Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
YaHu

[MERGED] Taqleed To A Mujtahed?

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

are you actually sitting here, on a internet forum, and calling the great ayatollah khomeini a fake? brother. let me make one thing clear, as you say they are human, they make mistakes. but i can guarantee with my life. they were closer to the ahlulbayt as than any of us will ever reach, even if we lived 10 life's of good deeds. they were a great servant of Allah sbwt and were a great scholar. their contribution to the correct Islam was great. how can you call such a pious man fake or an impostor? they were one of the greatest men of our era, and as for your claim of no one having the right to be imam Mahdi as representative, who are you to make such a claim? can you say, with your life, that you know definitely that ayatollah Khomeini wasnt approached through dream, or for real by our imam as? i don't think you can. its about time you take a mans word for the weight it holds. a god fearing person would never speak such a lie. and there have been countless times where the imam Mahdi as have approached people through dreams. instead of disputing between brothers, try and prepare your self for their arrival, and hold your tongues.

Imam Mahdi AS-

Knowledge is ours; do not care about the unbeliever’s unbelief. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.53, P.151)

The word Marja is from the root word "rujoo" which means to "turn towards". In traditional Shi'a Islam, it refers to a person who has the ability to transmit the traditions of the infallibles and is to be consulted in all religious matters. This doctrine is based on the following tradition narrated from the hidden Imam:

Fa ammal hawadith al waqaya fa irjao ila ruate ahadithena

When a matter befalls yee, turn to the transmitters of our traditions.

This definition of Marja is contrary to that in the Usooli sect, as they believe a degree of doctorate grants a man the position of a Marja and thus authority to dictate religion.

In other words, other than transmitting the narrations of our Beloved Masoomeen, (as) no one has the right to issue Fatwas on ones opinion. I hope you understand because judgement day is near for all of us.

Ya Ali Madad

Edited by theqaim110

The word Marja is from the root word "rujoo" which means to "turn towards". In traditional Shi'a Islam, it refers to a person who has the ability to transmit the traditions of the infallibles and is to be consulted in all religious matters. This doctrine is based on the following tradition narrated from the hidden Imam:

Fa ammal hawadith al waqaya fa irjao ila ruate ahadithena

When a matter befalls yee, turn to the transmitters of our traditions.

This definition of Marja is contrary to that in the Usooli sect, as they believe a degree of doctorate grants a man the position of a Marja and thus authority to dictate religion.

In other words, other than transmitting the narrations of our Beloved Masoomeen, (as) no one has the right to issue Fatwas on ones opinion. I hope you understand because judgement day is near for all of us.

Ya Ali Madad

(bismillah)

they issue fatwas using only quran and AUTHENTIC hadith, taqleed is important and it is mentioned more than once, look for the most knowledgeable etc etc, the fatwas they give do not go against quran or islamic law in any way, brother. have your belief. but i cannot allow a fellow muslim to speak like that about scholars. they dedicate their lives to islam and ahlulbayt, show them some respect. do you know that their knowledge of hadith, islamic history, quran and biographies of our imams as and prophets is far greater than yours? do you really think they are doing haram? think logically brother.

Edited by Ali H Syed

Please post a few of these narrations.

In Al-Kulayni's Kitab al-iman wa l kufr, it is narrated from Imam Jafar Al-Sadiq (as) ,who stated, " Forsaken is he who seeks to command; Distrust those who command and consider themselves leaders. By Allah, the man behind whom is heard the sound of sandals [belonging to his supporters] will only perish; Cursed is the one who believes himself leader, cursed is he who attempts to become one, cursed is one who declares himself thus; Avoid leading [people] and avoid following them leaders".

Im soo sorry to the usuli sect, but this narration is very very clear. Us True Shia can not and will not allow our laymen shia to be fooled any longer for when the TRUTH (HAQQ) is present, batil (falsehood) must vanish. I understand that it is only because of Khums that the Zaydis, Ismailis, Hanafiyya, and Usulis ever came into existence. But the Truth (Haqq) is that it is only our 12 Imams who have the Authority, Wilayat, and Leadership. There are no representatives period. If you are a momen, then remember the Truth for it will be asked of you in Judgement day.

