Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
-SeeKeR-

Donuts...:)

Rate this topic

Thanks for that recipe farwa.

Now can you do without a donut cutter? Also, our bakery sells some donuts with white chocolate glazing. Any idea how to make that....do you have to use actual white chocolate? Cos thats a bit expensive.

I had half a donut yesterday...

We had donuts at home yesterday too :) although I did not have any. Too heavy for me.

lol...thanks for the appreciation...smile.gif

Thanks for that recipe farwa.

Now can you do without a donut cutter? Also, our bakery sells some donuts with white chocolate glazing. Any idea how to make that....do you have to use actual white chocolate? Cos thats a bit expensive.

np...smile.gif. yeah i just used a cup and bottle cap...hence a bit distorted shape...tongue.gif. Also one mistake that i made was that i rolled out the dough too thin and made it too sticky, so just keep a check on what size donuts you want. If you want 'em thick then keep the dough at least 1 cm thick before cutting them out.i guess white chocolate would have to be used...unsure.gif. maybe you can use some inexpensive ones like toblerone or something.

lol...thanks for the appreciation...smile.gif

np...smile.gif. yeah i just used a cup and bottle cap...hence a bit distorted shape...tongue.gif. Also one mistake that i made was that i rolled out the dough too thin and made it too sticky, so just keep a check on what size donuts you want. If you want 'em thick then keep the dough at least 1 cm thick before cutting them out.i guess white chocolate would have to be used...unsure.gif. maybe you can use some inexpensive ones like toblerone or something.

He he just like me...make do with what you have. Thanks for the tips on preparing the dough. Yeah toblerone is still expensive and besides it has bits (nuts). I may try Milky Bar which is smoother and little cheaper but not by much. Should be a white cooking chocolate version somewhere I am sure.

post-49738-12839354938403_thumb.jpg

He he just like me...make do with what you have. Thanks for the tips on preparing the dough. Yeah toblerone is still expensive and besides it has bits (nuts). I may try Milky Bar which is smoother and little cheaper but not by much. Should be a white cooking chocolate version somewhere I am sure.

post-49738-12839354938403_thumb.jpg

(salam)

maybe this might work well for u although white chocolate has a special taste of its own:)

glaze

Edited by joyfulmuslimah

I couldn't take the pics this time so these pics are from the last time. But that's how they exactly looked except that they had colourful sprinkles toping instead of broken chocolate bunty.

See the last pic. It's a cake my sis baked some weeks ago. The donuts looked like its smaller versions :D

Do you folks get a chocolate bar and melt it on donuts? Does it taste good enough? Becos I was asked to get frozen cooking chocolate from the bakery and sprinkles too. The bakery people don't sell it but I made them get both things from their inner kitchens lol :angel:

post-23617-12841526573873_thumb.jpg

post-23617-1284152674688_thumb.jpg

post-23617-12841526841807_thumb.jpg

I'm too poor for donuts. :cry:

I have to eat Healthy Food that makes my body skinny. :cry:

I envy fat people and their money :Hijabi: