Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Rate this topic

53 minutes ago, LeftCoastMom said:

Do we grade her on wordcraft and delivery....or veracity?

I never "knew" veracity was an indicee of politicians.   :grin:

"political veracity" --now, ain't that an oxy-imbecilic term?  ["oxymore-on" is auto deleted]

Sub-note: did you vote in my poll?

Edited by hasanhh

Some Muslims attempt to please the Jews and the Christians by rejecting what they view as "harsh" in our religion. This is wrong.

And never will the Jews or the Christians approve of you until you follow their religion. Say, "Indeed, the guidance of Allah is the [only] guidance." If you were to follow their desires after what has come to you of knowledge, you would have against Allah no protector or helper. 

Surat Al-Baqarah/Ayah 120

We shouldn't follow our whims or desires, we should submit to Allah [SWT].

Edited by The Batman

"I just can't get over this. The people who called us conspiracy theorists for posting about corruptions and crimes of the authority are now busy posting about Trump's Russian connection. Doesn't it matter that the thing is smearing piece of bad* conspiracy theory coming out of the establishment? We all hate Trump's authoritative drivel* but the stuff about Russia that our government have been saying are hideous war propaganda. Period. Trump knows it and he is capitalizing on that. Just as he is capitalizing on economic sufferings endured by many. This is not even about lesser evilism this time. It's between lying bad-person* and scary bad-person. They are all bad-persons*. And both of them are lying and scary. But honestly, I'm scared of the people. It's bad*." - A conspiracy theorist

11 hours ago, hasanhh said:

As it stands now, I'll have to vote for Trump to cancel my politically challenged sister's vote for Hillar.

Don't forget to vote in my poll in General Politics.

I'll vote to cancel out your vote as it is highly dangerous for the both of us and severely politically challenged. 

14 hours ago, The Batman said:

It really depends on your marja. 

Yes. I believe Sayed Khamenei would allow these, as they can't really be used in sinful gatherings and are somewhat patriotic.

17 hours ago, hasanhh said:

As it stands now, I'll have to vote for Trump to cancel my politically challenged sister's vote for Hillar.

Youre getting hysterical now, have a time out 9bbc76d5.gif

45 minutes ago, LeftCoastMom said:

^ Good thing you live in the UK...if you lived here the Clinton camp would turn Wavey into a rug.

4d6161fd.gif Their demise would be abrupt and exceptionally grim if so much as one of Waveys pixels was tampered with. He's a bear sans frontieres btw, so he may find a way to appropriate a vote.

10 hours ago, LeftCoastMom said:

I'm voting for Stein. Does that cancel out @notme?

9 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I think so, Stein seems a bit extreme for my taste so I am not voting for her.

I voted for Stein last time because of the way she was handcuffed to a chair by police and l 'knew' Ob would win my state.

4 hours ago, LeftCoastMom said:

Both candidates could be bad for the environment ,possibly bear habitat.

4 hours ago, LeftCoastMom said:

Both candidates could be bad for the environment ,possibly bear habitat.

image.jpeg

Hmmmm, "Arm Bears"  This would make my old hunting trips more interesting.

So instead of a jar of grape jelly as bait l could more inexpensively sing. Then all them armed bears would come out of the woods trying to see who was 'disturbing the peace'.

Just got Shaykh Rizwan Arastu's english translation and commentary of Vol. 1 of Kitab al-Kafi shipped across half the country to my library. So pumped to get started reading.

If anyone in Canada's wants to know how, PM me. @Al-Hassan- interested?

The hardships that Syrian Children go Through

This is just heartbreaking the hardships that these Syrian children go through we'll never be able to understand. #Syria #SyrianRefugees Join me on twitter: @Habibies

Posted by Habibies on Thursday, July 28, 2016

@Shaykh Patience101

Thank you for the suggestion but no I am not feeling it at all, they do not put me in the mood to lift heavy things. Especially that third video with that guy who looks like he just stepped out from carving shawarma at his babas restaurant, waving his machete around acting dangerous having the same muscle mass as a chubby toddler lol...

@Vestige

That video makes me sad if anything :/

@Chaotic Muslem

Hmm I dont know I didnt understand a single word of course but it sounds like some countries national anthem or something like that but the melody was almost too "arabic wedding like".

Anyways, your success in weight lifting is very dependent on how much pain you can withstand and one of the best methods for tackling pain is anger so if i hear something that wakes anger then that would make me careless of pain to a greater degree.

Also this german language really fits that industrial metal and iron atmosphere of a gym. I would link what I mean but it would not be allowed. And this arabic language, I do not like it so much or any other of the semitic languages for that matter, it does not sound so well in my opinion, just some times dependent on who speaks it, also there are so many different types of arabic but I love Fusha, it sounds most beautiful. 

15 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Never mind, I take it back. Jill Stein would be a pretty good option, her platform fits my values. 

I don't know about the Green Party in America, but aren't they just a bunch of tree huggers?

2 hours ago, The Batman said:

I don't know about the Green Party in America, but aren't they just a bunch of tree huggers?

That, among other things. But what's wrong with hugging trees?

2 hours ago, The Batman said:

They are anti-Zionist which is why they appeal to me and another thing, they not tree huggers, they are merely cleaning and protecting what Allah (swt) has created. Again, your comment is as usual, really ignorant and lacking in akhlaq.