Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
YaHu

[MERGED] Taqleed To A Mujtahed?

Rate this topic

If a glass of water is sitting in front of you and one person says it contains poison and

another person says it does not, then tell me honestly will you drink this water? When

you cannot even drink a glass of water because you are doubtful of its contents, then

how can you live your whole life in a state of doubtfulness? How can you put your akhira

(afterlife) in danger by following the doubtful fatwas of scholars? How can you follow that

system in which one person makes a certain thing haram (unlawful) while another

makes it halal (lawful)? Every momin should ponder upon this deeply.

The point is that from the governments of the Banu Umayya and Banu Abbas to

the Othmania caliphates, all of them were dependent on the Fatwas of the

accursed people. Even an eternally accursed ruler like Yazeed depended upon a

Fatwa for the killing of Imam Husayn (a.s.). Even in Iran the mullahs were heavily

involved with the previous Shah’s government. In all these periods the Fatwas of

the mullahs were for sale and strengthening the grip of the kings. Slowly, slowly

the realisation dawned upon the mullahs that if based on their Fatwas which

were bought by a rulers for a few pennies they can achieve governance, then

why can’t they themselves take over the rulership on the basis of all their Fatwas.

And so they spun their web of Taqleed and formed a large group of their

followers (muqallideen). So much Khums money was being collected from them

that it even exceeded the national budget of many small countries. In other words

a government within a government had been formed and this thought of forming

their own government was a necessary conclusion for them.

No saint, peer, mujtihid, scholar, so called ayatollahs, absolutely no one

has reached the status in which Hazrat Salman al Farsi (as) has reached. He (

Hz Salman al Farsi as) himself says, “ If I reveal the very few attributes of Ahlul

Bayt (as) which have been revealed to me, the people will call me insane and

pray for the forgiveness of the one who will murder me.”

Najul Balagha page 832 saying 98, Moula Ali (as) says, “When you hear a hadith,

measure it with the yardstick of knowledge. Do not give more importance to just

narrating it because narrators are many and thinkers are very few”.

Those who are constantly speaking of rijal consider religion to be a thing for passing

the time. Religion is merely a way for them to show off and impress others with

their knowledge. This causes people to become disappointed and they do not bother

with learning. They just worship for the sake of worshipping even though they are

unaware of the basic principles of the religion. The easiest way to misguide people is

to continuously tell them to act, act, act without giving any thought as to what action

they are doing or why. Please read what I have written very carefully. Do not rejectit

without even bothering to read and understand what it is I have written. Those who

reject without reading are enemies of intellect. This is not the behavior of

intellectuals. People such as this never truly understand the reality of what it is they

are doing.

Edited by YaHu

The thoughts of those people who believe their acts will save them. Whether you

believe me or not, this is the religion of shaitan. Shaitan was the first one to become arrogant based

upon his acts and worship. Do you know that shaitan did a sajda that lasted four

thousand years? Masoom (as) said this was such a pure sajda that in the period of

four thousand years his attention was not diverted even for a single moment. Now

imagine what his other acts of worship would be like? All of his acts of worship were

in vain. He became accursed by refusing to do only one sajda. Adam (as) who did not

perform even one act of worship, but still Allah ordered the whole of creation to

perform sajda to Him. The people who think like shaitan and believe their acts will

save them in reality they are severely insulting and are doing taqseer (lowering) in

the attributes of Moula Ali (as).

Not a single person can deny that the beginning of sins and deviation began

the moment when shaitan refused to do sajdah (prostration) to Nabi Adam

(as). Now decide for yourself.

Did shaitan do ghulu (exaggeration) or taqseer (lowering one‟s status)? Did

he exaggerate the attributes of Nabi Adam (as) or did he decrease them? He

ignored the true recognition of Nabi Adam (as), and only looked at His (Nabi

Adam as) physical appearance. On the basis of his own qiyas (conjecture),

shaitan thought he was greater than Nabi Adam (as). He (shaitan) became

the true reason of deviation in religion. So the story of Nabi Adam (as) is

enough for our proof. The beginning of deviation came from taqseer (lowering

one‟s status). The first muqassir (defamator) was Iblees, and after him, his

whole offspring. (this includes so called shias, ayatollahs, usoolis and all

enemies of Ahlul Bayt as)

The reason and foundation of the process of creation is love. The people who play

with their religion do not pay attention towards the truth. If they had, then their

religion would be of love not of extremism. If they were aware of the truth of

creation, then the foundation for all of their acts would be love not shariat (law).

Shariat is not a purpose. It only creates discipline amongst the people. For example,

on the football grounds, there are boundaries and a penalty box. Their purpose is to

force the players to follow the rules of the game. The players do not play because of

these boundaries. They play for the love of the game. If you ponder, you will

immediately realize everything in this world is done through the feeling of love: Job.

Business. Agriculture. All are done in the love of money. People get married due to

the love of woman and children. People are involved in politics for the love of power

and fame. When the spirit of everything is love, then how can you disassociate love

from religion? When the religion is the most important, there should be an

extremely strong presence of love.

RasoolAllah (saw) said," Allah says, I made the love of Ali (as) ibn Abi Talib (as) as an absolute wajib (compulsory) upon

all of creation in the heavens and on the earth, and there is no exception in the love of

Ali (as) ibn Abi Talib (as).”

We explained this hadith for those who are followers of the physical acts of

worship and dislike the true acts of worship. We believe in the importance of worship

more than they do. I can never be in favor of idol worship. My iman (faith) is only

the act, which is done in the love of Moula Ali (as) will be accepted by Allah. The

purpose of all acts of worship is based upon the love of Moula Ali (as).

Ya Ali Madad!

If you substitute Jesus (as) for Ali (as) in your second post, much of it would read like something a Christian would write. 'Acts won't save you, only belief in Jesus will.', 'Muslims will go to hell because although they claim to believe in Jesus, they are lowering his status', 'God is love', 'I love Jesus', ...

(bismillah)

Here we go again.

My dear MISGUIDED friend - YaHu,

Please read Quran and the hadith of Masoomeen (as). Pray to Allah that he removes hate of pious scholars from your heart.

By the declining day,

Lo! man is a state of loss,

Save those who believe and do good works, and exhort one another to truth and exhort one another to endurance. (Quran 103:1-3)

Imam Muhammad Baqir (as) told Jabir: "Is it enough for a person to (merely) embellish (oneself) as a Shiah by professing love of us, Ahlul-Bayt? Nay! By Allah, a person is not our follower except the one who fears Allah and obeys Him. O' Jabir! Our followers are not recognized save by humility; submission; honesty; praising Allah abundantly; fasting and prayers; filial devotion; attending to the poor, needy, debtors, and orphans who live near him; saying the truth; reciting the Qur'an; withholding the tongue from people except for benediction; and being trustworthy for relatives in any affairs..."

