Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
yassameen

Wanna Be Bride

^^

how many are watching this comedy show on MBC ?

I have not watch MBC shows since years and egyptian drama for ages but this comedy is awsome !

it is based on egyptian girl personal blog and her stories with possible grooms , she is putting all of it togather in a book lol wont go and buy it but i am enjoying watching the tv show

I don't know why but I dislike everything that's Egyptian, so I don't want anything that's Masri. Syrian musalsalat are the best. I watch Baba al Hara, As3ad al Wara8 and Ba3eed al Shams or something like that, Bassam Kusa is one of the actors. As for the Khaleeji ones I watch Laylat 3eid. :lol:

you should , the episodes are uploaded on you tube

lol it is funny unlike any egyptian or even arabic comedy since the beautifull old days of shahid ma shafshi haga

what do you teach anyway?

oh I'll check it out then :yaali: and I teach English! :D

I don't know why but I dislike everything that's Egyptian, so I don't want anything that's Masri. Syrian musalsalat are the best. I watch Baba al Hara, As3ad al Wara8 and Ba3eed al Shams or something like that, Bassam Kusa is one of the actors. As for the Khaleeji ones I watch Laylat 3eid. :lol:

OH GOSH! laylat 3id from all of em muslslat u chose that! I watched the 1st episode, and it was SO DEPRESSING! I watched a bit of Zwarat 5amis.. and omg!!!SO FREAKING DUMB!

Which shami shows do y'all like the best? Are there any good Iraqi shows too? And I want to watch shows in fusha but I doubt there are any. Y'all know of any fusha shows that aren't boring? I would need to watch them all online though, I don't have cable but I want to practice my Arabic listening skills.

did u see prophet's Isa's series? it's in fusha.. I think it's really boring.. mom likes it tho :Hijabi:

prophet's Yousef's series from last year was fusha.. and was SO GOOD!!! :yaali:

No I haven't really watched anything in Arabic (tv show wise) besides something for class once since I've reached the level of knowledge of Arabic that I'm at now. I was in an Arabic intensive summer program at my university so before that I was too limited to spend time watching anything. Where can I watch stuff like this and how would I find anything on websites like youtube or whatever?

How do I watch those prophet series online...?

æ áÇ ÇäÇ ßäÊ ÈÍÈ ÇáãÓáÓáÇÊ ÇáãÕÑíÉ ÈÓ ÏÇ ÇáãÓáÓá ÍÇÌÉ ÊÇäíÉ ÎÇáÕ

æ ÇäÇãÚÇß Ýí Çäå ÇáÓæÑíÉ ÇÍáì ÏÑÇãÇ ÚÑÈíÉ Óæ ÝÇÑ ÈÓ ÔßáåÇ ßãÇä ÌãÏÊ æ ãÇ ÈÃÊÔ ÈÊÌíÈ ÇÝßÇÑ ÎáÇÞÉ

ÈÇÈ ÇáÍÇÑÉ ÏÇ ÇäÇ ÔÝÊå Ýí ÇáÓíÓæä ÇáËÇäí ÈÓ , Íáæ æ ÝÊÇß Ýí ÇÎÑÇÌå æ ÊÃËíÑå Úáì ÇáãÔÇåÏ ÇáÚÑÈí

ÇáÎáíÌí æ Çááí íÑÍã æÇáÏíÌ íÇ ÔíÎÉ , åæÇÔ æ ãØÇÞÞ æ ÈÓ

Which shami shows do y'all like the best? Are there any good Iraqi shows too? And I want to watch shows in fusha but I doubt there are any. Y'all know of any fusha shows that aren't boring? I would need to watch them all online though, I don't have cable but I want to practice my Arabic listening skills.

best shami show so far is Bab ElHara but i can not see you would get it , but Syrians are the actors of most Fusha Drama shows

no Iraqi brilliant show so far

let me list to you some online Fus'ha shows either iranians or Syrians

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%D9%85%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%84+%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%AE%D9%8A&aq=f

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1+%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85&aq=f

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%85+%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%82%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%A9&aq=f

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%D8%BA%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A8+%D8%B7%D9%88%D8%B3&aq=f

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%D9%82%D9%85%D8%B1+%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%8A+%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%85&aq=f

-----------------------

there are plenty really , boring or not depends on your intersts

It's all about Karimo ;)

Karimo? I dont know this one, 3an shino haya? You speak Arabic right Hawra? :lol:

OH GOSH! laylat 3id from all of em muslslat u chose that! I watched the 1st episode, and it was SO DEPRESSING! I watched a bit of Zwarat 5amis.. and omg!!!SO FREAKING DUMB!

LOL no, Laylat 3eid is not depressing, although its a very sad story :cry: But not depressing lol.No other nice Khaleeji musalsalat, unfortunately.

EDIT: My sister watches Aytaam (is that the name? :unsure:lol). Tgool kolish helwa. Anyone?

Edited by Iraqiah_Shia

Yeah, ofcourse I know him. He's Shia btw. I don't know this musalsal, which is weird :lol:, which channel shows it?

I know loool.... he's the uncle of my cousins wife and Dawud husein and my dad used to go acting summer school together. They show it on the Kuwaiti channels. Al Rai and Funoon.

I know loool.... he's the uncle of my cousins wife and Dawud husein and my dad used to go acting summer school together. They show it on the Kuwaiti channels. Al Rai and Funoon.

lol, what a coincidence. Actually most of the Khaleeji/Kuwaiti actors are Shi3a.

By the way, I also watch SABAYA w00t.gif

Ahoo sidug khatiya intu, seriously why watch Arabic tv when there's English :P :P

Hahah I'm just kidding there's some pretty nice khaleeji shows on Abu Dhabi too bad I donno their names, let alone the story lol so far I've watched like two or half of two episodes :D

I tried to watch 3ayza itgawiz but I just felt it was really lame lol, and the acting is just too over-done.

But I watch Bab-al-Haara and sometimes Zwarat al 5amees and Laylat 3eed. Zwarat al 5amees shows such a corruptive society it's not even funny nuggeteer.gif

No good Iraqi shows this year, but anyone remember 7ub wu 7arab?

I've been watching Zwarat Khmis for few days nw.. and OMG! it's the lamest EVER!

I need to write my own series! oh guys let's all write one! am sure it'll be way better than the things out there.. SO IMAGINARY! and UGH depressing :dry:

has anyone beeen watching a mosalsaleh with a woman called SARA in it? apparently she's a main character and has been causing a stir lol! if you havee beeen tell me the name of the show please, and what channel its on , thanks :P