Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Meisam786110

Ahlul Bayt Mojeza In A House ! Plz Read !

Rate this topic

I can recount so many miracles that I have witnessed with Ahlul Bayt (as) , .... And I'm not talking about YouTube mojezas yh ... What im about to tell you is more shocking than what youve seen ... All you Have to do is BELIEVE me because I do not lie about these things as I love Ahlul Bayt (as) 

In Pakistan this lady I know had her small livingroom dedicated to the ahlul bayt and imams and she had an 'Alam' for each imam , and panjatan pak names and everything was so colourful and beautifully decorated  , 

.....on the day of arbaeen last year and after that ...Many Extraordinary things happened which , unfortunately, most of you might not believe even if I swear to Allah (swt) that it really did happen , for example:

1. The Walls leaked of water , the smell of musk ( this has happened in many places, I'm sure you've seen that)

2. Pink petals were suddenly scattered all over the floor , nobody did that , and there's no window in the living room.

3. The alams leaked with honey and musky water .

4. A tasbeeh with the name of Allah and the names of ahlul bayt written in black, suddenly appeared inside a sealed glass ..

5. The portrait of the Kaaba also leaked of musk water and , the portrait shrine of imam Reza (as) leaked too but ALSO a frame suddenly appeared on the picture , which no one could reach .

6. The musalla ( or ja namaz in Urdu) was laid out by ITSELF whenever it was time for prayer !

7. This is the biggest thing ... Suddenly one morning ,Written in sand/mud type on the floor was written in urdu ( I can't remember what it exactly says , but I've got a pic of it , which I'll get) , it said " we are present in this house , hussain, um kulthum , Fatima , MEHDI , (and other blessed members of the ahl bayt, I'll find out) do not move from this house ( can't remeber all of it ) jaferi JINN is doing work for us "!

8.  LISTEN TO THIS ! After ashura or arbaeen,  the family of this blessed living room put away all the alams into a cupboard for next ashura and the NEXT day , when they went into the room ... They saw 4 alams still out ! It was the alams of Hussein, Hassan, Ali and Fatima (as) ! 

This was clearly a sign that the presence of ahlul bayt (as) is there and so they dedicated the room to the rememberance of ahlul bayt (as) (Btw this is the first miracle I heard and I was so shocked and happy)

9. the teenager son in the house was going for prayer which was in the blessed living room when suddenly he saw a realy bright light and he screamed and fainted ... I'm still trying to figure out if it was angel, jinn or Noor of ahlul bayt (as) !

10. These ladies were doing a majlis in the room , when suddenly the glass was steamed with words of the ahlul bayt and in Urdu it said something like "we are here" !

11. The ahlul bayt has been in constant contact ever since , but my heart literally tears apart that nobody will believe, I know how the Prophets felt :/

This is ^^ the greatest thing I've seen in my life and I swear I even got to drink the musky water that was leaking from the alam and the wall ... oh And by the way the room has such a strong  beautiful smell that even your clothes get stained with it !

And I've written alot , so I clearly can't be lying .... If only you knew ! If only you saw ! :'0

It just shows if you really dedicate a pure room in your house for Ahlul Bayt , this can also happen to you ! Not only in the masjids .

Wa salam 

Quran 53:59-62

ÇÚæÐ ÈÇááå ãä ÇáÔíØä ÇáÑÌíã

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

ÃóÝóãöäú åóٰÐóÇ ٱáúÍóÏöíËö ÊóÚúÌóÈõæäó

Do you then wonder at this announcement?

æóÊóÖúÍóßõæäó æóáóÇ ÊóÈúßõæäó

And will you laugh and not weep?

æóÃóäÊõãú ÓóٰãöÏõæäó

While you are indulging in varieties.

۩ ÝóٱÓúÌõÏõæÇ۟ áöáøóåö æóٱÚúÈõÏõæÇ۟

So make obeisance to Allah and serve (Him).

This post does raises two possibilities

firstly the ahlul-bait resort to cheap parlour tricks to impress their followers

or secondly the miracles are fakes.

The Ahlul-Bait have no reason/need to resort to cheap parlour tricks to impress or bring their followers closer to them

Edited by A true Sunni

true Sunni ,

I know someone like you wouldn't believe , because you clearly haven't understood the status and virtue of the Ahlul Bayt in the eyes of Allah !

This is no parlour trick nor is it fake .... Musk water doesn't just suddenly leak from the wall , and honey doesn't just suddenly appear on an alam ... This has a purpose ... Because the room was dedicated to the Ahlul Bayt (as) and to the tragedy of Karbala and there was purity in the room and the family and so they were rewarded with closeness to the ahlul bayt (as) by Allah (swt)

you must understand, they were the people of whom Allah (swt) asked Adam (as) "tell me the names of those" ... The names that were being reffered to was the lights of the Ahlul Bayt (as) who were created from the light of Allah (swt) ... This is the status they are given in the quran and many other places in the Quran.

Remember what Rasulullah said .... Stay with the Quran AND my Ahlul bayt , ahlul bayt , ahlul bayt (he said this THREE times) ... Because if there is no Ahlul Bayt there is no Quran and there is no Islam ... Our love for them is wajib ... They are the interpreters of the Quran , and they sacrificed their lives whilst being oppressed .

So the miracle is true, I promise you .... But like I said , people like you will still not believe .... You'll never understand the Quran properly without the Ahlul Bayt (as) .... Because you have Isolated them , you have been taught absurd things , like you will actually see Allah which is not true ... If you understood the Quran , you'd know the status of Ahlul Bayt (as) .

W Salam

true Sunni ,

I know someone like you wouldn't believe , because you clearly haven't understood the status and virtue of the Ahlul Bayt in the eyes of Allah !

This is no parlour trick nor is it fake .... Musk water doesn't just suddenly leak from the wall , and honey doesn't just suddenly appear on an alam ... This has a purpose ... Because the room was dedicated to the Ahlul Bayt (as) and to the tragedy of Karbala and there was purity in the room and the family and so they were rewarded with closeness to the ahlul bayt (as) by Allah (swt)

you must understand, they were the people of whom Allah (swt) asked Adam (as) "tell me the names of those" ... The names that were being reffered to was the lights of the Ahlul Bayt (as) who were created from the light of Allah (swt) ... This is the status they are given in the quran and many other places in the Quran.

Remember what Rasulullah said .... Stay with the Quran AND my Ahlul bayt , ahlul bayt , ahlul bayt (he said this THREE times) ... Because if there is no Ahlul Bayt there is no Quran and there is no Islam ... Our love for them is wajib ... They are the interpreters of the Quran , and they sacrificed their lives whilst being oppressed .

So the miracle is true, I promise you .... But like I said , people like you will still not believe .... You'll never understand the Quran properly without the Ahlul Bayt (as) .... Because you have Isolated them , you have been taught absurd things , like you will actually see Allah which is not true ... If you understood the Quran , you'd know the status of Ahlul Bayt (as) .

W Salam

As I was pointing out why does a 'true believer' like you need these miracles to believe. All these 'miracles' can be duplicated like cheap parlour tricks designed to amuse/con the guillible. Is there any hadith to say they performed these cheap parlour tricks during their lifetime. If not why would they want to do it after their death.

Some relics in Orthodox Christian churches have exuded myrrh and filled rooms with beautiful scents, so I must say that I'm a little skeptical about the report you have provided us. dry.gif What is to say that this is not some trick played by humans or jinn? If it is true, then Alhamdiallah!

This reminds me of those stories of statues of the Virgin Mary crying real tears. People of all religions claim to experience these kinds of things. To be honest I'm a bit scepetical of this stuff. What would be the purposeof these miracles? As a reward for keeping a shrine to the Ahlul Bayt (as)?

Was any attempt made to document all this? Video recordings, pictures, telling neighbours? Did you keep any of this water?

Brother Meisam,

I believe you 110%.

Don't worry about the doubters. It is sufficient to know that Allah swt sees your efforts in coveying the Truth and will reward you handsomely in sha Allah.

Quran 3:173

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

ٱáøóÐöíäó ÞóÇáó áóåõãõ ٱáäøóÇÓõ Åöäøó ٱáäøóÇÓó ÞóÏú ÌóãóÚõæÇ۟ áóßõãú ÝóٱÎúÔóæúåõãú ÝóÒóÇÏóåõãú ÅöíãóٰäðۭÇ æóÞóÇáõæÇ۟ ÍóÓúÈõäóÇ ٱááøóåõ æóäöÚúãó ٱáúæóßöíáõ

Those to whom the people said: Surely men have gathered against you, therefore fear them, but this increased their faith, and they said: Allah is sufficient for us and most excellent is the Protector.

Quran 9:129

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

ÝóÅöä ÊóæóáøóæúÇ۟ ÝóÞõáú ÍóÓúÈöìó ٱááøóåõ áóÇٓ Åöáóٰåó ÅöáøóÇ åõæó ۖ Úóáóíúåö ÊóæóßøóáúÊõ ۖ æóåõæó ÑóÈøõ ٱáúÚóÑúÔö ٱáúÚóÙöíãö

But if they turn back, say: Allah is sufficient for me, there is no god but He; on Him do I rely, and He is the Lord of mighty power.

Ali

Brother Meisam,

I believe you 110%.

Don't worry about the doubters. It is sufficient to know that Allah swt sees your efforts in coveying the Truth and will reward you handsomely in sha Allah.

Quran 3:173

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

ٱáóøÐöíäó ÞóÇáó áóåõãõ ٱáäóøÇÓõ Åöäóø ٱáäóøÇÓó ÞóÏú ÌóãóÚõæÇ۟ áóßõãú ÝóٱÎúÔóæúåõãú ÝóÒóÇÏóåõãú ÅöíãóٰäðۭÇ æóÞóÇáõæÇ۟ ÍóÓúÈõäóÇ ٱááóøåõ æóäöÚúãó ٱáúæóßöíáõ

Those to whom the people said: Surely men have gathered against you, therefore fear them, but this increased their faith, and they said: Allah is sufficient for us and most excellent is the Protector.

Quran 9:129

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

ÝóÅöä ÊóæóáóøæúÇ۟ ÝóÞõáú ÍóÓúÈöìó ٱááóøåõ áóÂ Åöáóٰåó ÅöáóøÇ åõæó ۖ Úóáóíúåö ÊóæóßóøáúÊõ ۖ æóåõæó ÑóÈõø ٱáúÚóÑúÔö ٱáúÚóÙöíãö

But if they turn back, say: Allah is sufficient for me, there is no god but He; on Him do I rely, and He is the Lord of mighty power.

Ali

shukran , Aliadams you're very wise :) at least I have one person that believes me that is sufficient ...

For the rest of the doubters and scoffers ... Pictures were taken and two videos were shot of what was happening ... For example the walls had random huge patches on it that came from nowhere , a plumber came to check and said there was no reason for water to suddenly appear on different places on the walls as there no pipes or anything that couldve done this ... Plus it was musk water!

I did have a bottle with the musky water in it and OMG ... It was so powerful and beautiful , like when you drink it for a second you feel dazed ... But it reminded me of the ahlul bayt so much ... Because Rasulullah (saw) used to apply musk on himself and the ahlul Bayreuth had a certain natural beautiful odour ... I wish you couldve have tried :(

And yes a jinn is doing all this work but a good jinn whom the Ahlul Bayt called "jaferi jinn" (a famous jinn people in Karachi have heard about)... No mischievous jinn would dare mess around with the ahlul bayt as Allah has protected them and their status is high with Allah (swt)

this all happened in Karachi , I can't tell you wear as it's been kept under the rug ... And I think ayatollah seestani was contacted although he didn't pick up but his assistant did , but seestani told them to leave everything the way it is I think , he knows about it and very few friends and family , that's it .. The family doesn't want media to be involved as this might cause controversy and the miracle could go away .

So it's up to you to believe or not ... When I'm older , I'm gonna dedicate a room for the Ahlul Bayt and tragedy of kerbala

AND BTW !! Ahlul Bayt ARE NOT DEAD , True Sunni ! They were martyred ! And what does Quran say about the martyrs ? "do not say of those who are killed in the way of Allah that they are dead, on the contrary they are alive but you do not

percieve it" ... This is a verse somewhere on surah baqarah , I'm sure you've heard it ... There's proof !

W salam

Is it necessary to believe that Ahlul Bayt according to Shia terminology MUST have miracles? Can't they be just good persons to be followed?

My brother said it above.

Quran 2:31

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

æóÚóáøóãó ÁóÇÏóãó ٱáúÃóÓúãóÇٓÁó ßõáøóåóÇ Ëõãøó ÚóÑóÖóåõãú Úóáóì ٱáúãóáóٰٓÆößóÉö ÝóÞóÇáó ÃóäۢÈöÜٔõæäöì ÈöÃóÓúãóÇٓÁö åóٰٓÄõáóÇٓÁö Åöä ßõäÊõãú ÕóٰÏöÞöíäó

And He taught Adam all the names, then presented them to the angels; then He said: Tell me the names of those if you are right.

åóٰٓÄõáóÇٓÁö is a noun for pointing at plural animates who are present

ÃÓã ÅÔÇÑÉ ááÚÇÞá ááÌãÚ ááÍÇÖÑ

Can you define who åóٰٓÄõáóÇٓÁö are?

Ali

shukran , Aliadams you're very wise :) at least I have one person that believes me that is sufficient ...

For the rest of the doubters and scoffers ... Pictures were taken and two videos were shot of what was happening ... For example the walls had random huge patches on it that came from nowhere , a plumber came to check and said there was no reason for water to suddenly appear on different places on the walls as there no pipes or anything that couldve done this ... Plus it was musk water!

I did have a bottle with the musky water in it and OMG ... It was so powerful and beautiful , like when you drink it for a second you feel dazed ... But it reminded me of the ahlul bayt so much ... Because Rasulullah (saw) used to apply musk on himself and the ahlul Bayreuth had a certain natural beautiful odour ... I wish you couldve have tried :(

And yes a jinn is doing all this work but a good jinn whom the Ahlul Bayt called "jaferi jinn" (a famous jinn people in Karachi have heard about)... No mischievous jinn would dare mess around with the ahlul bayt as Allah has protected them and their status is high with Allah (swt)

this all happened in Karachi , I can't tell you wear as it's been kept under the rug ... And I think ayatollah seestani was contacted although he didn't pick up but his assistant did , but seestani told them to leave everything the way it is I think , he knows about it and very few friends and family , that's it .. The family doesn't want media to be involved as this might cause controversy and the miracle could go away .

So it's up to you to believe or not ... When I'm older , I'm gonna dedicate a room for the Ahlul Bayt and tragedy of kerbala

AND BTW !! Ahlul Bayt ARE NOT DEAD , True Sunni ! They were martyred ! And what does Quran say about the martyrs ? "do not say of those who are killed in the way of Allah that they are dead, on the contrary they are alive but you do not

percieve it" ... This is a verse somewhere on surah baqarah , I'm sure you've heard it ... There's proof !

W salam

Well, if you have videos and pictures, why not post them? A lot more people would be willing to believe if there was actually some evidence to examine. I don't wish to cast doubt on your sincerity, but you must realise that it isn't very wise for people to believe everything they read from anonymous internet posters. Even if someone were to tell me a story like this in person, I would ask for some proof. I'm not saying you are lying, but since you have said you are posting this story in order to strengthen our faith, it would halp if you could provide something that could at least be examined. Even a single picture would be something.

Another thing that makes me doutful is that this happened in Pakistan. Now, I could be completely wrong about this, but it seems like a lot of these supernatural events tend to be witnessed and recounted by Pakistanis. I've never met another group of people that have witnessed so many miracles, or have been possessed by so much black magic. If all these stories were to be believed, nearly every family in Pakistan has had at least one family member who has had black magic done on them.

You should also realise that some pretty incredible miracles are also supposed to have been witnessed by people of other faiths, and the documentation is a lot stronger than what we have here: http://www.crystalinks.com/miracles.html

If any if these had happened to Shias, then we would still be reading hundreds of threads about it on this forum now.

Take a look at this one, people all over the world were able to reproduce the 'miracle' for a while : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_milk_miracle

Quran 2:154

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

æóáóÇ ÊóÞõæáõæÇ۟ áöãóä íõÞúÊóáõ Ýöì ÓóÈöíáö ٱááøóåö ÃóãúæóٰÊñۢ ۚ Èóáú ÃóÍúíóÇٓÁñۭ æóáóٰßöä áøóÇ ÊóÔúÚõÑõæäó

And do not speak of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead; nay, (they are) alive, but you do not perceive.

It is an order from Allah swt and those who don't obey Allah or His Messenger, Allah swt says about them:

Quran 3:32

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

Þõáú ÃóØöíÚõæÇ۟ ٱááøóåó æóٱáÑøóÓõæáó ۖ ÝóÅöä ÊóæóáøóæúÇ۟ ÝóÅöäøó ٱááøóåó áóÇ íõÍöÈøõ ٱáúßóٰÝöÑöíäó

Say: Obey Allah and the Apostle; but if they turn back, then surely Allah does not love the unbelievers.

Quran 3:132

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

æóÃóØöíÚõæÇ۟ ٱááøóåó æóٱáÑøóÓõæáó áóÚóáøóßõãú ÊõÑúÍóãõæäó

And obey Allah and the Apostle, that you may be shown mercy.

Quran 5:92

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

æóÃóØöíÚõæÇ۟ ٱááøóåó æóÃóØöíÚõæÇ۟ ٱáÑøóÓõæáó æóٱÍúÐóÑõæÇ۟ ۚ ÝóÅöä ÊóæóáøóíúÊõãú ÝóٱÚúáóãõæÂ۟ ÃóäøóãóÇ Úóáóìٰ ÑóÓõæáöäóÇ ٱáúÈóáóٰÛõ ٱáúãõÈöíäõ

And obey Allah and obey the apostle and be cautious; but if you turn back, then know that only a clear deliverance of the message is (incumbent) on Our apostle.

Quran 8:20

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

íóٰٓÃóíøõåóÇ ٱáøóÐöíäó ÁóÇãóäõæÂ۟ ÃóØöíÚõæÇ۟ ٱááøóåó æóÑóÓõæáóåõۥ æóáóÇ ÊóæóáøóæúÇ۟ Úóäúåõ æóÃóäÊõãú ÊóÓúãóÚõæäó

O you who believe! obey Allah and His Apostle and do not turn back from Him while you hear.

Quran 8:46

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

æóÃóØöíÚõæÇ۟ ٱááøóåó æóÑóÓõæáóåõۥ æóáóÇ ÊóäóٰÒóÚõæÇ۟ ÝóÊóÝúÔóáõæÇ۟ æóÊóÐúåóÈó ÑöíÍõßõãú ۖ æóٱÕúÈöÑõæÂ۟ ۚ Åöäøó ٱááøóåó ãóÚó ٱáÕøóٰÈöÑöíäó

And obey Allah and His Apostle and do not quarrel for then you will be weak in hearts and your power will depart, and be patient; surely Allah is with the patient.

Quran 24:54

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

Þõáú ÃóØöíÚõæÇ۟ ٱááøóåó æóÃóØöíÚõæÇ۟ ٱáÑøóÓõæáó ۖ ÝóÅöä ÊóæóáøóæúÇ۟ ÝóÅöäøóãóÇ Úóáóíúåö ãóÇ Íõãøöáó æóÚóáóíúßõã ãøóÇ ÍõãøöáúÊõãú ۖ æóÅöä ÊõØöíÚõæåõ ÊóåúÊóÏõæÇ۟ ۚ æóãóÇ Úóáóì ٱáÑøóÓõæáö ÅöáøóÇ ٱáúÈóáóٰÛõ ٱáúãõÈöíäõ

Say: Obey Allah and obey the Apostle; but if you turn back, then on him rests that which is imposed on him and on you rests that which is imposed on you; and if you obey him, you are on the right way; and nothing rests on the Apostle but clear delivering (of the message).

Quran 47:33-34

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

íóٰٓÃóíøõåóÇ ٱáøóÐöíäó ÁóÇãóäõæÂ۟ ÃóØöíÚõæÇ۟ ٱááøóåó æóÃóØöíÚõæÇ۟ ٱáÑøóÓõæáó æóáóÇ ÊõÈúØöáõæÂ۟ ÃóÚúãóٰáóßõãú

O you who believe! obey Allah and obey the Apostle, and do not make your deeds of no effect.

