wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Rate this topic

Exactly like my older brother in the most opposite ways.

And, triple over-time. :donno:

I imagine Chara wishes he could kill whoever made that post. :squeez: And poor Lučić missing his how many-enth chance at a hat-trick on the rebound? Joj! And that other anonymous jester who decided better of shooting at an open net for a back-hand directly at Crawford. ?!

"Har chand ahl-e-jaur ne chaha yeh baraha,

Ho jaye meho yaad-e-Shaheedan-e-Karbala,

Baqi rahe na naam zameen par Hussain kaa,

Laikin Kisi ka zor Azizo Na Chal saka

Abbas-e-Namwar key lahu sey dhula huwa,

Ab bhi Hussainiat ka alam hai khula huwa" - Josh

Any suggestions on what i should study?? Any ideas, i hate essays im a bit of a mathematician, dont like law too much, havent bad a science background, but am amazed by it

Sydney, Australia

Which Uni or School?

Have you considered becoming a High School maths teacher?

Any suggestions on what i should study?? Any ideas, i hate essays im a bit of a mathematician, dont like law too much, havent bad a science background, but am amazed by it

Sydney, Australia

maths or physics engineering, architecture, computer engineering, pharmacy, optometry

just dont do it at uws :/

osama_Funny_Comics_s484x312_39961_580_Comics_to_Boost_Morale-s484x312-254309-580.png

Im stuck in a rut, i got engaged to beautiful al hamdulillah and now im thinking of studying, but really i should've made up my mind and studied something before i took that step, i've been engaged for a year and the mrs is stressing me out and theres a deadline to get married at the end of the year nooooo! I have a full time job ehich i hate and hoping to get into some job in the city here and just work my up the hierarchy some building, so i think this situations in gods hands now lol!

The Xbox one, trying to connect to the internet.

aVOz2WO_700ba.gif

LOOL

i stayed like 5 minutes watching it, was so hypnotized by it :P

hahaha reminds me of my current net issues, tis so sad and frustrating :(