Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

19 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

But you know the truth of abu huraira and bukhari, right? How you manage to sit calmly with your teeth together while your sunni friends remain unaware and embrace the fire is beyond me. Rather you are praising their vanity. Thats not what friends do. Or perhaps you are not sure yourself.

Dear brother,

While there are absurdities and questionable ahadith in Bukhari many are also ahadith we can take, or neutral ones which aren't absurd at all . Just to be clear, as people often take my words out of context, i will never endorse a book like bukhari. Many parts of it are to be not acted upon /taken into consideration as they are an insult to Tawheed and to the messenger of Allah s.a.w 

Many praises of the ahlulbayt a.s come through abu hurairah. Many fiqh / historical/ other sorts of ahadith come from him as well.

The vast majority of hadith narrated about the prophet or an act he has done is pretty neutral. 

As an aside, i used to myself mock at the idea Musa pbuh had to chase stones, and used it to attack Abu Hurairah. Little did i know the hadith is in shia books, and authentic by our own standards!

I sit calmly because 99% of the time, the ahadith they narrate is about a beautiful dua the prophet made, a beautiful act he did, a beautiful sermon of admonition he gave, a wise and beautiful saying he allowed us to benefit from. 

Truth be told, i have heard more questionable and rejected ahadith narrated by shia's , weak and not accepted to be acted upon by their own standards, than i have heard sunni's narrate absurd ahadith , trustworthy by their own standards and rejected by us.

I'm just being honest here.

Edited by Tawheed313

Watched Bitter Lake this evening (the docu). I dont know how it escaped my attention. If you have BBC IPlayer you can watch it there. Its on Youtube but the sound is a bit dodgy in places.

PRESS RELEASE: 
     The Fayette County Sheriff's Office has received reports of looting and theft in the Nallen/Russellville area. Sheriff Steve Kessler released the following statement concerning this situation: 
     The Nallen/Russellville area suffered extensive damage during the recent floods. Many citizens of this area have lost everything. We are now receiving reports of looters and thieves coming into the area. This WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! 
     Sheriff's Deputies will be initiating extra patrols in this area and the citizens have also implemented armed patrols to protect what is left of their homes and possessions. "Anyone we catch looting will be arrested and jailed," said Sheriff Kessler. "If the residents of this area catch you first, you may not make it to jail. If you are not a resident of this area and don't have family members in the area you are trying to help, you need to stay out of this area."

My people might like Donald trump and think all Muslims are terrorists, but there are some admirable things about them. You don't mess with my family or my friends or my neighbors is one of them. And you know what? Even if that neighbor is a Muslim, he's still a neighbor and we'll look out for him just the same as anyone.

It's where I grew up. I haven't lived there since I was 17. 

Short dua for the 21th day of Ramadan with english subtitles:

" O Allah, on this day, show me the way to win Your pleasure, do not let Shaytan have a means over me, make Paradise an abode and a resting place for me, O the One who fulfills the requests of the needy. "

Please remember each other in your duas!

38 minutes ago, Ali_Hussain said:

I heard that Sunni guys have relationships with girls, and then after a year or so, when the girl starts pushing for a marriage, the guy says that he did an istikhara and the results weren't good, so he can't marry her.

10/10 for creativity

Shia guys probably do it more. one guy told his beau that he saw a dream and imam hussain (as) told him to stop seeing her. I wasnt even mad, I was impressed when he told me

13 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Shia guys probably do it more. one guy told his beau that he saw a dream and imam hussain (as) told him to stop seeing her. I wasnt even mad, I was impressed when he told me

Lol, some people 

18 hours ago, notme said:

My people might like Donald trump and think all Muslims are terrorists, but there are some admirable things about them. You don't mess with my family or my friends or my neighbors is one of them. And you know what? Even if that neighbor is a Muslim, he's still a neighbor and we'll look out for him just the same as anyone.

It's where I grew up. I haven't lived there since I was 17. 

Ah, Hillbillies...

England exiting Euro 2016 #Exit

I would also like to take this opportunity in the Thoughts thread to appreciate Brother @Tawheed313 for his efforts in Tabligh and creating awareness among the Shias on our brothers and sisters in Ahlu Sunnah. I appreciate his Akhlaq and approach. May Allah (s.w.t) bless you and give you the sabr to continue with your efforts!