Al-Kafi, vol. 2, p. 74

Imam Baqir (as) said: "... He who obeys Allah is a lover of us, and the one who disobeys Him then he is an enemy for us (AhIul-Bayt)..."Al-Kafi, vol. 2, p. 75In al-Kafi, Shaikh al-Kulayni narrates with his chain of authorities, from Abu Jafar, (as) that he said, "Do not be carried away by [false] doctrines. By God, 'Our follower (Shi'ah) is none except one who obeys God.'

This means, "Do not invent [doctrinal] excuses to justify disobedience to God and do not adopt any false notion that `We are Shi'ah and our attachment to the Ahl al-Bayt is the means of our salvation.' By God Our Shi'ah is none except him who obeys God, the Exalted."

If you are interested to discuss with me TAQLID, let me know.

WS

Edited by Orion

I use to be a Usooli myself whereby I did taqleed to Sistani and Khamenai. Whenever there was an issue that the two disagreed on, I would fallow the harder one. I thought I was doing the right thing and that I would be rewarded in the afterlife. However, once I realized that the Mujtaheds have stolen all the titles and attributes of our Masoomeen and given it to themselves, I woke up to the truth. I really feel sorry for the Mujtaheds in judgement Day. I don't think all the power in the world (donya) is worth what is waiting for them (hellfire). How there anyone take the title of Imam (like Khomeini) other than our Holy Twelve and how there anyone give themselves the status of Wilayat (like Khamenai) other than our Holy Twelve. Moreover, only our Masoomeen are considered Ayatullah and Hujjatul Islam.

Ya ALi Madad!

Usool e Kafi, Moula Ali (as) says, “There is no sign of Allah greater than Me, and no

news greater than Me.”

You see, no one has this status of Ayatullah but our Moula Ali (as). On Judgement day you will be asked about who was your guide. And when any of you start talking about taqleed this and taqleed that; and when you try to get access to heaven by explaining how all your life you did taqleed to a Mujtahed, you will be very disappointed when only the gates of hell open for you instead. There is a science behind this and I hope to explain this for you, that way you can not say you did not know.

Firstly, a parrot does better taqleed than any human, so does that mean if a parrot imitates a Mujtahed, it will go to heaven. The parrot has no Marifat and niether does the Mujtahed. Outward acts of worship is not a free access to heaven nor a back way in.

In judgment day your intelligence (Aql) will be observed and you will be examined on your marifat of our Ahl-e Bait.

Shaitan was the first one to become arrogant based

upon his acts and worship. Do you know that shaitan did a sajda that lasted four

thousand years? Masoom (as) said this was such a pure sajda that in the period of

four thousand years his attention was not diverted even for a single moment. Now

imagine what his other acts of worship would be like? All of his acts of worship were

in vain. He became accursed by refusing to do only one sajda. Adam (as) who did not

perform even one act of worship, but still Allah ordered the whole of creation to

perform sajda to Him. The people who think like shaitan and believe their acts will

save them in reality they are severely insulting and are doing taqseer (lowering) in

the attributes of Moula Ali (as).

The thoughts of those people who believe their acts of taqleed will save them. Whether you

believe me or not, this is the religion of shaitan.

If a glass of water is sitting in front of you and one person says it contains poison and

another person says it does not, then tell me honestly will you drink this water? When

you cannot even drink a glass of water because you are doubtful of its contents, then

how can you live your whole life in a state of doubtfulness? How can you put your akhira

(afterlife) in danger by following the doubtful fatwas of scholars? How can you follow that

system in which one person makes a certain thing haram (unlawful) while another

makes it halal (lawful)? Every momin should ponder upon this deeply.

Ya Ali Madad! Ya Ali Madad! Ya Ali Madad!

Edited by YaHu

(bismillah)

If you are interested to discuss with me TAQLID, let me know.

WS

Firstly, a parrot does better taqleed than any human, so does that mean if a parrot imitates a Mujtahed, it will go to heaven. The parrot has no Marifat and niether does the Mujtahed. Outward acts of worship is not a free access to heaven nor a back way in.

Usool e Kafi, Moula Ali (as) says, “There is no sign of Allah greater than Me, and no

news greater than Me.”

You see, no one has this status of Ayatullah but our Moula Ali (as). On Judgement day you will be asked about who was your guide. And when any of you start talking about taqleed this and taqleed that; and when you try to get access to heaven by explaining how all your life you did taqleed to a Mujtahed, you will be very disappointed when only the gates of hell open for you instead. There is a science behind this and I hope to explain this for you, that way you can not say you did not know.

Our 12th Imam did not go into Ghaybat so that Mujtaheds can take over and lead the masses. He who does not have marifat of his Imam of the Age will die a Kufr. The Shia religion is about marifat not taqleed. In other words, the true and real Shia religion is having love for our Ahl-e Bait and though marifat of our Masoomeen, our love will increase. This is true Iman, not taqleed. I have sat with many taqleed followers of mujtaheds and I noticed that no one arround me had Marifat of our Masoomeen. Instead, I only saw people making a cult arround Mujtaheds. Wow, how can anyone substitute our Masoomeen for a fallible human being. The Angels shall ask you the same question at judgement day, so start preparing now for your excuse. What will you dare say? Maybe you will say that you fallowed a fallible human (mujtahed) because you never gained marifat of the 12th Imam. Then you will be put with the rest who never gained marifat. At that moment a spark of light will illuminate on your foot and then be extinguished. When you look to your right you will see a Momen who will be illuminated from head to toe. At that moment you will be asked to barrow some of the Noor (Light) of that Momen, but you will be denied because of never gaining marifat of your Imam in this world. I am sorry for you.

I use to be a Usooli myself whereby I did taqleed to Sistani and Khamenai. Whenever there was an issue that the two disagreed on, I would fallow the harder one. I thought I was doing the right thing and that I would be rewarded in the afterlife. However, once I realized that the Mujtaheds have stolen all the titles and attributes of our Masoomeen and given it to themselves, I woke up to the truth. I really feel sorry for the Mujtaheds in judgement Day. I don't think all the power in the world (donya) is worth what is waiting for them (hellfire). How there anyone take the title of Imam (like Khomeini) other than our Holy Twelve and how there anyone give themselves the status of Wilayat (like Khamenai) other than our Holy Twelve. Moreover, only our Masoomeen are considered Ayatullah and Hujjatul Islam.

Ya ALi Madad!

Edited by YaHu

Ya ALi Madad!

With all due respect, the above is pure garbage.

I have never heard a marjaa call himself Massom, Amir Al Muminin (which is only for Imam Ali), Rasoulallah, Imam Masoom, Sayyidi Shabab Ahl Al Jennat(which is for Imam Hassan and Hussein(a.s.), Zain Al Abedeen(which is for the son of Imam Hussein), Sibtain Al Rahmat wa Imam al Huda, Abu Turab, Ibn Fawzatain(son of two sacrifices, which is Prophet Muhammad),

Sadiq Al Amin (Prophet Muhammad), etc, etc

All the above are reserved names for the masoomeen. These are a few, and I don't want to list all of them, because it's not necessary.

The marjaa call themselves Ayatullah(sign of Allah), Hujat Al Islam (proof of Islam), Sayyid(descendant of Prophet Muhammad). None of these are reserved titles for massom and are general descriptions. Anyone can call themselves Ayatullah or Hujat Al Islam, and it is not haram. It is whether other people accept them as this or not which makes the difference. If you can show me one single example of a marjaa using any of the 'reserved' titles of the masoom for themselves, then you have a point. Otherwise it is garbage and if you have proof, I suggest you bring it forward.

Edited by Abu Hadi

YaHu, you seem to be fond of parrots and their style. Is that why you did a word to word "copy and paste" job from the [Edited] Baqir Nisar Zaidi's book?

Usool e Kafi, Moula Ali as.gif says, "There is no sign of Allah greater than Me, and no

news greater than Me."

Is that why you turn off your TV when news is on. How about newspapers, cant read them either, han?

Read again. He did not say I am the only sign of Allah.

Our 12th Imam did not go into Ghaybat so that Mujtaheds can take over and lead the masses. He who does not have marifat of his Imam of the Age will die a Kufr. The Shia religion is about marifat not taqleed. In other words, the true and real Shia religion is having love for our Ahl-e Bait and though marifat of our Masoomeen, our love will increase. This is true Iman, not taqleed. I have sat with many taqleed followers of mujtaheds and I noticed that no one arround me had Marifat of our Masoomeen. Instead, I only saw people making a cult arround Mujtaheds. Wow, how can anyone substitute our Masoomeen for a fallible human being. The Angels shall ask you the same question at judgement day, so start preparing now for your excuse. What will you dare say? Maybe you will say that you fallowed a fallible human (mujtahed) because you never gained marifat of the 12th Imam. Then you will be put with the rest who never gained marifat. At that moment a spark of light will illuminate on your foot and then be extinguished. When you look to your right you will see a Momen who will be illuminated from head to toe. At that moment you will be asked to barrow some of the Noor (Light) of that Momen, but you will be denied because of never gaining marifat of your Imam in this world. I am sorry for you.

So marifat is the substitute of taqlid, interesting. Naturally, before preaching it to us, you must have gained Marifat of the Imam (ATF) yourself. In that case, could you please ask him a few questions for us. Just let us know when you are ready.

I use to be a Usooli myself whereby I did taqleed to Sistani and Khamenai. Whenever there was an issue that the two disagreed on, I would fallow the harder one. I thought I was doing the right thing and that I would be rewarded in the afterlife.

Actually you were not doing the right thing. Picking between the fatwas of two scholars is not the correct method of doing taqlid. No wonder you went stray.

Edited by inshaAllah

YaHu, you seem to be fond of parrots and their style. Is that why you did a word to word "copy and paste" job from the cursed Baqir Nisar Zaidi's book?

Is that why you turn off your TV when news is on. How about newspapers, cant read them either, han?

Read again. He did not say I am the only sign of Allah.

(salam)

Ouch, two very nice but strong replies

Jazakallah brother :)

and if you have proof, I suggest you bring it forward.

First of all they gave themselves the title of Mujtahed and

the very first chance they get they begin to propagate that the right of rule is

for the scholars. If you are a student of history, then it should be no secret for you that

this entire game only began to be played out during the last 250 years. The secret that

the right of rule is for the scholars was revealed upon the scholars of that era. All of the

great scholars before that era were completely unaware of this secret. Neither did they

read this in Quran or hadith nor did they even make such claims as these. Not only that

but these thoughts never even entered their minds. Thoughts such as these never came

near great scholars like Muhammad ibn Yaqoob Kulaini, Sheik Sudooq, Sheik Mufeed,

Syed Razi, Sheik Tabrisi, and Baqir Majilisi. All of these scholars were also considered

as authentic narrators of hadith. Suddenly a person received some revelation, “Get up

this is your right to rule because you have a turban on your head”. After a bloody

massacre the mullahs occupied the government, and then used mechanisms of the

government to make the people believe that the rule of government is only the right of

the mullah.

Fatwa for the killing of Imam Husayn (a.s.). Even in Iran the mullas were heavily

involved with the previous Shah’s government. In all these periods the Fatwas of

the mujtaheds were for sale and strengthening the grip of the kings. Slowly, slowly

why can’t they themselves take over the rulership on the basis of all their Fatwas.

that it even exceeded the national budget of many small countries. In other words

The plan of the Mullahs was not restricted to Iran, but they were aspiring to rule

the world and they wanted all the people to be clothed in this.

When the mullahs completely occupied the government, then those lovers of

worldly rule who never stop reciting “Ajal Allaho farajak wa sahail Allaho mukhrajak” are

the same people who say the rule of mullahs is the same as the rule of Imam (ajf). The

mullah came to establish a just rule so that when Imam (ajf) returns the basic ground

work has already been prepared for him. RasoolAllah (saw) said, “When Our Qaim (ajf)

will return, this whole world will be filled by oppression and tyranny.” However the

mullahs say (maaz‟Allah) we will prove RasoolAllah (saw) wrong. When Imam (ajf) will

reappear, this whole world will be filled with justice because of the rule of mullahs. Then

Imam (ajf) won‟t have to do anything. He will come and sit upon the throne of His

Kingdom. This way not only do the mullahs prove RasoolAlalh (Saw) wrong but all of the

other Aimmah (as) as well (maaz‟Allah).

Anyway this post has exposed the true face of the power worshippers.

So called shia expose their true face when they have tried their best to prove that the

rule of mullahs is a part of religion.

Imam Muhammad Baqir (as) said: “The worth of every man is his marifat.”

On judgement day each one of us will be examined on our marifat of the Ahl-e Bait; therefore, on

that they no one can except to be admitted in Heaven just because they did taqleed to a Mujtahed.

Moreover, Mujtaheds shun away from Irfan and Marifat of our Masooms and think their outward

acts of worship will save them when it did not even save Shaiton (nor will it save his offsprings)..

In Najul Israr vol 1 page no 48, Moula Ali (as) says, “We are His Side, Hand,

Tongue, Amr, Knowledge, and Right. When We desire, He desires. When We will,

He wills. We are that mathani (Seven Oft Repeated Verses) which He gave to

RasoolAllah (saw). We are the Face of Allah who acts amongst you with Our

free will. Whosoever obtains Our marifat (recognition), there will be surety for

him and whosoever does not realize will be amongst the losers. If We so wished

We could tear this earth asunder and ascend towards the heavens. Without

doubt His creation will face Us and We are the ones who will judge between

them.”

Ya Ali Madad!

Edited by YaHu

(salam)

(afterlife) in danger by following the doubtful fatwas of scholars? H

If you are scholar of Islam then that is good for your because you can make good decision by yourself. If you don't follow a scholar and you are not a scholar then you are actually risking your akhira.

