Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Western Style Democracy

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Hey man you are fired, May I ask why SIR

Because you speak the truth about the presidento

Like Gen Stanley McChrystal

critical comments about senior US officials in a magazine.

Airing such critical comments in a public magazine instead of directly communicating concerns to the superiors would get you fired from any organization - doesn't matter if its the whitehouse or your local masjid. Of course resigning was the right thing for him to do.

Btw, what on earth does this have to do with "Western Style Democracy" anyway?!?

Edited by thepeacemaker

Hey man you are fired, May I ask why SIR

Because you speak the truth about the presidento

Like Gen Stanley McChrystal

critical comments about senior US officials in a magazine.

Really! Do you know what democracy is? If so please tell me how it relates to this situation.

Blister

• Advanced Member

Really! Do you know what democracy is? If so please tell me how it relates to this situation.

Blister

I do know what democracy is, You can say anything against Islam( That is freedom of Speach, But if you say anything against West that is terrorism)

Airing such critical comments in a public magazine instead of directly communicating concerns to the superiors would get you fired from any organization - doesn't matter if its the whitehouse or your local masjid. Of course resigning was the right thing for him to do.

Btw, what on earth does this have to do with "Western Style Democracy" anyway?!?

Only people air critical comments against superiors as a protest when superior don't leason. It is same as protest when people protest of say something in an interviews against government or dictators it comes they air so everyone can see. That is what he did