Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
fallah

Questions That Need Answers

Rate this topic

This was my post #2: What king are you talking about???

Brother excellent questions and we need to answer them one by one.

But first you need to know that those who are in Barzakh are dead (moata) while those referred to in Quran 2:106 are alive in another domain not on Earth and that domain is the same domain as Paradise which may mean the soul experience synchronization of frequency with the Pure frequency of God swt.

Worship is not a physical act but a synchronization act.

Imagine that experiencing Hell may mean each soul is cast away cannot communicate with outer souls. The punishment of loneliness is unbearable. And slowly slowly get purified by Allah The All Merciful to come to His domain (Paradise) and His Frequency of harmonics of (levels) it based on their nearness to Him, Glory to Him always.

This is exactly what being in the presence of Allah and seeing Him might be and He know best and controls all.

So for the Prophet and Imams as.gif and Jesus and Mary and all the Prophets before them who are in sync with Allah's frequency to varying degrees, seeing and reply to all in no efforts or time consuming.

This is also what happens while we pray in Khishoo'. Our impure soul frequency reaches out to that of Allah's but due to frequency mismatch our souls stay here and feel every movement around us sad.gif Unlike Imam Ali as.gif when they suggested to remove a sharp object from his body during his prayer when he is least aware of it. This is TRUE COMMUNICATION with Allah. SALAAT = COMMUNICATION.

If you like what you have read so far, then please read my short booklet about Soul and Spirit found at www.heliwave.com/Soul.and.Spirit.pdf or www.primalogy.com/Soul.and.Spirit.pdf

and then repost you questions one by one in light of this new info and in sha Allah other and I will answer them to the best of our abilities.

Excellent questions once again smile.gif

Ali Adams

God > infinity

This was my post #2: What king are you talking about???

Brother excellent questions and we need to answer them one by one.

But first you need to know that those who are in Barzakh are dead (moata) while those referred to in Quran 2:106 are alive in another domain not on Earth and that domain is the same domain as Paradise which may mean the soul experience synchronization of frequency with the Pure frequency of God swt.

Worship is not a physical act but a synchronization act.

Imagine that experiencing Hell may mean each soul is cast away cannot communicate with outer souls. The punishment of loneliness is unbearable. And slowly slowly get purified by Allah The All Merciful to come to His domain (Paradise) and His Frequency of harmonics of (levels) it based on their nearness to Him, Glory to Him always.

This is exactly what being in the presence of Allah and seeing Him might be and He know best and controls all.

So for the Prophet and Imams as.gif and Jesus and Mary and all the Prophets before them who are in sync with Allah's frequency to varying degrees, seeing and reply to all in no efforts or time consuming.

This is also what happens while we pray in Khishoo'. Our impure soul frequency reaches out to that of Allah's but due to frequency mismatch our souls stay here and feel every movement around us sad.gif Unlike Imam Ali as.gif when they suggested to remove a sharp object from his body during his prayer when he is least aware of it. This is TRUE COMMUNICATION with Allah. SALAAT = COMMUNICATION.

If you like what you have read so far, then please read my short booklet about Soul and Spirit found at www.heliwave.com/Soul.and.Spirit.pdf or www.primalogy.com/Soul.and.Spirit.pdf

and then repost you questions one by one in light of this new info and in sha Allah other and I will answer them to the best of our abilities.

Excellent questions once again smile.gif

Ali Adams

God > infinity

I deleted before I saw your post.

Let me make it simple. I don't have any issue with spiritual guidance from Prophets (as) and Imams (as) (all Prophets (as) are Imams (as)).

However, Quran shows Tasjeed is really for Allah (swt) alone, obedience is to him. We obey Messenger to obey God, not due to rank of Messenger.

This is why ruling by other then God was emphasized in Suratal Maeeda, to emphasize Wilayah of Allah (swt) is the principle, he has the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. He is the King and Hakim.

Now others want to to take legislation from him and give it to others. They put a high position they are not fit for. That Name belongs to God....we divine this from the other beautifull Names, we get further from pointing to God.

God then is no longer truly King and Legislator. So we don't Worship the True King. We deny he is the True King. So we deny then Ultimate Goodness ought to be King. Ultimate Exalted Wise One is king and legislator.

Allah (swt) has said this is belief in Taghut. It's Shirk.

Now Shias easily relate to this, cause they believe in Wilayah of 12 Imams (as). Sunnis reject, so easily reject. Shias on the other hand, want to stop applying the logic after Ghayba (at least many of them, I don;'t know how much), which makes them fall in Taghut believing....

If You deny the True King. God is not really King in true sense, we just say. The wordly king is true... this is the way Dunya Worshippers think.

Now it's the same with Lordship. It's the same Rank of being King, and God. There is no division in his Name. The principle of Sujood to the Kaba is not the Kaba, it's Allah (swt).

Same with to Adam (as). Adam (as) is the Door to Allah (swt), and symbolic of recognizing him and obeying him. It gives him honor and height, but at the end, it's God that is the Principle.

Now the same thing with Lordship, you can bring a servant to that status of Lordship. It's impossible. It belongs to God. However, in this case, there is no asking other the God. He wants us to ask him through Ahlebayt (as) and Quran and his beautiful Names which are means, but you don't call them to decide. God is the Master and Lord, he decides.

You making other share in this Lordship and Authority, you associate others.

You can't do this.

Propehts (as) and their spirits helping is fine, but you can't ask them to come down to you just as you cannot ask Angels (as)....

You see, if you can ask Ahlebayt (as), then you Ask Propehts (as), then you ask Angels (as), why not, same principle....it leads the Saher world....

And 2012.....yeah, we can expect their propaganda to this world, people calling "Angels" (really Jinn), people calling "Ahelabt" "Propehts" etc....

How do you know it's them when your not pure? People were enslaved to them in the past, you want Sayateen to rule humanity?

Allah (swt) protects us, but when we turn ot others, what are we saying? We don't believe God decides us for us, whom is the one whom protects us day and night then?

Does anyone ask Angels to protect them? They are the means of protection but no one in their right mind will asks Angels to protect them. only sahers in their false world of delusions and lies.....

It's the same with the Guides whom Guide by God's Command, the Unseen belongs to Allah (swt), he guides whom he pleases...no one can ask for this connection from other then God, no one can ask other then God to remove the blindness....

Sahers call to the occult all the time.... Quran says not to make haste with his signs...Sahers teach to make haste thinking their Jinn are Guides......

I swear I won;t let people deceive others anymore......

Every people inflitration....same garbage...same rhetoric.....

There is tons of verses and hadiths and du'as all confirming to call upon Allah (swt) with no one else at all in this Worship, and this is Worship, Ahelbaty (as) have said Du'a is Worship, it's the Worship.....

Not terms like "I deem him absoltue greater but despite that will call upon others to respond", why don't u go talk to ants? b/c they are lower? So if rank has to do with whom to ask, whom worthier then Allah (swt)?

Edited by DarkKnight

The 2012 thing you are talking about is different than the Mayan 2012-12-21.

My findings are purely extract from The Quran (surat Al-Fatiha and surat Ar-Rehman).

Please calm down as you have lots of good points and if you read what I say about Allah Akbar or God > infinity, you will see that I agree with you.

I used to say Ya Allah Ya Muhammed Ya Ali out of habit but stopped that long time ago al-hamdu liAllah and now whenever I fall to the same habit immediately make it Ya Allah Ya Allah Ya Allah :)

Some people say it out of habit and some out of ignorance and some as you say as Shrik istaghfur Allah.

The main thing to know is we are at the bottom of the ladder and we may seek gudance from those above us but NEVER worship them.

Calling Ya Ali help me please is emotional more than logical and Allah is All-Forgiving.

Calling Ya Ali if you don't help me no one will, is delibrate shrik and Allah might not forgive such saying (depoending on context intention of course).

Allah is THE KING and THE OWNDER of everything even this computer and HE chose The Quran and Ahlulbeit to lead us to HIM so MUST FOLLOW THEM BUT NEVER WORSHIP THEM.

OK?

Ali

(bismillah)

I'm beating around the bush? I'm the one who made this thread and asked the questions. If you come in to ask questions ignoring my questions, you are the one who is dodging, not I.

1- Because Allah sent the Quran with the Prophetand the Quran is His words and He wants us to read it and understand it.

* clear ordinances, 98:3

* conveyed clearly, 5:16, 10:15

* full of wisdom, 36:2

* guidance to humans, 2:185

* is not Muhammed's sayings, 69:44

* recite as much as you may do with ease, 73:20

This proves that although Allah can guide us directly and he is not dependent upon a book or a prophet, He still wants us to seek guidance through Quran and the Prophet (S), The only explanation is that the guidance comes from Allah but through the means of the Book (QURAN).

