Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Anony

Please Help

Rate this topic

Salam all

My parents have been married for a long time and nowadays they are constantly fighting.

And they throw hurtful comments at each other and just cant see eye to eye. The past week its like they were living in the same house but never once talkd or shared the same room. It's very depressin and the atmosphere is just horrible...

I really want to do something but i dont know what. My dad is hot-headed and sometimes unreasonable, and he throws hurtful comments without really meaning to I guess. And my mum is sensitive and she hates it when dad is like that.

Am close to my mum but not my dad that much, so I tried gettin my mum to see eye to eye today as its dad's birthday, but it turned out horrible. My dad threw a hurtful comment and then the fight started...

I really dont know wat to do...i dont want for them to God forbid seperate or sumthing, or to set a barrier between themselves for longer. I want to talk to my dad but I dont know how or what to say, cos this is affecting the whole family.

Thank you for any good advice.

Waslam

The whole constantly fighting thing, I've been there... maybe an elder can intervene? You have to make it easier for your parents so don't get on their nerves or anything. You have to find out the root of their problem. Inshallah everything will get sorted out.

Edited by Hawraa29

(bismillah)

(salam)

I hope and pray all works out for you and your parents, Inshallah

I know its not a nice thing to see this happening between anyone but sometimes people say hurtful things to people they love and don't really mean it. In anger things are said but not really meant.

Just keep strong in your faith and continue praying to Allah (swt) for all to be ok, Inshallah.

Anger begins with madness and ends with regret - Imam Ali ibn Abu Talib (as)

Thank you every1 for ur advice. I will read that dua MSUNFORGETTABLE, so thank you for the link.

No one really knows my parents are fightin except for me and my bros really...I tried talkin to dad today, and i don't know how it went, but when my parents are fighting i do try to act as a role model and tell my younger brothers to behave so that arguments becasue of us do not occur.

My dad is very very kind, but sometimes he doesn't know how to control his anger or convey his feelings, thus hurting my mum without meaning to.

Thank you every1 again, and I'll continue to pray to Allah s.w.t ..

(salam)

Angry people are never reasonable. Find a time when your father is calm and talk to him about his anger. Also, can you find out from your mother the cause of all the fighting and arguing?

Once you know the cause, you may be able to do something to help them. But unless you know what they are fighting about, I suggest you don’t take any side.