wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Rate this topic

My mother undergoes a surgery tomorrow morning inshallah and i am in need for your precious duas for her.May Allah t bless and reward u all and protect your beloved ones.thanks a lot.

Inshallah may she have a safe operation and speedy recovery.

In my prayers.

My mother undergoes a surgery tomorrow morning inshallah and i am in need for your precious duas for her.May Allah t bless and reward u all and protect your beloved ones.thanks a lot.

Praying for your mother's surgery and that she gets well soon!

In my prayers. INSHALLLAH Khair. :)

Edited by Sapphire

I will recite Ammul Ujibul for all those who are sick inshAllah. Everyone please don't forget. Eltimas e dua

Salam

My dear brothers and sisters, i don't know what to say...thank u soooo much for ur prayers.I made also dua for u and your beloved ones after i read ziyarat ashura tonight.

The surgery went fine..thanks to the Almighty.

Again thanks, may Allah t save my caring brothers and sisters in SC and make them helpers of Imam Zaman af.

"Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The similitude of His light is as a niche wherein is a lamp. The lamp is in a glass. The glass is as it were a shining star. (This lamp is) kindled from a blessed tree, an olive neither of the East nor of the West, whose oil would almost glow forth (of itself) though no fire touched it. Light upon light. Allah guideth unto His light whom He will. And Allah speaketh to mankind in allegories, for Allah is Knower of all things."

The Holy Quran [24:35]

A gazillion dollar story of a WISE man,

"A wise man once asked a rafidhi, "What was Imam Hussain (ra) doing on the 9th & 10th of Muharram?" rafidhi replied "He was praying & doing long sujoods" The wise man than asked, "What was yazeed's army doing at the same time?" rafidhi replied "They were sharpening swords & knives as they were to engage in violence & barbarism" The wise man than asked "What do rafidhis do on these two days?"

I nearly collapsed at the wisdom of this story.