YA ALI MADAD!

Edited by Salsalpak

In Al-Kulayni's Kitab al-iman wa l kufr, it is narrated that Imam Jafar Al-Sadiq (as) ,who stated, " Forsaken is he who seeks to command; Distrust those who command and consider themselves leaders. By Allah, the man behind whom is heard the sound of sandals [belonging to his supporters] will only perish; Cursed is the one who believes himself leader, cursed is he who attempts to become one, cursed is one who declares himself thus; Avoid leading [people] and avoid following them leaders".

YA ALI MADAD!

Do the mujtahids believe themselves leaders?

This is something that is discussed so many times.

You have all these wannabes; these disillusioned former muqalids saying: "How does Sayyed Sistani expect me to do taqleed to him?"

The answer to that is: Sayyed Sistani doesn't expect you to do anything. You do taqleed to him because taqleed is one of your three options (the other two being ihtiyat or reaching ijtihad).

The maraji aren't sitting there saying "Oh I need X amount of followers, let's go propagate so I can gain more followers." They become maraji because of the need in society for maraji. In other words, they are doing a service.

They don't consider themselves leaders or call themselves leaders. The people give them this status based on their merit; because they have the necessary Islamic traits to make them a leader or a religious reference.

You have all these wannabes; these disillusioned former muqalids saying: "How does Sayyed Sistani expect me to do taqleed to him?"

The answer to that is: Sayyed Sistani doesn't expect you to do anything. You do taqleed to him because taqleed is one of your three options (the other two being ihtiyat or reaching ijtihad).

The maraji aren't sitting there saying "Oh I need X amount of followers, let's go propagate so I can gain more followers." They become maraji because of the need in society for maraji. In other words, they are doing a service.

They don't consider themselves leaders or call themselves leaders. The people give them this status based on their merit; because they have the necessary Islamic traits to make them a leader or a religious reference.

(bismillah)

very well said brother

If as u say, they are not leaders and do not see themselves as leaders. Then they should not be collecting Khums. My Beloved Imam did not select them or tell them to do such things. My Imam Mahdi chose only four to collect khums and once the last one past away, my Imam made sure his letter got out there there will be no more representatives designated by him.

In other words, Mr. Jackson, your Sistani, Khamenai, or whoever else is not permitted to collect Khums. Khomeini is not permitted to create Wilayat-e Faqih. And you are not permitted to promote their ideaology.

If you have any questions ask I will answer u in a respectful way. I understand there are many in this forum trigger happy hoping I become banned for using a wrong word that offended them. I am not here to offend, I am here to spread the words and narrations of the Ahlu-bayt. And if I see or here something contradictory to their (the Ahlulbayt) words and intentions, I must and will bring it up while I am given breaths of Life from my Mowla (as).

Ya Ali Madad

Edited by Salsalpak

If as u say, they are not leaders and do not see themselves as leaders. Then they should not be collecting Khums. My Beloved Imam did not select them or tell them to do such things. My Imam Mahdi chose only four to collect khums and once the last one past away, my Imam made sure his letter got out there there will be no more representatives designated by him.

In other words, Mr. Jackson, your Sistani, Khamenai, or whoever else is not permitted to collect Khums. Khomeini is not permitted to create Wilayat-e Faqih. And you are not permitted to promote their ideaology.

If you have any questions ask I will answer u in a respectful way. I understand there are many in this forum trigger happy hoping I become banned for using a wrong word that offended them. I am not here to offend, I am here to spread the words and narrations of the Ahlu-bayt. And if I see or here something contradictory to their (the Ahlulbayt) words and intentions, I must and will bring it up while I am given breaths of Life from my Mowla (as).

Ya Ali Madad

(bismillah)

from your tone and words, you seem to be under the impression that iyatullahs dont spread the words and narrations of ahlulbayt? can i ask you something brother, have you studied thoroughly the quran, hadith, history of islam, history of our prophets and imams?

