Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Florida Church Plans "burn A Quran Day"

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)(salam)

The nation's largest evangelical body is urging the Florida church behind "International Burn A Quran Day" to cancel its plans.

62961.jpg

Plans to burn Islam's holy book on the ninth anniversary of Sept. 11 shows "disrespect" for Muslims and would only "exacerbate tensions" in Christian-Muslim relations worldwide, stated the National Association of Evangelicals on Thursday.

"It sounds like the proposed Quran burning is rooted in revenge," said NAE President Leith Anderson, in a statement. "Yet the Bible says that Christians should 'make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else' (I Thessalonians 5:15)."

Dove World Outreach Center, a non-denominational church in Gainesville, Fla., recently announced it will host a Quran burning event on its church property in observance of the anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks to warn Americans about the dangers of Islam.

In an interview with The Christian Post this week, Senior Pastor Dr. Terry Jones explained, "We only did it because we felt there needed to be an outcry against Islam, because Islam is presenting itself as a religion of peace."

The Council on American-Islam Relations, the nation's largest Muslim advocacy group, plans to counter "International Burn a Quran Day" with a "Share the Quran" dinner on Sept. 11.

In asking the Gainesville church to call off the event, the NAE, which represents more than 45,000 local churches from over 40 denominations, cited its 1996 resolution on religious persecution. In the resolution, the evangelical body pledged to "address religious persecution carried out by our Christian brothers and sisters whenever this occurs around the world."

Muslims worldwide would be "profoundly" offended by the burning of Qurans, just as Christians would be deeply insulted if another faith group burned Bibles, the NAE stressed.

"The most powerful statement by the organizers of the planned September 11th bonfire would be to call it off in the name and love of Jesus Christ," Anderson urged.

http://www.abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=197510

Edited by Ahmad.G
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A Florida church is promoting Islamophobia and has plans to publically burn the Holy Quran on the ninth anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.

The Dove World Outreach Center has called for the "International Burn a Quran Day" and asked other religious groups to join in the event, The Huffington Post reported on Friday.

Pastor Terry Jones called Islam an evil religion and said all Christians and politicians need to stand up and say no to Islam.

"The goal of these and other protests are [sic] to give Muslims an opportunity to convert," Jones said.

Mainstream Muslim groups in the United States have denounced the announcement, but they noted that they would not take any direct action against the church.

Muslims across the US have faced extensive religious discrimination since the 9/11 attacks.

shafabakhsh20100731020042920.jpg

http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?id=136830&sectionid=3510203

When it comes to right wing crazies the US is second to none. In this case they are acting out of ignorance, ignorance of Islam and ignorant of good manners. I am no scholar but I can't see Jesus doing such a thing.

• Advanced Member

Man, I wish we Muslims were more organized. I wish I was in Florida. You know what we should do?

We should go there in Islamic garb (hijabs etc) sit quietly in the back during the sermons or whatever. We could wear T shirts or hold signs saying "We come in peace" and "We love Jesus too". Ok? And maybe organize with the saner Christians in the community to accompany us so there are non-Muslim witnesses to any hanky panky (like human shields in a war zone, so to speak).

I think that will make our point clear. It says in the OP

"We only did it because we felt there needed to be an outcry against Islam, because Islam is presenting itself as a religion of peace."

So let's keep it up! post-45373-1209287012.gif

Maaaaaannnn...I wanna do it. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Edited by SayYaAli
  • Advanced Member

my sis was JUST telling me abt that

I'm sure they want to burn it coz they r just SO JEALOUS!

let em burn it.. God would curse em some more and they'll go to the lowest levels of HELL! :shaytan:

• Veteran Member

Florida?  :huh: I thought it was a separate place designated in America for all their gays to dwell within. A sort of gay distiller. What do they have to do with having any say about any abrahamic religion. :wacko:

Florida? huh.gif I thought it was a separate place designated in America for all their gays to dwell within. A sort of gay distiller. What do they have to do with having any say about any abrahamic religion. wacko.gif

The churches plan is absurd but what does it have to do with gays? Is homosexuality always on your mind or something hence you link everything to it? I really don't understand it.