2- Seriously, go hit your head with a brick. Allah has created you in this universe with body parts and needs that are complimented by the things that exist in the world in which you are placed. Allah created light and gave you eyes. He created food and gave you hunger. He created love and gave you a heart. tyat's how our world works. If it didn't, there would be no discussion taking place between me and you, because in order to have a discussion you need a logical system in place. What you're doing is questioning the very basis of the bnature of the universe, which has nothing to do with directing an act of worship to other than Allah. You're drowning, and you're trying to drown everyone else with you with questions that have nothing to do with the thread.

The Prophet (S), his Ahlul Bait (A) and Quran are part of Allah's logical system. Your needs are fulfilled by Allah, but through means. The means could be your parents, friends, prophets, imams, quran, angels and so on. They all work for Allah and guide you towards Allah.

3-The quran is Allah's words. If Allah didn't want to guide mankind through the quran he wouldn't have create a Prophet, the Quran, nor people to receive the revelations. Again, it has nothing to do with the subject.

Allah did not need those words but still he sent them for us. Its his Will and Wish. Same way its His Will that when we want something we go to his Prophet (S) and ask him to do dua for us, same way as He wants us to seek guidance through Quran,

4-Again, you're mixing different realms together. Reading the quran is an act of worship. If you direct your reading in order to make people love you, you're commiting shirk. while reading the Quran for the sake of Allah is tawheed. Likewise, making Salat to other than Allah is shirk. Praying to other than Allah is also shirk. The acts of worship are well defined. If they are done towards other than Allah you fall out of Islam. theses actions include : Salat, Prayer, Fasting, Sadaqa, Killing an animal in the name of Allah, etc.

Anything that brings you closer to Allah is Worship. And that includes going to his Prophet (S) and asking him to do dua for you.

5- Allah has sent the Prophet to be the example for us. With the Prophet came the Quran, a preserved book that is a source of Guidance for mankind, as stated in the Quran numerous times. The Prophet, being the best example, one should emulate him. Did the Prophet ever invoke other than Allah? Nope, he didn't. Why don't you follow his example? Because you follow only your own desires.

Prophet (S), Ahlul Bait (A), Quran, ----- direct you towards ------->> Allah

Uzza and the likes <<--------directs you away from --------Allah.

WS

(bismillah)

Let me now answer your questions:

Those who deem permissible to call on other than Allah, please respond to theses questions. Let us see if the action is based on shirk/innovation or not.

1. Did Allah, when mentioning intercession, ever say that you can invoke them?

Regarding intercessors I have already showed you ayat which tells us to ask Prophet (S) for forgiveness on our behalf. Similarly I quoted hadith where people on the day of Judgment will go to different prophets for intercession.

Its WRONG to use the work invoke here. Invocation means you call upon someone (a jinn, a false god, a man made idol, etc) with an intention that he/it could give you something or solve your problems independent of Allah's Will. When you ask your brothers or friends for somethings its not called invoking as long as you know that they cannot give you anything if Allah wishes not to.

2. Do theses intercessors know what is in my heart?

Prophets, Imams and Awliya Allah have supernatural powers. Quran tells us that Prophet Isa (A) knew what was kept inside peoples houses (see Ayat ). These supernatural powers are a gift of Allah to their pious servants. These powers do not make someone God. God's Power is much beyond such gifts.

3. Knowing that a Muslim is prohibited to make dua for a disbeliever, do they know who is calling on them?

If Allah Wishes them to have such knowledge, sure. By the Will of Allah anything can happen. See answer above.

4. If they know what is in my heart and who is calling on them, why would you ever call Allah, if indeed your dua will be answered more effectively?

Its not this or that. You call both Allah directly AND through his pious servants. Same way as you get guidance from Allah through His Book (Quran) AS WELL AS other means. Read your own explanation why Quran is a guide

5. What if I said "Ya Muhammad" intending poetry, can he know that I said poetry, or will he automatically make dua for me?

Again, its up to Allah (SWT). He may grant such knowledge to his Prophet (S) if he Wishes.

6. Do they know my thoughts, or do I have to speak outloud for them to hear my cry for help?

Same as above, its up to Allah (SWT). He may grant such knowledge to his Prophet (S) if he Wishes.

7. If they know my thoughts, why the sudden increase of power? Our Prophet didn't know that he was befriending hypocrites right? (Unless you want to insult our Prophet of intentionally hanging out with hypocrites)

There are examples in Quran where Allah reveiled hidden knowledge to the Prophet (S) about his wifes. So it is possible that he (S) had knowledge about hypocrites. Its wrong to say he was befriending these hypocrites. May be he was giving them time to repent and mend their ways. Or may be he was waiting for them to do something that would expose them.

8. If I'm alone in a room, who is watching me, hearing me, knows my desires? Just Allah or other than him are also all-hearing, all-all seeing, ever-present?

Allah (SWT) and whoever Allah gives that knowledge to.

9. If they have been given such powers, where did Allah say that they have been granted such powers?

Example from Quran about Prophet Isa (A):

æóÑóÓõæáÇð Åöáóì Èóäöí ÅöÓúÑóÇÆöíáó Ãóäøöí ÞóÏú ÌöÆúÊõßõã ÈöÂíóÉò ãøöä ÑøóÈøößõãú Ãóäøöí ÃóÎúáõÞõ áóßõã ãøöäó ÇáØøöíäö ßóåóíúÆóÉö ÇáØøóíúÑö ÝóÃóäÝõÎõ Ýöíåö Ýóíóßõæäõ ØóíúÑðÇ ÈöÅöÐúäö Çááøåö æóÃõÈúÑöìÁõ ÇáÃßúãóåó æÇáÃóÈúÑóÕó æóÃõÍúíöÜí ÇáúãóæúÊóì ÈöÅöÐúäö Çááøåö æóÃõäóÈøöÆõßõã ÈöãóÇ ÊóÃúßõáõæäó æóãóÇ ÊóÏøóÎöÑõæäó Ýöí ÈõíõæÊößõãú Åöäøó Ýöí Ðóáößó áÂíóÉð áøóßõãú Åöä ßõäÊõã ãøõÄúãöäöíäó

And (appoint him) an apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe; (Quran 3:49)

Please take some time to ponder over this ^^^ ayat.

Making out of clay the figure and turning it into a living bird,

giving eyesight to the blind,

healing the lepers,

raising the dead giving them life,

knowing what people eat and

knowing what is stored hidden in their houses...

These are all Godly powers. But Allah gave them to his servant Prophet Jesus (as) and he was able to do all this with His Permission.

Christians saw these miracles and took Jesus (A) to be god or son of god (astaghfarAllah) And they became mushriks. When we say Prophet (S) could hear your duas from far away, you think in your mind that we are attributing Godly powers to the Prophet (S). THIS IS WHERE YOU HAVE ERRED.

When a sect called "Nusairs" saw unusual qualities and powers in Imam Ali (A) they thaught he was God (Astaghfarallah). THEY ERRED TOO.

These powers are given to the Prophets, Imams, Awliyah Allah as a gift, like the gifts he gave to Nabi Isa (as)and others. They dont make them God or God like because these acts are carried out by them with Allah's Permission.

10. If we can call on the saints, how do you know if they were true in their faith and that they weren't hypocrites? What if you're calling someone who is getting punished in the grave, would you be committing shirk, since "you took the wrong intercessor"?

That is why you have to be careful about who you choose. Prophet's (S) and Ahlul Bait (A) are a safe bet. Allah has cleaned them and kept them away from all impurities (see ayat 33:33).

ÅöäøóãóÇ íõÑöíÏõ Çááøóåõ áöíõÐúåöÈó Úóäßõãõ ÇáÑøöÌúÓó Ãóåúáó ÇáúÈóíúÊö æóíõØóåøöÑóßõãú ÊóØúåöíÑðÇ

And Allah only wishes to remove all abomination from you, ye members of the Family, and to make you pure and spotless. (Quran 33:33)

11. If I build an idol in the imaginary form of Ali and go in front of it, believing that the idol in itself has no power, and I call on Ali to help me, would it be shirk?

Idol making is prohibited in Islam.

Remaining questions later, InshaAllah

WS

When will you people understand that Prayer is WORSHIP? Orion, you're exaggerating in your explanations. The fact that Allah creates and controls the universe the way He wills does not render praying to other than Him permissible. Stop running around in circles.

Show us a single dua/prayer in the Quran directed to other than Allah. Just one. Please, just a single one.

Regarding intercessors I have already showed you ayat which tells us to ask Prophet (S) for forgiveness on our behalf. Similarly I quoted hadith where people on the day of Judgment will go to different prophets for intercession.

