Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

The Gate of knowledge - Quiz

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(salam) Bro Macisaac, He needs to pray Zuhr only. Because remember that he re-validate his wudu for Salat al- Asar. Let me elaborate. Only one of his wudu is void. Since he is confident that didn't br

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

Your question wasnt that hard, on top of that had seen Mokhtar nameh recently :)

As for my question If you think a bit you will get it ..Its not that hard either..you can use your life lines also..google, audience,etc..

Revive this thread back to life ppl

• Advanced Member

Son of Malik Ashter (Ibrahim ibne Malik Ashter)

Which ulul azm Prophet(sa) was son-in-law of Nabi Shoyeb?

That's an easy one, Prophet Musa (as). He had an agreement with Prophet Shu3ayb (as) to work for him some odd years and in return marry his daughter.

What are the names of the only known Prophets who are Arab? (Name 4)

Edited by Jay
  • Advanced Member

^ bro you didnt answer my question

As for your question :

1. Hazrat Adam (a.s.)

2. Hazrat Hawwa (a.s.)

3. The lamb which was sent in place of Hazrat Ismaeel (a.s.)

4. The camel of Hazrat Saleh (a.s.)

5. The serpent of Hazrat Moosa (a.s.)

6. Iblees

7. The crow that taught the method of burial to Qabeel son of Hazrat Adam (a.s.).

Now answer my question and go ahead with yours again.

• Advanced Member

Mohammed Mustafa (pbuh)

Fathima Zehra (as)

Ali ibn Abu Talib (as)

Hasan ibn Ali (as)

Husain ibn Ali (as)

Ali ibn Hussain (as)

Muhammed ibn Ali (as)

Jafer ibn Muhammed (as)

Musa ibn Jaffer (as)

Ali ibn Musa (as)

Muhammed ibn Ali (as)

Ali ibn Muhammed (as)

Hassan ibne ali (as)

Muhammad ibne Hasan (as)

For more detail on each masoom visit this site:

http://www.azadari.cybertecmg.com/imams.htm

Zaki is which Imams(as) Laqab?

• Advanced Member
What is the name of Hazrat imam moosa kazim's (as) mother?

Hamīdah al-Barbariyyah

Which Surah Of the Holy Qur'an describes the Treaty Of Mubahila popularly known as the Eid -e-Mubahilla amoung the shiites ??

Sura al-Imran Verse 61

"But whoever disputes with you in this matter after what has come to you of knowledge, then say: Come let us call our sons and your sons and our women and your women and our near people and your near people, then let us be earnest in prayer, and pray for the curse of Allah on the liars."

- Quran 3:61 Ayah-e Mubahila

How many times the word "Imam" is there in Quran ?

• Advanced Member

My questions answer was Prophet Dawood (as) . He was the one who had miracle of melting iron and the first one to stitch armour.

Your question :

References to verses where the word Imam has been used in Quran are: 2:124, 9:12, 11:17, 15:79, 17:71, 21:72-73, 25:74, 28:5, 28:41, 32:24, 36:12, 46:12.

2:124. And (remember) when the Lord of Ibrahim (Abraham) [i.e., Allah] tried him with (certain) Commands, which he fulfilled. He (Allah) said (to him), "Verily, I am going to make you a leader (Prophet) of mankind." [ibrahim (Abraham)] said, "And of my offspring (to make leaders)." (Allah) said, "My Covenant (Prophethood, etc.) includes not Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers)."

9:12. But if they violate their oaths after their covenant, and attack your religion with disapproval and criticism then fight (you) the leaders of disbelief (chiefs of Quraish - pagans of Makkah) - for surely their oaths are nothing to them - so that they may stop (evil actions).

11:17. Can they (Muslims) who rely on a clear proof (the Qur'an) from their Lord, and whom a witness [Prophet Muhammad saws.gif through Jibrael (Gabriel)] from Him follows it (can they be equal with the disbelievers); and before it, came the Book of Musa (Moses), a guidance and a mercy, they believe therein, but those of the sects (Jews, Christians and all the other non-Muslim nations) that reject it (the Qur'an), the Fire will be their

15:79. So, We took vengeance on them. They are both on an open highway, plain to see.

