Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Who Kills The Dajjal?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam brothers and sisters,

this is just a quick question because i've read that Prophet Isa (as) will slay the dajjal, but i have also read somewhere else that Imam Mahdi (as) will slay him..

so can anyone help in explaining who will kill the dajjal?

• Advanced Member

this is just a quick question because i've read that Prophet Isa (as) will slay the dajjal, but i have also read somewhere else that Imam Mahdi (as) will slay him..

As long as dajjal (la) is killed that all it matters :) ... i heard Prophet Isa (a.s) will kill him ... more to worry about is protections from fitnahs n preparing for Imam (a.s) re-apperance :)

waslaam

On 8/25/2010 at 8:39 AM, hamz786 said:

this is just a quick question because i've read that Prophet Isa (as) will slay the dajjal,

but i have also read somewhere else that Imam Mahdi (as) will slay him..

[MOD NOTE: Do not report old posts that you disagree with. Notice that this member was eventually banned.]

(salam)

Who kills the Dajjals..??

In the Israeliat Hadith, or a false Hadith mentioned that Jesus will slay the Dajjals.

Nonsence.... because Jesus was already dead. Every living being must die, so what

was happened to Jesus. Under the commands of Imam Mahdi AS, Jesus with the 40

Jews Rabbis where detroned from the sky to the earth and they all have to face death.

Jesus was sent to Mecca to be in rest in peace. Jesus was powerless and helpless,

his glory was already ended. So never wait for his existance or any of his helps. What

a shame if we Muslims still depending on the Christians or Jews prophets. That mean

Muslims are still weak and they will continuing laughing at us Muslims. So there will be

no Messiah for those Christians, or any Savior and a promised land for the Jews....

Then who kills the Dajjals...???

In the Mahdi's Prophecies it is Imam Mahdi As who had killed and will kill the Dajjals...

Yes.... It is one of the the duties of The Al-Mighty Imam Mahdi AS. Imam Mahdi AS is

the "Super Light Being". With his "Mystical Super Light Weapons", he had killed the

Dajjals. Imam Mahdi AS will kill the Dajjals. Imam Mahdi AS will keep on killing the

Dajjals until our planet earth is cleared from the Black Evils and the Beasts. Now we

are in the period of Akhirul Zaman, where we Muslims are under the rulership of Ahlul

Bait Imam Mahdi AS, the new Calipth of Islam. That's what our Nabi Muhammad SAW

had promised from his only bloodline, Allah Azzawajjalla will sent a Savior who will

bring back world justice, prosperity, etc. There will be no more New World Order as

created by those Pagans. There will be a New Islamic Orders....

What is the meaning of Dajjal? Who are they the real Dajjals..??

Who are they the Son Of Dajjals...??? Who are the Yakjud Makjud....????

Wallahu'alam...

Wassalam....

( From Khidir / Al-Mahdi Prophecies.... )

Edited by Hameedeh
Mod Note
  • Veteran Member

Salam Bro,

Without going to look up the citatation in Sahih-al-Bukhari I do know, inshallah, that after Massahih Isa(as)descends and follows Imam Mahdi in prayer Isa(as) takes over leadership of the Ummah and his(as) first job is to chase Masih-al-Dajjal around the globe until the Dajjal gets to Damascus where the God of Noah(swt) kills the Dajjal in whatever such way inshallah so that some of the Dajjals blood is splattered onto Isa's(as) spear.

Allah Akbar ....and Ramadhan Mubarak

Edited by hasanhh
  • 2 weeks later...

(salam)

...WHO ARE THE DAJJALS...???

There are another Dajjals in our Islamic World. If the unseen Dajjals have one eye,

but these Dajjals have four eyes. To the Imam Mahdi AS these 4 eyed Dajjals are the

worst emeny for the Ahlul Baits. They are the Saudi Wahabbis who have robbed the

land of Arab Al-Jazerah from the Ahlul Baits Al-Syariff....