Åöäøó ٱáøóÐöíäó ßóÝóÑõæÇ۟ æóÕóÏøõæÇ۟ Úóä ÓóÈöíáö ٱááøóåö Ëõãøó ãóÇÊõæÇ۟ æóåõãú ßõÝøóÇÑñۭ Ýóáóä íóÛúÝöÑó ٱááøóåõ áóåõãú

Surely those who disbelieve and turn away from Allah's way, then they die while they are unbelievers, Allah will by no means forgive them.

NEVER SAY THOSE WHO ARE KILLED IN THE WAY OF Allah "ARE DEAD". NEVER NEVER NEVER. UNDERSTOOD YA UMMAT MUHAMMED (pbuh+f)?

OR MUHHAMMED (pbuh+f) WILL REJECT YOU>

BE VERY CAREFUL

IT IS AN ORDER FROM Allah ALMIGHTY.

Ali Adams

God > infinity

Haider , I will try to post a picture but I can't promise anything ... Know that all I'm telling you is secret and I can't let my family know ... Because they said no one can know about it ... But I will sincerely try inshallah and I'll put it in this thread and a seperate one ...

And yh , haider, you have got a point ... Miracles happen alot in Pakistan ... Although the miracle I'm telling you is the biggest miracle I've seen and I've never seen reciprocal Miracles happening in the same place before like this

And in reference to the website of these "miracles" so of them are true and some of them aren't miracles ... So for example the girl who drop glass from her forehead is a miracle no doubt (could be black magic though) , and the miracle which says the girls saw Bibi Maryam (as) light in the sky is also true I think ... Because along with Bibi Fatima (as) and Bibi Khadija (as) she is one of the women who has been chosen above all women of the worlds as the Quran says , so because Christians show devotion and love for her , just as we show love for ahlul bayt , then the same sort of miracles can occur with them .

Although the Ahlul Bayt have a even higher status , so the mojeza I told you wouldn't really occur with the Christians as they worship Jesus alongside God , whereas we don't , we show devotion and love to the Ahlul Bayt (as) for the sake of Allah (swt).

Ishallah I'll get bak to u with a picture :) then u have go beleive me

Wa salam

As I was pointing out why does a 'true believer' like you need these miracles to believe. All these 'miracles' can be duplicated like cheap parlour tricks designed to amuse/con the guillible. Is there any hadith to say they performed these cheap parlour tricks during their lifetime. If not why would they want to do it after their death.

Hey true Sunni. The Jews also called Prophet Jesus fake and branded him as a trickster, prankster, magician. MAZALLAH!! but what he was performing was miracles so you believe in his Prophet hood and message.

IT is surely possible that these things have happened. Why not?

I have Alams who lead blood on the 10th Muharram in Ashura. these Alams are doing it since before i was born. the Alams my family has are 400 years old. i am not saying that these alams are alive. Its a miracle.. a sign.. and when this is happening right before our eyes.. how can we reject it??

they appear like how sweat appears on our hand.. body through our pores. I checked if the alams have pores. it does not. the only conclusion is that Its from Allah.. because there is no magician pranksters present in our house. So, it a miracle and some supernatural spiritual beings are present.. maybe its a believer Jinnie. but i do believe in supernatural spiritual beings present with us.

Zanadine.

Hey true Sunni. The Jews also called Prophet Jesus fake and branded him as a trickster, prankster, magician. MAZALLAH!! but what he was performing was miracles so you believe in his Prophet hood and message.

IT is surely possible that these things have happened. Why not?

I have Alams who lead blood on the 10th Muharram in Ashura. these Alams are doing it since before i was born. the Alams my family has are 400 years old. i am not saying that these alams are alive. Its a miracle.. a sign.. and when this is happening right before our eyes.. how can we reject it??

they appear like how sweat appears on our hand.. body through our pores. I checked if the alams have pores. it does not. the only conclusion is that Its from Allah.. because there is no magician pranksters present in our house. So, it a miracle and some supernatural spiritual beings are present.. maybe its a believer Jinnie. but i do believe in supernatural spiritual beings present with us.

Zanadine.

Do you have any pics or video?

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatu

Ya Ali saas Madad

Dear Brother Meisam786110.

You should have no doubt that i believe you.

I would just like to point out that Jafar jinn (ra) is dead, so the jinns who are visiting your house are probably the progeny of Jafar Jinn or other jinns.

I would also love to see some pictures if possible.

Ghulam Mahdi

So the Ahlul Bayt (as) wrote in Urdu? :unsure: I know their knowledge is beyond the bounds of language, but I did a double-take at that one.

On a serious note, things like this happen quite frequently in the subcontinent; sounds like a case of some really maulaayi jinns. :) To be honest, though, this is far too ostentatious to ring true as a miracle of the Ahlul Bayt (as) themselves; the erratic etiquette and lack of formality is off.

My brother said it above.