Its WRONG to use the work invoke here. Invocation means you call upon someone (a jinn, a false god, a man made idol, etc) with an intention that he/it could give you something or solve your problems independent of Allah's Will. When you ask your brothers or friends for somethings its not called invoking as long as you know that they cannot give you anything if Allah wishes not to.

You can ask a person that is in contact with you to pray for you. This action is called "asking". When you call on someone that is absent, believing they have divine capabilities to hear you wherever you are, in whatever fashion you say it, anytime, every time, you're attributing lordship to the person you are invoking.

Also, saying that it's wrong to call that an invocation is deceptive and dishonest.

"As a supplication or prayer it implies to call upon God, a god or goddess, a person, etc. When a person calls upon God, a god, or goddess to ask for something (protection, a favour, his/her spiritual presence in a ceremony, etc.) or simply for worship, this can be done in a pre-established form or with the invoker's own words or actions. An example of a pre-established text for an invocation is the Lord's Prayer.

All religions in general use invoking prayers, liturgies, or hymns; see for example the mantras in Hinduism and Buddhism, the Egyptian Coming Out by Day (aka Book of the Dead), the Orphic Hymns and the many texts, still preserved, written in cuneiform characters on clay tablets, addressed to Shamash, Ishtar, and other deities." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invocation

Prophets, Imams and Awliya Allah have supernatural powers. Quran tells us that Prophet Isa (A) knew what was kept inside peoples houses (see Ayat ). These supernatural powers are a gift of Allah to their pious servants. These powers do not make someone God. God's Power is much beyond such gifts.

What is the evidence that martyrs, imams and Prophets have been given the powers necessary to compliment your invocation? And even if they have been given such powers, didn't Allah clearly say "they can't help you even if they could hear you"?

If Allah Wishes them to have such knowledge, sure. By the Will of Allah anything can happen. See answer above.

What is the evidence of them possessing such powers? You seem to be pulling such ideas out of your own hat.

Its not this or that. You call both Allah directly AND through his pious servants. Same way as you get guidance from Allah through His Book (Quran) AS WELL AS other means. Read your own explanation why Quran is a guide

Allah doesn't need people to inform him that you need help. Nobody is closer to you than Allah is. Praying to someone other than Allah is a detour, not a fast road.

Again, its up to Allah (SWT). He may grant such knowledge to his Prophet (S) if he Wishes.

Again, what evidence exists for such powers being granted to them?

There are examples in Quran where Allah reveiled hidden knowledge to the Prophet (S) about his wifes. So it is possible that he (S) had knowledge about hypocrites. Its wrong to say he was befriending these hypocrites. May be he was giving them time to repent and mend their ways. Or may be he was waiting for them to do something that would expose them.

How is that specific knowledge now equal to knowing what is inside of everyone's heart after he passes away? Who told you that the Prophet can hear people's prayers? Who told you that the Prophet gained all of theses powers? Is there one account where people prayed to the Prophet from far away and the Prophet was happy about it? If not, what makes you think that after passing away he suddenly has an increase of power?

Allah (SWT) and whoever Allah gives that knowledge to.

Again, self-made ideas. No evidence supports such a position. You might as well say it already that you believe that the Prophet has been made a smaller god. So much for "La illaha ilallah".

And (appoint him) an apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe; (Quran 3:49)

Please take some time to ponder over this ^^^ ayat.

Making out of clay the figure and turning it into a living bird,

giving eyesight to the blind,

healing the lepers,

raising the dead giving them life,

knowing what people eat and

knowing what is stored hidden in their houses...

These are all Godly powers. But Allah gave them to his servant Prophet Jesus (as) and he was able to do all this with His Permission.

Christians saw these miracles and took Jesus (A) to be god or son of god (astaghfarAllah) And they became mushriks. When we say Prophet (S) could hear your duas from far away, you think in your mind that we are attributing Godly powers to the Prophet (S). THIS IS WHERE YOU HAVE ERRED.

When a sect called "Nusairs" saw unusual qualities and powers in Imam Ali (A) they thaught he was God (Astaghfarallah). THEY ERRED TOO.

These powers are given to the Prophets, Imams, Awliyah Allah as a gift, like the gifts he gave to Nabi Isa (as)and others. They dont make them God or God like because these acts are carried out by them with Allah's Permission.

No actually, you ponder over it. does the fact that Jesus does miracles mean that people have the right to direct their prayers to him? Rather, his miracles are a sign that he is a Prophet, and what does a Prophet do if not tell people to leave their idols and direct their attention to Allah?

Nobody ever prayed to a Prophet, Imam, Martyr while they were in this world. Why then do people suddenly call on them after they pass away? Irrational.

Secondly, where is the evidence that Allah gave them the power to respond to your calls?

That is why you have to be careful about who you choose. Prophet's (S) and Ahlul Bait (A) are a safe bet. Allah has cleaned them and kept them away from all impurities (see ayat 33:33).

ÅöäøóãóÇ íõÑöíÏõ Çááøóåõ áöíõÐúåöÈó Úóäßõãõ ÇáÑøöÌúÓó Ãóåúáó ÇáúÈóíúÊö æóíõØóåøöÑóßõãú ÊóØúåöíÑðÇ

And Allah only wishes to remove all abomination from you, ye members of the Family, and to make you pure and spotless. (Quran 33:33)

image_worship8.jpg

they were careful with whom they chose by your logic.

Allah's a safer bet. Especially when we both know prayer is WORSHIP, and shirk is equal to Hellfire for eternity.

Idol making is prohibited in Islam.

You made Ali an idol.

fallah

Listen u won't convince...quran was so clear in this...yet even after my knoweldge.....when I fell into it, I sought honor it, adn there was no honor, no dignity, it was all Jinn creating feelings...

You support the turht and spread knowledge, they attack you

You chase a girl, and the whole world seems like paradise and it's peace....u have power to do everyhting by that love of the girl (and his wife, the carrier fo the wood)....

You enjoin the good, and speak harshly against Fasiqeen, and they attack u

They make u at ease with evil, and make you distressed of good

This is what we in...this is the big trial we fall in when we call upon toher then Allah.....it's the big hell we fall into.... it takes a lot from a person to admit this, something Mushrikeen of Mecca could not do, and ended up getting so much rage for the callers of Tawheed (can be see in hate to Fadlallah, Forgeforth, and Wasil, and others for but this call to Tawheed ... I apologize to all of those members )...

I fell to the lowest with this Shirk, but I can honestly sya, it was out of a love to get close to God, and I was not lying to myself abotu that

I aplogize to all members I lead astray...

I call to call upon Allah (swt) only, testify Du'a is Worship, and none can share in that Worship, and Allah (swt) is the Patron and helper and the one to be relied upon through recognize the Leader of time and throgh that cave of refuge, seeking help and refuge only in God, and asking only from Allah (swt).

wa salam

Guest Muhamad

fallah

I aplogize to all members I lead astray...

I call to call upon Allah (swt) only, testify Du'a is Worship, and none can share in that Worship, and Allah (swt) is the Patron and helper and the one to be relied upon through recognize the Leader of time and throgh that cave of refuge, seeking help and refuge only in God, and asking only from Allah (swt).

wa salam

Salam alekum brother,

Apologize to Allah and He will turn your sins into blessings! Allah forgives those who act and think wrongly unknowingly. Allah AlRahman AlRaheem. WIth His infinite Grace and Merci, Allah is surely ready to forgive everything including unintentional shirk. May Allah support you, guide you and make you the best muslim believer you can be!

(bismillah)

When will you people understand that Prayer is WORSHIP? Orion, you're exaggerating in your explanations. The fact that Allah creates and controls the universe the way He wills does not render praying to other than Him permissible. Stop running around in circles.

Prayer is Worship. We are praying to Allah and not anyone else. All our duas/prayers/supplications are directed towards Allah. Please show me any Shia duas/prayers/supplication that is directed towards anyone who has passed away (dead or shaheed).

Show us a single dua/prayer in the Quran directed to other than Allah. Just one. Please, just a single one.

Why ask for dua/prayer in the Quran directed to other than Allah when we are not doing any such dua.

You can ask a person that is in contact with you to pray for you. This action is called "asking".

True. And we ask the Shohada just like we ask those who are in front of us.

When you call on someone that is absent, believing they have divine capabilities to hear you wherever you are, in whatever fashion you say it, anytime, every time, you're attributing lordship to the person you are invoking.

I have already explained that these pious individuals had extraordinary capabilities like in case of Prophet Isa (as) to make a living bird out of clay, raising the dead, giving eyesight to the blind, knowing what is inside someones house and so on.

Do you agree that they had these capabilities and they had no conflict with the attributes of Allah.