(bismillah)

from your tone and words, you seem to be under the impression that iyatullahs dont spread the words and narrations of ahlulbayt? can i ask you something brother, have you studied thoroughly the quran, hadith, history of islam, history of our prophets and imams?

Yes, not only do I know, more importantly I have marifat of Imam e Zaman. Do u have Marifat of Imam e Zaman?

Yes, not only do I know, more importantly I have marifat of Imam e Zaman. Do u have Marifat of Imam e Zaman?

(bismillah)

i am not comparing my self, i am comparing your knowledge with that of the iyatullahs, which i can safely say is not any where their level. they spend years upon years on these subjects such as quran understanding and history. to say you are at their level is a mockery. Allah sbwt, mentions in the quran to look to the guided ones who posses knowledge in matters in which we dont know of. and a further note. show some respect to the people who dedicate their lifes to serve Allah sbwt, you speak of them as if they dont know the concept of khums... i can assure you they know the concept in much more detail and in depth than your self. thas is all. may Allah sbwt guide us all.

and those who follow them in the grade of spiritual excellence — Allah is well pleased with them (all) and they (all) are well pleased with Him. Surah Tawbah (9:100)

So if you yourselves do not know (anything), then ask the People of Remembrance. Surah Nahl (16:43)

O Believers! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) and those (men of Truth) who hold command among you. Surah Nisa (4:59)

Edited by Ali H Syed

(bismillah)

i am not comparing my self, i am comparing your knowledge with that of the iyatullahs, which i can safely say is not any where their level. they spend years upon years on these subjects such as quran understanding and history. to say you are at their level is a mockery. Allah sbwt, mentions in the quran to look to the guided ones who posses knowledge in matters in which we dont know of. and a further note. show some respect to the people who dedicate their lifes to serve Allah sbwt, you speak of them as if they dont know the concept of khums... i can assure you they know the concept in much more detail and in depth than your self. thas is all. may Allah sbwt guide us all.

and those who follow them in the grade of spiritual excellence — Allah is well pleased with them (all) and they (all) are well pleased with Him. Surah Tawbah (9:100)

So if you yourselves do not know (anything), then ask the People of Remembrance. Surah Nahl (16:43)

O Believers! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) and those (men of Truth) who hold command among you. Surah Nisa (4:59)

Dear fellow seeker,

Do your Marjas know the unseen? Do they even know the number of stars, planets, or even Universes in Allahs creation? The answer is NO! U see, they are not the most knowledgable and not even close. Can they do Tawil of the Narrations or Quran? No again. Ill tell u who does know what is in the Unseen (Ghaybat), Tawil of Nature, Hadiths, and Quran. It is non other but my Beloved Masums. It is only my Beloved Masums who are the most Knowledgable. Therefore I and the True Shias only follow them, do taqleed to them and receive answers from them . Our Masums are alive and present in the hearts of Momeneen and they initiate the True Momeneen into the unseen. Those same Momeneen keep this a secret from others due to Taqiyah. The Ayatullah are only the Masums! The most Knowledgable are only the Masums. Period. Ask Sistani when you will pass away and he will have no idea. Ask the Masums and they know. Can Sistani change the course of the sun to rise from the west? No. For our Masum it is very simple and easy. My point is that your non-masums are in no position to send fatwas, give fallible opinion, or declare jihad when they are not the most knowledgable because it is the Masums who are the most knowledable . They should follow examples like Kulayni by only transmitting narrations (and not even giving ones own opinion on that or any narrations). What you need to understand is that all the Power (Wilayat) and Knowledge is with Masums only. Non-masums must sit down and keep their opinions to their selves.

The Guided ones are the 14 Masums. The only Ayatullahs are my 14 Masums. The Masums are the only Proofs (Hujats). Kulayni was a humble transmitter of narrations. Kulayni never tried to collect khums, or give himself a title like Wilayat e Faqih, or tell people to do taqleed to him.