• Basic Members

Salam

I heard about this story. It turns out the leaders of the church (pretty much the "priest" and his wife) are scam-artists. They train their church members to respect elder pastors no matter what and follow their words. They're also making tons of money off of online furniture-ware sales, packed and prepared by the same church-members, for free. Islamophobia? That's just a way to lure paranoid people into working for them for free. In fact we should congratulate them for pulling off the best business scam ever < jk

Wa-salam

Edited by Archangel-Gabriel

These are the same kind of folks who used to have "burn your rock n roll record nights" on the church parking lot. The first time or two that I read I didn't notice that a major evangelical organization asked them to stop. Of course an unintended consequence would be an increase in Koran sales. LOL

• Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

ZM, thank you for that video in the other topic. I guess we have six weeks of time to talk about this man Terry Jones and his evil intentions. This is going to be on different tv and radio shows. CNN had an interview with Terry Jones and I received this video clip in an email. I'm not sure who the host of the TV show is, but he shows the CNN interview and then makes comments that reveal the Florida pastor as a scam artist. ws

Church Will Burn Koran On 9/11

• Advanced Member

The irony of the church's name slays me... "Dove World Outreach Center"? It's like something out of an Onion story.

It fascinates me that they seem to believe that burning our holiest book will incline us to appreciate theirs.

It's not like we haven't already received a lifetime supply of Bibles from those creepy peddlers they strategically place outside of schools.

Opportunity to convert, indeed.

• Veteran Member

Well I'm an ignorant man from a third world country. I've often heard that how Florida is full of gays and how active they are, or used to be over there. So naturally, that church must be.. their church. No? I never said I'm all knowing, perhaps I may have been wrong about this. :)

Is homosexuality always on your mind or something hence you link everything to it?

I do this really moron thing called "observe". I see homo's and homosexuality seeping into every thing and every where and a group of people forcing others to accept them as normal. Maybe you're a homo and my comment made you upset?

Also, most homo's are very, very emotional people, no stoicism at all. And emo's do this kind of childish stuff in order to "hurt" other children, since they can't do anything physically. So that bonfire idea smells of homo's too. No?

Besides, just look at the roof of that church, its pink.

Edited by Abu Dujana

Abu

I hope I don't disappoint you but I am heterosexual. Let me rephrase that for a "an ignorant man from a third world country", I am not gay. What you are claiming to understand about Florida is wrong but I guess that happens to you often.

"I do this really moron thing called "observe". I see homo's and homosexuality seeping into every thing and every where and a group of people forcing others to accept them as normal"

Whoa there buddy have you had your eyes checked lately? You might have optirectumilitis. no.gifcry.gifYou know that is a condition where your optical nerves get crossed with the rectal nerve and you get stinky outlook on life.

• Veteran Member

If this event takes place, the atheist president of America, Barack Obama must ready himself to respond and take care of the aftermaths. Millions of Christians are living in Muslim countries with 1000s of Churches. I don't think those Christians will live in peace in their houses of worship once this event takes place.

If this event takes place, the atheist president of America, Barack Obama must ready himself to respond and take care of the aftermaths. Millions of Christians are living in Muslim countries with 1000s of Churches. I don't think those Christians will live in peace in their houses of worship once this event takes place.

And likewise for Muslims living in Christian countries. If there is a wave of church burning in Muslim countries over some fool in one small church in the US, well then you better start saving up to rebuild many Mosque's in the Christian countries, as you can expect reciprocal action.

We have already seen the numerous cases in Pakistan where when a Muslim holds any grudge against a Christian, a rumour is suddenly spread that the person has burned the Qu'ran, and the usual lynch mobs head out.

• Veteran Member

And likewise for Muslims living in Christian countries. If there is a wave of church burning in Muslim countries over some fool in one small church in the US, well then you better start saving up to rebuild many Mosque's in the Christian countries, as you can expect reciprocal action.

We have already seen the numerous cases in Pakistan where when a Muslim holds any grudge against a Christian, a rumour is suddenly spread that the person has burned the Qu'ran, and the usual lynch mobs head out.

It is not like over some fool. These reports and events are well organized by the atheist mafia backed by government agencies who operate mafia-wise.

What do you call this event? Freedom of speech? Freedom of hatred? What if a 'Burn A Bible Day' was organized in Iran? What would be your governments reactions? of course they would have gone wild.

