altareekh for ibn taymeyat v 3 page 131

huliyat alawliwaa v 1 page 52

NO COMMENTS :!!!: :!!!: :!!!:

• Advanced Member

What's the purpose of this thread? To make Abu Bakr and Umar seem like good guys/mu'mins?

Assalaam

The purpose of this thread is to tell sunnis that their role models have taught them to wish to become POOH istead of human :wacko: :wacko:

Infact they knew their wrong doings and were afraid of the punishment waiting for them in Thereafter so they wished they were not humans. For such people Allah (swt) said in Quran that they were unbeleievrs and they would wish to be a dust instead of human.

Verily, We have warned you of a Penalty near, the Day when man will see (the deeds) which his hands have sent forth, and the Unbeliever will say, "Woe unto me! Would that I were (metre) dust!" (Quran 78:40)

Wassalaam

• Veteran Member
Infact they knew their wrong doings and were afraid of the punishment waiting for them in Thereafter so they wished they were not humans. For such people Allah (swt) said in Quran that they were unbeleievrs and they would wish to be a dust instead of human.

yes but aren't there narrations that tell us that true repentance even on your death bed will be accepted? who knows how true theirs was,of course, but the fact that they went public with it, maybe for some sunnis, this will make them re-evaluate history and take a closer look at the ahlul bayt,in that case,their words will have brought people to the right path. maybe their repentance will be accpeted.

of course we have to weight it against the hadith that said (actually i can't recall the exact words,maybe i'm confusing two different one-someone can correct it) "he who anger fatima angers me,he who angers me angers Allah"- (i want to add "he who anger Allah,Allah will throw him in hell,- but i think that is the one "he who insults Ali insults me,he who insults me insults Allah,he who insults Allah,Allah will throw him in hell) ........either way we know that he angered bibi Fatima (as) and she said that in her prayers she would complain to Allah (swt) about it, we are not sure if their repentance is accepted, but as they where aware of of what rasuluallah (saww) said about his beloved daughter, maybe they where just affraid and their repentance was not true.

point is who knows

Edited by ShahHussain

Great! If you are accepting all duas in such straight manner, let me add other:

14- I am he whose back offenses have weighed down!

I am he whose lifetime sins have consumed!

I am he who was disobedient in his ignorance, while Thou didst not deserve that from him!

AL-SAHIFA AL-KAMILAH AL-SAJJADIYYA

So if duas from shaykhan are reason for mocking, should we also mock here? And accuse imaam in ignorance, because he himself confessed in it? People, fear Allah!

• Advanced Member

Assalamunalaikum,

You cannot compare the repentance of the first two self imposed khulafa with the dua of Imam Zain-ul-Abedeen(AS) in Sahif-al-Kamilah

Those two had openly defied all Islamic laws & principles and did everything they could to go against the Holy Prophet (before and after his demise) and then repented, so you think Allah will still hear their repentance?

Wassalam

Assalamunalaikum,

You cannot compare the repentance of the first two self imposed khulafa with the dua of Imam Zain-ul-Abedeen(AS) in Sahif-al-Kamilah

Those two had openly defied all Islamic laws & principles and did everything they could to go against the Holy Prophet (before and after his demise) and then repented, so you think Allah will still hear their repentance?

Wassalam

That's not repentance. That's clear examples of fear of Allah. But you are mocking them. As for marked part, that's nothing but iftirah.

Assalaam

Bless you bird , you eat fruits you live on a tree , with no punishment or judgment. I wish I was a tree, on the side of a road and a camel passed beside me and ate me and digested me from his pooh and I wasn’t human.

I wish I was a sheep , and my family fed me fat enough to be worth being desired for lunch , and then fried me, and chopped and smacked me into pieces and ate me and digested me as dried pooh rather than being human

sunni refernces

tareekh altabary page 41

kanz alummal page 361

Asalam Alaikum,

This proves the great status of Khalifatul Rasul Abobakr Al-Siddiq (ra) & Amir Al Muminin Umar Al-Farooq (ra). Despite being the greatest people, praised in the Quran, promised Paradise by Allah in the Quran and by the Prophet (Ashra Mubashira) they still feard Allah.