In the case that you mention here, the scholars are not at fault for your doubts. A lot of doubts are from Shaytan. Please don't blame the scholars for your own shortcoming.

1. Our 12th Imam did not go into Ghaybat so that Mujtaheds can take over and lead the masses.

2. In other words, the true and real Shia religion is having love for our Ahl-e Bait and though marifat of our Masoomeen,

our love will increase. This is true Iman, not taqleed.

3. I have sat with many taqleed followers of mujtaheds and I noticed that no one arround me had Marifat of our Masoomeen.

4. Instead, I only saw people making a cult arround Mujtaheds and the worship of their. fallible personalities.

5. Wow, how can anyone substitute our Masoomeen for a fallible human being.

1. Evidence?

2. Please provide evidence that people who do taqleed have no Maarifat.

3. That is just your personal "bias" view. My experience has been the opposite.

4. Again your personal view. My experience has been the opposite.

5. No one is doing that. Unless your experience has been different than some of us.

I can go on and on and disapprove all your fallacies. But it's hard to argue against personal opinion (yours mostly).

So marifat is the substitute of taqlid, interesting. Naturally, before preaching it to us, you must have gained Marifat of the Imam (ATF) yourself. In that case, could you please ask him a few questions for us. Just let us know when you are ready.

In reply to your post: The 12th Imam (atf) is only ghaibat to His enemies like you. To the real and true Shias the 12th Imam has manifested Himself in the form of Light (Nur) in the heart of the believer. The 12th Imam is present in the Hearts of the Momineen in the form of Nur, while hidden to his enemies and the munafeqeenn like you. I bet you are a usooli and you probably to taqleed to a mujdahed, so I send lanat on you and your shaitani leaders. Do you seriously ignore the famous hadith," He or she who does not have recognition (Marifat) of the Imam of the Age, will die a kufr."

Imam Jafar (asws) has narrated;

"We consider a man to be truly wise only when he is inspired by supresensable voices' (La na'uddu l-faqih faqihan hatta yakuna muhaddathan) (al-Kashshi Rijal p.9)

and Imam al- Ridha (asws) said " I should like each faithful believer to become one who is inspired by suprasensable voices" (Inni uhibbu an yakuna l'-momin muhaddith) (Maani al-akhbar page 172)

(note; in both cases the word muhaddath is explained as a synonym of mufahham - he to whom understanding from "On-High" is given- and thus reading the word muhaddath as narrator of hadith or traditionalist is not possible)

Ameerul Momineen (as) said, “I saw Allah with the eyes of My heart not the eyes of My head”. If

marifat could be gained through the physical appearance of Imams (as), then the people

who were present during the times of RasoolAllah (saw) and Masoomeen (as) not only

saw Them but also saw with their own eyes the miracles being performed by Ahlul Bayt

(as). These people should have a great level of marifat, but we see except for a

relatively few people all others remained kafir (disbeliever), munafiq (hypocrite), and

munkeer (disbeliever) despite having seen RasoolAllah (saw) and Aimmah (as) with

their own eyes. Ziarat of Imam (ajf) means we must purify our nafs from worldly filths,

and our full attention must be turned towards our Imam (ajf). We kill our worldly desires

and ask Allah with total sincerity to be able to meet our Imam (ajf). Then we will be able

to see and there will never be even a single moment when we do not remember our Imam (ajf).

Regardless of what we are doing, our full attention will be towards Imam (ajf). The rays

of the noor of Imam (ajf) will directly touch our heart and encompass our whole body.

This is the ziarat of Imam Zamana (ajf) and this is the marifat of Imam Zamana (ajf).

Those sacred people who saw Masoomeen (as) and gained Their marifat did not

achieve this by physically seeing Them. Those who saw Them physically remained as

blind.

Moula Ali (as) begins His Sermon of Rajat in this way, “I have appeared

numerous times before, and will reappear many times more.” This is why the

reappearance of Imam Zamana (ajfs) is considered as the reappeance of Moula Ali

(as).

Najul Israr First Edition page 59, Moula Ali (as) says, “I am the one who will lead

Isa (as) in prayer and I can come in whatever form I will”.

Tafseer e Furat page 26, Ameerul Momineen (as) says, “ I was summoned 12

times into the court of Allah. He gave Me marifat of His personality and key of

ghayab (unseen).”

In Basar e Anwar it is written Hz Salman (as) and Hz Abu Zarr (ra) asked Ameerul Momineen (asws) about the true nature of the Noor of Moula (asws). Moula (asws) replied, “RasoolAllah (saw) has said, “Recognition of Ali (asws) ibn Abi Talib (as) as Noor is in fact the recognition of Allah. Recognition of Allah in terms of His Noor is the pure deen (religion).” Imam also said,“O’Salman (as)! Only when one recognizes Me with My Noor only then will he be able to attain iman (faith). Only those who recognize Me with My Noor are the true believers. He is the one whose heart has been tested by Allah with true iman (faith). He is the one in whose heart the true Islam is amplified. Thus he shall become an “Arif” (gnostic) and “Mastabser” (clairvoyant).

Ya Ali Madad!

Edited by YaHu

(salam)

Ouch, two very nice but strong replies

Jazakallah brother :)

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thanks brother.

His slanderous accusations got to my nerves. I offered him to come to the discussion table. But he continued his slander. I could have been stronger but my hands are tied by the verses of quran. So I decided to tone my posts down a notch.

The offer is still valid. He can stop his bickering and have a logical discussion. Or continue to humiliate himself with his arrogant posts.

The choice is his.

WS

I am not here to make any of you start believing the true shia religion. If you are happy where you are, then please stay there.

Once a person visited Hazrat Ali (a.s) and said, "Ya Ali (a.s) I am one of

your devotees," Imam (a.s) said, "you must be lying! Certainly, Allah (swt)

created ‘souls’ two thousands year prior to creation of human bodies

and at that time all my followers and deniers were presented to me,

on that day I did not see you among my adherents. Be reminded, if a

‘momin’ is struck (with a sword) on his nose in order to implant an

element of animosity against me, he will not be influenced, however, a

hypocrite will never love me even if wealth equivalent to the size of

earth is presented to him. On that day Allah (swt) took oath from

everyone regarding me and never let it expire. "

I and the Real Shias will see all you Mujtaheds and agents of Mujtaheds in the battlefield. ;)

We are amongst you (just waiting):

Amir-ul-Momaneen (asws) once said: "We superficially give respect to several of

those people whom we recognise as enemies from deep down. They are the

enemies of the Lord (azwj) but we observe Taqiyya for the sake of our brethren

rather than for sake of ourselves."

Imam Hussain (asws) said: " If Taqqiya were not an obligation, then it would be

impossible to recognise our (asws) foes from our (asws) followers."

Imam Al- Baqi (as) said: ‘Taqqiya encompasses 90% of the religion."

Ya Ali Madad!

Edited by YaHu

(bismillah)

In reply to your post: The 12th Imam (atf) is only ghaibat to His enemies like you. To the real and true Shias the 12th Imam has manifested Himself in the form of Light (Nur) in the heart of the believer. The 12th Imam is present in the Hearts of the Momineen in the form of Nur, while hidden to his enemies....

There are levels of marifat. What you are talking about is actually still a lower level. There are people among us who are blessed with the physical ziyarat of the Master of our time (ATFS). And yet other lucky ones who are counted among his ashab (companions). May the blessings of Allah be upon them and their Master (ATFS).

And Alhamdulillah there have been many Aarifs (gnostics) among our scholars.

I bet you are a usooli and you probably to taqleed to a mujdahed, so I send lanat on you and your shaitani leaders.

I dont want to sink to your level or make this discussion personal. So I say may Allah guide you.

YaHu, I couldn't care less whether you are against the concept of taqlid, but your akhlaq is terrible. And then you have the nerve to represent yourself as a 'true' Shia.

Not only that, but as I have pointed out earlier, your beliefs are very close to those of Christians. Your last couple of posts have provided even more evidence of that.

... you have the nerve to represent yourself as a 'true' Shia.

Those who must be wondering that if the real and true religion is wilayat of Moula Ali (as), then how is it

possible that it could be removed from the shia religion. Certainly this is a very important

question, and it is absolutely necessary that one must find its answer. Remember shaitan (la)’s

aim is not to make you drink wine, gambling, fornication, or involving you in other evils.

All of these sins can be forgiven. Suppose a person who has been drinking wine and committing

countless other sins and after 70 years he realizes what he has done throughout his entire life,

feels regret in his heart, and asks forgiveness from his Lord so because Allah has promised to

forgive sins, then certainly Allah will accept the repentance of such person. Like this shaitan

(la)’s 70 years worth of hard work will go in vain. Shaitan (la) is not stupid. He does not force

people to commit those sins which can be forgiven. He makes people commit those sins which

can never be forgiven and where the door of repentance is closed forever. Because his purpose

is to show the way of hell to the people. He makes people to commit those sins which will take

them into the fires of hell for all of eternity, and that sin is negligence and enmity of Ahlul Bayt

(as). This sin is the most effective weapon of shaitan (la). He makes people so blind in following

their apparent worships that no one even thinks of going towards Ahlul Bayt (as). This is not our

own personal opinion. We shall confirm our words through our owner, Ameerul Momineen (as).

Najul Israr page no 266-268:

Ameerul Momineen (as) said to Kumail ibne Ziad, “O’Kumail! Do not be deceived by such

people who pray numerous prayers and fast regularly, give sadqah, and think they are blessed.

O’Kumail! I swear by My Lord, I heard RasoolAllah (saw) saying “When shaitan (la) wished

to enter a nation into evils such as drinking wine, usury, and other sins such as

envy, then first he turns them towards numerous acts of worship and then traps

them in the love of those imams which will lead them towards hell on the day of judgment”.

My Moula (as) is the truth of all truths. Now you can see with your own eyes that after making

people become busy in apparent worships shaitan (la) then invited them towards a 13th imam.

(Today we see this with Khomeini being called Imam Komeini and Khamenai being called

the Wilayat-e faghi)

Many of the followers of shaitan (la) accepted this invitation.

From reading the sayings of Moula (as) you can clearly see in which way shaitan (la) leads the

people astray. Mullas follow the formula of their Mujtahed (shaitan la) and make people become

so busy in apparent worships that they forget everything else. They were told that the things

which will take them into jannah are their acts of worship not iman (faith), marifat (recognition),

and love. They made the people become so afraid that they stopped thinking of anything other

than their apparent acts of worship.

The result of this is that the honor of Ahlul Bayt (as) has become so worthless in the eyes of people.

Once people started becoming negligent towards the wilayat and imamate people began to feel courage to call

themselves “imam, Ayatullah, and wali”. Shaitan (la) has placed them in such ignorance that they do not

even take notice of what it is they are doing. People without any fear started calling non

Masoom as imam, ayatullah, and wali. Under circumstances such as these, who will remember the wilayat

of Ameerul Momineen (as)?

Ya Ali Madad! Ya Ali Madad! Ya Ali Madad!

Edited by YaHu

(bismillah)

First of all they gave themselves the title of Mujtahed and

the very first chance they get they begin to propagate that the right of rule is

for the scholars. If you are a student of history, then it should be no secret for you that

this entire game only began to be played out during the last 250 years. The secret that

the right of rule is for the scholars was revealed upon the scholars of that era. All of the

great scholars before that era were completely unaware of this secret. Neither did they

read this in Quran or hadith nor did they even make such claims as these. Not only that

but these thoughts never even entered their minds. Thoughts such as these never came

near great scholars like Muhammad ibn Yaqoob Kulaini, Sheik Sudooq, Sheik Mufeed,

Syed Razi, Sheik Tabrisi, and Baqir Majilisi. All of these scholars were also considered

as authentic narrators of hadith. Suddenly a person received some revelation, “Get up

this is your right to rule because you have a turban on your head”. After a bloody

massacre the mullahs occupied the government, and then used mechanisms of the

government to make the people believe that the rule of government is only the right of

the mullah.

Fatwa for the killing of Imam Husayn (a.s.). Even in Iran the mullas were heavily

the mujtaheds were for sale and strengthening the grip of the kings. Slowly, slowly

The plan of the Mullahs was not restricted to Iran, but they were aspiring to rule

the world and they wanted all the people to be clothed in this.

What a stupid thing to say.

No society can survive without a government and a ruler. What should Shia do during ghaibat? Should we import Sunni rulers and let them be our kings and presidents. Should we ask them to implement the fiqh of Abu Hanifa or Ahmad bin Hanbal upon us. Or should we ask them to rule us according to the Chinese law. :unsure:

When the mullahs completely occupied the government, then those lovers of

worldly rule who never stop reciting “Ajal Allaho farajak wa sahail Allaho mukhrajak” are

the same people who say the rule of mullahs is the same as the rule of Imam (ajf). The

mullah came to establish a just rule so that when Imam (ajf) returns the basic ground

work has already been prepared for him. RasoolAllah (saw) said, “When Our Qaim (ajf)

will return, this whole world will be filled by oppression and tyranny.” However the

mullahs say (maaz‟Allah) we will prove RasoolAllah (saw) wrong. When Imam (ajf) will

reappear, this whole world will be filled with justice because of the rule of mullahs. Then

Imam (ajf) won‟t have to do anything. He will come and sit upon the throne of His

Kingdom. This way not only do the mullahs prove RasoolAlalh (Saw) wrong but all of the

other Aimmah as.gif as well (maaz‟Allah).

Are you advocating the idea that we should somehow promote corruption, oppression and tyranny in this world to make Imam (ATF) come earlier?????

Dont you know the meaning of the word "basic" in basic ground work.. Will you be able to prove to me where Imam Khomeini (ra) said his agenda is to fill the whole world with justice.

Do you think Imam (ATF) will fill this world with justice with a magic stick (nauzobillah). He will not need an army of supporters, economists, engineers, technicians, doctors, craftsmen and other dedicated experts in their respected fields. Did Imam Ali not need such people to run his government.

My advise to you. Dont look at things with coloured glases and a hatefull heart. Think and analyze what you are saying before you type your replies.

I and the Real Shias will see all you Mujtaheds and agents of Mujtaheds in the battlefield. ;)

Wow! Look at the level of humbleness and akhlaq this Shi`i has...

Ya Ali Madad!

You claim to follow Ali (Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã). Now show me a hadith where he tells you to call upon him and ask him for help after his death (may Allah curse his enemies).

(bismillah)

What a stupid thing to say.

No society can survive without a government and a ruler. What should Shia do during ghaibat? Should we import Sunni rulers and let them be our kings and presidents. Should we ask them to implement the fiqh of Abu Hanifa or Ahmad bin Hanbal upon us. Or should we ask them to rule us according to the Chinese law. :unsure:

Imam Mohammed Baqir (asws) said: "During the time of anarchy (before the 12th Imams arrival), keep on

socialising (superficially) with your adversaries (in religion) but deep down

keep on detesting them."

Reasons for Ghayabat (occultation)

1. If Allah had wanted, He could have overcome the enemies of Imam (ajf)

and killed all the oppressors. If Allah had done this, then He would have

usurped the rights of others. Allah gave humans free will. If Allah had

usurped the rights of humans, then they could not be punished for their

acts. The first reason was to give a chance to the oppressors.

2. Punishment cannot be given without a reason. For the same reasons,

reward also cannot be given without any reason. The time of the ghaybat

(occultation) of Imam (ajf) is a time of difficulties, troubles, and it is also a

test to see who will guard the sayings of Masoomeen (as) and will show

his steadfastness and stay on the straight path. The second reason for

ghayabat (occultation) of Imam (ajf) is a test to see who will ignore the

sayings of Masoomeen (as) and instead follow others. (Mujtaheds, 13th imam, etc...)

3. Allah did not send His wrath upon the nation of Nuh (as) until there were

no longer any momins in the generations of upcoming offspring amongst

the kafirs (disbelievers). It is the same as when Moula Ali (as) killed

anyone during a battle, He would look to see if there was any momins in

the offspring of his enemy. If there were even one, He would not kill that

person. This is the third reason of ghayabat. Until all the momin have been

born from the offspring of kafirs, only then will Imam (ajf) reappear.

4. The fourth and final reason is Mashiat (will) of Allah.

Ya Ali madad!

Edited by YaHu

(bismillah)

Do you think Imam (ATF) will fill this world with justice with a magic stick (nauzobillah). He will not need an army of supporters, economists, engineers, technicians, doctors, craftsmen and other dedicated experts in their respected fields. Did Imam Ali not need such people to run his government.

Acctually, the army of the 12th Imam (atf) will be comprised of the Nujaba and Nuqaba:

These group of sages are termed Rijal al- ghayb (men of the mystery). They are themselves invisible in the sense that as companions of the Hidden Imam their spiritual rank and real activities are hidden from all. The exact number of these men is not known. The sources specify only that they belong to two main categories: the Chiefs (naqib, pl. nuqaba) and the Nobles (najib pl. nujaba). The Chiefs (Nuqaba) are the holders of Sacred Power; they intervene in an occult way in the affairs of the world to prevent ignorance-bred injustice and violence from entirely invading the earth. The Nobles (Nujaba) on the other hand have no earthly power but rather the holders of Sacred Knowledge, and their function is to safeguard and transmit initiatory science. This hierarchy is occult (hidden) because humanity is going through a long cycle of ignorance and violence. If the Friends (Awliya) of the Hidden Imam (atf) are incognito, this is because men have lost the “organs” necessary to recognize them. And this itself is a sign of devine wisdom, because otherwise the Friends (Awliya) would eather be persecuted or confused with the external powers that organize any human community socially and politically. Still nothing prevents the members of this hierarchy from revealing their true function to certain rare individuals worthy of such a revelation. The Nuqaba and Nujaba secretly direct men toward knowledge of the reality of the Hideen Imam. Imam Ali (as) speaks of a group of rare, undiscoverable holy men who are as many signs and proofs of God’s existence on earth. In Kamal ul Deen wa Tamam ul Nayma page no. 635, Imam Jafar Sadiq (as) said, “I am seeing Imam ul Qaim (ajf) sat upon the mimbar of Kufa. His 313 companions are gathered around Him. The numbers of His companions are equal to the companions of Badr. These companions are the companions of Wilayat, and they will be the rulers upon the creation by the order of Allah.” A poem by Arif Muhammad Karim Khan summs up this idea very well:

When God saw people’s ignorance/ He chose a group of sages.

He manifeseted them amidst the masses/ And He initiated them into the Science of the Imam.

So they will reveal true Government/ And thereby put an end to polemic and enmities.

Through charisma (keramat), some are Chiefs (leaders)/ Through dignity, others are Nobles

Through their power, the group of Chiefs replaces the Imam like a delegate;

Their Power is the power of God/ They make anyone they wish obey.

The reign of the sovereigns of being is the sign of their reign in both Worlds.

The group of Nobles are all Sages and Guides for the community and guardians of Faith (iman).

Dispensers of science in this world and arbiters of judgements in the other world.

Ya Ali Madad!

Edited by YaHu

(bismillah)

Imam Mohammed Baqir (asws) said: "During the time of anarchy (before the 12th Imams arrival), keep on

socialising (superficially) with your adversaries (in religion) but deep down

keep on detesting them."

Actually you have shot yourself in your foot. If according to you the Mujtahids are your adversaries in religion, why dont you keep on socializing with them. Whats the point of this thread??????

Reasons for Ghayabat (occultation)

1. If Allah had wanted, He could have overcome the enemies of Imam (ajf)

and killed all the oppressors. If Allah had done this, then He would have

usurped the rights of others. Allah gave humans free will. If Allah had

usurped the rights of humans, then they could not be punished for their

acts. The first reason was to give a chance to the oppressors.

2. Punishment cannot be given without a reason. For the same reasons,

reward also cannot be given without any reason. The time of the ghaybat

(occultation) of Imam (ajf) is a time of difficulties, troubles, and it is also a

test to see who will guard the sayings of Masoomeen (as) and will show

his steadfastness and stay on the straight path. The second reason for

ghayabat (occultation) of Imam (ajf) is a test to see who will ignore the

sayings of Masoomeen (as) and instead follow others. (Mujtaheds, 13th imam, etc...)