The main and important question is: What is the point and achievement of this event? Nothing............Except seeking confrontation and exploitation of more hatred and looking for crazy reactions.

Ban or burn the mosques in the West and burn the Churches in the Muslims world. Have a nice day!

Obama is an atheist? Hell I didn't know that. Thinking about it he was elected President and not the spiritual leader of the nation. I am sure you know that we have a silly little tradition here and that is we keep a separation between church and state. We like it that way.

• Veteran Member

Obama is an atheist? Hell I didn't know that. Thinking about it he was elected President and not the spiritual leader of the nation. I am sure you know that we have a silly little tradition here and that is we keep a separation between church and state. We like it that way.

Except your first reply all you had to write was to criticize other people's criticism in regards to the topic. Do you know what was this topic about? Now you see how and why I considered you Islam hater?

And now back to your remarks! Lets be clear here. Obama had to clear himself that he is a Christian, for not being a Muslim, for introducing his church and pastor and for confessing to public in believing in God to safely run for presidency. You like it or not, you agree with it or not, religion is PLAYING A MAJOR part in electing and selecting your president.

And yes, Obama fooled you all.

• Advanced Member

Yes, quite the response I'd expect from an agnostic to be honest. Good thing you're honest about your faith there....

It is not like over some fool. These reports and events are well organized by the atheist mafia backed by government agencies who operate mafia-wise.

What do you call this event? Freedom of speech? Freedom of hatred? What if a 'Burn A Bible Day' was organized in Iran? What would be your governments reactions? of course they would have gone wild.

The main and important question is: What is the point and achievement of this event? Nothing............Except seeking confrontation and exploitation of more hatred and looking for crazy reactions.

Ban or burn the mosques in the West and burn the Churches in the Muslims world. Have a nice day!

"What do you call this event? Freedom of speech? Freedom of hatred? What if a 'Burn A Bible Day' was organized in Iran? What would be your governments reactions? of course they would have gone wild."

I don't know why but I thought you lived in America but some of the things you say, like the quote above, tells me you really know very little. No one would go wild and the gov't wouldn't say much at all. It is some Muslims who over react if there is even a rumor that someone has burned a copy of the Koran.

Someone50

It is off the topic but I would like to know your source for the statement below.

"And now back to your remarks! Lets be clear here. Obama had to clear himself that he is a Christian, for not being a Muslim, for introducing his church and pastor and for confessing to public in believing in God to safely run for presidency. You like it or not, you agree with it or not, religion is PLAYING A MAJOR part in electing and selecting your president.

And yes, Obama fooled you all."

Blister

Yes, quite the response I'd expect from an agnostic to be honest. Good thing you're honest about your faith there....

Yeah, and its great to see that someone50 think Muslims will torch lots the Christian churches in Muslims countries due to actions of one wacko 'pastor' of a small church in Florida. The 'pastor' is a Dr. Terry Jones, who runs the 'church' along with his wife Sylvia Jones. It looks like both are them are just money spinning evangelists who want their face on TV, and also he wants to try and sell his book "Islam is of the Devil". If lots of Christian churches ended up being torched over the actions of a fool like Terry Jones, well, it not rocket science to assume that many Mosque's will be burned down in retaliation, and I could not blame those that did that, if it was in response to lots of Churches being burned, and no effort was made by many Muslims in countries to stop the Church burnings.

Yeah, and its great to see that someone50 think Muslims will torch lots the Christian churches in Muslims countries due to actions of one wacko 'pastor' of a small church in Florida. The 'pastor' is a Dr. Terry Jones, who runs the 'church' along with his wife Sylvia Jones. It looks like both are them are just money spinning evangelists who want their face on TV, and also he wants to try and sell his book "Islam is of the Devil". If lots of Christian churches ended up being torched over the actions of a fool like Terry Jones, well, it not rocket science to assume that many Mosque's will be burned down in retaliation, and I could not blame those that did that, if it was in response to lots of Churches being burned, and no effort was made by many Muslims in countries to stop the Church burnings.

I don't know about Ireland or anywhere else but a mass burning of mosques would not happen in America. That is not to say a few red necks from the Bible belt woulldn't get carried away. I am now going to leave this thread.