Edited by Tonks

On 1/5/2016 at 10:49 PM, Marbles said:

Prayer leaders group chat.

Shaykh Mazandarani's text: haji aghas look at yout right sayyed Araki is dozing off it's so boring hehe

Shaykh Tehrani: the wudu fountain back at my mosque is still broken and he is still going on about the importance of straight lines in the namaz "yawn."

Shaykh Shirazi: Ya Allah!! Brothers check my Islambook profile. Someone just took a pic of us from the upper storey and posted it online!

r we supposed to ake fun of them like that? im no perfet muslim, but perhaps we shouldnt do it even out of fun.

Edited by sidnaq

3 hours ago, starlight said:

Sticking to a false belief, or to put it in better words being adamant on false beliefs is in your opinion something praiseworthy??? We can say the same for hindus or jews for that matter.  

Firstly, Salamunalaykum dear sister. I hope Ramadhan is going well for you so far, and i pray that you are in good health.

The point i was making was, sunni's believe and deem the Prophet s.a.w to be the highest exemplar, and guide. They thus, prioritise him and narrate many ahadith from him. Personally speaking, i have been around shia's and sunni's here, shia muslims tend to narrate far less from the Prophet s.a.w

I'll elaborate - just to make absolutely clear what i mean. Ali ibn abi Talib a.s by my count, has far less ahadith in Al Kafi than Muhammed s.a.w. If you even took Nahjul Balagha into account, and compared it to the traditions of Muhammed s.a.w in Al Kafi, you would find there are far more authentic/reliable/trustworthy narrations from Muhammed s.a.w.

I want Ali a.s quoted every day! At every opportunity! But i see a mismatch here. Why not quote Rasullah s.a.w as much ?

We too believe him to be the highest exemplar. We have far more prophetic ahadith than that of Ali a.s - and infact, far more authentic chains (and i know that is not the be all and end all). 

So it just surprises me why the English speaking shia community quote Ali a.s over the Prophet s.a.w? On facebook, social media, and forums, it isn't even a 2:1. Muhammed s.a.w is absolutely overshadowed by Ali a.s. Despite Muhammed s.a.w having far more ahadith we can verify by looking at the chain - at least in Al Kafi.

So yes, while our sunni brothers may have a corrupted book of hadith, at least they stick to the principle of trying to learn as much about the Prophet s.a.w and giving him due importance, despite the source they use being flawed itself.

3 hours ago, starlight said:

So, right or wrong is less important than having a strong belief on wrong things? 

Can you give me some examples please??

@notme @magma  This is off topic forum but I replied here since the original post was here. This might need to be moved to appropriate forum . I will be travelling tomorrow, I would be grateful if one of you can do it if the need arises. Thank you.

Bro tawheed, You have your views, I understand you have a Sunni family whom you care very much about. I think within the rules(and the rules are clearly stated) shias who come here are free to air their views,engage in constructive discussions WITHOUT thinking all the time what sunnis would think. This is SHIAchat. 

Just to make it clear here, my immediate family aren't sunni's. My mother was a sunni, who became a shia. My wife was a sunni, who became a shia. If anything, i have an emotional bias towards shias. While i ofcourse, love my sunni family, i also love my shia family, and i never base my religious belief due to emotions. If my own mother and father were not on truth, and i was convinced, i would go against them in belief, even if i had o employ taqqiyah. Anyone who has seen me discuss with sunni's and seen my views on shia Islam know i am beyond certain this is the right madhab. There is not a shred of doubt in my mind that i am an unworthy follower of the purest of pure streams.

Again, it is important to note, even though we quote the Imams a.s far more, and they quote the Prophet s.a.w far more, we are still on the right, and better than them in terms of our closeness to the truth. Thus i have never alluded or stated that they are better than us. The first of the imams a.s and the last of them are both embodiments and reflections of the Sunnah.

However, what i was stating here is that the principle of quoting the Prophet s.a.w himself is something direly lacking among the shia communities online.

It's difficult to be told to give examples of instances sunni's quote the prophet s.a.w more than shia's. I can't begin to give you post by post, channel by channel, forum thread by forum thread.