3. Allah did not send His wrath upon the nation of Nuh (as) until there were

no longer any momins in the generations of upcoming offspring amongst

the kafirs (disbelievers). It is the same as when Moula Ali (as) killed

anyone during a battle, He would look to see if there was any momins in

the offspring of his enemy. If there were even one, He would not kill that

person. This is the third reason of ghayabat. Until all the momin have been

born from the offspring of kafirs, only then will Imam (ajf) reappear.

4. The fourth and final reason is Mashiat (will) of Allah.

Ya Ali madad!

Is that all you could do. Is it another "copy and paste" from the cursed Baqir Nisar Zaidi????????

Where does it say you cant implement an Islamic system on your society while Imam (ATF) is in ghaibat. You should let yourself be ruled by Sunnis. Let lanati Mullah Umar and the Saudi King take over. Accept courts that follow the fiqh of Abu Hanifa or better laws made Lenin and Chairman Mao Zedong?????

Bring your proof if you are truthful.

You want the extremist Wahabis to ban Azadari, Majlis, Julus and level all Holy Shrines while you do nothing.......waiting for the Imam (ATF) to come and solve all your problems.

The Wahabis would be very happy to hear your beliefs.

Edited by Orion

(bismillah)

Acctually, the army of the 12th Imam (atf) will be comprised of the Nujaba and Nuqaba:

These group of sages are termed Rijal al- ghayb (men of the mystery). They are themselves invisible in the sense that as companions of the Hidden Imam their spiritual rank and real activities are hidden from all. The exact number of these men is not known. The sources specify only that they belong to two main categories: the Chiefs (naqib, pl. nuqaba) and the Nobles (najib pl. nujaba). The Chiefs (Nuqaba) are the holders of Sacred Power; they intervene in an occult way in the affairs of the world to prevent ignorance-bred injustice and violence from entirely invading the earth. The Nobles (Nujaba) on the other hand have no earthly power but rather the holders of Sacred Knowledge, and their function is to safeguard and transmit initiatory science. This hierarchy is occult (hidden) because humanity is going through a long cycle of ignorance and violence. If the Friends (Awliya) of the Hidden Imam (atf) are incognito, this is because men have lost the “organs” necessary to recognize them. And this itself is a sign of devine wisdom, because otherwise the Friends (Awliya) would eather be persecuted or confused with the external powers that organize any human community socially and politically. Still nothing prevents the members of this hierarchy from revealing their true function to certain rare individuals worthy of such a revelation. The Nuqaba and Nujaba secretly direct men toward knowledge of the reality of the Hideen Imam. Imam Ali (as) speaks of a group of rare, undiscoverable holy men who are as many signs and proofs of God’s existence on earth. In Kamal ul Deen wa Tamam ul Nayma page no. 635, Imam Jafar Sadiq (as) said, “I am seeing Imam ul Qaim (ajf) sat upon the mimbar of Kufa. His 313 companions are gathered around Him. The numbers of His companions are equal to the companions of Badr. These companions are the companions of Wilayat, and they will be the rulers upon the creation by the order of Allah.” A poem by Arif Muhammad Karim Khan summs up this idea very well:

When God saw people’s ignorance/ He chose a group of sages.

He manifeseted them amidst the masses/ And He initiated them into the Science of the Imam.

So they will reveal true Government/ And thereby put an end to polemic and enmities.

Through charisma (keramat), some are Chiefs (leaders)/ Through dignity, others are Nobles

Through their power, the group of Chiefs replaces the Imam like a delegate;

Their Power is the power of God/ They make anyone they wish obey.

The reign of the sovereigns of being is the sign of their reign in both Worlds.

The group of Nobles are all Sages and Guides for the community and guardians of Faith (iman).

Dispensers of science in this world and arbiters of judgements in the other world.

Ya Ali Madad!

First provide references from Shia books.

Second, where does it say these Nujaba and Nuqaba are not among the pious Usooli Shias (that you have been cursing). If their identity is hidden how do you know they dont live next door to you or a thousand miles away in Qom or Najaf. If they are among the most pious scholars or common people???

See how your arguments are going against you.

(bismillah)

Actually you have shot yourself in your foot. If according to you the Mujtahids are your adversaries in religion, why dont you keep on socializing with them. Whats the point of this thread??????

Is that all you could do. Is it another "copy and paste" from the cursed Baqir Nisar Zaidi????????

Where does it say you cant implement an Islamic system on your society while Imam (ATF) is in ghaibat. You should let yourself be ruled by Sunnis. Let lanati Mullah Umar and the Saudi King take over. Accept courts that follow the fiqh of Abu Hanifa or better laws made Lenin and Chairman Mao Zedong?????

Bring your proof if you are truthful.

You want the extremist Wahabis to ban Azadari, Majlis, Julus and level all Holy Shrines while you do nothing.......waiting for the Imam (ATF) to come and solve all your problems.

The Wahabis would be very happy to hear your beliefs.

Firoun (la) claimed to be Allah for 1000 years and Allah remained silent. For centuries, 360 idols were kept inside of that house which Allah calls as “His House” while Allah remained silent. His house was occupied by idols for hundreds of centuries, but He never had any concern over this and continuously gave them chance after chance until He sent that one which was from Him to destroy those idols. Still Allah is giving chance after chance to the people. It is His will when He shall send another Ali (as) who will destroy these idols in a flash. We are anxiously awaiting that day. This is why we cry and pray for the early reappearance of Imam (ajf). We pray may Allah bring that day when the house of Syeda (sa) who has been brutally oppressed will be reborn. May Moula (as) destroy those who usurped Their rights. We pray the rule of Allah becomes alive again. May Allah hasten the time of its return. Even if we have gone to our graves before the reappearance of Imam (ajf), Allah please bring us alive out of our graves so that we may be of service to our Imam (ajf). Ameen.

Ya Ali Madad!

(bismillah)

... where does it say these Nujaba and Nuqaba are not among the pious Usooli Shias (that you have been cursing). If their identity is hidden how do you know they dont live next door to you or a thousand miles away in Qom or Najaf. If they are among the most pious scholars or common people???

See how your arguments are going against you.

If I have sent Lanat (curse) to someone who does not deserve it, our Imams have explained how that would work:

There are numerous attributes which Allah Has specifically reserved for

Amir-ul-Momaneen (as), and are the sources of guidance which Allah has

Described in His Book. And then said: Lanat refers to those people who

hide the attributions of Mohammed (peace be upon him) and Ali (as) and obscure them from

those who are their devotees. It becomes compulsory onto them to reveal

(these attributes) where ‘Taqqiya’ does not apply (where there is no

compulsion). For these people َُُّAllah sends ‘Laanat’ (curses),

meaning those who had hidden the attributes (Amir-ul-Momaneenasws) get

Allaha ‘s curses (Lanat) and are including those who join in sending

curses. It (curse) has many forms.

The first of which is that one when all those who send curses are together in ‘cursing’,

meaning everyone regardless of if he is on the Just path or not would say may Allaha ‘s curse

be upon those cruel people who have hidden away His Clear Proofs and

Verses, under these circumstances they are targeted by every one’s curse

and even including their own ones.