The decendant of the Saudi Wahabbis Dajjal Al-Masikh from their mothers bloodline

was a Jews. So the regim of Arabia Al-Jazirah are the Saudi Wahabbis Yahudi Dajjals

Al-Masikh. These Dajjals captured powers in Arab lands the Al-Jazirah with the helps

from the British, the Jews and the Satanic Vatican City. And now the Saudi Wahabbis

Yahudi Dajjals Al-Masikh, they claimed as the Kadams / Keepers of the Two Holy City

of Islam i.e. Mecca and Madinah...

After the WWII they brought in the Jews to Palestine. Now from illegal immigrants the

Jews the master of the Super Dajjals have captured powers in Palestine. And know

what we have seen the Palestinians have been slaughtered and become slaves in

their own lands. Why they are so eager to fight to own in these two regions - Palestine

and Arab Al-Jazirah ..?? Firstly their existance will make constantly troubles and havocs

in the Arabs regions so that the Arabs will never be united, although they are small in

population as compared to the Arabs. Secodly the greediness for the Black Gold

embedded underneath the land of the Al-Jazerah. What is the Black Gold? The Black

Gold was from the blessed of Nabi Muhammad SAW to Allah, for the Ahlul Baits to use

the wealthiness to rule the Islamic World in justice. Now what can you see how the

Saudi Wahabbis have done to the billions USD revenues and assets from the Black Gold..??

SAUDI THE JEWS THE SON OF DAJJALS :

The Saudi Wahabbis Yahudi Dajjal Al-Masikh are so scare that the Ahlul Baits under

the commands of Imam Mahdi AS who will capture powers in Arab Al-Jazerah and they

are very scare that they will be sentenced. To prevent these the Saudi Wahabbis Yahudi

Dajalls Al-Masikh have to do their dirty tactics for the survival of the Saudi Regime :

(1) They demolished all the historical sites of the Ahlul Baits as they will never exited.

They erased the memorial sites of the Ahlul Baits, and claimed that are all haram not

in the Rasulullah SAW practices.

(2) They created the Wahabbis Doctrine just to cover the safety of the Saudis bloodline.

Do you believe that inside King Abdullah shirt there is a cross presented by Pope Paul

as a savety charm from the Mahdi? Do you believe that when praying with the Muslims

King Abdullah still wearing the cross. Do you believe that in his palace King Abdullah too

do the prayings as the Jews did?

(3) They have sponsored millions of USD to the Vatican City Church to trace to to chase

for the Al-Mahdi. The Saudis military defends are all mastered by the Mossad and CIA.

Their informations security and their internet systems are too mastered by the Jews..

(4) So their first internal step and the first trap to fool all the Muslims is by poisoning

the Holy Zam-Zam Water, by mixing with the Satanic Holy Water of the Christian Church.

For sure every Muslim who do the Hajji or Umrah will have to depend on this polluted

the Holy Zam-Zam Water. Those Muslims have drunk the polluted Zam-Zam Water,

seems no effects to the pysical body, but the spiritual bodies have been badly effected...

Only those Muslims within the Walis with their angelic eyes can see this tricky games

of the Saudi.

(5) And many other their dirty conspirations done by the Dajjals Al-Masikh to weaken

and to kill all the Muslims, as partly been revealed by the Super Imam Mahdi AS....

WHAT ARE THE CONTENTS INSIDE THE CHRISTIAN HOLY WATER...??? :

Do you know what are the contents in the Holy Water of the Chistian Church...??? There

are 3 types of najis inside the Holy Water of the Christians. Even the Christians until

now do not know what they have drunk. That why they are so stupid bluntly just believed

what their Satanic Fathers have said. Not only they have poisoned the Holy Zam-Zam Water,

but also they have widen their dirty games through our daily food requirements. That are

parts of the conspirations that have been done by those Jews, the Vatican City Church and

the Pagans who are the Son, the Mother, the Father and the Satanic Families of the Dajjal

Al-Masikh....

