Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
iranrevolution1979

Important Enquiry

Rate this topic

As salam aleikom brothers and sisters!

Ramadhan mobarek!

I am a father of 2 sons. They are 12 and 16 years old. We are from abroad actually from Germany and we are here in London since 2 years. My concern is to find islam interested young muslims which likes to spend some times with my lovely sons. I am looking for young muslims in the same age like my sons which can come around to us or converse. They have some sunnih muslim friends, nice boys but I prefer more relationships to shias. It does not matter from where you are. If u are iranian (like us) or Pakistani, Arab or what ever, please contact me if u live around Hounslow-London.

Especially in the Ramadhan time(my sons are fasting) its important for me to see my sons more together with another muslims. They need some good shia muslim friends for common (religious!)activities.

Here is my Email address: aj.london72@yahoo.co.uk

We can exchange addresses and telefonnumbers, your parents can contact me first for safety and security, we can arrange a first visit or u can come for iftar to us (with your family, friends etc..), whatever, i will do everything to integrate my sons into the shia community

Thank u very much for your help in advance

(bismillah)

Salaam brother, I think it's great you want your sons to integrate more in the Shia community! However it won't be easy to fnd someone who is willing to come over to your place etc mainly because of trust/safety issues. And they may not have a lot in common with your sons, so they may not get along too well.

The first step I advise is for your sons to attend english lectures during this holy month. Here is a thread which has information ALOT of young Muslims attend these lectures, so maybe your sons will be interested? Or if they're more interested in Iranian lectures, the Islamic Centre in maida vale is good too...Attending Islamic events and lectures is a great way for them to meet new people and get familiar with the Shia community.

Living in a place like london, I admire your worry as a father and believe you are doing a good job to help them, I think you have made a good effort. I am sure the stanmore jamaat have daily programmes for Ramadhan, my suggestion to you is to to take them to Masjid everyday, kids are kids, they will make friends no matter what and inshallah spend more time in a religious environment. Good Luck!

Living in a place like london, I admire your worry as a father and believe you are doing a good job to help them, I think you have made a good effort. I am sure the stanmore jamaat have daily programmes for Ramadhan, my suggestion to you is to to take them to Masjid everyday, kids are kids, they will make friends no matter what and inshallah spend more time in a religious environment. Good Luck!

salam aleikom

The first point is that my kids are strangers in this country, this makes everything harder for them to be an part of the muslim community or to find friends. I will take your suggestions gladly but I found out thats very difficult to get in relationship with people in London and with muslims as well. After 2 years i havent seen a good muslim relationship for a longer term.

My idea is to bring young muslims and my sons together in the mosque. So hopefully there is someone who likes to take my sons on there "hands"?

I apologize for my bad English and hope that everyone could understand me?

eltemase doa