The second type of ‘Laanat’ is that when two people fall out with each other and

start sending the curse, in that case ‘Laanat’ from both of them ascend to the skies

and asks for the permission of Allah to inflict the targeted one. Allah at that point Asks His angels to

see if the sender of the ‘Lanat’ himself is worthy of being cursed, if he first one

is and the second one is not then divert both ‘Laanats’ on the former. But if the

former is not worthy of receiving it and the latter one is then divert ‘Lanats’ of

the both towards the latter person. However, if both of them are worthy of

receiving the ‘lanat’ then inflict both of them with each other’s ‘Lanat’.

If both of them are not worthy of ‘lanat’ since both are Momin and are cursing each

other due to being angry and have ill feelings against each other, in this case

ascend their ‘Lanat’ on those Jews who hide and object the praise, ‘dhikr’

and attributes of Mohammed (peace be upon him) and Ali (as) as well as on those ‘Nasabis

who hide the Divine status of Ali (as) and deny his attributes.

Ya Ali Madad!

Edited by YaHu

You claim to follow Ali (عليه السلام). Now show me a hadith where he tells you to call upon him and ask him for help after his death (may Allah curse his enemies).

Here is a famous hadith for you to ponder on:

One of the Kharijites al-Burj ibn Mus'hir at-Ta'i raised the slogan, "Command is the right of Allah only" in such a way that Amir al-mu'minin (saw) heard it. On hearing it maula (saw) said:

"Be quite, may Allah make you ugly, O' you with broken tooth. may Allah not forgive you, Certainly, by Allah, when truth became manifest even then your personality was weak and your voice was loose. But when wrong began to shout loudly you again sprouted up like the horns of a goat."

Nahj al-Balaghah sermon-189

In “Madinatul Moajiz First Edition page no. 368”. RasoolAllah (saw)

said, “Allah said to Me, “O’Muhammad (saw)! I have decided I will put the love of Ali

(as) in that heart which is dear to Me. I put the love of Ali (as) in the heart of those

whom I love. I put the animosity of Ali (as) in the heart of those I dislike.”

All shia and sunni books are filled with hadiths in

which RasoolAllah (saw) said, “O’Ali (as)! You will be the distributor of jannah and

jahannum (hell).” Now if the acts of worship will be as a savior for humanity, then

they would be the distributor of jannah and jahannum instead of Moula Ali (as).

These ignorant people are running behind so-called scholars blindly. They know

Moula Ali (as) is the distributor of jannah and jahannum, but how He is the

distributor, they have no idea. If the meaning of distributor of jannah and jahannum

is He will send those who have good deeds to jannah and those who have bad deeds

to jahannum, then this could be done by a few of the angels very easily.

You must understand the meaning of “distributor of heaven and hell”. Moula Ali (as)

Himself explained the meaning in these words, “I will be standing at the door of

jahannum (hell). I will say to it, “Catch him for he was My enemy. Leave him for he was

My follower.” One who does not believe in the words of Moula Ali (as) is not only the

enemy of Moula Ali (as) but also the enemy of RasoolAllah (saw).

Ya Ali Madad!

Edited by YaHu

(salam)

^ You mean divine status like abdullah ibn saba claimed ?

here from brother nader's artical

1.) حدثني محمد بن قولويه، قال حدثني سعد بن عبد الله، قال حدثنا يعقوب بن يزيد و محمد بن عيسى، عن ابن أبي عمير، عن هشام بن سالم، قال : سمعت أبا عبد الله (عليه السلام) يقول و هو يحدث أصحابه بحديث عبد الله بن سبإ و ما ادعى من الربوبية في أمير المؤمنين علي بن أبي طالب، فقال إنه لما ادعى ذلك فيه استتابه أمير المؤمنين (عليه السلام) فأبى أن يتوب فأحرقه بالنار.

Hishaam bin Salim, who said that he heard it from Imam Aboo `Abd Allaah (as) when he told that `Abd Allaah bin Saba called (to people) the lordship/divinity of Imaam `Alee (as). Upon that 'Alee ordered him to repent, but he refused. Then Ali let him burn in fire."Source:· Al-Kashee, Rijaal, pg. 107, hadeeth # 171

http://revivingalisl...l/Miscellaneous

Edited by AlMuttaqi

According to what you are saying it would seem that almost everyone on earth is going to hell. Not only that, but who will be saved was already decided long before creation.

You see, we must go back 2000 years before the existence of creation. At that time there were oaths made. One side was the side of Light (Nur) which our 12 Imams represent and their faitfull believers (who also made of Light), while the other side was of darkness and the armies of ignorance. You see, at that time people like Aisha (LA) chose to side with the armies of Ignorance. Therefore, as above so below, meaning once creation was formed and the earthly Aisha (LA) came into being, she kept her oath and fought against the Imam Ali (as).

Now, you must ask yourself a very serious question. Which side did you choose at that time in pre-creation?

Imam Abu Abdullahasws said: "When Allah is pleased by someone’s

conduct, He blesses that fellow by inscribing a ‘Noorani dot in his heart,

which enlightens his heart and ears. He then become extremely greedy in his

striving to gain the knowledge related to ‘Amr-e-Imamat’. But when Allaha

Gets annoyed by someone’s actions, He punishes him by inscribing a

‘Black dot’ in his heart which darkens his heart and ears."

Ya Ali Madad!

Edited by YaHu

Firoun (la) claimed to be Allah for 1000 years and Allah remained silent. For centuries, 360 idols were kept inside of that house which Allah calls as "His House" while Allah remained silent. His house was occupied by idols for hundreds of centuries, but He never had any concern over this and continuously gave them chance after chance until He sent that one which was from Him to destroy those idols. Still Allah is giving chance after chance to the people. It is His will when He shall send another Ali (as) who will destroy these idols in a flash. We are anxiously awaiting that day. This is why we cry and pray for the early reappearance of Imam (ajf). We pray may Allah bring that day when the house of Syeda (sa) who has been brutally oppressed will be reborn. May Moula (as) destroy those who usurped Their rights. We pray the rule of Allah becomes alive again. May Allah hasten the time of its return. Even if we have gone to our graves before the reappearance of Imam (ajf), Allah please bring us alive out of our graves so that we may be of service to our Imam (ajf). Ameen.

That would make seance in circumstances where you have no power and no choice. Where standing up would mean certain destruction. But does that mean one should not strive to establish an Islamic society even when people are willing to support it. When they want Allah's law to prevail. When they want to live a life according to the teachings of Masoomeen (as) and where criminals are punished according to Quranic laws.

Why did the Holy Imams (as) teach us how to govern, how to collect taxes, how to run our economy and how to defend our borders. Were these teachings just an academic exercise for us to read but never implement. Is our salat, fasting and hajj suspended because Imam (ATF) is in ghaibat. If not, what about all these rules related to ruining a government. What proof do we have that they are suspended untill Imam (ATF) returns?