( Message From Khidir / Al-Mahdi Prophecy.... )

Good bye the Holy month of Ramadhan...

To all Muslims of the Muslim World,

"HAPPY CELEBRATION OF THE AWAL SYAWAL"

Wassalam......

• Veteran Member

i couldn't even be botherd to read all of what alaqaseem wrote, any one who beleives his nonsense is crazy. his first post who full of rubbish, and his second post was well oni its way to matching the first one.he can't even be bothered to type (as) after hadhrat Isa (as)'s name? he is dead? anyone who had ever picked up the Qur'an knows that this (below) is total nonsense and anti Qur'anic, actually i can't be bothered to go through it point out all the mistakes, it would be less time consuming point out what is right.

because Jesus was already dead. Every living being must die, so what

was happened to Jesus. Under the commands of Imam Mahdi AS, Jesus with the 40

Jews Rabbis where detroned from the sky to the earth and they all have to face death.

Jesus was sent to Mecca to be in rest in peace. Jesus was powerless and helpless,

his glory was already ended. So never wait for his existance or any of his helps. What

a shame if we Muslims still depending on the Christians or Jews prophets. That mean

Muslims are still weak and they will continuing laughing at us Muslims. So there will be

no Messiah for those Christians, or any Savior and a promised land for the Jews....

this is one of the biggest problems with certain shi'a, its not that you must prove that the prophets that Allah (swt) sent down where great men but the Imams where better as they where the inheritors of Rasulullah (saww)'s knowledge, no you guys want to say the Imams where so great and the other prophets where nothing, what sad and disrespectfull attitude. and everyone seems willing to go along with it, take a look at who you are disrespecting before you start typing this rubbish

Edited by ShahHussain
  • Advanced Member

^ What you said isn't true brother. AlaQseem isn't even a shi'i so don't judge us based on the nonsense that he said. We respect BOTH the Imam's and the Prophets (as), but the Imam's (as) are greater than all of the prophets except for nabiyullah Mohammad (pbuh)...

• Veteran Member

^ What you said isn't true brother. AlaQseem isn't even a shi'i so don't judge us based on the nonsense that he said. We respect BOTH the Imam's and the Prophets (as), but the Imam's (as) are greater than all of the prophets except for nabiyullah Mohammad (pbuh)...

what do you mean "don't judge us"? i gave you and example of the type of person i'm criticising

this is one of the biggest problems with certain shi'a, its not that you must prove that the prophets that Allah (swt) sent down where great men but the Imams where better as they where the inheritors of Rasulullah (saww)'s knowledge, no you guys want to say the Imams where so great and the other prophets where nothing,

this is the attitude i don't like, and i know many people who DO NOT agree with this, however, it is a fact that many people from our community judge the greatness of the imams (as) by saying how much better their achievements where in comparison to the other prophets (as) that Allah (swt) sent to us, this is often done by putting down tne miracles that Allah allowed His other prophets to perform, eveidence for this are widely available on this site, or even on television. those who respect all of Allah's envoys shouldn't get upset, they should also speak out when they here people not showing respect tho them

• Veteran Member

From Shaykh Saduq's ra.gifKamal al Deen wa Tamam Al Nimah

Narrated to us Husain bin Ahmad bin Idrees that: Narrated to us my father from Muhammad bin Husain bin Yazid Zayyat from Hasan bin Musa Khashshab from Ibne Sama-a from Ali Ibne Hasan Ribat from his father from Mufaddal bin Umar that he said: As-Sadiq Ja'far bin Muhammad as.gif said:

"Allah, Blessed and the High, created fourteen lights 14000 years before the creation of the universe, thus they were our souls. It was asked: O, son of Allah's Messenger, who are these fourteen lights? He replied: Muhammadpbuh.gif, Ali, Fatima, Hasan, Husain, and Imams from the descendants of Husain and the last of them is Qaim who will rise up after occultation. Then he would kill the Dajjal and purify the earth from every type of injustice and oppression."

