Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

2 hours ago, laithAlIRAQI said:

Invite me for dinner? I like rice and chicken, and more importantly, Arabic tea after dinner, not too thick and not too light :)

Or you can just make me a sandwich, that's good too.

Make me a sandwich woman!

Geez! Okay...I'm planting the ingredients for the sandwich right now! Don't know Arabic tea,but my chicken and rice is good.

wish I had another daughter for Laith. Guaranteed he would not be bored.

image.jpeg

4 minutes ago, LeftCoastMom said:

Geez! Okay...I'm planting the ingredients for the sandwich right now! Don't know Arabic tea,but my chicken and rice is good.

wish I had another daughter for Laith. Guaranteed he would not be bored.

image.jpeg

LOL that made my night <3, I also wish you had another daughter for me... 

@hasanhh @Darth Vader

Well, I wheelbarrowed all the firewood from a trimmed oak to a good spot and covered it. Then I made the beginnings of a huegelculture with the unusable scr.ap pieces. Then I moved all my gardening things to my outdoor work table. Then I planted my squash, beans, ,and corn in starter containers for a Three Sisters garden later. Then I cleaned the chicken pen and scrubbed the nest boxes and hanging feeders. Did the same for the rabbits.( I turned all the bunny berries  under into the garden beds. )Then I brushed the cat and a dog because they were " helping" and got potting soil all over them. Then I cleaned up my fishing gear and got it ready to go...maybe tomorrow.

If I can move. :grin:

Edited by LeftCoastMom

Salam Alaikum

The biggest mistake is thinking divine protection is dependent on our awareness of the danger and conscious action against it. Truth is that angels through the grace of God prevent disaster from happening on every front without our awareness or control. Only few of the dangers are brought to our consciousness and even fewer are righted or adjusted through our intervention

My condolences to the mourners of the martyrdom of Lady Fatima(a.s).

She passed away when she was 18 year, about 6 months after the Prophets(s) passing. Her grave has been kept secret from the muslims even until today. She was angry with abu bakr up until her death according to Sahih Bukhari. Among other things she was denied the garden oasis of Fadak that the Prophet(s) had gifted her during his time and the reply she got when she wanted to claim it was that the Prophets do no leave heritage. That is untrue according to the Holy Qur'an.

"... So abu bakr refused to give anything to Fatima. So she became angry with abu bakr and kept away him, and did not task to him till she died. She remained alive for six months after the death of the Prophet. When she died, her husband Ali, buried her at night without informing abu bakr and he said the funeral prayer by himself..."

Reference:

Sahih al-Bukhari 4240, 4241. In book reference: Book 64, Hadith 278. USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol 5, Book 59, Hadith 546. (Deprecated numbering scheme) http://sunnah.com/bukhari/64/278

42:23: "....Say (O Muhammed, unto mankind): I ask of you no fee therefor, save loving kindness among kinsfolk..."

Narrated Al-Miswar bin Makhrama:

Allah's Messenger(s) said, "Fatima is a part of me, and he who makes her angry, makes me angry."

Reference:

Sahih al-Bukhari 3714. In book reference: Book 62, Hadith 64. USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol 5, Book 57, Hadith 61. (Deprecated numbering scheme) http://sunnah.com/bukhari/62/64

"...He exhorted (us) (to hold fast) to the Book of Allah and then said: The second are the members of my household I remind you (of your duties) to the members of my family..."

Reference:

Shahi Muslim 2407 a. In book reference: Book 44, Hadith 55. USC-MSA web (English) reference: Book 31, Hadith 5920. (Deprecated numbering scheme) http://sunnah.com/muslim/44/55

Please send a wholehearted Salawat to the Prohphet and his household/family.

7 hours ago, LeftCoastMom said:

@hasanhh @Darth Vader

Well, I wheelbarrowed all the firewood from a trimmed oak to a good spot and covered it. Then I made the beginnings of a huegelculture with the unusable scr.ap pieces. Then I moved all my gardening things to my outdoor work table. Then I planted my squash, beans, ,and corn in starter containers for a Three Sisters garden later. Then I cleaned the chicken pen and scrubbed the nest boxes and hanging feeders. Did the same for the rabbits.( I turned all the bunny berries  under into the garden beds. )Then I brushed the cat and a dog because they were " helping" and got potting soil all over them. Then I cleaned up my fishing gear and got it ready to go...maybe tomorrow.