But my assessment on the issue is as follows:

1. Sunni muslims have several Seerahs on Muhammed s.a.w, each about 40-50 series long, some over 100 series long. Shia's have only in 2016, two english speaking series longer than 20 video's each. One of them has video's only about 20 minutes long. The other is a valiant effort by Sayed Ammar, the series being about 27 video's long, but in my humble opinion, not enough of the Prophet s.a.w himself was mentioned. The sunni seerahs are superior by principle of detail, length, quality, and effort - even if their history it wrong.

2. I have spent years, and years on sunni forums and on shia forums. And my opinion and assessment is, there is no doubt, sunni's quote the Prophet s.a.w , far, far more than shias. Put that aside, shia's on here seem to disregard knowing the grading of ahadith. 

3. The truth is, there is not a single online source, other than hubeali, a akhbari source that insults our marji's , free to use by law, that has al kafi volume 1-8 translated with decent translations. Our sunni brothers have translated bukhari, muslim, tirmidhi etc, all free to use, online, free to copy, with the gradings at the bottom. Shia's in this regard are far behind.

It's not about impressing sunni's, or thinking about what sunni's think. It is puttinf aside sectarian biases and realistic look at what we shia's can improve on. Thus:

1. Like the sunni's have several seerah series on Muhammed s.a.w, we need the same for ourselves. We have only just made a start with the two this Ramadhan, but more can and should be done. Before this year, we didn't have a single one!

2. We need our books of ahadith translated, and specifically prophetic ahadith (you see, some shia's get offended when i say, just take Muhammed s.a.w's hadith and put it into one compilation, but everyone seems okay with the same having done for Ali a.s somewhat in nahjul balagha). 

3. We need to mention the Prophet s.a.w more. In terms of what he said, what he did, what he acted on, his day to day life. 

It's not just me who has noticed this among large elements of shias. Even Hasnain Rajab Ali hi-lights the same / similar issues.

Edited by Tawheed313

1 hour ago, Tawheed313 said:

Firstly, Salamunalaykum dear sister. I hope Ramadhan is going well for you so far, and i pray that you are in good health.

We too believe him to be the highest exemplar. We have far more prophetic ahadith than that of Ali a.s - and infact, far more authentic chains (and i know that is not the be all and end all). 

Do you have any doubt about the hadith of the prophet that " Ali is the master to whom I am master"?

I do not have any doubt. at least. 

it does not seem to be a realistic attitude for judging the Shias.

Wassalam

8 minutes ago, skamran110 said:

Do you have any doubt about the hadith of the prophet that " Ali is the master to whom I am master"?

I do not have any doubt. at least. 

it does not seem to be a realistic attitude for judging the Shias.

Wassalam

I love it when people quote Ali a.s. I love reading narrations from Ali a.s. Ali a.s IS the reflection of the Sunnah of Muhammed s.a.w. Obedience to him is obedience to Muhammed s.a.w

However, when we have more traditions with chains going back to Muhammed s.a.w (by my estimation), why do we quote Ali a.s about 10 or 20 times more than Muhammed s.a.w?

Why not quote Muhammed s.a.w more, or at the very least, quote them equally ?

Why also, do shia's not get offended at how Ali a.s's words were compiled into a book, given prominence, but the same was not done for Muhammed s.a.w ?

Why too, are shia's perfectly happy with quoting Ali a.s far more than Muhammed s.a.w, but when you ask them to quote them equally or do it the other way around proportionally, everyone gets offended?

18 minutes ago, Sumayyeh said:

@Tawheed313 To be fair, one should consider the immense oppressing times and house arrests that our Imams (a) were under--and the difficulties that they went through to get their words passed down. Subhanallah, one of our Imams had to relay his messages to a follower who pretended to be selling something at his house--because otherwise both of their lives would be endangered. 

Our dear Prophet (s) wanted to relay his will before he (s) was going to pass away, and authentic sources of Ahle-Sunnah--I read it in an Islamic studies book taught at at a Muslim highschool--said very clearly that the 2nd caliph denied our Prophet this right in an extremely rude way (I don't have the heart to say exactly how he said it).  Perhaps we should also take such conditions under consideration. 

I was just listening to a speech that said woe be upon us! How can we claim to be the Shias of Ali, when we have not even taken the time to read and understand Nahjul Balagha--which is just short of divine guidance---in terms of quality, in terms of eloquence, in terms of lessons.