wasalam.gif

Edited by doobybrother
  • Basic Members

So , i wonder how do you know abul qasem is not shiah. the he wrote show his inclination towards shiah , is he a sunni ,i dont thik so , the way he bash abu bakar .

so what ie he

So , i wonder how do you know abul qasem is not shiah. the he wrote show his inclination towards shiah , is he a sunni ,i dont thik so , the way he bash abu bakar .

so what ie he

^^^ :wacko: :angel: ^^^

So, i wonder how do you know abul qasem is not shiah.

the he wrote show his inclination towards shiah,

is he a sunni, i dont thik so, the way he bash abu bakar.

so what ie he

(salam)

Salam Aidil-Fitri to all Muslims of the Islamic World...

Hello my Ahlul Bait brother Sayyed Hussein Babahni

of the Al-Hussein Lampoyang bloodline.... :P :)

Let's get back to my 9th unfinish topic....

...HOLY ZAM-ZAM WATER WAS POLLUTED WITH CHRISTIAN SATANIC WATER...

Can't we all see recently the door entrance to the Zam-Zam Well was closed by the Saudi

Wahabi Yahudi Dajjal Al-Masikh. This conspiration of the most dirty games have been done

by the Wahabbis Dajjal Al-Masikh for so long ago. Only the Super Imam Mahdi and his "313"

Loyal Followers have been warned by our Great Grand Habeeb, the Ahlul Bait Sayyed Imam

Mahdi AS . I think it's the time to reveal parts of the hidden conspirations by the Wahabbis,

Jews, Vatican City Church, US and the Christian blocks.

There are 3 types of najis contained inside the Christian Holy Water, as been revealed by

our Super Imam Mahdi AS :

(1) Firstly From Italy Pope Paul The Vatican City - Every certain day Pope Paul immersed

his bloody dirty ..XXX.. and urinated inside the water. With his satanic charms so that

those who drink his dirty water will be soo stupid and just bluntly obey and follow all his

orders.

(2) Secondly From The British Church - So who say their Fathers and Mothers / Sisiters are

very holy and they never do the ..XXX...?? To the publics and the Christians eyes they seem

pretended to be very holy, but at the backyards they are the real greatest ..XXX... They are

the real Pagans. Once the Mothers / Sisters got pregnant they did the abortions. Those

aborted infants are then soaked in certain water, with their satanic versus and charms.

(3) Thirdly From Formosa Church - They slughtered a few black dogs and collected the

dirty bloods. With these black dogs bloods they did the satanic versus and charms, so

that it will be very powerfull to stupid and to foolish all the Chistians.

With these 3 types of Sanatic / Jins najis ingrediants they mixed them together so that the

Satanic / Jins power will be very powerfull to stupid and to foolishing their Christians. These

very dirty and tricky minds have been practised by the Churches for many many years ago.

So the results were what they got the Chistian Holy Water, in facts it is just a Sanatic / Jins

Church Waters. The Chistrians were and are unaware of these bloody dirty games by the

Churches. That's why the Christians are very obeyed and very loyal to the Satanic Pope Paul,

to their Fathers and all their polluted ammended Bibles.

And now just take a look to what had been happened to us Muslims, when our Two Holy

Cities, Mecca and Medinna. The Islamic World, Mecca and Medinna have been under the

ruling for more than 82 years, by the Jewish bloodline the Saudi Wahabbis Yahudi Dajjal

Al-Masikh. They will never surrender these Two Holy Cities, Mecca and Medinna and the

richest Arab lands the Al-Jazerah, back to Nabi Muhammad SAW bloodline the Ahlil Baits.

They will do every single step to defend to protect their robbed properties of the Ahlul Baits.

Let's get back to our main topic, the Chistian Satanic / Jins Water. Not only the Wahabbis put

Christian Sanatic / Jins Water inside the Zam-Zam Well, they also put the ashes of the burt of

the dead bodies of the Hindus cremations. That are not enough from them to us Muslims.