Quran 2:31

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

æóÚóáøóãó ÁóÇÏóãó ٱáúÃóÓúãóÇٓÁó ßõáøóåóÇ Ëõãøó ÚóÑóÖóåõãú Úóáóì ٱáúãóáóٰٓÆößóÉö ÝóÞóÇáó ÃóäۢÈöÜٔõæäöì ÈöÃóÓúãóÇٓÁö åóٰٓÄõáóÇٓÁö Åöä ßõäÊõãú ÕóٰÏöÞöíäó

And He taught Adam all the names, then presented them to the angels; then He said: Tell me the names of those if you are right.

åóٰٓÄõáóÇٓÁö is a noun for pointing at plural animates who are present

ÃÓã ÅÔÇÑÉ ááÚÇÞá ááÌãÚ ááÍÇÖÑ

Can you define who åóٰٓÄõáóÇٓÁö are?

Ali

Jesus AS reply in Quran:

5:117 And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a Witness to all things.' "

Autumn brother, just to let you know ... It was the "jaferi jinn" who wrote it in Urdu by the command of the Ahlul Bayt .

Autumn , you said " To be honest, though, this is far too ostentatious to ring true as a miracle of the Ahlul Bayt themselves; the erratic etiquette and lack of formality is off"

Yep , I agree with you, it happened all of a sudden , BUT the miracles happened at a time of relevance , such as the day of Ashura, Arbaeen, although now it just happens when prayers are offered or it just happens without anybody realising and the family members were kind of scared of going to the room because they knew there was a presence there .

But now they're used to it , and they've put a big double door to the living room (the living room was rounded and open without a door) which I have been told, opens and closes by ITSELF whenever someone is coming in , even when it gets LOCKED !

The etiquette wasn't erratic actually, I wouldn't say that, the miracles were amazing and beautiful but it was shocking .... And the ahlul bayt (as) cannot send a message to the family in Arabic , because they don't know Arabic and the Ahlul Bayt knows they're giving a message to a people who speak Urdu so the message had to be in that language .

Btw this other big miracle happened with this little girl but I can't tell you out of precaution ..

W salam

Assalamu Alaikum

Ya Ali saas Madad

Brother Meisam

I dont know if you read my preivous message but it cannot be Jafar Jinn (ra) because he passed away 100-200 years ago.

Ghulam Mahdi

Ali Ali

Assalamu Alaikum

Ya Ali saas Madad

Brother Meisam

I dont know if you read my preivous message but it cannot be Jafar Jinn (ra) because he passed away 100-200 years ago.

Ghulam Mahdi

Ali Ali

Huh? Where did you read this ? And anyway , if it is true , then this must be the soul of jafar jinn sent by the Ahlul Bayt (as) to do these miracles and show the signs ... Because I don't think any normal jinn can do these sorts of miracles for the ahlul bayt .. I think jaferi jinn serves ahlul bayt (as) ... Tell me what you think .

W salam

Jesus AS reply in Quran:

5:117 And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a Witness to all things.' "

Salam brother,

Jesus (peace be upon him and his mother) was talking about his people in this life. See the verse before.

Quran 5:116-118

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

æóÅöÐú ÞóÇáó ٱááøóåõ íóٰÚöíÓóì ٱÈúäó ãóÑúíóãó ÁóÃóäÊó ÞõáúÊó áöáäøóÇÓö ٱÊøóÎöÐõæäöì æóÃõãøöìó Åöáóٰåóíúäö ãöä Ïõæäö ٱááøóåö ۖ ÞóÇáó ÓõÈúÍóٰäóßó ãóÇ íóßõæäõ áöìٓ Ãóäú ÃóÞõæáó ãóÇ áóíúÓó áöì ÈöÍóÞøò ۚ Åöä ßõäÊõ ÞõáúÊõåõۥ ÝóÞóÏú ÚóáöãúÊóåõۥ ۚ ÊóÚúáóãõ ãóÇ Ýöì äóÝúÓöì æóáóÇٓ ÃóÚúáóãõ ãóÇ Ýöì äóÝúÓößó ۚ Åöäøóßó ÃóäÊó Úóáøóٰãõ ٱáúÛõíõæÈö

And when Allah will say: O Isa son of Marium! did you say to men, Take me and my mother for two gods besides Allah he will say: Glory be to Thee, it did not befit me that I should say what I had no right to (say); if I had said it, Thou wouldst indeed have known it; Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I do not know what is in Thy mind, surely Thou art the great Knower of the unseen things.

ãóÇ ÞõáúÊõ áóåõãú ÅöáøóÇ ãóÇٓ ÃóãóÑúÊóäöì Èöåöۦٓ Ãóäö ٱÚúÈõÏõæÇ۟ ٱááøóåó ÑóÈøöì æóÑóÈøóßõãú ۚ æóßõäÊõ Úóáóíúåöãú ÔóåöíÏðۭÇ ãøóÇ ÏõãúÊõ Ýöíåöãú ۖ ÝóáóãøóÇ ÊóæóÝøóíúÊóäöì ßõäÊó ÃóäÊó ٱáÑøóÞöíÈó Úóáóíúåöãú ۚ æóÃóäÊó Úóáóìٰ ßõáøö ÔóìúÁòۢ ÔóåöíÏñ

I did not say to them aught save what Thou didst enjoin me with: That serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord, and I was a witness of them so long as I was among them, but when Thou didst cause me to die, Thou wert the watcher over them, and Thou art witness of all things.

