Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Bro_Straight_Path

Iraqis Embrace Colonization And Slavery

Rate this topic

Iraqi DM: US Troops Will Stay Until At Least 2016, Maybe Forever

Massive 'Training' Mission May Last Through 2020... or Beyond

by Jason Ditz, September 08, 2010

Speaking today Iraqi Defense Minister Abdul Obeidi predicted that the US military would stay at least through 2016 because there are incoming arms purchases that will still be arriving through at least that point. The training mission could last far longer. however.

http://news.antiwar.com/2010/09/08/iraqi-dm-us-troops-will-stay-until-at-least-2016-maybe-forever/

I am quite sure its a 100 year plan.

There is a saying that brits will fight to the last american.

we can safely conclude that our neocon friends will fight to the last human of non-khazar group they could find or make them fight for their victory. when two parties fight, the winner is always the third party.

In addition have carefully looked at many schools of thought's end time prophecy analyses some years ago.

Some say its 100 years for the appearance of Hazrat e Mahdi and then the major wars with all the mentioned parties around our region.

There will 100 years low intensity warfare or HARB and then the final armageddon where 1/4 of the humanity will be wiped out.

Edited by ibnekhaldoun

I am amongst those who have doubts about how cutting edge Iranian armaments are - given that they all look as if someone built them in their garden shed.

Nevertheless, I also contend that Iranians are slowly, but surely developing important knowledge and skills, that the Arabs will never acquire from as many years of "training" that the Americans (and Israelis using different passports) will give them.

"Doing" generates a level of learning that "following" never does.

The west wish's to enslave a nation which has been freed by the creator of all the worlds from the darkness of ignorance to the light of faith. They seek to colonize a people who have left the constaints of this world for the vastness of the hereafter. They work to subjugate a Ummah which already has a master, who watches over them and protects them.

From a strategic, military, logistical point of view, no occupation can weather the storm of resistance as the will of man to be free overcomes all.

May Allah bestow peace in every land.

DEFECTIVE THINKING.

you spread a begging hand and the other SHYLOCK will tell you to take off your clothes first ..............

never beg ............... learn from iran .... never beg

how do you think they started the prostitution industry ?????

Didn't say anything about begging, more like use the Americans. Learn from Iran? Isolation from the rest of the world doesn't help much.

They are happy to see US rule as 250,00000 Iraqis can't agree on a name to rule as Prime Minister. They hope and Prefer Baghdad is to be ruled by today's Chengez (Allawi)& Halkoo Khan (Al-Maliki the Killer ) as in the past. They are still hopeful of this Baghdad as can be seen the first thread on this forum.

Colonization and Slavery? maybe they can use the americans to develop thier country, educational system, other stuff

Ya of course let the Americans stay and develop hospitals that are overflowing with mutated and deformed babies and children and educate Iraqi's on how to treat Mutation and Cancer caused by the 2000 tons of Depleted Uranium they dumped there. They obviously contaminated Iraq with a radio active armament by accident since all they think about is the well being and economic prosperity of Iraq. While they are at it, the generous Americans might extend a helping arms to the Palestinians who are near by in the region and tell the Israeli's to stop killing them.

I just don't understand how Imam Mehdi will make his appearance soon when Muslims are okay with their Muslim brothers and sisters being exploited and oppressed by a non-Muslim clearly anti-Islamic force.

Maybe I shouldn't be surprised Yazid and his Army claimed to be Muslim when they killed Imam Hussein, and to this day Muslims disregard the martyrdom of Imam Hussein. So I guess it's not surprising when Muslims disregard the lives of their Iraqi brothers and sisters.

Salam Alaykum

Ya of course let the Americans stay and develop hospitals that are overflowing with mutated and deformed babies and children and educate Iraqi's on how to treat Mutation and Cancer caused by the 2000 tons of Depleted Uranium they dumped there. They obviously contaminated Iraq with a radio active armament by accident since all they think about is the well being and economic prosperity of Iraq. While they are at it, the generous Americans might extend a helping arms to the Palestinians who are near by in the region and tell the Israeli's to stop killing them.

I just don't understand how Imam Mehdi will make his appearance soon when Muslims are okay with their Muslim brothers and sisters being exploited and oppressed by a non-Muslim clearly anti-Islamic force.

Maybe I shouldn't be surprised Yazid and his Army claimed to be Muslim when they killed Imam Hussein, and to this day Muslims disregard the martyrdom of Imam Hussein. So I guess it's not surprising when Muslims disregard the lives of their Iraqi brothers and sisters.

Salam Alaykum

I don't think I could have said it better.