Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

I Need Everyones Help Please!

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam Brothers/Sisters

My husband was lost for 6 hours yesterday. He works as a delivery driver , and on Thursday his car was sitting in a parking lot and it was completely damaged by a truck . It was a hit and run and we still have not found who did it. On top of that we found out our car was not fully covered under insurance ( we had purchased only liability ).

Before that my husband had gotten into a fight with his brother and had not slept for days.

I rented him a car just so he can work on it until we settled insurance claims. I was afraid he would take a 2010 model car to deliver pizza with , yet he insisted i rent him one because he didnt want to lose his job.

Yesterday at around 6:00 we lost him. I had spoken to him at around 5:45 and the line was disconnected and we didnt know where he went after that, I noticed his voice was a little low . He seemed okay to me from 12-4pm , laughing and making jokes.

But his friends at the pizza store told us he was tired since he has taken on two jobs. He had 2 pizzas to deliver, he delivered one , and the next one he didnt show up ( he works at Pizza Pizza - so the people called in after 40 minutes to complain - he had been over 2 hours late ).

So we got suspicisous since he is not spontanious and he NEVER leaves work for ANY REASONS. Not even if his daughters were to get sick. & if he were to do it he would call work and tell them he is not coming.

We called the police and they checked to see if he was parked at our house and he was not there.

We called his brother and his brother had not heard or seen him.

We waited until 12:00 am and we were told he was at home ( when they had checked our front lot at around 9:00 and told us he was not there ). I was at my parents and I dont drive so i was not able to see if he was there are any time . When we got there , he was out of the ordinarry .

He was nervous and he usually gets up if my dad walks in , but he laid down . He told us he had a headache and turned the car off and slept in the car. When we came to the house the car was parked away from the garage lot , and was parked beside our neighbours. He kept saying he had no idea how he got home , what happened , and that he lost his cel phone. He even forgot if the police came and spoke to him when they had just 15-20 minutes before. When my parents asked if I wanted to go with them , he said no stay with me ( which he never does- he usually just says , do what you want to do - i chose to stay with him , all he did was tell me he needs a shaiykh to read ayat / quran for him since he did kufr. When i asked him what he did , he said i wanted to avoid having people hate me at work and told them that " i dont really believe in my religion" since the hype of muslims recently .. he's gotten really scared which I have told him not to be afraid of .

I made him swear on the quran that he did not just run off with someone and he doesnt want me to know. He swore on it twice ( i know its haram - but I needed to ease my mind ) - i know when he lies and he was not lying

I need to know what i can do. All iv been doing is playing Quran. Do you know anyone that can help him ( in Ottawa ) - maybe do aqraya on him ? Please help!! ? He seems so lost. I asked him if he knew my name , or his daughters names ... he laughed at turned his head away from me . Any insights on what I can read ( sura , ayaa , dua ) . He has two little girls that really need him. I have epilepsy and he always helps me take care of my girls . He's one of four ppli have in this life with Allah(swt) and ahlul baiyt , my girls , and my husband!

PLEASE HELP ME !!

• Advanced Member

(salam)

So sorry to read all this. I know husbands are the backbone of the family n if anythng happens to them, the whole house is shaken. I far as i think.....hes too stressed up. He needs a break.....where he can make up his sleep n windup mentally. Two jobs at a time, car insurance, car accident , fight with his brother.......all this may b too stressing at one time. why dont u tell him to take a leave from his job for a week or so. Let him rest for some days. House environment is mostly unwinding.....may b that cud help.

On the other hand....u can try reading jawshan-e-kabeer on a glass of water n give it to him, that might remove the fright which he thinks he has.

Take Care sister!!

• Advanced Member

(wasalam)

Sister,

I am so sorry to hear about you problem. It happened suddenly and the condition is very bizarre and mysterious. I would urge you to take your husband for a psychiatrist evaluation.

Someone from Ottawa would be able to get you in touch with the proper shaykh, InshaAllah. Maybe Bro Ali would know?

I will pray for you and your husband.

And welcome back.