Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Umm Zaynalabidin

Anyone In London?

Rate this topic

Salam alaikum,

I might be relocating for a time to London from...hmm....sept or oct. It was a hard decision to make due to several personal reasons, but inshallah it will be better for me. I know, the city has some shia places, and I can recall I even met sisters and brothers online from there...so now inshallah I wish to ask some pratical advises, and contacts for the near future, because oh, trust me, as soon as I land, I want to go to a huseyniya!!!:))

(Funny, I stay inside Europe but it kinda feels like I'd emigrate to an Islamic country, heh...almost everything is there)

Add me inshallah on msn iamnoora@hotmail.com

jazakumullah

Salam alaikum,

I might be relocating for a time to London from...hmm....sept or oct. It was a hard decision to make due to several personal reasons, but inshallah it will be better for me. I know, the city has some shia places, and I can recall I even met sisters and brothers online from there...so now inshallah I wish to ask some pratical advises, and contacts for the near future, because oh, trust me, as soon as I land, I want to go to a huseyniya!!!:))

(Funny, I stay inside Europe but it kinda feels like I'd emigrate to an Islamic country, heh...almost everything is there)

Add me inshallah on msn iamnoora@hotmail.com

jazakumullah

Salam aleykom wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

Régen emlékszem hogy olvastam rólad, volt neked egy nagyon szép oldál shia iszlámrol, de probáltam irni email neked de nem valálszoltal

azért emlékesztem rolad amikkor látam a email cimeded, if you wonder, akkor anyám ugyanasz országbol van, azért tudok magyarul :)

ha még élsz akkor irj :)

salam

A lot of people from London are here....Im suprised you got no replies.

Im sure theres some religious folk that will help you out once you get here.

To start you off, maybe you can find the topic on this forum which has all the contact details of the shia mosques and community centres in London. Tried looking for you, but cant find it...

Good luck