What is more powerful capability. Raising someone from the dead OR hearing from far away?

What is the evidence that martyrs, imams and Prophets have been given the powers necessary to compliment your invocation? And even if they have been given such powers, didn't Allah clearly say "they can't help you even if they could hear you"?

What is the evidence of them possessing such powers? You seem to be pulling such ideas out of your own hat.

Again, what evidence exists for such powers being granted to them?

I have already shown you hadith from Tirmidhi about Prophet (S) receiving our blessings.

I have already shown you hadith from (Bukhari or Muslim) that according to these books past Prophets helped our Prophets (A) regarding the number of daily prayers.

Is this all coming from my hat or your books??????

Allah doesn't need people to inform him that you need help. Nobody is closer to you than Allah is. Praying to someone other than Allah is a detour, not a fast road.

We are not praying to them, we are asking them.

How is that specific knowledge now equal to knowing what is inside of everyone's heart after he passes away? Who told you that the Prophet can hear people's prayers? Who told you that the Prophet gained all of theses powers? Is there one account where people prayed to the Prophet from far away and the Prophet was happy about it? If not, what makes you think that after passing away he suddenly has an increase of power?

1-I have already showd you the powers other prophets had. And our prophet is the seal of all prophets, the leader of all prophets. will he have less powers than other prophets who were lesser in rank. Where is your logic.

2-As said before we are not praying to him. We are asking him to pray to Allah for us. Big difference b/w the two.

Again, self-made ideas. No evidence supports such a position. You might as well say it already that you believe that the Prophet has been made a smaller god. So much for "La illaha ilallah".

Was Prophet Isa (A) a smaller god since he raised the dead?

No actually, you ponder over it. does the fact that Jesus does miracles mean that people have the right to direct their prayers to him? Rather, his miracles are a sign that he is a Prophet, and what does a Prophet do if not tell people to leave their idols and direct their attention to Allah?

Nobody ever prayed to a Prophet, Imam, Martyr while they were in this world. Why then do people suddenly call on them after they pass away? Irrational.

We are asking him not praying to him.

You made Ali an idol.

How?

Salam alekum brother,

Apologize to Allah and He will turn your sins into blessings! Allah forgives those who act and think wrongly unknowingly. Allah AlRahman AlRaheem. WIth His infinite Grace and Merci, Allah is surely ready to forgive everything including unintentional shirk. May Allah support you, guide you and make you the best muslim believer you can be!

Alaikom salam

thanks bro. You are right.

my soul is mostly evil forces, I have a dark self that I probably will not be able to let go in this life time, it;s that arrogancy in that monster that is saving me, so I have to rely on it as well, it;s also help from God, and I will only do part with it, and leave the dark cloack, after I help others.... and guide them, then I will in seclusion try my best inshallah, to get rid of the monster. i realiz enow it was a mercy, without this monster, I would have been too weak to get a lot of things that were wrong right... I would just depend on others with no independent thinking...

I rely still ont he Qareen and don't how to part with it.

everywhere I went it was with me, and I realize now why, it's because I was not free from jibt and taghut,

Mushrikeen had marifa that they would call upon Allah when distressed, yet despite him responding every time..associate

Every knowledge I sought from God, God gave to me

Even when I fell into huge sins, and I asked God he cared for me....

But despite this, I associated with him. You are right, no one can forgive me but God, and whom I ever lead astray, I should seek forgiveness from God, since they are his servatns whom he cares about more then they do about themselves.

I and GhulamSeyeda and others, we shouldn;'t be blamed to much, because we had experience that was treu, but then let others mix it with falsehood..

Indeed the Green blessed tree is holy beautiful and pure.... there is two Suns...the taghut inwardly is false Sun vs Sun of Imam (as), can u tell the difference? It;s a hard trial, one calls to seek God's aide alone whom interceders intercede by his command and no interceder is there but him, the other makes honor in seeking help from what cannot avial unless God allows!

It's us whom fall after spriitual expereince, whom then rely on emotion, more then sincere logic. yet logic only, makes us disconnect...

It's delegate balance, the balanace is in Quran, in a clear manner, easy to understand, but will anyone mind?

You guys wil have to do with my harsh arrogant nature, I;m not the tender hearted Rasool (saw).....

I'm here only for some people...

wa salam

Edited by MysticKnight

Brother Fallah,

Just one small question if I may.

Why at the end of each prayer We must send SALAMS to the Prophet and Ibaad Allah Al-Saliheen and the angels around us and protecting us ?

And don't forget Basarakum Al-Yaom Hadeed

And NEVER FORGET that Allah swt is ordering you not informing you

NOT TO SAY "DEAD" about those who are killed in His way in Quran 2:154

اعوذ بالله من الشيطن الرجيم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

وَلَا تَقُولُوا۟ لِمَن يُقْتَلُ فِى سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ أَمْوَٰتٌۢ ۚ بَلْ أَحْيَآءٌۭ وَلَٰكِن لَّا تَشْعُرُونَ

And do not speak of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead; nay, (they are) alive, but you do not perceive.

What clearer instruction do you need?

Ali

Edited by aliadams

Brother Fallah,

Just one small question if I may.

Why at the end of each prayer We must send SALAMS to the Prophet and Ibaad Allah Al-Saliheen and the angels around us and protecting us ?

And don't forget Basarakum Al-Yaom Hadeed

Ali

Salam

If people are connected, they can talk to whom they are connected to, they cannot do Du'a to them or plead from them or anything of this nature...

Angels help, but God no where allowed them to be Lords whom can do as they please and that servants are to ask them....

It's same with his Prophets (whom are all Imams and Messengers even though nubuwa is different then resalat, and it's the former that is higher)...

We cannot ask but Allah (swt)

Are you sure those are Angels, do u know what Quran says about the light of Angels and Propehts?

It will burn the impure and the woods for fire, they would have caused us to burn....

u telling me u all free from that, do you know how Quran explained that light of the Rasool, it's the big warning the nabeel atheem, it's the lgiht of Qiyama....

Bro, those are not Angels, Angels will burn us to crisp with our muddy water, the Sun that enters muddy water is a deception.

Quran explained this in detail, and if an Angel were to come to them, what would happen? Yet they thought they were in contact with Angels and belittled Mohammad (saw) through those eyes...

Are you sure you worship the Lord of Musa and Harun, in that pure humbleness....or it something else completely different?

Uncleanness becomes high, purity becomes low

Worship of God alone and sincerely calling him with no one else, is deemed low

Calling others is deemed high

we upside down again

We Worship the Rijs, not the Lord of Taha and Yaseen.

Ya Seen

O Hearer of Prayers by the haq of the Hearer of your revelation, forgive us for this horrible act.

wa salam

Edited by MysticKnight

jazakallah for your patience to explain to these stubborn folk in a nice and compassionate manner. May Allah s.w.t bless you even more brother.

jazakallah for your patience to explain to these stubborn folk in a nice and compassionate manner. May Allah s.w.t bless you even more brother.

Isa (as) didn't create anything in the true sense of creation, it's like me writting a program, I am not really creating anything, it's just using what's there, there is two senses of creating, and Isa (as) had the sense normal for creation, not the one when it says "what is whom he creates like whom does not".

same with Isa (as), only creator is Allah (swt)...

salams

Edited by MysticKnight

Actually, if we think about it even further, can you please tell us what shirk is if this isn't shirk?

Shirk is to consider a person shareek in Allah's attributes. Your deficiency in understanding his attributes is why you don't understand shirk. Shirk is also considering a person shareek in the Holy Prophet's attributes, such as people giving the authority to change the religion to other individuals after the Prophet (Taraweeh and banning of mut'a), and Shirk is also appointing another person to the caliphate when Allah's representative has already been proclaimed. All of these are different forms of shirk. In addition, being materialistic and attached to the dunya is also a form of shirk, as is relying on other people and not relying on Allah and his true representatives.

The fault of the idolaters of Makka was not that they did not worship one God but that they used the wrong waseela (IDOLS) to get to Allah. This is why 5:35 says "find the Waseela" not create it. We have found the Waseela, they are the holy 14, who have been given all the permissions by Allah. You have not.

Isa (as) didn't create anything in the true sense of creation, it's like me writting a program, I am not really creating anything, it's just using what's there, there is two senses of creating, and Isa (as) had the sense normal for creation, not the one when it says "what is whom he creates like whom does not".

same with Isa (as), only creator is Allah (swt)...

salams

Of course he created and Allah himself affirms that there are other creators. What else is the meaning of the verse:

"blessed is he who is the best of creators." - 23:14

It confirms to us that there are other creators, but he is the best. Isa (as) created without a shadow of a doubt, because Allah gave him the permission to do so.