Thanks,

Edited by AbuMuslimKhorasani
  • Veteran Member

(salam),

Well, I've heard this story a lot, and I've seen a reference for it, for the very first time (was surprised to see Ibn Taymiyya's book on the list). So I checked the references, and this is Minhaj al Sunnah, volume 3, page 120 :

القادر المختار يرجح أحد طرفي مقدوره بلا مرجح وفرقوا بين القادر وغيره كما قالت القدرية وقد يفرقون بين فعل الرب وفعل العبد بأن الرب يرجح بمشيئته القديمة التي هي من لوازم ذاته بخلاف العبد فإن إرادته حادثة من غيره

ولكن قال أكثر الناس هؤلاء الذين يقولون إن الإرادة القديمة الأزلية هي المرجحة من غير تجدد شيء قولهم من جنس قولهم فإن الإرادة نسبتها إلى جميع ما يقدر وقتا للحوادث نسبة واحدة ونسبتها إلى جميع الممكنات نسبة واحدة فترجح أحد المتماثلين على الآخر ترجيح بلا مرجح وإذا قدر حال الفاعل قبل الفعل وحين الفعل سواء ثم قدر إختصاص أحد الحالين بالفعل لزم الترجيح بلا مرجح وهذا منتهى نظر هؤلاء الطوائف

ولهذا كان من لم يعرف كلامهم كالرازي وأمثاله مترددين بين عله الدهرية وقادر القدرية ومريد الكلابية لا يجعلون الرب قادرا في الأزل على الفعل والكلام بمشيئته وقدرته ولما كانت الجهمية والقدرية بهذه الحال لا يجعلون الرب قادرا في الأزل على الفعل والكلام بمشيئته جعلت الفلاسفة الدهرية كابن سينا وأمثاله هذا عمدتهم في امتناع حدوث العالم

كتاب منهاج السنة النبوية، الجزء 3، صفحة 120.

http://arabic.islamicweb.com/Books/taimiya.asp?book=365&volume=3&page=120

...and this from Minhaj al Sunnah, volume 3, page 131 :

الطيبة والخبيثة ثم إن الطيب يحب ويشتهى ويمدح ويبتغى والخبيث يذم ويبغض ويجتنب والله خالق هذا وهذا والله خالق الملائكة والأنبياء وخالق الشياطين والحيات والعقارب وغيرها من الفواسق فهذا محمود معظم وهذا فاسق يقتل في الحل والحرم وهو سبحانه وتعالى خالق في هذا طبيعة كريمة تقتضي الخير والإحسان وفي هذا طبيعة خبيثة توجب الشر والعدوان مع ما بينهما من الفرق في الحب والبغض والمدح والذم ونحو ذلك

وإذا كان الشرع والعقل متطابقين على أن ما جعل الله فيه منفعة للناس ومصلحة لهم يحب ويمدح ويطلب وإن كان جمادا أو حيوانا بهيميا فكيف لا يكون من جعله محسنا للناس يحصل لهم به منافع ومصالح أحق بأن يحب ويمدح ويثنى عليه وكذلك في جانب الشر

والقدري يقول لا يكون العبد محمودا ومشكورا على إحسانه ومذموما على إساءته إلا بشرط أن لا يكون الله جعله محسنا إلينا ولا من به علينا إذا فعل الخير ولا ابتلانا به إذا فعل الشر وهذا حقيقة ما قاله هذا الرافضي القدري

كتاب منهاج السنة النبوية، الجزء 3، صفحة 131.

http://arabic.islamicweb.com/Books/taimiya.asp?book=365&volume=3&page=131

Nothing about Abu Bakr or Umar calling themselves stool here. I'm not saying you're lying (I've heard of Minhaj al Sunnah having several arrangements), but you need to check the references before you actually post them. Or at least post the Arabic as proof. So if this not a blind copy-paste from somewhere (which I believe it is), here are links to Riyadh al Nadira by Muhib al Tabari and Kanz al Ummal by Muttaqi al Hindi; get the Arabic equivalent of what you posted from them.

If you can't find them, Inshallah you'll be careful next time. :)

(PS: I'm not trying to make you look bad. I'm trying to put a stop to the belief that just because you spot a 'famous' book in the list of references of something which would be embarrassing to the Shias/Sunnis, doesn't mean it's always right. That's because there are a lot of people out there, out to cause trouble and fitna between the sects by fabricating such things.)

EDIT: The only thing I found after a lot of searching was:

- عن الضحاك قال‏:‏ قال عمر‏:‏ يا ليتني كنت كبش أهلي سمنوني ما بدا لهم، حتى إذا كنت أسمن ما أكون زارهم بعض من يحبون فجعلوا بعضي شواء وبعضي قديدا ثم أكلوني فأخرجوني عذرة ولم أكن بشرا‏.‏

http://www.al-eman.com/Islamlib/viewchp.asp?BID=137&CID=453

wa (salam)

Edited by Basim Ali
  • Advanced Member

Asalam Alaikum,

This proves the great status of Khalifatul Rasul Abobakr Al-Siddiq (ra) & Amir Al Muminin Umar Al-Farooq (ra). Despite being the greatest people, praised in the Quran, promised Paradise by Allah in the Quran and by the Prophet (Ashra Mubashira) they still feard Allah.

You seem to be confident in this statement. Care to explain?