• Advanced Member

What if a 'Burn A Bible Day' was organized in Iran? What would be your governments reactions? of course they would have gone wild.

No they won't. You must be confusing people in the US with people in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Most Americans wont even give it a second thought, much less their government.

Edited by thepeacemaker

No they won't. You must be confusing people in the US with people in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Most Americans wont even give it a second thought, much less their government.

Yeah. Some young lads urinated on, spat on, and then burned the Bible at an Islamic College. No major fuss worldwide about it at the time, a few articles in Australian press was about as big as it got.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f99_1208386409

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/expelled-muslim-boys-father-blames-school/story-e6frg6nf-1111112653191

Another student has been expelled and a third suspended from the East Preston Islamic College over the incident.

• Veteran Member
Yeah. Some young lads urinated on, spat on, and then burned the Bible at an Islamic College. No major fuss worldwide about it at the time, a few articles in Australian press was about as big as it got.

That's an absolutely horrific thing to do. By the way, the people who committed atrocities against Christians are dying like dogs each day, albeit slowly as compared to the time of Musharraf, if you haven't read the newspapers. I have honorable Christian friends of pious and honest characters here who btw are in wait with me for the return of Jesus (as). They have their rights just as I do, but well, I'm a Shia of Ali (as) so we're kind of second class oppressed people whom this non-Shia nation and state loves to neglect each chance they get .... but still, my statement stands whether you believe it or not.

My point is, for all people to read, that instead of generalizing groups of people we should identify the seditious elements and isolate them instead. We should not fall in their trap to have massive chaos around the globe. Anyone with sincere intentions, regardless of their belief (or lack thereof), should be able to understand and agree to that idea.

Therefore the crimes of the wahabi should not give anyone the chance to oppress the Shia Iran, for example. This has been done in the past after 911 where Sodi's should have been invaded by Eye-rack got invaded in their stead. Let's not give in to ignorance please. Rest assured that each person with good intentions will be rewarded with good, despite what a mullah has to say about it. Have faith in God and lets look to the purity of our souls. This is the time when all the good people of this earth need to come closer with evolution of thought.

• Advanced Member

OH MY WOW!

Being a small church or NOT.. this is going to be bad! I really hope and pray it doesn't happen.. BUT honestly.. is burning the Quran going to change our faith? Really.. no!

Let them burn whatever they want.. and we will pray for their souls. I have christian friends and they are NOT like these two idiots who run this parish or the parishioners.

Some people have a brain.. and they tend to think for themselves!! If anything.. they will give Islam so much attention.. it will get people to actually LEARN about it.. and end up converting!!!!!

We just have to be strong and not react in a crazy way. Let them do what they gotta go. In the end.. in this life or the next.. they will pay for it.

We should all try to be kind to each other no matter what. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

I hope that if this does happen.. there isn't a retaliation from this Islamic community.. because it will just get more ugly.

Inshallah.. believers and NON believers.. let's all try to remain peaceful individuals.

Allah knowz best!

Here we go. I think this will be great for the city and for the relations between Muslims and non-Muslims in America.

Mosque Plan Clears Hurdle in New York

04mosquespan-cnd-articleLarge.jpg Ozier Muhammad/The New York TimesSharif El-Gamal, chief executive of SoHo Properties, the developer of the project, center, praised the commission’s decision.

if($$('div.articleSpanImage') != null) { var articleSpanImage = $$('div.articleSpanImage')[0].getElementsByTagName("img")[0]; var articleSpanImageSrc = articleSpanImage.getAttribute('src'); articleSpanImage.setAttribute('src',"http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/global/backgrounds/transparentBG.gif"); var filter = "progId:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src='"+articleSpanImageSrc+"', sizingMethod='scale' )"; articleSpanImage.style.filter = filter; }