True Shias only do taqleed to the Masums.Until the manifestaion of the 12th Imam and his 313, any government will be and is a corrupt and illigimate government. This includes the 1979 establishment of the Islamic Republic of Iran. All governments including Irans are corrupt and illigimate by nature and as a result of all the warnings from Masums.

The Masums are the guides that Guide the momeneen. And no one, and I mean no one can take their place.

Sistani, Khamenai, and the rest of them are all non-Masums, so that means they can and will make mistakes. Our examples of non-masums are people like Kulayni who would never dare send fatwa or even give his own opinion. Kulayni only, and I mean only transmitted the narations of Masums. Thats It. We as followers of Masums must only be guided by Masums. In other words the Imam will open our Hearts in understanding their narrations through contemplation and pondering. The Masums will teach us what each one of us have the capacity to understand. The Beloved Masums are the Initiators and the Momeneen are their initiated followers.

There are soo many out there who are visited by Masums, and they know what I am talking about. Those of you who have never been visited , taught, and initiated by Masums,, must ask yourselves why. Why have you not been initiated by them. Why are you stuck having to follow a non-masoom as if they are Masum.

Now ponder on this hadith by one of the Beloved Masums (as) :

It is reported of Imam Muhammad al-Baqir (as) who stated, " When a follower loves us [the Imams], makes progress in his loyal friendship (walaya) for us and dedicates himself to know us (gaining marifat of Masums), there is not a question that he poses for which we do not inspire an answer in his heart."

Ya Ali Madad!

Edited by Salsalpak

Dear fellow seeker,

Do your Marjas know the unseen? Do they even know the number of stars, planets, or even Universes in Allahs creation? The answer is NO! U see, they are not the most knowledgable and not even close. Can they do Tawil of the Narrations or Quran? No again. Ill tell u who does know what is in the Unseen (Ghaybat), Tawil of Nature, Hadiths, and Quran. It is non other but my Beloved Masums. It is only my Beloved Masums who are the most Knowledgable. Therefore I and the True Shias only follow them, do taqleed to them and receive answers from them . Our Masums are alive and present in the hearts of Momeneen and they initiate the True Momeneen into the unseen. Those same Momeneen keep this a secret from others due to Taqiyah. The Ayatullah are only the Masums! The most Knowledgable are only the Masums. Period. Ask Sistani when you will pass away and he will have no idea. Ask the Masums and they know. Can Sistani change the course of the sun to rise from the west? No. For our Masum it is very simple and easy. My point is that your non-masums are in no position to send fatwas, give fallible opinion, or declare jihad when they are not the most knowledgable because it is the Masums who are the most knowledable . They should follow examples like Kulayni by only transmitting narrations (and not even giving ones own opinion on that or any narrations). What you need to understand is that all the Power (Wilayat) and Knowledge is with Masums only. Non-masums must sit down and keep their opinions to their selves.

The Guided ones are the 14 Masums. The only Ayatullahs are my 14 Masums. The Masums are the only Proofs (Hujats). Kulayni was a humble transmitter of narrations. Kulayni never tried to collect khums, or give himself a title like Wilayat e Faqih, or tell people to do taqleed to him.

True Shias only do taqleed to the Masums.Until the manifestaion of the 12th Imam and his 313, any government will be and is a corrupt and illigimate government. This includes the 1979 establishment of the Islamic Republic of Iran. All governments including Irans are corrupt and illigimate by nature and as a result of all the warnings from Masums.

The Masums are the guides that Guide the momeneen. And no one, and I mean no one can take their place.

Sistani, Khamenai, and the rest of them are all non-Masums, so that means they can and will make mistakes. Our examples of non-masums are people like Kulayni who would never dare send fatwa or even give his own opinion. Kulayni only, and I mean only transmitted the narations of Masums. Thats It. We as followers of Masums must only be guided by Masums. In other words the Imam will open our Hearts in understanding their narrations through contemplation and pondering. The Masums will teach us what each one of us have the capacity to understand. The Beloved Masums are the Initiators and the Momeneen are their initiated followers.