We need to understand the gravity and blessing that we have with Nahjul Balagha. You're talking about putting efforts into gathering Ahadith--when we could be doing so much to understand the Treasures that we have already!!

Remember, it was Prophet Muhammad (s) who stated (Dua Nudbah):

Also, many of our Ahadith that are very well-known and oft-repeated are quoted in Bihar. A concern that I have we should't cast doubts to such an extent on this work. Of course, I'm not saying that grading is not important, and that all Ahadith contained there in should be deemed Saheeh. 

Remember, one of the locations of the will of Imam Ali (a) is contained in Bihar al Anwar--courtesy of the gathering efforts of Al Kafi. 

Salamunalaykum dear sister,

I hope Ramadhan is also going well for you, and this reaches you in good health, inshAllah. I thank you for the respectful and very gentle manner in which you have phrased this.

I just want to clarify, i have absolutely nothing against narrating ahadith from the imams a.s. I have narrated many ahadith from the imams a.s on here itself, and have made it clear i understand that the Imams a.s are a reflection of the Sunnah. We were ordered to hold onto two weighty things, the Quran and the Ahlulbayt a.s. Thus, the first of them is Muhammed, the last of them is Muhammed. 

If i could also, try to emulate the respect you have shown me, but to politely address the points you have raised, inshAllah:

1. The Imams a.s being persecuted was a terrible affair, but it has no bearing or relevance to what i was trying to argue - and perhaps this is a reflection on me not being clear enough. The issue is not that we don't have prophetic ahadith. By my estimation, there are 2400 prophetic ahadith, sayings, actions, statements, words about Muhammed s.a.w in Kitab Al Kafi, volume 1-8 (rough estimate ). That is an enormous amount, considering Al Kafi is only one of our main four and primary books. So there is no issue whatsoever on part of our Imams a.s here.

2. It was also a tragedy that he was not allowed to write his will. But by the will of Allah (azwj), the Imams a.s were able, especially the fifth and notably the sixth Imam a.s, to properly propagate more so than the previous imams a.s. Hence we are called Jafferi's, many of our ahadith - infact most- come from Imam Jaffer as sadiq a.s

3. I have read Nahjul Balagha. It is truly a wonderful book. I am absolutely enchanted, truly, when reading it. However, would it not be good to have a nahul balagha equivalent of Muhammed s.a.w? It might surprise you, but by my counting, Rasullah s.a.w has far more ahadith in Al Kafi than Ali a.s. Yet, you hear the words of Ali a.s far more than Muhammed s.a.w

4. As for Bihar Al Anwar, the risks of an uneducated person , like me, and like most of us here , who do not know ilm al rijal and simply quote a hadith from it and share it, without understanding of the grading or authenticity, is great , considering that bihar al anwar is only a gigantic compilation of hadith, in the 1600's, a 1000 years after the Prophet s.a.w. It contains by percentage, the greatest ammount of unauthentic ahadith. Guidance is needed therefore, before picking any hadith from Bihar. Shia's must show proper respect to our four main books of hadith.

You see, everyone seems okay with having a compilation of hadith (not graded) of Ali a.s in Nahjul Balagha. However, the moment anyone asks for having the same for the Prophet s.a.w (considering he has more hadith), immediately, people are offended. I'm not talking about you here, but the general response i get. 

Why not have both? A compilation for the master, and his student.

For Rasullah s.a.w and Ali a.s?

8 minutes ago, Tawheed313 said:

Salamunalaykum dear sister,

I hope Ramadhan is also going well for you, and this reaches you in good health, inshAllah. I thank you for the respectful and very gentle manner in which you have phrased this.

I just want to clarify, i have absolutely nothing against narrating ahadith from the imams a.s. I have narrated many ahadith from the imams a.s on here itself, and have made it clear i understand that the Imams a.s are a reflection of the Sunnah. We were ordered to hold onto two weighty things, the Quran and the Ahlulbayt a.s. Thus, the first of them is Muhammed, the last of them is Muhammed. 

If i could also, try to emulate the respect you have shown me, but to politely address the points you have raised, inshAllah:

1. The Imams a.s being persecuted was a terrible affair, but it has no bearing or relevance to what i was trying to argue - and perhaps this is a reflection on me not being clear enough. The issue is not that we don't have prophetic ahadith. By my estimation, there are 2400 prophetic ahadith, sayings, actions, statements, words about Muhammed s.a.w in Kitab Al Kafi, volume 1-8 (rough estimate ). That is an enormous amount, considering Al Kafi is only one of our main four and primary books. So there is no issue whatsoever on part of our Imams a.s here.

