In the Name of God بسم الله

Ayatollah Qazwini On Tahreef

Rate this topic

lotfilms

• Advanced Member

what we have now is the Uthmani Mushaf that was compiled by the Sahabah :)

Can you please give some background on your online fatwa?

You remind of Abdaal and lotfilms who quote youtube.com in most of their posts. I am waiting for you to do the same now, since you won't be able to justify your online fatwa.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

just 2 questions

1. is ali(as) not a sahabi?

2. do you read sahabi in your salah(prayers)?

(wasalam)

ofcourse he was a sahabai but there is a big difference between saying Ali was the ONLY person who complied the Qur'an and saying Ali was one of the Sahabah who compiled the Qur'an ?

its quite obvious that Ali was one of them ... that's ofcourse contradicts what Al Mufid claimed

Sunni perspective : Ali was one of the Sabaha who compiled the Qur'an

Shia perspective : Ali was the only person who compiled the Qur'an .. and that this edition was currently being held by Al-Qaem (i.e. Imam Mehdi) who would reveal this complete version when he would return from his occultation. ... After all how could Allah allow kafirs apostates ( Sahabah ) to compile his book ?!!

So take my advice and start searching for Mushaf Ali ... there is no point of reading the present Uthmani Qur'an it was compiled only for Sunnis :)

Edited by ARKAAN

• Advanced Member

So who compiled the mashaf of Hafsa?

And, why didn't Allah protect the Holy Quran from the goat eating the verses of milk and stoning in cases of adultery?

Your own al-Albani has classified this hadith as hasan. Did you take time and read the thread, or you just came in like Abdaal, lotfilms and Mr. Zaveri and quoted right and left.

Can you please give some background on your online fatwa?

You remind of Abdaal and lotfilms who quote youtube.com in most of their posts. I am waiting for you to do the same now, since you won't be able to justify your online fatwa.

if your still wondering where's Mushaf Ali? lets read what Al Mufid had to say about it

al-Mufid writes:

(Imam al-Baqir) said: When the Qai’m from the family of Muhammad, may Allah bless him and his family, arises, he will set up encampments and he will teach the people the Quran as it was revealed by Allah, the Mighty and the High. The greatest difficulty will be for those who have learnt it as it is today, because it differs from its original composition.

Source

Book Title: Kitab al-Irshad (The Book of Guidance)

Author: ash-Shaykh al-Mufid

Publisher: Balagha Books in conjunction with The Muhammadi Trust [1981]

Translated by: I.K.A. Howard

Page: 553

• Advanced Member

And, why didn't Allah protect the Holy Quran from the goat eating the verses of milk and stoning in cases of adultery?

Your own al-Albani has classified this hadith as hasan. Did you take time and read the thread, or you just came in like Abdaal, lotfilms and Mr. Zaveri and quoted right and left.

You failed to understand that the Qur'an was not only written down, it was also recited and memorized by the Sahabah

• Advanced Member

(Imam al-Baqir) said: When the Qai’m from the family of Muhammad, may Allah bless him and his family, arises, he will set up encampments and he will teach the people the Quran as it was revealed by Allah, the Mighty and the High. The greatest difficulty will be for those who have learnt it as it is today, because it differs from its original composition.

Source

Book Title: Kitab al-Irshad (The Book of Guidance)

Author: ash-Shaykh al-Mufid

Publisher: Balagha Books in conjunction with The Muhammadi Trust [1981]

Translated by: I.K.A. Howard

Page: 553

(salam)

Can you please give original arabic ? Thanks

• Advanced Member

You failed to understand that the Qur'an was not only written down, it was also recited and memorized by the Sahabah

LOL! Thanks for the revelation. Seem like you are not capable to answers my questions, so you use the Wahhabis cum Missionaries to lie, cheat, deceit, forge so to avoid the issue.

Are you capable of answering my direct questions, without beating around the bush. If you are not, then it is fine with me.