• Veteran Member

Assalaam

sunni refernces

tareekh altabary page 41

kanz alummal page 361

(salam)

These narrations are Mutawattir from Sheikheen, So this is a Proof that Hadith of Ashra e Mubashirah was Fake & Fabricated!

Even Salafis Do Admit this,

http://forums.islamicawakening.com/f44/supposed-statement-umar-26387/

I will Upload the Scans As Soon As Possible :)

• Veteran Member

(salam),

Úä ÇáÖÍÇß ÞÇáþ:þ ÞÇá ÚãÑþ:þ íÇ áíÊäí ßäÊ ßÈÔ Ãåáí Óãäæäí ãÇ ÈÏÇ áåã¡ ÍÊì ÅÐÇ ßäÊ ÃÓãä ãÇ Ãßæä ÒÇÑåã ÈÚÖ ãä íÍÈæä ÝÌÚáæÇ ÈÚÖí ÔæÇÁ æÈÚÖí ÞÏíÏÇ Ëã Ãßáæäí ÝÃÎÑÌæäí ÚÐÑÉ æáã Ãßä ÈÔÑÇþ.þ

(salam),

Well, I've heard this story a lot, and I've seen a reference for it, for the very first time (was surprised to see Ibn Taymiyya's book on the list). So I checked the references, and this is Minhaj al Sunnah, volume 3, page 120 :

...and this from Minhaj al Sunnah, volume 3, page 131 :

Nothing about Abu Bakr or Umar calling themselves stool here. I'm not saying you're lying (I've heard of Minhaj al Sunnah having several arrangements), but you need to check the references before you actually post them. Or at least post the Arabic as proof. So if this not a blind copy-paste from somewhere (which I believe it is), here are links to Riyadh al Nadira by Muhib al Tabari and Kanz al Ummal by Muttaqi al Hindi; get the Arabic equivalent of what you posted from them.

If you can't find them, Inshallah you'll be careful next time. :)

(PS: I'm not trying to make you look bad. I'm trying to put a stop to the belief that just because you spot a 'famous' book in the list of references of something which would be embarrassing to the Shias/Sunnis, doesn't mean it's always right. That's because there are a lot of people out there, out to cause trouble and fitna between the sects by fabricating such things.)

EDIT: The only thing I found after a lot of searching was:

wa (salam)

so you can see whats happening

WAKE UP, this is all that the ahletashee have got to offer.look around you, its everywhere. attacks on nearly all the companions of the prophet sallallahualaihiwasallam. its a strike on the believers, who believed in the messenger saw. nauzubillah

Edited by kalim
  • Veteran Member

(salam),

(salam)

These narrations are Mutawattir from Sheikheen, So this is a Proof that Hadith of Ashra e Mubashirah was Fake & Fabricated!

Even Salafis Do Admit this,

http://forums.islamicawakening.com/f44/supposed-statement-umar-26387/

No Salafi admitted it, on your link.

A person who appears to be making fun of the hadith is the only person claiming these ahadith are mu[Edited Out]ir in this post (which is meaningless). I can't really accept words in a random post, by a random member, of a random forum. =/

I will Upload the Scans As Soon As Possible :)

InshAllah. I will be looking forward to them.

so you can see whats happening

WAKE UP, this is all that the ahletashee have got to offer.look around you, its everywhere.

No, I'm afraid you don't realise what's happening.

A real Ahl al Tashayyu would never fabricate such stuff. Lying is a serious sin. Also, I believe a real Ahl al Sunnah would never fabricate anything against Shias, because lying is the same great sin for them too. It is a third party, out to no good.

We help many such people by blindly picking up references from Facebook and random foums, which is what I was criticizing. I did not say the mentioned text was nowhere to be found in the said references (there may just be a slight error of numbers). In fact, as you may have seen, I did find the hadith in Kanz al A'mal.

attacks on nearly all the companions of the prophet sallallahualaihiwasallam. its a strike on the believers, who believed in the messenger saw. nauzubillah

Oh no, you're mistaken here again. Pointing out mistakes, isn't 'attacking'. People have every right to research what every Sahaba did. Nobody is going to believe the deceptive pseudo-belief that all companions were righteous.

It is an undeniable fact that the AhlulBayt (as) were deprived of what was rightfully theirs and were even slandered and murdered, by the same co-called 'Ashaab'.

wa (salam)

Edited by Basim Ali
  • Advanced Member

Asalam Alaikum,

Khalifatul Rasul Abobakr Al-Siddiq (ra) & Amir Al Muminin Umar Al-Farooq (ra).

Thanks,

(salam)

Shouldn't it be Khalifatul Rasul Imam Ali ibn Abu talib (a.s) and Amir Al Muminin Imam Ali ibn Abu talib(a.s).

Wa'Salam!