Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

4 hours ago, Sumayyeh said:

Bache sosool. fob khodetee.

Translate better if you're so good at it. 

:)

The first line is fine. The second line is so "zaghart" I don't know where to begin.

I'm not saying I don't like it. I'm saying it's embarrassing and terrible. Terrible things can be good.

FYI I am knee-deep in FOBs. (Although, I prefer the term "boater" ... even though I hate the term boater). All I hear from morning to night is boaters. I am to boaters what Jane Goodall is to chimpanzees. I've been studying this species in their natural habitat for years. I am at the apex of the boater research world.

19 minutes ago, starlight said:

@baradar_jackson @Marbles 

Lol, I saw your posts and thought maybe I am in the nostalgia thread. I scrolled up and rechecked... So maybe these are nostalgic thoughts?

I'm not old enough to remember the first emoticon. Maybe you are :itsok:

3 hours ago, baradar_jackson said:

The first line is fine. The second line is so "zaghart" I don't know where to begin.

I'm not saying I don't like it. I'm saying it's embarrassing and terrible. Terrible things can be good.

FYI I am knee-deep in FOBs. (Although, I prefer the term "boater" ... even though I hate the term boater). All I hear from morning to night is boaters. I am to boaters what Jane Goodall is to chimpanzees. I've been studying this species in their natural habitat for years. I am at the apex of the boater research world.

Lol I've never heard the word zaghart...but absolutely you're right.

either it's done right or just not

27 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Sometimes when I walk and someone is walking in front of me in a lower paste, blocking my way, I blow air on on their neck or on the back of their ear, then they get freaked out and move aside.

Try saying 'excuse me' , it works too minus the freaking out.

4 hours ago, baradar_jackson said:

Doesn't always work. Some people are just oblivious to the core.

This. Especially the ones that must check their facebook/instagram/gotohell on their phone while they walk.

Also, my way is more entertaining and less energy consuming.

6 hours ago, IbnSina said:

Sometimes when I walk and someone is walking in front of me in a lower paste, blocking my way, I blow air on on their neck or on the back of their ear, then they get freaked out and move aside.

Or just get a bicycle bell thing, and ring it whenever a slow-walking person is blocking your way. They would immediately move aside upon hearing it, thinking that it's actually a bike.

Edited by Zarla