It confirms to us that there are other creators, but he is the best. Isa (as) created without a shadow of a doubt, because Allah gave him the permission to do so.

As I said there is two senses, even Quran says the Sahers "sana'aooo"

But in antoehr sense, it says Allah (swt) is the creator and no one else can create.....

Creating originally comes from something we do ourselves...

"What is whom he creates like whom whom does not..."

Through out Quran, it was addressing their concept of Gods as if they were true, then they would be elect servants whom God has elected, whom act by his command, etc... so whatever it says everywhere, it also applies to the real elect servants...whom are known truly by vision that they are exalted honored servants, but never less, not more then servatns God has bestowed favor upon.

Is whom that responds to the distressed one when he calls upon him and removes the evil....

Anyone trying to give that above, to anyone else but Allah (swt), then is a Mushrik.

Angels are intercerders whom act by his command, is it ok to ask Angels for help? Is it ok to call out Angels to help you? Why not. Not great enough. So if worthy has to do with whom to call, them whom worthier then Allah (swt), whom is the True Interceder with no interceder other then him? Whom is that they can intercede only by his permission, they are those with him, that call to seek Allah's (swT) help only.

Read du'a Jawthaan Al-Kabeer, will you give that Khawth seeking to other then Allah (swt).

O Allah if you forgive me, whom is worthier then you to do so, and if you abandon me, whom is it that can help me, and if you help me, whom is it that can defeat me.

I apologize and I declare war against those whom advocate to seek help from other then you.

No helper but Allah, Abu Lahab wealth did not avail him, don't tell me about wordly medicine which has just as much harm as benefit if not more harm...and don't tell me about help from world when it does not help no soul but in destruction.

Only your help do we seek, none other then you, is a helper, we seek risq from you only, and in no one other hand's is the increase and decrease.

wa salam

Patron

Wakeel

Mujeebal Duwatal Da'aee

Are all beautiful Names that are complete beautiful.

they are just as Ultimately High as "Originator".

The are are Ultimately High and great.

Easy to acknowledge the names of essence, but what about his names in action?

And is there really but one name and distinction between his names of action and his names of desiredness and his names of essence?

O Allah, O Allah, O Allah by the Wilayah of Ali Hassan Hussain the companions and guides to you, we turn to you and ask us to make us only seek help from you.

Edited by MysticKnight

Guest Muhamad

(bismillah)

Prayer is Worship. We are praying to Allah and not anyone else. All our duas/prayers/supplications are directed towards Allah. Please show me any Shia duas/prayers/supplication that is directed towards anyone who has passed away (dead or shaheed).

Why ask for dua/prayer in the Quran directed to other than Allah when we are not doing any such dua.

True. And we ask the Shohada just like we ask those who are in front of us.

I have already explained that these pious individuals had extraordinary capabilities like in case of Prophet Isa (as) to make a living bird out of clay, raising the dead, giving eyesight to the blind, knowing what is inside someones house and so on.

Do you agree that they had these capabilities and they had no conflict with the attributes of Allah.

What is more powerful capability. Raising someone from the dead OR hearing from far away?

I have already shown you hadith from Tirmidhi about Prophet (S) receiving our blessings.

I have already shown you hadith from (Bukhari or Muslim) that according to these books past Prophets helped our Prophets (A) regarding the number of daily prayers.

Is this all coming from my hat or your books??????

We are not praying to them, we are asking them.

1-I have already showd you the powers other prophets had. And our prophet is the seal of all prophets, the leader of all prophets. will he have less powers than other prophets who were lesser in rank. Where is your logic.

2-As said before we are not praying to him. We are asking him to pray to Allah for us. Big difference b/w the two.

We are asking him not praying to him.

How?

According to that logic you can also say "oh Jesus" then for help in hard situations .. instead of oh Allah or God .. because you are asking Jesus to pray for you ?? That is surely wrong in Islam.

YUSUFALI: Do they indeed ascribe to Him as partners things that can create nothing, but are themselves created?

YUSUFALI: No aid can they give them, nor can they aid themselves!

YUSUFALI: If ye call them to guidance, they will not obey: For you it is the same whether ye call them or ye hold your peace!

YUSUFALI: They serve, besides Allah, things that hurt them not nor profit them, and they say: "These are our intercessors with Allah." Say: "Do ye indeed inform Allah of something He knows not, in the heavens or on earth?- Glory to Him! and far is He above the partners they ascribe (to Him)!"

YUSUFALI: Behold! verily to Allah belong all creatures, in the heavens and on earth. What do they follow who worship as His "partners" other than Allah? They follow nothing but fancy, and they do nothing but lie.

YUSUFALI: "'Nor call on any, other than Allah;- Such will neither profit thee nor hurt thee: if thou dost, behold! thou shalt certainly be of those who do wrong.'"

YUSUFALI: Those whom they invoke besides Allah create nothing and are themselves created.

YUSUFALI: When those who gave partners to Allah will see their "partners", they will say: "Our Lord! these are our 'partners,' those whom we used to invoke besides Thee." But they will throw back their word at them (and say): "Indeed ye are liars!"

YUSUFALI: That Day shall they (openly) show (their) submission to Allah; and all their inventions shall leave them in the lurch.

YUSUFALI: These are among the (precepts of) wisdom, which thy Lord has revealed to thee. Take not, with Allah, another object of worship, lest thou shouldst be thrown into Hell, blameworthy and rejected.

YUSUFALI: And they have taken (for worship) gods other than Allah, to give them power and glory!

YUSUFALI: Instead, they shall reject their worship, and become adversaries against them.

YUSUFALI: Is it not to Allah that sincere devotion is due? But those who take for protectors other than Allah (say): "We only serve them in order that they may bring us nearer to Allah." Truly Allah will judge between them in that wherein they differ. But Allah guides not such as are false and ungrateful.

YUSUFALI: But it has already been revealed to thee,- as it was to those before thee,- "If thou wert to join (gods with Allah), truly fruitless will be thy work (in life), and thou wilt surely be in the ranks of those who lose (all spiritual good)".

YUSUFALI: Say: "Do ye see what it is ye invoke besides Allah? Show me what it is they have created on earth, or have they a share in the heavens bring me a book (revealed) before this, or any remnant of knowledge (ye may have), if ye are telling the truth!

YUSUFALI: And who is more astray than one who invokes besides Allah, such as will not answer him to the Day of Judgment, and who (in fact) are unconscious of their call (to them)?

YUSUFALI: And when mankind are gathered together (at the Resurrection), they will be hostile to them and reject their worship (altogether)!

False.

The idea is that one should judge the Hadith with the Quran, not vice versa.

The Quran is a book, an inanimate object. "Book of Guidance" is a metaphor insinuating that what it contains is the truth from Allah.

You're comparing reading the Quran with praying to other than Allah, which is absurd.

1. You live in a certain dimension. Allah has restricted the permissibility of your actions to this world.

2. The only metaphysical entity you are allowed to contact is Allah. This is why it is kufr to contact jinns, angels, and it follows that contacting human spirits outside of our realm falls under the same ruling.

3. Constructing statues is an action contrary to Islam.

Now respond to the questions please.

God in His Essence is unfathomable. how can we approach God except through His manifestation. And this Manifestation is none other than the 'reality' of the prophet (S); which is none other than the reality of the Quran. And this reality of the Prophet (S) IS originally each of our hearts (all our hearts are in, in their original, pure,and uncorrupted state, really one heart). Those who polish and remove the rust from their hearts are uncovering nothing but the reality of the Prophet (S) which is within us.

Edited by eThErEaL

God in His Essence is unfathomable. how can you approach God except through His manifestation. And this Manifestation is none other than the 'reality' of the prophet (S). And this reality of the Prophet (S) IS originally each of our hearts (all our hearts are in reality one heart). Those who polish and remove the rust from their hearts are uncovering nothing but the reality of the Prophet (S) which is within us.

That is why Quran shows turning to Allah (swt) through them.

"We believe in the Lord of the Worlds. The Lord of Harun and Musa"

YaSeen, the true hearer of revelation, the Messenger and light with, us is also the "O Hearer" "Ya Seemu" caller. And Ismael menas God hears...

I explaiend this in the book I wrote, and So if you believe in Yaseen and not a false Sun you think is Yaseen, then you are caller "O Hearer" and you don't call toher then him.

YaSeen calls only Allah (swT), and the Yaseen with us, calls only Allah (swt).

If it didn not, it's uncleannes (most of my wretched soul).

YaSeen, that very " O hearer" sincerely caller in you, is in reality, the only thing that can hear revelation.

It's no wonder Orion can't read Khums verse no matter what properly for example then...