2. It was also a tragedy that he was not allowed to write his will. But by the will of Allah (azwj), the Imams a.s were able, especially the fifth and notably the sixth Imam a.s, to properly propagate more so than the previous imams a.s. Hence we are called Jafferi's, many of our ahadith - infact most- come from Imam Jaffer as sadiq a.s

3. I have read Nahjul Balagha. It is truly a wonderful book. I am absolutely enchanted, truly, when reading it. However, would it not be good to have a nahul balagha equivalent of Muhammed s.a.w? It might surprise you, but by my counting, Rasullah s.a.w has far more ahadith in Al Kafi than Ali a.s. Yet, you hear the words of Ali a.s far more than Muhammed s.a.w

4. As for Bihar Al Anwar, the risks of an uneducated person , like me, and like most of us here , who do not know ilm al rijal and simply quote a hadith from it and share it, without understanding of the grading or authenticity, is great , considering that bihar al anwar is only a gigantic compilation of hadith, in the 1600's, a 1000 years after the Prophet s.a.w. It contains by percentage, the greatest ammount of unauthentic ahadith. Guidance is needed therefore, before picking any hadith from Bihar. Shia's must show proper respect to our four main books of hadith.

You see, everyone seems okay with having a compilation of hadith (not graded) of Ali a.s in Nahjul Balagha. However, the moment anyone asks for having the same for the Prophet s.a.w (considering he has more hadith), immediately, people are offended. I'm not talking about you here, but the general response i get. 

Why not have both? A compilation for the master, and his student.

For Rasullah s.a.w and Ali a.s?

Wa Alaykum Salam wa Rahmatullah,

Inshallah you're having a wonderful Ramadhan as well brother--and you and your family are in utmost health --please don't thank me for being polite! :blush::) 

I also agree the excruciating oppression of our Imams doesn't have to do with wanting more quoted ahadith from our Prophet (s)--but I wanted to point out that in general--it wasn't easy, given the political conflict surrounding our dear Prophet (s) and Imams (a). 

Ok, so here's the disconnect--with me at least. You're saying that we should have a Nahjul Balagha equivalent for the Prophet (s), while at the same time you're saying that numerous sayings of our Prophet are already compiled in Al-Kafi....

The Nahjul Balagha is a special compilation of the sermons of Amiral Mumineen--that doesn't downplay the Ahadith that we have compiled of the holy Prophet (s).

Your concern to me sounds like asking "If we have Sahifa Sajadiyyah, then why can't we have Sahifa Muhammadiyah" you know? It's like a special work that was complied that doesn't in any way downplay on the duas or narrations quoted by other Imams (a) and Prophet (s).....

Jazakallah Kheyr.

1 hour ago, Sumayyeh said:

Ok, so here's the disconnect--with me at least. You're saying that we should have a Nahjul Balagha equivalent for the Prophet (s), while at the same time you're saying that numerous sayings of our Prophet are already compiled in Al-Kafi....

The Nahjul Balagha is a special compilation of the sermons of Amiral Mumineen--that doesn't downplay the Ahadith that we have compiled of the holy Prophet (s).

Your concern to me sounds like asking "If we have Sahifa Sajadiyyah, then why can't we have Sahifa Muhammadiyah" you know? It's like a special work that was complied that doesn't in any way downplay on the duas or narrations quoted by other Imams (a) and Prophet (s).....

Jazakallah Kheyr.

Dear sister,

The sayings in Al Kafi are scattered. So while there are many sayings, habits, actions, or narrations about the prophet s.a.w, it would be convinient to have them all in one book, for someone interested in truly studying his life to have access to them.

Similarly, Nahjul Balagha was an effort to take some of Ali's (a.s) narrations , sermons, letters and compile them together, for they were scattered before.

Sahifa Sajadiyah is a compilation of Dua itself. And while it does not downplay and of the dua's by the other imams a.s or the prophet s.a.w, the important thing to note is , there is a difference in that, and simply asking for the sermons, sayings, words, actions and habits as well as any hadith about him to be all compiled in one book for ease of access.