By MICHAEL BARBARO and JAVIER C. HERNANDEZ

Published: August 3, 2010

var articleToolsShareData = {"url":"http:\/\/www.nytimes.com\/2010\/08\/04\/nyregion\/04mosque.html","headline":"Mosque Plan Clears Hurdle in New York","description":"With the Statue of Liberty as his backdrop, the mayor called on New Yorkers to reject their suspicions about the 13-story complex.","keywords":"Mosques,World Trade Center (NYC),Bloomberg Michael R,Park51,Manhattan (NYC)","section":"nyregion","sub_section":null,"section_display":"N.Y. \/ Region","sub_section_display":null,"byline":"By <a href=\"http:\/\/topics.nytimes.com\/top\/reference\/timestopics\/people\/b\/michael_barbaro\/index.html?inline=nyt-per\" title=\"More Articles by Michael Barbaro\" class=\"meta-per\">MICHAEL BARBARO and <a href=\"http:\/\/topics.nytimes.com\/top\/reference\/timestopics\/people\/h\/javier_c_hernandez\/index.html?inline=nyt-per\" title=\"More Articles by Javier C. Hernandez\" class=\"meta-per\">JAVIER C. HERNANDEZ","pubdate":"August 3, 2010","passkey":null};function getShareURL() { return encodeURIComponent(articleToolsShareData.url);}function getShareHeadline() { return encodeURIComponent(articleToolsShareData.headline);}function getShareDescription() { return encodeURIComponent(articleToolsShareData.description);}function getShareKeywords() { return encodeURIComponent(articleToolsShareData.keywords);}function getShareSection() { return encodeURIComponent(articleToolsShareData.section);}function getShareSubSection() { return encodeURIComponent(articleToolsShareData.sub_section);}function getShareSectionDisplay() { return encodeURIComponent(articleToolsShareData.section_display);}function getShareSubSectionDisplay() { return encodeURIComponent(articleToolsShareData.sub_section_display);}function getShareByline() { return encodeURIComponent(articleToolsShareData.byline);}function getSharePubdate() { return encodeURIComponent(articleToolsShareData.pubdate);}function getSharePasskey() { return encodeURIComponent(articleToolsShareData.passkey);}

As New York City removed the final hurdle for a controversial mosque near ground zero, Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg forcefully defended the project on Tuesday as a symbol of America’s religious tolerance and sought to reframe a fiery national debate over the project.

With the Statue of Liberty as his backdrop, the mayor pleaded with New Yorkers to reject suspicions about the planned 13-story complex, to be located two blocks north of the World Trade Center site, saying that “we would betray our values if we were to treat Muslims differently than anyone else.” “To cave to popular sentiment would be to hand a victory to the terrorists — and we should not stand for that,” the mayor said.

Grappling with one of the more delicate aspects of the debate, Mr. Bloomberg said that the families of Sept. 11 victims — some of whom have vocally opposed the project — should welcome it.

“The attack was an act of war — and our first responders defended not only our city but also our country and our Constitution,” he said, becoming slightly choked up at one point in his speech, which he delivered on Governors Island. “We do not honor their lives by denying the very constitutional rights they died protecting. We honor their lives by defending those rights — and the freedoms the terrorists attacked.”

But even as the mayor called for the mosque to be embraced, those opposed to the project pledged to aggressively fight it, using both litigation and public pressure. A prominent Republican and foreign policy analyst said he was working with business, civic and political leaders to organize a campaign to persuade architects, contractors and donors to steer clear of the project. He said they would also aggressively scrutinize any donors who supported it.

The Republican, Daniel Senor, a former high-ranking official with the coalition government in Iraq, said that anybody who works with the center “needs to know there is going to be a real stigma associated with this project.”

“Do they really want to be involved with something so detrimental, that might set New York back?” he asked.

Lawyers representing a firefighter who survived 9/11 also said they would file a lawsuit on Wednesday to block the city’s approval.

The plan for the complex, which began as a local zoning dispute, has quickly snowballed into an intense national debate about the nature of Islam and the meaning of the Sept. 11 attacks.

National Republican leaders, like the former House speaker, Newt Gringrich, and Sarah Palin, the 2008 vice presidential nominee, assailed the proposal, calling it offensive. On Friday, the , an influential Jewish civil rights group, declared its opposition, distressing many in the interfaith community.

The disagreement has underscored how differently the World Trade Center site is viewed by those in New York and those outside of it.

In the city, the space has returned, haltingly, to the urban grid, sprouting new office towers and train stops. But beyond New York’s borders, it looms as a powerful symbol of the war on terror and the lives lost on that day.