YaSeen, Yaseen Yaseen, it's our treausure, and the Name of Allah (swT), it;'s the Rasool (saw), calling to the hearer of prayers, and no one else but him.

YaSeen Yaseen Yaseen Yaseen Yaseeen Yaseeen Yaseen Yaseen Yaseen Yaseenn o Allah help us...

The family of Yaseen are those hwom taught us all those wonderful prayers to Allah (swt), and have nothing to do with those telling us to call upon other then him.

wa salam

Read the Du'a against Seher taught by Imam Mahdi (as).

It has explanation of almost of all quran if not all of it....

You call upon Allah, if you believe in him, that call will be "Mohammad is in front of me " and it will be, if you believe in him and call him,the Lord of Musa nad Harun, not the Lord of the false Sun and false Angels and the Dajjal.

Mohammad is in front of me and Ali is behind me, I only call upon Allah, the close, responsive one.

I hold on to TaSeenMeen and Yaseen and the wise Quran.

wa salam

So if you want guidance of family of Yaseen, recide their supplications, recite the Saheefa Sajadiya the sister of Quran.

Don't do anything you do not know and act upon what you know. they taught those du'as, they are not longer means of response then calling upon other then God, unless you seek lies and false hopes, then Iblees truly becomes your provider then that gives only to deceive you.

And don't do istekhara with opening pages of Quran and other giving into jinn your life none sense....

O hearer hear my call when I call to you and response to me when I call upon you... (munjatal Shabaniya)

That right there is Yaseen, which is the heart of Quran.

Ya Seeemooh caller of you, is the one being addressed "O Hearer of revelation"

Call upon Allah, and you will be given sight.

call upon others, and you will become blind...

Edited by MysticKnight

Guest Muhamad

YUSUFALI: O men! Here is a parable set forth! listen to it! Those on whom, besides Allah, ye call, cannot create (even) a fly, if they all met together for the purpose! and if the fly should snatch away anything from them, they would have no power to release it from the fly. Feeble are those who petition and those whom they petition!

Munajtala Shababeenya is the Taweel of Yaseen along with hadiths "O hearer of revelation" and it "Ya" has other meanings as well, and it's the path, so calling upon Allah (swt) is the river, it's Jaffar (as), that's the path, to Call the Hearer....

The deep treasures of Quran about them are only taught in a way safeguarding Tawheed.

Had God been explicit, whom would have escaped the disbelieving some parts of the book while believing others?

wa salam

YUSUFALI: O men! Here is a parable set forth! listen to it! Those on whom, besides Allah, ye call, cannot create (even) a fly, if they all met together for the purpose! and if the fly should snatch away anything from them, they would have no power to release it from the fly. Feeble are those who petition and those whom they petition!

Those whom you call upon Allah are servants like yourself...

Rather they are Honored Servants and by his command do they act...

By the Name of Allah, it's sailing... to him belongs the boats that are see like mountains....

Seek risq from Allah,

Thee do we seek help from.

His wealth availed them not.

Suratal Abu Lahab explains almost everything if not everything, just needs sincerity to be read....

He will show you his signs so do not hasten them.

The unseen belongs to Allah

Whom can bring you sight after Allah...

Don't trust people for all you know wish you harm and maybe even Sayateen.

Hollywood actors are good actors aren't they, so what makes you think there is not bunch of actors in real life?

"and he swore to them, he us of those whom wish them well"

They gave us poisons... by asked them to do so for me.....and I wrote upon my soul with calling upon Allah (swt) the following:

To the Rebellious enviers of Jinn and mankind

To the sorcerers and planners against us

Fill us with a thousand poisons.

Attack us with a thousand daggers.

Join all together against us.

And separate our directions.

Confuse us with a thousand doubts

Watch us and plan against us

Cover us with darkness

And put in us a thousand knots,

Love speaks a wisdom

Our desire to see Him will lead us back to him

Our Love will bring us back some day,

Whereever we turned to, we will turn back,

Through the Gates to the city of Treasures

the family of the blessed reminder

We hold on to them

In midst of the dark moments

When the dark night approaches,

The Twelve captains

Of the blessed ship of salvation established by the Word of His Light,

the Praised One, the best of the Messengers,

And we hold to them in midst of your poisions

And we hold to them when we fall

And we guard it against your false lies

They are the there clearly in Quran despite your sorcecy

And the hand of God is above our hands

And he sees us weak, he will protect us

And he sees us strong, he will aide us let us knowing he is our strength,

So that we rise by holy battle

To honorable position you cannot imagine,

Neither priding with your vanity

Or ungratefully claiming the glory belongs to other then God,

We see what you try to hide

Clearly said in Quran

We see what you try to make doubtful

Clearly said in Quran

And all those whom you deceive and misguide

Will not make us doubt to the slightest bit

The truth we he hear

through the blessed word of God

The pure and Highest word

Which you belittle in your world of lies

Our treasure that we protect

And the Shield against your delusions

And the Sword we break your falsehoods,

Whatever you cast of the sorcecy

And lies and deception

God will break it, indeed he does not guide

The actions of those whom make mischeif in the land.

Lovers fly back

Whom wants to will remember

Whom hates will remain blind

He gives us all what we wish and ask,

And we seek refuge from wishing and asking of the cursed world of lies you call to,

And we ask to come to the blessed house

of the Most Perfect and Most Holy Beautiful Majestic Bessed Souls,

And we crave them and incline to them

And crave the fruits of the blessed tree

Which is the healing and the light of recitation

Which you have split in pieces.

Separating it's parts

And making people disbelieve in the blessed reminder

And clear and simple truth

That the Treasures belong to God

With him is the tranquility we long for

The pure desire will lead us back,

And we will believe what we like no matter how much doubtful and unclear your lies try to make it

It stand clear bright as can be

And we trust in when nothing but a dim star is there

And we trust in when it is bright as the moon

And we trust in it and gained victory when it's bright as the Sun

And the light is what we desire and long for

The blessed family which God says he desires to keep nothing of his blessings

or of the sought goals in the world of lies you call to,

From them the pure family of light and purity and blessed water

They are our Kings and Masters

And our Guides and Companions

And the only doors we will enter in prostration

And stand up with firmness against the lies you bring

Lovers fly back, we will remember

What we desire you cannot deceive is not there,

The Abundance we will drink from

The treasures we desire

The pleasures we long for

And the envious blowers of knots will not stop us

And your potions of poison cannot keep us,

From breaking free from the web of lies

And weak spider houses you build for people,

Lovers know whom they love,

Your lies cannot deceive us

He is just as we want him to be,

And our desire for him is the greatest trust

And we will hold to the love of the family,

The Great trust upon mankind,

To very end, and enjoin others on this,

That is the word of guardin

the blessed word of tranquility

Desiring their holy souls

And loving their noble states

That is the meaning of Taqwa

And gratefulness

And that is the sole purpose of this life

To fly back to the light and journey to our Lord

by the blessed companions that intercede by his Command

And mark the way of his bright signs and light.

Lovers fly back.

Lovers fly back.

Just as assured to Ibrahim.

And I made a promise to protect that desire

No matter how low and weak it is deemed

And I God willing through his grace, mercy

Compassion and love,

will do so and help others do so as well.

Indeed he is the compassionate Lord there is no compassionate but him

With us all, enjoining compassion,

Saying "Don't you want me?"

"Don;t you see there is nothing else to be sought but me?"

So go calling to nothing but disgusting [Edited Out]

And make doubtful the treasure we desire

But our desire is our guide

And we learned all this from the blessed family of the reminder

by the help of our Lord,

And we seek refuge from your lies

And the Satanic recitation you have casted in people's hearts.

We read by the love of Ali

We read by the Name and sign of God

We read by the Nabal Atheem

And we read by this pure desire which cannot be stopped.

We means I am calling upon Allah (swt) to do this, and he responds to the prayer, it's like Du'a of Imam Mahdi (as) against Seher....

This is a form of Du'a to Allah (swt).

Edited by MysticKnight

Yaseen

was sent to us

To tell us

of our Yaseen

telling to call our Lord

And that calling

Will truly hear

the words of your Lord

And that's the purity

that which remains

and it's all we got

left as we perish

as the darkness sorround us

there is a light, by it we know our Lord

It says O hearer listen to my Call

O Helper make me seek help only from you

O Guide guide me by means you know best

O Wise one, teach me and show me your signs in a way you know best

Make me trust in you

call upon you and nothing else then you

You are our desire in the world of lies

And the only thing to be gained

You are your treasure that which is linked to you

We ask of your help, the only helper

You are our Patron and helper against them

Make us iincline to your beauty

And have a beautiful patience

May us Gaurd that beauty

By constant turning to you

Forgive us when we fall

Guide us when we go astray

Teach us when rely on doubts

Give us truth when we lost in falehood.