17:71. (And remember) the Day when We shall call together all human beings with their (respective) Imam [their Prophets, or their records of good and bad deeds, or their Holy Books like the Qur'an, the Taurat (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel), etc.]. So whosoever is given his record in his right hand, such will read their records, and they will not be dealt with unjustly in the least.

21:72. And We bestowed upon him Ishaque (Isaac), and (a grandson) Ya'qub (Jacob). Each one We made righteous.

73. And We made them leaders, guiding (mankind) by Our Command, and We inspired in them the doing of good deeds, performing Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and the giving of Zakat and of Us (Alone) they were worshippers.

25:74. And those who say: "Our Lord! Bestow on us from our wives and our offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and make us leaders for the Muttaqun" (pious - see V.2:2 and the footnote of V.3:164)."

28:5. And We wished to do a favour to those who were weak (and oppressed) in the land, and to make them rulers and to make them the inheritors,

28:41. And We made them leaders inviting to the Fire, and on the Day of Resurrection, they will not be helped.

32:24. And We made from among them (Children of Israel), leaders, giving guidance under Our Command, when they were patient and used to believe with certainty in Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.).

36:12. Verily, We give life to the dead, and We record that which they send before (them), and their traces [their footsteps and walking on the earth with their legs to the mosques for the five compulsory congregational prayers, Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) and all other good and evil they did, and that which they leave behind], and all things We have recorded with numbers (as a record) in a Clear Book.

46:12. And before this was the Scripture of Musa (Moses) as a guide and a mercy. And this is a confirming Book (the Qur'an) in the Arabic language, to warn those who do wrong, and as glad tidings to the Muhsinun.

How many Minimum people required for the congregation daily prayers (Daily Jamaath Namaz)?

a.2 b.5. c.7

(Lets include options from now on for this thread to get it more interesting)

• Advanced Member

My questions answer was Prophet Dawood (as) . He was the one who had miracle of melting iron and the first one to stitch armour.

Oh lol, I didn't understand the question. Ya, Prophet Dawood (as) was in the back of my mind, but you didn't mention iron and first to stitch armor, which made me misunderstand your question.

How many Minimum people required for the congregation daily prayers (Daily Jamaath Namaz)?

a.2 b.5. c.7

Regular Prayers, 2 (Imam + one person). Friday Prayers, 5 (Imam + 4 people). So, answer is A.

What is the name of the person who refused Prophethood when offered? Provide reason. (hint: Surah in Quran is named after him)

Edited by Jay
  • Advanced Member
Oh lol, I didn't understand the question. Ya, Prophet Dawood ../../../public/style_emoticons/default/as.gif was in the back of my mind, but you didn't mention iron and first to stitch armor, which made me misunderstand your question

Sorry..Next time I will try to be more direct in my questions.

.What is the name of the person who refused Prophethood when offered? Provide reason. (hint: Surah in Quran is named after him)

Luqman; One day while sitting in the shade of a tree, he fell into a deep sleep, He clearly saw an Angel before him who gave him the good news that Allah had chosen to favour him. He was given a choice. He could either become a Prophet or ask for wisdom. Luqman(A.S.) chose wisdom. When he awoke, he became aware that his senses and understanding had sharpened. He felt in complete harmony with nature and could understand the inner meaning of things, beyond their physical reality. Immediately he bowed down and thanked and praised Allah for this wonderful gift.

http://maseeh1.tripo...vices7/id61.htm

Sura Insaan is also known as ?

1. Daher

2.Towheed

3.Tuba

Edited by Nimra
  • Advanced Member

Which number Surah is Surah Qadr (no cheating dont go searching on google loool)

surah 97

Which prophet said this quote:

"‘The fasting person is in constant worship of Allah, even when he is sleeping in his bed, as long as he does not backbite a fellow Muslim.’"

Thawab al-A`amal, p. 75, no. 1

A)The Prophet Muhamad (SAWA)

B ) The Prophet Musa as

C) The Prophet Esa as

Edited by greenolive