Those opposed to the project have argued that building a Muslim community center so close to the site where radical Muslims killed about 2,750 people is as much a political statement as a religious gesture, and have demanded that developers find a different location.

Bill Doyle, whose 25-year-old son, Joseph, was killed in the attacks, said many families who lost loved ones at the site were “incensed” about the mosque, viewing it as a tribute to the terrorists behind the hijackings. Part of their anger stems from their broader frustration over redevelopment of the site, and plans for a memorial that would be located beneath street level.

“High up in the air you have a 13-story mosque, outshining the memorial itself,” Mr. Doyle said. “It’s almost a slap in the face.”

Proponents, eager to address the raw feelings the issue has aroused, emphasize that the center would focus on interfaith dialogue, include members of other religions on its board, and feature what its developer called “a Sept. 11 memorial and contemplation space.”

Sharif El-Gamal, the developer, said he was reaching out to elected officials, community groups and opponents to directly explain the center’s mission and allay any fears about it.

But it has been challenging. On Tuesday, at the final hearing on the project, Mr. El-Gamal said he tried to introduce himself to a Republican candidate for governor, Rick A. Lazio, a vocal opponent of the project.

“He just looked at me and walked by,” Mr. El-Gamal said.

On Tuesday morning, the project received its final city approval when the landmarks commission voted 9 to 0 to deny granting historic protection to the building in Lower Manhattan where the $100 million center would be constructed.

Opponents, who have turned out in large numbers to speak out against the plan at public hearings this summer, seemed resigned to losing the vote, and few showed up to protest. After the commission voted, scattered members of the audience shouted “Shame on you!” and “Disgrace!” One woman carried a sign reading, “Don’t Glorify Murders of 3,000; No 9/11 Victory Mosque.”

There were signs that the intense backlash had left moderate American Muslims uneasy about the plan for such a large center near ground zero.

“There is some ambivalence within the community,” said Hussein Rashid, a visiting professor of religious studies at who specializes in Islam in America. “We still want to know who is going to be involved in this. So far, we have heard from just a few Muslim voices. If this is meant to be a community center, who in the community will be involved?”

The mosque presented a potentially challenging political situation for Mr. Bloomberg. Some of his most fervent supporters — religious Jews, working-class whites in the boroughs outside Manhattan and conservative Republicans — opposed the idea.

But Mr. Bloomberg loathes what he sees as old-school ethnic politics. And from the start, he viewed it as a simple question of law and American values, privately expressing consternation at those who sought to block the project. As the fight over the proposal intensified, he encouraged aides to find an occasion for him to deliver a major speech on the topic.

Even some of his friends disagreed with him. But behind the scenes, Mr. Bloomberg was heartened to hear that some of the families of Sept. 11 victims supported his position, and told him so at a fund-raiser for the memorial at the site two weeks ago, aides to the mayor said.

Last Friday, he became all the more determined to speak out after he learned that the Anti-Defamation League, which for weeks has denounced what it saw as bigoted attacks on the planned Muslim center, abruptly announced its opposition.

Mr. Bloomberg was surprised and disappointed, these people said. On Tuesday, when asked about the group’s position, the mayor called it “totally out of character with its stated mission.”

Mr. Bloomberg generally leaves most speechwriting to his aides, but he became heavily involved in writing his defense of the mosque, revising it until just moments before it was delivered. And he enthusiastically agreed that the speech should be given on Governors Island, in sight of the Statue of Liberty.

“We have come here to see the inspiring symbol of liberty that, 250 years later, would greet millions of immigrants in the harbor,” he said, “and we come here to state as strongly as ever — this is the freest city in the world. That is what makes New York special and different and strong.”

Guest Muhamad

any muslim burning a church or bible is no better than a christian burning a mosque or quran. the people burning quran or bible are invoking such a curse against themselves that none of us need to worry about retaliation in this world and/or the next. Allah will take care of them, don't worry! And i would go as far as saying that a muslim burning a bible/church is worse than a christian burning mosque/quran .. because us muslims know better!! It is very clear in our religion that ahl alkitab and their kutub (books) are respected by Allah as legitimate religions and that their prophets are our prophets.

Edited by Muhamad