In the Name of God بسم الله

What I Am Sick Of Here At Sc

Rate this topic

Frosty

• Veteran Member

As expected, you (and your satanist friend) expose yourselves by making illogical statements and conducting personal attacks. How evolved and different of you, heh. Sadly for you, I take no offense. What I have written is simple and requires no further explanation for the normal people. As for you, you will know in time.

• Advanced Member

salam alaikum brother Ibrahim,

for one moment imagine yourself a Jew living in Auschwitz during Hitler's reign of terror. You seem like a strong-willed person, if you were a Jew at that point in time wouldn't you too plot out your conquest of Palestine? I highly doubt Israel would be in existence today were it not for the Nazi holocaust. Zionism may have existed prior to the holocaust, but it is the holocaust that gave the world sympathy for the Jews and gave the Jews the determination to succeed.

Without that sympathy and even a sense of guilt, America would never have become so pro-Zionist. And even if the politicians did become so, the American public would have never hung on for so long. An Israel in a non-holocaust world would probably have been destroyed in the 1950s if it were to ever exist at all.

Tragedies the magnitude of the holocaust cannot be faked. Too many stories from too many people to invent something as horrific as that.

We Muslims--especially the persecuted Shias--can surly understand and have a sense of empathy for the Jewish pain and tragedy of the Nazi era.

Doing so in no way should diminish the current pain and tragedy that is Palestine. We have to move forward somehow and I just don't think a nuclear holocaust will be worth it for anyone except maybe Shaitan.

Can we find peace and let the crimes be Judged by Allah (swt)?

Money and livelihood in a warm air of peace will not buy back Palestine's history, but it sure will brighten her future. Wasalam.

Peace with the Jews is not unIslamic:

A Pact with the Jews

The Holy Prophet not only welded the Ansar and the Muhajirun into one Brotherhood, but he set himself to the task of establishing a stable society, a commonwealth based on equality of rights and on the concept of universal humanity. Granting equality of status and rights as well as full freedom of religion and of conscience to the Jews, he invited them to enter into a pact with the Muslims. He drew up a charter, which has been reproduced by the historian Ibn Hisham thus:

In the name of the Most Merciful and the Compassionate God. Granted by Mohammed, the Prophet, to the Believers, whether of Quraish or of Yathrib, and all individuals of whatever origin who have made common cause with them, all these shall constitute one nation.

Then, after regulating the payment of the diyah (blood money) by the various clans and fixing some wise rules regarding the private duties of Muslims among themselves, the document proceeds thus:

The state of peace and war shall be common to all Muslims; none among them shall have the right of concluding peace with, or declaring war against, the enemies of his co-religionists. The Jews who enter into this covenant shall be protected from all insults and vexations; they shall have an equal right with our own people to our assistance and good offices. The Jews of the various branches of 'Awf, Najjar, Harith, Jashm, Tha'labah, Aws, and all others domiciled in Yathrib shall form with the Muslims one composite nation. They shall practice their religion as freely as the Muslims. The clients and allies of the Jews shall enjoy the same security and freedom. The guilty shall be pursued and punished. The Jews shall join the Muslims in defending Yathrib (Medina) against all enemies. The interior of Yathrib shall be a sacred place for all those who accept this Charter. The clients and allies of the Muslims and of the Jews shall be as respected as the principals. All Muslims shall hold in abhorrence anyone found guilty of a crime, injustice, or disorder. None shall uphold the culpable, even if he may be his nearest in kinship.

Then, after some other provisions regarding the internal management of the State, this extraordinary document concluded thus:

All future disputes between those who accept this Charter shall be finally referred, after God, to the Prophet.

Edited by Photi

• Advanced Member

I do not really care about the afterlife, heaven or hell, nor about this world or its riches or the worldly people, or where I end up or about opinions of anyone when it comes to Allah's wishes and likes and dislikes. To be honest, to me it doesn't even matter if I end up in hell for an eternity given that it pleases Allah to send me there. 

that post was directed about crying jew who made the thread..

not you brother

wasalaam

• Advanced Member

As expected, you (and your satanist friend) expose yourselves by making illogical statements and conducting personal attacks. How evolved and different of you, heh. Sadly for you, I take no offense. What I have written is simple and requires no further explanation for the normal people. As for you, you will know in time.

There is nothing illogical about my statements towards you and the very fact that you're trying to claim so only illustrates to me that you can't muster up any other response.

that post was directed about crying jew who made the thread..

Blah, blah, blah. If you are going to try to insult me atleast do so in proper English instead of sounding like a retard.

"about crying jew der der duh who made thread."

jews are not our enemies, only an idiot would think that. for a start they are ahle kitaab. zionists are the same in my eyes as wahabbis. its ok to hate zionists.

Sadly some people can't make this distinction.

• Veteran Member

Ok, since we've all really started discussing this, I have to confess that there are some things I don't understand. I know that Judaism is a religion and its based on racism, somehow, because all the jews i've talked to tell me that they believe that "their elders in body and their souls took a pledge to God on mount sinai" or something like that. What I don't understand is how come you call them a seperate race? Let me explain. There are black people, white people, yellow skinned far east people, brown people from the subcontinent like myself, we are classified and distinguished on the basis of color and features. How do you classify the jewish race based on that? Sometimes some of them have big, weird noses, but they seem white to me, and I see no racial distinction. Their rabbis gave a "fatwa" at the formation of Israel that jewish women need not to marry and they should stay pregnant so they can increase in numbers. They have been fathered (illegitimately) by all other races.

If you say they are ahl-ul-kitab then you are wrong. There could be a peaceful minority sect within them who still has some values or morals. I don't hate their belief as long as its based on those lines. But Israel is like the Satan. Their crimes are countless and unforgivable due to their nature. In quran it is written that the jews will never have their own place to settle on this earth and if they do then there will never be peace in it. I don't think thats a curse, but rather simple calculation. It pains them to see all the "gentiles" as they call us or "inferior races" around them living peacefully. Historically they have been the richest, miserly people, giving loans to people in trouble for a big sum of usury. Even in Shakespeare's "merchant of venice". Was Shakespeare a jew hater? No, but rather he simply wrote down things known to the world and people love his works even today.

As for jokes, people make jokes about other races. People sometimes base their criticism on racial or national level. As someone was calling us "crazy pakis" in that other thread. Did I mind or complain? Not one bit. Do black people wail and moan, after all thats been done to them over the course of many centuries? Things including merciless genocide and worse form of slavery by the white man? Well I've never heard a black person complain or mourn that part of their recent history. Arabs are called "sand niggers" or "rag heads" by a large number of the civilized western people. I've never seen them complaining.

I cannot love Israel as I see no reason to do so. If there are some jews left who are peaceful, good for them. Exceptions are always there. I find it an ugly subject to discuss. And lastly, what people should have advised Frosty would have been simply to use the ignore feature and to add me to his ignore list. Its not like the rest of the world loves oppressors and bigots and its just me who can't live with it. So that ignore button is your choicest option as it will save you a lot of time. And lastly thanks but I myself will be the judge of who's my friend and who's my enemy based on my personal experiences and observation.

Edited by Ibrahim Nakhaee

• Advanced Member

Worse than that, is the "Muta'a discussions" that are carried out everyday, I'm guessing many guys in here have only 1 thing on their minds, otherwise why is that topic running every day?? There are millions of sites they can look up for muta, nikah etc.

I agree, Im fed up with all the muta topics, every day a new topic on Muta.Its like our men dont have anything else on their minds.

Edited by Iraqiah_Shia