There are soo many out there who are visited by Masums, and they know what I am talking about. Those of you who have never been visited , taught, and initiated by Masums,, must ask yourselves why. Why have you not been initiated by them. Why are you stuck having to follow a non-masoom as if they are Masum.

Now ponder on this hadith by one of the Beloved Masums (as) :

It is reported of Imam Muhammad al-Baqir (as) who stated, " When a follower loves us [the Imams], makes progress in his loyal friendship (walaya) for us and dedicates himself to know us (gaining marifat of Masums), there is not a question that he poses for which we do not inspire an answer in his heart."

Ya Ali Madad!

(bismillah)

i couldnt disagree with you more, you have failed time and time to actually understand my points, in no way shape of form did i say they are more knowledgeable then our beloved imams as, or any where near that, amongst men, discluding infallible, they are the most knowledgeable, they have great knowledge on our imams, more than me and your self. they only follow what is in quran and what ahlulbayt teach us. they give fatwas based upon sharia, nothing outside it. we do not claim the marja know the un seen. and your little respect for such characters shows how wrong you are on this matter, to say real SHIA only do taqleed of ahlulbayt. what a silly statement to make. the REAL muslims are the iyatullahs, who dedicate their lives in strive of the path of the truth. they are closest to ahlulbayt and out the ones who are closest to imam mahdi as. now i have nothing more to discuss with you as i have seen your view point. one day you will realise brother, that the iyatullahs were our help to stay close to the true path in this age of deception, they are servants of Allah sbwt. yes they are human, they make mistakes. i have said this my self, no one believes them to be infallible, but they do more for imam mahdi as, than any other human on this planet. FACT.

i pray for all us to be guided, and inshallah we will witness the rise of imam mahdi as

A real ayatullah does not put another real ayatullah on house arrest. Lol. They have made a mockery OF SHIA ISLAM. There are only 14 Ayatullahs and they r the 14 Masums. The.Title of Wilayat e Faqhi only belongs to Imam e Zaman. The Title of Wilayat e Arif only belongs to Imam e Zaman. You must understand that Imam e Zaman is and always has directed the momeneen. Trust me that Imam e Zaman did not go into Occultation so that mullahs take the front lines. The true companions of Imam e Zaman are hidden just as the.Imam e Zaman is hidden. Nevertheless, the momeneen are still guided , just as the Sun behind a cloud still gives life to the inhabitants of earth.

Ya Ali Madad

Edited by Salsalpak

A real ayatullah does not put another real ayatullah on house arrest. Lol. They have made a mockery OF SHIA ISLAM. There are only 14 Ayatullahs and they r the 14 Masums. The.Title of Wilayat e Faqhi only belongs to Imam e Zaman. The Title of Wilayat e Arif only belongs to Imam e Zaman. You must understand that Imam e Zaman is and always has directed the momeneen. Trust me that Imam e Zaman did not go into Occultation so that mullahs take the front lines. The true companions of Imam e Zaman are hidden just as the.Imam e Zaman is hidden. Nevertheless, the momeneen are still guided , just as the Sun behind a cloud still gives life to the inhabitants of earth.

Ya Ali Madad

(bismillah)

judging a mans actions if for Allah sbwt, do not judge men that are closer than Allah sbwt than your self. i understand imam mahdi as well, and if you went into hadith, youll understand there are hundreds showing signs of imam mahdi, some of characters who will come spreading justice etc etc. but as i said this debate is over. follow what you think is right. do not judge. and you add they are a mockery of shia islam? you mean islam, dont use labels please. and they are not a mockery in any way. the only mockery is that a man on an internet forum, to try and learn about religion is calling people who spent 50 years+ studying islam a mockery.... hold your tongue.

may Allah guide us all.

(bismillah)

the only mockery is that a man on an internet forum, to try and learn about religion is calling people who spent 50 years+ studying islam a mockery.... hold your tongue.

may Allah guide us all.

So im.suppose to do taqleed to them because they studied hadiths and Quran for fifty years. Is that right? Shaytan was in sajda for four thousand years to Allah, but when Allah commanded Shaytan to do one sajda to Nabi Adam, shaytan (la) dis obeyed.