To me, considering Muhammed s.a.w is the greatest of them all, and his life and his biography is arguably the most important of them all, would it not make sense to compile his sayings, sermons, actions habits, and any narrations about him into one book?

What would the harm be in this?

One could argue, it would be a special book , for the Prophet s.a.w, and he is the most special and superior of them all.

2 hours ago, Tawheed313 said:

I love it when people quote Ali a.s. I love reading narrations from Ali a.s. Ali a.s IS the reflection of the Sunnah of Muhammed s.a.w. Obedience to him is obedience to Muhammed s.a.w

However, when we have more traditions with chains going back to Muhammed s.a.w (by my estimation), why do we quote Ali a.s about 10 or 20 times more than Muhammed s.a.w?

Why not quote Muhammed s.a.w more, or at the very least, quote them equally ?

Why also, do shia's not get offended at how Ali a.s's words were compiled into a book, given prominence, but the same was not done for Muhammed s.a.w ?

Why too, are shia's perfectly happy with quoting Ali a.s far more than Muhammed s.a.w, but when you ask them to quote them equally or do it the other way around proportionally, everyone gets offended?

The religion is not based on the statistical analysis or statistics. it is based on the teachings of quran and the prophet sayings to follow Ahl albayat. I am certainly not impressed by the count of hadith collected in alkafi either from the prophet or from Ahl albayat. As they are all leading towards the true religion. instead of making their comparison and differentiation what should be followed or not.

Thats is more logical and acceptable way. 

We are not impressed by any propaganda that sunni makes in the names of the prophet and they follow against those prophet sayings.

Their matters in the fadak, following umar in Traveeh and many more innovations alike are examples of hypocrisy.

Edited by skamran110

2 hours ago, Tawheed313 said:

IWhy also, do shia's not get offended at how Ali a.s's words were compiled into a book, given prominence, but the same was not done for Muhammed s.a.w ?

This is a contradictory statement . Does Alkafi does not contain the words of the prophet? certanly it does have.

Why you try to make a comparison of the collection of hadith for Al;kafi and that of Nehjul balagaha? i do not find any benefit for the religion in such analysis and comparison.

15 minutes ago, skamran110 said:

This is a contradictory statement . Does Alkafi does not contain the words of the prophet? certanly it does have.

Why you try to make a comparison of the collection of hadith for Al;kafi and that of Nehjul balagaha? i do not find any benefit for the religion in such analysis and comparison.

The point of Nahjul Balagha was to collect and compile sermons, sayings, letters of Ali a.s. Many of them, not all.

One could argue, are Ali's (a.s) sermons, sayings not in Al Kafi?  

Similarly, while many prophetic ahadith are in al kafi, it would help ease of access to have them all compiled together, in one book, rather than being scattered. 

10 hours ago, Tawheed313 said:

The point of Nahjul Balagha was to collect and compile sermons, sayings, letters of Ali a.s. Many of them, not all.

One could argue, are Ali's (a.s) sermons, sayings not in Al Kafi?  

Similarly, while many prophetic ahadith are in al kafi, it would help ease of access to have them all compiled together, in one book, rather than being scattered. 

i feel it like to read that  your logic reflects that why all hadith of the prophet that are in sunni sahieen books are not included in Al kafi.? What an illogical thinking it can be?

Come on brother  i consider we do not need not wasteful analysis any more.

Wassalam

Edited by skamran110

Users have requested , rightly so, thoughts not to be used for debates. A few pages ago, i did not mean to debate, i merely gave my thoughts on sunni muslims. I was subsequently quoted by a number of users, and i personally felt my positions had , unintentionally ofcourse, been distorted, and so, so the sake of clarity, i felt i needed to respond to clarify.

I'm not going to be responding to any more of these quotes. Apologies for doing so. 

I do want to ask users who either misundestood me, or still have differences (perhaps they don't see any need of compiling prophetic ahadith into one book ), not to hold a grudge against me.

Far too many times on SC i have seen shia's who disagree go and form their own cliques. and nurse these long lasting grudges.

I love you all, for the sake of Allah, love in the sense, sincerely care about you as my muslim and m'umin brothers and sisters. May Allah bless your efforts in this Holy Month, and grant all your prayers and dua's.

Edited by Tawheed313