Can you come over and clean-up my yard?

1 hour ago, Patience101 said:

How has this thread gone on for 1134 pages!?

Well, it has been 5 years and 10 months since this thread started.

That is 70 months.

Which is about half-a-page-a-day.

SC members have increased from "the 47,000" to the "50,000" and now 52.6 thousand.

Now, as the old "million monkeys on a million typewriters will eventually produce something of written value" -usually cited as the Encyclopedia Britannica or Hamlet; ...

SC has had a 20th of that number but also has computer support.

So it becomes a foregone statistical conclusion that some "Thoughts" may emerge.

If needed, you can ask David66 for further information. His icon signifies he understands this ;)

Edited by hasanhh

7 hours ago, LeftCoastMom said:

@hasanhh @Darth Vader

Must have been a very satisfying day. I'm being prodded away from my farm and back into the city to make more money because farming income does not scale up with whatever everybody working in cities make. A second, but artificially induced mid-life crisis for me. Thank you for undermining and scewing me over once more dear mum, wifey and big bro. And my education has become a curse for me. "What did you do a degree in engineering for? Use it!" As if the extra dimes from that carrier will change anything for the better. So it seems I'll be going back to civilization and everything I hate.

3 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

Must have been a very satisfying day. I'm being prodded away from my farm and back into the city to make more money because farming income does not scale up with whatever everybody working in cities make. A second, but artificially induced mid-life crisis for me. Thank you for undermining and scewing me over once more dear mum, wifey and big bro. And my education has become a curse for me. "What did you do a degree in engineering for? Use it!" As if the extra dimes from that carrier will change anything for the better. So it seems I'll be going back to civilization and everything I hate.

I won't get into your family business, but I hope there is a way you can convince them to let you stay on the farm. It is a much better place to raise kids,IMHO. My husband and I could have made much more money in a city, too, but we deliberately chose less in order to keep our brood in a healthier environment. I think it has paid off.

3 hours ago, LeftCoastMom said:

I believe a woman's place is in the house. And the Senate. I'll pass on the Presidency this time around, though,with that particular woman...

Have you noticed the Hillary campaign commercials?

The one running today sounds about word-for-word her morphing into Bernie Sanders.

Maybe she's going transgender. Or transpolitical.

But what is really funny is her criticizing Trump as a political arsonist, aggressor, rabble-rouser and what-not...

...yet her campaign slogan is  :ranting: "fighting for us"   :confused:

She was four years elder than me. She was black but beautiful than a fairy. But I had never paid attention to her face because her heart was way more beautiful to cherish. I have never seen someone caring like her in my life. If any woman of the village got sick she must had to be there. In our village woman hardly went to hospital. Beside midwife she used to be beside all pregnant women. But in our conservative village most of the people talked bad about her. No one was ready to marry her. I had fallen for this crazy girl from my childhood. One day I found courage to tell it to my mother. Surprisingly my mother fought with everyone to make Hasna her daughter-in-law. We knew that no one would attend our wedding but to surprise the day we got married more than 100 women from different village came to wish us. I never knew she had given education to all these women. My wife died three years ago. We have no children. For me her love was enough. After her death I donated our only piece of land for establishing a girl’s school. I know she must be smiling from heaven’ – Rohmot Miah

12806085_1050942628303824_83180924137062

This face reminds me of some dear old man... may his soul rest in peace.

Saudi Arabia.. is going to fight us? Go to war? War? SA? With Syria, Iran and Hezb? My, my,....... oh hmm. Not some unarmed civilians, but real, armed and prepared opposition of believers, each of whom can destroy them all on their own? Well, they are going to find it difficult. It seems they are ready to hand over Hijaz back to us. The emperor has donned his new clothes, his war clothes, and is coming to punish us for loving Muhammad wa aale Muhammad. I'm scared, I'm so very scared... rofl I can't stop laughing due to the fear as I imagine it all... pmsl

5 hours ago, IbnSina said:

This was my ex-wife when she awakened.

skA8Ex4.png

This was my ex when she left the shower:

asLUrhX.jpg

That's marred life ...

Edited by hasanhh
a deletion