You are our Lord and Patron

Our Helper our Guide

You respond to the distressed one

And no one apart from you does so

You are the one whom protects

There is no King other then you

There is the True King

And we obey those whom you given your command

But only to obey You

Our Sujood to you

But only through your gate Ali the Exalted Mountain, the Moon Spirit.

In the dark night, make us remember braveness of haider

when they mock, make us heighten oruselves with highness of haider

give us that laugh of Sulaiman lest we are swollen by a whale of grief and pain

and agony

help us, your our the one whom gives

in your hands is all good

in no one hands is the good but you

there is no gain but by seeking you

there is no loss but by seeking other then you

There is no helper other hten you

And there is no help

but the help of your light, by light of Al-Zahra

The true pure Sun

The true Woman

The humbe woman whom was submissive to her husband

whom didn't seek the world

And didn't seek false honor by it

We seek refuge in the pure Lord, the Lord of the pure Ones.

By the Name of Allah

By the light of Quran and Ali

By the Mountain

By the Sinai

By the Olives

in Allah, only asking of him

And will not turn to other then him

in moments of distress

we will call him

our Lord, whom is the helper

the one whom responds

while no other then him responds.

Thee do we ask for help

there is no helper other then him

thee do we ask for help

thee do we seek assistance from.

O hearer help us and respond to us.

Edited by MysticKnight

Guest Muhamad

Munajtala Shababeenya is the Taweel of Yaseen along with hadiths "O hearer of revelation" and it "Ya" has other meanings as well, and it's the path, so calling upon Allah (swt) is the river, it's Jaffar (as), that's the path, to Call the Hearer....

The deep treasures of Quran about them are only taught in a way safeguarding Tawheed.

Had God been explicit, whom would have escaped the disbelieving some parts of the book while believing others?

wa salam

Those whom you call upon Allah are servants like yourself...

Rather they are Honored Servants and by his command do they act...

By the Name of Allah, it's sailing... to him belongs the boats that are see like mountains....

Seek risq from Allah,

Thee do we seek help from.

His wealth availed them not.

Suratal Abu Lahab explains almost everything if not everything, just needs sincerity to be read....

He will show you his signs so do not hasten them.

The unseen belongs to Allah

Whom can bring you sight after Allah...

Don't trust people for all you know wish you harm and maybe even Sayateen.

Hollywood actors are good actors aren't they, so what makes you think there is not bunch of actors in real life?

"and he swore to them, he us of those whom wish them well"

They gave us poisons... by asked them to do so for me.....and I wrote upon my soul with calling upon Allah (swt) the following:

To the Rebellious enviers of Jinn and mankind

To the sorcerers and planners against us

Fill us with a thousand poisons.

Attack us with a thousand daggers.

Join all together against us.

And separate our directions.

Confuse us with a thousand doubts

Watch us and plan against us

Cover us with darkness

And put in us a thousand knots,

Love speaks a wisdom

Our desire to see Him will lead us back to him

Our Love will bring us back some day,

Whereever we turned to, we will turn back,

Through the Gates to the city of Treasures

the family of the blessed reminder

We hold on to them

In midst of the dark moments

When the dark night approaches,

The Twelve captains

Of the blessed ship of salvation established by the Word of His Light,

the Praised One, the best of the Messengers,

And we hold to them in midst of your poisions

And we hold to them when we fall

And we guard it against your false lies

They are the there clearly in Quran despite your sorcecy

And the hand of God is above our hands

And he sees us weak, he will protect us

And he sees us strong, he will aide us let us knowing he is our strength,

So that we rise by holy battle

To honorable position you cannot imagine,

Neither priding with your vanity

Or ungratefully claiming the glory belongs to other then God,

We see what you try to hide

Clearly said in Quran

We see what you try to make doubtful

Clearly said in Quran

And all those whom you deceive and misguide

Will not make us doubt to the slightest bit

The truth we he hear

through the blessed word of God

The pure and Highest word

Which you belittle in your world of lies

Our treasure that we protect

And the Shield against your delusions

And the Sword we break your falsehoods,

Whatever you cast of the sorcecy

And lies and deception

God will break it, indeed he does not guide

The actions of those whom make mischeif in the land.

Lovers fly back

Whom wants to will remember

Whom hates will remain blind

He gives us all what we wish and ask,

And we seek refuge from wishing and asking of the cursed world of lies you call to,

And we ask to come to the blessed house

of the Most Perfect and Most Holy Beautiful Majestic Bessed Souls,

And we crave them and incline to them

And crave the fruits of the blessed tree

Which is the healing and the light of recitation

Which you have split in pieces.

Separating it's parts

And making people disbelieve in the blessed reminder

And clear and simple truth

That the Treasures belong to God

With him is the tranquility we long for

The pure desire will lead us back,

And we will believe what we like no matter how much doubtful and unclear your lies try to make it

It stand clear bright as can be

And we trust in when nothing but a dim star is there

And we trust in when it is bright as the moon

And we trust in it and gained victory when it's bright as the Sun

And the light is what we desire and long for

The blessed family which God says he desires to keep nothing of his blessings

or of the sought goals in the world of lies you call to,

From them the pure family of light and purity and blessed water

They are our Kings and Masters

And our Guides and Companions

And the only doors we will enter in prostration

And stand up with firmness against the lies you bring

Lovers fly back, we will remember

What we desire you cannot deceive is not there,

The Abundance we will drink from

The treasures we desire

The pleasures we long for

And the envious blowers of knots will not stop us

And your potions of poison cannot keep us,

From breaking free from the web of lies

And weak spider houses you build for people,

Lovers know whom they love,

Your lies cannot deceive us

He is just as we want him to be,

And our desire for him is the greatest trust

And we will hold to the love of the family,

The Great trust upon mankind,

To very end, and enjoin others on this,

That is the word of guardin

the blessed word of tranquility

Desiring their holy souls

And loving their noble states

That is the meaning of Taqwa

And gratefulness

And that is the sole purpose of this life

To fly back to the light and journey to our Lord

by the blessed companions that intercede by his Command

And mark the way of his bright signs and light.

Lovers fly back.

Lovers fly back.

Just as assured to Ibrahim.

And I made a promise to protect that desire

No matter how low and weak it is deemed

And I God willing through his grace, mercy

Compassion and love,

will do so and help others do so as well.

Indeed he is the compassionate Lord there is no compassionate but him

With us all, enjoining compassion,

Saying "Don't you want me?"

"Don;t you see there is nothing else to be sought but me?"

So go calling to nothing but disgusting [Edited Out]

And make doubtful the treasure we desire

But our desire is our guide

And we learned all this from the blessed family of the reminder

by the help of our Lord,

And we seek refuge from your lies

And the Satanic recitation you have casted in people's hearts.

We read by the love of Ali

We read by the Name and sign of God

We read by the Nabal Atheem

And we read by this pure desire which cannot be stopped.

We means I am calling upon Allah (swt) to do this, and he responds to the prayer, it's like Du'a of Imam Mahdi (as) against Seher....

This is a form of Du'a to Allah (swt).

subhan Allah Knight of Allah> Subhan Allah la ilaha ilAllah Allahu Akbar! ma sha Allah!

You are truly enlightened and may Allah multiply your blessings and all good you have in this life and the next! May Allah protect you and keep you on the straight path!

Also may Allah keep and grow your understanding of Yassin! And may Allah bring to being your supplications!

According to that logic you can also say "oh Jesus" then for help in hard situations .. instead of oh Allah or God .. because you are asking Jesus to pray for you ?? That is surely wrong in Islam.

YUSUFALI: Do they indeed ascribe to Him as partners things that can create nothing, but are themselves created?

YUSUFALI: No aid can they give them, nor can they aid themselves!

YUSUFALI: If ye call them to guidance, they will not obey: For you it is the same whether ye call them or ye hold your peace!

YUSUFALI: They serve, besides Allah, things that hurt them not nor profit them, and they say: "These are our intercessors with Allah." Say: "Do ye indeed inform Allah of something He knows not, in the heavens or on earth?- Glory to Him! and far is He above the partners they ascribe (to Him)!"

YUSUFALI: Behold! verily to Allah belong all creatures, in the heavens and on earth. What do they follow who worship as His "partners" other than Allah? They follow nothing but fancy, and they do nothing but lie.

YUSUFALI: "'Nor call on any, other than Allah;- Such will neither profit thee nor hurt thee: if thou dost, behold! thou shalt certainly be of those who do wrong.'"

YUSUFALI: Those whom they invoke besides Allah create nothing and are themselves created.

