Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ibn al-Hussain

Imam Mehndi Is Here!

Rate this topic

(salam)

:!!!: :!!!: :!!!:

I personally about fell out of my chair at that one mans reaction, definitely priceless! :D he was rather looking like he was worried for a close lightening stike after that!!! hahahahaha

Edited by GhulameSayyeda

Dude, this guy couldn't even speak English properly, how would anyone take him seriously!

Oh, so you gotta speak english to be taken seriously!? :lol: Dont act like your accent is any better than his!

I heard the 12th Imam will be able to speak all the different languages, I would have asked the Indian guy to talk in chineese in order to test him.

Oh, so you gotta speak english to be taken seriously!? :lol: Dont act like your accent is any better than his!

I heard the 12th Imam will be able to speak all the different languages, I would have asked the Indian guy to talk in chineese in order to test him.

LOL.. that's not what I meant. What I meant is that the Imam will be able to speak all the different languages and this guy couldn't barely string along a sentence. BTW my accent is way better than his, i dont'even have an accent. Doesn't mean cause you have one that I have to have one as well :!!!:

when does the battle start?

My child, first you must collect a trillion dollar for me so we can buy tanks and aircraft for us and have these bearded young men around me married and settled. They have suffered a lot!~

Anyway, seriously sometimes I feel that Hz Uthman Ghani's spirit takes over my body. I tell my cousins and all they do is laugh at me. No one takes me seriously *sigh*. :(

(bismillah)

(salam)

æãä ÇÙáã ããä ÇÝÊÑì Úáì Çááå ßÐÈÇ

And who is more unjust than the one who invents a lie against God?(11:88)

æÚä ãÍãÏ Èä ãæÓì Èä ÇáãÊæßá ¡ Úä ÚÈÏÇááå Èä ÌÚÝÑ ¡ Úä ãÍãÏ Èä ÇáÍÓíä ¡ Úä ÇáÍÓä Èä ãÍÈæÈ ¡ Úä ÃÈÇä ¡ Úä ÇáãÝÖá Úä ÃÈí ÚÈÏÇááå ( Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ) ¡ ÞÇá : ãä ÇÏÚì ÇáÅãÇãÉ æáíÓ ãä ÃåáåÇ Ýåæ ßÇÝÑ

And from Muhammad b. Musa b. al-Mutawakkil from `Abdullah b. Ja`far from Muhammad b. al-Husayn from al-Hasan b. Mahbub from Aban from al-Mufaddal [al-Fudayl – in `Iqab] from Abu `Abdillah(as). He said: Whoever claims the Imamate and he is not from its people, then he is a kafir.

http://www.*******.org/hadiths/hudud/apostasy/aggregate-of-what-establishes-kufr-and-apostasy

was salam

^ If one claimed Islam, then made a claim that they were an Imam of the ummah in a divinely appointed sense, when indeed this was false, does that mean they should be killed?

Would be interesting if so, apply to the 3?

As for this guy, poor chap, needs physciatric help, seems to suggest a very low self esteem and his brain is desperately making ways to improve his outlook on life.

isa5for Allah for everyone to sit here and laugh about this

this person should be punished this is very sad to do and wrong

no one should claim their the Imam Mehdi because we humans will know for sure

when Imam al mehdi shows with out anyone telling us or making a video

this person should go to hell and everyone thats sitting here making jokes

I'm chilling trust I think this is wrong and very misleading

if someone that has no knowledge in religion comes across this video

No he shouldn't be punished. He probably had a misleading dream or something. This stuff happens, I feel for the poor guy and here you are wanting to punish him.

No he shouldn't be punished. He probably had a misleading dream or something. This stuff happens, I feel for the poor guy and here you are wanting to punish him.

There is many so called RELIGIOUS people turning words in the quran

putting things in peoples head and this... IF HE WAS MISLEAD! the people around

him should of never taped this and atleast sat him down and spoke to him

but this video is put out to mislead those who don't have knowledge in religion!

people should correct him instead of misleading tons n tons of other right?!

this will be a punished from god to everyone that was around him that didn't notify him or correct him u get what i mean?

YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CORRECT THOSE WHO ARE UNCORRECTED BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T YOUR SINNING ALONG WHEN U KNOW THE TRUTH

im sure some of these people in crowed around him know this dude is crazy why didn't they correct him?!.. he has no right to make a video to claim what ever he's claiming... THERE SHOULD NO VIDEO PERIOD!

(salam)

ps. I do want to praise the black guy for putting him out

but I still do believe they should of spoke to him because

he probably still think this and might be misleading others

Guest Anam Zehra Haider

(bismillah)(salam)

This is the very reason the signs of zahoor have been made a strong source for people who have understanding. The zahoor cannot take place like this that a man pops up out of no where and claims to be ... naozobillah our AJTF.

By curiosity, how will we know when the Mahdi has arrived? So many people claim to be Mahdi, how will we know that the real one is Legit. It's a shame people have to pretend to be him, honestly, do they really think that people will believe them? I'm sure we won't have a hard time knowing the true Mahdi though.

There is many so called RELIGIOUS people turning words in the quran

putting things in peoples head and this... IF HE WAS MISLEAD! the people around

him should of never taped this and atleast sat him down and spoke to him

but this video is put out to mislead those who don't have knowledge in religion!

ps. I do want to praise the black guy for putting him out

but I still do believe they should of spoke to him because

he probably still think this and might be misleading others

I don't understand how the video misleads anyone? It was the man's choice to embarass himself publically and anyone who takes his word seriously must be twice as retarded..

lol@ black guy

By curiosity, how will we know when the Mahdi has arrived? So many people claim to be Mahdi, how will we know that the real one is Legit. It's a shame people have to pretend to be him, honestly, do they really think that people will believe them? I'm sure we won't have a hard time knowing the true Mahdi though.

Trust me, when the Mahdi reappears we all will know for certain.

OH MY DAYS!!!!! The first guy was unreal.. :!!!: :!!!: :!!!: :!!!:

Im so surprised he was not shot.... :!!!: :!!!: :!!!:

And for the Jew, that blokes a Nutter!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh dear, the 3rd guy has got issues.... :cry: :cry:

Edited by Asad Ali Haidry