Now their wordly tactics is by polluting our daily dairy requirements. So be aware of the products

from Nestle'.... :shaytan:

I think I have opened parts of the hidden agendas done by the Jews, US, Vatican City Churches,

to drop down to kill all the Muslims of the world, as been revealed by our Super Imam Mahdi AS.

It's part of my duties to share these bad news to all my Muslims brothers and sisters of the Islamic

World. It's up to you to believe or not to these Al-Mahdi advices and warnings....

( Message From Khidir / Al-Mahdi Prophecy.... ) B)

In my 10th topic I have to stop for a while. This Syiah Forum is world wide. So let's us Muslims

of the world can read and understand what have been running underworld in our Islamic World.

To those Anti / Non -Muslims don't you ever try again to fooling the Ahlul Baits and all the Muslims.

You can't escape from Mahdi AS angelic eyes. All your dirty games had been witnessed by him,

parts of your Satanic / Jins games had been revealed by the Super Imam Mahdi AS. Among the

forumers of this Syiahchat.com there may be the hidden enemies the kaffirs, Mossad or CIA

agents who disguised as Muslims, that we can't avoid because this forum is open world wide.

These are parts of the agendas embeded in the "FITNAH AKHIRUL ZAMAN"....

Wallahu'alam....

Wassalam.....

" SALAM AIDIL-FITRI TO ALL MUSLIMS OF THE ISLAMIC WORLD... "

Edited by AlaQasem
  • Advanced Member

:unsure: That was pretty scary. I know nestle and so many other products are Zionist product and we are supposed not to get them and not support their economy but having them polluted with that " holy water" :wacko: ..and zam zam water :cry: Its hard to believe..can you please provide some links or proof. Its not such a simple thing to say and for us to believe.

• Veteran Member

Anyone who believes a word of what AlaQasem said is as crazy as he is. Every so often there is someone who comes on this site and posts absolute nonsense, like that YaHu guy a while back. Just ignore it.

With regard to who kills Dajjal, I don't care. Like what brother ShahHussain said there are some among the Shia would seem to take pleasure in trying to prove at every instant that the Prophets (as) are inferior to the Imams (as). They would just rather not accept that any honors could go to them, without at least the same honour going to the Imams (as).

I'm not quite sure why such thoughts would even cross anyone's mind, but I don't think it is very healthy. And please, no one better try and deny it happens, because the very existence of some of these questions, and the raised emotions whenever the topic gets brought up, just proves it. I guarantee you if you ask Shias which story they would rather believe: that Imam Mahdi (as) kills Dajjal, Nabi Isa (as) kills Dajjal, or it doesn't matter to them, the overwhelming majority would choose the first option. Just like if you ask them who has the higher rank, Prophets (as) or Imams (as), instead fof just shrugging their shoulders and saying they don't care, they will fight to the death to prove it is the Imams (as).

• Veteran Member

With regard to who kills Dajjal, I don't care.

Well our Imamas.gif cared enough to tell us.

Like what brother ShahHussain said there are some among the Shia would seem to take pleasure in trying to prove at every instant that the Prophets (as) are inferior to the Imams (as). They would just rather not accept that any honors could go to them, without at least the same honour going to the Imams (as).

So your suggesting that we accept something which there is no proof of and ignore the very clear khabar of the Imamas.gif in this matter?

• Veteran Member

Well our Imamas.gif cared enough to tell us.

So your suggesting that we accept something which there is no proof of and ignore the very clear khabar of the Imamas.gif in this matter?

No, I was speaking hypothetically, in this instance and making a more general point. I meant it would make no difference to me either way. If it is Imam Mahdi (as), then I am happy, and if it is Nabi Isa (as) then I would be just as happy. If all the Shia narrations say it is Imam Mahdi (as), then of course we shouldn't ignore it.

Edited by Haider Husayn