Åöä ÊõÚóÐøöÈúåõãú ÝóÅöäøóåõãú ÚöÈóÇÏõßó ۖ æóÅöä ÊóÛúÝöÑú áóåõãú ÝóÅöäøóßó ÃóäÊó ٱáúÚóÒöíÒõ ٱáúÍóßöíãõ

If Thou shouldst chastise them, then surely they are Thy servants; and if Thou shouldst forgive them, then surely Thou art the Mighty, the Wise.

Try again :)

Ali

I did have a bottle with the musky water in it and OMG ... It was so powerful and beautiful , like when you drink it for a second you feel dazed ...

(bismillah)

(salam)

Did the family of the house give you the bottle with the musky water? Should you drink something while not sure what it is? :no:

Do you still have that same bottle? You could give it to the ayatollah to analyze and see if it is anything unusual.

salam..

okeyy this kind of thing is kinda freaking me out :unsure:

are you sure it's not some jinn posing ? ............im really scared.

i believed you until 1 user said that they dont write in Urdu .... :unsure:

idk ... :o

of course they can write in Urdu , they can write in any language! And plz don't doubt the mojeza , and don't be scared ... It was a blessing

and hameedeh , yes we knew it was water , only it had the scent of musk which was very strong ... It is miracle water that leaked from the wall , it wasn't dangerous , it was normal ... And guess what ? .... Even when the musk water in the bottle was starting to finish , I filled it up with alot of normal tap water ... And the scent of musk was still there ! It's like the musk is Part of the water ... And no one can put musk in water themselves , even if they did it wouldn't be drinkable because it wouldn't be natural ! But this one is !

Salam brother,

Jesus (peace be upon him and his mother) was talking about his people in this life. See the verse before.

Quran 5:116-118

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

æóÅöÐú ÞóÇáó ٱááøóåõ íóٰÚöíÓóì ٱÈúäó ãóÑúíóãó ÁóÃóäÊó ÞõáúÊó áöáäøóÇÓö ٱÊøóÎöÐõæäöì æóÃõãøöìó Åöáóٰåóíúäö ãöä Ïõæäö ٱááøóåö ۖ ÞóÇáó ÓõÈúÍóٰäóßó ãóÇ íóßõæäõ áöìٓ Ãóäú ÃóÞõæáó ãóÇ áóíúÓó áöì ÈöÍóÞøò ۚ Åöä ßõäÊõ ÞõáúÊõåõۥ ÝóÞóÏú ÚóáöãúÊóåõۥ ۚ ÊóÚúáóãõ ãóÇ Ýöì äóÝúÓöì æóáóÇٓ ÃóÚúáóãõ ãóÇ Ýöì äóÝúÓößó ۚ Åöäøóßó ÃóäÊó Úóáøóٰãõ ٱáúÛõíõæÈö

And when Allah will say: O Isa son of Marium! did you say to men, Take me and my mother for two gods besides Allah he will say: Glory be to Thee, it did not befit me that I should say what I had no right to (say); if I had said it, Thou wouldst indeed have known it; Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I do not know what is in Thy mind, surely Thou art the great Knower of the unseen things.

ãóÇ ÞõáúÊõ áóåõãú ÅöáøóÇ ãóÇٓ ÃóãóÑúÊóäöì Èöåöۦٓ Ãóäö ٱÚúÈõÏõæÇ۟ ٱááøóåó ÑóÈøöì æóÑóÈøóßõãú ۚ æóßõäÊõ Úóáóíúåöãú ÔóåöíÏðۭÇ ãøóÇ ÏõãúÊõ Ýöíåöãú ۖ ÝóáóãøóÇ ÊóæóÝøóíúÊóäöì ßõäÊó ÃóäÊó ٱáÑøóÞöíÈó Úóáóíúåöãú ۚ æóÃóäÊó Úóáóìٰ ßõáøö ÔóìúÁòۢ ÔóåöíÏñ

I did not say to them aught save what Thou didst enjoin me with: That serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord, and I was a witness of them so long as I was among them, but when Thou didst cause me to die, Thou wert the watcher over them, and Thou art witness of all things.

Åöä ÊõÚóÐøöÈúåõãú ÝóÅöäøóåõãú ÚöÈóÇÏõßó ۖ æóÅöä ÊóÛúÝöÑú áóåõãú ÝóÅöäøóßó ÃóäÊó ٱáúÚóÒöíÒõ ٱáúÍóßöíãõ

If Thou shouldst chastise them, then surely they are Thy servants; and if Thou shouldst forgive them, then surely Thou art the Mighty, the Wise.

Try again :)

Ali

Ok, here is my try.

6:50 Say [O Prophet]: "I do not say unto you, 'God's treasures are with me,'; nor [do I say], 'I know the things that are beyond the reach of human perception'; nor do I say unto you, 'Behold, I am an angel': I but follow what is revealed to me."

Huh? Where did you read this ? And anyway , if it is true , then this must be the soul of jafar jinn sent by the Ahlul Bayt (as) to do these miracles and show the signs ... Because I don't think any normal jinn can do these sorts of miracles for the ahlul bayt .. I think jaferi jinn serves ahlul bayt (as) ... Tell me what you think .