YUSUFALI: When those who gave partners to Allah will see their "partners", they will say: "Our Lord! these are our 'partners,' those whom we used to invoke besides Thee." But they will throw back their word at them (and say): "Indeed ye are liars!"

YUSUFALI: That Day shall they (openly) show (their) submission to Allah; and all their inventions shall leave them in the lurch.

YUSUFALI: These are among the (precepts of) wisdom, which thy Lord has revealed to thee. Take not, with Allah, another object of worship, lest thou shouldst be thrown into Hell, blameworthy and rejected.

YUSUFALI: And they have taken (for worship) gods other than Allah, to give them power and glory!

YUSUFALI: Instead, they shall reject their worship, and become adversaries against them.

YUSUFALI: Is it not to Allah that sincere devotion is due? But those who take for protectors other than Allah (say): "We only serve them in order that they may bring us nearer to Allah." Truly Allah will judge between them in that wherein they differ. But Allah guides not such as are false and ungrateful.

YUSUFALI: But it has already been revealed to thee,- as it was to those before thee,- "If thou wert to join (gods with Allah), truly fruitless will be thy work (in life), and thou wilt surely be in the ranks of those who lose (all spiritual good)".

YUSUFALI: Say: "Do ye see what it is ye invoke besides Allah? Show me what it is they have created on earth, or have they a share in the heavens bring me a book (revealed) before this, or any remnant of knowledge (ye may have), if ye are telling the truth!

YUSUFALI: And who is more astray than one who invokes besides Allah, such as will not answer him to the Day of Judgment, and who (in fact) are unconscious of their call (to them)?

YUSUFALI: And when mankind are gathered together (at the Resurrection), they will be hostile to them and reject their worship (altogether)!

In light of these ayats, will it be appropriate for a believer to ask another fellow believer for help? Can we ask our friends, parents, brothers and children for help?

WS

(bismillah)

Some requests:

MysticKnight: Brother a large part of what you write is not understandable. I dont know if its your spellings, English or something else. Also please keep your posts short and to the point.

For example this comment of yours:

It's no wonder Orion can't read Khums verse no matter what properly for example then...

What do you mean here? How can I respond if I cant understand.

Muhamad: Brother Quoting one or two ayats is enough to make a point. You dont need to quote 10 or 15. Please keep your posts short and to the point.

Hope you will understand.

WS

Edited by Orion

Guest Muhamad

In light of these ayats, will it be appropriate for a believer to ask another fellow believer for help? Can we ask our friends, parents, brothers and children for help?

WS

Salam Alekum,

Good question! Yes we can ask them for practical dunya tasks and help in the name of Allah. We can even ask them to help us understand our deen better. However, when addressing the unseen spirit world we are only allowed to address Allah .. in the form of supplication or prayer ..

Am glad to know that one or two ayas are enough for you subhan Allah. That's great. However, there might be other readers who need more to be convinced, so wont delete them. Hope you don't mind

Wsalam brother

Edited by Muhamad

Good question! Yes we can ask them for practical dunya tasks and help in the name of Allah. We can even ask them to help us understand our deen better. However, when addressing the unseen spirit world we are only allowed to address Allah .. in the form of supplication or prayer ..

So the problem is not asking a non-Allah for help, you can ask them for help as much as you want as long as they are alive and in front of you.

Its the asking non-Allah who is dead where the problem starts. Right?

And if that is the case how do these ayats differentiate the two. For example which of so many ayats you quoted apply or dont apply on the living and dead respectively. EXPLAIN.

WS

Edited by Orion

YUSUFALI: "Am I not better than this (Moses), who is a contemptible wretch and can scarcely express himself clearly?

PICKTHAL: I am surely better than this fellow, who is despicable and can hardly make (his meaning) plain!

SHAKIR: Nay! I am better than this fellow, who is contemptible, and who can hardly speak distinctly:

I am trying to make strong, the people of Tawheed.

whom unlike my wretched Self, honorably never called upon other then Allah (swt).

I am not here for your Orion anymore. I tried to help you but it is as Allah (swt) says, he guides whom he wants, and misguides whom he wants.

I am here to just turn things right side up for the those deemed weak.

Not for you people whom supposively have Ali guiding you but can't teach one verse of the Quran properly and specially the people whom tell you, to leave the orphans of Ahlebayt (as) without food, so that the Taghut and it's Satanic forces, take them over, like they did to my soul, which is more from Iblees then from Imam (as).

Guest Muhamad

So the problem is not asking a non-Allah for help, you can ask them for help as much as you want as long as they are alive and in front of you.

Its the asking non-Allah who is dead where the problem starts. Right?

And if that is the case how do these ayats differentiate the two. For example which of so many ayats you quoted apply or dont apply on the living and dead respectively. EXPLAIN.

WS

Because asking Allah for help in our hearts is strictly for Allah and nobody else. Actually it's not just for people who are dead. It includes people who are alive (see pharao in quran), jinn, stones, basically anything that is not our One God.

There is a clear distinction between asking for invisible forces that we don't have concrete 2-way communication with, and asking on a worldly plain through means of hearing with our ears, seeing with our eyes or feeling with our skin ..

WS

saying "oh Allah please .." .. inside your heart is supplication.

as soon as you say in your heart "oh Mr.X .. pray to Allah that .." then that is assigning partners with Allah .. which is the meaning of shirk.

Why address somebody other than Allah in your heart if Allah is the All Hearing?? And nobody other than Allah has that ability to hear and know all. So assuming that anybody other than Allah can hear and know all is also assigning partners with Allah's greatness, and a great offense to Allah and all His true believers.

WS

Edited by Muhamad

There is a clear distinction between asking for invisible forces that we don't have concrete 2-way communication with, and asking on a worldly plain through means of hearing with our ears, seeing with our eyes or feeling with our skin ..

And your proof is....

Dunya type help is delusion and a falsehood, just as the Taghut is false authority. If there is any help from other then Allah (swt) possible, then God is not the True King, but in reality, all good and gains, is in his hand, and this world is a delusion.

You can use word "help" because we live a world of trial and falsehood, but it should be like when you say "government", you should never believe there is a Legislater and Ruler and King apart from God.

By the Name of Allah (Wilayah of Quran and Ahlebayt (as))...

I Seek refuge in the LORD of humanity.

The KING of humanity.

The GOD of humanity.

(done no more waswas, no more following Sayateen), that's all, accept these three, and you will be hated for just believing in that.

For believing there is no Lord, Patron and Helper but Allah (swt). (Forgeforth hated for this)

For believing there is no King, Master and Legislator but Allah (swt) (Supporters of revolution hated for this)

For believing there i no God, no desired, no longed for, no treasure, no great worthy goal to be sought but Allah's path, with only be truly the Glorified as there is no more then the All-Glorious (people of mysticism hated for this)

Combine all three, and you will have a lot of haters......

Wahabis are sincere in one, but in the other 2.

Ghulats are sincere in 3 but often not 2, sometimes 2, but definetely not 1.

That Surah is the end. It's where you confirm everything and you finish the Surah. You know your enemies and then your not subject to them,.

So some person tells you, no don't do Tajweeh by Ahlebayt (as), and call upon Allah (swt), you have to call Ahlebayt (as), only way to Worship Allah (swt), you know he is a devil, after your soul.

he is one whom God warns about in many verses....

both humanity and Jinn have them, but just jinn have them more...

Quran talks about

poritont hat was guided

a portion that misugidance because binding on them, as they took devils as Awliya

Umar became 2nd best of the Muslims, and he is a Samiri whom wishes bad for humanity, now Quran and Ahelbayt (as) don't teach us this so we think doen in the past and live in the past...

It's so we are aware and vigilant.....

Firon and Haman always exist, this pair, in all ages....

It either becomes Manifest, then believers will face massive oppression, no masjid will remain standing if this happens....

Or it remains hidden, in which they work to the goal of making it manifest...

If you believe we are going to loose already because of narrations your not sure about, has it occured to you, this is like a self-defeating thing. Even if it was false, it was not destined, if we all beleive it is, the whole world believes this, it's gonna be destined.

All I have to say, we have nothing to loose if we sya it's posisbly fabricated and try to stop them.

Some people just want us to sit and do nothing...and use rhetoric of Imam (as) allegiance and talk of Ma'asooms..while Authority never had to do with their rank, but due to God as King, and he gives them leadership because they will guide by his command sail by his NAme.

So God is the Principle, that is why suratal Maeeda focuses on legislation and God being legislator.

This is all shirk, bring these Names to creation, and then saying we arent' enslaved to them or worship them, when it;'s obvious they are.....

Where are the defenders, where are the helpers, knowing if we turn on our backs, a huge fasad and fitna will happen??

Guest Muhamad
And your proof is....

Edited by Muhamad