In the Name of God بسم الله

Where Is Imam-e-zaman?

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

alam,

I attended a program on Imam Al Mahdi (as), the speaker, while putting an argument about the existence of Imam_e-zaman, quoted some paragraphs from a book titled 'when the time comes' by K. Azarmi.

the author tried to link Imam mahdi with 'Bermuda Triangle', according to him the last word heard from some of the victims of bermuda triangle was "help we are (or i am) in a green island surrounded by white waters". it is also mentioned by the speaker that there exist a small village around the area of bermuda whose inhabitant claimed to be receiving food from some people that comes out of the Atlantic ocean who said to be followers of Fatima and her children ASs.

This made me to develop interest in the Bermuda triangle and read so many things about it but have not come across any literature linking it to imam mahdi AS.

Please i would like to hear your views about this.

• Advanced Member

alam,

I attended a program on Imam Al Mahdi (as), the speaker, while putting an argument about the existence of Imam_e-zaman, quoted some paragraphs from a book titled 'when the time comes' by K. Azarmi.

the author tried to link Imam mahdi with 'Bermuda Triangle', according to him the last word heard from some of the victims of bermuda triangle was "help we are (or i am) in a green island surrounded by white waters". it is also mentioned by the speaker that there exist a small village around the area of bermuda whose inhabitant claimed to be receiving food from some people that comes out of the Atlantic ocean who said to be followers of Fatima and her children ASs.

This made me to develop interest in the Bermuda triangle and read so many things about it but have not come across any literature linking it to imam mahdi AS.

Please i would like to hear your views about this.

oh and the author forgot to mention that imam mehdi travel in UFO? :squeez: come on people please come out of fantasy land.

(wasalam)