Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Lashkar E Jhangavi Have Come To My Town

Rate this topic

• Banned

salams, ya ali madad and lanat on the enemies of the ahlebeyt (as)

for those of you who dont know, manchester (UK) is a very shia mallang friendly city. there are mashallah 4 hussainias in the relatively small city limits, and the many more sunni masjids support us in any way they can by providing langar in our jaloos, first aid, generally joining us and things like that. we have always lived side by side peacefully, which is one of the reasons i despise shias who try and make some mongrel religion out of the shia madhab to appease sunnis, when there are plenty of living examples of us living with them and giving up nothing.

lashkar e jahannum...oops jhangavi are *THE* terrorist scumbags in pakistan. they are the shia slaughtering, fatwa gibbering, woman repressing, goat molesting sons of b*tch wahabbis that we all hate.

wiki article on them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lashkar-e-Jhangvi

i decided to start this thread here in general, rather than in the europe forum, because i think in time this is going to affect all of us more and more no matter where we live.

my question is thus -

they are actively visiting sunni masjids, finding locations to lecture at the moment but we all know what follows when they have enough of a footing. how then, to firstly prepare for their attacks, and how to defeat them?

i doubt that (initially) they will be violent; the shia community is mallang and they know what will happen to them if we are provoked, but i wouldnt put it past them to test the waters.

what practical methods do you think the regular people can do to counter their spread? without alienating the sunnis and making them join those bell ends?

• Banned

^^ dunno about UK but theyre in manchester. how can we report them? we dont know their names, or addresses or anything? they just merge into the sunni community once theyve brainwashed them all and wait for the cops to go then reappear

• Banned

you could do what he done - obviously with a change of slogan

no birthday boy, far too much effort. i was thinking of mastering the art of the withering glare. much more effective.

• Advanced Member

I won't suggest getting too worked up about the lashkar wahabi types. That's the beauty of living in a Western society - people can believe and preach whatever they want - bad or good, hateful or not, wahabism or shi'ism. As the cliche goes, I may not agree with what they say but I'll defend to my death their right to say it. As long as no one's rights are violated, chill. As for mainstream Sunnis, one good idea would be to unite on common ground e.g. organize joint Miladunnabi functions, annual sports events, camping, etc.

• Advanced Member

Salam,

Why don't you play them at there own game, since you got such an close relation to our Sunni bro's. Conduct lectures about what kufur is and who has the right to do it, the simple teaching of the Prophet [as] of tolerance and dialoge ...

• Advanced Member

salams, ya ali madad and lanat on the enemies of the ahlebeyt (as)

for those of you who dont know, manchester (UK) is a very shia mallang friendly city. there are mashallah 4 hussainias in the relatively small city limits, and the many more sunni masjids support us in any way they can by providing langar in our jaloos, first aid, generally joining us and things like that. we have always lived side by side peacefully, which is one of the reasons i despise shias who try and make some mongrel religion out of the shia madhab to appease sunnis, when there are plenty of living examples of us living with them and giving up nothing.

lashkar e jahannum...oops jhangavi are *THE* terrorist scumbags in pakistan. they are the shia slaughtering, fatwa gibbering, woman repressing, goat molesting sons of b*tch wahabbis that we all hate.

wiki article on them:

http://en.wikipedia....shkar-e-Jhangvi

i decided to start this thread here in general, rather than in the europe forum, because i think in time this is going to affect all of us more and more no matter where we live.

my question is thus -

they are actively visiting sunni masjids, finding locations to lecture at the moment but we all know what follows when they have enough of a footing. how then, to firstly prepare for their attacks, and how to defeat them?

i doubt that (initially) they will be violent; the shia community is mallang and they know what will happen to them if we are provoked, but i wouldnt put it past them to test the waters.

what practical methods do you think the regular people can do to counter their spread? without alienating the sunnis and making them join those bell ends?

(bismillah)

Welcome to reality.

Sunnism as we know it has week bases.

Also they have gone too far in the Piri Muridi business.

Plus they have no money or governmental support.

Result----> they have a dark future.

On the other hand Wahabism (which is a deception itself) has an attractive message:

"We are Muslims", (not Shia, Sunni, Sufi, etc)

"follow Quran",

"Pray to Allah only",

"Stop grave worshiping".

"Kill the infidels (Shias, Sunnis, etc) and take over"

Plus they have the support of rich Wahabi Arab governments and money from wealthy shaikhs.

Also its an easy transaction from a Sunni to a --> Wahabi.

Show them a few ayats (not all), give them a simlistic message, fill their brains with 3 words (shirk, biddah, kufr) and throw around some money (food, clothes, shelter, weapons)...and its done.