Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

2 minutes ago, apofomysback said:

hahaha .. thank Laith for that :D 

how have you been my favorite younger sibling?!?!

A little rough around the edges but  okay nonetheless. How are you doing, big sis? Had samosas recently for the first time, they were interesting, a bit on the oily side.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

Just now, Gaius I. Caesar said:

A little rough around the edges but  okay nonetheless. How are you doing, big sis?

I'm alright yeah.. stressed as usual, but you know how I've progressed I guess :)

2 hours ago, apofomysback said:

....and guess whose back!!! 

@LeftCoastMom No idea what's been up, but I guess SG and your daughter got married? CONGRATS!!!

@laithAlIRAQI duck face :p

@Gaius I. Caesar my little brother! 

@Bakir you even alive? 

@Marbles Salam :)

@zainabamy hello there :)

Yayyayyayyayayyayyayayyayyayyayyayayyayay! I'm so glad you're back!

7 hours ago, apofomysback said:

....and guess whose back!!! 

@LeftCoastMom No idea what's been up, but I guess SG and your daughter got married? CONGRATS!!!

@laithAlIRAQI

@Gaius I. Caesar

@Bakir

@Marbles

@zainabamy

Yes...welcome back! ( I didn't know how to contact you!) They are married and now expecting. :grin:

/me bites @apofomysback xD

I am more on the dead side till next saturdaaaaaay. Then party time, till september hahah. I am even considering giving up a contract to have zero responsibilities and be able to get lost XDDD.

It's very nice to see you around, this place wasn't the same without you :p.

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 7:07 PM, Darth Vader said:

Hmph.. if it was my job I would have fixed SC during only a few number of toilet breaks, in contrast to a fortnight you have taken admins. Old slackers. =/

Salam,

Seriously Darth, did you get indicators that your computers were raided while SC was "down"? I did. Thrice the "file sharing" what-ever-its-called-box would pop up showing files being shared. Everything "went out".

Friends said this was a FORN (foreign) 5 Eyes op doing a US requested witchhunt.

25 minutes ago, Bakir said:

I am more on the dead side till next saturdaaaaaay. Then party time, till september hahah. I am even considering giving up a contract to have zero responsibilities and be able to get lost XDDD.

@Bakir!

On 7/24/2016 at 10:53 PM, zainabamy said:

I'm doing good thank you, how about you? 

Pretty good :)

On 7/24/2016 at 11:30 PM, notme said:

@apofomysback welcome back!

@Gaius I. Caesar if you make your own samosas, you can make them less oily if you "oven fry" them. It's not authentic, but it's still tasty.

Thanks sis notme!!!! 

9 hours ago, laithAlIRAQI said:

Keep busy.

*standing ovation* brilliant answer? :D

51 minutes ago, Bakir said:

Bakir! Have I missed you or what? LOL my party time is finally going to start from September once the separation is sorted out bahahahaha. 

10 hours ago, zainabamy said:

Guys, how do you tackle boredom?

We listen to Laith and his brilliant ideas

On 7/24/2016 at 8:54 PM, LeftCoastMom said:

Yes...welcome back! ( I didn't know how to contact you!) They are married and now expecting. :grin:

So happy for you guys! Congratulations to the young couple! I hope it all went well for both the families :)

Look at this video, apparently the women had an argument while they were driving in a tiger park or something and she got out. She did not die though, her mother got out as well and saved her but she died instead. Love your mother! Alhamdulillah for our mothers!

1 hour ago, apofomysback said:

Thanks sis notme!!!! 

Bakir! Have I missed you or what? LOL my party time is finally going to start from September once the separation is sorted out bahahahaha. 

Yes I know, I'm a genius.

3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Salam,

Seriously Darth, did you get indicators that your computers were raided while SC was "down"? I did. Thrice the "file sharing" what-ever-its-called-box would pop up showing files being shared. Everything "went out".

Friends said this was a FORN (foreign) 5 Eyes op doing a US requested witchhunt.

Your insignificant spooks are no match for the dark side

21 hours ago, laithAlIRAQI said:

Keep busy.

12 hours ago, apofomysback said:

Thanks sis notme!!!! 

5 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I usually watch a video or conquer the world. 

:hahaha: You guys honestly...

I don't know what's wrong with me really. I feel like I've hit a bored state of life, I don't feel like doing anything. I don't know if its because I have nothing planned in the near future to look forward to. 

42 minutes ago, zainabamy said:

I don't know what's wrong with me really. I feel like I've hit a bored state of life, I don't feel like doing anything. I don't know if its because I have nothing planned in the near future to look forward to. 

Same here, it's annoying but I'msure that we will find something to do. 

1 hour ago, zainabamy said:

53 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Same here, it's annoying but I'msure that we will find something to do. 

Try growing up spending your childhood in a town of 500 people on the Canadian prairies where the only exciting thing is the ice hockey games and snowstorms so you can go snowmobiling after.

Then tell me you were bored before.

5 minutes ago, Shaykh Patience101 said:

Try growing up spending your childhood in a town of 500 people on the Canadian prairies where the only exciting thing is the ice hockey games and snowstorms so you can go snowmobiling after.

Then tell me you were bored before.

Okay.

*comes back after a year or so*

I'm still bored. 

3 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Okay.

*comes back after a year or so*

I'm still bored. 

No. You're now so bored that you've passed the barrier beyond which you become insensitive to excitement, live off of the pennies you make selling farm eggs, and have started supporting the Toronto Maple Leafs out of desperation, only to frustrate yourself further.

Edited by Shaykh Patience101

8 minutes ago, Shaykh Patience101 said:

No. You're now so bored that you've passed the barrier beyond which you become insensitive to excitement, live off of the pennies you make selling farm eggs, and have started supporting the Toronto Maple Leafs out of desperation, only to frustrate yourself further.

So you become the Sheikh of the Summayads and start an epic online war with a bear lady and a left coast mother to nurse your numerous disappointments at the Maple Leafs.  Don't be like this Shaykh Patience101 and live in a mind numblingly boring town in Canada. Get rid of cable and choose Direct TV. 

42 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Like any other tackle: Hit it low and hit it hard.

It's the NFL thing to do.

I believe it's the waist you're supposed to aim for in tackle football. Tell her to tackle disappointment's waist.

This information also proves useful in Pakistani schoolyard kabaddi.

Edited by Shaykh Patience101

6 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

So you become the Sheikh of the Summayads and start an epic online war with a bear lady and a left coast mother to nurse your numerous disappointments at the Maple Leafs.  Don't be like this Shaykh Patience101 and live in a mind numblingly boring town in Canada. Get rid of cable and choose Direct TV. 

I don't have a TV either.

My pains of boredom are beyond comprehension.

Now I'll go back to my igloo and wait for hockey season.