Please do not get caught up in appearences and how long someone did something.

I see u r an usuli. The Ahlulbayt have warned us of ur sect. Ill see u in judgement day, if I dont see u in this life ;)

Ill continue to watch.how many more times your socalled ayatullahs put each other on HOUSE ARREST (and ur reply to this is that only God can judge. Wow! R u serious?)

It looks more like it is your WF Khamenai who is judging...

Edited by Salsalpak

So im.suppose to do taqleed to them because they studied hadiths and Quran for fifty years. Is that right? Shaytan was in sajda for four thousand years to Allah, but when Allah commanded Shaytan to do one sajda to Nabi Adam, shaytan (la) dis obeyed.

Please do not get caught up in appearences and how long someone did something.

I see u r an usuli. The Ahlulbayt have warned us of ur sect. Ill see u in judgement day, if I dont see u in this life ;)

Ill continue to watch.how many more times your socalled ayatullahs put each other on HOUSE ARREST (and ur reply to this is that only God can judge. Wow! R u serious?)

It looks more like it is your WF Khamenai who is judging...

(bismillah)

no you do taqleed, as our imams told us to follow the learned ones, you do taqleed because they dedicate their lives to islam, and ARE more knowledgeable than you and i will ever be, give me direct refrences of ahlulbayt warning "you" over usoli, and p.s im a syed, direct from the lineage of the imams as, i regard my self as a slave of Allah sbwt, i see prophet muhammad saaw, as the greatest messenger of Allah, and i see ahlulbayt, the greatest creations of Allah sbwt, as imam ali as, says, when i want to talk to Allah sbwt i do it through namaz, and when i went Allah sbwt to speak to me, i read the quran, i mourn the deaths of the imams as, and now i have some one on an internet forum who seems to illuded to think he can call me a non believer? brother please. no you wont see me in judgement day. instead of thinking that youll be wandering around looking to gloat to people you think you have triumphed over in faith, youl be dreading the fear of allahs sbwt judgement on your self. dont speak foolishly. keep watching them as their not watching you, nor do they care on your opinion, watch how to transform your self, instead of looking at others and spreading lies. give me an incidence where i have proclaimed i get judged by iyatullah khamenai.

i hope Allah sbwt guides each and every one of them. as we can see you have come to the point of dishing out childish remarks and going off topic.

jtto45.jpg

Those who call Imam Khomeini a kaafir(and other disgraceful names), either don't know/understand what the word kaafir means, or don't know/understand who Imam Khomeini is.

The reason we, the true Shias do not fall in the traps of following a non-masoom, is because Imam Ali Amirulmomeneen comunicates with us. Sometimes Moula Ali (as) comes to us, and other times we are taken to him, at a place that you can not point out on a map. These Shias are hidden from you and your mujtaheds. The True Shias are a Hidden Community with Imam-e-Zaman as its head.

^^ These people should be restricted to post in Research into Other Sects forum.

The Shia are not permiited to go into open politics as a result of the Occultation of Imam-e-Zaman. The Shia are not alllowed to collect Khums when Imam-e-Zaman said it is not permitted until his manifistation (zahoor). Especially, they are not permitted to create an open government before the manifested arrival of Imame-Zaman. All this is very simple to understand for a momen. If you love the Ahlulbait as you say, then why don't they visit you? Why don't they answer your questions by taking you to the place that they are in? I'll tell you why: It's because my Moula Ali Amirulmomeneen is only the Amir of the momeneen, not the hypocrits, not those whoo have twisted the message of the Imams for temporary political power.

The reason we, the true Shias do not fall in the traps of following a non-masoom, is because Imam Ali Amirulmomeneen comunicates with us. Sometimes Moula Ali (as) comes to us, and other times we are taken to him, at a place that you can not point out on a map. These Shias are hidden from you and your mujtaheds. The True Shias are a Hidden Community with Imam-e-Zaman as its head. The fake shias are in front of the public eye openly in politics, actively collecting khums, and publicly declaring (like Khamenai) to represent the Imam . Obviouly I know which catagory you are in.

