wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Rate this topic

Anyone know what's the deal with Gotham? Her account disappeared. I hope she hasn't left for good :donno:

She asked to be unregistered. InshaAllah she will come back. :)

Aslam e elukum everyone.

I hope all of you are doing well and are in best of health. May Allah(SWT) be with you all at all times. 

Ya Allah(SWT) we are all thankful to you for all we have and for all we do not have. ALHAMDULLILAH.

:) :)

For sale or trade:  A 12-year-old boy and a 14-year-old boy.  They are noisy, moody, and generally very badly behaved like typical teenagers.  Will consider all cash offers or trade for rabbits, chickens, a horse, or a car.  

Edited by notme

For sale or trade:  A 12-year-old boy and a 14-year-old boy.  They are noisy, moody, and generally very badly behaved like typical teenagers.  Will consider all cash offers or trade for rabbits, chickens, a horse, or a car.  

will you accept mother in laws as trade ?

102, 96 , 97 and 91 years old , weighing at 790 kgs ( 1740 lbs ) in total , that will outlive all of you. demanding, will eat anything offered  and loves to be taken to shopping mall walks regularly and bingo every Wednesday nights.

They need good homes with reinforced concrete padded walls and shatter proof glass.

Will $10.00 work?

Ill send them to excellent schools and raise them and turn them into Doctors. That way I can get a good return on my investment. ;) 

My sister had two back to back babies. The eldest one not even 2 years old yet. On the aeroplane a hostess took a liking to the younger one and said in an excited girly tone to my sister, 'I AM TAKING HIM HOME'. My sister said, 'you're most welcome.'

Perhaps every woman has her child giveaway moments :D

Pictures from Majid Majidi's serial Prophet Muhammad

this is going to epic.

CANT WAIT!!!!!

Which language will it be in? Probably Arabic? I'm always on the look out for good serials, especially about the prophet (saaw), though the two I came across thus far weren't that good. You could immediately tell they were made by Sunnis because Imam Ali (as) or Fatima (s) weren't even (or hardly) mentioned, let alone their births somehow included or other interesting/important events...

Though, these pictures look promising :)

Edited by Noor al-Batul

Which language will it be in? Probably Arabic? I'm always on the look out for good serials, especially about the prophet (saaw), though the two I came across thus far weren't that good. You could immediately tell they were made by Sunnis because Imam Ali (as) or Fatima (s) weren't even (or hardly) mentioned, let alone their births somehow included or other interesting/important events...

It will be in farsi.

i have no doubt about greatness of this film.

As I know it s Persian

They need good homes with reinforced concrete padded walls and shatter proof glass.

Pretty sure it's about the same. I've got one standing outside on the porch right now cursing and spitting because I restricted his access to YouTube until he cleans up his language and attitude.

Ill send them to excellent schools and raise them and turn them into Doctors. That way I can get a good return on my investment. ;)

Ha! And what makes you so certain of your success? The other, the one who isn't outside cursing, failed 6th grade and is currently refusing to do any work at all, neither school work nor chores so he definitely will be failing 7th if he doesn't change his actions.

Both have well above average intelligence, and that sense of entitlement common in kids and young adults nowadays which kills all motivation and stifles creativity.

Perhaps every woman has her child giveaway moments :D

Yes, definitely.

It ain't just the women, bro.

This also true.