Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Meisam786110

What's The Reason/wisdom Behind Having A Unibrow?

Rate this topic

Sure , you'll tell me it's genetics .... I wanna know WHY people (like me) have thick eyebrows with a monobrow ?

I mean, Is it healthy to have it ? Is there a reason we have this? And also, is it considered part of the eyebrow or not?

Because , I can grow a big bush in the middle of my brows ... But then I look untidy and my family literally Forces me to shave it ! Although I prefer not shaving it , I admit I look way better without it ... But then I have to shave it like every 3/4 days which is annoying ...

So overall , tell me what's the reason for the Monobrow , if you know.. ?

W Salam

LOOL! sorry couldn't help it.. just go laser it :P

OOOOOLD Arabs considered uni brows for men as a beauty sign.. hope that make u feel better :P

Edited by wonderer

Some people are fat. Some people are skinny.

Some people are tall. Some people are short.

Some people are hairy. Some people have almost no hair.

These are natural human variations and what society appreciates varies from time to time and place to place.

Just be glad that your particular feature is relatively easy to bring in line with societal standards of beauty.

I bet you could think of many traits (warts, moles, acne just to name a few) that are far harder to change!

Many of us have no choice but to simply live with how we look and trust that we could not have designed ourselves better than Allah has.

Why is this in the Jurisprudence section?

And on a wider note, this is shiachat, not meisamchat. To be honest, I really didn't need to know you have a unibrow, and I think it's safe to say most of us don't really care. Nor do we care to read threads where you're flirting with females describing how hot you think you are, and asking how to pick up Shi`i women. So try to keep the focus of this forum on our religion, not yourself.

And on a wider note, this is shiachat, not meisamchat. To be honest, I really didn't need to know you have a unibrow, and I think it's safe to say most of us don't really care. Nor do we care to read threads where you're flirting with females describing how hot you think you are, and asking how to pick up Shi`i women. So try to keep the focus of this forum on our religion, not yourself.

(bismillah)

(salam)

This was a good topic.

Everyone should read it, including the OP. :!!!:

LOL well I'm not trying to turn this into meisamchat , and if you really didn't care ... You wouldn't bother to read my threads like this one :) but it seems you just can't get enough of my rather interesting topics , eh? ;D

And hameedeh ... What was so funny about the OP ? Lol ... It was a serious query :)

thanks to everyone who tried to answer the question and didn't scoff at me aka macisaac

W salam

(salam)

I am moving this to Brothers Forum.

This topic should come with this warning "Sisters, please do not click".

Zareen, that is pure discrimination, why would you think this belongs in the brothers forum, no one cares, if any thing, the sisters can give him grooming tips

I have a unibrow, I don't shave or pluck it... who cares?

Why are people so concerned with how they look all of the time. Take a bath, be clean, do wudhu, be content with how Allah azzawajal created you, and pass your test Insha'Allah.

Search google for pictures of celebrities without make-up, we're all ugly under the masks we put on, but we're all beautiful when looked at with piety.

LOL well I'm not trying to turn this into meisamchat , and if you really didn't care ... You wouldn't bother to read my threads like this one :) but it seems you just can't get enough of my rather interesting topics , eh? ;D

Perhaps he decided to do so because he is an admin or indeed simply because he wanted to tell you that this, just like all your other threads, is a stupid one. I fully concur with him.

And hameedeh ... What was so funny about the OP ? Lol ... It was a serious query :)

thanks to everyone who tried to answer the question and didn't scoff at me aka macisaac

W salam

(bismillah)

(salam)

Little bro, I was not laughing at you as in funny! That sign :!!!: is for exclamation as in surprise! I was referring to your topic called "Are We Accounted For What We Write ? As in, on the Internet."

That is a very good topic and I hope everyone reads it! :!!!:

This is the funny one --> :D

Another funny one --> :lol:

So, no, I was not making any fun of you. Take care agha Meisam.