Ya Ali Madad!

What kind of Crack are you on? Can I have some? ;) Stop abusing the right of Being a Shi'a and check yourself into a ward ASAP. Or go to a maulwi, Your under influence of a Jinn :lol:

:D

What kind of Crack are you on? Can I have some? ;)

It's not crack. It is IMAN. And no, I'm sorry, but IMAN is not for sell. You either have or you don't. Your destiny in this world reveals your origin. Your the one in the dark (zolmat), not us. Laugh now, but I wounder if you will be laughing at your Akharat (Judgement day)

Imam Muhammad Baqir (as) said: “The worth of every man is his marifat.”

On judgement day each one of us will be examined on our marifat of the Ahlulbayt (as) ; therefore, on

that day no one can expect to be admitted in Heaven just because they did taqleed to a Mujtahed.

The Prophet (pbuh) told Abu Dhar, " If you knew what Salman knows (due to Salman's MARIFAT and IMAN), you would try to kill him believing him to be a kufar. Salman is one of us, the Ahlulbayt."

Hazrat Salman al-Farsi himself says, "If I reveal the very few attributes of Ahlulbayt (as) which have been revealed to me, the people will call me insane and pray for the forgiveness of one who will murder me."

Abu Dhar (ra) was a great saint (arif). He had knowledge of the secrets of

wilayat of Ahlulbayt. He was also the religious brother of Hz Salman al Farsi (as). Despite of

this, Hz Salman (as) had such a status that even Abu Dharr (ra)‟s iman could not

bear knowing his (Hz Salman as) iman regarding Ahlul Bayt (as). Anyone who

cannot bear the attributes of Ahlul Bayt (as) should do the same as Gibrael (as)

did and admit their ignorance. You cannot deny the attributes of Masoomeen (as)

simply because of your ignorance. This denial does not make you become a

scholar.

Ya Ali Madad

Edited by Salsalpak

It's not crack. It is IMAN. And no, I'm sorry, but IMAN is not for sell. You either have or you don't. Your destiny in this world reveals your origin. Your the one in the dark (zolmat), not us. Laugh now, but I wounder if you will be laughing at your Akharat (Judgement day)

Imam Muhammad Baqir (as) said: “The worth of every man is his marifat.”

On judgement day each one of us will be examined on our marifat of the Ahlulbayt (as) ; therefore, on

that day no one can expect to be admitted in Heaven just because they did taqleed to a Mujtahed.

The Prophet (pbuh) told Abu Dhar, " If you knew what Salman knows (due to Salman's MARIFAT and IMAN), you would try to kill him believing him to be a kufar. Salman is one of us, the Ahlulbayt."

Hazrat Salman al-Farsi himself says, "If I reveal the very few attributes of Ahlulbayt (as) which have been revealed to me, the people will call me insane and pray for the forgiveness of one who will murder me."

Abu Dhar (ra) was a great saint (arif). He had knowledge of the secrets of

wilayat of Ahlulbayt. He was also the religious brother of Hz Salman al Farsi (as). Despite of

this, Hz Salman (as) had such a status that even Abu Dharr (ra)‟s iman could not

bear knowing his (Hz Salman as) iman regarding Ahlul Bayt (as). Anyone who

cannot bear the attributes of Ahlul Bayt (as) should do the same as Gibrael (as)

did and admit their ignorance. You cannot deny the attributes of Masoomeen (as)

simply because of your ignorance. This denial does not make you become a

scholar.

Ya Ali Madad

(bismillah)

ah the problem lies here, the misconception of thinking that the shia who do taqleed think that we will not be held accountable for our actions, LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR. we do taqleed to know how to apply shariah to this day and age through quran knowledge, by the people who understand it best at this moment in time. just like sin, it is a guidance from shaytan most of the time, you were invited and you accepted therefore you are responsible, just as it is with taqleed, you are guided, and you accept, you will still be judged for every action you make, regardless of doing taqleed or not.