Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Meisam786110

Who Would Love To Lead Prayers At Masjid-ul-haram?

Rate this topic

I soo wish a Shia could lead prayers at masjid-ul-haram ... But will that ever happen ? I doubt it :( ...

I mean , what a blessing it would be to lead millions of people in prayer and pray right in front of the most sacred structure on earth?

How would you feel if you got that chance ? ... And finally pray the way the Ahlul Bayt (as) pray ,.. Not the Salafi way ... ? I just wish I could pray there so that in the end of the prayer , I can say "Allahhumma salle ala Muhammad wa Aalie Muhammed!" 3 times in the loud microphone speakers Instead of "Salam alaikum w Rahmatullah" so that everyone, even wahabis, can hear it lol ! Because no one who leads prayers there does salwat ... Why don't they do it ..!!

W Salam

Edited by Meisam786110

i heard that sunni'z cant pray behind a shia imam ,because it's haram for them. :unsure:

so if a shia imam comes to replace the sunni one , there will be less muslims in makka ..because sunni'z wont pray there.And sunni's make 85% of the muslims...so imagine only 15% of the muslims remaining in Makka ...it's almost empty !!

i heard that sunni'z cant pray behind a shia imam ,because it's haram for them. :unsure:

so if a shia imam comes to replace the sunni one , there will be less muslims in makka ..because sunni'z wont pray there.And sunni's make 85% of the muslims...so imagine only 15% of the muslims remaining in Makka ...it's almost empty !!

That can't apply to all sunnis surely? But thats the problem with the saudis, they spend their money in devious ways,in uk, they fund something like 75% of mosques -not all classify themselves as wahabi, but nevertheless I bet they push their unpleasant ideology on everyone. I went to college with quite a few people who seemed to think that bin laden is some kind of hero. Lack of education on both sides of fence really is ruining our religion. That's probably why our Holy Prophet said that we should always seek to educate our selves.

By the way,I heard that a while iran stopped letting Iranians go the hajj and umra for a short period, and the saudis started crying about loss of revenue, we are kaffirs,but they want our money

That can't apply to all sunnis surely? But thats the problem with the saudis, they spend their money in devious ways,in uk, they fund something like 75% of mosques -not all classify themselves as wahabi, but nevertheless I bet they push their unpleasant ideology on everyone. I went to college with quite a few people who seemed to think that bin laden is some kind of hero. Lack of education on both sides of fence really is ruining our religion. That's probably why our Holy Prophet said that we should always seek to educate our selves.

By the way,I heard that a while iran stopped letting Iranians go the hajj and umra for a short period, and the saudis started crying about loss of revenue, we are kaffirs,but they want our money

Lol very true , some Wahabis are corrupted or their knowledge of islam is corrupted ...

Btw, I wouldn't want khameini to lead prayers there, nothing against him. It's just that I'd prefer a Shia Aalim who can recite the Quran nicely ... The ones who Lead prayers there have amazing quranic recitations , I'll admit .. Much better than the way us Shia recite our prayers, personally.

But I don't think we Shia pray in congregation in masjidul haram .. Do we? I haven't been there so I wouldn't know ... Btw why do these Salafi recite only half a chapter in their obligatory salah .. Doesn't that make the prayer invalid? ..

W Salam

(salam)

(bismillah)

I went to college with quite a few people who seemed to think that bin laden is some kind of hero. Lack of education on both sides of fence really is ruining our religion.

Umm, Bin Laden is not considered part of the "wahhabi" ideology. He has actually been condemned by the big time salaafee scholars. (i.e. Bin Baaz calling Bin Laden a Khaarijee)

(salam)