Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Rate this topic

Short dua for the 25th day of Ramadan with english subtitles:

" O Allah let me love and cherish Thy friends, in this month, hate and discard Thy enemies, and follow the way of life of the last of Thy Prophets, O He who kept the thoughts and feelings of the Prophets flawless. "

Duas for the last 10 days of Ramadan:

http://www.duas.org/last10ramadhan.htm

Please remember each other in your duas!

Today is Quds day, please send a special prayer to our brothers and sisters in Palestine and a special curse on the oppressors.

And remember, we do not support the Palestinians because of the Palestinians per say, nor do we support them so that they may show us thankfulness, but we support them because it is our duty to support the ones oppressed and fight oppression, especially if they are our brothers and sisters in faith and Allah(SWT) sees everything, knows what is in your hearth!

israeli_border_police17s7imemc.jpg

3229f5d7dbf5db2ba24137caef74d7a8.jpg

settlersavagery19o7imemc.jpg

mother-and-son-of-palestine.jpg

palestine-mother-child-martyr3.jpg

How can you call yourself muslim and not care about what is happening to your family in Palestine? May Allah(SWT) forbid your situation to become like theirs, so that you might feel something for them!

XD I love the Shia..

So Sunnis been crying on Fallujah and how now the shia will revenge from fallujah and destroy its mosques ( among other already refuted accusations like stealing old lady etc)

So what did Shia do?

Simply, and because there s no other way to prove sunnis wrong and they actually made sunnis propagate the pictures

They prayed (sunnis side by side with shia)

They performed Laylatul Qadr aamaal there

They even did nota and za on imam ali there XD and sunnis like look they turned masjids to hussainiyiah XD they just proved mosques are intact 

3ala 3nad elnawasib and from one victory to another in she Allah.

Thoughts: 

RIP Geoffery Hill. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoffrey_Hill

"If it is without 
Consequence when we vaunt and suffer, or 
If it is not, all echoes are the same 
In such eternity. Then tell me, love, 
How that should comfort us—or anyone 
Dragged half-unnerved out of this worldly place, 
Crying to the end ‘I have not finished’."

Edited by Marbles

A mother was in a coma and dying from cancer. Her husband asked his two daughters to designate him as their mother's guardian. This he said would give him access to her money for paying for their maternal grandmother's sitter. They agreed.

When one of the daughters arrived at the lawyer office there was a second paragraph on the contract she didn't understand. She ruminated over whether to sign it for around a half hour. She was afraid that if she didn't sign it, she would have to deal with an angry father and sister. She really didn't expect her father to perpetrate fraud, so she decided to trust her dad and sign it.

A couple of months after her moms death, her sister and she started talking about the contract. Her sister also mentioned that she didn't understand the second paragraph either. So they went to city hall and took a look at the contract. They had signed away their rights to the money their mother had left them. This was over $20,000 each.

They hired an attorney and threatened their father with a law suit. Since he didn't want people to know that he was being sued by his children, he agreed to pay them what he owed them.

Edited by HumanForLife

31 minutes ago, Chaotic Muslem said:

This child is considered a national security threat, he was given a 10 years sentence in jail in Bahrain

Is it because he is wearing the same colours that are found on the Iranian flag?

16 hours ago, mina said:

Forget the money brother....best things in life are for free,alhamdulillah.

35 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

I cannot eat at my sister's all the time.

Hmmm, well Hasanhh is right and there is nothing in this world that is ever truly free in the Dunya. There is always a price, a sacrifice or a catch of some sort. The best things come to those who struggle, toil and earn it with blood, sweat and tears. 

baghdad 1985

Too modern for an islamic country isn't it? lets destroy it... those browns with towels on their heads should never be seen better than us, the supremacist white race..

Let them fight the aryians, the beduins will supply the war from the money of their sheeple people and let us sit ad watch the beauty of destruction

Why islamic countries are rotten? cause the masses are sheeple

Short dua for the 26th day of Ramadan with english subtitles:

O Allah render my efforts, made in this months, worthy of appreciation, my sins forgivable, my deeds acceptable, and my shortcomings coverable, O the Best Hearer. "

Duas for the last 10 days of Ramadan:

http://www.duas.org/last10ramadhan.htm

Please remember each other in your duas!

17 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

thoughts: there will never in our lives be another like nusrat fateh ali khan

Indeed...

Although I love everything by him, I couldn't go away from the thread without sharing this superb qawwali: Man kunto Maula - fifteen minutes of sheer ecstasy.

It is for this qawwali that even Hindus in India are singing this manaqabat.

Shah-e-mardaan, sher-e-yazadaan, quwwat-e-parvardigaar
La fata illa Ali la saif illa zulfiqaar.

44 minutes ago, Marbles said:

Indeed...

Although I love everything by him, I couldn't go away from the thread without sharing this superb qawwali: Man kunto Maula - fifteen minutes of sheer ecstasy.

It is for this qawwali that even Hindus in India are singing this manaqabat.

Shah-e-mardaan, sher-e-yazadaan, quwwat-e-parvardigaar
La fata illa Ali la saif illa zulfiqaar.

me and my siblings were raised on his qawallis, as well as nohay, instead of nursey rhymes. I had the chance to meet him and see him live in concert as a young boy. its one of my most favourite memories. theres a local desi sweet shop owner who is my family friend, he got the used jalebi oil from his shop, cooled it down and NFAK drunk it, to thicken his voice halfway through the concert.

I know you will appreciate this:

On 7/1/2016 at 3:04 AM, silasun said:

^Ruq, where do you get those legendary emoticons from?

Well, this one smile_sarcastic.jpg and huggy gif.gif are from Yahoo i think. The onion head ones like this 1onion_msn_smilies-22.gif are from here. The others are either what other people have used on messenger services or ive picked up here and there over time d200712191814455100.gif

Hindu Rishis evolved the concept of God [Parmatma] and Gods to explain the cyclic and networked nature of the universe. Buddha chose to remain silent about the concept of God after seeing the need for worrying about many other issues. Moses described God as the Savior. Jesus described God as the Creator. Mohammed described God [Allah] as the Master.

Do you think all these different narratives of God are based on circumstances ?

11 hours ago, HumanForLife said:

Hindu Rishis evolved the concept of God [Parmatma] and Gods to explain the cyclic and networked nature of the universe. Buddha chose to remain silent about the concept of God after seeing the need for worrying about many other issues. Moses described God as the Savior. Jesus described God as the Creator. Mohammed described God [Allah] as the Master.

Do you think all these different narratives of God are based on circumstances ?

What is the use of quoting Hindu Rishis or Buddha?

8 minutes ago, Chaotic Muslem said:

yep, and both of them are not working.

Are they tricky to fit then? >.< argh, i'll have to call the plumber again.