W salam

Ya Ali saas Madad

Dear brother

Jafar Jinn (ra) used to visit all the places of worship ( imam-bargahs ) etc, etc

when he passed away his familie took over, i´ve been told that it is the grandchild of Jafar Jinn who is the king of jinns right now.

So i belive that its him who is visiting this womans house.

But brother didnt you say that you took an oath not telling anybody about this?

if you did then you shouldnt have startet this topic it is very bad breaking oaths like this specially when it includes the Holy Ahlulbayt

may peace and blessings be upon them

Ghulam Mahdi

Ali saas waris

Ya Ali saas Madad

Dear brother

Jafar Jinn (ra) used to visit all the places of worship ( imam-bargahs ) etc, etc

when he passed away his familie took over, i´ve been told that it is the grandchild of Jafar Jinn who is the king of jinns right now.

So i belive that its him who is visiting this womans house.

But brother didnt you say that you took an oath not telling anybody about this?

if you did then you shouldnt have startet this topic it is very bad breaking oaths like this specially when it includes the Holy Ahlulbayt

may peace and blessings be upon them

Ghulam Mahdi

Ali saas waris

salam,

yes , you're probably right , because jinns do procreate also.

I didn't say I took an oath , it's just that we were told to keep quiet about it .... It's ok to send it on here because no one knows where the address is , and I'm only showing you so that your imaan may be stronger :) it's ok ,bro

Who is this Jafar jinn? Is he any relation to Zafar jinn?

Yes, it's the same Jinn, just pronounced differently.

One of Imam Ali's (as) names is Abu Turab (Father of Dust) because he use to turn evil Jinns into dust.

Ya Ali Madad!

I can recount so many miracles that I have witnessed with Ahlul Bayt (as) , .... And I'm not talking about YouTube mojezas yh ... What im about to tell you is more shocking than what youve seen ... All you Have to do is BELIEVE me because I do not lie about these things as I love Ahlul Bayt (as)

In Pakistan this lady I know had her small livingroom dedicated to the ahlul bayt and imams and she had an 'Alam' for each imam , and panjatan pak names and everything was so colourful and beautifully decorated ,

.....on the day of arbaeen last year and after that ...Many Extraordinary things happened which , unfortunately, most of you might not believe even if I swear to Allah (swt) that it really did happen , for example:

1. The Walls leaked of water , the smell of musk ( this has happened in many places, I'm sure you've seen that)

2. Pink petals were suddenly scattered all over the floor , nobody did that , and there's no window in the living room.

3. The alams leaked with honey and musky water .

4. A tasbeeh with the name of Allah and the names of ahlul bayt written in black, suddenly appeared inside a sealed glass ..

5. The portrait of the Kaaba also leaked of musk water and , the portrait shrine of imam Reza (as) leaked too but ALSO a frame suddenly appeared on the picture , which no one could reach .

6. The musalla ( or ja namaz in Urdu) was laid out by ITSELF whenever it was time for prayer !

7. This is the biggest thing ... Suddenly one morning ,Written in sand/mud type on the floor was written in urdu ( I can't remember what it exactly says , but I've got a pic of it , which I'll get) , it said " we are present in this house , hussain, um kulthum , Fatima , MEHDI , (and other blessed members of the ahl bayt, I'll find out) do not move from this house ( can't remeber all of it ) jaferi JINN is doing work for us "!

8. LISTEN TO THIS ! After ashura or arbaeen, the family of this blessed living room put away all the alams into a cupboard for next ashura and the NEXT day , when they went into the room ... They saw 4 alams still out ! It was the alams of Hussein, Hassan, Ali and Fatima (as) !

This was clearly a sign that the presence of ahlul bayt (as) is there and so they dedicated the room to the rememberance of ahlul bayt (as) (Btw this is the first miracle I heard and I was so shocked and happy)

9. the teenager son in the house was going for prayer which was in the blessed living room when suddenly he saw a realy bright light and he screamed and fainted ... I'm still trying to figure out if it was angel, jinn or Noor of ahlul bayt (as) !

10. These ladies were doing a majlis in the room , when suddenly the glass was steamed with words of the ahlul bayt and in Urdu it said something like "we are here" !

11. The ahlul bayt has been in constant contact ever since , but my heart literally tears apart that nobody will believe, I know how the Prophets felt :/

This is ^^ the greatest thing I've seen in my life and I swear I even got to drink the musky water that was leaking from the alam and the wall ... oh And by the way the room has such a strong beautiful smell that even your clothes get stained with it !

And I've written alot , so I clearly can't be lying .... If only you knew ! If only you saw ! :'0

It just shows if you really dedicate a pure room in your house for Ahlul Bayt , this can also happen to you ! Not only in the masjids .

Wa salam

These are signes that the end is near. When miracles start becoming so apparent like this, not just in the dreams of the Momeneen, but in the donya, it is a sign of the soon arrival of our !2th imam (atf).

we must all start preparing for we are not waiting for our Imam (as) but he is waiting for us! This is the time for us to start gaining Marifat of our Beloved ahl-e Bait so that we are ready!

Ya Ali Madad!

Edited by Salsal