• Advanced Member

Are you capable or not. It is the third time I am asking.

Or you are going to beat around the bush, by usual Wahhabi cum Missionaries tactics of lying, cheating, forging, deceiving and so forth.

Are you capable or not. It is the third time I am asking.

Or you are going to beat around the bush, by usual Wahhabi cum Missionaries tactics of lying, cheating, forging, deceiving and so forth.

I already answered your question, if Uthman ordered copies to be made from Mushaf Hafsa and then sent these copies to cities of empire ... one might ask where's mushaf Ali from all this ? Al Mufid tried to solve this problem and said ... " its with Al Mahdi !? " :)

Edited by ARKAAN

• Advanced Member

I already answered your question, if Uthman ordered copies to be made from Mushaf Hafsa and then sent these copies to cities of empire ... one might ask where's mushaf Ali from all this ? Al Mufid tried to solve this problem and said ... " its with the Al Mahdi !? " :)

So you lied above when you said that the Sahabas were involved, including imam Ali (as).

Now about the goat eating the verses of milk, the black nipple?

And, the goat eating the verse of stoning in cases of zina?

Your own al-Albani has testified this hadith to be hasan. Seems like Hafsa didn't have the complete Quran as God forgot to protect the Quran according to Aisha and let the goat to eat the Quran.

• 1 month later...
  • Veteran Member

A very interesting discussion! Unfortunately, I'm late in knowing this. Hopefully, we can get it moving again.

We have narrations that speak of this; but the Hafs is generally agreed as being the most correct.

I don't think so. Remember wiping the foot vs washing the foot in 5:6? Hafs uses arjulakum vs some of other recitations (such as Hamza) that uses arjulikum, the more direct reading to show that the instruction is to wipe. Even the other narrator of Asim, Syu'bah, uses arjulikum.

Moreover, has you read wikipedia entry on this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qira'at)? Is it true that that Hamza recitation went back to Imam Ja'far? If yes, does it mean Hamza recitation is closer to Imam's recitations?

• 6 years later...
On 6/19/2010 at 9:27 AM, Qa'im said:

"We did not make humans rulers, but we made the Qur'an the ruler over humans. This Qur'an is free from change but does not speak on its own accord, an interpreter is needed for this task." Nahjul Balagha

This is not true in every case. As for basic guidance is concerned (which is enough to qulaify to be a good muslim and to seek jannah) you dont need any interpreter.

Some examples.

She had studied other religions, but never Islam. So she bought a copy of the Quran, wondering if her notions of Islam as a patriarchal and now seemingly violent religion, would be confirmed.

Then she got to the first chapter, with its seven-line message about seeking guidance from a merciful creator. She finished the Quran a few weeks later, then started reading it again. About half way through, barely 10 weeks after 9/11, “I came to the realization,” she said, “that I had a decision to make.”

Segarich began studying Islam more intensely, and within a few months, the Utah-born music instructor made her Islamic declaration of faith, or shehadah, at the Islamic Society of Boston in Cambridge.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/24/post-911-islam-converts_n_935572.html

http://tellmeaboutislam.com/34000-american-entered-islam.html

That's why Allah swt Himself took responsibilty for its protection and that's why Prophet saww said Quran is thaql Al-akbar (greater of the two weighty things) and said hold firmly to it so that you may not get astray.

People asked: What are the two weighty things? He replied: One is the Book of Allah, which is the greater weighty thing and one of its end is with Allah and another in your hands. So hold it fast so that you may not go astray and never fall in fault. Another is my Progeny which is my Ahle Bayt (a.s.) (family members).

https://www.al-islam.org/hayat-al-qulub-vol3-allamah-muhammad-baqir-al-majlisi/part-8-hadith-thaqalayn-tradition-two-weighty#fref_6f537c01_3

Today Quran is the only living and existing miracle of Prophet saww which is also free from any sort of tahreef or distortion.